The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 4

The Grand Design

Chapter 11

Coping and Hoping

After their Advanced Statistics class was over Carmen heard a voice and looked up.

“Hey Chica. We need to talk. How about lunch?” smiled Marta.

Carmen remembered that her Mistress had told her that she had to stay with her in their room today during lunch, but she and Marta normally ate lunch together. She had been ordered not to consciously bring suspicion on her Master and Mistress, so she offered a compromise.

“Sorry Marta, I’m helping Aggie with a paper she’s writing. Still, if you have something to tell me, why don’t you walk me back to my dorm and we can talk on the way.”

“OK,” smiled Marta.

* * *

At BC, Willow walked into Rich’s room as he was hanging up the phone. “So, who was that, Richard?”

Rich laughed. “You sound kind of jealous.”

“It’s a fiancée’s prerogative. So, what young starlet or Pop diva is it this time?”

“I get one call from a girl I knew in Nebraska who was a finalist on one of those musical reality shows, and you think it’s a trend?”

“Well, you’re a handsome guy.”

“And you’re a beautiful woman.”

Willow sighed. She was still having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that guys (and girls for that matter) found her attractive. In addition to Rich, after being intimate with Mark, Jason, Trish, Josie and Stephanie, she had to concede that some people found her very attractive. She gave a half smirk and half blush to her fiancée and said, “As long as you think so.”

“Well, unless you start getting jealous of 36 year old future Hall of Fame QB’s, I’d say you’re pretty safe,” he laughed.

Willow smiled. “So, are you still on with Colt for Saturday?”

“Nope. We are.”

“What?”

“The two of us are going on a double date with Colt and his wife.”

“You mean with Super Model, Ilsa Johansen!” cried Willow.

Rich laughed. “Well, she is his wife, you know?”

“How do I compete with that?”

“God, Baby, you’re being such a dumbass!” he complained. “You don’t have to compete with anybody! You’re mine!”

Willow laughed. “OK, you got me. I just like hearing you say that.”

Rich rolled his eyes, before rolling her body into his arms and kissing her hard.

* * *

Carmen was in shock. Apparently Marta and Gary had gotten together last night. There was a part of the old Carmen that was in agony. She was so hurt, she began to let the images of Gary and Marta in her head, dissolve. Then she came to her senses. If she had let that happen, she would belong to Aggie and Ted forever without hope of escape. Then, she remembered. Before it had been Carmen and Gary with their buddy Marta, it had been Carmen, Marta and Gary; “The Three Amigos”. The picture of the three of them formed in her mind. She grasped the image even tighter, loving her friends as much as life itself. She then heard her dearest friend’s concerned voice.

“Carmen? Chica? You OK?”

“I’m OK, Cara. I’m just a little surprised. I’m really happy for both of you.”

“So you don’t hate me?”

“No, honey. I love you both so much.” She said in an emotionless voice, wishing she could share her true feelings, which were a strange mixture of happiness and anguish.

“Well, now that Gary has me, maybe Ted won’t be so jealous if we all spend more time together. He really misses you, Cara.”

“I know…. I miss him too,” murmured Carmen.

Marta looked at her friend and began to worry. Carmen was acting totally unemotionally. She expected her friend to fly off the handle at her, but then forgive her. She could never stay mad at Marta long. They were practically sisters. This new Carmen looked like she had been beaten down. She seemed to have no fight in her. “Are you sure you’re OK, Baby? Is there something wrong that you’re not telling me?”

Carmen audibly sighed. She wished she could tell Marta everything and then Marta and Gary would rescue her. Unfortunately, all she could do was smile sadly and lie. “No, honey. I’m just tired.”

* * *

Marta walked back to the cafeteria, grabbed a salad and sat down and began to play more with her food than eat it.

“What’s wrong, cutie?” came a voice from above.

Marta looked up to see a smiling Mark Samuels.

“May I join you?”

“Don’t you have some stunningly beautiful girl who isn’t your fiancée to sit with,” she chided.

