The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in “The Jiliad”

Since Trish is in Boston, Fern surprises Mark in his dorm and they engage in a little hypno play . He utilizes her “love slave” personality at Fern’s request. Mark decideds to leave Fern’s Love slave personae awake in Fern’s mind under the condition that it does not interfere with Fern. Jason’s coach tell him that his teammates have voted him to be a “Captain”, due to his inspirational play on the field. The coach convinces Jason to line up at Tight End in his final home game so he can break the school “Receiving Touchdown” record for Tight ends. Jason does it on the first play from scrimage. Prior to the game, Trish surprises Mark at the game bringing along her parents and Uncle Mike and Aunt Lauren. Also Kimmy pulls Josie down to the field where Jason is being recognized on Senior Day before the game. The Martino family embrace Josie as part of their family and she is happy (especially when Jason kisses her). Jason has an amazing game. After the game Jason tells his father that Mark wants to talk to him.

The Jilliad

Book 3

Mark’s Expanding Family

Chapter 2

Show Night

Joe Martino was about a step and a half away from being a “made man”. His grandfather had ties to organized crime in the 1920’s, but tried to do his best to extricate himself. He was partially successful. Joe’s dad, Paul had managed to avoid this life style altogether. Still, Paul had passed some of the values of family loyalty and being tough (sometimes to the point of bullying) to Joe, as he passed these to his son, Jason. In many ways, Joe broke with tradition by marrying Linda Morris, who was not only not Italian, but not a Catholic either. Still, in most ways, he was a product of his upbringing.

Joe now hated himself. He had let a young kid mess with his family and emasculate him in front of his wife. His sense of personal shame was through the roof. Yeah, he had admitted that he and Linda had overplayed their hand with Josie a couple of weeks ago. She was a beautiful, smart and sweet girl. After getting to know her when Jason came home with her for a short visit last week, he saw what his son saw in the young co-ed. At first he and Linda were against them getting married so young, but when Jason told them that they were waiting until she graduated, they approved.

The one thing Joe never wanted to do, his son was asking him to do: Talk to the kid who ruined him.

Mark and Joe walked to a quiet part of the stands. Joe was feeling anger, fear and self loathing. Mark could tell and he needed to fix this.

“First of all, thanks for agreeing to talk to me,” said Mark.

“Fine. Can we get this over with?” said Joe quietly.

“Look Mr. Martino, Your son and daughter have become really close to me. I care about them more than you could imagine. A few weeks ago, my fiancée, Josie and I did what we had to do to save Jason. Then, when you and Mrs. Martino came to see him in the hospital, I did what I had to do to stop him from hurting himself because of his anger. Do you see a pattern?”

“Yes.”

“Your kids are like family to me. I will always defend them even from people they love, if necessary.” Mark paused. “That being said, I stepped over the line with the amount of force I used with you and I’m really sorry about that, Mr. Martino.”

Joe looked at the kid. There was something strange and scary about him. Joe’s grandfather told him stories of gangsters who had a particular intensity, strength and magnetism about them. Their mob would do anything for them out of fear and love. This kid seemed to meet this description. What was confusing Joe was why he apologized. He didn’t need to do it. He also showed him respect by calling him Mr. Martino. After the hospital confrontation, Mark clearly was the winner. He knew Mark could control him and basically make him do anything. He had hated that. Now for the first time a new emotion was beginning to overwhelm him: Curiosity.

“Mark, why are you treating me with so much respect? We both know that you do not need to. Linda and I can have Jason and Kimmy when they are inclined to visit us. We will keep out of your way the rest of the time.”

“I don’t want that. My best guess is you, your wife and children don’t want that either.”

“What do you want?”

“Your friendship.”

“Why would you want that?”

“Because Kimmy and Jason love you and I love them.”

Joe felt a tear come to his eyes, but stifled it. “Do you really mean that?”

“I do. Mr. Martino, you want your children to be happy and be a part of your life. The problem is that sometimes things like pride can get in the way of that love. How would you describe the way Jason and Kimmy have treated you lately?”

“We are all getting along better. We even like Josie,” admitted Joe.

“C’mon Joe, what’s there not to like,” laughed Mark.

