The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 3

Mark’s Expanding Family

Chapter 13

Baby Steps

Jason managed to zap through all the commercials and inconsequential plays to get to halftime. With BC up 28 to 7 and Rich playing so well, it seemed that other than watching Rich’s highlights, the outcome of the game was pretty much in hand.

In the meantime Jeff, Wendy, Trish and Amber had found their way into the room. Josie heard that her father was on his way. She looked around the room and realized that she loved everyone and knew that they loved her. She leaned her body into Jason’s a little more and his grip on her tightened.

It was now about 11:30. As Jason was about to start the second half, Josie heard a noise. It was the sound of a helicopter landing and her heart sank a little.

Jason felt her tense up and realized what that meant. Amber got up from Mark’s lap and sat down next to Josie and began to stroke her hair.

Trish got up from her seat next to Rich and knelt down next to Josie’s feet and looked up at her. “Baby, you know we are here for you. Whatever you need.”

Mark walked over to the group that was rallying around their friend. “Remember Josie, you’re not alone.”

Jason leaned in and kissed her sweetly and then said, “You’ll never be alone.”

Jeff, Wendy, Willow and Rich walked over and lent their smiles to the others’.

A single tear ran down Josie’s cheek and Amber rubbed it away. Josie then felt an incredible resolve come over her. She was witnessing what Mark had told her. She was not alone. She was not a “drunken slut”. She never was. She had been a little girl who was lost for more than five years. She had been found by Mark and then by Jason and the others. Since she was no longer the lost girl, her father’s words had lost much of their impact. While some of the hurt was still there, she stopped acting like the little girl and found the resolve of the woman she was.

As Pierre and his family stepped off the helicopter, they were greeted by a contingent of people, led by Chip Winthrop. After making sure that the small children were taken care of, Joe Martino, Phil Winthrop and Bill Samuels helped with the baggage.

While Pierre had dreaded seeing Michelle again, he no longer felt that way, as she had been so helpful and sympathetic in his family’s rescue. Pierre did not dread seeing Josie, but he dreaded the look that she would give him when they met. He was heartbroken at the self-inflicted wound he gave himself after devastating his daughter. Yes, she had been a handful and been completely disrespectful to Rita, but he would have given anything to change what he had said and done on that fateful night.

He would not have to wait to see Michelle. She came up to both he and Rita and gave them both hugs. “I’m so glad you are all OK!”

“Thanks to you, Michelle,” said Rita.

Pierre looked tenderly at his ex-wife. “’Chelle, I’m so sorry I said those hurtful things to you. ”

Michelle gave him an unintentional soulful look and said, “You better be.”

As they got near the back door, Pierre saw her. She was surrounded by a large group of young people about her age. She looked almost regal, despite being dressed casually. She was incredibly beautiful.

He stopped and they stared at each other for a few uncomfortable moments. A tear came to his eye. He felt the urge to take her in his arms and to apologize to her over and over again. Instead he smiled sadly with his forming tears and said, “Hello Josephine.”

“Hello father,” she said coolly, as her words carved into his flesh. He had never been “Father”. He had always been “Papa” or “Dad”. He knew she had still been angry, as she never had cashed any of the checks he had sent her at Christmas or responded to his occasional phone calls.

“Hello Josie,” said Rita tentatively.

“Hello,” she replied.

Soon a number of people began to introduce themselves. Josie ducked away to the lounge. Mark saw her and followed her. She sat down on a settee, and put her head in her hands. Mark walked over to her and sat down next to her. “You did great!” said Mark, as he gently rubbed her shoulders.

Josie lifted her head. She wasn’t crying, but she looked emotionally drained. “I don’t feel I did. Mark... I don’t know. I guess I wasn’t ready for him... to look so small.”

“How do you mean?”

“He looked like he was going to break down and cry. I’m not ready for that. I’m also not ready for a ‘hug it out, bitch’ moment either.”

“Then you just need to accept some things,” said Mark.

“Like what?”

“Your father is still hurting from what happened too.”

“I know. I didn’t expect for it to have affected him that way. I figured he would come in, paw the ground with his feet, look at the floor and say ‘Ah shucks, baby, come and give Papa a hug’, like it wasn’t a big deal that he felt a little guilty about what happened.”

“That’s not what happened.”

“No. When he said hi to me, it seemed like he was begging for my forgiveness. It was in his tone. It was in his eyes.”

“Then you know that you weren’t the only one who suffered.”

