The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 3

Mark’s Expanding Family

Chapter 11

My Fair Isabella

“So let me get this right. You are going to let me fuck your fiancée? No strings attached?” asked Isabella.

“Yes, you can fuck Mark, but I never said anything about ‘no strings’. In fact there are some serious strings.”

“What strings?”

“I have to be there when it happens.”

“Hey, I’m not like that. I’m not a dyke.”

“Me either. I’m more a lipstick lesbian,” laughed Trish.

“You’re gay?!”

“Nope. I like sex with Mark more than anybody in the whole world. He rocks my world every time out, without fail. Yeah, I like some girls too, but don’t worry. You’re not my type,” grinned Trish, and then she thought “Yet.”

“So why do you want to be there?”

“I’m kinky. I like to watch. Besides, I have to determine if you’re the right material to fuck him or not.”

“OK, I’m pretty bad, but this is too over the top; even for me. I’m not gay, and I’m not sure I’d be comfortable with you watching me. And yeah, Mark is hot, but I don’t have to audition for anybody,” rambled Isabella, as she was beginning to feel uncomfortable around the tall, blond bombshell.

“Tell you what. Mark is waiting for you outside your bedroom. Make out with him for five minutes. If you can do that without losing your mind, I’ll let you fuck him. If you let yourself be controlled by him, then anything goes because he’ll make you do anything he wants you to do. Deal?”

Isabella was really hot for Mark. She had been hoping to sneak him up to her room and then have him beg her to fuck him, before giving in and doing so. She decided to take Trish up on her terms. If someone was going to be controlled during the make out session, it would be Mark. “OK, but it’s not my fault if Mark kicks you out of the room when I fuck him.”

“I’ll take my chances,” said Trish, as the two women climbed the stairs.

* * *

“So, I see you’ve taken up my offer,” said Mark to the arriving Isabella.

“Be prepared to have your world rocked,” bragged Isabella.

Mark quickly pulled her into his arms and kissed her hard. He picked her up in the air, walked through the open door and carried her to her bed. Then he began to fondle her through her clothes.

“Oh... I’m so hot. What is he doing to me?” thought Isabella as her hand touched his raging hard on through his jeans and tried to liberate it. She felt Trish removing her clothes but was so far gone she didn’t care. A couple of minutes later she felt it in her hand. She fell in love with it. She would do anything for that cock. She had never given head, but she was longing to kiss it, to make out with it the way she was currently kissing his lips. She was so turned on beyond belief. The urge to put it in her mouth was too great. She broke the kiss. “Please Mark, let me suck it,” she begged.

“OK, just for a couple of minutes, but you must do one thing for me first.”

“Anything,” she groaned.

“You have to French kiss my fiancée for at least two minutes.”

“No. Please not that... I’m not gay,” she said weakly.

Mark gave her another deep kiss. He then broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. “Kiss her.” he said quietly.

Trish climbed on the bed next to Isabella and then kissed the lovely girl. It started out sweetly, but as Isabella felt Mark massaging her butt, she intensified the kiss. It wasn’t long before both women were moaning into each other’s mouths as they groped each other’s bodies.

After a few minutes, Trish broke the kiss and Isabella groaned in displeasure. Then she saw Mark’s hard cock and she made a beeline for it with her mouth. Soon she was moaning as her mouth attacked Mark’s member, starting with sweet kisses, moving on to licks, finally she began to suck on its head like a lollipop. Mark was beginning to get aroused. He couldn’t cum in Isabella yet, but knew that soon he would need to cum somewhere. “Babe, please strip for me, I’m close,” he said.

Mark pulled out of her mouth and again she complained, until Mark found her mouth again with his. Soon she heard him moan into her mouth. Trish had impaled herself on his cock. He then rolled Trish over on the bed, almost knocking Isabella off her own bed. He then ordered “Isabella, sit on her face.”

“But I’m not gay,” she started to complain, but then she remembered what she and Trish had done a few minutes before and Isabella complied.

Soon, she felt Trish licking her pussy. It felt good. It felt better than good. Mark positioned himself to be able to kiss Isabella and they began to kiss deeply. Mark realized that he had to cum soon. The problem was that Isabella could not be connected to him sexually when he did. He flooded Isabella with extreme arousal and she came harder than she ever had before. She came that way on a woman’s mouth. Mark then pushed Isabella off Trish and he captured Tricia’s mouth with his and began to flood her with his spend. He continued to savor Isabella’s flavor on his fiancée’s lips.

