The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 3

Mark’s Expanding Family

Chapter 18

The Perversion of a Wife and Mother

Shari Shepperd was one of the hottest young recording artists in the world in 1988. She was a stunning blond, with a body to die for and an excellent voice to match. She was Britney before there was a Britney. She was Christina before there was a Christina. Her career was at its peak when she decided to end it for love.

Shari married her A&R rep, David Rivers. He had worked with her for four years, since she had broken on to the music scene, after appearing on a cable music network at the age of sixteen. David was about seven years her senior. They were paired together as almost an afterthought; both promising young talents at ESI Records, but both unproven. His talent maximized hers and launched both of their careers. After a few years of working together, they realized that their feelings for each other went beyond their professional relationship. As they had been tied together professional, they decided to tie their personal lives together when they had fallen in love. They were married when she was 20 and they had their only child Paul a year later. She kept her career for a few more years, but finally decided that she was sick of the touring and wanted to dedicate her life to her family. She had seen how important a happy marriage was, as her parents provided a good example. She and David had been happily married for 19 years before the stress of Venus Records began to pull them apart.

Now Shari was lying on a bed naked, strapped down with an I.V. in her arm for the past twenty-four hours. She was being pumped with a designer hallucinogenic drug which was giving her a horrible addiction, numbing her brain, making her docile and then amping up her sex drive. She had been run off the road, captured, sedated and now finally in the process of having her will destroyed. Her family had no idea where she was. For all they knew, she was dead.

Shari’s body, on the other hand, felt anything but dead. Her senses were assaulted with the sights and sounds of porn being shown on the dozen large monitors situated around the room. Virtually all sex acts in all combinations, including bestiality were being pumped into her defenseless brain. To make matters worse, an unseen tormenter had been molesting her. The tormentor fondled her breasts and penetrated her pussy and her ass. She would be brought right to the edge of orgasm, before being left unfinished. Then the process would start again. Eventually the tormentor would let her orgasm, but each time, the length of time that she was being teased before her body could release became longer. Soon she had been begging and moaning for that release. Her body was being conditioned as her mind was being perverted.

As a young performer, Shari sold her image with sex, but the truth was she had a perfectly normal and healthy sex drive. She and David enjoyed a happy and normal sex life, as their healthy bodies still brought them a lot of pleasure. The problem was that Shari’s new reality would not only match but exceed her image. Soon Shari would be a huge slut.

* * *

When Mark, Trish, Isa and Tammy arrived in Concord, Mark explained the troubling situation about the Rivers’ to Chip. “So nobody has heard from her in 48 hours?”

“No. You suspect Brzenko kidnapped her?”

“I do, Mark. What do you want to do about this? Rivers put Josie and Amber through hell. Perhaps he is getting what he deserves,” said Chip.

“She doesn’t deserve to be ripped away from her family. Their son is a student at Sanders. He doesn’t deserve this either,” said Mark.

Chip smiled.

“You Winthrop’s just love to play devil’s advocate, don’t you,” grinned Mark.

“Who do you think taught Patricia?”

“So what do we do now?”

“Wait for a call,” said Chip as his expression turned grim.

* * *

Back in captivity, Shari awoke and found herself nude on a bed. Her body was lying there, shaking with need.

“I see you’re awake, little whore,” came a voice.

Shari looked up to see a man staring at her. “I’m not a whore!” exclaimed Shari.

“You are. Your mind just doesn’t know it yet, but your body does,” said Yuri.

“Why do I feel so strange?”

“We gave you a little drug. It has been about eight hours since you’ve had any. Based upon the large dosage we gave you, I think your body needs a little more.”

“Please... help me...”

“How can I help you, little whore?”

“Please.... I need...”

“Some of this?” asked Yuri, holding up a hypodermic needle.

“Yes..” groaned the addicted woman.

“What will you do for me?” he grinned evilly as he began to take off his clothes.

“Please... no... not that! I’m married!”

“Not for long. You’re a little whore. A little slut!”

“No!” she screamed.

“You might as well get used to your new reality,” he said as he held the hypo before her eyes.

Shari was almost mesmerized by the hypo. She moaned and shook with need for the drug. Her pussy began to moisten when she saw Yuri’s cock. “Please! I....”

“Spread for me little whore, and you’ll get paid,” he leered, as he put the needle down and rolled a condom over his cock. He would get the new whore tested for HIV and hepatitis in a couple of days. He doubted that she fucked around on her husband, but who knew what strange pussy Rivers had been fucking.

