The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 4

The Grand Design

Chapter 12

Spreading the Love

“I think you have the concept down pretty well, Babe,” grinned Ted Psarcek.

“Really?!” exclaimed Aggie.

“The way it was explained to me is that it’s a weird mix of visual signals that the eyes give. It’s basically like ‘soul gazing’ mixed with a gaze of hate. It creates a weird fixation where the subject can’t look away. Once you hold their gaze for at least five minutes, they are pretty well hopelessly trapped and are open to suggestion. It may take longer for some; especially if they’re in love with someone else. Anyway, that is when the magic takes over. After that, you just tell them what you want and they’re basically yours.”

“You know, you held my gaze for about half an hour,” she grinned.

“I figured I might need longer with a lesbian, as you naturally weren’t attracted to me.”

“That was foolish of me, Master.”

“No, honey, it was just your nature,” he smiled. “By the way, you can call me Ted.”

“I’m not worthy yet, my darling Master. Maybe I’ll be worthy when I’ve helped you to get the harem you so richly deserve.”

Ted sighed. At this point, he didn’t really want a harem all that much. He just wanted Aggie. Still, if she wanted to give him a harem, it be would ungrateful of him to refuse such a gift. “OK, baby. Anyway, I think you’re ready to start practicing. Your toy should be out of her class in about any hour.”

“Actually, Master, why should we waste our time with someone you already own. I have an idea I think you’ll like, if you don’t mind me saying so,”

“What do you have in mind?”

“With your permission, I’d like to get you a new girl tonight. One of the girls on your list lives right here in Jackson.”

“Which one?”

“Justine Taggert. She’s my RA. I’m also not sure if you realize it or not, but Justine swings both ways.”

Ted thought of the lovely blond senior. She was number five on his list. “I think you’re ready, but I should probably be around at the beginning.”

“Of course, Master. I can lure her here after dinner. We probably shouldn’t have your girlfriend around.”

“You’re right. Carmen would just be in the way,” he mused, before adding, “Her ex-boyfriend, is trying to get us to hang out with him and Marta. I guess that they’re an item now. Anyway, it might get him off my back if I allow your little slut to hang out with them.”

“Good idea, Master. I’ll order her to hang out with them tonight,” she paused. “By the way, the Sappho Society is meeting Thursday night. How many targets do you think I can get?”

“It really depends on how much time you have and how long you are able to sustain eye contact with any one person.”

“Then hopefully I can get a few at least. I figure that there are three couples that would be great additions to your harem. If I can get one from each set, it should give me an inroad to enslaving their partners,” grinned Aggie.

“You really are quite clever, Baby. Aside from Justine, I’d like you to concentrate on starting my list over the weekend. Still, I’m hoping that you will be able to have one done even sooner, as I’m inviting some friends over who I know want to fuck the shit out of her. She’s engaged, so it will probably take both of us to break her”

“Who do you want?”

“Trish Winthrop,” he grinned.

* * *

“Hey Mark,” came Stephanie’s voice over his cell.

“Hey Sexy. How’s my favorite high-powered sports agent?”

“Doing OK, but I need to warn you. My Aunt Lucinda is coming to visit and she’s bringing her new husband, my old boss, Marshall Richards with her.”

“That’s nice. But what does that have to do with me?”

“They want to meet you.”

“Why?”

“Aunt Lucinda knows about your magic.”

“You didn’t tell her…” started Mark out of concern.

“No. Aunt Lucinda always claimed to be a powerful witch. She said she sensed your presence through your connection to me. In the past, I never really believed she was a witch. Still, with everything I’ve seen her do and what I know about you, I believe her now.”

“Should I be worried about her?”

“No, if anything, she was scared of you. You almost pulled her to you through your mutual connection to me. Then she would have had to have served you. Now I suspect that she serves my Uncle Marshall. Don’t worry though. He’s a normal guy.”

“Do you think that she’s angry?”

“No. I know that she was scared and worried for me, but now I think she’s more curious about you and our family than she is scared.”

“Could she be a danger to any of us?”

“If she really is a witch, I suppose… but I don’t think so. I think she and Uncle Marshall are worried about me. Think of it like taking a prospective fiancée home to meet their future in-laws. I think they just want to be sure that I’m happy.”