“I do. Her name is Marta.”

Marta stuck her tongue out at him and Mark laughed. Mark’s laugh was contagious and soon she had joined him in his mirth.

Mark then smiled and beamed into her eyes. “So I hear congratulations are in order.”

“What?”

“You and Gary.”

“Did he tell you?”

“No. His roommate helped me to figure it out,” Mark paused. “You OK?”

“Yeah, we’re both fine. It’s just Carmen.”

“She shouldn’t get mad. She has Ted Psarcek,” said Mark, trying to hide his disdain, but failing.

“That’s the thing. The Carmen I know would have hit the roof and then gotten over it. She acted like she wasn’t even there when we were talking.”

“Do you think something could be wrong?” asked Mark.

“Like what?”

“Do you think he could be hurting her?”

“I don’t know…. maybe. He’s always been really possessive, but he’s never stopped Carmen from doing anything that Carmen really wanted to do. She’s never told me that he’s hurt her. Knowing Carmen, she would have kicked him in the cojones if he had. This Carmen was passive. She had no fire.”

“Maybe she was just in shock from your news. I sense from talking to Gary that they have some unresolved feelings for each other. That was why I’m so worried about you.”

“I’m fine. Really, Mark. Gary and I had a good talk last night. I know he’s really into me.”

“Trish always thought that you were into him.”

“You have a very smart fiancée,” she laughed. “Speaking of which, isn’t that her over there with your other beautiful friends,” she teased.

Mark laughed. “I’m not leaving unless you’re coming with.”

“If it means getting you off my back, what choice do I have?” she laughed.

“None,” he grinned, as he helped her to her feet and kissed her forehead. Then they took their trays over to the other table.

* * *

“You are really getting very good with that tongue of yours,” grinned Aggie, as Carmen felt the older girls hand on the back of her head. Carmen then felt Aggie’s tongue begin to explore the folds of her pussy, causing Carmen to moan.

“You know he’s my man don’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress,” came Carmen’s muffled reply.

“He owns me and I own you, right?”

“Yes,” Carmen moaned in passion, as her body responded to Agnes expert touch. “She’s almost as good as Gary, “ thought Carmen, as part of her mind valiantly held out hope of being rescued. Then part of her was happy. She had remembered her somewhat drunken encounter with Marta and soon she was visualizing Marta’s pussy instead of Aggie’s. Soon it was Gary’s tongue instead of Aggie’s. Tonight it would be Gary’s cock instead of Ted’s. Inside, she smiled. She needed this fantasy to save at least a small piece of her soul. Now she knew she had a shield to protect it.

Aggie felt Carmen begin to respond more enthusiastically to her licking, while Carmen licked more enthusiastically herself. “That’s really nice, baby! A little more… almost there… cum for me slut!” she cried in orgasm, as Carmen responded to her command.

When Carmen had shaken out the cobwebs, she realized that the nature of her feelings for Gary and Marta had changed in some way, but she would deal with these feelings if she could ever escape. Right now that did not seem likely to be anytime soon.

* * *

“You gotta be kidding me! Marta?” laughed Pete.

“I’m serious, bro. She rocked my world last night.”

“Well, I have to admit that she’s gotten really cute lately.”

“She’s always been cute. Now she’s hot.”

“Hey, don’t get me wrong I’ve always liked Marta, though she and your ex have always hated my guts.”

“They never hated you, Pete, you were just always coming on to Carmen after you and Fern broke up. That just bothered Carmen and annoyed Marta,” said Gary before adding, “You never really liked me with Carmen though, right?”

“No, it always seemed that she had you on a leash,” admitted Pete with a laugh. “Though I have to admit I’ve changed my mind about leashes since I started wearing a big one for Kimmy.”

Gary joined in, before Pete asked the great unasked question. “Does Carmen know?”

“Marta told her after ‘stats’ today. She took it well.”