Joe laughed. He laughed hard. He felt Mark’s hand on his shoulder. “Seriously, I want what’s best for Jason, Josie and Kimmy. What’s best is having both you and Mrs. Martino in their lives and having their Sanders family too. For that to happen, we must all be friends. Wouldn’t you say?”

Joe felt a warm feeling run through him. It was quite clear that this kid had an incredible amount of power and charisma. It was downright supernatural. Joe began to feel warmly about Mark, almost as if he were another son. When he came to this realization, he felt something that he hadn’t felt in many years: He felt at peace. He was happy.

“I’d say yes. I’d also say you need to talk to my wife now,” he grinned.

Trish had a big surprise for everyone. She and her dad convinced the Smithville Inn to open their private dining area (a nice chunk of change helped). Trish had originally thought about eight couples, but then realized that she should open it up to everyone. Amy, Monique, Fern, Elsie, Sonia, Karen, Tessa, Sarah, Kelly and Liz decided that they would have more fun going back to Elsie’s. Trish did not dispute that and gave Amy a nice kiss to show her how much she would miss them. Alexis and Amber decided come along to be extra dates for Jason and Mark respectively.

Mark and Joe came back to the Martino group laughing. Linda looked at her husband with a strange look. “It’s OK honey. Mark and I have been talking and we cleared the air.”

“Joe, but he...” started Linda.

“Is one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet, once you get to know him,” smiled Joe. “Mark, why don’t you have a quick chat with Linda and tell her what you told me."”

“Are you sure, Joe?” she asked.

“Mom, Mark is amazing. Just hear him out,” said Kimmy, as both Jason and Josie nodded.

This way, Mrs. Martino,” smiled Mark as he became ready to add his second family member that day. About ten minutes or so later, Mark and Linda Martino were walking back, arm in arm, laughing and smiling.

“Thank you, Mark,” as she beamed at Mark.

“Anytime, Linda” smiled Mark, who was now apparently on a first name basis with his friends’ lovely, blushing 44 year old mother. Mark could see where Kimmy got her good looks from. Mark could also tell that she was into him in a big way. Maybe he overdid the affection thing with her a little bit.

“Joe and Linda, do you have any plans?” asked Mark.

“We were just planning to go back to Medford,” said Joe.

“We have reservations at the Smithville Inn and we would love it if you can join us, Also, your future daughter-in-law will be singing at the Talent show tonight. You might want to stay to see that too.” offered Mark.

“We’d LOVE to go!” exclaimed Linda Martino, apparently not waiting for her husband’s reply. Linda also appeared to be squeezing Mark’s arm. Mark would have been lying to himself, if he didn’t admit to like the attention from the sexy woman who hated and was afraid of him ten minutes earlier.

By the time everyone got to the Smithville Inn, Tricia’s eight couple date, was now nine. Marcus and Angie, joined Pete and Kimmy, The Winthop’s, her Uncle Mike and Aunt Lauren, and Jeff and Wendy. Three couples were actually triples (Mark ,Trish and Amber, in addition to Jason, Josie and Alexis, along with Bill, Marie and Michelle). Now Joe and Linda Martino made couple number nine. Trish had to admit that in terms of couples, this was the largest grouping she had ever been with.

Everyone got to know everyone else over an early dinner. Mark saw Alexis being somewhat affectionate with Jason. Josie saw and apparently was not jealous. Linda and Joe were happy that Alexis had come along, as they really liked Jason’s ex. Mark had his “Bookend blondes” flanking him, as both Trish and Amber seemed ecstatic that everyone seemed to be getting along. The most important thing was what Trish had banked on happening. Her mom and dad actually got the chance to talk to Jeff and from the way they looked at him, she could tell that they liked him. Wendy noticed this and now believed that everything was right in the world.

When early supper was over, everyone needed to kill some time before the show, so after Mark called Elsie to warn her, everyone adjourned to Elsie’s house for some additional fellowship. When they all arrived Elsie whispered in Mark’s ear. “We just made it.”

“It is amazing what ten people can do in fifteen minutes,” laughed Mark, as he looked around the Great room and saw a bra lying under a cushion of a chair. He quickly ran over and surreptitiously stuck it in his coat pocket. He then walked over to Elsie and whispered “Now I know where you had your party,” he laughed as he flashed the offending garment and Elsie laughed.