“Well, are you?”

“Am I what?”

“Happy.”

Stephanie laughed. “Sugar, If I were any happier, they’d have me locked up in a padded cell.”

“I feel the same way; especially since I met a particularly lovely redhead.”

“Sarah?”

“Well I’ve known Sarah for a long time and yes; she makes me quite happy. I was thinking of you.”

“Funny my Darlin’, I seem to be doing that a lot about you.”

“And Trish?”

“Busted!” she laughed. “Seriously, you make me feel every bit as good as she and the others do. Sometimes, I might say even better.”

“Why better?”

“I can’t help but be grateful to you for wanting me.”

“I’m sure that a lot of people want you,” he laughed.

“Not like that, silly,” she said, mid-laugh. “I could tell from the minute we met that you understood me and knew what I needed; even if I didn’t.”

“I could tell that you were lonely.”

“I could be lonely in a crowded room… before I met you,” she sighed.

“You have so much love to share. I knew it from the start. So did Trish.”

“I knew that there was something special about both of you from the moment we met after Rich’s press conference. I’m sure that Marshall and Lucinda will see that about you and the others too.”

“So you think I’m safe?” he asked.

“Completely,” she confirmed.

* * *

On his way back to his dorm, Gary was intercepted by a surprising sight.

“Hey Chico!” grinned Carmen, as she ran up to hug him.

Gary was surprised, but hugged her back enthusiastically before breaking the clinch. Carmen seemed to be back to normal. “You seem happy,” he smiled.

“Well, I’m with one of my favorite people in the whole world. Why wouldn’t I be?” she beamed.

“Well I was beginning to miss that smile of yours.”

“You mean this one?” she said, as her smile somehow even became wider.

Gary laughed. “That would be the one. Seriously, are you OK?”

“I’ll be better than OK, if you and Marta will let me hang out with you guys and let me crash with you tonight.”

“What’s up?”

“Aggie is having a girlfriend over and Ted is hanging out with his friends, so they suggested that I hang out with you guys.”

“Well, I’m sure Marta will be happy.”

“What about you, baby?” she husked.

Gary felt a little uneasy. Something about Carmen’s tone seemed strange. The tone was usually reserved for those nights when Gary was about to get lucky. He quickly reasoned that it was unintentional and just part of the whole adjustment of going back to being friends. “Of course, Cara. I’ve really missed you.”

“Me too, Caro.”

* * *

At the cafeteria, Gary saw Marta sitting at Mark’s table with a number of their friends. “Hey Cara,” he leaned over and kissed Marta, before Amy pushed over to make room for him. “Thanks Aim,” he smiled.

“Anything to help you lovebirds,” she smiled slyly.

Gary laughed. Amy hadn’t always been particularly friendly to him, but since seeing her the other day, she had been sweet to him. Normally Amy was surly toward guys, but she was sitting at a table with five of them; counting him and smiling. Maybe Marta was right yesterday. Maybe he had been away too long. “Marta, the strangest thing happened…”

“Let me guess… you spoke with Carmen and she’s coming over to hang out with us?”

“No, I actually saw her.”

“Well, I couldn’t believe how happy she sounded when she called me about an hour ago,” stated Marta.

“You should have seen her,” he laughed.

“Something about her sounded… weird,” mused Marta.

“What do you mean?” chimed in Trish.

“She seemed really…. friendly…. overly so, even.”

“Maybe she just really misses you guys,” suggested Mark.

“Maybe… but I kind of got the same vibe from her,” admitted Gary.

“Well, Pete suggested that we keep an eye on her. He also said we should talk to Fern,” stated Marta.

“Why Fern?” asked Mark.

Gary kind of looked away in embarrassment, but Marta answered quickly. “He said she knows a lot about strange, unexplainable things.”

“That definitely describes my old pal, Fern,” laughed Amy.

“You, be nice!” chastened Trish, as she glared at her roommate.

“She’s only kidding,” laughed Mark.

“Yeah!” said Amy, before sticking her tongue out at Trish, causing everyone to laugh.

“Does he really think something magical is going on?” asked Alexis, chiming in for the first time.

“He and Kimmy said that we shouldn’t rule anything out,” said Gary.

“Well if Pete Hunter is suggesting the supernatural is possible, I wouldn’t rule it out; despite your skepticism, Gary,” said Mark.

