The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 3

Mark’s Expanding Family

Epilogue: December

Over the next week, it became clear that the Syndicate was in chaos. Anatole Brzenko awoke from his coma, with the news that his Atlantic City Operation was in shambles. His operation head in AC, Asa Karegian, had fled. The head of his Vegas operation, Victor Brasovich, who had taken over the Atlantic City operation, was a mole for one of his competitors. Now, he was missing too. What grieved him was what happened to his favorite nephew, Yuri. Yuri had inexplicably hooked himself up to the “Whore Maker” and turned himself into a submissive, bisexual slut. He had gone out and gotten “herself” a boob job and had some cosmetic surgery. Now the newly minted tranny was turning tricks along with the rest of Anatole’s stable of whores.

While he had left his other nephew, Nicolei, a fairly capable man in charge in Vegas, he was forced to leave Ivan Koskov in charge in AC. Ivan was a second rate, untalented individual, but sadly the best he had. His doctors told him that his heart attack and mild stroke were warning signs of future health risks and he should cut down on his stress. Finally he had to face facts. He knew that Rivers was somehow responsible for all of this. Up to now, his only solace was that Rivers’ wife had been turned into a permanent slut. Still, he had put out feelers for a hitter from Europe to take him out. He decided to kill Rivers soon and use his partnership insurance and the death clause to take over the business. That would give him enough capital to make Venus Records profitable. When he got out of the hospital, he would handle it.

Then Anatole would get the call that would make his dreams go down the drain.

“Hello Anatole, its Lou Martinelli,” said the voice of the Chairman of the Board of Martinelli International.

“Hello Mr. Martinellii”

“I’m sorry to hear that you’re in ill health.”

“I’m fine.”

“That’s not what I hear, but I’m happy that I was misinformed.”

“What can I do for you?”

“It’s not what you can do for me, but what I can do for you.”

“I don’t understand.”

“I hear you’ve had some trouble with your Atlantic City operation.”

“Shit!” Anatole thought to himself as his anxiety grew. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Come on, Anatole, we both know that you are full of crap. Your head of operations has bugged out on you. So has your Vegas head, who you brought to Atlantic City to run your operation there. I was also sorry to hear about your nephew. What was his name? Yuri? Anyway, he was a fine boy, but according to an associate who goes for that kind of thing, now he’s a better ‘sort of girl’.” laughed Lou.

Anatole swallowed his anger. “OK Martinelli, what do you want?”

“I’m going to give you a piece of advice. First of all, know that David Rivers and his family are under my protection. I’m thinking about buying his share of Venus Records, so that would make him my employee,” he lied. “I will not have my employees threatened by some cut rate operator with a second rate hitman.”

Anatole’s anger exploded. “I’ll do whatever the fuck I want you sack of shit!”

“Temper, temper. I think you need to take a deep breath and calm down before you say something you regret,” said Martinelli. “You have another nephew, right? Nicholas?”

Anatole started to get very worried. “Nicolei,” he corrected.

“Such a nice young man from what I hear. He’s very young, but quite capable. He’s running your Vegas operation now, right?”

“How do you know?”

Lou ignored his response. “It’s a dangerous world out there. If people make the wrong decisions they can get hurt… or maybe a loved one.”

“Is that a threat!” blustered Anatole, as he felt a stiffness in his arm.

“Of course not. I don’t make threats. I’m giving you some advice; some GOOD advice.”

Anatole knew he was beaten on this score. Still he could make points against his rival. “Fine. I don’t want to waste my money anyway. How are Rivers and his slut, whore wife doing, by the way?”

“I have no idea what you are talking about. My wife and I have them over right now. I think she is perfectly charming.”

“You’re lying!” he hissed.

“Here, let me put her on. Shari, my dear, an old friend of yours wants to talk to you.”

After a pause a voice came over the phone. “Hello Anatole, you piece of excrement.”

“A big vocabulary you have for a whore.”