“I think that’s Amy’s, but we’ll have a boob lineup after the show to make sure,” giggled Elsie.

“If the bra don’t fit, you must acquit “laughed Mark.

Elsie grinned at Mark seductively. “As you can plainly see, it don’t fit me.” they both cracked up. Then Elsie calmed down and gazed into Mark’s eyes. “You can see mine anytime.” she added slyly.

“How about now?” grinned Mark.

“What about our guests?”

“We’ll just have to be quiet and cautious. I’ll sneak upstairs. in about five minutes, you can join me. ”

“Where?”

“In the master bedroom, the rest are in use.”

“True. OK, See you soon, baby,” whispered Elsie, with a bright smile.

Elsie saw Mark walk over to Trish and whisper something in her ear, then she saw him walk upstairs.

Elsie took a few minutes to greet everyone and to meet the Martino’s. She then whispered to Sonia. “Could you and Tessa play hostess for a while. I think I feel a headache coming on.” she grinned slyly.

“In other words, Mark is going to screw your brains out,” smirked the sexy volleyball coach.

“Of course. What else did you think I meant?” laughed Elsie.

Elsie made her apologies and went upstairs.

When she got to the master bedroom, she saw Mark sitting on the bed already naked. Elsie could see the lust in his eyes, as she started to remove her clothes. First she unbuttoned her blouse. Mark got up and walked over and knelt down in front of her. Elsie just stopped for a moment. As she looked at her lover, she felt her panties getting wet, as her arousal began in earnest. She could see the hunger in his eyes and his rock hard cock standing for him. Mark reached up her skirt and pulled her pantyhose and panties down in one movement. Just as Elsie had unhooked her bra, she felt Mark’s mouth on her sex.

Elsie moaned in pleasure as she needed to brace herself from his unexpected attack . Her knees almost buckled, but Mark held her steady. He knew she was ready so he stood up, grabbed Elsie by the waist and lowered her on his shaft, as she helped to guide him in. He gave a contented moan as he felt himself bottom out into her white hot liquid core. Her hungry mouth found his and they passionately kissed, as Mark carried his impaled mate to the oversized bed and laid her down on it. He then began to steadily thrust into her.

After breaking the kiss she looked up at the father of her unborn child. “Do you want these?” she moaned while pointing to her breasts.

“Mmmhmm,” Mark moaned back.

“They’re yours. They’ll always be yours.”

“What about the others?”

“You’ll share them with the others, right?”

“Of course. I’m not greedy...”

Mark’s and Elsie’s breaths were becoming ragged, as Mark plowed them into their inevitable, mind blowing orgasm moments later.

After she got dressed, Elsie smiled. “Just to let you know, you are my aspirin,” she said cryptically, as she walked out.

Mark continued to lie there trying to figure out what she meant, before laughing and starting to get dressed.

When Mark got downstairs, he saw Josie and Michelle sitting next to each other on the settee in the great room. Joe and Linda Martino were sitting in the love seat next to them. Apparently they were getting to know each other. Mark came down and plopped in between the lovely red haired Mother and Daughter. Josie cracked up and put her arm around him.

“Your ears must be burning, Mark,” smiled Linda.

“Me?” Mark smiled innocently.

“Yes, you!” grinned Josie, as she leaned over and kissed his cheek.

“If it weren’t for you, I’d be back in Reno and away from my baby,” smiled Michelle as she mirrored her daughter’s actions.

Joe looked on with a sense of awe and confusion. Linda, Josie and Michelle were fawning over Mark like he was some kind of Movie actor. Then he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up and saw his son, who beckoned him to take a walk.

“Dad, I know you are trying to figure out what’s going on with Mark, but my advice is don’t bother.”

“But all those women.... ”

“Dad, if Mark wanted to, he could sleep with any woman in that room, even Mom.”

“You mean even Josie?”

“Kimmy too.”

“And that doesn’t bother you?”

“No and if you think hard enough, you’ll be surprised to know that it wouldn’t bother you either. Mark is already sleeping with more than half of the women in that room.”

“I can tell that your mother wants to sleep with him.”

“So does Josie. I think Angie, Marcus’ girlfriend wants him too. I don’t think Kimmy wants him right now.”

