The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 3

Mark’s Expanding Family

Chapter 19

Escape!

The scene was set. Mark, Trish, Paul Rivers, his mother Shari and Victor Brasovich were parked in an SUV at the mouth of the same alley which Asa had previously used to make his escape from the Beachfront Hotel and Casino just days earlier. Jack and his lover, Rebecca Portnoy had just exited the hotel. Mysterious figures were right on their heels, while a mysterious figure was observing them from a rooftop across the street.

“Keep close Becca, I see the vehicle a block over,” said Jack.

“OK,” she said uneasily, as she felt a sudden tug from behind. She screamed as she became aware that she had been pulled out of Jack’s grasp and into the arms of a stranger. Jack turned around to see that Becca was being held with an arm around her torso, pinning her arms. Jack recognized him as one of the men that claimed that they were Atlantic City Police officers, when the Garnier’s had been liberated in Bennington, Vermont over the past weekend.

“Stop!” yelled the man as his cohort moved in between Jack and the man holding Becca. Jack froze as he saw what the man was holding to Becca’s neck.

“What you are seeing is a hypo filled with a very concentrated amount of the same drug which we have been using to make unwilling women into quite willing slutty whores. Just a mere drop injected into her, would arouse her so greatly that she would lose complete control to a strong desire for sex. If I injected the entire contents into her body she would cease being a human. She would become an animal in heat that would be unable to speak or think for that matter. Assuming that quantity of the drug would not immediately kill her, she would hump anything in sight… animal vegetable or mineral.”

Jack did his best to mask his fear. “What do you want?” he asked.

“I want you to follow us slowly,” said Ivan, the man holding Becca.

“I’ll take that,” said Drazig, his companion, as he removed the pack around Jack’s shoulder and then began to pat Jack down for weapons.

Mark, Trish and Victor had just received an earache from hearing Becca scream. Mark had looked out toward the Hotel entrance to see Jack being patted down. He quickly jumped out of the car. “Everybody, stay here, he barked. I need to get closer so I can see what’s happening!”

“You don’t have a weapon.” observed Victor.

“He has quite an effective weapon,” replied Trish.

Mark quickly but surreptitiously walked toward the melee. For him to be able to aim his power, he would need to have a clear view. He then heard a voice over his earbud, he did not recognize. “I can get a shot, but will only have time to get one at one target.”

Mark realized who this was. “Take the man with the gun. I’ve got the man with the needle.”

Mark was now about thirty feet of the scene. He ducked into an emergency exit doorway. “Tell me when you have the shot,” said Mark.

“Copy that,” replied the man.

Mark knew he had only one chance. If he did anything to the man with the needle, the man with the gun could shoot Jack. If he did anything to the man with the gun, Becca would be injected and in essence, destroyed. This needed to be precise to work. “Jack, I know you can hear me. I’m going to count to three. On three, I need you to fall to the ground.”

Jack shook his head. Mark realized that Jack was worried about Becca. “I’ve got her covered, Jack. You need to trust me.

* * *

After Jack had been frisked, Ivan broke his hold on Becca and grabbed her by the arm; still holding the hypo at the ready in his other hand.

“What guarantee do I have that you won’t hurt Becca,” said Jack trying to stall as they all began to walk slowly back toward the Hotel entrance.

“I won’t physically hurt her, but we will add her to our stable of sluts. She looks like a wild one,” leered Ivan, as Drazig held a gun at Jack’s back, as they walked

* * *

“One… Two… Three…” counted Mark. On “three” several things happened. Jack dropped to the ground, as popping sound was heard. The man holding the gun on Jack collapsed,holding his neck as he fell and Ivan felt an intense, bright pain to his head. He felt his arms starting to drop to his sides. He tried pull his arms back up to inject Becca with the drug, but between the weakness of his body and the unbearable pain in his head, the hypo fell to the ground. Quite soon, the pain won, as Ivan grabbed his head with two hands in agony.