Shari’s legs opened as if by remote control. Soon Yuri was thrusting in and out of her, as she moaned in a mix of drug induced need and passion. That night, Yuri had taken her every which way. She had been debased in ways she could never have imagined. In between bouts of drug need and drug effect, her body and mind began to love every minute of it, despite the pain. Soon, she had cum again, as she had rubbed her pussy raw, while thrusting her impaled, enthusiastic ass back on her former attacker, now desired partner.

Yuri thought how easy it was to have broken the former pop princess. He hoped that his uncle, Anatole would reward him, by allowing him to regularly have a night with her. After all, while she would serve Anatole primarily, there would be others... lots of others, who would pay top dollar to poke Shari Shepperd. He wanted that chance again, he thought back to his teen years and worshiping her from afar.

* * *

In Becca Portnoy’s room at the Winthrop compound, a different kind of sex was going on. Jack Blake had been with other women. He had only one serious relationship which ended badly. He was now lying on top of the beautiful Rebecca Portnoy, driving himself deeper and deeper into the moaning woman beneath him. “God, she’s an angel,” he thought.

Becca was having similar thoughts. It would be unfair to say that he had seduced her. In reality, they had seduced each other. She was struggling with the fact that she was in love with a man, she had known for only twenty-four hours. She had been hurt before. She had been betrayed. She knew that the man lying on top of her, bringing her so much pleasure was not that kind of man. All he wanted was her affection, respect and passion right now. She was willing to give him the other thing he had wanted whether he was ready or not: her heart. Then it happened. As she felt him writhe in climax above her, she came harder than she ever had in her life. Instead of screaming his name, she screamed out the three little words that were on her mind. She then waited in dread for his response.

After a minute, he opened his eyes and looked down at her. “I’ve heard those words before,” he said quietly.

“But not from me.”

“Do you mean them? If so, I have no idea why.”

“What?”

“You’re a beautiful angel. Why would you give yourself to me?”

“Because you are one too,” she said quietly as she looked up into his eyes, with her honest blue ones. He did not respond. “Are you really that hurt? Did someone break you so badly that you don’t see in yourself what I see in you?”

“You scare me,” he said simply.

“Why?”

“Because I think I believe you.”

“You should,” she said before pausing. “Jack, you have to understand that I have been hurt too. My heart is not without blemish. But you’re everything that I‘ve ever wanted. I know the way I feel and I’m not going to apologize for that. I sense you feel the same way, but I believe that as bad as I was hurt, you were hurt worse.”

A single tear rolled down his cheek, as she wiped it away. Then he kissed her hand and looked at her.

“I’m not that girl and you’re not that guy,” she said adamantly.

“I know. I love you too, Miss Portnoy,” he smiled.

““Really, you’re going with that?” laughed Becca.

“I love you, Becca, my angel,” he smiled.

Then it became her turn to cry. When her tears had been dried, they rolled over and kissed and cuddled for a while, until Jack’s cell rang.

Jack reached over to the nightstand and grabbed it.

“Hello sir,” he said.

“Hello Jack. I hate to interrupt, but we really need your advice,” said Chip Winthrop.

* * *

“Anatole Brzenko and Viktor Brassovich walked into Anatole’s office at The Beachfront Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City. They were greeted by Yuri. “So Uncle, she’s all ready for you,” said Yuri.

“Good. With all the money we are losing with this stupid record company, we can get some of it back, now that we will have my newest little fuck toy performing for us,” grinned Anatole

“Performing in more ways than one,” smiled Viktor.

“Well, Viktor, if you do a good enough job running the operation here, I may allow you to enjoy an after concert performance or two,” leered Anatole.

“Have you called Rivers yet?” asked Yuri

“No, I’m going to let her call for me,” said Anatole.

* * *

Jack Blake and Becca Portnoy walked into what appeared to be a serious conference. Jack recognized most of the players. Chip Winthrop, his granddaughter Patricia, her fiancé Mark Samuels, Mark’s dad, Bill, Claud Portnoy and a worried looking man he did not recognize.

“Hello Jack. Meet David Rivers,”

“Hello Mr. Rivers,” said Jack easily.

“Mr. Blake, I understand that you may be able to help. I believe that my wife was abducted,” said David.