“Well that’s good news,” stated Pete, before noticing a concerned expression on his friend’s face. “Isn’t it?”

“I’m not so sure,” said Gary.

* * *

Paul Rivers saw Mark Samuels walking up to him with a concerned expression on his face.

“So, I’m guessing you’ve heard about me and Tammy.”

“Yes and before I offer you my congratulations, there are some things I need to be sure you are aware of.’

“I know about Aaron,” said Paul, referring to Tammy’s son.

“Well. I must admit that Aaron was at the top of my list. And you are OK with that?”

“I love Tammy. For me to love her, I need to reconcile myself to the fact that I need to love Aaron too. He is part of Tammy’s life, so he’ll be part of mine.”

“You know part of her will always be mine?”

“Yes. The same way that part of me will always be yours too.”

Mark laughed, “Well that may be technically true, don’t expect me to start tongue kissing you.”

“That’s a hell of a relief,” sighed the younger man, causing Mark to chuckle.

“You know you may also have other responsibilities in the family.”

“You mean like having sex with Alexis! Oh, the horror!” laughed Paul.

Mark’s face grew serious and Paul became worried that he might have upset his powerful friend. Instead he looked him in the eye and said. “What we have among us is special. We need to treasure it. It’s OK to kid around, but we are all so damn lucky to have each other. I need to be sure that you understand that about not only Alexis, but everyone else in our group, both male and female, but in your case, especially Tammy.” Mark paused before continuing. “Her parents have been real shits to her over the last few years. While she needed guidance and support, they went overboard and had really stunted her growth as a person. Now she has a chance to live again and anyone who is lucky enough to have her smile upon them has to understand how special she is.”

Paul looked Mark dead in the eye. “I know how special she is Mark. I’ve never made a connection like the one I made with her last night. I just know that we are meant to be together. I don’t know if your magic is involved, but I can see a life with her and Aaron. That life involves you and the others too, but it is primarily about Tammy. I‘m in love with her, Mark and I know she feels the same way about me.

Mark smiled. He got the response he wanted. “Thanks Paul. That’s all I need to know.”

“Then we have your blessing?”

“You had it the moment I heard, I’m really happy for you and Tammy, brother. I just needed to be sure of a few things to set my mind at ease.”

“Well you really grilled me, so you can’t blame me for being unsure about how you felt,” said Paul.

“You think I grilled you? You should have been there when I talked to Tammy about you,” he laughed.

“You didn’t…”

Mark laughed. “Don’t worry, I’m just teasing. We did have a serious talk about you, but Tammy is fine. In fact she told me that she was waiting for you in Amber and Alexis’ room,” he winked.

Mark laughed as the two of them exchanged farewells before Paul took off like a champion sprinter towards Hill Hall. Mark got a little wistful. Tammy was his first mate to actually fall in love with someone else in the family. He had remembered Amy making a little joke a few weeks ago about men becoming core members of the family and Mark being selfish for not embracing the idea. Now a precedent had been set. He wasn’t sure what this new relationship meant to his ever growing group. It seemed that everyone had been happy when they absorbed the news of the coupling. Mark himself had tried to feel jealous, but the feelings weren’t genuine. He knew that Tammy still loved him and that they would be intimate a number of times in the future. He had wistfully smiled when he thought about how lonely she had been. Now she would have a husband, a father for her child and a non-platonic loving family to scratch whatever itch in her life needed scratching when Paul couldn’t reach it.

Yes, Mark still had no idea if this was an aberration or to be the norm for his women. While the true answer lay somewhere in between, the magic was strengthening the family by bringing its members closer. While Mark was yet to really understand the nature of his family in regards to his magic, he embraced this new change. He walked back to his room to get ready for dinner.

* * *

As class had broken up, Gary walked over to Carmen.

“Hi Gary,” smiled Carmen, as she gave him a rather wooden hug.

“Well I see you signed up for badminton too,” he said, feeling the awkwardness between the two of them.