Jack quickly pulled Becca down to him, as another shot from Al the sniper whistled another tranq dart through the air and it found its mark, hitting Ivan in the shoulder. Jack saw Drazig try to stand up and he kicked him in the head. Jack then picked up his piece and put on his backpack. He saw the look in Becca’s eyes. She was clearly in shock. He picked her up over his shoulder and ran. Mark helped him get her into the SUV and Victor pulled out on to the main road as they sped away.

* * *

When Yuri awoke in the office he was in a daze. He didn’t remember where he was. For that matter, he did not know who he was. He looked down at his body and it looked wrong for some reason. Something was missing and that should have been there. Then he felt a strange compulsion to walk down the hall. He knew if he followed this compulsion, everything would be OK.

He found himself walking until he came to a room with a strange bed in the middle. It looked sort of like a hospital bed. He saw an I.V .set up. The person who was Yuri Brzenko knew what had to be done. He removed all of his clothes, inserted the I.V. in his arm and lay down on the bed. Then he pushed a button. Restraints came out of the bed and then wrapped around his arms and legs. Soon he was feeling relaxed and at peace, before becoming aroused. Then the room darkened as the videos that started playing and the drug that was coursing through his blood stream began the process of changing him forever.

* * *

In the SUV, they had picked up Al DiMauro, the sniper and dropped him off to the relative safety of “The Lucky Seven”. Then they left Atlantic City toward Camden for the return flight home. In the vehicle two crises began to occur.

Rebecca Portnoy had been greatly affected by the events of a half an hour before. She sat in her seat with her head on Jack’s shoulder crying inconsolably. No matter what Jack said to her, nothing seemed to have any effect.

Mark looked at Jack. “I can help her.”

Before Jack opened his mouth, he noticed that Becca had fallen asleep on his shoulder. Jack looked at Mark’s smiling face quizzically. “How…” he started.

“When we get back to Concord we’ll need to talk,” said Mark.

Mark then heard some whispering in the back seat and Paul responding to the whispering with a resounding “No!”

Moments earlier Shari Sheppard-Rivers woke up. She had a huge headache, but as it quickly went away, it had replaced by a hunger. When she saw she was sitting next to Paul, she leaned over on her son so her head was in his lap and then tried to undo his fly with her teeth.

Paul felt his mother snuggle into him. He realized that he had made a huge mistake by coming, but was glad that he could be there for his poor, traumatized mother. Her ordeal was over. She would return to normal once the drug left her system he assumed. He was wrong in this belief. He suddenly felt his Mom cuddle in his lap and he sighed. He remembered going on long family trips as a child and sleeping with his head in her lap. Now he got to return the favor. He stroked her head lovingly and heard her purr in approval. Then it became Paul’s turn to become traumatized. He suddenly felt his mother’s mouth on his zipper trying to pull it open. He felt her hot breath and drool in his groin area. “No!” he screamed as he pushed her away. Paul saw a hunger in his mother’s eyes that disturbed him to his core.

“Come on, baby! Let mommy make you a man!” growled Shari as she leaned over to try to kiss him, before collapsing on top of him.

Paul looked over and saw Mark looking at him with a deadly serious expression on his face.

Shari fell fast asleep as her head had come to rest on his shoulder. “What happened?!” cried Paul.

Mark looked at the unfortunate young man and his heart grieved. He wasn’t sure if he could help Paul’s mother. Her horrific display only reinforced what Tommy Martinelli had warned him about concerning Shari Rivers. There did not appear to be anything left of the loving wife and mother. It sickened him further to think that this woman knew exactly who she was but she did not care that the person she was about to fellate was her own son. Mark squelched any anger that he felt. He had taken steps to punish the person responsible for this atrocity. Despite this revenge, it did not make him feel any better about the situation. “Paul, let your mother sleep. I’m not going to lie to you. She’s in some real trouble. We’ll talk more on the plane,” he said as he reached over and put a comforting hand on the boy’s shoulder.

Paul instantly felt a bit calmer. He was still terribly worried, but he realized that he needed to be strong for his mother’s sake. He also realized that Mark was an amazing guy. Paul never had a big brother, but if he had, he wished that it had been Mark.