No longer had David said the word abducted his cell phone rang. He looked at the caller with excitement. “Thank God! It’s Shari!” he shouted.

“Put the call on speaker, just in case this is a ransom demand,” suggested Jack.

David nodded and answered. “Shari! Are you OK?”

“Uhhh... I’m... fine... David,” came her somewhat coherent reply.

“You don’t sound fine. Where are you?”

“That’s... not important uhhh.... Oh, that’s nice,” she mumbled.

“What’s going on?!” cried David.”

“I want... divorce! Ohh... I love that!” she moaned.

“What’s wrong Shari? You can’t be serious...”

“Oh, she’s very serious, Rivers” said the voice of Anatole over the speaker.

“What have you done to her?!” cried David.

“Right now I’m fucking the shit out of your slut wife. Can’t you hear her moaning?”

“You bastard!”

“Rivers, you fucked up, so I have decided to take your wife as collateral. I’m going to make her perform in the lounge for top dollar and then I’m going to make her perform after, if you know what I mean. I may decide to give her back, but most likely, I won’t. I still expect you to liquidate the assets for Venus Records and give me all the money.”

“Why would I do that if you’ve hurt Shari...”

“Because you still have a boy. I know some people who would love to get their hands on his cute little behind. Uhhhhhh!” he said as he began to cum.

“Fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!!” screamed Shari’s voice as she seemed to be coming too.

Mark was disgusted as he heard what was happening and saw the expression of agony on Rivers face. He snatched the phone out of Rivers hands and unleashed a powerful wave of anger directed through the phone. The strong energy was resourceful. It beamed itself as a carrier signature over the digital radio wave, the way an attachment, like a photo would. This resulting attachment had a significantly different impact on the receiver.

“God what a good piece of ass!” moaned Anatole before screaming in agony, “Ahhhhh! my heart, Uh....”

Mark heard a scream in the background. He realized he may have gone too far. “What’s wrong baby!” screamed Shari’s voice. Moments later, they heard Shari placing a 911 call on the room phone. “I’m at the Beachfront Hotel and Casino. My friend is having a heart attack.

Mark was in shock. “Dad, I think I just killed him.”

* * *

In Atlantic City all hell had broken loose. Anatole Brzenko was rushed to the hospital. They had managed to restart his heart, but he appeared to be in a coma. Mark’s psionic attack affected Anatole’s mind even more than his heart.

* * *

In Cambridge, Massachusetts, the phone rang in the home of Tommy Martinelli. “Hello.”

“Mr. Martinelli, I have a problem. Brzenko had a heart attack.”

“What happened?”

“He was screwing Rivers’ wife.”

“You mean the bastard really could do what he said he could do?”

“Yeah. He turned the highly respectable woman into a slutty whore. I couldn’t have stopped it even if I had been there.”

“Can the process be reversed?”

“Not sure. Her body has been conditioned and her mind has accepted her new reality instead of the agony of trying to fight her body’s disgusting sexual urges.”

“Disgusting!”

“I agree! But it will only get worse.”

“How so?”

“Trust me, Mr. Martinelli. Soon, there are not a lot of sex acts that she would not engage in. There will be no limit to her depravity.”

“This is bad news.”

“I hate to see it happen to anyone, but how is this our concern?”

“Rivers has been turned. Our client wants to save her.”

“I can’t do that without burning my cover.”

Don’t worry. I’m burning your cover. I’ll pull you out when we grab the woman.”

“What do you have for assets to save the lady?”

“Wedgewood will be sending a team in to handle that. I’ll have somebody on my payroll keeping an eye on all of you. Just keep me informed on what’s going on down there.

“Thanks. I’m in between the rock and the hard place.”

“Yeah, I hear you. Don’t worry; you’ll be rewarded, as per our arrangement. You’ve more than earned it,” said Tommy.

* * *

About 25 miles and a phone call away, Jack Blake was not happy, as he talked to Mark and Trish. Becca and Chip looked on with concern. “I can’t let you guys do this!” complained Jack.

“If what Tommy Martinelli is telling me is true, we have to find a way to get Mrs. Rivers out of there before it is too late. Your boss does not have the resources to do this quickly. Trish and I can do it. We are a lot more dangerous than we look,” said Mark.

