The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: I have been wandering the desert now for awhile. I don’t know if I’ve found a mirage, an oasis, or passed through, but I’m grateful for the chance to write again. I’m also grateful to those who have influenced my writing... the usual suspects plus a few more.

I’m very happy to be here, and hope that these words are worth the time spent reading. Either way, I appreciate the time spent doing so. Thank you.

I’ve missed writing, and I’ve missed those I love...

If you are under the age of 18, or are offended by stories which include mind control, fantasy, sexual situations (possibly graphic), please go elsewhere. There’s plenty of literature available to suit your taste, and reading is completely voluntary. And, in case I need to say it, this is completely fantasy.

Do not repost outside the EMCSA or Sapphic Dreams websites without the express written consent of the author.

©2006 by Sara H

All rights reserved.

* * *

Kernel

by Sara H

* * *

It didn’t take long for the new office to become as cluttered as every other office Sharon Rawlings had occupied. Papers littered the desk, some in stacks, and some loose, waiting to be shuffled into a category that only she understood.

It was a system that worked well for her—even though it looked completely unorganized, Sharon’s mind worked differently than most, and her desk and filing habits were more indicative of her intuition than any lack of discipline. Although it puzzled her superiors, she had proved herself on enough occasions that promotions had come steadily over the years.

When Director McDermott called her to his office, she wasn’t worried about the fact that she was his newest field agent. She’d proved her mettle not only to her previous bosses, but to herself enough times that she had no doubt of her competence—even excellence—in vetting the cases that came her way.

“Have a seat, Rawlings,” he said, waving her in. “Coffee?”

“No, thanks, Sir. I’m only good for one pot per morning,” she answered, smiling. She’d been here less than two weeks, but she already liked McDermott. He was a no nonsense sort of man, and didn’t spend time trying to be impressive or overbearing. He had a reputation for high standards, but for fairness, too. Like her, he let his actions and accomplishments speak for him to both his superiors and subordinates.

“Great. Well, let me get down to why I called you in. First, your work tying up the Lebeau case was outstanding. We’d been working it for months, and you managed to get major results in less than two weeks.”

“Well, Sir, it wasn’t that big. The pieces were all there. It was just a matter of shuffling them around until they made sense, and voila, there it was. I’m sure any agent here could have done it, and would have,” she answered. It wasn’t false modesty—this was a crack unit, and for the first time in her career, she felt as if she were working among at least equals, an in some cases, agents worthy of awe.

“Regardless, they didn’t. You did. I’m not the only one who noticed,” he said. “And you managed to do it without pissing off the people who’d been working the case before you.” He smiled with a toothy grin and said, “That takes even more talent. Sure you don’t want that coffee?”

“Sure, I’m sure, Director. I really appreciate the vote of confidence. Thank you. So if that’s all...” she said, beginning to stand.

“Sit down, Rawlings. I didn’t call you in to talk about something I could have sent in an email. I want to get your take on something I just received.”

“A new case?”

“Possibly, but more likely just some kind of stunt meant to waste our time. It’s a video... far-fetched to be sure, but I’d like your opinion,” he said.

McDermott swiveled his computer monitor around so she could see the screen along with him. “We received this after having it routed through several field offices that haven’t been interested in taking it on. If it’s real, it’s outside of their level of expertise, and if not, it wastes resources that they don’t have to spare.”

He tapped a key, and the screen came to life. “This was supposedly intercepted by a traffic cop during a routine interception for speeding. The driver was acting like she was intoxicated—at least suspicious. She wasn’t completely lucid, and so the officer did a search. He found a joint, which was enough to take her in, but she was quickly released. In the meantime, they discovered and kept this. I think you’ll see why.”

The video looked well-produced, starting with an animation showing a human body, and vines that grew up to encase it. As it rotated, the head of a stunning female replaced it in a very nicely done morphing animation. As it came around, Sharon noticed that the eyes were grey, with no sign of an iris or pupil—and it became obvious that it was stone, typical of classical sculpture. No words followed, but the image and animation were high res CGI.

It stopped as it looked directly into Sharon’s eyes—that trick of the camera that made an image seem as if it were watching no matter the angle of view, but not common in sculpture, that was for sure. The head gained color, replaced by what looked like a real woman—attractive, mid thirties. Dark hair that was full and shoulder length framed a face that seemed to be both amused and determined. It was quite a striking image—almost profound in its ordinary presentation.

Sharon had a slight moment of shock as the camera pulled back and the woman said, “Hello, my name is Melissa Hutchins. I’d like to thank you for watching this presentation for Profiles. Profiles is a new concept in health, concentrating on the whole woman... not just one aspect. No one but a woman can know what it’s like to be a woman, and so it stands to reason that a health club by and for women would be the most comfortable place to make the changes you want to make for a better you. And it is my belief that the things you are about to see will change your life—change it for the better.”