“Well, we did say we wanted to take it together,” she said quietly.

“Are you sure that you should be seen talking to me?” he laughed, trying to break the tension.

“It’s OK. Ted’s no longer jealous. He knows I’m his,” said Carmen evenly.

“Well that’s good to hear. I’ve really missed you and hope that we can go back to being friends,” smiled Gary.

“I’d like that,” said Carmen with little to no emotion that Gary could distinguish.

“I just want to be sure that you aren’t hurting because Marta and I are together.”

Upon hearing his comment, Carmen’s face lit up into a small smile. “No, I’m really happy for you. Marta will make you a much better girlfriend than me.”

“Don’t be so hard on yourself. You were a great girlfriend. You’re just a terrible ex-girlfriend,” he laughed.

Gary was curious what her response would yield. Typically, this kind of comment would send Carmen into a tizzy of laughter or if she were upset, into a rage. What it did yield was a cute little smile that was out of place on Carmen’s face and a self-effacing little comment. “Yeah, I guess I’m a bad ex.”

Gary was really worried. He thought his next action might have some consequences, but based upon what Marta had told him and what he had observed independently he knew he had to do something to express his concern. He suspected that somehow, Carmen was being abused; if not by Ted, then perhaps by someone else. Gary threw his arms around Carmen and gave her a huge hug. Again she stiffened in his arms before melting into the hug. He gently kissed the back of her neck affectionately and thought he smelled a musky smell. He then whispered in her ear. “You know that Marta and I love you, Chica. You can tell us anything, no matter what. We’ll always be here for you.”

“I’m OK,” she lied against her will, “I’m just tired.”

“Do you want to eat dinner with us or do you have plans with Ted?”

“I think I’m just going to go back to my room and go to bed early,” she said, while thinking, “and be raped by my boyfriend and my roommate.”

“OK, Cara. You get some rest. Maybe we can all do dinner tomorrow. Just let us know if Ted is into it.”

“OK, I’ll ask,” she said, as the two friends waved goodbye and parted.

* * *

Tammy Portnoy lay supine on Amber’s bed, while her new boyfriend pounded his love, passion and eventually his semen into her. She thought she had been in love with Aaron’s father, Merle, but now knew the difference. Paul loved her, not just desired her. They were both thrilled to be working together on Amber and Josie’s CD over the summer. He had vowed to one day help her record her own CD. It was at that moment, she knew absolutely for sure that she was in love with him. “I don’t need to record a CD, Paul. I just want to be your woman in any way you want me to be. I love you for who you are; not for what you can do for me.”

Paul smiled and captured her mouth with his own. They decided to skip dinner.

* * *

In Aggie and Carmen’s room, Aggie was having a hard time containing her excitement when Ted arrived.

“So Master, I have a plan to get you lots of slaves!” she twittered.

“What do you have in mind, my sweet little fuck toy?” he grinned and she shivered in delight at his words.

“I can use that power you plan on teaching me on my sisters in The Saphos Society.”

“The Lesbian club?”

“Yes, Master. There are a number of beautiful, sensitive girls there who would make good lovers for you. You won’t have to worry about jealous boyfriends, as there are a number of couples who are active in the club.”

“But there are a few, real dogs in that club too.”

“True, but I can take them off your hands Master. They can serve me and still do your non-sexual bidding.”

Ted thought. “That’s not a bad idea, but I want some straight girls too.”

“Who do you have in mind, Master? I’ll be happy to break them in for you.”

Ted laughed at her enthusiasm. “Don’t worry about that for now. I think I’ll start teaching you the power tomorrow.”

“Goodie!” cried Aggie in sheer excitement.

“It may take a couple of days before you become proficient with it. In the meantime, I’ll make my list of girls I want. I can think of at least four or five possibilities, but there may be a few more.”

“Sounds good! I can practice what I learn on your girlfriend, with your blessing, of course.”

“Permission granted,” he said before pausing, “Speaking of your little toy, how is she progressing?”