“Jack, I have to agree with him. Trish has incredible fighting skills and Mark... let’s just say he can handle himself. Still I’d appreciate it if you could go in with them to back him up. Tommy Martinelli has a man on the ground there and he is sending another. With you, I think we should be able to get Mrs. Rivers out of there,” said Chip.

“If they’ll need me in the hotel, I can’t go in there without a female operative. I’ll stand out like a sore thumb.”

“I’ll go. We can just be a couple of couples on vacation together,” said Becca Portnoy.

“Out of the question!” exclaimed Jack.

“Baby, I can do this. I’m only eye candy; just a prop. I’ll be safe with you.”

Mark thought about this. It was all getting out of hand. He did not want to put Amber and Tammy’s cousin at risk, but his instincts told him that she would be OK. “Jack, she’s right. She’ll be with you. Trish and I’ll do the heavy lifting,” he said as he put his hand on Jack’s shoulder. “We have a chance to end this now. Shari Rivers needs our help. I think we are her only chance.”

Jack had met Mark on a couple of occasions. There seemed to be something incredibly wise about him. He also realized that the syndicate would not expect Becca to be there and he would be able to protect her while she helped with his cover. “OK, Becca, but you have to listen to everything I tell you to do.”

Becca wanted to tell him off for his comment, but realized he was right. “I guess I can agree to this arrangement once, but forever after you have to listen to me,” she laughed.

“I think some of that can be agreed upon, but the rest will need to be negotiated at a later date,” he laughed.

“Agreed,” said Becca, as she threw her arms around him and kissed him on the lips, causing Mark and Trish to laugh.

* * *

Back at the Beach Front Hotel, Yuri was reaping the rewards of Anatole’s situation. While he was not in-charge yet, if his Uncle Anatole died he would be. Yuri had been anointed as Anatole’s eventual successor. For now, he was content to let Viktor Brassovich run the nuts and bolts, as he was Anatole’s lackey. Yuri was enjoying the fruits of his earlier labor with his childhood pop star crush.

“Oh, baby! You have a much nicer cock than that old guy. Fuck my ass harder!” moaned Shari.

“Oh that’s nice, baby! You’re mine, right?”

“Oh yeah, baby! You have everything that I need honey... Uh.... I’m cumming with your cock up my butt, baby!” she cried as her body began to shake, as expletive after expletive poured out of her mouth.

After Shari was done spasming in orgasm, Yuri pulled his condom covered cock out of her ass. It had been nearly eight hours since she had had her injection. Yuri had discovered that the longer she went without a shot, the more desperate and sexually depraved she became. He was curious to see if she would eventually fuck a dog, when he invariably became sick of her. He decided that he wouldn’t get sick of her anytime soon. For now she would just be content to be one of the dirtiest whores on the face of the planet. He hoped her test would come back clean. He couldn’t wait for her to wrap her pretty, little mouth around his shaft and cum in her mouth.

When Yuri opened his eyes, he saw the former pop princess turned slutty whore nuzzle his condom covered cock, She had been licking it and now had the biggest shit eating grin on her face. As slutty as she looked, he couldn’t help but to get aroused again. Once he was hard, he popped on a new rubber and tossed her on her hands and knees and began alternating pounding her pussy and ass. Yuri knew that any semblance of the person she had been was long gone. In order to survive and remain relatively sane, her mind had allowed itself to be corrupted. Her family no longer had any meaning for her. It was really only too bad in one way. The process worked too well. She would perform her music sets and then become a dirty whore for whomever his uncle wanted. Then he thought. “Maybe it will be my choice,” he grinned.

* * *

Paul Rivers sat on his bed talking into his phone. “But we have to do something, Dad!”

“Son, I know how you feel, but Mr. Winthrop promised to handle this. Something has happened to your mother, and we are not equipped to do anything about it. We just have to trust that everything will work as they have planned. In the meantime, you have to promise to be careful. Mark Samuels has assured me that he will have some people watching after you.”

“Don’t worry about me, Dad. I can handle myself.”

“Just promise me you’ll be careful.”

“OK, Dad. I promise.”

* * *

Back in Concord, Chip had the phone on speaker. “So Mark, I have everything set. I have a reservation set up for you, Trish, Jack and Becca at the Beachfront Hotel,” said Tommy Martinelli’s voice.

“Wow! That was fast,” said Mark.

“I have a little influence in AC, not to mention someone on the ground. “I’ll have a limo by to pick you up later tomorrow morning. Chip, your plane is at Logan, right?”