Isabella lay next to the couple in a daze. She never had a lesbian impulse in her life, but now she was almost as hot for Trish as she was for her fiancée. “What are they doing to me?” she thought.

Isabella then felt Mark’s lips upon hers and then her mind came under attack. She felt her attitudes adjusting, the walls she had put up being destroyed, feelings being manipulated. She felt naked. Aside from the fact she was not wearing any clothes, her mind felt naked too. She was naked and despite just cumming, she felt horny too.

She felt a pair of hands on her tits and another pair on her butt cheeks, kneading her defenseless, yet willing flesh. She felt every ounce of resistance melt in her mind. Male or female, it no longer mattered. All that mattered to her were Mark and Trish.

Isabella was barely aware when Mark stopped kissing her. She him saw move out of the way. Then she saw the sexiest thing she had ever seen. She was gazing into the vibrantly blue eyes of Patricia Winthrop. She felt Tricia’s hand cup her chin.

“Baby, it’s time to make Mommy feel good,” husked Trish, before she captured the helpless girl with her mouth and they languidly kissed for a couple of minutes.

Trish began to drive two of her fingers into her own pussy. Then, she took Isabella’s hand and positioned it between her legs and broke the kiss “Rub me, baby. Feel how wet I am for you.” she moaned.

Trish took her fingers and put them in Isabella’s mouth. “Taste me, baby. I taste so sweet. Don’t you love how I taste?”

Isabella moaned her agreement around Tricia’s fingers as she rubbed Tricia’s pussy with her hand.

“Baby, suck me! Lick me!” moaned Trish as Isabella scampered off the bed and eagerly thrust her head between the beautiful blonds’ legs.

Trish began to moan loudly. Unknown to Isabella, Mark had pulled Tricia’s butt plug and replaced it with his thumb. This allowed Trish to be turned on by Isabella. Now Trish was enjoying Isabella’s virgin pussy licking tongue. What the girl lacked in expertise, she made up for with her enthusiasm. Isabella’s licking became even more enthusiastic when she felt Mark enter her pussy.

Mark gave her a number of long and measured strokes before sensing she was close and pulling out. Again, he could not cum in her or her on him.

Isabella’s frustrated moans reverberated on Tricia’s pussy and the sexy blond came, flooding Isabella’s face with her juices. Trish then returned the favor and Isabella came calling Tricia’s name.

Mark then kissed Isabella and modified her a little more.

* * *

Back in Concord, people spent some time getting to know each other. Ben Meyer was incredibly taken with Wendy. His wife, Reyna on the other hand was beginning to think that Wendy was “too good to be true”. Despite her very positive first impression of Wendy after meeting her, Reyna began to think that Wendy might be a manipulator, who toyed with people’s emotions. Jeff always seemed to want to spend every moment on her. He was constantly doting on Wendy, as Reyna saw the “puppy dog” looks her son was giving the impossibly beautiful girl.

Jeff was very fragile in some ways. Reyna had remembered the last beautiful woman Jeff had been with. Josie had played with Jeff’s emotions and had left him broken hearted. While Josie seemed to have reformed, Reyna did not buy it any more than a girl as beautiful as Wendy being in love with her son.

* * *

Jeff and Wendy wanted some more alone time, but not just for sex, so they snuck off. “So did your parents remember to bring it?” asked Wendy.

“Yes. Did you bring yours?”

“Yeah. We don’t have a “Conservatory”, like at Elsie’s, but we do have a ballroom and a salon. The problem is that my dad is having the piano in the salon fixed, so we probably should go to the ballroom. It is down the corridor past the dining room, at the back of the house.”

“OK, meet you there in about five minutes.”

“It’s a date,” smiled Wendy, as they walked off to their respective rooms.

* * *

“Reyna, we’ll just have to agree to disagree on this one. The Winthrop’s all seem so nice. If Wendy is anything like her family, and I think she is, I think Jeff is a really lucky guy,” said Ben as he and Reyna walked outside, through the grounds towards the back of the huge house.

“Well it appears that Jeff isn’t the only Meyer male who she has wrapped around her finger.”

“Reyna, darling, if I didn’t know better, I would think that you were jealous.”