“Yeah, but now for the first time, that matters to me. Damn you Mark Samuels! I was happy in my world of fucking and hating everything with two legs and now I actually feel something else for my father than just hate.”

“Pity?”

“Yeah. This doesn’t mean that I am not still mad at him, because I am...”

“But now you are starting to feel bad about still being mad at him? You know...” started Mark.

Josie leaned over and silenced him with a passionate kiss. Then after breaking it, she said, “Shut the fuck up!” she laughed.

Mark laughed. “You know, after that kiss, you are in big trouble.”

“Why?”

“Because you and Jason are getting booted out of your room. That means you are staying with us downstairs. Now I want to get a piece of your hot, little auburn pussy.”

“You wish!” she laughed.

“Well, I’m just sayin’,” grinned Mark.

“So what do you propose?”

“Making a big pile of flesh and let nature take its course.”

“Sounds like fun, but kind of dangerous.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll have my shield up. I’ve gotten pretty good using my emotion shield. If you don’t believe me, just ask Fern or Trish.”

“Well, if it’s OK with Jason, count me in,” she grinned.

“See, you haven’t changed all that much. You still like to fuck.”

“Yeah, but I don’t want to hate, anymore,” she smiled as Mark pulled her up by her feet and they hugged before walking arm in arm back to everyone.

The next few hours afforded people the opportunity to get acquainted. The Garnier’s were blown away by the size and scale of the Winthrop Compound’s main house and grounds. Trish and Phil found the old bunk beds that she and Wendy had used when they were very small and Bill, Mike and Joe were dispensed to move them up to the Garnier’s room and put them together. Then little Pierre and Suzanne were put to bed for their nap.

Josie had left her jacket in the bedroom she and Jason had been using until today. When she saw that the kids were asleep, she quietly snuck into the room and grabbed it out of the closet. She took one last look at the kids, and then she remembered that they weren’t just kids. She thought about Jeff and Willow, Trish and Wendy, Jason and Kimmy. She had always thought of herself as an only child, but in reality that was not true. When she left White River Junction after that horrible night, little Pierre had been just a baby and Suzanne had not even been born. Now they were old enough to talk. She could teach them things and they could talk about their lives. Josie couldn’t help but smile.

“Beautiful aren’t they?” said a soft voice behind her.

“Yes,” murmured Josie, who was still quietly admiring her siblings.

“Just like their big sister,” said the voice.

Josie turned around and saw her stepmother, Rita standing at the door smiling.

Josie did not know what to say so she uttered a polite “Thank you.”

“Josie, I know things are strained between you and your father, and probably you and me. I just want to make sure that you understand that you can see your brother and sister whenever you want.”

‘Who is this woman and what did she do with my bitchy stepmother?’ thought Josie. “Thank you, Rita, that means a lot to me,” she said instead.

“To us too,” said Rita.

“Really?”

“Yes, really.” replied her stepmother before pausing. Josie, can I level with you about something?”

“OK,” said Josie cautiously.

“Your father has changed a great deal: Some for the better, but some for the worse too. He was always a hot-blooded Frenchman, who spoke his mind, before he thought about what he said. He is a lot more thoughtful now when it comes to expressing his opinions, which is the good part.”

“What’s the bad part?”

“He has lost some of his confidence and a lot of his passion. He has never forgiven himself, for what he said that night and my guess is at this point, he probably never will.”

Josie remembered what she had sensed when she exchanged a brief greeting with her father and believed that Rita was being truthful. Then she remembered her conversation with Mark, about not making him feel worse. While she didn’t mean to do it, the coolness of her greeting in addition to her calling him father must have hurt him. Her life was going too well to make someone else’s life so miserable. “Rita, please let my Papa know that I am fine. I’ve got a wonderful man, and an amazing group of friends who love me like family. He needs to let go of the guilt.”

“Does that mean that you may be willing to give him another chance?”

“Of course. It may take some time, but I hope it will work out. If it weren’t for some of my friends out there willing to forgive me, I would not be the happy person you’re talking to right now.”

“There is one more thing Josie. When your dad tried to call you about three months ago, he wanted to tell you that we are going to have another child.”

Josephine had just assumed that Rita had put on a few pounds, because she was only about four months or so along. “That’s wonderful, Rita. Congratulations! Do you know if I am going to have a baby brother or sister?”

“Sister. We’ve decided to call her ‘Claudette’ after my mother and ‘Josephine’ after her oldest sister.”