When they boarded the plane at Camden, Mark noticed that Becca had awoken and was gently being kissed by Jack. She seemed better, but subdued. Victor and Paul were helping Shari to the plane. While she wasn’t all the way awake, she was still moaning. Mark realized that she was probably past due for her drug injection. He had no idea what the withdrawal process would be like, though he sensed that it would be quite painful.

* * *

“That’s terrible!” exclaimed Chip Winthrop from the study at the Winthrop Compound. Bill Samuels, Claud Portnoy, Pierre Garnier and David Rivers were all there. David was on the verge of tears. “I’ll put him on,” said Chip, as he handed the phone to David.

“Hello?” said David quietly.

“Mr. Rivers, It’s Mark. We’ve rescued Mrs. Rivers and prevented anything from happening to Paul, but the news is not all good.”

“Please tell me everything. Don’t sugarcoat it, son” said David quietly.

“It was as we feared. Mrs. Rivers has been changed. I think it is virtually impossible that she’ll ever be the same,” said Mark, while purposely withholding the news of his wife’s sexual attempts on their son.

David was too stunned and saddened to say anything.

“Mr. Rivers. You should understand that all may not be lost. Keep heart, sir. We will do everything we can to help her,” continued Mark

“Thank you, son. When will you be back?” said David, as he wiped a stray tear from his eye.

“We’ve just took off from Camden. We’ll be landing at Logan in less than ninety minutes,” said Mark.

David Rivers had almost given up. He had never felt so helpless in his whole life. He was ready to drive his car back to the Hamptons, pull his gun out and end it all. That all changed when he heard that Paul was OK. His misery over Shari had been tempered by what the young man over the phone said. While things did not look good for Shari, he heard a genuine hopefulness in Mark’s voice. He owed him and everyone involved a debt of gratitude, no matter the outcome. “Please do what you can for her.”

“I promise you sir, I will,” said Mark. “Would you like to speak to Paul?”

“Yes, please put him on,” said the agitated father.

“Dad?”

“Son! Thank God you’re alright!”

“I’m sorry dad…”

“Don’t worry about that! You don’t know how crazy I’ve been worrying about you and your mother!”

“Dad, about Mom…”

“I know son. Mark told me about her condition. We have to be strong for her. We can’t give up hope…”

“But Dad. If only you could see her now and what she’s become…”

David Rivers ached for his son. While he hadn’t been physically harmed or worse, changed into something like his wife, he must have been greatly disturbed by having a front row seat to her depravity. For all his fear and helpless anger he felt about what happened to Shari, he knew he had to be grateful that Paul had been rescued. He needed to be a father now more than a husband. “Paul, we’ll get through this together. You need to believe that we can get her back. She’s in there somewhere, fighting to come back to us. We need to be strong and hope that we can find a way to help her.”

“Do you really think so?” asked Paul.

“We have to Paul. We love her and we are going to find a way,” said David with resolve. He then felt a hand on his shoulder and saw Bill Samuels giving him a comforting look.

If anyone knew of the suffering David Rivers was going through, it was Bill Samuels. He had always regretted giving up on his wife, Lana. The sexual addiction parallel was eerily similar to what Shari Rivers was experiencing.

“Hello, Mr. Rivers? It’s Mark again,” chimed Bill’s son. “I’ve been thinking of some options and they may sound extreme, but I’ll sound you out when we return.”

“OK, Mark. Thank you for everything you have done for us. I know I don’t deserve it…”

“David, we can’t live in the past,” said Mark using his Christian name for the first time. “You may not understand me and my abilities yet, but know that I realize that you’re a good person at heart. I truly feel for what your family is going through and what it must endure. We’ll help you get through this.”

When the call was disconnected, David looked at Bill. “You have an amazing boy, Bill.”

Bill just smiled. He was so proud of his son and the grace he had displayed to people like David Rivers. Bill saw the incredible wisdom his son had. His boy had grown up and became the man he always thought he could be and more.

* * *

In other parts of the house, various groups formed. Marie and Michelle and Edith and Marcy were keeping their beds warm for Bill and Chip respectively. Both couples did so by warming up each other’s bodies. Tammy and Isa had become incredibly fond of and attracted to each other (as all of Mark’s spouses were). Both previously heterosexual women were passionately sixty-nining and once their mutual orgasm was achieved, they made out for a while before cuddling and falling asleep in each other’s arms.