“Me jealous? Of course I’m jealous. To be seventeen and to look like Miss America. What woman wouldn’t be?”

“Well, you for starters. You have me,” he smiled before kissing her.

When they broke the kiss, she sighed, “I might not be so jealous if you did that more often.”

“I kiss you every day.”

“Not like that.”

“Duly noted. I’ll endeavor to do better.”

“I’ll hold you to that.”

“OK, now that we have that out of the way, what’s really bothering you about Wendy?”

“That she’s interested in Jeff in the first place.”

Ben sighed. “You obviously haven’t talked to her too much, but I have. I know that Wendy’s beauty goes a lot deeper than her looks. She and Jeff have a goofy sweetness about their relationship. I can tell that Jeff has finally found someone who gets him. Not only are they a couple but they’re best friends too. I can also tell that Wendy has helped his self-confidence.”

“Well how could dating a girl who looks like that not help?”

“It goes well beyond that. She builds him up, reminding him how sweet, smart and handsome he is and then gives him sweet but lingering kisses and gentle touches. She brings out the best in our son, so how could I not like her? Anyway, Reyna dear, you better get aboard the Wendy express.”

“Why?”

“Because I can tell by looking at them, one day Wendy will be the mother of our grandchildren.”

“I’ll believe it when I see it.”

As they got near the huge patio in back, they heard the sound of a trombone playing.

“Well, I guess that Jeff is trying to impress her with his trombone playing. Talk about your losing propositions,” scoffed Reyna.

“Jeff may be a bit rusty, but he used to be very good.”

“Of course he’s great, but she won’t appreciate that. She’ll just humor him.”

Ben laughed hard. “Do you think that the only reason Jeff asked us to bring his trombone was to impress Wendy?”

A trumpet was then heard, followed by Jeff’s trombone joining in. “I didn’t realize that one of Jeff’s friends played trumpet. They’re really good!” exclaimed Reyna, as they were now close enough to the ballroom to recognized the song that they were playing as the horn section for “Does Anybody Know What Time It Is,” by Chicago.

Ben began to laugh again. “What’s so funny, Benjamin Meyer?” she complained.

“I’ll show you,” he smiled, as he led her across the patio, outside of the ballroom and then they pressed their faces to the window.

Reyna then gasped. The trumpet player was none other than Wendy Winthrop. She and her son were playing really well together and staring intently into each other’s eyes.

When the song was over, both of them carefully put down their instruments and hugged each other and giggled in their mirth.

Reyna couldn’t hear what they were saying, but she didn’t really need to. She could tell by the way they looked at each other and the way they touched. It was so sweet and tender. Then the look became hungrier and they began to kiss passionately. Reyna smiled. Ben had been right. She had been so busy studying Wendy’s appearance and Jeff’s reactions to Wendy; she had missed Wendy’s interactions with Jeff. Now, in this brief moment, she could see what Ben had been seeing all along. This was just as much about Jeff for Wendy as it was for her about him.

Reyna also thought of something else. She had come to Concord preparing to hate Wendy. Her mind had been poisoned by the notion that Wendy would be the cause of her never having grandchildren. Now knowing that she was Jeff’s girl instead of Willow’s and seeing Wendy’s tender, yet passionate feelings for her son, Reyna’s heart melted.

Ben knew his wife. He knew the look of acceptance in her eyes. Instead of giving her an “I told you so”, he gave her a hug and then they walked back towards the front of the house.

* * *

Back at Cambridge, Trish had checked with her father on the ticket situation for the game tonight. Apparently, the Winthrop’s shared a luxury box at Gillette Stadium and apparently, they had access for it tonight. There was a group that had permission to use the box, but as it was the Winthrop’s turn they grudgingly relinquished the box in return for the two blocks of tickets Phil had purchased.

It was agreed that their new friends Brad and Rachel would go. Isabella was going too, the difference being that Brad and Rachel would be returning home. While Isabella would go back to Cambridge for short visits, she would never live in that house again.

Before an early dinner, Tommy pulled Mark aside. “Did you do it?”

“Not completely, but the process is well under way. By this time tomorrow night, you will have a darling granddaughter and me, a new spouse.”

“Thank you, son.”

“Uncle Tommy, you need to promise me something.”

“What Mark?”

“Please never ask me to do something like this again. While our motives are commendable, I am beginning to feel that the process is evil.”