Josie stood there in shock; which was quickly replaced by tears. Soon she found herself crying into Rita’s arms.

Mark and Trish spent some time introducing Isa to The Winthrop’s. Wendy took an immediate like to her. Her parents did too. “So, Isa, you say that your grandfather’s company does business with The Winthrop Corporation?” asked Phil.

“Yes. Martinelli Security.”

“You’re Tommy’s granddaughter?”

“Yes.”

“Your grandfather is a good man.”

“Since Mark had to rescue Isa, Uncle Tommy had a limo pick us up and brought us home,” smiled Trish.

Phil noticed Isa giving little glances at Mark and Trish and then he made the connection. “Mark, could I please have a quick word?”

“Sure.”

Phil pulled Mark aside. “Son, you know that Sharon and I know what’s going on with the girls and since they make you and Trish happy, we are OK with it. But Tommy Martinelli’s granddaughter? He may be a good man, but he still has some connections to his family’s shady past.”

“You may not believe it, but he asked me to do it.”

“Why would he do that?”

“Because her life was a mess. She was acting in self-destructive ways and Tommy was afraid for her life.”

“How did he find out about your little gift?”

“He is an observant man. He and Sheila are like you and Sharon now.”

“Mark!”

“Again, he asked me to do it and trust me, he had a good reason.”

“What reason?”

Let’s just say that like with Isa, I have firsthand knowledge of what he told me about”

“So she hit on you?”

“Yeah, but if you quote me, I’ll deny it.”

“Mark, but where will it end? You have us, Joe and Linda, Jason and Josie, I gather the Portnoy’s. You even have my parents.”

“Did you know that your Mom was going to divorce your dad?”

“He’s told me a few things over the years, but I’ve never thought she would go through with it.”

“Well, she was. Now that will never happen. They are happy and they both got what they wanted. Marcy is happy too.”

“I was going to ask about her.”

“Phil, your dad is now like mine. Marcy loves both Edith and Chip. Apparently she has always had feelings for both of them.”

“So she was the one my Mom was hung up on?”

“And now she and Marcy are hung up on your Dad, as they ought to be.”

Phil sighed. He was not a slave to Mark. This little incident proved that he could think for himself. He felt Mark pat him on the back and saw his smile. Phil realized that his future son-in- law really cared about everyone under his roof. He was a special young man. Phil smiled back. “I can’t argue with how happy my Dad and Mom look,” shrugged Phil as he and Mark returned to the great room.

Josie and Rita both entered the great room holding little Pierre and Suzanne respectively. All four looked and sounded quite happy.

Pierre Garnier looked shocked and hopeful, as his wife and absent daughter carried his children to him.

Josie, put his son down after promising to play with her baby brother. Then she turned to her father and said, “We need to talk, Dad.”

Josie led her dad into the hallway. “Papa, please listen to what I have to say and don’t say a word until I’m done,” she said, as he nodded through teary eyes.

“I had a long talk with Rita and told her some things which I asked her to share with you. For now, I’ll give you the shorter version,” she paused before she continued. “I just wanted to let you know that I am OK. In fact my life is amazing. You’ve met Jason. He is incredibly bright, handsome and loving. I don’t deserve him, but I’m not going to give him back either. I also have some extremely close friends who might even be closer to me than brothers and sisters would. Almost two months ago, they saved my life. I did not like the road I was going down and Mark, Jason, Amber, Jeff, Trish, Wendy and a number of others helped to get my head turned on straight,” Josie paused again. “As far as Mom, we’ve come to an understanding, I love her dearly. I just want you to know that despite everything, I love you too, but I’m not ready for us to act like father and daughter yet. I know you are suffering too, and I don’t want you to suffer, but it is going to take some time before I’m ready. I am going to ask you a favor.”

“What?” asked Pierre.

“Don’t give up on me.”

“I won’t, I promise!”

Josie smiled. “By the way, Rita told me about the baby and her middle name. I knew then that you still loved me and I am so honored to have my new sister named after me.”

“You’ve never left my thoughts for a moment since... that terrible night,” said Pierre, as he choked back a tear.

“I know. Rita told me,” she said somewhat sympathetically, but then continued. “Just to be clear, I need some time to come to terms with all of this, but please understand that I believe we can work through this and I love you,” as she leaned over and hugged her father.” Both could not see each other’s faces, but both could feel each other’s tears on their necks. “So please, remember, we need to go slowly.”

“I know Cher, ‘baby steps’,” said Pierre.

