The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Juni and Nicholas

Nicholas told Juni, “Look deep into my eyes.”

“Okay,” she said.

The sandy-haired, handsome, trim and 6″ white American actor gently held her face and kissed her, sending a surge through the German.

“Juni, don’t tell Jim about this,” he said.

“Okay,” she softly said.

“Nicholas, I felt something,” Juni said, “it was this surge that...”

‘“That what?", he asked eagerly.

“That I never felt with Jim,” she said, “when he kissed me that way I never felt it. With you I did. I don’t know why. You have great lips.”

“So do you Juni,” he said.

All winter long Juni and Nicholas went out. He took her to dinner and SCR (South Coast Repertory). They had a great time, until Jim unfortunately came back from Germany (where he was a police officer) and saw them at a restaurant in California.

“Juni?", he asked, walking to their table.

“Jim?", she asked frantically.

“Cheating on me Juni?", he asked angrily.

“No!", she exclaimed, scared.

He looked at Nicholas and asked, “What are you doing with my girlfriend?”

“Nothing,” Nicholas said, “I was just having dinner with her.”

“Jim, don’t do this-don’t embarrass us!", Juni exclaimed.

Jim exclaimed to Nicholas, “You are 57 years old. Why don’t you find someone your age to go out with?”

He stood up, faced Jim and calmly said, “I like your girlfriend a lot and she likes me too.”

Not wanting to resort to violence Jim said, “I’m sure you must enjoy screwing Juni too. You been screwing this guy Juni?”

“No Jim, just leave!", she exclaimed, near tears. Nicholas saw her in pain and told Jim, “leave now.”

“Fine,” he said and stormed out of the restaurant.

Juni cried and Nicholas comforted her. They quickly left the restaurant and she said, sobbing, “Why would he think something like that?", in Nicholas’ car.

“Because he’s crazy,” he said.

“He’s never acted like this before. We trusted each other,” she said.

“Don’t worry about it, Juni,” Nicholas softly said.

“Jim never acted this way in Germany.”

“Juni...", Nicholas gently whispered.

“What?", she asked.

“Jim’s not going to bother you here.”

“I know. You’ve taken such good care of me this winter.”

“I like you a lot, Juni-I’m crazy about you. I’ve fallen in love with you.”

“I have too, Nick but I’m with Jim.”

“I know,” he said.

“Nick, I can’t stop worrying about Jim.”

“Yes you can Juni. You can,” he said softly-gently unbuttoning her halter top in the dark.

“Nicholas, what are you doing?", she asked.

“Oh, I’m sorry..I didn’t realize I was doing that,” he said.

“That’s okay. I’ll just button it back up.”

“Juni, you look tired,” Nicholas said softly.

“I’m not,” she said.

“Just sleep. I’ll drive us home.”

“Okay,” she said, and nestled in the passenger seat. Not surprisingly, she had lied to Nicholas. She really was tired, and in a few minutes she was asleep. He looked fondly at the sleeping German and softly said, “You’ve had a long, hard night and you need your rest.” He drove her back to his home and put her to bed.

The next day Jim came over and said, “I need to see Juni.”

“She’s napping right now,” Nicholas said.

“Can I come in?", he asked.

“No. Bye-bye now,” he said and closed the door.

An hour later Juni woke up and sleepily asked, “Nick, who was at the door?”

“Jim, but I didn’t let him in.”

“Thanks Nick,” Juni said.

“Anytime,” Nicholas said-grinning, “by the way are you hungry?”

“Yes,” she said.

“Good. I’ll go make you some soup. I hope you don’t mind that it’s not from Germany.”

“No I don’t mind,” Juni said.

Nicholas went into the kitchen to make the soup and came back with it a few minutes later. He asked, “How do you say ‘vegetable soup’ in German?”

“Gemuse suppe,” Juni said.

“Interesting,” he said.

