The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Juni and Nicholas

“Can I hypnotize you?", Juni asked.

“Certainly,” he said.

“I’ll arouse you, Nicholas.”

“Anything to hear your sensuous German accent.”

“Here goes,” she said.

Juni fixed her beautiful brown eyes on Nicholas’ and said, “Look deep into my eyes.”

He looked deep into her eyes and she said, “You are getting sleepy, very sleepy. Soon you will enter a deep and wonderful sleep. Your eyelids are so heavy.”

His eyelids felt heavy and she said, “Your eyes are growing heavy and they are becoming tired, very tired. Your eyes are growing heavier all the time. They are closing, closing, closing.”

Nicholas’ eyelids started to flutter and Juni said, “They are so very heavy and tired, you cannot keep them open-closing, closing, closing.”

His eyes closed and she said, “You are entering a deep, deep sleep. You are falling deeper and deeper into a relaxed deep sleep. You are in a real deep, deep state of relaxation and hypnotic sleep.”

When she saw that he was under, she said, “Open you eyes but remain deeply asleep.”

He opened his eyes without question.

“Can you hear me Nicholas?", Juni asked.

“Yes,” he droned.

“Nicholas, do you find me attractive?”

“Yes”.

“Do you want to do me?”

“Yes”.

“Nicholas, undress me.”

He obeyed without question, and she undressed him also.

“Nicholas, we’re going to have sex. Is that okay with you?”

“Yes, that is fine with me.”

“Take me,” Juni said, with her nude body displayed, which included her bare breasts. She put her arms around Nicholas (who only wore a condom) and sensually kissed his face and neck-her short, dark-brown hair swishing against her face. His strong arms embraced her nude body and kissed it passionately, especially her breasts. Nicholas also gently kissed her neck and felt it with his warm, firm hand. He sucked on her breast and she stroked his chest. In the dark, they passionately kissed and her hands interlocked with his. He buried his head in her soft breasts, and they had sex for two hours. Juni softly said, “When I snap my fingers you will come out of your trance.”

She snapped her fingers and he woke up. He saw that they were naked and told her, “You never told me you were sexy in the nude.”

“I am,” Juni said.

They lay in the dark together in bed, and she said, “So tell me about your life.”

“What do you want to know?”

“Well, are you married?”

“Not anymore,” Nicholas said, “but I have a 17-year-old son named Matthew. He comes here quite often. He looks and talks like me,in a deep voice.”

“Does your son know about me?", Juni asked.

Nicholas grinned and said, “No, but if you hang around a little while longer he will.”

“Nice to know that I’m not a home wrecker,” she said.

“Perhaps tomorrow we can go to SCR again. You can watch me onstage in a new play. I’m portraying a British professor,” Nicholas said.

“What time does it start”

“2:30 p.m..".

“Sure Nick, I’ll be there.”

“Great, Juni.”

There was a knock at the door. Nicholas went to answer it but Juni stopped him.

“That might be Jim,” she said.

“I’ll go take a look,” he said.

He went to the front window and sure enough it was his son Matthew. He opened the door and said, “Hi son.”

“Hi dad,” Matthew said.

“Umm..Matthew I want you to meet someone.”

“Who?”

“Her name Is Juni, and she’s really beautiful and sweet. Uhh, Juni can you please come out here?”

She came out and Matthew was astonished.

“Hallo. I’m Juni.”

“H-h-hello,” Matthew said, barely being able to get the words out.

“Dad is this your new girlfriend?”

“Yes.”

Matthew looked at her lustfully. If she wasn’t with his father than he’d be on her.

“How old are you, Juni?”

“I’m 25.”

She didn’t look 25. She looked 18.

“Juni, where are you from?”

“I’m from Germany.”

“Juni and I are going to SCR tomorrow. Are you coming?”

“Of course,” Matthew said, but only because he wanted to be with Juni-even if she was Nicholas’ girlfriend.