The old man looked at the boy and saw the weight he was carrying. No young man should be burdened by all of the troubles, that this exceptional young man was burdened with. “I completely understand. I am incredibly grateful for what you have done for me and my family. As far as I am concerned, you are all family to me. While Uncle Lou may not want us to get involved, I have some ideas. Do you contract out with a private security firm?”

“The Winthrop’s use Wedgewood Associates.”

“They’re excellent. They are also our biggest competition in these parts. We have worked with them on some big jobs, so we are all pretty cordial. With your permission, I’d like to contact them about some plans to back them up. Whether you know it or not son, you’ve just hired Martinelli Security Consultants for additional security. I’m picking up the tab, by the way.”

“Thank you, Uncle Tommy. I am beginning to worry about what Anatole will do when he finds out about me signing Amber and Josie. What about your Uncle Lou?”

“As our company has been retained by you, this is business. Should the syndicate choose to threaten you, they’ll be choosing to mess with my employees. Uncle Lou understands that business comes first. It would be bad business to turn down a client because of some Eastern European trash who think they can mess with us.”

“Isn’t that harsh on Eastern Europeans. I know some nice guys from Poland and Hungary,” said Mark.

“So do I and, other countries too. I am not trying to make it an ethnic slur. These guys could be blue bloods and they’d still be scum. They don’t live by any code. My family was incredibly brutal and we did some terrible things, but we at least had a code... a set of values that dictated what we could or couldn’t do. These guys would kill their own mothers if there was a buck to be made. Family is important to us. Family by blood, but also family shown by loyalty and deeds. You, Patricia and Joe’s kin are such family. That also includes Josie and Amber because of their relationships to Jason and you.”

“Uncle Tommy, you’re an amazing guy,” smiled Mark.

“Not half as amazing as you are, kid.” he grinned.

After Mark left Tommy, he saw that Trish was hanging out with the younger crowd. Isabella was quietly trying to make goo-goo eyes with his fiancée, but Trish was talking to Brad and Josie and was not really paying attention to her.

“Hi excuse me guys, I’d like to borrow Isabella for a while.”

“Go for it. She’s always a drag on any conversation, " laughed Brad.

“Though she has been strangely quiet lately,” followed Rachel.

Isabella had a million things to come back with, but chose just to be quiet.

Mark pulled Isabella up the stairs. The bright smile she was wearing told Mark that his programming had worked. In a few moments he would find out how well. When they got into her room, Mark passionately kissed the girl. When he broke the kiss, he saw extreme lust in her eyes.

“Please Mark, aren’t you going to fuck me?”

“Not tonight. Maybe not ever. Tomorrow I might be making love to you, but that depends on you.”

“What do I need to do? I’ll do anything!” she blurted.

“You don’t need to do anything. But you do need to hear something and to choose.”

“Choose what?”

Mark then explained everything to Isabella about his powers and his family. Then she looked up at him.

“If you asked me to believe that yesterday, I’d have said you were crazy.”

“But you believe me?”

“Mark, I have never had a lesbian bone in my body, but if Trish asked me to be her sex slave for the rest of my life, I’d say ‘yes’!”

“What about me?”

“I think that goes without saying. So you changed me with your magic?”

“Yes, but I am letting you think clearly now.”

“Do you really think I’m beautiful?”

“I do,” he admitted.

“Then why don’t you just take me?!”

“We already did,” he laughed and she joined in.

“You know I don’t mean like that.”

“Because I like you and I want you to be happy.”

Isabella started to cry. “I’m a little bitch. I don’t deserve to be liked or happy.”

Mark hugged her. “No sweetheart, you’re someone with a lot of problems. You’ve had a tough time during an important part of your life.”

“Are you telling me what the shrinks told me? Because of the lack of love in my life, I’m substituting sex for love and I’m debasing myself by fucking scummy guys because I don’t think I’m good enough to love anyone.”

“Is there any truth to that?”

“I don’t know. Maybe?”

“From what your grandfather told me, you were a sweet child. Is that sweet child still inside there somewhere?”

“I hope so, but I doubt it.”

“Why?”

“Because she has seen so much bad in her life. She doesn’t believe in sweetness anymore.”

“What about me?”

“You’re incredibly sweet. Trish is a lucky girl. You are pretty damn lucky too, by the way,” she laughed.