When Jason saw Pierre walk back in the room, he went out and saw Josie. There were tears in her eyes, but she was smiling. “You OK, baby?” he asked.

“Yeah. I’m just not used to all of these emotions. Remember the good old days when we both were cold and calculating bastards?”

“C’mon, babe, we both know that those days weren’t all that great.”

“I know,” she sighed. “You know I have a brother and a sister. They already love me, even though they don’t know me. How can that be?”

“Kids that young tend to be pretty trusting, but that is not the reason. You know that you are quite lovable.” he grinned.

“Speaking about me being lovable, you better tell your little friend Mark to keep his dick in his pants.”

“You tell him.”

“I can’t. I don’t have any resolve when it comes to Mark. If he insisted I’d always spread my legs for him.”

“Luckily, he’d never do that.”

“I know. He loves us too much. He does want me to do it tonight.”

“Well, we are all going to be sleeping together...”

“Jason Martino, he’s gotten to you, hasn’t he?”

“Yeah, how many times do you get a chance to participate in an orgy...”

“Especially when you’re one of only two guys participating,” said Josie slyly.

“True,” grinned Jason. “You do know that you are going to be sleeping in my arms when it’s all done.”

“I better be,” smiled Josie.

“You know if you don’t want to...”

“I never said I didn’t,” laughed Josie.

By early afternoon, Asa knew that it was over. The Garnier’s had left almost four hours earlier and never showed up. That meant that his boss was not going to be happy. In fact it meant his boss was literally going to kill him. As a contingency, he had his luggage already packed and in his car. He had purchased a plane ticket to Rio de Janeiro under an assumed name that was on his fake passport. He had old friends who would help him get established there. His Cayman Island account was full of money. He would be set for life, as long as he could escape with said life.

Asa left by the service entrance and his phone rang. It was his boss Anatole. “Asa, tell me you have Garnier.”

“They just checked in,” lied Asa.

“Why the delay?”

“A sick kid.”

“Well I don’t care how you do it but get that guy to the back room immediately. Make sure you find a way to distract the wife and kids. I don’t want a replay of the Portnoy fiasco.”

“I have it covered boss.”

“You better, Asa. You better.”

Asa disconnected and made his way to the alley where his car was parked. By the time Yuri and Ivan returned and notified Anatole he would be airborne to Mexico City and then off to Rio. He quickly jumped into the car and sped off for the airport. In a way he was relieved to be out of the business. He was hoping to be able to go out under his own terms, but he could tell that he had been falling out of favor with Anatole and this failure would have sealed his fate. Despite not getting the big payout he was looking for, he knew that he had enough money to live like a king down there. That was all that really mattered anyway.

Asa, aside from being scared of Anatole, hated him. The fucking scheming he was doing to nice families was just plain wrong. Asa had no problem with screwing over people who deserved it, and he was no boy scout, but now he felt he had one little piece of business left. He dialed the Garnier’s phone number.

Back in Concord, the last expected guests for the weekend arrived at the Winthrop’s compound. At the last minute Pete took Kimmy home for Thanksgiving to meet his mother and to give her some important news. They also had spent the last week arranging for something that they needed to do soon.

“Hi Mom!” cried Kimmy who ran to Linda’s arms, before greeting and hugging her father.

“Kimmy dear, you look radiant,” smiled Linda.

“Mom, I’m so happy!” beamed Kimmy, as she absently gazed down at her ring finger.

Joe saw what she was looking at. “Kimmy? You’re engaged?!”

“Yes dad!” said the girl as she looked at her fiancée.

“Pete? We all know that Kimmy is too young to be engaged.” stated Linda.

Kimmy broke the clinch with her father, and hugged Pete. “We love each other, Mom. Besides, we really don’t have much of a choice,” she grinned.

“What do you mean?” asked Joe, guardedly.

“I’m pregnant,” said Kimmy.

“You can’t be!” cried Linda.

“She is,” said Mark, as he walked over and kissed Kimmy on the cheek and stood next to Pete.

“You knew?” asked Joe.

“No, but I was pretty sure. What I’m very sure of is that Pete loves Kimmy as much as you love Linda, Joe.”

“You didn’t...” started Linda.

“No, Pete somehow got hold of the necklace, and the necklace sensed their mutual attraction. Now they will share the same kind of love and happiness that the rest of us do,” explained Mark.

“It’s true, Mr. Martino. I love Kimmy with all my heart! I know that I’ll make her a good husband, and I will work hard to be a good father!” said Pete.