Rita Garnier spent some time talking to Dolly Portnoy. In the short time they had known each other they had become fast friends as they both survived a similar ordeal. While Dolly was quite forthcoming about most things, she balked at talking about Mark and his family. Rita could tell that she was hiding something and she became incredibly curious about the secret of the Samuels men and the charisma they seemed to possess over women.

* * *

At eleven everyone had gone to bed. The exceptions were Bill Samuels and David Rivers. “Thank you, Bill. I think I’d be climbing the walls if I were by myself.”

“Don’t mention it, David. As you now know I can truly understand what you are going through,” said Bill somberly.

“Well I’m happy to see your life rebounded the way it has. Your fiancée is a lovely woman. I know that this is none of my business, but what’s the story about Josie’s Mom? She always seems to be with you and Marie,” asked David.

Bill did not want to lie, so instead he hinted at the truth. “Our relationship is complicated,” he paused before continuing. “I don’t want to be presumptuous but I sense that your family is going to become very close to our family. We will need to talk about how Mark is able to do the things he can do and how he and I have affected the lives of many people. “

“You make this all sound like a cult. Do you practice some weird kind of religion?”

Bill laughed, though somewhat uneasily. “No, nothing like that really. You have to understand that Mark has managed to link all of us together. In a way, we’ve all become one big family.”

“You mean you and the Winthrop’s?”

“And a number of other families and individuals,” explained Bill

“I still don’t understand.”

“I know,” sighed Bill. “Just understand that we care about your family and want to help.”

“You already have, Bill. I’m not sure what is going on with this family of yours, but I am forever grateful to you all for your help,” said David.

* * *

About fifteen minutes later, Mark and company walked through the door. Mark was caring Shari Rivers over his shoulder. She was wearing the robe from the hotel and Trish had given Shari her panties. “Thank God you’re back!” cried David as he quickly hugged Paul, before running to the settee that Mark had lowered his wife on in the great room. “She’s unconscious, but she is OK for the moment. David, we need to take her somewhere private. Follow me,” stated Mark.

“Son, the room next to ours is empty,” said Bill.

“Perfect. Thanks Dad.”

“Mark, I need to be with my Mom,” said Paul.

Mark shook his head at David and he understood. “Paul, Mark is going to put me in the picture. I don’t need you to have to relive all of this.”

Trish took Paul by the arm. “Paul, follow me. There is another spare room available. We’ll get you settled,” she said in her best motherly voice.

* * *

Mark Samuels opened the door and David Rivers carried his wife into the bedroom. Shari was beginning to stir as he laid her on the bed.

Mark closed the door before he went into his explanation and concerns.

“Mark, you’ll have to forgive me for thinking this, but this is pretty farfetched.”

“I know, but it is true. You saw what I did to those enforcers.”

“While I don’t remember everything that clearly, they did seem to collapse on their own,” admitted David. “Still, even if I can accept everything you’ve told me, how does that relate to Shari?”

“I may be able to bring her old self back but it would only be for a short time.”

“Why?”

“Her exposure to the drug is only part of the problem. According to Victor Brasovich, The drug is insidious because it guides its victim toward depravity in an effort to save their sanity. “

“I don’t understand.”

“The Shari Rivers who was a loyal, loving wife and mother was forced into committing acts that tore at the fabric of her personality. The drug and its addictive and lustful effects in addition to her fairly short but effective brainwashing, forced Shari to choose between the person she was and the person she was being forced to become. The more she fought the process, the more mental and emotional agony she felt. Eventually, her mind gave up the fight and her body and mind succumbed to the passion she was forced to feel.”

“So you are saying this isn’t just as simple as letting the drug run its course?”

“Unfortunately, it isn’t,” said Mark sadly.

David felt a tear come to his eye and then he remembered something Mark had said. He was about to ask him when they heard a voice from the bed. “Mmmm… David? Oh baby! Give me some of that big cock of yours!”