“I’m not a whore, but I hear your nephew sucks a mean ‘trouser mouse’, you stupid bastard!” she spat.

Anatole was shocked. “But how?!” he groaned, as he began to feel a pain in his chest.

“I have a good doctor,” smirked the former pop diva. “Speaking of good doctors, I should have left you on the bed to die!”

“Anatole was beginning to get dizzy. He pushed the button to ring for the nurse, but the nurse was already on her way with a resident hot on her heels.

The phone slipped from his hand, as he began to lose consciousness.

* * *

Back in Martha’s Vineyard at Lou Martinelli’s Home, Lou, his wife Sophia and David Rivers looked over at Shari as she hung up the phone. “What happened?” asked her husband.

“I’m not sure. The line went dead,” said Shari with a vengeful smile.

* * *

As it turned out Anatole miraculously survived his second heart attack within a week. After his second brush with death, he called off the prospective hit on David Rivers and took his doctor’s advice and retired. He did not even bat an eye when the Beachfront Hotel and Casino was raided and the “Whore Maker” was discovered. The local authorities had closed the place, as it was under investigation. His employees had managed to flush the entire supply of the drug down the toilet. As he was in danger of being exposed, the chemist who invented the drug fled the country.

* * *

David Rivers knew that Lou Martinelli was bluffing Anatole concerning buying his shares of the record company, so he reluctantly sold his shares of Venus Records to Nicolei Brzenko. Out of the three miliion dollars he received, he had to pay a penalty of two million dollars to be able to quit. After legal costs there was not nearly so much left. Still, he had no desire to continue to engage in business with the Syndicate. The price, while steep, was worth every penny. As far as the Rivers’ family finances, Shari still owned the rights to her recordings. While they did not bring in as much money as they once had, they would have enough to pay the mortgage on their home and for Paul’s education. He also decided to find a job. He was still a great A&R guy and knew that he would land somewhere. Then Mark Samuels came to visit after exams and made him an interesting offer.

“How would you like to rep the girls?” asked Mark.

“Amber and Josie?” asked David excitedly.

“We wouldn’t be able to get started until next summer. Since I agreed to help my professor with his next book, I won’t have a lot of time to oversee the project. I need someone who knows what they’re doing. Anyway Paul thought you might want to do it. He hopes that he can help.”

“Mark, when I heard the recording of Amber and Josie, I just knew that they were going to be amazing,” enthused David. “I’d be happy to rep them for free!”

“That wouldn’t be fair. You need a job.” While I can’t pay you now, I insist on making you a partner. It will probably be a glorious one record label, but hopefully we might make something of it. Anyway, I’ll cover the cost of recording it, if you can produce the recording and rep the girls.”

“That is more than fair. I’d really like to take some time to show Paul the ropes too. He has a good ear and I’ve always meant to spend more time with him,” said David.

“I’m sure Amber and Josie wouldn’t mind,” smiled Mark.

David then changed the subject. “Um… Mark, I’d like to talk to you about something else… Shari is mostly back to herself, but she definitely has an increased sex drive and she does a lot of sexual types of things that she never did in the past.”

“And you’re complaining?” laughed Mark. “You guys are monogamous, right?”

“Almost completely, though there is one tiny exception” said an approaching Shari, as she walked up to Mark and threw her arms around him. Mark was surprised as he sensed her arousal and felt his own. “Please understand that I would never be unfaithful to David, but I have this urge to take you both on again.”

“She wouldn’t be unfaithful if she was doing it with me at the same time,” smiled David. “I figure that I love my wife and you have done so much for us… anyway I kind of find the idea hot” he added with a laugh.

Mark laughed too, as the happy couple led him to their bedroom.

* * *

There were three engagements that were announced in December and one almost engagement. After talking him out of quitting Wedgewood, Becca Portnoy accepted Jack Blake’s proposal. She could tell that her Aunt Dolly did not particularly approve of such a quick engagement, as they had only known each other for a couple of weeks; however, her new champion, Marie Simmons thought it was a wonderful idea and then so did Aunt Dolly. Jack and Becca had a June wedding planned.