“What about Alexis?”

“Mark not only sleeps with her, but she belongs to Mark and the others.”

“Others?”

“All of Mark’s women are in love with each other too.”

“How is...”

“Don’t even question it, Dad. It defies all reason, so just accept it.”

“But I don’t want to lose your mother.”

“You won’t. In fact she will love you even more.”

“But Josie...”

“Josie and I are getting married. I know that she is mine, but there is a small part of her that is Mark’s. I’m fairly sure that it is only a matter of time.”

“And that doesn’t bother you?”

“No. If it weren’t for Mark I wouldn’t have Josie and I wouldn’t be the man I’ve become. Besides, if Mark and Josie get together, I’m pretty sure that one of his ladies would want to be with me. Did you see Alexis at lunch?”

“I was surprised that Josie let her keep touching your arm like that.”

“She is not jealous. I think she believes that it is just a matter of time before she is going to sleep with Mark. I’m guessing for mom too. But don’t worry dad. My guess is that when it happens, you may find that one of Mark’s women will have their eye upon you.”

Joe thought about what Jason said. He looked over and saw Linda lean over and put her hand on Mark’s knee. He wanted to be angry, but Jason was right. He couldn’t. He even was able to visualize Linda spreading her lovely legs for him. He still could not get angry.

Sarah saw Jason and Joe talking. She had always had a tiny crush on Jason, but thought he was too much of a jerk for her to ever act on it. While she loved Mark and all her other mates, she couldn’t help but be attracted to Jason now that he was in the family. She also thought that Josie was hot too. While she didn’t love them the way she did the others, she believed that they were all destined to be lovers. When she looked at Jason’s dad, she could see where Jason got his handsome looks from. She also believed that she would be spreading for him and his lovely wife too.

Sarah walked up to the Martino men, “Ahem.”

“Hey Sarah,” said Jason, as he felt her arm drape over his shoulder and began to realize that aside from Alexis, he wanted Sarah too.

“Aren’t you going to introduce me to this handsome man?” she husked in her sexy accent.

Joe looked at the statuesque red haired beauty and understood what his son was talking about. When he felt her other arm drape around his shoulder, he believed his son was right.

About an hour later, Amber and Josie were on stage before the show, checking sound levels with the engineer. Amber could tell her friend was nervous. “Baby, you know we’re going to be great!”

“What if I screw up?”

“Then you’ll screw up.”

“Then you’ll hate me.”

“Josie, you know it would take a lot more than screwing up some dumb talent show for me to hate you,” smiled Amber, as she hugged her friend. “You are special to me. Your friendship and your singing means the world to me, whether you want to show it at a dumb talent show or not. This is about me singing to you and you singing to me; nothing more. If we just do that, we will do just fine.”

A man with headphones walked on the stage. “Do you want to do a sound check?” asked the engineer.

“Sure,” said Amber. “How about ‘Scarborough Fair’?” she asked Josie.

“OK,” smiled Josie.

Paul Rivers sat out in the auditorium. As a Freshman with sound recording experience, he was helping the engineer listen for sound levels. Paul’s dad had been a major executive at ESI Records for years. Last year, he left ESI, to form his own label. He was having some trouble locating new talent. Most of his acts were “has-beens” or “never-will- be’s”. He needed to find the next biggest thing.

Paul looked out at the next act, setting up. “Damn, that’s Amber Lynn Portnoy and Josie Garnier! I may be using my ear plugs in a couple of minutes, but I’m not covering my eyes, that’s for sure!” he thought.

Paul’s reaction was not abnormal as these two were considered by many to be among the hottest girls in the sophomore class.

“Well, I don’t care what they sound like. If I were a judge, I’d pick them no matter how bad they sounded, " opined Paul in his mind. Then he heard an arpeggio guitar intro. “Amber’s pretty good... actually, she’s really good,” he thought. Then Paul became blown away when she opened her mouth.

“Are you going to Scarborough Fair?” “Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme.” “Remember me to one who lives there.” “He was once a true love of mine.”

For Paul, it got even better when Josie started singing. He had been around his father and the business long enough to know that the blend of their harmonies was a once in a generation sound. He quickly opened his cell phone and started recording video.