“Shari! Please...”

“Come on David, you know you want to,” she grinned fierily before adding, “You can fuck my ass. I know you always wanted to, but I was such a prudish bitch. You’ll find me lots more fun now.”

“Mark! You said you can help her…”

“What do we have here? Come here, young man. I bet you have a nice cock I want to meet,” she said with a slutty grin.

Mark looked at David. “Trust me,” he whispered to David as he walked over to the bed and the wanton woman inside.

As he reached an arms length of Shari, she pulled him down on top of her. Soon their lips met and then their tongues, as her hand touched his member through his jeans. Finally, her mind became hazy, as she continued to kiss Mark.

Mark’s intimate contact allowed him to get deeper into a human mind than ever before. He could sense that there were trace amounts of the drug in her body and he reasoned that a high volume of sex could compensate for the terrible withdrawal she was beginning to feel. He found her emotional center and jacked up the traits of loyalty, love and trust to a high level. He lowered her lust. Then he knew he had to do something that would cause her pain. He increased her levels of guilt and shame. He did not want to do this, but this was the only way to bring back any semblance of the woman she was. The problem was that the pain these emotions would cause would eventually change her back into the depraved slut she had been turned into. The change was staggering.

When Mark broke the kiss, Shari broke down and cried. “Oh God! What have I done?” she wailed.

Mark cleared out of the way as David ran to his wife. “It’s going to be OK, baby!”

“No…No…it won’t,” she sobbed. “I’ve ruined everything! I am ruined!” she screamed and wept inconsolably.

Mark looked at David. “She’s only going to last a little longer before she’ll start to change back!”

“Can’t you do something?! Anything!” he cried, as his sobs were on his way to equaling his wife.

“I think there is a way, but you won’t be too happy with the concept.”

“I don’t care! I’ll do it! I’ll do anything!”

“We’ll both have to have sex with your wife simultaneously,” said Mark evenly.

David’s immediate answer not only surprised Mark, but himself too. “Let’s do it!” At this point, he knew he had nothing to lose.

As Mark and David began to strip, Mark said, “What I’m going to do is to knit the two of you together as tightly as I can. You will become completely devoted to one another.” The small side effect is that you both will be tied to me and you may want to repeat this ritual with me for pleasure.”

“But other than that, she’ll be alright?” asked David as he had finished removing his clothes.

“She’ll be different. How much so we will have to wait and see. In the end, it won’t really matter because the magic will be stronger than the drug’s effect. Your mutual love will allow you to accept each other; no matter how different she is.” Mark was now naked and he approached her. “I’m going to reset her. It will be easier this way.

Within moments Shari the slut was back in all her slutty glory. “OK, who wants me first,” she grinned.

“We both are going to take you at the same time,” said Mark, as he climbed on the bed behind her.

“Oh goodie! I love being DP’ed!” she moaned in anticipation. “Are you going to wear rubbers?”

“Shari, you’re my wife!”

“I know, it’s just my master and his friends all did. I want to feel you cum inside of me; both of you,” she husked, as both David and Mark independently breathed a sigh of relief, as they realized that she had probably not caught a sexually transmitted disease.

Shari began to massage her husband’s flaccid cock. Despite this, David Rivers found it hard to get an erection looking down at the slut who used to be his wife. Mark noticed this and knew that he had to enter Shari to increase everyone’s lust. He rubbed his cock underneath Shari’s ass and it became lubricated with Shari’s pussy, which was flowing like a tap. He then slid his cock into her well used ass.

Shari moaned as she felt her arousal increase. She began to push her ass back on him; wiggling it to cause deeper penetration. She still managed to rub her husband’s cock. Mark began to flood them both with extreme arousal as he used Shari’s body as a conduit to David’s. Soon David’s cock was rock hard and pushing in and out of his wife’s pussy in a natural rhythm with Mark, as he sawed into her ass.

Other than Shari’s moaning and some grunting, there was little sound coming from the copulating trio. Mark didn’t want this disgusting exhibition to endure any longer than possible. He focused on creating a ball of pure love energy. His use of his powers from his experience with Joe and Linda Martino and Tommy and Sheila Martinelli, allowed his ability to focus to become stronger. For this reason, he was able to generate the most powerful love magic that he had used up to this point.

