The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Katrina Blaze—A tale of intrigue

David Grant was tired. The private detective had been brought in as consultant to the Meridian Insurance Company to help solve a rash of incidents involving industrial espionage and as well as several major jewel thefts. So far, ten hours of reading the report files had produced nothing. The only thing that seemed to be revalent was that prior to each theft there was a unknown woman who appeared on the scene. A replacement secretary, a night watchmen, a policewoman. Grant noted that no one ever seemed to question the mystery woman’s credentials. The only other common thread was that each man reported waking from a nap with no memory of the event. Just the presence of the woman. According to some she was blonde, others brunette and some redhead. There was no clear pattern and no common thread. Grant was going to call it a night when he read the last paragraph of the most recent eyewitness. A Mr. Donegral, CEO of the UniFi tech company, whose plans for a breakthrough networking product had fallen into competitors hands had made an interesting observation. Grant read it again and the words leapt off the page at him. “The last thing I remember was my temp secretary that date leaning over me and an odd scent to her perfume. I remember it because the night before, my wife and I attended a hypnosis/magic show and we were invited back stage to meet the performer, Katrina Blaze. I have some allergies and I’m very sensitive to scent and I remember a brief whiff of the same scent backstage.” Grant immediately dropped the report and fired up his computer. “it’s time to see if miss Blaze was in town during any of these other events” Wearily, he poured another cup of coffee. It was going to be a long night. He didn’t yet know how long…

Katrina woke from her nap and stretched…. Her tight black spandex top barely covered her breasts and her panties were little more than a thong. Another perfect caper she purred to herself. Walking over to the her dressing table, she looked at her array of cosmetics and then flicked a hidden switch. The tray quickly turned and revealed another set of liquids, powders and potions of her own creation. She thought back to her youth when she watched Batman as young girl. How aroused she would get as she watched Catwoman overcome Batman with her knockout perfume or a scratch from drug tipped claws and how Lydia Limpet easily gassed Robin with a trick book. Even as the scenes played in her mind, she felt her nipples grow erect under thin fabric and a growing moistness between her legs. In college, she studied Psychology and learned hypnosis and also majored in chemistry. Her Ph.D was on the subject of pheremones and quick acting anesthetics. After, she began her public career as a master magician and stage hypnotist. Her private career was cat burglar and industrial spy. She ran her hands over the bottles… the perfume with the exotic name “sleepytime” written in flowery script and another marked “love potion #9”. The compact with glittering purple powder called “mesmerize” as well as the tubes of lipstick and nail polish all with their own surprises. She picked up a small vial with white pills that protected her from falling prey to her own tricks and swallowed one. She had her own plans for the evening…

Earlier that day, Katrina had paid a visit to the personal assistant of millionaire Steve Hill. The Hill charity ball was legendary and Katrina planned to be there. As Hill’s secretary left for the men’s room, Katrina carefully followed him in. As Hill’s assistant emerged from the stall, he was startled to see the Katrina standing by the sink next to him. Smiling, she took out a cigar and asked him for a light and then opened her compact to check her makeup. The young assistant was flustered as she leaned close to him. “there… there’s no smoking in this building…” he stammered. “and besides…this is the Men’s room, just what department are you in anyhow”…. Katrina giggled to herself, she’s waited years to utter this line… “why removal…” she said as she softly blew across the surface of the compact. The pink, glittering dust swirled about the assistants face. Another soft puff and the mesmerizing pheromone dust took immediate effect. Running her nails down his chest, she softly purred… “you won’t report me will you?"… The dazed assistant shook his head. “Now give me your VIP pass for this evenings event please?” She whispered. The young man reached into his pocket and handed it to Katrina. “Thank you” she replied. “Now kiss me” As she pulled him close, she enjoyed the energy of his kiss and felt herself respond. I wish I had more time, she thought as she pushed his head down to her breasts… Even as she felt her nipples grow erect at his tongue teasing her through her bra, she felt his breathing slow as the drugged pads inside her bra quickly too effect… Katrina pushed herself closer even as he began to struggle and until she felt his limp body slide to the floor. She quickly dragged him into a stall and removed her bra, strapping the drugged cup over his face. Nighty night… dream of me? Won’t you? She slowly ran a her fingernail over the erection that was clear in his pants. It’s a shame you won’t remember any of this. Leaving, she quickly used her set of lock picks to lock the door and put a sign up saying OUT OF ORDER.