“So it comes down to this. If I make love to you with a potion, you will join my family. Otherwise, I can try to help you to find your inner sweetness or let you go back to the way you’ve been acting.”

“I think I want to go with the first option because I want you to do me,” she laughed, Mark didn’t. “Seriously, that little girl has seen and felt too much to ever come back, at least on her own. Just feeling the love and tenderness you have shows me I don’t want to fuck around anymore. I can only feel that from you and your family. Left to my own devices, I’ll stop caring about that and will revert to fucking around. Mark I need you to save me! I know you can make me sweet again. You are the only one who can!”

“It’ll mean a big change in your life.”

“Anything’s better than the last five years.”

“You’ll never be able to be in a monogamous relationship with a husband.”

“At the rate I’m going I’ll be dead in a year. The sad part is that part of me wants that.”

Mark felt an intense sorrow come over him, as a tear roll down his cheek. Uncle Tommy had been right. He needed to save her. He had been planning to drive back to Smithville in the morning, but instead, he would take her there after the game. She would be his tonight. He passionately kissed her.

When he broke the kiss, she grinned. “So I take it that you’re going to take me.”

“I’m going to make you want to live and you’ll be very happy,” he promised with a smile.

* * *

About two hours later, Mark’s contingent (along with Isabella) was waiting in the parking lot. Brad and Rachel arrived in Brad’s car. Soon, two SUV’s and a sedan pulled in with a group from Concord. About half of Mark’s mates decided that they would have more fun staying in Concord. Chip and his ladies and the Lund’s and Elise Bergeron, who had become friendly with the other elders, decided to stay put too. That left twenty-six people to enjoy the game in the luxury box. Little did anyone know, but that number was about to be reduced by two.

As the group walked toward the elevator to the luxury boxes, a bunch of male BC students looked at the group which contained a number of beautiful women. To four guys, one woman in particular stood out. They all had wanted to fuck her, but she blew them off after promising to let them have her when she was done with someone else.

As the Winthrop group walked through the gate to get to the elevator, Mark felt himself get jostled to the side and through the gate area. When he turned around, he saw that Isabella, who was slightly behind him was no longer there.

He tried to see where she was but though the sea of humanity, he couldn’t see too clearly. As he tried to get past the guard at the gate he was momentarily detained by the guard, who was now in front of him as he tried to exit.

“Get out of my way!” yelled Mark.

“It’ll be hard for you to get back in.” said the guard.

Mark shoved his way past the guard and the people entering. He then ran toward the nearest exit. As he ran, he saw what appeared to be several guys ushering a petite brunette out of a door. Mark followed after them.

As he ran out the door, he felt a bright pain in his head and he collapsed to the ground.

His blurry eyes focused on big kid standing over him ready to take another swing at him if he tried to get up. Mark played dead and then tried to fight through the pain. When the kid turned to run to his friends, Mark blasted him with a psionic attack. The pain made it hard to hit his foe with much force, but was enough to knock him off his feet and somewhat daze him.

Mark got up and ran toward the three other guys who were obviously trying to get to their car. One thing that Mark noticed was that Isabella was not fighting them. “Shit! She wants to die!” he thought. It appeared that they got to their target, because they stopped and one of the guys was fishing for his keys. Mark was about thirty feet away. He screamed “ISABELLA!!!” as he tried to close the distance.

Isabella was resigned to the fact she was going to be raped. While part of her wanted to fight, part of her just wanted to die. She thought of Mark and Trish. They had promised her a new and happy life, but because of what had just had happened, that life seemed a million miles away. They had stopped running with her. She knew they were going to load her into the car. Then she heard a voice screaming her name. It was Mark!

The girl immediately came alive and pulled herself out of the grasp of one of the men causing her and the other to fall to the ground. As she had not resisted to that point, the would-be-rapists were caught off guard.

Mark was now fifteen feet away as the guy with the keys had managed to open the door. While his two companions did their best with the struggling and screaming girl. Just as they managed to get part of her inside, the guy out of the car collapsed to the ground. Mark pulled Isabella’s legs and the rest of her tumbled out of the car. The driver tried to back out, when Mark picked up their companion on the ground with one hand and tossed him on the windshield, breaking it. Mark then hit both guys in the car with psionic blasts and they collapsed in the car, losing consciousness.