He then manipulated David and Shari’s lust to a new impossibly high level and then triggered all of their releases, fired his “love energy” and quickly encased David and Shari’s consciousness in a force field and pulled out of her, as his semen leaked out of her ass. The effect of the love magic was completely overwhelming. The screams of passionate agony, were louder than the Revolutionary cries of the British arrival at Lexington (and probably could have been heard there). Mark quickly put a robe on and dealt with the various inquiries that were made for the concern of the room’s inhabitants.

David and Shari’s bodies and minds were tossed to and fro, like water vessels in a hurricane. Their mutual consciousness within the force field suffered magic three times as strong as Joe and Linda had, as the Rivers brains were mercilessly penetrated time after time. Minutes seemed like hours, as Shari’s experiences and David’s worries were exposed to one another. The residue of the love magic’s penetrations, were knitting their souls together. There was sorrow. There was fear. There was guilt. There was understanding. There was acceptance. There was love. Then finally, there was unconsciousness.

After Mark had reassured the host of people in the hallway that the Rivers’ were OK, he went back to the room. He was happy to notice that they were still joined at their groins. He then placed his hands on Shari Rivers’ head at her temples. He then said a silent prayer that everything had worked.

Mark checked Shari’s levels. Her lust was still off the charts, but it was only aimed at her husband and perhaps a little at Mark. Her guilt was somewhat high which gave him hope that the process had allowed Shari to return to her past self. Still he somewhat lowered it. He looked at Shari’s love and it seemed that it was generally overwhelming. He decided to lower the levels toward people in general to a moderate level. He made her love for him and his family fairly high. Then left her love for her own family very high, only allowing her love for her husband and son to be off the charts. Her sorrow was high and he greatly reduced it, along with her anger. Ultimately, he jacked up her happiness. Mark decided that like Monica Hunter, she needed a preset to offset her possible relapse. He decided to use the same Optimum setting and trigger with Shari. Then he got into David’s mind to reduce his negative emotions and increase the positive. Then he dragged his emotionally drained self downstairs to enter the comforting arms of his mates.

Mark grinned as he got to the basement and saw Trish thrashing around as she was getting a double tonguing from Isa and Tammy. Mark immediately felt his member rise to the occasion. He quickly pulled Isa off of Trish and silenced her protest with a kiss. Soon the lovely, petit brunette was riding him with a big smile on her face. Tammy and Trish had moved into a side sixty-nine. The rapture finally ended with Trish dismounting From Mark and falling into his arms. Tammy then got on Mark’s other side while Isa did the same to Trish, as the four snuggled up their bodies against their neighbors and they all fell into a blissful sleep.

Jack Blake spent the whole night comforting Becca Portnoy. While Mark had helped to calm her down, she had never experienced an ordeal like she had suffered and was physically and emotionally exhausted. Eventually she had fallen asleep after finally realizing that she was with Jack and that she was safe.

A few hours later, Becca awoke at the break of day. She looked at Jack sleeping there. He was so handsome. He had spent the whole night allaying her fears. He even made noises about quitting his job, so not to put her and himself in any further danger. When she looked back on her experiences with Jack, she realized that while they had been dangerous, they had been really exciting. Becca’s life had been so humdrum. She could hardly believe how her life would have turned out when she had accepted a last minute plea from her Aunt Dolly to babysit her cousin last week. Aside from several moments of extreme fear, she would not have changed a minute of the thrilling rollercoaster her life had been over the last few days. More importantly, she was in love.

Jack Blake awoke to a strange, but pleasant stirring between his legs. He opened his eyes to see the lovely head of Rebecca Portnoy sucking his cock. She caught his eyes and then pulled off his hard member with a smile. “Nice to see you’re finally awake, sleepy head,” she said and then she mounted him. After about a minute, he pulled her on to her side and they became attached at their mouths too.