Joe thought about it. He really did not have much choice. Kimmy was eighteen and could make her own choices. Mark had told him good things about Pete and what a good student and talented person he was. He looked at them and he knew that Mark was right about them being in love. While he was upset that Pete and Kimmy had allowed her to get pregnant, he was happy that Pete was showing responsibility in wanting to marry her. He also hearkened back to his lack of support about Jason and Josie. He was incredibly fond of Josie now. Hopefully he would feel fond of Pete too.

Joe looked somewhat resigned. “Linda, we both know what Mark is saying is true. Kimmy we are not thrilled that this happened, but I can tell that Pete loves you very much. I don’t doubt your sincerity. I’ll be happy to help anyway I can.”

“Me too,” said Linda.

“Oh thank you!” screamed Kimmy, as she ran to her father and threw her arms around him.

Pete advanced on his very soon to be mother-in-law, and they hugged each other. Mark looked on smiling. His “family” just continued to expand and to accept each other. That gave him a great sense of joy.

“Oh, Mom, one more thing?” asked Kimmy.

“What honey?” asked Linda.

“Do you think that the Winthrop’s would mind us using their house for our wedding tomorrow?”

Phil and Sharon Winthrop looked at each other with a sense of bemusement. They had just agreed to allow their home to be used for a wedding. Phil had also called one of his employees he knew to be a Justice of the Peace. She eagerly accepted the chance to do her boss a favor.

“So what are we doing for food for this event?” asked Phil.

“We still have a lot of food. I was already planning a fairly fancy menu for an early supper tomorrow, but figure we can jazz that up a little. I’ve called the delivery service. They should have all the other food delivered by tomorrow morning. ”

“And you can cater this?”

“Sure. I have at least a dozen talented cooks in the house, who are willing to help. I’ve already approached them and gotten some suggestions about appetizers.”

“Our life certainly has become strange over the last couple of months,” said Phil.

“True, darling, but I wouldn’t want it any other way,” smiled Sharon, as she walked over to her husband and put her arms around him.

“Me either,” smiled her husband, before giving her a passionate kiss.

Elsie drove a large contingent into Boston to purchase some wedding finery and gowns for Kimmy’s Bridal Party (Josie, Monique, Alexis, Wendy, Trish and Fern) and her mother, Linda. On the way home, they stopped at the Martino’s, as Linda needed to pick up something important.

On his way to getting groomsman attire (with Pete, Jason, Jeff, Joe and Rich), Mark drove Isa back to Beacon Hill for a surprise visit. When Isa saw her grandfather, she ran to him. “Grandfather!” she cried as she ran to his arms and hugged him.

Tommy Martinelli was not a man prone to crying, even for something this touching, but Mark could tell that he was pretty choked up. He saw Tommy looking over Isa’s shoulders and mouthed the words “Thank you” to him. Mark then left Isa for a short visit while the men went into the city.

Bradley Ryan and his girlfriend Rachel walked into the large foyer to see his sister hugging the stuffing out of their grandfather. “Isabella?” asked a confused Bradley.

Isa broke the clutch with Tommy and then launched herself at her brother. “Brad! I’m so sorry for everything!” she cried.

Bradley was flustered. His sister had not been this affectionate with him in years. She had withdrawn into a world of self-absorption and self-loathing. She had masked this with an arrogant sophistication, yet promiscuity. She seemed to possess none of those traits at that moment. While he did not understand the change, he sensed her sincerity. “Of course Isabella...”

“Brad, please call me ‘Isa’,” she smiled.

Bradley smiled too. They had always been Brad and Isa to each other growing up. Somehow she managed to emerge through her personal turmoil to return to happier days. If there was any doubt in his mind about this, it was erased when he saw Isa hug Rachel and gave her the same apology he had just received.

In about three hours, Mark and Joe picked up Isa and they all left, but not before Joe had invited Tommy and his family to his daughter’s wedding. Tommy eagerly accepted.

By the time 7PM had come and gone, everyone was back and having a later supper. While everything was “off-the rack”, Kimmy and Pete were satisfied that they would have a wonderful wedding. The great pity was that Pete’s mother was firmly against the wedding and refused to show up for it. Pete’s parents were separated. His father, while supportive, was sadly out of the country and most likely would not be able to attend. When Pete bemoaned the fact that he would have nobody on “his side”, Mark reminded him that they were all one big family. As proof of this, Pete had asked Jason to be his “best man”. This made sense because Kimmy asked Josie to be her “maid of honor.”