The car was in reverse and began to drift out of the parking spot. Mark hopped in, leaning over the driver and put the car in park. Mark then picked up a shaken and scraped Isabella in his arms and walked over to where his car was. He then saw out of the corner of his eye, the big guy who had hit him had gotten up and was coming after them.

Mark was angry. “So he wants to play?” he thought, as his intensity built.

Without putting Isabella down he walked toward the running thug, who stopped when he saw Mark slowly but surely advancing on him.

The thug saw and felt hate coming from the guy carrying the girl. He suddenly felt great fear and instinctively, turned around to run. Then, he felt a pain to his head and he fell down. He got up to run and he again collapsed to the ground with a bigger headache. He tried one more time to the same result. This time he just lay there. He saw the kid come up to him and look down at his frightened form.

“As far as I’m concerned none of this ever happened, unless I hear from anybody about this or I find out that you tried to rape anybody else. If so, I will make you feel five times the pain you are feeling and that would kill you! I have your friend’s license plate number and have a way of finding out who you are. When you wake up, you will tell your friends what I have told you,” he yelled

Then, Mark zapped him unconscious and carried Isabella to his SUV.

* * *

After phoning Trish to put her in the picture, he called Uncle Tommy, who promised to send a limo over to pick up the members of the Winthrop group who had gone with Mark. He also threatened to take care of the punks. “I’ve taken care of them pretty well, but feel free to scare them some more if you like. Just promise me that you won’t do anything that will get you in trouble.”

“OK, Mark, from the way it sounds, you have handled everything satisfactorily. I still feel that a message needs to come from me. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure that it is a strongly worded message, but only using words.”

Mark looked over at the girl who was now sleeping in the front seat. She looked small and vulnerable. She was a far cry from the vile mouth little twit he had met just eight hours before.

* * *

When they got to Elsie’s he carried the sleeping girl to the door, after fishing out his key and opened the door. It was dark and empty inside. For a moment he felt alone, but soon he wouldn’t be alone. Most importantly, Isabella would never be alone again.

He carried the beautiful girl up to his and Tricia’s “honeymoon suite”. Maybe it was his imagination but the room smelled like Trish, he thought as he laid the stirring girl on the bed.

“Isabella?”

“Please call me ‘Isa’, like Lisa without the ‘L”,” she smiled.

“Sweetheart, are you OK?”

“You came for me,” she said, as she looked at him tenderly. “I had given up, but I’ll never give up again! I know you’ll always come for me!”

“Isa, honey. Do you want to wait until morning?”

“No, Mark. I have been living a nightmare for the past five years. I want to start living my good dream now,” she smiled.

Mark went into the closet. He had agreed to give the bulk of the potions to his father, but stressed that he wanted to save some for emergencies. After this, he would only have two pink potions, but he couldn’t think of a better possible use for the potion than what he was using it for right now.

Mark carried the potion to Isa and she drank it. She then sighed and smiled. Mark carefully undressed her. Despite her obvious fatigue, she felt and smelled her own arousal. He quickly undressed himself and then lay down on the bed, facing her. He began to kiss her, which she responded to eagerly.

Isa was tired and sore but happy. As she kissed him, she grasped his hard member and led it to the gates of her sex, and gently eased it in. She groaned as she felt Mark bottom out and he began to slowly saw in and out of her. Despite the slow pace, her arousal grew at a steady rate. They kept kissing, as Mark grabbed her hips for purchase and picked up his pace.

Isa was glowing. She had shed off the old bitchy Isabella and now she was the bright and shiny Isa. She could feel it begin to happen. She thought of Trish and her arousal grew greater. Then she looked into Mark’s eyes and saw them shining into hers. Her lust and love completely overwhelmed her. “Make me yours, Mark! Save me!” she cried, as her climax began.

Mark’s own climax was on its way. Isa’s words stirred something primal in him. This poor sad girl was going to be sweet and happy again. And hot... hot for him.

“Oh Mark!” she screamed as her orgasm started to claim her. That pushed him over the edge as he fired salvo after salvo of semen into her hungry pussy.

Then it happened. Their minds began to rewire themselves. Connections of wisps of light began to knit them together. The wisps were in Concord and Foxboro too, doing their necessary job. Moments later, Mark saw Isa’s tired but smiling face. “Come to me, my darling.” she said as she pulled him tightly into her arms and they kissed. They continued to kiss for a few moments and then they fell into a well earned slumber.