“Mark, you’re not telling me that you believe in magic?” asked Gary.

Mark grinned. “Of course I do. How else could I have gotten Trish Winthrop to agree to marry me?” Mark looked over at Marta, who cracked up, as he and Trish joined in.

Gary scowled at Marta when he realized that Mark knew what he had said yesterday. “I can’t believe you told him.”

“Don’t be too harsh on her,” grinned Trish.

“Yeah, you were right, Gary,” laughed Mark, while wrapping his arm around his grinning fiancée. “What other explanation could there be?”

* * *

Mark was walking to his 1PM class. He thought about his lunch conversation with Gary, Marta and the others. He sensed that something was going on with Carmen. When he thought about her, he couldn’t visualize the behavior that was being described. He decided to host the visit with Fern, Gary and Marta. While it seemed doubtful that magic was involved, he knew his own magic had been pulling his family closer together. “Could this have been a result to what was currently happening to Carmen?” he pondered.

* * *

Justine Taggert was just leaving her room to get to her 2PM class, when she ran into one of her residents. “Hey, cutie,” greeted Aggie.

“Hey, Babes. What’s up?” Justine asked with a smile.

“I’m hoping that you can spare some time tonight to talk to me.”

“In my official capacity as your R.A. or as a friend?” she asked.

“That’s what I’m trying to figure out.”

“OK. Would eight be OK?”

“Sure. Stop by then.”

“Is this about Carmen?”

“In a way. I’ll tell you more later.”

“OK. See you later.”

As Justine walked to her class, she was curious as to what Aggie was going to talk to her about. By the end of the night she would never be the same.

* * *

“So Mark tells me that Carmen is acting weird,” said Fern Mathewson as she sat on Mark’s bed next to him.

“Yeah. Until today, she was acting completely unemotional,” said Marta.

“Just like you used to,” teased Fern, a comment she directed to Mark, as she mussed his hair.

Mark laughed. That was me. ‘Captain Stoic’…. But not Carmen.”

“Yeah, With Carmen it’s always been ‘heart meet sleeve’,” said Gary.

“Tell them about what you smelled yesterday,” said Marta.

Gary blushed. “I smelled…. female arousal on the back of her neck.”

“Gary, are you sure it wasn’t exertion? You said it was a badminton class,” observed Mark.

“It was strictly an organizational class. We won’t actually start playing until tomorrow.”

“Carmen’s not gay or bi, right?” asked Fern.

“Not that I’m aware of and I dated her for about eight months,” stated Gary.

Fern stared thoughtfully at Marta. “Her roommate is Aggie Cotton, right?”

“Yeah, Aggie’s gay, but I’m sure Carmen’s not. She’s dating Ted Psarcek. I know she’d never cheat on a boyfriend,” said Marta.

Mark looked at his friends. “Look guys, we all know Ted is a creep. He was friends with Juan Morales and Tim Sullivan. They were two of the three guys that tried to rape Trish,” Mark paused to continue his theory. “Agnes Cotton is quite attractive, but as you mentioned, gay. Do you think that Ted is forcing Carmen to have sex with Agnes, so Agnes will have sex with him…maybe a ménage à trois?” asked Mark.

“Well. I know Aggie had a crush on Carmen…. but she’s too nice to force Carmen into anything. Likewise, while Carmen’s into Ted, I can’t see her doing that for him. I can tell you, if he tried to force her, he’d be walking around with a permanent limp,” stressed Marta.

Fern broke the silence that followed. “So that takes us back to magic. You say that she’s been emotionless?”

“Well, until today,” corrected Gary. “She was almost clingy… kind of touchy feely.”

“She sounded like she wanted to eat me up,” laughed Marta.

“Can you find something to explain this sudden happiness?” asked Fern.

Marta sighed. “She’s hanging out with us tonight and staying overnight in my room.”

“You guys were always close… I mean Marta and Carmen were roommates for two years. Gary dated Carmen. Now Marta is dating Gary,” said Fern turning to Mark.

“Yeah… I think it is safe to say that the three of you are about as close as friends can get,” he agreed.

“I don’t know if there is magic involved, but to me, it almost seems like Carmen is somehow trapped in her life. Her attitude today is almost like she’s a prisoner on furlough,” said Fern.