“Yeah. Jack and Becca flew in last night.”

“OK. I’ll have another limo, this one from our hotel, Lucky 7 pick you up in Camden and drive you to the Beach Front. I’ll have a special care package for you, Jack.”

Mr. Martinelli, you shouldn’t!” laughed Jack.

“I spoke with John Wedgewood and he’s on board with this. He said he could send a couple of guys tomorrow night to help. Until then, it will be just you four, my mole and a guy I have watching the hotel. Anyway, I have heard good things about you Jack. I’m glad for the chance to work with you.”

“Thank you, sir.” said Jack.

“Mark, good luck, son and keep your, Trish and Becca’s head down,” said Tommy.

“We’ll be OK. I still can’t believe that they were able to do that to Mrs. Rivers,” said Mark.

“From what I understand, even when you get her back, there really won’t be much left of the wife and mother she used to be,” said Tommy grimly.

“I’ll find a way,” said a determined Mark.

“If anybody can, it will be you, son” agreed Tommy.

That night, Mark, Trish Tammy and Isa cuddled together. None of them seemed to want to engage in sex. Mark’s mood was subdued, but a rage boiled beneath the surface. While he had not been friendly with Paul Rivers and had been angry at his father, neither of them, let alone Shari Rivers deserved what had happened to her. He thought of his own mother and her sex addiction. For someone to change a loving wife and mother into a wanton slut, was horrible enough. To have her stop caring for her family, because her manipulated mind had convinced itself, that it was the only way to remain sane, was sheer evil. When he learned that Anatole had not died from his long distance psionic attack, he no longer felt any guilt. Mark became resolute. He was going to hurt these people. A little piece of Mark had died that night and a little more would die the following day.

In Becca’s room, the mood was lighter. Becca and Jack were kissing passionately. Soon, she lowered her lovely nude body on top of Jack, as she impaled herself on his manhood. She then began to ride herself and her man to a passionate climax. In the afterglow, Jack smiled at her. He felt free.

Earlier, Jack had thought back to Sandra. She was a free spirit, but after Jack had a close brush with death in Iraq, she had proposed to him. Jack was kind of surprised. She was beautiful and a lot of fun, but he never saw her as someone at that point of her life to accept a proposal, let alone make one. “I have come to one inextirpable fact. I need you. I can’t imagine not having you in my life. I want to be your wife! Please say ‘yes’!” she had begged.

He remembered how his heart had melted. He had loved her since childhood, but knew that she had a part of her that could not be tied down. A part he could never have, Now, she had offered him that part and the rest of her. What she had done to him was unforgiveable. He wasn’t hurt and angry that she left. He was hurt and angry because she had made him believe in her. That was why he found it so hard to trust. When he looked at Becca, he knew that she was different. She was tough and she had an ego, but she had a soft, gentle side which opened to him. He knew that she would not have shared this with anyone. This was part of her soul that was so private it was only reserved for the man she would share her life with. It was her trust in him which allowed him to open himself to her. It allowed him to trust her.

* * *

The next morning, Paul Rivers awoke bright and early after having a fitful night. He had to do something. He decided that he wouldn’t be going to any of his classes that day. Instead, he jumped into his car and drove south.

Just before noon, the four loaded their empty luggage into Tommy Martinelli’s limo. After a traffic filled ride, they got to Logan and boarded the Winthrop’s jet. “Rick, do you sleep on this jet?” laughed Jack to the pilot.

“I could say the same about you, Jack,” smiled Rick.

“Hi Rick,” smiled Trish.

“Hello Miss Winthrop.”

“This is my fiancé, Mark.”

“It’s nice to meet you, Mark. I’ve heard a lot about you.” he smiled as he shook Mark’s hand.

“Hopefully nothing bad,” smiled Mark.

“I hear you are a Husker,” grinned the pilot.

“Are you?” asked Mark.

“Nope. I’m a “Sooner”” he laughed.

“Well, I guess we’re just a couple of nearby strangers in a strange land”

“Ha ha! I guess I can almost overlook the fact that you’re a Husker,” laughed Rick

“Fair enough,” smiled Mark. As the pilot took his position in the cockpit and soon they were airborne.

When they got to the small airport in Camden, a limo was waiting. The driver handed a package to Jack. “Compliments of Mr. Martinelli,” smiled the driver.