* * *

Lauren Hotchkiss hugged her Aunt Sharon, after showing off her engagement ring. Mike Caldwell had proposed to her at dinner that night and they drove right over as they wanted Phil and Sharon to be the first to know. They planned to take a cruise in February and get married by the captain on the ship. Mike had purchased four passages. Phil and Sharon happily agreed to come along as witnesses.

* * *

As they were ready to leave campus to head for Angie’s parent’s house so she could be dropped off, Marcus Tibbs was acting weird. He was being far too quiet and acting nervously. Finally Angie took one look at him and said,”OK, What?”

“I…”

“You what?”

“Would you like…”

“Like what?” smirked Angie, as she expected what was coming.

“…to go to lunch before we leave,” blurted Marcus.

“Sure, Marcus, but I figured we would stop on the way down.”

“Oh,” he said dejectedly.

After a pause, Angie looked at Marcus. She remembered this drill. The first time was when he asked her out. The next time was when he approached the subject of sex. This third awkward conversation was the most important one yet. Angie saw Marcus with his head down. Angie lifted his head and looked into his eyes. “What’s wrong, baby? I don’t bite. At least until noon,” she grinned, as Marcus chuckled.

Still despite his nervous laugh, Marcus remained speechless.

Angie became annoyed. “What’s matter with you?! You must be out of your ever lovin’ mind! You know what the answer’s gonna be, so ask the damn question!”

“You really know how to take the romance out of it,” he laughed.

“Darlin’ I’ve been living my romance since I first met you. There are no surprises left,” she paused. “Just ask me,” she softened.

Marcus slowly got down on one knee and looked into the eyes of the woman he loved and the love came flowing from his eyes to hers. Angie had seen that look before. It was her favorite look in the whole, wide world. This time had an even greater intensity that she was not ready for. At that moment, she knew she had been wrong about what she had just said. She was surprised. Surprised at how this look still affected her as strongly as it did. Her hand went to her mouth and a tear came to her eye.

“Angie, do you want to grow old with me…”

“So that’s how you’re playing it?” she laughed, as the tear rolled down her cheek, as the next ones were forming.

“…as my wife?” he finished.

“Oh, yes!!!!!” she cried as she flung her body on top of his and smothered him with kisses. They agreed to go ring shopping over Christmas holiday and would wait until Angie graduated before they tied the knot.

* * *

The almost engagement was when Jeff took off after exams and met Wendy at the Winthrop compound in Concord. It had been almost three whole weeks since they had seen each other. When they met at the door, they flung themselves at each other, and they kissed for more than five minutes. Jeff broke the kiss and looked into Wendy’s eyes. “Will you marry me?”

“I’m only seventeen, you silly,” laughed Wendy.

“We can still get engaged.” He said seriously.

“We can, but not before I turn nineteen,” said Wendy with a grin.

“What if I change my mind,” he said with a pout.

“Jeffrey Meyer, I can’t accept your proposal right now, but I will make you two promises.”

“What?”

Wendy leaned over and whispered in his ear. “I promise that you won’t change your mind and I promise when the time is right, I’ll say yes,” she said with a hungry look in her eyes, as she quickly captured his mouth and soon they were naked.

* * *

After realizing that Bill and Marie’s wedding would be too large for her house, Elsie asked if they could move the event to the Winthrop’s compound. Sharon led a team of Trish, Mark Wendy, Jeff, Elsie, Dolly, Monique, Amy, Fern, Sarah and Lauren opening up the three gate houses which were used as guest accommodations. As there were eighteen bedrooms (the unused East wing also had to be opened up and thoroughly cleaned to give them nine additional bedrooms) in the main house (not including Trish and Mark’s “play room” in the finished part of the basement). Each of the three gatehouses contained two bedrooms, so that brought the total number of available bedrooms to twenty-four.