“Damn. You’re smart!’ laughed Mark.

“You haven’t figured that out yet?” she laughed.

Marta and Gary were somewhat confused by the banter of their companions. While they had all known each other freshman year, Mark had never been all that close to Fern. Now they were almost flirting with each other. This was pretty awkward considering Mark and Trish were engaged.

“Mark, I’m kind of confused as to what your interest is here,” mused Gary.

“Other than my concern for Carmen, my dislike for Ted and my friendship with you two and Fern, I also have some experience with magic,” admitted Mark.

“What?!” exclaimed Marta and Gary, in unison.

“Look guys, this may have nothing to do with magic, but if it does, there is a strong possibility that you’ll need my help. I can’t go into a lot of detail, but I’ve discovered some things about myself over the past few months. If you guys don’t believe me, feel free to ask Pete and Kimmy.”

“What about Trish?” asked Gary.

“You can ask her too. She knows every part of me,” said Mark.

“I do too,” said Fern, as she put her hand on top of Mark’s affectionately.

“The bottom line is if you need me, you have to promise me to tell me! If there is magic involved, it may not only be influencing Carmen, but it might influence you too.”

Gary was skeptical and somewhat weirded out by Fern’s affection for Mark. Marta, on the other hand, nodded, “OK Mark. We’ll keep an eye on her tonight and will tell you guys what we observe tomorrow.”

“Thanks Marta. You know we all care about you guys, right?” asked Mark.

“Yeah, Chico, we do,” said Marta, as she smiled and took Gary’s hand in hers.

* * *

After Gary and Marta left, Mark looked at Fern. “So what do you really think?”

“I don’t know. Carmen and I were never really all that close. She was never a big fan of Pete. I can tell you that based upon what I know of her, her current behavior is really strange. I’m not sure if she’s being manipulated by someone gifted or whether she’s just being abused and manipulated through that abuse.”

“Pete’s not convinced that this is typical abuse.”

“Well, I would defer to my ex on that point. Still, I would need more to go on.”

“I guess the mystery involves the two people who have become important parts of her life over the last six months.”

“Ted Psarcek and Aggie Cotton?”

“Right. How well do you know Agnes?” asked Mark.

“She’s a year older than we are. I got to know her a bit from the Sappho Society, though I haven’t been all that active since sophomore year.”

“What do you think of her?”

“Like Marta said, she’s a sweetheart. It’s hard to imagine her abusing Carmen. If she ever had a gift, I’ve never sensed it.”

“OK, I’m on record with what I think of Ted. If he somehow acquired some kind of power, I wouldn’t put it past him to use it to control Carmen…. and maybe even Agnes.”

“That might explain Gary smelling ‘pussy juice’ on Carmen’s neck,” reasoned Fern. “So what do you want to do about it?”

“Nothing for now, except try to gather some proof.”

“There is a Sappho Society meeting Thursday. Aggie is president this year. I think maybe Amy and I will attend.”

“The club isn’t just open to lesbians, right?”

“True. In order to qualify for school funding, it is open to any Sanders student in good academic standing. Usually only lesbians and bisexuals attend for obvious reasons. Are you saying that you want to go?”

“Yeah, I think we should turn this into a family outing. Definitely all the girls who can make it, but I’ll talk to Jeff, Jason, Marcus, Pete and Paul. I don’t want to be the only guy there.”

“I’m sure Aggie will be surprised at the surge in membership,” laughed Fern.

“OK… now for that other matter we were about to discuss earlier,” said Mark, changing the subject.

“Paul and Tammy?”

“Yeah. What do you make of it?”

“To be honest, I expected that it was only a matter of time.”

“Really?”

“Natural love magic may be one of the least invasive, but still one of the most powerful magic types in the whole world. It is a strong part of your power, but it can and does happen quite frequently in its natural form.”

“Are you saying that Tammy and Paul fell in love naturally?”

“No, not completely, at least. The potential was there, though. Your magic just intensified what might have happened naturally. In essence they have become each other’s soul mates.”

“My question is since these are the first soul mates in the core family…”

Fern started laughing.

“OK, what’s so funny, laughing girl?”

“They’re not the first, silly. They are the third set of soul mates directly involving a core family member.”