By 9:30, impromptu bachelor and bachelorette parties took shape with the men playing poker in the lounge, drinking scotch and the women drinking champagne in the Great Room. In the end, Chip Winthrop was the big winner at poker, but donated his winnings to the young couple. Things broke up around midnight and everyone went back to their respective rooms (Pete and Kimmy bunked with Jeff and Wendy respectively).

Jason and Josie went downstairs to the orgy. When everyone who was participating was present, Mark went over the rules. “In one minute, I am going to turn out the lights. I need Josie and Tammy on my side and on the other side of the room; I need Jason and Amber with Trish. This is to prevent Amber and Tammy from inadvertently getting together and to ensure that Jason and Josie don’t get together until the orgy is over.” Mark saw Amber and Jason walk over to the other side of the room. Then he grabbed Josie, turned out the light switch and pulled her into his arms in the dark.

“Cheater!” laughed Josie, as she was silenced by a kiss from Mark. Soon, Josie moaned into his mouth, as he pushed the head of his cock into her drenched pussy.

The room was not completely dark. It had dim lights along the floorboards, giving off very slight illumination. This was useful because it allowed people enough vision to see the general form of somebody, without revealing who they were.

Jason was having his own fun on the other side of the room. His lover was quite short and her pussy really tight. She was moaning underneath him, as he bent over to find her mouth and they kissed. Soon Jason heard her groan and her pussy muscles clamped down on his cock and he fired his seed into the girl. Kelly kissed him hard in the afterglow. She knew that she was making love to the handsome football star, but due to the sexually charged atmosphere of the room, she might well have been making love to Mark. It was so amazing. Soon, Jason felt someone pull him off of Kelly and her pussy was replaced by a talented mouth that was beginning to suck him hard again.

Mark was close to firing into Josie. He put up his emotion shield to be safe, but sensed that it really didn’t matter. Fern had theorized that Mark’s wishes became of utmost import to everyone in his family. In other words, if Mark wanted to sleep with Josie, but still want her to be Jason’s wife, that would happen, due to his control over the family. Still, he was not sure how this would affect their relationship, so he was not prepared to test that theory when it came to Josie and Jason. Mark groaned as he fired into Josie and she broke the kiss as she screamed her own climax. Soon Mark felt Josie’s pussy removed and another one replacing it. He heard Monique’s voice saying, “My turn, baby,” as she began to ride him in the dark.

Soon Jason saw another form approach him and then he felt a hot and talented pussy slide down his cock to the root. He also felt a sweet pair of lips leaning down into his and kissing them. Soon their tongues were sparring. “Fuck me, Caro!” moaned Sonia after breaking the kiss, Like with Kelly, Sonia became incredibly attracted to Jason, as she felt his strong hands caress her buttocks, almost as if he was trying to pull himself into her even deeper. Soon, Jason flooded his second lover with his seed, as Sonia came screaming his name.

After Mark came in Monique, he found himself inside Sarah, as her moans gave away her identity. It had been almost a week since he and Sarah had made love, so he relished the long and loving strokes he was filling her with and the sweetness of her kisses. After that, Mark felt a pussy lowered on his face. He then felt a mouth sucking his cock. He wasn’t sure whose pussy was riding his face, but the blow job he was getting was clearly from Amy, based upon her technique. Soon he felt her pussy lower on his cock as she began to ride him.

Jason was in a similar situation as he ate a pussy as he began to fill Karen’s pussy with his seed. He could tell that the woman riding his face was Trish by the way she urged him on. He then felt a mouth on his cock, sucking him. This mouth did not stop until it had sucked one last climax from Jason. When the lights came on, Jason lay spent with Elsie sucking the remaining semen from his cock, as his best friend’s fiancée, was slowly riding his face.

Josie was riding Alexis’ face, as Mark was filling Alexis’ pussy with his seed. Mark and Josie were deeply frenching. Trish had replaced her pussy with her mouth, as she deeply kissed Jason, which made his cock in Elsie’s mouth stir. Elsie pulled her mouth off him, and lowered herself on Jason’s cock. After Elsie had finished and Mark had taken Josie one more time, Josie and Trish switched places. Josie and Jason collapsed into each other’s arms, cuddled and kissed and fell into a heavy sleep. Mark took Trish and they went at it hard, until Mark fired into her. Then Mark and Trish stood up, turned out the lights and found an empty space of floor bed. Then they cuddled, kissed and fell asleep in each other’s arms.