Smiling, Katrina looked at the glittering gold ticket in her hand. “Time to get dressed and pack an evening bag” she thought. “Mr. Hill is going be quite tired this evening I suspect”

PART TWO

The party was in full swing at the Hill building when Katrina showed up. She wore a simple black dress that clung to her alluring figure. Her high heels accentuated her height and a simple crystal pendant hung alluringly in her ample cleavage. Her only other accessory was a small black evening bag. As she approached the door, she handed her glittering VIP card to the guard at the door. “Name?” he said, as he handed it back to her. “Blaze”, she replied. “Katrina Blaze”. Puzzled the guard checked his PDA again. Her card was correct but there was no name on the list. “I’m sorry ma’am, but you don’t seem…” his words were cut off as he heard a soft hissing sound. He looked up to see the alluring woman in front of him holding a small bottle in front of him. The trigger depressed again and another soft hiss of the gentle mist caught him in the face… Katrina leaned close, and took the PDA from his hand and switched it off. “you don’t need to check the list, do you my dear”? she purred. “nnn… no..” the guard stammered… Good she replied. “you look so tired my dear.. why don’t you take a little nap for me?” As she pulled the guard close, she softly kissed him, stroking her hand on his neck nightly and then scratching him lightly with her long red nails…. “ouch…” murmered the dazed guard. “what did u do that for”…. Even as his eyes glazed over and he slowly slumped in his chair. She blew softly across her nails as she watched the guard collapse… “I’m afraid a scratch from my sleepy polish has you itching for a nap “…

Katrina made her way in and quickly lost herself in the crowd. She paused only briefly to enter the ladies room and prepared herself for her next move… As the party ended she made her way over to Hill. “good evening, lovely party” she purred. Hill looked at her… and muttered a quick thank you and was prepared to move on to the next guest when he heard a soft hiss and caught a whiff of strong scent.. turning toward her, he saw a smile on her face. Do you like my perfume Mr. Hill? Some men find it soothing… She carefully moved him away from his entourage. Please, smell it again… some men find it relaxing… “yessss” he whispered. Hill tried to keep his senses… Who was this woman? What was she doing here and who cared? She was so lovely… Even as Hill felt himself growing more aroused at her presence, he heard her voice. “Please, I’m being stalked.. could you please walk me to my car? I’m afraid to go alone”… “of course, he replied”… As Hill, walked Katrina outside, he gulped the cool night air… “what the hell am I doing here” he thought, who is this? Katrina quickly realized it was time for part two of her trap, she wrapped her arms around him and started to kiss him… Hill pushed back quickly. Look, ma’am, I’m not sure who you are, but I’m a married man… Katrina stepped back and looked at him. “I, I’m sorry…” “I don’t know, what came over me…” “Oh shit… I’m just lonely and I thought…” as she started to sob lightly. Hill, looked at her in the moonlight as tears rolled down her cheeks, “hey, look.. it’s OK. Please, don’t cry” “damn it,” Katrina “look at me.” She said… and she slowly pulled her compact from her evening bag.. “I’ve ruined my makeup” Hill stood bewildered as he saw the tears suddenly stop and mischievous grin appeared on her face… Even as he stood, he saw her blow lightly across the surface of her compact. As the swirl of purple dust caught him in the face, he immediately felt himself grow dizzy… As he tried to stagger away, Katrina blew another cloud of the hypnotic powder at the millionaire…. Snapping her compact shut Katrina pulled him close… “You see Mr. Hill, I’m afraid you’ve been caught by my little hypnotic charms”… In a few moments, You’ll be totally under my spell and you’ll do exactly as I wish. Hill stagerred back and gasped weakly… “no, NO I WON’T”… hmmm, Katrina muttered, “he really seems to be able to fight my potion. I must increase the potency in the next batch…. But no matter…” You’re a strong man Hill, you might have overcome the effects of my little trap, if you were able to stay awake. I think you should take a little nap while my hypnotic drug takes full effect…. Reaching into her purse, she pulled a small perfume spray and uncapped it... with a soft hiss, she sprayed Hill…. Hill, somehow managed to turn his head at the last second… but even the small whiff he got instantly made it hard to keep his eyes open… “Really, Mr. Hill… You’re making this very hard for me… With that, she sprayed some more of her sleepytime perfume on her ample cleavage and pushed the dazes millionaires head to her breast… hmmmm.. “I did figure you for a breast man”… Hill struggled vainly even as he felt her nipples brush his face….the scent of her arousal mixed with the drugged perfume slowly overcoming him….” Sleep, she whispered… sleep deep… As Hill crumpled to the ground, Katrina looked down on him and smiled. “Silly man, don’t you know all men have two weaknesses, a woman’s tears and her cleavage and it looks like you fell for both of them tonight”…. You won’t remember this meeting but you’ll hear from me in a few days, with my instructions…Nighty night…” Moving back toward the building, she yelled at the guard at the door.. Mr. Hill has fainted, call a Dr.. As the crowd gathered, she slipped into the darkness and made her way home.