“Third?”

“You and Trish being the first and Sonia and Tessa being the second.”

Mark laughed at his own shortsightedness. “I guess you’re right. Will there be others?”

“Maybe. Also, some of us have already become connected in a different way to core and non-core family members. These connections may not be quite as intense, but some our pretty close to being so.”

“And that has already happened?”

“Sure. Look at Jason and Alexis. They aren’t soul mates; Josie is Jason’s soul mate. but Jason and Alexis have a special bond. So do Amber and Josie, Amber and Alexis, Josie and Jeff, you and Josie, you and Angie, Sonia and Joe, Elsie and Marcus, me and Pete…”

“You and Pete?!” exclaimed a shocked Mark.

“Yeah… I don’t think I’ve wanted to admit that even to myself, but when Kimmy is ready, I want to be with Pete again.”

Mark was stunned, but then thought back to the night they had discovered Pete’s abuse of Fern. Pete had been an asshole, but he had given Fern what she subconsciously had needed. Pete had also really changed. Mark knew that Pete still cared for Fern, so it only made sense that the exes still shared a bond and would one day become intimate again. Mark then brought the conversation back. “Still, this is different because of the intensity of Paul and Tammy’s relationship. Does it mean that Paul is now a core family member?”

“No. It just means that Tammy who is a core family member has a different kind of connection to Paul than we have. I’m attracted to Paul and I do love him but not the same way I love you or the others. I think it is a good thing though.”

“Why?”

“Because it makes Paul’s connection to the family stronger. This gives him an additional layer of protection. It also increases your power.”

Mark understood the benefit of that. He had discovered that the more power he had over people he cared for, the more his own magic grew. Then Mark became troubled about something else. “Speaking of my power, do you feel that it will be able to protect us, if there is a threat from Ted or someone else?”

“I think it depends on the nature of the gifted other’s power. Still, my guess is that you are among the most powerful ‘gifted others’ in the whole world. I think you’ve only scratched the surface concerning your gift too,” opined Fern.

“Well, I hope you’re right. Stephanie’s aunt, who’s a powerful witch, is coming to meet me tomorrow night.”

“I know. I wouldn’t worry though.”

“Why?”

“When I heard, I spoke with Stephanie this morning. From the way she described her aunt’s gift, I think we’ll be OK.”

“What makes you so sure?” asked Mark.

“While it is really powerful and incredibly well trained and honed, it pales in comparison to your raw power.”

“Well, I hope you’re right?’

Fern laughed. “You know I’m always right about such things.”

“True,” grinned Mark, as he pulled Fern into his arms and they began to deeply french, before they started removing their clothes.

* * *

“Hey guys!” greeted an excited Carmen, as she ran into Marta’s room and hugged the stuffing out of both Marta and Gary; lingering far too long in the hug with each.”

After finally breaking the clinch, Gary smiled. “Well, you seem happy.”

“I’m with the two most important people in my life! Why shouldn’t I be happy?!” she beamed.

“What about Ted?” asked Marta.

“I don’t want to talk about him. I want to talk about us.”

Marta and Gary looked at their friend and then back at each other. They saw the look of raw adoration in her eyes. Gary then turned to Carmen. “Break up with him.”

Carmen sighed. “I can’t…. at least not right now,” she said while thinking, “Not anytime soon.”

“Why, Chica?”

“Please, Babies. Don’t make me talk about them…”

“Them?” asked Gary.

Carmen realized that she had screwed up and given up too much information. “Please… don’t…” she pleaded.

“But, Chica,” started Gary, before being interrupted by his girlfriend.

“That’s OK, Baby,” soothed Marta, as she gave her ex-roommate a comforting hug. “We won’t say another word about anything but about us.”

Marta felt the taller girl melt into her hug, as Carmen lowered her taller frame so she could nuzzle the back of Marta’s neck. Marta felt Carmen’s tears, before feeling Carmen plant kisses on the back of her neck. Like their first clinch and the one Carmen had with Gary, it lasted far too long. Marta shivered at the intimacy of Carmen’s lips on her neck. Marta was about to break the clinch, when she felt Gary’s arms wrap around both girls as a group hug formed. Carmen continued to kiss her neck, before moving to her earlobe and nuzzling that, as Marta’s knees almost buckled. She was hornier than she had been in her entire life.