“Quite nicely, Master. This afternoon, she came on command and got me off faster than any of our previous times together. She seemed to be really into it.”

“Good. I’m a bit worried about something.”

“What?”

“Her ex-boyfriend came back from a semester abroad. Before I took her last night she assured me that she had dealt with him and there shouldn’t be any trouble, but he could become a problem.”

“You could always use the evil eye on him.”

“I could, but it has limited effectiveness against people who I don’t find attractive at all. In other words, guys since I’m not gay.”

‘What about me, Master?”

“Would you find him attractive?”

“Of course not, Master. He is not you or a girl.”

“We can use the power to scare him and perhaps discourage him, but we might need to locate some other way of controlling him.”

“OK, Master, but for all we know, he may not care about her anymore.”

“True. My little lesbian slave wife,” he said causing her to shudder and then squeal with delight.

“Oh, Master! I love it when you call me that!”

“Then submit your body to your Master’s lust and ride me with that beautiful pussy of yours!”

“Oh, yes Master!” she cried, as she ripped her sweats and knickers down in one motion.

Ted smelled the heady, natural perfume that flooded the room. Her smell and sight turned him on like no other he had ever been with before. Within moments they had pulled off his clothes and she had impaled herself on his hard spike; driving herself down on him hard. She moaned her insanity into the room, as her grasping channel clutched him every time she bottomed out before releasing him as she made her frenzied ascent.

Ted felt his world go white, as for the second time in their lives, he fired load after load into her womb, as her climaxing muscles milked him dry. After a couple of minutes, he felt her vaginal muscles give his deeply embedded member a squeeze and she giggled. “I’m so glad you started shooting in me. I cum so much harder, when I feel you start to go off inside my pussy,” she beamed.

“I love it too, baby,” said Ted before adding, “You did go in the pill Saturday, right?”

“Yeah, my Gynie had written me a prescription a while back to help regulate my period, but I never used it until Saturday night… though you know it’s not like the ‘morning after pill’, right?”

“What?”

“It will take a little while before it’ll start to work.”

Ted had not thought about the consequences of their actions and he began to worry. “You mean I might have knocked you up?!”

“There’s that chance,” she observed before a feeling of horror filled her mind. “You’re not mad at me, Master?” she asked, before he noticed a tear start to form in her eye.

“Shit!” he thought to himself. Then he wondered why he was so worried. He had a huge trust fund. He could easily afford to have her get an abortion or… Ted looked at Aggie and envisioned her belly swollen with his child. He thought of her big tits getting even bigger and lactating. Ted grinned. They were both graduating in May. She would be going with him wherever he wanted anyway. “No baby. I’m not mad. Would you want to have my child?”

He saw her eyes get big and a bright smile came to her face. “Oh, Master! I’d be honored to be your breed slave. I’ll give you as many children as you want!” she blurted.

“Well. Let’s get you off the pill and see what happens.”

“You mean you want to keep shooting into me!” she cried.

“Oh, yeah baby! You’ve got the best pussy in the whole world.”

“I hope you’ll still do my ass too. It’s beginning to feel a bit neglected,” giggled Aggie.

“Don’t worry, my little slut, mommy-to-be. I’ll be firing into there too.”

What neither knew was that the power of the “evil eye” had been at work on both of them since Ted had first used it on Aggie Saturday morning. As Agnes had been Ted’s first victim and she had been a lesbian, he had not realized the amount of force that would have been required to bend her to his will. He had used way too much. He had subconsciously lusted after his girlfriend’s roommate since he had gotten to know her last term and had a hunger to possess her that went far beyond what his conscious intentions were. Once Aggie’s will had been destroyed by the excessive force that was used against her, his lust for her became mirrored in the newly minted slave. It then became reflected back upon her new master. Likewise, because of the intensity of their mutual desire, “love magic” had been invoked. As Aggie had been lonely since her girlfriend had graduated last year and because Ted’s cousin Valerie had removed his love compulsion to her, a void of love had been created for both of them. The void was soon filled by their desires for each other.