Juni ate the soup voraciously, savoring every bite of something that was American-made. She also drank the glass of milk that he gave her.

“Thank you,” she said.

“You’re welcome.”

That night he asked, “Can I unbutton your halter top?”

“Sure”, Juni said.

He unbuttoned her top and said, “I know I shouldn’t but I need to kiss you.”

“I need to kiss you too Nick,” she said.

Their lips met and he kissed her lips. Then he said, “Juni, I know you have to go back to Germany and I won’t stop you, but I hate the thought of you being there with Jim, after the way he treated you in the restaurant.”

“I know,” she said, “but if it doesn’t work it with him I can always find someone else.”

“Very true,” he said, “but why don’t you just stay here?”

“Can’t”, Juni said, “Jim’s been taking care of me since my parents died four years ago. We live together.”

“You’re orphaned?", Nicholas asked.

“Yeah. I’m 25 now. I’ve been out on my own for four years, and that’s how long I’ve been living with him.”

“Juni, don’t go back. I don’t like the way he treats you.”

“Nicholas, I have to go back! There’s nothing you can do about it!,” she exclaimed.

“I understand, but—”

“Nick I’m very tired. I don’t want to talk about this anymore.”

“Okay. Good night.”

Not entirely angry, Juni went to her room and went to sleep a few minutes later. Nicholas retreated to his room and went to bed as well.

One week later Juni went back to Germany to live with Jim, but he treated her badly. She managed to flee back to the U.S. She called him from LAX and said, “Nicholas, it’s Juni. You were right about Jim. I’m at the airport.”

“Stay there. I’ll come get you,” he said.

“Okay,” Juni said.

Nicholas went to get Juni and saw her bruises and the black eye. He asked, “What did that bastard do to you?”

“He beat me. He thought I was lying when I told him I wasn’t sleeping with you.”

“Juni, I want you to live with me from now on.”

“No Nick. I can handle myself. I’ll get an apartment.”

“No Juni. I care about you too much,” Nicholas said-making a turn.

“Where are we going, Nick?”

“Home.”

“Ok,” she said.

At his home, Nicholas treated Juni’s bruises and gave her an ice pack for her eye. He coddled her, giving her soup and making sure she was comfortable on his bed.

“You know Nick, I don’t love Jim as much as I thought I did but I knew I had to go back to Germany.”

“You can stay here,” he said.

“I know,” she said.

“I can heal your bruises and your black eye,” Nicholas said.

“How?” Juni asked.

“Close your eyes,” he said and she closed her eyes. Juni felt Nicholas’ warm, soft lips against her eye, and it definitely felt good. She opened her eyes and said, “Maybe my black eye WILL heal.”

He gently kissed her tender bruises and she said, “Ow!". However, his warm kisses made her feel good.

Nicholas and Juni were about to kiss when the phone rang. He answered the phone and asked, “Hello?”

“I want to talk to my girlfriend, old man,” said a sarcastic voice. It was Jim.

“Juni doesn’t want to speak to you, and that’s no way to talk to me,” Nicholas firmly said.

“You’re the reason Juni left me,” Jim said.

“No you’re the reason. She told me how badly you treated her,” Nicholas said.

“Let her say that,” Jim said.

“She doesn’t want to speak to you. Bye-bye,” Nicholas said and hung up.

Jim called back and Nicholas answered the phone again.

“Old man, you’re screwing my girlfriend. If I see you I’ll...”

“You’ll what?", Nicholas asked angrily, “you’ll kill me? I’ll have you arrested and deported. This is your last warning to stop calling me.”

“Is that a threat, old man?”

“Yes, and I’ll make good on it. You keep bothering us and it could cost you your job.”

“I’m scared,” Jim said mockingly.

“You’d better be. Bye-bye,” he said and hung up for the last time.

That night Juni said, “I want to forget about Jim!”

“I know you do. You can,” he said unbuttoning her small, brown shirt. He looked at her beautiful breasts (she was braless) and softly asked, “Can I feel these?”