As it turned out, they would need as many bedrooms as possible. Helen Murchinson, Bill’s live-in cook and housekeeper and his foreman and new partner, Caleb Burrows were making the trip from Fairly and each would need a room. Dick and Sheila Tibbs were coming from Philadelphia (along with Marcus and Angie). The four in the Martinelli contingent and the Rivers’ family would each need two rooms. While the Portnoy’s had moved to Waltham, as Claud had started his new job at the Winthrop Corporation, they would require a room. The Garnier’s were coming. So were Elise Bergeron, and Hans and Lorna Lund, and of course Rich and Willow along with Ben and Reyna Meyer. Jack and Becca would also need a room. This alone meant seven more bedrooms. Additionally, the Martino’s would require three bedrooms. Counting Jeff and Wendy, Mike and Lauren, Phil and Sharon and Chip, Edith and Marcy, they would virtually need all twenty-four bedrooms to fit the huge number of wedding attendees.

As the day of the wedding approached Bill and Marie seemed to take everything in stride. Another Bachelor party was held in the Lounge. This time, Amy and Fern jumped out of a cake and did an “R” rated strip (promising Mark a “XXX” rated one afterward). The Bachelorette Party happened the following week. When Marie saw all of Mark’s mates, she got somewhat wistful. She loved all of them like daughters (as Mark would be her son), but a small part of her couldn’t help remembering how she had felt about them and Mark too. After the party, she realized why she felt the way she did and pulled Mark aside.

“Mark, I don’t think you and I have ever really talked about what happened, a couple of months ago.”

“No, we haven’t,” agreed Mark.

“While I love your father and Michelle incredibly, there’ll always be a small part of me that’ll be in love with you, Trish and the others. “

I know we all felt the same way about you. Marie, I remember how I felt when the Jiliad took you away from me…”

“We both knew it had to be done,” said Marie.

“I know… but that did not make losing you any easier.”

Marie smiled as she looked at Mark. “Yeah, I felt miserable when I was ripped away, but then I went to your father and I became ecstatically happy.”

“Marie, I never really thanked you for… for Trish,” his voice began to choke with emotion.

Marie reached out and gently caressed his head. “Mark honey, there was no other option. We all knew how you felt about Trish and we all would have done the same thing to have avoided you losing her. Trish is a part of you. As terrible as losing me was, I don’t believe that you would have ever recovered had you lost Trish.

“Does that make you sad?”

Marie laughed. “What a huge ego you have,” as she ruffled his hair the way Ellen Simmons used to do. Then Mark remembered that Ellen was still inside of Marie and her action made sense to him Ellen was always good at comforting him when he was sad. Marie then continued after they both laughed “That’s why I’m talking to you now. I was a bit wistful and felt this need to talk to you. Then I realized why.”

“Why?” asked Mark.

“I wanted to thank you Mark. I wouldn’t be standing here now if hadn’t made the decision to save me from my old life. When you claimed me, you showed me that I was a person who had worth. You and our other lovers all made me feel so beautiful.”

“You are, Marie,”

“Well, Bill and Michelle think so,” she smiled.

“They aren’t the only ones,” said Mark, as he leaned over and gave her a quick, chaste kiss on the lips.

Marie then gave him a tight hug. “You don’t know how grateful I am to you.”

“I know I am forever in your debt for helping me to keep Trish,” Mark said before pausing. “It’s funny though.”

“What?”

“I haven’t really felt comfortable talking to anyone about something, but I feel that I can trust you.”

“I’m going to be you Mom, baby. You can tell me anything,” she laughed.

Mark paused. “As much as I love all of my lovers, I’m feeling this pull to be with Trish. When I’m away from her for even short periods, I start to lose it.”

“That’s only natural for you. The other women may be like wives to you and her, but Trish is your true love and you are hers. It took a while for her to understand and then to accept that, but I see the way she looks at you. The others all look at you, Trish and themselves with love, but Trish looks at you with a yearning that is greater than just love. I see you look at her the same way. Anybody who sees you two together knows that you were made for each other. At Pete and Kimmy’s wedding, when she dramatically came out and lured you to dance with her, I saw how all encompassing your feeling were toward each other.”