Gary had seen the hug, and joined it, not realizing the erotic nature of it. Then he saw his girlfriend’s eyes closed as her face was a mask of passion, before he could say anything, he felt a hand on his crotch. From where he was, he couldn’t see whose hand it was, but the stroking sensation was incredible. He was soon impossibly hard, as he saw his ex’s tongue in his girlfriend’s ear and heard her moaning. Gary felt his fly being undone, as the hand that had momentarily stopped stroking was fishing his brutally hard member out of his slacks.

Marta felt a pair of lips begin to kiss hers, as she felt her boyfriend’s newly familiar tongue enter her mouth. Then, she felt her body led to the floor, and soon, all three bodies were on the floor. In her impossibly powerful lust, Marta saw and then felt Gary reach under the waistband of her sweats and finger her thong, as she moaned into Gary’s mouth. Soon Gary was moaning, as a talented mouth was sucking his member, as he felt his slacks being removed.

In less than a minute, Marta felt two sets of hands pulling off her sweat pants, soon she felt her boyfriend moving her thong, so he could tongue her horny snatch.

Like Marta, Gary was lost in lust. Within a minute he felt his ex-girlfriend’s talented mouth being replaced by her even more talented pussy, as he moaned into Marta’s pussy. Soon he felt another tongue, dueling with his at Marta’s groin, occasionally entering his mouth before resuming its work on Marta’s slit.

Carmen was exultant. Her hungry crotch was eating Gary’s cock, as if it hadn’t eaten in weeks. She knew if she could only cum on it that she would be a little but closer to being free. She knew that if he came in her and if Marta came on her mouth that she would be happy for the rest of her life. She heard Gary’s breathing become ragged, as she felt that she was close herself. She also knew that Marta was about to explode like a firecracker.

Gary was lost in lust himself. He moved his arms from Marta waist and grabbed hold of Carmen’s hips and began to slam into her hard. Carmen’s face took the dominant position at Marta’s crotch, as her tongue slipped in between Marta’s folds. She felt Marta grab her head and begin stroke her hair. The sensations and the realization that her soul was close to being free was too much, as she came hard on Gary’s cock. Her moan, in turn set off Marta. Finally, Carmen’s grasping channel, milked Gary of the most powerful orgasm of his life, as he flooded her core with his life changing seed.

While Marta and Gary lay in a dazed stupor, they both felt their mouths and tongues attacked by an ecstatic Carmen, as she thanked her new master and mistress respectively for saving her.

“What the fuck, Carmen?” moaned Marta, almost gasping.

“You and my new master saved me!” she cried.

“What?!” gasped Gary.

“I am your slave, Master Gary. Mistress Marta’s too,” she grinned.

“Carmen, Baby… you need help, Chica,” sputtered Marta, through her panting.

“I did and you both helped me,” she beamed.

Gary looked over at Marta and she looked back, though she had problems making eye contact. They had both realized that they had been unfaithful to each other. Carmen knew her friends and knew what to say.”

“Don’t be sad! You’ve not been cheating on each other. You’ve both been a part of everything that has happened. As far as the sex, Mistress, just think of my body as an extension of yours.”

“What the fuck?” Marta murmured again.

“You’re saving your pussy for your wedding night. You can use my pussy to make the Master happy. My body is also at your disposal to bring you pleasure.”

“It’s not right, Carmen,” moaned Gary, as he felt his rational mind beginning to return.

“Master Gary, you said you loved me. Mistress Marta, you too,” cried Carmen, as tears began to stream down her face.

“Carmen!” cried Marta, feeling a powerful wave of love for her friend come over her. She quickly hugged her semi-nude form to her friend. Gary was feeling the same way about his ex. He quickly moved over to where he could get closer to Carmen and he began to stroke her hair.”

When Carmen’s sobs began to abate, Gary asked. “OK, Cara we know you can’t tell us some things. What can you tell us?”

“I love you both so much! I want to please you and make you both so happy!”

“Why?” asked Marta

“Because you love me… because you both can…”

Gary saw a strange expression come over Carmen’s face, as if she was at war with herself. “What?”

“You both can save me!” she blurted and cried out as she felt a sharp pain come to her head.

