The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER :

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18

OR

IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY.

All characters, situations, and locations are mostly fictional.

Not to be archived, reposted, nor redistributed by any means.

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission from the author. Written over a period of time in 1998 by . Comments and suggestions welcomed.

COPYRIGHT © 1998

“JUST FRIENDS”

Part 2

Picking up the phone she informed the doorman to let Kurt up to her apartment and she raced to find shoes to match her far too sexy choice in clothing...damn. Just as she reached around to slip the shoes into place a knock at the door told her that the evening had begun. Jennifer opened the door and motioned for Kurt to enter. She felt a little smile come to her face. Crossing the doorway she gave him a quick hug, but broke the contact before anything else could be construed.

“You look breathtaking, Jennifer,” Kurt said, holding her gaze in his eyes.

After what seemed a full minute staring at each other, she quickly gave him another hug and pulled him further into the room.

“Thank you, Kurt. You look wonderful to,” She said. She closed her eyes and thanked god that she hadn’t blushed like a school girl.

Breaking the contact, she reached for her coat just as Kurt was saying, “We had best leave for the restaurant since I am holding a cab for us downstairs.”

Small talk continued down the elevator as she feigned interest in some new medical procedure he was studying in his oncology rotation. She quickly looked Kurt over while nodding as he explained about identifying antibodies and immunoglobulin or some such thing.

He was a good looking man, athletic with thick light brown hair, cut short and brushed back to show off the last of the summers highlights. Her eyes glanced down at his open shirt collar to see the hint of tanned skin pulled tight over his well formed chest. She looked up at his eyes as he spoke. His gaze was darkly shadowed by his trim eyebrows, but when the lights caught his eyes the piercing green and white would sparkle. No wonder he was such a good hypnotist, Jennifer thought. I could stare at those eyes and loose myself quite easily.

God, she would love to be with him again tonight. Nothing, not even the chill air of the moonless night would quench the spark of excitement that she felt growing within her. She could almost taste the anticipation flowing through her like an electric current making her body quiver and tighten. She thought she could just stare into his eyes and let herself go... but she quickly scolded herself, not tonight, not again.

She knew she could handle it. She would enjoy the evening, but cut it short, and they would both be happy as friends. But the evening went by so quickly, that before she knew it, the dinner was over and it was time to leave the restaurant. They walked along the streets for a few blocks looking into the shop windows. The cold air unconsciously made them huddle closer together as they wandered through the night. They passed a hotel and looking through the window noticed the small lounge. It seemed so warm and inviting. They hurried out of the wind laughing about the Chicago weather. She didn’t want to cut the evening this short and was glad when they found this wonderful lounge to continue the conversation.

They noticed the area near the fireplace was almost empty and snuggled into one of the couches near enough to feel the warmth from the crackling logs. A glass of wine later Jennifer found herself feeling warm and secure as the conversation drifted off. Turning to watch the flames she leaned back against Kurt and cupped her glass between her hands.

The flames were slowly losing their fierceness as the hotel let them burn themselves out before closing the lounge for the evening. Jennifer didn’t know how long they sat in silence watching the fire. She thought about sitting up but the fireplace held her attention and she didn’t immediately move. The silence was broken by a whisper from the hostess, they would have to be leaving as the lounge was closing for the evening. Looking at the half filled bottle of wine sitting beside them the hostess said that she could have it sent up to their room here at the hotel.

“You have a room here tonight?” Jennifer asked confused.

“Why yes,” Kurt said with a smile,” How else would I have known about this place?”

Jennifer shot Kurt an evil look as they both stood to leave. “Well, should I show you my room?” Kurt asked “Strictly honorable,” he added, holding his hands up in a mock surrender.

Jennifer looked him over, “OK, but no funny business,” she couldn’t help but giggle. “Besides I love this wine too much to see a half bottle drained into the sink.”

Leading Jennifer through the lobby and up the elevator Kurt opened the door to his room. Jennifer looked around in surprise as her eyes took in the beautiful suite. The rooms had a small gas fireplace and a spacious raised bed, but what caught her eye was the large sunken hot tub, completely surrounded by lit candles. She glanced at Kurt but he spoke before she could utter her question.

“I was sneaky and lit the candles earlier when I slipped away from the lounge.”

“It is a good thing you didn’t burn the place down around us you fire bug,” Jennifer chided him. Glancing around she saw how the mirrors reflected the candles and tricked the eye into seeing many more. “This is lovely, but you know I can’t stay.”

“I know, but I thought that we might as well enjoy the room since I already had it reserved.” Kurt walked over and lit the gas jet in the fire place. Pulling the love seat closer to the fire he motioned for Jennifer to join him. Relaxing, laying back against him she soon had drifted back into a lazy daze as she watched the fire. Kurt let her relax without a word. She would quickly calm down to the point were her guard would drop. He knew that she had never fully explored her sexual side and was betting that she would be unable to resist her fantasies about hypnotic submission.

A few of the times they had been together for fun he had hypnotized her with a crystal pendent, sending her deeper and deeper into a hypnotic trance during each session. While under she had told him of her desires and fantasies about being controlled. Hypnotized. Brainwashed. Deep in sleep he reinforced her desires and left her fantasies she would dream about while alone in bed. Kurt found tonight the perfect time to use that knowledge, hypnotizing her deep into obedient submission.

