The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Karen on loan

Rhonda James loans hypnotized submissive: Neighbor Karen to Exotic Trio of Flight attendants while she jets out of town.

MC FF FT Humiliation RB

Rhonda James smiled to herself as she watched Karen head back to her apartment. She would no doubt follow her operator’s instructions and listen to the tapes on Tagala while she drove to work, and through her headphones at the gym. She would wait until Ted had fallen asleep and return to Rhonda for more service, and programming.

Serving Rhonda James, idolizing her, worshipping her was Karen’s obsession now. Years of sales training, specialized skills, and the memories of a lifetime were being replaced with memories of always having been Rhonda James’ personal servant. She was completely convinced that she had always craved the salty taste of Rhonda’s perspiration, and was honored to be able to be the human doormat of this woman.

Rhonda meanwhile, had been making plans to take a little trip back east. Down South was more like it, as she’d be heading into Atlanta. She had recently programmed a young Southern Belle into becoming a foot worshipping submissive, and wanted to test the mechanism and make sure the programming was sticking. She was racking her brain trying to think of ways to keep a submissive so far away under control, while making her into sort of a little cottage industry.

Later that night

Rhonda packed her first suitcase and then a second one with nothing but soiled laundry. She’d use these as training reinforcement tools for Alicia. With everything ready for her trip to the airport she called the neighbors downstairs to come up. She looked at her watch.

Inside Karen’s apartment she opened her eyes and sighed quietly to herself in orgasm. She sat upright and silently left her sleeping fiancée. She put on nightgown and went over to Rhonda’s.

Rhonda was finishing her instructions on the use and handling of Karen while she was gone. The 3 tiny Filipino flight attendants listened attentively. They were all very delicate looking, dark skinned, with shiny fingernails and toenails. You could see their potential as dominatrix material. While Karen before programming had never said anything bad about anyone, Rhonda thought it would make for more humiliating training when she said. “Now your submissive on loan will respond to the commands you give her in Tagala, a language she previously said unkind things about, as well as mentioning a superior attitude.” The girls looked at each other with plans in mind.

“She will obey your every command, and have no desire to resist your suggestions once she has memorized your scents and voices. She is still ultimately under my control and serves me completely, aware she is on loan to you for the week. Just be sure she is home by the appropriate times.

There was a soft knock at the door. It was Karen. Rhonda opened the door. “Hi Rhonda! I came over to see if you needed me for anything, she saw the flight attendants, and cocked her head, puzzled. Then said in a sing-song voice. “Oh, you have guests...” Rhonda motioned her to enter the apartment, and as soon as Karen stepped over the threshold, he demeanor went right into Robot Mode. “How may I serve and obey you Rhonda James.” Her voice was flat and robotic. The 3 flight attendants clapped.

“She’s very good, just like a robot. Robot, come here.” said Ling, the meanest looking of the 3. Karen stood in trance, waiting for Rhonda’s voice. “She only responds to me, until I imprint you 3 onto her.” said Rhonda. “Take off your pumps, and your panties”. she said. The 3 girls did so. Rhonda spoke to Karen. “Robot, I am loaning you to these three mistresses for the week, while I am gone. You will follow their commands until my return. Visually memorize them.” Karen turned and looked at the 3 from head to toe, and memorized their appearances. “Now” said Rhonda, these are the scents of your temporary operators.” She held the first shoe up to Karen’s nose and said the name. “Ling. Then the panties, and repeated for each woman. “There is Connie and Ling, and Ursula. Rhonda laughed to herself. “You know what that sounds like? Cunnilingus.”

The three giggled. “Is she trained in that?” asked Connie. “Absolutely,” answered Rhonda. “She will cook, clean, and submissively worship the three of you as her controller, taking commands in Tagala if you have company, as not to blow her cover. It will interesting to see how she can divide her attention between 3 controllers. I have a plane to catch, so you can take her downstairs tonight for a session.”