Shari Rivers awoke and saw she was lying next to her husband. She was in an unfamiliar setting, but otherwise, she felt fairly normal, but felt a wave of love for her husband pass over her. Had the past few horrifying days been a dream?” she thought. She looked at her husband sleeping. She felt completely normal, though she did have an overwhelming urge to make love to him. “Well, I guess that’s not necessarily abnormal,” she thought, with a smile. Still, something in her mind clicked and she knew her nightmare had not been a dream. She felt some tears begin to form in her eyes and a short sob awakened her husband, who found himself looking into his wife’s teary eyes.

“It’s OK, baby,” he said in a comforting tone. “Everything’s alright now.”

“But I gave up on us. I gave up on everything in my life,” she cried.

“No, you didn’t. I know everything Shari. You finally gave in, when you felt your heart being torn out of you. If you had tried to fight it any longer we might not be here. I might not be with the woman I love,” he said as he fought back his own tears.

“But David… I tried to seduce our son!” cried Shari.

“No you didn’t!” said David firmly. What you became did; not you.”

“it was horrible, David! It became me, right before my eyes. It took all of my life and memories and perverted them. My shame, my guilt, my love disappeared somewhere into my brain…”

“Shari, your back!”

“But David…”

“Kiss me Shari,” he ordered.

“I would do anything for you, my love” she said, as she leaned down and gave him a kiss, which he intensified.”

He then looked into her eyes, “You’re not alone, honey. We will work through all of this together.”

“But what about Paul? I don’t think I’ll ever be able to face him again,” she bemoaned.

“Paul understands. He loved you enough to do something reckless to try to save you. You mean more to him then anyone in the entire world. That is s foundation we can all build on,” said David, as a smile came to his face.

A knock came at the door. “Just a minute,” said David, as he jumped off the bed, picked up two robes and tossed one to Shari and put one on himself. When he saw that Shari was no longer nude, he opened the door. Paul was standing there. “Dad? Is she…” he started.

“She’s OK, son.”

“Mom!” he cried, as he ran toward the bed.

Shari leaped off to intercept him, as tears formed in her eyes. They hugged each other tightly. “I’m so sorry, Paul,” she wept.

Paul stroked his mother’s head, as he felt her tears run down his neck onto his shirt. “It’s OK Mom. You’re back safe. That is all that matters, as he tightened his grip on her as his own tears began to roll down his cheek and onto her hair. Soon, he felt his father’s strong grip holding them both. That’s when Paul realized that his life was back to normal. He had been eager to get away from his parents when he left for Sanders. Now he would never take his normal life again with them for granted.

* * *

Mark awoke and found himself looking into the vibrant blue eyes of Patricia Ann Winthrop. “Did I ever tell you that my favorite color in the whole world is blue?”

“Lucky for me that is the color my eyes are,” she smiled.

“I’d love them just as much if they were brown,” he yawned, as he noticed that Isa and Tammy were still asleep.

“Don’t tell me that you’re tired?” she husked as her hand reached down and began to pet the python.

“I guess all of that intrigue yesterday wore me out.”

“Well, apparently not all of you,” she laughed.

“That’s because that particular part is being caressed by the most beautiful woman on the planet.”

“Amber’s back in Smithville.”

“I’m not talking about Amber,” he moaned before saying “I love her too, but that title belongs to you and only you, my fair Lady Trish.”

Trish’s eyes widened and then got a wild look in them. She pulled Mark into a passionate kiss.

When she broke the kiss, she looked at him lovingly, before getting a mischievous look in her eyes. “Do you know how I feel right now?”

“Do tell,” he smiled.

“Hungry,” she grinned, as she lowered her head toward the hardened object she was fondling.

“Do you see anything you like,” he groaned as she licked the head of his member.

“Mmmmhmmm. I’ve found a big, beautiful lollypop to suck on. Are you hungry too?” she asked, as she momentarily loosened her grip on her treat, as Mark changed positions. She then resumed licking and sucking.

“Uh huh,” he moaned, as he positioned his head near her arousal. “While you work on that lollipop, I’m going to make like Pooh Bear and get my head stuck in your honey pot.

Trish giggled until she felt her breath sucked out of her, as he made good on his promise.