Ted now saw Aggie as his future mate. Because of her newly submissive nature, Aggie would not feel worthy of that role. Instead, she wanted to be Ted’s first mate of his harem. In her mind she was the first but would definitively not be the last. While Ted was lazy and generally content with Aggie, his ego and libido would welcome any hot chick Aggie would bring to his bed: Even Ted’s very own girlfriend.

* * *

Pete and Kimmy were eating dinner in the caf with Gary and Marta. After Gary had introduced his friend’s new wife to his new girlfriend, they began to talk about what had been troubling Gary and Marta.

“So, you guys are really worried?” asked Kimmy.

“Yeah. Pete what do you think?” Marta asked the psychology major.

“I can’t say for sure without talking to her.”

“Do you think she’s being abused? I can’t imagine Carmen letting that happen to her. She’s so tough,” said Gary.

“Despite what people think, even the toughest people can be abused; regardless of their personality type,” said Pete. “Still, I’m not sure that is happening here; at least in terms of typical abuse.”

“Why?” asked Marta.

“Because there seems to be a paradox between her quick behavioral change and her need to cover up the truth. Usually, personality changes due to physical abuse occur over time. Though I suppose she could be in shock if the abuse just happened.” conceded Pete. “Still, her need to cover up and lie about the abuse seems to indicate a pattern which isn’t consistent if she hadn’t suffered any past abuse. Do you know if she had been abused as a child?”

“No. She always said she had had a great childhood,” said Gary.

“Yeah, we’re like sisters. She would have told me. She was almost raped freshman year and she kicked the dude in his balls. She was so pissed off after saying that she had never been treated like that,” said Marta.

“Well, I guess we can monitor her behavior over the next few days and see if she snaps out of it. Then we can…”

“What?” asked Kimmy.

“I was just thinking about Fern. I know it sounds crazy but…”

Kimmy understood. As she and Pete had been both victims and then beneficiaries of the supernatural, she saw where her husband was going with his idea. Based upon his experiences and expertise as a behavioral scientist, she understood her husband’s reluctance to offer a supernatural alternative. Still, she realized that Pete wanted her to take the lead.

“Yeah, what about Fern?” asked Marta, remembering Fern was Pete’s ex from their freshman year.

“Well, Fern is an Anthro major and she knows a lot about magic in various societies…” started Kimmy.

“Magic is a myth,” said Gary.

“I’m not so sure, Caro. Mi Abuela told me stories that her Abuela had told her about the Bask and other gypsies that used magic to ensnare their victims.“ said Marta.

“Not you too?” groaned Gary at his girlfriend.

“Look bro, I’m not saying I believe in every legend of magic, but there have been a number of unexplained occurrences in the history of the world. Kimmy and I…. let’s just say we believe in the power of some of these unexplained things,” admitted Pete.

“Well, I guess if there is such a thing as magic, it would explain how Mark Samuels could ever get Trish Winthrop to agree to marry him.” laughed Gary, but none of the others laughed. Marta understood because she knew the nature of Mark and Tricia’s relationship and how attractive some of her friends found Mark. Pete and Kimmy knew because they knew of his supernatural abilities. Marta punched Gary in the arm.

“You’ve really been away too long, Chico” she laughed, as Pete and Kimmy joined in. Soon Gary had to laugh too.

After the friends stopped laughing, Gary looked at Pete. “We’ll talk to Fern. At this point we have nothing to lose.”

“Don’t give up on the conventional approach, but I know you guys care enough about Carmen not to look at every option,” stated Pete.

* * *

Carmen lay in her bed watching her roommate and her boyfriend having sex. When she had returned to the room following badminton, Ted and Aggie had been talking. Then they stopped and began to go at each other again. Carmen had then been ordered to remove her clothes and lie on the bed to await further instructions. For the last couple of hours, she just lay there. Up to now, she was relieved that they had chosen to ignore her, but knew that she did not have permission to leave. She also knew that it was only a matter of time, before her roommate summoned her to get between her legs to clean off the remnants of Aggie’s and Ted’s mutual passion.