Katrina returned to her penthouse and looked at her e-mail. Lots of junk and one from a name she didn’t recognize. Grant, David. Clicking the mail, she looked over the note. An admirer? “Dear Ms. Blaze. I’m writing as my good friend Bill Donegral saw your show the other evening. He was absolutely captivated by you and even recalled your exotic perfume. I hope to catch you tomorrow evening. I mean, catch your show. Perhaps we might chat backstage afterward for a bit? Thanks. Dave.

Katrina quickly Googled David Grant. Master detective. Good looking too. That fool Donegral must have somehow remembered my pheromone perfume at the show and somehow put Grant on to me… Smiling she turned to the screen and tapped off a response, glancing at her stage magic wand on her desk… “do come to the show Mr. Grant and we will see who catches who… In, fact I think you’ll find the show to be a real gas but be prepared to find yourself tied up for a bit”

Love, K.

Part Three

Comments are always welcome. (This chapter is for two folks who like giving as much as getting a whiff if nighty nighty gas and sleepy smoke.)

Katrina was tired, but she knew she had a few more tasks to take care of before she met Grant face to face. Since Grant seemed to somehow b on to her, she decided not to take the chance of meeting him face to face just yet. But she needed information. She thought of using Hill, who totally drugged with her mesmerizing dust could do her bidding. One call to him and she could activate his hypnotic trigger with the chimes on her cell phone. There was a better way she thought… Monique!

Katrina had met Monique a year earlier. She had been invited back to NYU where she had done her graduate work to lecture to the Psychology class of Dr. Peter Connors. The idea of going back to academia and lecturing to the students gave her a small thrill and she had readily accepted. Besides, it might be useful to have Dr. Connors under her erotic spell for some time in the future. She dressed in fairly conservative blue business suit, with a satin camisole underneath that clung to her breasts like a second skin. The college boys would be sneaking peeks at her cleavage all night. She picked up a bottle of her Mezmer perfume and slowly ran the glass applicator over her neck and down her cleavage to the tops of her breasts. “That should be enough”, she thought to keep things interesting. Tucking a small vial of her fastest acting sleepytime spray, into her purse, she gathered her things and left.

She arrived and was met by Dr. Connors who was a handsome man in his late 40’s. His hair was brushed casually back and he wore the academic uniform of tweed and khaki as if it were tailor made. “I’m so pleased you were able to join us, one of my students has followed your work closely and suggested we invite you to lecture”. “who was that”, Katrina asked? “Why Monique Donahue”. He pointed out a girl in the last row. Monique looked at her and smiled. Unlike Katrina, Monique was not nearly as tall. Her hair was pulled back into a simple pony tail and her fresh face exuded the innocence of youth and passion. She looked no more than fifteen or sixteen. Her figure was clearly that of a mature young woman and her curvaceous breast looked even larger on her elfin frame. Even her outfit appeared to be a series of contrasts, she wore a simple denim skirt and a white oxford shirt, but the skirt revealed all of her ample curves and had a high slit up the side, while her shirt appeared to have an extra button open by accident revealing the tops of her round breasts and the fact that she favored lacy pink lingerie that looked both innocent and erotic at the same time. Katrina studied her closely and their eyes met for a second. Katrina saw the blaze of intelligence in them and also noticed how expertly her makeup had been applied. She hadn’t noticed on first glance, but Monique it seemed had carefully made sure that she looked much younger than she really was.

