The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Vanessa: Chapter 4

They were the ones who had done this to her.

She kept looking at her ass in the mirror. They had put some kind of butt plug inside her with connectors molded into its base. Try as she might she couldn’t get it out. They had filled her with a nutrient mix that was gradually absorbed into her body. They had taken control of her basic bodily functions. Rage, defeat and humiliation flooded through her mind. She could do nothing now and it was all their fault.

The masked man appeared in the mirror’s reflection. He had entered her cell while she was busy inspecting the base of the plug.

“I’ll give you the same choice you had yesterday. If you agree to resume eating and caring for yourself, I will remove the plug. Otherwise you will be brought back to the feeding room.”

No response from her.

“I will give you five minutes to decide, then we will decide for you.”

She continued to play the no response game. After a few minutes passed, two men appeared.

“Thirty seconds to decide Vanessa.”

30 seconds passed by in silence.

They picked her up and carried her out of the cell. She couldn’t do anything, they had remotely paralyzed her again. She was put back in those restraints. Tubes were connected to the plug’s base and she felt them carefully sticking that lubricated bladder tube back up inside her. The gag and blindfold came next, followed by the vibrator.

The filling and draining sessions began again. The vibrator came to life and started syncing with the filling. The plug began vibrating as well. She was back to fighting a war against the pleasure, but not for long. It soon overran her and she surrendered to it. She’d lost the war, so she might as well enjoy whatever pleasures she got as a prisoner of the enemy.

Time passed. Her mind drifted off elsewhere while her body continued to slowly be filled. At some point someone started giving her another sponge bath. She didn’t much care anymore. If they wanted her so badly they were gonna have to deal with every part of her, even the nasty parts.

Eventually she was released and escorted back to her cell. Her stomach had a slight bulge in it from the nutrients they had pumped inside. She made a half hearted attempt to remove the plug but quickly gave up. She flopped down on the bed and sighed... Those sick perverts... forcing her to do all those things... forcing her to cum like that... plugging her ass and filling her up while forcing her to cum...

Her fingers started furiously working on her clitoris.

Those sick perverts... forcing her do all those humiliating things... no way to fight back... no control, not even over her own body... forcing her to... forcing her to...

She came hard. She looked at her glistening fingers and started sobbing. She had done that on her own... NO! They had somehow made her want to do it Them and their hypnosis! They were forcing her to enjoy it!!

If they were forcing her to enjoy it... then it wasn’t her fault... If they were forcing her to enjoy giving up control of her body then it wasn’t her fault! It wasn’t her fault!

Her fingers went back to work on her clit.

It wasn’t her fault. It was all their fault! They had forced her to stop eating and be filled. It wasn’t her fault... so it was okay to enjoy it! It was okay to enjoy it. Her fingers went in deeper. It was okay to enjoy it, and she was enjoying it. She brought herself to another orgasm then just laid there in a post climax glow.

The door opened and the masked man stood there once again.

“I’ll give you the same choice you had yesterday, only if you refuse this time we will be altering your feeding a bit.”

“You perverts did this to me and now you’re just gonna have to deal with it.”

She began to follow him. They had taken control of her body again. She was led not to the feeding room, but to the shower room. She was put in restraints and they began to clean her. She closed her eyes. They had her spread her legs wide. She felt the plug inside her shrinking, then they removed it. The freedom from it was brief as they applied fresh lube and reinserted it. It expanded and locked back into place.

Eventually the ordeal was over and the restraints were released. They showed her what looked like a dark green rubber crotchless bodysuit.

“Please put this on.”

“Nothing doing. If you want me to wear that you’re gonna have to make me.”

That’s exactly what they did. Her arms and legs took on minds of their own and dressed her in the suit. It was very form fitting and left little to the imagination. It clung to her like a second skin, giving her body a dark glossy sheen. She got to look at herself in a mirror. Her nipples stood out against the thin rubber like material and there was hardly a wrinkle in the suit. It was so smooth and sleek. They could patent something like this for swimmers to wear...

As she was escorted down the hall, she kept looking down at her smooth second skin. It was so glossy, so smooth, so not human like...

It was almost like she was a robot.

They were after all taking her to a feeding room to pump what amounted to fuel inside her so she could maintain her functionality. Just connect a few tubes for fuel and waste removal and...

She stopped walking and began masturbating. To hell with it. Robot, pleasure unit, whatever. If that’s what they wanted, fuck it. They had made her this way and she was gonna enjoy it. They just stood there watching her as she masturbated. To hell with it and to hell with them, she came right there.

They waited a few minutes, then resumed escorting her to the feeding room. She didn’t try to resist as they strapped her down and fitted the gag in place.

