The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

as always, comments are welcome...

Katrina Blaze—A tale of intrigue

It took only a few minutes at the phone company office for Monique to find out Grant’s home and business address. An innocent face, a lot of cleavage and just a little whiff of mesmerizing perfume got her what she wanted. She quickly returned home and changed into a girl scout uniform that was at least one size too small in the chest. Perfect, she thought. Time to see if Mr. Grant likes cookies. She quickly walked across town to Grant’s office. It was located in his townhouse in the Turtle Bay on the east side. It looked like the first floor was his office and the upper floors living quarters. She knocked on the door and smiled sweetly at the security camera. As she approached the secretary, she smiled her most innocent smile. “some cookies” she asked? “I’m trying to win the contest so I can go on a sleep over”. “I’m sorry dear, the boss is out to lunch and won’t be back for a while and I have no cash.” “That’s OK” Monique replied. “why I don’t I leave the box and you can pay me later if you like… in fact, why don’t you try one, they’re baked with fresh nuts and sleeping cream”…. “sleeping cream, what’s that” Asked the bewildered secretary… Even as the words came out of her mouth, Monique opened the tin of cookies. As she did, a whoosh of pink colored gas emerged from the container. As the startled secretary tried to back away, Monique followed her, the trick cookie tin billowing pale pink swirls of the sleepy scent. Monique made sure she got a good whiff of the knockout gas and smiled in triumph as the woman’s eyes began to flutter and the finally close. As she watched her slumped to the ground, Monique felt her nipples erect and the excitement that gassing a subject caused her. She quickly propped her at her desk. “when she wakes up” she thought, she’ll just remember dozing at her desk. Monique quickly went into the Grant’s office to look around. She quickly inserted a small USB flash drive and copied the critical files off Grant’s unlocked computer. After making sure she had a good impression of the locks for Katrina to work with, she quickly tidied up and left.

Later, as Monique poured over the data, she called Katrina. “it looks like Grant works with a reporter from time to time. A real Lois Lane type named Susan Kyle”. I think he’s planning on bringing her to the performance”. “hmmm” Katrina purred. “It would be good for us to see what she knows and perhaps have her under our spell just in case.” “Do you think you can handle it this afternoon?". “of course” said Monique.

Monique quickly put on her best schoolgirl attire. She stopped only long enough to toss a few items into her bag and left for the NY Times where Kyle worked. Getting past the guard was easy enough. As she dropped her bag, she reached out to get it as the guard bent down to help her. For his troubles, he got a quick blast of Monique’s instant sleep perfume spray. Fast acting, it lasted for only two minutes, more than enough time to check the listings for Kyle and get past the guard (who woke up a minute later wondering about the strange erotic dream he had).

Monique went upstairs knocked on Kyle’s office door. She ran through her story quickly of how she was a student intern and just need a few minutes of her time to answer some questions. Kyle smiled at the young girl before her. “I have a meeting in here in two minutes. We’re reviewing some copy but you’re welcome to stay and we can chat after” Monique smiled demurely and sat at the corner of the table. As the two other women and man walked into the meeting. Monique noted with delight that the man was smoking a cigar. As they sat down, Monique asked, if anyone minded if she smoked as well. Kyle gave her an inquisitive look but Monique had already lit one of her special cigarettes and was gently blowing smoke rings at each participant except Kyle. In the confined space, the slow acting drug laced into the tobacco took effect over several minutes. Each puff of the thick, sweet, scented drug took its toll. One by one, as their eyes struggled to stay open, each person in the room moved, as if in slow motion. Making sure Kyle was still awake, Monique removed her compact from her purse and opened it. The drugged woman muttered “wha… what are you doooing”… watching in a stupor as Monique gently blew across the surface. The swirl of glittering particles caught Kyle in her face. As she drew her breath in, she slowly felt the effect of the mesmerizing dust take effect. Monique smile at her. “it’s time we had a little talk about David Grant”. Kyle nodded and answered each of Monique’s questions. Finally, she removed her tiny, jewel crusted cellphone from her purse and made sure that Kyle responded to the hypnotic trigger of the cell phones digital chimes…. “How else may I please you asked Kyle”… Monique smiled and said… “sleep”. With that she withdrew her small atomizer and gently depressed the trigger twice. As the knockout perfume took effect, Kyle moaned softly… the last thing she heard was the gentle hiss of the trigger and the sweet smell taking her down until all was dark.

Katrina’s phone chirped as she got out of the shower. Her raven hair dripping, she pushed answer and spoke to Katrina. She was quickly updated that Grant would indeed be at the show tonight with Kyle.. He planned to take her down and Kyle would get the exclusive. She told Monique to be at the theater early. And make sure you prep all the equipment as planned As Katrina slid into a silk Kimono, she began rubbing on some of her special body lotion over her nipples. “Might come in handy” later she thought.