Jack opened the box and saw a number of items. “Wow! Five sets of earbud communication devices, four sets of fake identities, two tasers, a roll of duct tape, ten Railroad tie restraint devices, one 9 millimeter handgun; I’m surprised there’s no sniper’s rifle and scope,”

“Don’t worry. Somebody who’ll be watching you has one,” said the driver.

“Let me guess. Al DiMauro,” said Jack.

“Yeah. How did you guess?” asked the driver.

“Besides my boss and maybe me, he’s the best shot around.”

“Al told me you were really good.”

“So is Al. I’m glad he’s watching our back,” said Jack.

“You’re a hitman?” asked a shocked Becca.

“Nope. Neither is Al. We both strictly play defense. While we are both pretty damn good with live rounds, we can fire high powered tranq darts. They’re even harder to fire, because there is a lot more to compensate for with them, but Al should have no problems with that,” said Jack.

“Well, that’s a relief,” said Becca.

“Becca, you have to understand that there are times when live ammunition is required. Under the right circumstances I may need to use it.”

Becca was a little surprised, but when she thought about it, this was Jack’s world. Aside from TV and the movies she did not really understand all this intrigue. Instead of answering her verbally, she stroked his head.

Mark and Trish pretty much kept silent. Jack instructed them how to use the earbuds. Jack then gave one taser to Mark and kept the other one and the 9mm. He explained to Mark how to use the taser on the trip to the hotel. When they got there, they registered under the assumed names Tommy had set up for them. Then they were given adjoining suites. Then the couples split up to look around. As Mark and Trish made their way toward the casino, he got a disturbing phone call. “Hey roommate,” greeted Mark.

“We have trouble Mark. Apparently Paul Rivers left his room this morning. According to his roommate, he wasn’t at the class they had together at 11:00,” said Marcus grimly.

* * *

Paul Rivers was being detained in the office of the Beachfront Hotel and Casino. An

Almost an hour before Mark, Trish, Jack and Becca arrived; Paul had busted in demanding to see his mother and was immediately brought to the office. When he became unruly, one of the guards pulled out a gun, which silenced him.

“So what do we have here?” grinned Yuri.

“I demand that you release my mother!”

“Oh, you must be the Rivers kid. You’re mother can go anytime she wants, but I can guarantee she doesn’t want to go anywhere,” he smirked.

“I don’t believe you.”

“Well she can tell you herself, when she gets cleaned up. You should have heard her beg for it when she took two bouncers twenty minutes ago.”

“You’re lying!” cried Paul, as he moved toward the man, as his compatriot pointed the gun in his face making him sit down.

Then a knock came at the door. “Here she is now,” said Yuri. “Come in.”

Paul was in shock when he saw her mother strut in only wearing stiletto heels and a terry cloth robe. She had obviously just come out of the shower as her hair was still wet. She looked like she just came off of the set of a porn movie, a slutty grin plastered all over her face. She immediately threw her arms around Yuri and kissed him. “Miss me, baby?” she cooed before kissing him.

“Mom!” screamed Paul.

His mother did not respond immediately as she continued to kiss Yuri. Finally Yuri broke the kiss as an annoyed expression came over her face. Then she smiled when she saw who was sitting there. “Oh hello, baby, I see that they’ve caught you and brought you here,” she grinned as she stroked Yuri’s cock through his clothes. Paul was speechless.

“No, baby. Your husband still has another few days to liquidate the company. Junior came on his own to save you,” laughed Yuri.

“That’s so sweet, honey but as you can see, I don’t need saving.”

“But Mom, they’ve done something to you…”

“Yes they have baby, but there’s nothing that can be done about it. The ‘old me’ is gone forever. She was pretty boring anyway,” she giggled. “You really shouldn’t have come though. Now my master here will need to enact his plan.”

“What?” asked Paul.

“Turn you into a little bisexual slut like me,” she grinned.

Paul was in shock as tears ran down his cheek.

“Don’t cry, baby. You’ll learn to love it, just like me. You’ll get to make a lot of men and women happy. You’ll even get to fuck me every once in a while.”

“Mom!”

“C’mon Paul. We both remember how you and your little friends used to look at me. You all wanted to fuck me. Well baby, here’s your chance. I can’t wait to get your big cock in my pussy and my ass. Yeah, I’ve seen you, baby. You’re big. I think you might be as big as your father,” she smirked.

Paul was in shock as he felt a couple of men lead him out of the room.