The lecture went well. As Katrina spoke, she walked the lecture floor, pausing a few times near some of the more better looking young men, making sure that they each got a nice view of her camisole as well as a little whiff of her perfume. As she packed her tiny laptop afterward, a few students mingled with her for a bit, she looked for Monique but she had already left. She walked to thank Professor Connors, who asked if she’d care for some coffee. “perfect” she thought, a little one on one time with the professor is just what I need to re-apply some more mesmerizing perfume and take him for a little nap. She followed him to his office and as he entered he sat at his desk and motioned for her take a seat. As Katrina opened her purse she heard his voice say “I brought her as u asked, I hope you are pleased”. Katrina looked behind her and saw Monique sitting on the sofa. “put away your little tricks, you see he’s already mine.” Monique moved to the desk and leaned over the seated professor. Pulling his face to hers, she kissed him long and deep even as the Connors moaned in satisfaction. Pulling back slightly, she purred “but now we girls need to talk privately, why don’t you take a little nap in the meantime”. Katrina looked on fascinated as Monique pulled back just a bit. Still bent over, she lightly brushed her breasts over the professors face Katrina heard a soft hiss. As she watched, a thin stream of pink gas emerged from the lace bow at the base of her bra and caught the professor in the face. He sighed as another soft hiss of the knockout gas swirled around his face and he slowly slumped into his chair, eyes glazed over and then crumpled face down on his desk. Katrina was smiling as Monique walked over and purred, “what is it about men and cleavage anyhow?". Katrina laughed.

“I’ve studied you Ms. Blaze and I’m pretty sure I know about all of your activities. As you see, I’m not here to report you, I want to join you”. Monique said. Katrina listened as she learned that Monique had discovered her research as an undergrad and after carefully removing all the formulas from her dissertation (something Katrina realized, she should have done herself) actually improved several of them. She had also developed a special strain of tobacco that when smoked produced a slow acting, drugged smoke that could either hypnotize of knockout depending on how it was used. Not to mention, she continued “there are times when someone with my face connected to this body can come in handy”. “I’m 25 but I can look anywhere from 15 to 50. And there’s something about a pair of 20 year old 38Cs on a fifteen year old face that half the time, they’re already under my spell before I need to drug them”. Katrina thought for a half second. Thanks to her capers, she was already for wealthier than she’d ever dreamed. The enjoyment she got from her work was what kept her at, not the wealth. And besides, a sexy protégé was just the thing to make sure there was someone to pass this all on to someday. Katrina extended a hand. “you’re in”. You’ll be my assistant at my stage show and I think I can find some other areas where we might put your talent to use. As they left the room together, Katrina laughed, “we must find a way to bring your sleepy bra to market… women all over would pay dearly for it”….

Yes, Monique could handle this. She pushed the iSite button on her Macintosh and got Monique on the line. Monique heard the buzzing on her computer and knew she had to answer it. She was just getting down to the evenings events with a lovely young business student who was going to write her term paper. She moaned as his fingers slid down under her bra and teased her nipples and felt the finger of his other hand slide down her panties and slowly enter her. “she gasped in pleasure, must have given him to strong a dose of my lovey dovey drug. She pulled back and grabbed a pack of cigarettes on the stand and quickly lit one. Do you mind if I smoke? She blew a quick ring of blue tinged smoke at his face. “do you like these? She asked? “some find the smoke to be soothing…” She blew another thick cloud at him and watched as his eyes began to flutter. “some find it soo relaxing” Even as she she exhaled and the cloud of smoke billowed around her victim, she watched his eyes slam shut as if weighted by lead and sink to the floor. She puffed once more and another cloud of smoke caught him in the face as he moaned softly. “That should keep u put for a bit” Monique sat at her computer and clicked the button to activate her camera. She saw Katrina on the screen and said. “what’s up boss”. “are you alone,” Katrina asked? “No, but my study partner just learned that smoking isn’t good for his ability to stay awake”. Katrina smiled. “good. Now, here’s what I need you to do.” She quickly explained about Grant and what she wanted. As she clicked off her video connection and crawled under her thick down comforter, she thought again of Grant’s face. She thought of how his face would look when the trap was sprung and she had put him to sleep, totally under her spell… She felt her nipples grow erect at the thought and as she ran her fingers between her legs, she felt the moistness of her arousal. As the image of the swirling sleeping gas overcoming Grant played in her mind, she felt the explosion of her orgasm running through her body and then she drifted off to sleep herself.