The woman and video went on to describe a full-service spa for women only, and at first, it seemed like something very typical of the latest trends in catering to women—something Sharon herself had enjoyed by joining a female-only gym. After all, it was nice to get away from the male stares and come-ons in the gym at the agency.

The woman, apparently the founder, was giving a walking tour through the facility, talking about conditioning the body and mind, which didn’t seem very insidious, and Sharon was about to ask he was about to ask what the problem was when she began to notice something odd.

All the women were walking in groups of two or more, and in unison. Not just together, but as if they had been trained with incredible precision—like something out of a ballet, except with regular motion, and as exacting as any dance Sharon could remember having seen. And it wasn’t just a few... it was woman after woman.

Sharon noticed something more, too, but didn’t flinch, although she felt a chill run up her spine.

Not one person looked at the camera... there was not even a motion in that direction. They looked completely oblivious to the intrusion. Oblivious beyond normalcy. And no one was frowning, smiling, or anything else. There was only some strange sense of purpose.

“Sir... are you thinking some kind of thing like, well... mind control?” asked Sharon. “Not likely, but...”

“Yes, I know.” The Director shut off the video even though it wasn’t finished—she’d obviously seen enough. “Like I said, it could be a hoax, and it would be simple enough to fake. This could just be someone’s fantasy film—there are actually people who get off on this kind of thing, but we can’t take any chances. There’s no address, but it’s not like it’s any big secret. Profiles is listed in the book in Larsen’s Crossing, just outside Ann Arbor, Michigan, near where the young woman who was picked up was stopped. We’d like you to check this out. However, it’s strictly on a voluntary basis, and we don’t want any red flags. In and out if there’s nothing, and a continuing case if...”

“If the improbable is true,” she said, breaking in.

“Yes, and I know how unlikely that is. But if it’s real, we need to get in there and handle it. Talk about something that shouldn’t fall into the wrong hands.”

“I’m not naive, Sir. There’s also strong motivation for getting government access to that kind of technology, assuming it could even exist. As flaky as it might be to consider the reality, it’s no secret that it’s a government and military dream come true. I assume that’s one reason we’re actually looking at this.”

“Well, yes. And I’m not all that happy with that aspect, but if someone is going to have it at all, I’d rather it be the good guys. So can you take this one on?”

“I’ll need resources and personnel...”

“Not a problem. From your response, I take it your answer is...” he said, raising his eyebrows.

“Yes, Sir. I’ll take the case.”

“Great. I’ll give you a list of prospective agents to assist you. In the meantime, start thinking of what you’ll need, at least initially. You’ll have three weeks to prepare for the initial surveillance.”

“Yes, Sir.” This time, she didn’t stand up to leave, but sat in her chair, mind already deep in thought.

“That’s all, Rawlings. You can go.”

* * *

Sharon pulled into the long driveway that led to Profiles, and looked over at Evelyn Jefferson, the agent she had picked as her right hand. “This is it. Ready?”

“Yes,” answered Evelyn, even though her confidence had an edge of wariness underneath. Her demeanor was calm, but she was ready for whatever they might find.

Despite being prepared, both women gawked a bit at the surroundings. As it turned out, it was more like a resort than a health club, located on an estate, complete with mansion, which had once belonged to a shipping magnate in the early 1900’s. It was immaculate, and there was no sign of age, other than the rare craftsmanship that usually came with such places. And that was only in the main building.

As it turned out, a large, modern one-story facility had been built in back and out of view, surrounded by earth berms, giving a sense of current architecture while maintaining the pleasant, pastoral setting.

The two covert agents were directed around the mansion and directly to the newer facility by a gate attendant, where they found a parking lot half full of cars. The gate attendant wasn’t so strange—a large sign with the Profiles logo had warned “Women Only” in elegant script... and the woman who stopped them was obviously there to enforce the policy.

From the look of her, she seemed very capable of performing her assigned task.

As they stepped out of the white Camry into the late morning sun, Sharon said, “Remember, Evelyn, we’re just here to look, and not to join. The last thing we need is to appear too eager.”

“Yeah, yeah, I know. I’m not a rookie at this,” answered Evelyn, but without malice. She knew well enough the pressure Sharon felt. In the three weeks of orientation and training they’d just completed, she’d come away with a healthy respect for her Team Leader, despite her initial protests about not getting the job herself. Like Evelyn, Sharon had an immense drive to succeed, and as fortune would have it, they got along as much like sisters as agents.