* * *

Viktor Brassovich saw Paul Rivers being led down the corridor and he approached the men, as he activated his earbud device. “What’s going on?” asked Brassovich.

“This is Rivers’ kid. Yuri ordered us to take him to be conditioned.”

“We don’t have time for that shit!” barked Viktor angrily.

“But Yuri said…”

“Until Anatole dies or says otherwise, I’m running things. I just got a security report indicating that their may be trouble with two couples who just checked in. I’m told that that they went up to their rooms. Go to the main desk at the hotel and get the details, then go up and detain them. I’ll take care of the boy,” said Viktor as he pulled out his gun.

“OK, boss” said Ivan, as he and Drazig peeled off as ordered.

Viktor looked at the kid. He looked beaten; he had been destroyed by what he had seen his mother do. Viktor wasn’t sure who he hated more at the moment Anatole, or his disgusting nephew, Yuri. He walked the kid toward the back alley.

“Where are you taking me!” demanded Paul.

“Don’t worry, kid. I’m on your side,” smiled Viktor.

“But my Mom!”

“I’m checking on that now.” said Viktor, who then spoke into the earbud. “Jack, Mark was right. I got the kid. I’ve got my SUV parked in the south side alley. I think I bought you about ten minutes,

“Will do Viktor,” said Jack Blake into his earbud.

“Viktor, it’s Mark. Please send me the layout of the office area to the alley you are talking about to my cell.”

“I thought Jack was handling the extraction.”

“No, Yuri saw me in Bennington at the airport. He doesn’t know Mark. Becca and I will cover the escape,” said Jack.

“But he’s just a kid…” started Viktor.

“He was the kid who took down Anatole’s two guys at Sanders,” said Jack.

“OK, I’m sending,” said Viktor.

“I’m confused,” said Paul as he turned to Viktor.

“Don’t worry kid, I work for a friend of your buddy Mark. Mark is going to get your mother and then we’re outa here.

* * *

“Hey babe, do you see a sign for a bathroom?” asked Trish

“No babe,” said Mark, making a show of it. “Let’s ask that guy,” as they walked up to a security guard who was manning his post at the private section of the casino.

“I’m sorry folks this area is off limits,” said the guard.

“But I have to use a bathroom, “whined Trish, as she thrust her chest out and distracted the man for a second. Mark then hit the guard with a powerful psionic attack and he went down. Mark and Trish looked around and saw that nobody was looking, dragged the guard behind his booth and quickly walked by, as they followed the schematic on Mark’s phone.

When they got to the door of the office, they looked at each other. Mark mustered all of his physical strength and kicked the door down. What they saw greatly disturbed them. They saw a man fucking a woman up the ass. She had been moaning whorishly at the man “Fuck my asshole!” she cried. When the man saw Mark and Trish, he tried to disengage, but the woman’s rectum apparently did not want to let go right away.

When he finally managed to get himself extricated, he felt an immediate boot to the head, as Trish kicked him with a roundhouse kick. Yuri got up dazed only to be fired upon by Mark’s taser, as he fell to the ground twitching. The woman tried to run away, but Trish intercepted her. When she tried to scream, Mark hit her with a mild psionic attack and she went unconscious. He then walked over to Yuri’s unconscious body.

“C’mon babe! We gotta get out of here!” yelled Trish.

“Get her robe. I have one last thing to do,” said an angry Mark, as he squeezed Yuri’s head with his hands snuggly, and then attacked his defenseless brain. After about a minute, Mark got up and threw a naked Shari Rivers over his shoulder and then they ran toward the alley exit. “What was that about?” asked Trish.

“I did something that will ensure that he won’t mess with anybody again,” said Mark.

When they got to the alley, they all jumped into the SUV. “Mom!” cried Paul, as he stared at her unconscious form, as Mark slid her next to her son.

“She’ll be alright, we have to grab your friends. They should be at the end of the alley to clear our escape,” said Viktor, as he started up the SUV and they made their way toward the street.

* * *

Minutes earlier, Ivan was staring at some footage from the security cam at the hotel desk. He saw a man and woman walking out the door. He had seen that man before, “But where?” he thought. As the couple walked out, he knew. He was part of the security team at the Bennington airport. The fact he was there was not a coincidence as far as Ivan was concerned. “C’mon Drazig! Stop them! He yelled as he and his partner took off after them in hot pursuit.