Her conditioning to the crystal pendent had been strengthened through repeated use so that he was sure she would not have the will to resist. All these thoughts raced through Kurt’s mind as he reached beside the couch cushion and drew out the fine silver chain. He waited for the crystal to stabilize its swinging before lowering it between Jennifer’s eyes and the flames she was intent on watching. Instantly Kurt felt Jennifer tense as her eyes took in the crystal. A soft “uh” left her lips but her eyes remained on the slowly swinging pendent. Kurt let the pendent sliently swing for a moment before he softly whispered to Jennifer.

“Relax now Jennifer, you know you must watch the crystal... You know that the crystal is so beautiful, so beautiful you may not look away. Remember how you must look at the crystal Jennifer. Good... very relaxing isn’t it... Watch how the fire light is taken deep into the crystal... look at how the fire glows deep inside...”

Jennifer’s eyes followed the pendent as it shifted, revealing one side then the other, slowly turning back and forth before her unwavering gaze. Jennifer’s mind became sluggish and she could hear her own thoughts jumbled somewhere deep inside her head.

“I must watch the crystal...he is trying to hypnotize me,” her mind struggled against itself.

“yes, I will watch...” , “No, I will look away,” the voices twirled in her head. She tried to resist the impulses she felt, but her mind was telling her “... I enjoy being hypnotized... I will watch the crystal.”

“No, I must look away...” her mind thought half heartedly.

“...yes, I will look away... soon...soon I will look away,” her mind began to falter.

Her eyes tracked the crystal as it scribe a small arc in the air. “I can not look away... I have always dreamed of submitting to Kurt.” Her mind argued with itself.

As her eyes followed the slowly turning crystal her thoughts stabilized, “I am being hypnotized... I can not stop looking at the crystal... The crystal hypnotizes me... I can not look away...sleepy... not look away... sleepy.... hypnotizing me... I must watch... hypnotizing me... hypnotizing me.... hypnotizing me.”

She now listened closely to Kurt’s voice, she had to listen, she must always listen as she watches the crystal. A lone thought moved through her mind as the crystal swung ever so slightly from side to side, ‘I have always allowed Kurt to hypnotize me willingly and now I can’t help myself... this is so erotic...’

Her thoughts drift off as she listened to Kurt’s voice, “...relaxing your body as you watch the crystal...the lights dancing from the fire... dancing and swaying in the crystal,” Kurt softly intoned as the crystal swung and glimmered in Jennifer’s eyes. “Deep inside the crystal...deeper inside... you have been here before and you must go deeper, Jennifer...” Somewhere in her mind Jennifer heard the voices, deeper... and deeper she tried to go... following the voices as they lead her down and down.

She felt wonderful... warm and secure... so wonderful to watch the pendent... she must watch the pendent... deeper... deeper... She tried to think. She tried to speak, but Kurt’s voice filled her thoughts with his own words.

“Your body drifts on the warm glow from the fire. Feel the warm glow floating your body. So relaxed, drifting with my voice...”

She couldn’t distinguish her own thoughts from his any longer, the voices in her head were merging and flowing into one. Control over the voices in her mind drifted back and forth... back and forth... just like the crystal she thought... back and forth... back.... and forth... relaxing....and forth.... deeper.... and forth....back and... forth... deeper...

The crystal cast rainbow patterns along the walls of the room, turning and dancing with the motion of the pendent. Jennifer’s eyes reflected these prismatic shifts as Kurt watched her succumb to the induction. She truly was a beautiful subject and he felt burning desire course through his veins. He would let her live out her fantasy tonight while at the same time enjoying the greatest sex they would ever know.

Kurt raised the pendent and Jennifer’s eyes followed its every move. As he stood and backed away from her she needed to stay with the pendent. She felt her body floating with the crystal. Floating on the warm air from the fire. Jennifer slowly rose to stand before the full length cheval mirror. Kurt’s hand held the crystal between Jennifer and her reflection. Her gaze slowly lifted to see the reflection of the crystal spinning slowly before her eyes and the eyes of her reflection in the mirror. Jennifer’s facial muscles were relaxed but her eyes were wide and blankly staring ahead, unable to move from the pendent swaying before her.

“Deeper and deeper now Jennifer... relax and let yourself go... you can not resist my voice... you will go deeper now... deep under my hypnotic trance, hypnotizing you deeper, you have wanted this for so long... You have dreamt of this submission... deep in the trance. You have no power to resist...there is only my voice now... you can hear only my voice. You will not awaken until I command you to, Jennifer” And she knew it was true. Kurt’s hypnotic commands were irresistible to her now. She felt her will had slipped slowly away... her eyes locked to his crystal...

The voices in her head were subdued and obedient to her hypnotic master. A change came over Jennifer, she felt the shift as her mind realized that she was under her masters total control. She would do as her master commanded. She was his to control. Hers was only to obey. She would watch the crystal.. the hypnotic crystal... and she would obey.

“Surrendering to me now Jennifer, you need to obey ... deep under my power... I am your Master” Kurt looked at his hypnotized lover and smiled at the sight. She stood silently in her beautiful black dress waiting, listening, unable to resist any of the commands she heard, standing blank and empty of will. This is what she had wanted from the very beginning. It was one thing to give yourself over to the hypnotist, willingly as she had done before, but this was different. It felt wonderfully more erotic as she tried to resist and failed. The power and control is so much sweeter when it is fought for and conquered... or lost.

She would have loved the sight in the mirror but her mind had long ago given up control to his soothing voice. Kurt reached around and slid the zipper on her dress slowly down her back. Jennifer’s eyes never moved except to follow the swaying of the pendent.

“Remove your dress, Jennifer.”