When the song was over, Amber put down the guitar and hugged Josie.“See baby, that wasn’t so bad. ”

“It’s easy now. Practically nobody’s here. Tonight there’ll be a few hundred people.”

“And Mark, Jason and everyone else who you’ve already sung for. Honey, just look at me when we’re out there. We are doing this for us. Nobody else matters...”

Amber was interrupted by Paul. “Ladies, that was incredible!”

“Thank you. I’m glad you liked it,” said Amber.

“I’m not sure if you truly appreciate your position. My father is David Rivers, President of Venus Records. I’m sure that I could get you an audition.”

“Thank you. I’m not sure if we are interested in singing professionally anytime soon. Maybe after we get out of school...” started Amber.

“School? You wouldn’t need school. You guys have a chance to be stars and I’m the guy who’s going to make it happen for you,” he grinned in a feral manner.

As a beauty pageant contestant, Amber was used to dusting off guys who are out to get into her pants. She wasn’t sure if he was making promises he couldn’t keep or not. She really didn’t care. She had promised to work with Mark on her album. Still, she knew this was a chance for Josie too, so her eyes met her partners. Josie shook her head.

Josie knew this scummy kid was trying to get into Amber or her pants. She knew Amber gave it a thought because of her. She also knew of Amber Lynn and Mark’s arrangement, so there was no hesitation in her response. “Sorry, not interested,” said Josie.

Paul was pissed as he watched the girls walk off stage.

An hour later Josie and Amber came on stage to a huge ovation, as there were more than 40 people who were there specifically to see them. The first song they performed was a beautiful arrangement of Lennon and McCartney’s standard “Blackbird”, which they dedicated to Jeff and Wendy. Amber arranged a lovely harmony part for Josie and the one for her when Josie sang lead. Amber and Josie then did their version of “Scarborough Fair” Finally they did a version of the Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young song “Teach Your Children” which Josie sang lead on. At the end, everyone went crazy. Mark and his family were surprised that they didn’t do “Dog and Butterfly”, but they had their reasons.

At the end of the show, the announcer came on. “That was our last act. While the judges deliberate, one of our acts has asked to entertain you. Here are Amber Lynn and Jose!”

The crowd went crazy as Amber and Josie came on stage. Amber then spoke. “This next song is very special to both of us and to someone in the audience. We dedicate this song to Michelle Bergeron and Lucy Michaud, who we know will be watching down on us tonight. We were going to perform it as our regular set, but because of the rule that only Sanders students can perform in the talent show, we decided to perform it where it wouldn’t count in the program. I hope that by the time we’re done singing, you’ll see how much the song counts for us.”

“We would like to ask my mother, Michelle Bergeron to come down and sing with us!” exclaimed Josie.

Michelle was already crying but when she heard her daughter call her to the stage, her hand came to her mouth and her heart to her throat. Then Bill Samuels smiled and whispered “I love you.” and then kissed her on her cheek. Michelle smiled, despite her tears. She then walked down to the stage.

Josie hugged her mom and then Amber hugged her and whispered “You’re singing lead.”

Michelle mouthed the words “Thank you” to the girls. Amber began to play. Michelle was a little apprehensive at first, but her confidence grew with every word she sang. Josie came in with her harmony part and then Amber surprised them with an even higher harmony part, which was mostly a soft, high series of sustained notes.

Mark looked out at Amber and his heart was filled with love and pride for his mate. When he looked at Josie, he saw the sweet expression and he felt a sense of awe. When looked at Michelle, he saw a sense of contentment in someone, who suffered from heartbreak and loneliness just a few weeks before. He saw the pride in his dad and Marie’s eyes. He had been so down on himself about Josie and Michelle a few weeks ago, but Trish knew the truth then. Now he knew and he smiled a and kissed Trish on the cheek. She smiled and leaned over and put her head on his shoulders. How could life be any better than this, he thought?

Michelle was now singing confidently. She smiled at Josie and then at Amber and she felt her past merge with her present. She thought of her darling Bill, her sweet Marie, her patient, loving mother, and her wonderful new stepson, Mark. This was perfect.

When the song was over people were cheering, applauding and even crying, as they were touched by the performance and the scene on the stage. It came as no surprise to those in attendance when Amber and Josie were declared the winners.