* * *

The next afternoon at SCR Juni was in her seat and the lights went dim. Not surprisingly Matthew was sitting next to her. Before he could say anything everything went dark and the show started. Juni had never seen American theatre before, but that view quickly diminished when the show started. The play was called “The Homecoming” and it wasn’t long before she saw her boyfriend in it. He was playing the part of a British professor, which was strange because he was an American. As she watched more of the show it didn’t matter to her, as Nicholas was brilliant. After the show among the cheers and claps, she stood up and shouted, “Nick, I love you! Ich liebe dich..I love you!” Unfortunately he couldn’t see her, or Matthew for that matter, but after the show they went backstage.

Juni and Nicholas kissed and she said, “You were great..absolutely wonderful!”

“Great job dad!", Matthew said.

“Thanks,” he said.

“I’ve gotta go dad,” Matthew said, “so I’ll see you later.”

“Okay bye son,” Nicholas said.

Matthew left the backstage and the theatre. Afterwards Nicholas said, “So Juni, what do you want to do later?”

“We could have dinner next door,” she said.

“Okay,” Nicholas said.

They went to the seafood restaurant next door and had fish as well as shrimp and other kinds of seafood. Nicholas was surprised that Juni wasn’t having any wine with her dinner, rather a cola. She said, “I always drink cola with dinner in Germany.”

“That’s fine honey,” he said.

The trout arrived and she asked, “Herr Ober, Herr Ober” but no one came around. She was surprised; why wasn’t anyone coming to their table?

“What are you saying Juni?", he asked.

“I’m trying to ask for the waiter.” and asked again, “Herr Ober!”

“Uhh..sweetie. I’ll ask,” Nicholas said.

He saw a waiter and waved to him. The waiter came over and asked, “Hi. What can I help you with?”

“Two waters please,” he said.

“Coming right up,” the waiter said and went to get two glasses of water.

He came back with the water and she said, “Thanks Nick.”

“No problem.”

They ate their dinner, which was very good.

“Mmmm..mir schmeckt es”, she said.

Nicholas asked, with a grin, “and that means...”

“I liked it,” Juni said.

After dinner, they took a walk around the Costa Mesa area hand-in-hand and she said, “Nick, we need to talk.”

“Oh no, I know what this means,” he said.

“As much as you’ve been good to me, I must go back to Germany.”

“Juni, we’ve had this discussion.”

“I know, but I’m not going back to live with Jim. I’m going to live with my grandparents in Munich. In fact, I’d like to call them when we get home. I won’t talk too long, I promise.”

“Of course. Talk as long as you want,” he said.

“Thanks Nick.”

Nicholas said, “I WILL miss you terribly. My home will be so lonely without you.”

“Well Matthew comes to visit,” Juni said-laughing.

“Will you call me when you get there?", Nicholas asked.

“Of course, but my grandfather will warn me not to chat for too long. It can get very expensive.”

“I understand sweetie,” Nicholas said, “and I’ll be waiting for your call.”

They got home that night and Juni dialed 011-the international operator.

“AT&T. May I help you?”

“Yes, please get me a German operator.”

“Thank you. One moment please.”

In a moment Juni was connected to a German operator.

“Hallo?", the operator said.

“Ja,verbindung Sie mir bitte zu diese telefonnummer”, and gave the operator her grandparents’ number.

“Vielen dank. Augenblick mal,” the operator said.

The line rang for a few minutes and someone answered.

“Hallo?", a male voice answered.

“Hallo, grossvater?”

“Juni? Ist das du?”

“Ja, grossvater.”

“Wie geht es dir, Juni?”

“Mir geht es gut, und dir?”

“Mir geht es gut.”

“Wie ist grossmutter?”

“Sie ist gut.”

Juni said, “Grandpa, I’m coming back to Munich to live with you and Grandma.”

“That’s wonderful!", her grandfather said, “I would tell your grandmother but she isn’t here.”