Ted hadn’t fucked Carmen since last night. She knew her body and the part of her mind in control of her functions desired to please him and her roommate, but unlike Aggie, there was still part of her mind that screamed in protest. Contrary to what her captors thought, she had not been completely broken. Ted and Aggie had bent her to their will, but had not broken her. To survive, Carmen had twisted her feelings for Marta and Gary and began to fantasize about being taken by Gary’s cock while Marta rode her face. Involuntarily, she felt her hand snake between her nude legs as she heard Ted and Aggie moaning as they were naked, making out in Aggie’s bed.

In her mind, she felt Gary hammering her with his hard shaft, as she felt Marta running her lovely fingers through her hair. As Carmen’s orgasm began to build, she thought about how much she loved Gary’s beautiful cock and Marta’s lovely pussy. She loved her ex-roommate’s amazing breasts and her ex-boyfriend’s talented tongue. She wanted to bury her own tongue in both of their mouths. She wanted to share in their love. She wanted to have Gary’s babies, while Marta was having them too. She desired to share their pregnancies together as sisters while they loved each other’s bodies and Gary’s too. This was the beautiful dream she now clung to, as her climax came hard, pushing her head into her pillow to avoid attracting the attention of the now slumbering couple across the room.

As she lay recovering, she realized how much this experience had further perverted her mind and her memories of her friends. Still, this life was the hope she needed to cling to for her to remain “being Carmen” in some way. While her relationship with Aggie and Ted had been about her abuse. Her relationship with Marta and Gary had always been about their mutual love, affection and friendship for each other. By morphing the abusive actions of her captors into the loving actions of her friends, she had found some joy and more importantly, a coping mechanism. Apparently it also allowed herself some autonomy, as her body permitted itself to masturbate to the reverse image she had created of her lovers. She fell asleep to the understanding that just maybe, she had a chance to free herself.

* * *

“Uh, baby, that feels so nice!” cried Marta. Gary’s head was in between her legs, as he smelled and tasted his girlfriend’s arousal. Then all of a sudden something popped into his head and he pulled that head out between her legs.

“Shit! Baby, why did you stop?”

“It’s Carmen!”

“She made you stop? Talk about ‘Carmen interruptus’,” she complained.

Gary laughed, as did Marta before he explained his action. “Do you remember how I said that I hugged Carmen after Badminton class?”

“Yeah,”

“Well, while I was in the hug, I smelled the back of her neck. It smelled kind of like the way you smell… you know, down there.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, you’re not holding out on me with Carmen, are you?” he laughed.

Marta blushed in the dark. The one secret that Marta and Carmen had held back from Gary was about their little freshman lesbian experience and they had vowed to each other never to tell Gary. “Funny,” she laughed nervously, before focusing on the significance of Gary’s observation. “Well, Carmen’s roommate, Agnes Cotton is gay, but Carmen isn’t. Besides, Carmen would never cheat on Ted. It’s not in her makeup to cheat.”

“I know,” said Gary pensively. “Do you think that Agnes could somehow force Carmen into having sex with her?”

“No. Aggie is a sweetheart. I got to know her pretty well last term when Carmen became her roommate. Carmen suspected that Aggie might have a crush on her, but they cleared the air before Carmen decided to move in with her.”

“Well, I’m sure that something is going on with Carmen and some girl. The nose, knows,” he said, realizing how dorky what he had said sounded.

“Do you think we should confront her?” asked Marta.

“Well, we are her best friends…. But no… we should wait for her to talk to us; at least for a couple of days or so. If Carmen is still acting weird by the end of the week, we should probably hold some kind of intervention for her.”

“That makes sense. Chico?”

“Yeah, Chica?”

“I’m really worried.”

“Me too,” he sighed.