Paul Rivers was frustrated. He had tried to leverage his father so he could get into either Josie or Amber’s pants. He had been reckless. He knew these girls could help his father. He only hoped that he hadn’t messed things up. Earlier he had sent video of the girls sound check and from their performance to his father, and his father was more than interested. He knew that because his father said he would fly in tomorrow. If anyone could convince Amber and Josie, it would be his dad. His dad was willing to use every trick in the book and would not take no for an answer.

As it was on many Saturday nights, Elsie’s house was jumping. The difference was that tonight broke the record for the most people to attend one of Elise’s gatherings.

Some decisions were made for sleeping accommodations. Phil and Sharon would get a bedroom, as would Mike and Lauren, Joe and Linda Martino, Josie and Jason and Pete and Kimmy. While Joe and Linda were not thrilled with the idea of their daughter sharing a room with a boy, Mark made sure that they understood how serious Pete was about her and they relented.

A little later Sharon, Lauren and Mike pulled Mark and Trish into the study. They were excited.

“Mark remember when you suggested that Sharon and I were related?” asked Lauren.

“Well you could pass for sisters,” smiled Mark.

“Flatterer,” blushed Sharon, before giving him a playful shove. “Anyway, it got Lauren and I thinking.”

“Well it turns out that we are not sisters, but we are definitely fairly closely related based upon DNA testing,” smiled Lauren.

Trish made the connection and a tear came to her eye “Do you think that Aunt Charlotte had a baby? Is Lauren her baby?!”

“We think so!” exclaimed Sharon. “I’ve called your grandparents and left an urgent message. I’m hoping they’ll call back.”

Trish hugged her mother and Lauren and they all began to cry.

Mike pulled Mark to the side.

“Who is Aunt Charlotte?” asked Mark.

“She was Sharon’s older sister,” replied Mike.

“Was?”

“She died when Sharon was a teenager. She was rebellious and ran away from home. It turned out that she acquired a drug problem. She ODed in Detroit. Apparently it eventually put a big strain on the family. When Sharon told her parents that she was marrying Phil and moving to Boston, they begged her not to and when she did, they disowned her.”

“They couldn’t let go because of Charlotte, right?”

“Yeah. It has been more than 21 years since Sharon left. She has not seen her folks and barely communicated with them.”

“I guess that could put a strain on any family,” said Mark. “So Sharon and Lauren think that Charlotte went to Canada?”

“Since Lauren was in Canada, it seems possible that Charlotte crossed the river from Detroit to Windsor Ontario and gave birth to her there. She must have given Lauren away and then started doing drugs. Sharon told us that Charlotte seemed depressed about something when she had called home about a week before she died. Now maybe we understand why.”

Mark and Mike rejoined the women and the bittersweet conversation.

At about Midnight, Mark drove Trish, Marcus, Angie, Jeff and Wendy back to campus. Everyone else stayed at Elsie’s

Mark and Jeff took their women to their respective rooms. Wendy and Jeff almost looked giddy.

“Now you two behave,” laughed Trish.

“Now that I know how much fun misbehaving is, that ain’t gonna happen,” giggled Wendy and Mark laughed and gave his “sister” a hug.

“Wendy and I aren’t misbehaving. This is real,” said Jeff emphatically.

“I know you love my sister, Jeffy,” laughed Trish as she hugged Jeff.

“Josie told you, didn’t she?” complained Jeff.

“When she told me that I cracked up, because you know what I call my fiancée,” said Trish.

“I never thought of that.” laughed Wendy breaking the clinch with Mark.

“Wendy, don’t you dare call me ‘Jeffy’ or I’ll call you ‘Wendy-bird’,” smirked Jeff.

“OK, you win.” smiled Wendy, before silencing him with a passionate kiss.

After Wendy broke the kiss, Jeff looked stunned. “OK, you can call me anything you want,” as he felt Wendy drag him into his room.

Mark and Trish laughed. When they got to Mark’s room, Trish gave mark a strange look.

“What?” he asked.

“When I kiss you like that, do you get all goofy?”

“Why don’t you try and we’ll see what happens,” he grinned as he opened the door.

As they walked into the room Trish grabbed him and put her own passionate lip lock on her lover. Mark moaned into her mouth as the door shut behind them.