“Carmen!” cried Marta, as she began to rub her ex-roommate’s sore head.

Soon Carmen felt better. “That feels so nice, Mistress Marta.”

“Why do you think you’re our slave?” inquired Gary.

“Because I wanted to be, so I am,” she beamed.

A confused expression came over Gary’s face. “Nobody would want to be a slave.”

“Si, my darling Master Gary. But I am a slave. It can’t be helped. I just want you for a Master and Mistress Marta for a Mistress instead… Oh!” she cried out. As her headache came back with a vengeance.

“Stop asking her questions Gary! She can’t answer!” cried Marta, as she began to rub harder.

Gary suspected what was going on. Somehow Carmen was being abused; most likely by Ted and Aggie. He had no idea how, but part of him was very afraid. Carmen was the toughest person he knew. Whatever they had done to her had reduced her into a simpering sex slave. Somehow, Carmen had managed to allow herself to choose him and Marta as competing Masters. When their questions were at odds with her captors orders, Carmen felt immense pain. He had no desire to cause her any more. But he felt an intense desire to save her. He somehow suspected that would involve him and Marta having sex with her. He was worried about what that would do to his new relationship, but for now, that relationship would need to be put on hold until Carmen could be saved. The friendship of the three of them would be what would save Carmen. He decided to put himself in her hands. “Carmen, Marta and I need to talk for a moment.”

“You’re not going to send me away?!” she cried.

“Of course not, Chica,” smiled Marta, as she kissed her on the cheek.

“Never,” smiled Gary, as he leaned over and kissed Carmen on the lips, as her lips parted and his tongue lightly played with hers before he broke this kiss.

Carmen grinned brightly, despite her tears.

* * *

In Aggie and Carmen’s room, a different kind in scene was playing. “No…. please Aggie…. stop…” mumbled Justine Taggert, as her resident had her locked in a gaze that was draining her will. Her mind had been flooded with competing emotions. Earlier, Carmen Rivera’s boyfriend, Ted Psarcek had worked Justine over with his dangerously compelling eyes. Now, most of her emotions were being slowly drained out of her body along with her will to fight what was happening. To make matters worse, she was now naked from the waist down; masturbating, as her tormentor whispered orders that her mind was beginning to obey. Justine desperately began to look for something to hold onto in her mind.

Justine had had very few meaningful relationships in her relatively young life. She was emotionally estranged from her parents. She had one serious boyfriend in high school and was involved with both a few guys and girls at Sanders. She and Aggie even had a brief fling. Every image that she tried to hold onto began to vanish almost as immediately as she could construct it. Finally, one image settled into her mind. It was an image that made sense within the context of what was happening to her, but once she realized she had formed it, it was too late. The image that her brain clung to was Aggie. As she rubbed her pussy raw, she thought of beautiful Aggie’s head between her legs. She came powerfully.

* * *

They had gotten dressed, left Carmen and found an open study carrel.

Marta was not happy about Gary’s idea of how to deal with the situation, but she believed his theory about Carmen.

Gary sighed. “I don’t see how we have much choice, Cara.”

“You just like her more than me and want to fuck her,” Marta pouted.

A dark look came over Gary’s face. “I love you, Marta so I’m going to chalk up your comment to insecurity and will ignore it! I don’t want to do this anymore than you do. I realize that you’re worried about us. To be honest, I am too. But I’ll make you this promise.”

“What?” she asked quietly.

“Somehow at the end of this, I’ll make sure that we’re together.”

Marta sighed and lowered her head. She had seen the earnestness in his eyes. While she did not want to admit it, seeing Gary fucking Carmen, while Carmen was eating her had been a huge turn on. The problem was that she loved Carmen and felt like they were exploiting her. The more pressing problem was that she was insecure and jealous of Carmen. Still her mind came back to what Gary had just said and the look in his eyes. She loved him and knew he was being sincere. She knew she had to trust him. Marta lifted her head to look into his eyes. “OK, let’s save our amiga.”

* * *

“You’re back!” cried Carmen before throwing her arms around Marta and Gary in a mixture of affection, lust and relief.

Marta laughed. “We’ll never leave you, Chica.”

“We’re in this for the long haul,” smiled Gary.

Carmen looked at her friends and she began to cry. Her heart exploded with love. They loved her. They were going to save her.