The show went as planned. Katrina wore her usual outfit, a sexy magician’s outfit with a tight white top, unbuttoned to reveal her ample cleavage with tuxedo tails, a fishnet hose, and high stiletto heels. Her “volunteers” for the hypnosis section were all carefully chosen in advance by Monique and as she leaned over each one to “trance” them, they all received a deep whiff of her hypnotic drugged perfume, putting them deeply in trance. She went through the usual stage hypnotist’s litany of tricks to the audience’s amusement, and as she whispered in their ear to bring them out of the spell, she also carefully placed her hypnotic triggers tied to words and scent so they could easily be overpowered when needed.

Katrina stood on stage and faced the audience. “It’s time for my last trick, the vanishing man and I need a volunteer from the audience” Monique, in her glittering pink costume pretended to play the light over the audience until she flashed in on David Grant. “You sir… come join me on stage”. Grant smiled to himself in the glare of the lights. “do come up”… “I won’t bite… I promise” Katirna cooed. Kyle grabbed his arm. “don’t do it, it could be dangerous”. “got to” Grant replied. “Besides, what could she do, there’s a full audience here. I have my wrist emergency pager, if there’s any hint of danger, I just push the button, you get the alert and bring in the cavalry” Grant stood and approached the stage. Wearing his Armani tuxedo, Grant stood his full 6′4″ inches and approached the stately Katrina. She smiled her warmest smile and gestured to the soft stain couch on stage. Why don’t you just lay down she purred. Grant did so and as he did, a short half opaque screen appeared from below the couch. As it reached the top of the couch, the audience could see Katrina above the waist and Grant in silhouette only. Katrina began her patter and then a series of gestures with her magic wand. Turning off her throat mike, she bent over the prone Grant. Looks like we meet at last Mr. Grant. Now let’s see who caught who. Sensing danger Grant moved to tap the small button on the watch but he was a half second too slow. Time slowed for him over the next few seconds as Katrina tapped a small jeweled stud on her wand and immediately Grant was immobilized by the restraints that popped out of the side to hold him steady. Grant tried to struggle and signal for help, but his weak movements were only seen as a veiled blur before the audience. Straining to sit up, Katrina ran her hand lightly down his body and slowly let her fingers rest between his legs. Caressing softly, Grant felt himself gasp with pleasure as he became aroused… leaning over Katrina waved her magic wand in the air and in one fell swoop pointed it act Grants face out of the audience view. Perhaps you need a little nap my dear to change this grumpy disposition of yours. Touching another jeweled stud, a thick stream of red gas emerged from her wand at Grant. Grant struggled and tried not to breath but Katrina stroked him again, causing him to gasp in pleasure inhale another whiff of the drugged gas. As Katrina touched her wand again, another jet of gas caught Grant. Dazed, he gasped at the sweet candy like scent and felt the room slip away. He caught the gleam in Katrina’s eyes and noticed her nipples standing in stark relief to her silk white top even as darkness overtook him. He caught one last look at her triumphant smile and everything went dark.

Katrina, pressed the final button on her wand and in a flash of light, the curtain dropped and the couch was gone. As the audience applauded, Katrina and Monique each took a bow. Katrina smiled sweetly at Kyle seated in the audience and then she and Monique walked off together. “Is everything all set backstage?” Katrina asked. “Everything is, purrrrfect” said Monique. “What if that Kyle woman comes snooping”? “I believe we have plans for her as well”.. Laughing they walked to the dressing room.

Kyle was worried. There was no sign of Grant. She checked her phone again for a distress message but there was nothing. What a day. First that meeting where everyone seemed to doze off at once. And something about an intern kept nagging her, althoguh she couldn’t tell why. “damn. Grant, where ARE YOU” she said to herself. She tried Grant’s cellphone but she knew he rarely kept it on unless he was making a call. I’ll give it five more minutes she thought… and then… I have to do something. She went to the rear of the theater and pounded on the door… The door opened a crack and she saw a female shadow… “can I help you”? she heard…

Grant woke up groggy and immobile… He felt woozy and tried to open his eyes and saw things were hazy in the dim light. As he tried to focus he heard a rustle of silk and soft voice cooing… “you’re not supposed to be awake yet”… “Sleep for me…” and then a soft hisssing and a cool mist hitting his face and a cloying sweet smell overpowered his already drugged senses. He gave into the scent and inhaled deeply and as the light faded, he heard a voice whisper “….sleepy bye perfume” and then he heard nothing.

To Be Continued…