“But what about the others? I love them too.”

“You do and so does Trish. Still, nobody could ever replace either of you in each other’s lives. You two were meant to be together. The Jiliad’s presence and then your magic only helped to bring into focus what you both really knew. You guys were always joined at the hip, though you didn’t know it until Trish became one of your mates.”

Mark knew Marie was right and he felt better for having this conversation with her. Likewise, Marie felt good about finally thanking Mark for changing her life. Despite her wistfulness, she had never been happier at the notion that she was marrying the man of her dreams and they would be sharing their lives and their bed with the woman of her dreams. Both Marie and Mark had made each other’s happiness complete. Now both understood how those actions were affecting their lives to their respective joy.

* * *

On Christmas Eve, guests started to arrive. Bill’s wedding party consisted of Mark (who was his best man), Phil Winthrop, Joe Martino, Richard Tibbs and Caleb Burrows. Marie’s wedding attendants were Michelle (who was her maid of honor), Sharon Winthrop, Trish, Elsie and Dolly Portnoy. Marie and Dolly had become close quickly. Dolly had become enamored of Marie and Marie liked her and tried to get her to relax her stance about Becca’s life.

* * *

Bill Samuels stood next to Mark, as he saw the procession walk down the makeshift aisle. The Winthrop’s ballroom was decorated in White, Red and Green, as a large Christmas tree stood in the corner. The Rev. Michael Billingsley, a retired minister and friend of the Winthrop family stood in front of Bill and his attendants. Near the back of the procession, Bill saw his beloved Michelle in Christmas green that complemented her lovely auburn hair. Then right behind her, he saw his angel, Marie. The vision in white had eased his pain and given him love; the love he needed to make him live again. His heart filled with love, as she got closer.

Mark had forced himself to rip his attention away from his betrothed to look at the bride. The contrast between seeing her sorrowful, black clad figure at Ellen’s funeral and the glorious woman in white she had become was truly amazing. She had been right when she said that she would be his mother. After his talk with her, her wisdom and love for him only proved that.

Mark’s attention then returned to the stunning figure in red that was quickly approaching. Her golden hair shone in the candlelight, as it reflected that light all around her; giving her an angelic glow. She was incredibly beautiful. Still, even that paled in comparison to the intense vibes of love she was giving off as she looked into his eyes. His own eyes reflected the intense love he felt for her. She had always been the one person who understood him. His famous stoicism was now a thing of the past. Trish brought out his passion and it would always be his fair maiden who stoked it. Her simple presence was all he needed to be truly happy. Now that he was looking at her, he was.

Marie had been right. Sir Mark and Lady Trish were destined to be the great love of each other’s lives. They were connected in a way that went beyond his magic. In fact, it was more powerful than his or any magic. It had prevailed against the magic of the Jiliad, when his passion had tried to force him to give her up to be with Monique. It had been powerful enough to convince Jill to take Marie instead of Trish, when Jill disconnected from Mark. It was strong enough to get Trish to see the truth about their feelings for each other when he had proposed to her. Their love would guide them through the complicated lives that were in store for them and give them the peace and tranquility through the storms that loomed ahead.

Trish’s attention was not divided. She saw her loving Mark dressed in a tuxedo. He was quite handsome, but like Mark did about her, she saw beyond the noble appearance of her knight. She saw beyond the passion she felt for him. Mark meant everything to her. While she loved their other mates, Mark was her best friend. His arms were her home. His heart was where she lived. His love had made her whole. As she looked into Mark’s eyes before she followed her mother to take their place to the side, she saw a glimmer in them that reflected the nearby candlelight. That look told her that he felt the same way about her that she did about him. Now, she knew their souls had become entwined. With that understanding, her heart leapt.