The filling or fueling began, but she noticed the absence of the vibrator. She moaned in frustration only to have her cries answered by something that was different filling up her vagina. She felt hips press against her rubber covered buttocks and realized one of the men was fucking her! They were filling and fucking her at the same time!

The plug’s vibrator came to life. The vibrations, the pressure building inside her, the cock filling her with its hot cum, she was going to go crazy...

Back in her cell she laid on the bed. She was still wearing the rubber suit. Every few minutes she’d run her fingers over it, just feeling it. Her fingers made their way down to her needy pussy. It was okay to masturbate. It wasn’t her fault after all. They had done this to her, so it was okay to masturbate and squeeze her breasts and feel the liquid inside her tummy and the rubber against her skin.

You’re cracking up!“ some part of her mind said. Maybe she was. Whatever, they had made her crack up so she wasn’t responsible for her actions.

She came and laid there on the bed, feeling her heart beating away in her rubber covered chest.

At some point the masked man came back for her. Her heart sped up. They were gonna fill her and make her cum again. They were going to drown her in pleasure and she didn’t care one bit. This time she followed him of her own volition. She was surprised and disappointed to find she was back in one of the shower rooms. She didn’t want to be cleaned! She wanted to be filled and fucked! She had to be smart about it though. She knew the pattern now. They’d clean her, then they’d fill and fuck her. She started stripping away the rubber suit without being told.

She was surprised to find herself in restraints similar to the ones in the feeding room. Were they going to fill her there? He took one of those portable shower heads and started rinsing her with warm water.

“I know you suffered through a great tragedy in the army, Vanessa.”

No response from her.

“I know about the IED, what happened to your buddies. I know about the drinking.”

“How could you possibly know that?”

“Doesn’t matter. What matters is none of it was your fault.”

“I should have died, not them! I want to die, either that or just be drowned in pleasure. Just drown my mind until there’s nothing left that can think.”

“Is that what your buddies would have wanted?”

“No. No, they’d kick your ass and free me from this.”

“And had we not intervened in your life, would they want to see you drinking your life away?”

“...No...”

A few moments passed by in silence. He started lathering up her hair with a pleasantly scented shampoo.

“They... aw fuck it. They said I had artistic talent. During the downtime before I got into drinking I’d take a notepad and sketch landscapes.”

He was rubbing lather all over her body now. She felt his lather covered hands squeezing her breasts. His fingers gently pinched and rubbed her nipples.

“Mmm, yeah I was into drawing a lot when I was like 13, 14. I used to draw fanart of Yu-Gi-Oh, especially yami Bakura without a shirt. Uh, good looking shirtless guys is one small reason I joined the army. A lot of guys there are assholes, but damn they look hot with no shirt on, or just some skimpy tank top.”

The soap was rinsed off and she felt his fingers enter a more intimate place. She sighed and tried to spread her legs a bit.

“Oh, mmm, yeah if you want hot guys, look for Sergeants. On the outside they like to give that image of being a tough asshole and they’ll jump, mmm, they’ll jump in your shit and make your life a living hell. However if you earn their respect and they, ohh, start to like you, mmm, ohh, they start cutting you a little slack. Not much, but a little bit.”

“You know Vanessa, your time here doesn’t have to be one extreme or another. You know now that we’ll keep you alive and prevent you from harming us or yourself, so why not make the best of your time here?”

“Because you assholes abducted me, and how else am I supposed to react when some strange men abduct me and do sick perverse things to me...”

She sensed a growing heat between her legs. His fingers were having an easier time going in now.

“All those, mmm, sick, perverse, nasty things you’re doing to me... ohhhh...”

She spread her legs as wide as the restraints allowed.

“And why are they so sick, perverse, and nasty?”

“Because, ohh, because they’re things that, mmm, ohhh, that’s just how it is... What you’re doing to me is wrong...”

“Then why do you become sexually aroused when you talk about what we’re doing to you?”

“You hypnotized me to...”

“If so then what about your secret fantasies back in the army, about being captured by the enemy and having them do these same sick and perverse things to you?”

She looked down at the floor and didn’t answer.

He removed his fingers. She felt his penis push past the threshold and into her most intimate area. She moaned softly. She felt his fingers gently running over her back.

“There’s no reason you can’t enjoy your time here.”

“Mmm I, oh, oh, oh yes! Ohh! Ohh ho! I, OH YES! YES OH YES! MORE! Give me more! More! Harder! Fuck me harder!”

His hips pounded hers as he did just that. Vanessa lifted her head up and cried as an orgasm erupted like a star exploding and sent shock waves throughout her body. She lowered her head and laid there panting heavily. His hands caressed her waist.

“You’re a very beautiful woman Vanessa, and there’s nothing wrong with you living out your fantasies.”

He finished cleaning her up, then started undoing the restraints. She stood up and looked at him.

“Can we get something to eat? I’m hungry.”