The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER :

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18

OR

IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY.

All characters, situations, and locations are mostly fictional.

Not to be archived, reposted, nor redistributed by any means.

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission from the author. Written over a period of time in 1998 by . Comments and suggestions welcomed.

COPYRIGHT © 1998

“JUST FRIENDS”

Part 1

As the sun began to set behind the concrete block towers of the city it caused dark grey shadows to move slowly along the cold stone faces of the buildings. Shifting and lengthening before merging into pools along the walls and streets, the shadows foretold the end of a summer that had sped by without notice. Already the trees had turned and what remained of their leaves filled the streets and back alleys with swirling eddies of yellow and red. Shade beneath the limbs no longer gave solace from the summer heat, rather they chilled your body as you raced through them, in a hurry to get out of the chill Chicago wind. The walls of the stone apartment building darkened further as Jennifer turned the last corner home from the advertising agency.

Jennifer caught the doorman’s attention as she came toward the front steps of the building. He immediately reached to open the door. Her hair was radiant black, lit only by the dying sun in the darkening sky. As she approached the front stair, the doorman could see how the lights at the doorstep made accents of color shine in the gorgeous highlighted hair. Her eyes twinkled as she climbed the steps and passed him saying thank you for the held door.

He had always found her attractive but knew that she was far out of his reach, so he had settled on admiring her from afar. His eyes stayed on her a little longer then is custom. When the doorman didn’t turn his gaze away quite quickly enough Jennifer caught his lingering eyes. She gave him a flirtatious smile as she turned and walk away across the lobby. Embarrassed at being caught he didn’t glance up again until Jennifer had almost walked out of sight, seeing only her muscular legs as she turned and stepped in to the elevator.

Jennifer’s mood was almost as somber as the autumn sunset while she raced to get ready for her dinner date with Kurt. They had been planning on getting together for months but had never been able to schedule a time that would work for both of them. The new job at the agency had taken up so much of her time lately and Kurt was working himself to death trying to finish med-school before either his money or ambition ran out. During this time Jennifer had met a wonderful man with which she wanted to pursue a relationship. She liked Kurt, but he was not a relationship prospect and she needed to end their casual meetings. However, she had agreed to have dinner with him when they found the time, so tonight she would not go back on her promises and enjoy his company.

“...But this must be the last time.” Jennifer finished her thought out loud. These meetings were not good for either of them and there was no reason to continue this dangerous affair.

“Dinner and that is all”, Jennifer said to herself.

As she continued to get ready, Jennifer’s mind was drifting back to the first time she had met Kurt, how nervous she was, how excited she was. They had talked a little when they first met, but the small talk had interested her more then she would have realized and she had felt a tingle spread through her body. The casual conversation soon spiraled around without ever touching on the true sexual thoughts that they were silently sharing. Jennifer felt herself getting more and more aroused as the evening drew to a close.

At home that evening she couldn’t wait to get out of her clothing before her hands roamed over her own body fantasizing that they were Kurt’s. Her body lay across the bed as her mind envisioned Kurt taking her roughly, making her serve his every sexual command. As her fingers moved between her legs she dreamed how he would tame her, tying her helpless before stealing her very will through alternating punishment and pleasure. She dreamt of eventually submitting to him as a slave would to a Master.

She had fantasized throughout her life about a submission that was deep and undeniable. Jennifer wanted to feel a control dominant enough that her very will was taken and rendered powerless before her. There was no way for her to tell when in life these fantasies started, it was something she had always felt. It was part of her from her earliest memories. Long before she had any knowledge of sexuality, she had felt these desires. They couldn’t be analyzed. They shouldn’t be analyzed. They were just a part of her and she knew there was no way she could fight these urges. The sensation of giving up control to another was the most sensual and erotic experience that she could ever know and she wanted to feel that surrender. Maybe tonight she would feel that wonderful pleasure of total surrender.

Jennifer shook her head clearing the daydream from her mind. “No, I can’t do that anymore. I have to be up front with Kurt, we can only be friends from now on.” Jennifer chided herself. She continued to do her hair and tried to think about other things. She was running late and he would be here soon. Her thoughts drifted back to the first time he had been in her apartment. He had brought an expensive bottle of wine and they both lounged on the couch as they sipped the spicy Pinot. She had relaxed so much just talking to Kurt that it didn’t even seem strange when he reached into his coat pocket and withdrew a small crystal pendent. Holding it before her eyes it slowly spun on its silver chain, casting rainbow colors about the room from the soft candle light.

She had thought it the most lovely pendent she had seen and as an artist she examined it as it slowly turned. Maybe it was the wine that had made her so receptive or maybe it was the desire that she had held for so long imprisoned inside of her. What ever the cause, she found that even before Kurt began to softly speak, she knew she could not look away. As she watched, the pendent grew to fill her world with its glittering colors. Kurt’s voice became her only sound. The voice soothing her, yet she didn’t try to follow his words, back and forth the crystal slowly spun. Back and forth, drifting in the air. There was nothing but the crystal. She knew she was no longer able to resist as the crystal dimmed to a fuzzy shape and off in the distance she could hear her own words obediently affirming Kurt’s Hypnotic commands... “yeess...”

Jennifer suddenly jumped, dropping the hairbrush from her limp hand. She had startled herself out of her daydream by her own voice...“yeess..” Standing in front of the mirror she saw just a glimpse of the blank expression that had crept into her eyes. Damn! she thought, enough is enough. She hurried out of the bathroom to get dressed. “Not tonight,” she scolded herself as she slipped the sleek black dress over her garter and stockings. Stopping herself in mid adjustment she quickly decided to wear something less provocative so that there would be no misunderstandings this evening. Reaching to lift the dress the phone rang and she knew it was to late, Kurt was downstairs at the doorman’s desk. Damn.