“That’s okay.”

“When shall we see you, honey?”

“Next week,” she said.

“Bye Grandpa. Give grandma my love.”

“I will.”

“Bye Grandpa”.

“Bye honey.”

Juni hung up the phone and felt elated. It was so good to talk to her grandfather again.

“Well, what did you say?", Nicholas asked.

“I said that I’m going back to Munich next week. Please don’t be sad. I’ll miss you too.”

“It’s alright,” he said-managing to hold back tears.

Juni hugged Nicholas and said, “I’ll still love you.”

“As will I”, Nicholas said.

“Oh Nick, it won’t be till next week.”

“I know, but I’ll help you pack.”

“Great,” Juni said.

A week later they went to the airport and she said, “Well, goodbye Nick. I really will miss you.”

“Juni, I wish you could stay..”

“No, it’s gotta be this way. Besides, my grandparents will take very good care of me, and we can always talk on the phone. At least tell Matthew I said hi.”

“I will,” Nicholas said.

“Attention-flight 347 is now boarding for Munich!", an employee said over the loudspeaker.

“Oops-that’s my flight! I gotta go!”

They kissed goodbye and she ran toward the boarding area.

“Goodbye Nick-Ich liebe dich!", she shouted.

“I love you, Juni!” Nicholas shouted back.

Soon there was no time for goodbyes, as everyone was boarding the plane. Juni was rushed in and soon the gate was closed. Nicholas just watched her leave, and managed to hold back tears though they were quickly rushing to the surface.

Meanwhile on the plane, Juni couldn’t help thinking about Nicholas and how she was leaving the U.S. She felt like crying also, but she tried not to on the airplane.

A stewardess came by and asked, “Mochten Sie etwas?”

“Nein, danke.”

The stewardess pushed her cart along, and Juni could hear her asking other people if they wanted anything. She didn’t pay too much attention, and a few minutes later she fell asleep. She seemed to have been asleep for a long time because when she awoke, it was night and the pilot announced in German that they had landed in Munich.

When Juni heard that, she was wide awake.

A few minutes later the plane landed at Munich’s airport and people, both Germans and Americans were heading off the plane. Juni quickly got off the plane and went to the terminal. She was supposed to meet her grandfather at gate 6.

After running around the very crowded airport, Juni found gate 6, and sure enough her grandfather was there.

“Juni!", he exclaimed and they embraced.

“Oh Grossvater, Ich bin sehr glucklich zu hier sein!”

“Als bin ich,” her grandfather said, “now let’s go home.”

They went home and had dinner together with her grandmother, who was just as happy to see her.

Then she remembered, “I have to call Nicholas.”

“Grandpa, can I may a phone call to the U.S.? I have to call a friend.”

“Yes,” he said, “but don’t talk too long.”

“I won’t-I promise,” she said happily.

“Honey, aren’t you going to finish your milk?” her grandmother asked.

“Ja, spater!", she called and went to the living room.

She went into the living room and dialed Nicholas’ number. It rang a few times before someone answered.

“Hello?", the male voice asked.

“Nick?”

“Juni? Is that you?”

“Yes honey,” she said gleefully.

“Oh Juni, it’s so great to hear from you. How’s Munich?”

“Munich is fine. I’m here with my grandparents.”

“I still miss you,” he said.

“As do I, Nick.”

“And I cried when I got home,” Nicholas said.

“I felt like crying on the plane,” Juni said, “but I didn’t.”

“How are things at SCR?”

“Fine. I’m rehearsing for another role.”

“That’s great Nick. At least you’re not lonely over there.”

“Yes, but I’m lonely here without you.”

“I know,” Juni said, “listen I have to go. I’m not supposed to be talking this long.”

“Okay. Write to me okay?”

“Of course, Nick. Bye now.”

“Bye,” Nicholas said.

She hung up the phone and felt elated again. It was a new beginning of their relationship.