“What is her name?” asked Connie “It’s Karen, but I prefer to call her servant or robot, depending on what mode I want her in. I feel it’s best to use her own name as little as possible, while I erase all her previous memories.” Ling asked “Eventually she will be only your robot?” “Eventually, she will remember nothing previous to being in my service, and will desire nothing else. She’s pretty close now.” Rhonda turns to Karen:

Robot, who are you? “I am the K100, prototype robot built to serve and obey Rhonda James, my sole operator. I am programmed in Reflexology, international cooking housekeeping, oral pleasure, massage therapy and recently was trained to accept commands in Tagala. “Very Good, “said Rhonda “when you are not serving me, what do you do?” Karen responded. “I work from the home, so that I may be closer to my operator at a moment’s notice, having quit my previous job.” “What was your previous job, asked Rhonda. “I do not remember prior to working at home, it did not serve Rhonda James.” The girls are duly impressed. Ling barks out a command.

“Robot! Head down to the apartment below, now!” Karen’s blank stare remains unchanged as she exits Rhonda’s apartment, having been placed in robot mode by Ling. She mechanically made her way downstairs and stood at attention in front of the door. “Go in and wait,” said Connie. Karen complied, the girls followed, shutting the door behind them. Rhonda took off to the airport to give Alicia additional training in Atlanta.

Meanwhile:

Inside the downstairs apartment:

Karen towered over the 3 tiny flight attendants, but her statuesque perfect body was no longer under her own control. She had never really said anything unkind about Filipino Women, but Rhonda’s thinking was that it would make for great theatre.

“So, she don’t Filipina’s? Well,maybe we give her some training of our own.” Said Ling. She harshly gave a command in Tagala. Karen went from robot mode to extreme submissive maid. “How can I serve you mistress, I only hope I am able to please you,” groveled Karen. “On your back, human doormat.” was Lings answer. Karen laid on her back looking up at her operators. All three girls kicked off their pumps, and began to rub their moist feet on Karen’s face, her breasts, her flat tummy.

Ling spoke: “You will serve us this week, and cater to our every whim. You are barely acceptable enough to have us wipe our feet off on you. Do you understand?

“Yes Ma’am, I am honored to have your feet wiped off on me.” “Clean them with your tongue, now!” Each girl takes her turn having Karen hungrily lick their feet clean. They enjoy the way it tickles and simultaneously feels erotic. Most of all they enjoy seeing this beautiful amazon totally under their control. “On your knees!” Commanded Ling: The three girls all sat spread eagle on the couch, side by side. Karen waited for her next command. “You will start with me, and then pleasure all 3 of us orally. After we cum use your hair to dry us off. You cannot cum until I give you the command. You will repeat in your mind over and over: I am a toy for Filipina’s amusement, and am worthy only to serve and obey them.” Do you understand? “Yes ma’am was Karen’s reply.

Ling said to Connie while Karen started lapping at her moist crotch. “We will squeeze 3 weeks worth of submission out of Karen this week. I would like to find out how much Rhonda wants to have her as ours permanently.” Connie was awaiting her pleasuring and said: “What about the fiancée?” Ling moaned with pleasure while Karen expertly licked her little snatch with an almost religious devotion. “I, uhh I ooh. I don’t see why one of us couldn’t seduce him, and then when they break up we get Rhonda to sell her to us. If one person could train her this well, think how conditioned she could be with 3.”

Ling leaned back and grabbed Karens’ hair, shoving her face deeper into her. “Lick now! Lick harder, lick slower!” She trembled under Karen’s expertise. Karen was only doing as her sole operator, Rhonda James had instructed, and seeking out the scents she had been imprinted with. She lapped at the musky slit before her with the kind of expertise she would give her object of worship, Rhonda.

Saturated with the scent of the 3 women’s feet all over her body, and her face and hair covered in their juices, Karen was on all fours, awaiting further instructions from her temporary controllers. After several hours of pleasuring all three orally, cleaning their six little feet with her tongue, and scrubbing their floors on hand and knees, she had been well used that evening. Ling was still angry about Karen’s fictitious ethnic slurs against them. Connie was concerned about the time, and Ursula was spent, asleep on the couch.