“Of course,” Juni whispered.

His strong, warm hands felt her breasts and he said, “You can forget about Jim. I can help you.”

“How?", Juni asked.

“I could hypnotize you. Think about it.”

“No really,” she laughed.

“For real,” Nicholas laughed.

“Nicholas, is there anything you won’t do for me?”

“No.”

“So what’s life like in Germany?”

“Great,” Juni said, “it’s beautiful. Have you been there?”

“No,” Nicholas said, “but I’ve heard about it. My late father’s roots are there but he was born in Hawaii.”

“Interesting. Spricht er Deutsch?”

“What?", Nicholas asked.

“Did he speak German?”

“No, I don’t think so.”

“How do you like it here?", Nicholas asked.

“Great, ‘cause I’m with you,” Juni laughed.

“C’mere you!", he said and tickled her. Juni and Nicholas tickled each other.

Juni’s German accent always drove Nicholas wild and he would whisper, “Speak to me Juni.”

“Okay”, Juni said.

“ With your sensuous German accent.”

She grew aroused and said, “Yes, my sensuous German accent.”

“Yes,” Nicholas whispered and held her face close to his. Their lips met and he softly whispered, “Yes, your sensuous German accent” and gently pressed his lips to hers. They kissed deeply.

Nicholas said, “Juni, I’m going to hypnotize you so you’ll forget about Jim.”

“I’m ready,” she said.

He raised his left hand into a fist, showing a gold ring. He said, “Stare at the ring. Fix your eyes on it. Listen to the sound of my voice.”

Juni stared at the ring and Nicholas said, “You will find that your eyelids have a tendency to get heavy, and the longer you stare at this, the more your eyelids get heavy, and you blink, and you have the feeling that something is pulling them down, as if they wanted to slowly close, and get drowsier and sleepier and heavier.”

As Nicholas waved his fist, Juni’s eyes followed the ring, and as her eyes followed the ring her eyelids felt heavy and she felt drowsy and sleepy. He said, “And you have a feeling as if they were slowly closing, slowly closing, getting drowsier and more tired and when they finally do close, how good you’ll feel.”

Her eyes felt drowsy and were ready to close. Nicholas said, “Drowsy, heavy, pulling down, down, down, slowly closing, getting harder and harder to see and you feel good.”

She was too drowsy to think as her eyelids were pulling down.

“Very, very hard to keep them open, feel that very soon they will close, almost closing, almost closing.”

Juni drowsily said, “Nicholas, get me out of this” but her eyes slammed shut.

“Your eyes are closed; you feel good; you feel comfortable; you’re relaxed all over; just let yourself drift and enjoy this comfortable relaxed state. You will find that your head will get heavier; tends to nod forward some, and you just let yourself drift in an easy, calm, relaxed state.”

She sat before Nicholas, with her head slumped down and was deeply relaxed. He said, “Open your eyes but remain deeply asleep.”

Juni opened her eyes and he said, “You will forget about Jim completely.”

“I will forget about Jim”, Juni said hypnotically.

“Good. In the future you will have no recollection or memory of him. You will completely forget about him.”

“I will completely forget.”

“Yes, you will,” Nicholas said, “and at the count of three you will awaken from your trance, and you will remember everything in its entirety. 1—waking up slowly. 2—remembering everything. 3—eyes opening slowly. 4—waking up, remembering everything. 5—wide awake now, remembering it all.”

Juni blinked her eyes, still looking into Nicholas’. He looked deep into her eyes so tenderly.

“Juni?", he asked.

“Ja?”

“I just hypnotized you.”

“I know,” she said.

“Do you remember Jim?”

“Who?", she asked.

“Good. The hypnosis worked.”

“I don’t know who you’re talking about. Who’s Jim?”

“No one important,” Nicholas said-grinning.

“Okay,” she said casually.

“Great,” he said.