“I think she still has time for additional humiliation before we send her home” said Ling. “But, Rhonda doesn’t want us to send her home dirty, or it will around suspicion.” Said Connie. “Mannequin” said Ling to Karen: Karen went from looking like a slave on her hands and knees to looking like someone had posed her that way. She was motionless, and her expression was flawless. Ling took her panties off, and backed her ass up to Karen’s nose. She rubbed her ass in Karen’s face. “I have to think of something to deepen her programming, and to humiliate her more”, said Ling. Karen’s expression did not change, her face mostly obscured by Lings ass. “This will teach the stuck up bitch who is in charge!” said Ling. “I will bury her pretty face in my ass, and she will thank me. “Servant-Trance” Karen went from mannequin to servant to trance in seconds, without ever removing her face from Ling’s ass. She would accept programming now.

Your face is buried in a scent that completely lowers your self-esteem and turns you on at the same time. Memorize it! Crave it, worship it! You are not good enough to be my human toilet! You are nothing and you need to be humiliated! You are honored and extremely turned on, because you are not worthy to look me in the eye, do you understand? “Yes, Yes, I love this scent, I am not worthy of it. I am nothing, repeated Karen back to her.

Ling stepped away. Karen looked disappointed to have her face free. “You are addicted to being humiliated by me, and want to be given a golden shower. You need to show us how submissive and unworthy you are. Awake!” Karen was out of her trance and craves more humiliating treatment. She starts to look up at Ling but the new command won’t let her look at Ling’s face. She crawled over to Ling on hand and knee. She raised her head up to Ling’s back side and tried to poke her face toward her ass. “Ling gave a command in Tagala, and Karen crawled into the bathroom. she waited for her next command, after which she crawled nude into the tub. She laid on her back and waited.

Ling woke Ursula and she immediately went into the bathroom, she tried to sit on the toilet, but Ling grabbed her by the arm. “No, on her.” “You really are getting into this, aren’t you,” said Ursula. “She must be trained extra hard since we only have use of her for a week. I want to take her off her high horse.” “Servant, are you eager for more humiliation? asked Ling to Karen “Yes ma’am. Please, I need to be humiliated by you, I am nothing, you are everything.” Ling started fingering herself, and Ursula stood over Karen in the bathtub, the porcelain was cold and she really had to pee now.

She released a hot stream all over Karen who writhed in pleasure. Ursula started to get into it and moved her pelvis around, controlling the stream, going from Karen’ face to her breasts and back. Ling joined her and relieved herself on Karen as well. She signaled to Connie who after hearing all the sounds of it had to go herself. She stood outside the tub and aimed down onto Karen. Karen writhed in pleasure, and total humiliation. 3 at once. Three beautiful Filipino women, vastly superior to her were showering her. She still belonged to Rhonda James but was enjoying the new command to be humiliated and with 3 women doing the programming it was strong indeed. “Trance” blurted Ling. Karen went back into a trance. The three stood above her. “I say she takes a shower, and gets her ass home so we can use her tomorrow without suspicion.” said Ling

“Can you hear me servant?” “yes ma’am” was Karen’s reply. “You are going to shower off and head home as usual. During the day tomorrow every time you see a Filipino woman you will memorize her appearance and find somewhere private to masturbate. You will fantasize that she has humiliated you in the same way we have tonight. You will imagine yourself painted up like a doll, and when you think the sentence: ‘I am a toy to pleasure the superior Filipino woman’, you will come.” “Yes Ma’am. was her soft reply. “Now, before I exit, show me respect and lick the sole of my foot.” She stuck her saturated foot in Karen’s face, and Karen eagerly licked it clean, savoring the acrid taste from all three women all over it, before Ling counted upward.

Meanwhile, a jet was landing in Atlanta.