They felt a blast of cool air as the glass double doors slid open, and walked inside to an overly large reception area. There was a long counter at the far end, but there was no one in sight. Glancing at Evelyn and shrugging, Sharon led the way to the counter and rang the dome bell that was sitting there, like a strange icon from the past surrounded by technological marvels.

One wall was covered in video monitors, and although they were silent, they were extolling the virtues of Profiles Health Club for Women.

“They must be expecting a lot of people later,” quipped Sharon, “because all this space certainly ain’t about us.”

A young woman appeared at the counter, having popped out of a side door. “Welcome to Profiles! I’m Mary... how can I help you?” she asked in an enthusiastic voice.

Sharon looked at the girl—mid-twenties, dressed in white spandex with sky blue piping. She was petite and delicate at first glance, but had a frame that showed her sinew to incredible effect. She was stunning.

“Hi, I’m Sharon and this is my cousin Evelyn. We have an appointment under ‘Matthews’? We called about taking a look around, maybe joining...” said Sharon, smiling.

“I thought that was you. As you can see, we’re pretty much appointment only at this point. Originally, this was going to be a medical office, and we’ve been kind of slow in changing the lobby since taking over.”

“I was wondering, yeah...”

“Well, Melissa, the owner, hasn’t decided what to do with it yet, but she says she might make it into a new aerobics room. Problem is, the mess would be worse than the ‘cavern’ here. Anyway, glad you could come. Why don’t you step through the door over there and I’ll meet you? I’d love to show you around!”

“Okay,” said Sharon. For some reason, she was finding the role of curious client especially easy to emulate—probably because she’d been in exactly that place so many times in her normal life.

She glanced at Evelyn, who motioned her to lead on.

They stepped through the door, and into a wide hallway that led to the left.

* * *

“Okay. So it looks totally legit. A club with about ten women working out at an off-peak hour, nice facilities, and a particularly nice ambiance,” said Evelyn. “I don’t know about you, but it looks pretty normal to me.”

Sharon sat in silence for a moment, and then looked over at Evelyn with her eyes narrowed to slits. “Yeah... too normal,” she said in a voice that was almost a hiss.

Evelyn gave her partner a similar narrowed eyed, knowing look of understanding, just before that both burst into laughter.

“Stop... stop!” said Evelyn, after several minutes of grasping for words. “You’re making my cheeks hurt!”

Still trying to speak through her gusts of laughter, Sharon said, “But seriously... no... wait...” She waved her hand and laughed until she could control herself.

“Seriously, I kept track of how much we saw. We only went through about one third of the building, but it was made to look as if we’d seen it all.”

“Well, it is new, Sharon,” said Evelyn, playing devil’s advocate. “Mary said they’re still building the facility.”

“Yes, but here’s the thing. Remember the video? I didn’t see anything that looked exactly like what was shown in it.”

Evelyn’s face took on a look of admiration for her partner. “You know... you’re right. I feel like an idiot. I should have noticed.”

“Don’t feel like that. They kept us occupied, attention diverted. And even if you’d noticed, there was nothing to do about it this visit, and if we’d been busy looking for something, it might have shown. And they could’ve filmed it anywhere, using actors, which might explain the stiffness. It’s all good... we just have to be sure either way.”

Evelyn smiled. The longer she spent with Sharon, the more she liked her. She wasn’t getting any kind of signals, but she sure wouldn’t have minded if they’d shared a room... maybe something, well, more personal... at the apartment the agency rented for them. She put the thought out of her mind. Now was not the time or place.

“So what do we do now?” Evelyn asked. “It’s not like we can keep touring.”

“As I see it, we have two options. Report what we found, including what we didn’t, or we dig a little deeper. And that’s what I’m voting for. I say we join up and see where it goes.”

“Well, at least we’ll get in shape,” said Evelyn, bending her arm and flexing a bicep.

“Speak for yourself... me Amazon Woman!” said Sharon.

Both women erupted into laughter again, before turning into the apartment complex, thinking about the last evening they’d have off for quite some time.

* * *

“State of the art...” (throb. throb. throb. throb.)

“Take hold of my heart...” (throb. throb. throb. throb.)

“Never apart...” (throb. throb. throb. throb.)

“Body and soul (throb.) togetherrrrr....” (throb.)

“In love and dreams...”

Sharon sat at her desk, listening to the Profiles CD Mary had allowed her to have. After three weeks at Profiles, Sharon wasn’t sure what to think. It was just regular exercise, in sync with a kind of industrial music. There might have been subliminal messages underneath, but subliminals had been proven ineffective time and time again, even when sleeping, and certainly when a subject might be aware of them. And the lyrics were no more insidious than anything she heard on FM urban radio stations. There was something she couldn’t quite put her finger on—maybe that there were never many members here—but it wasn’t enough to be more than a footnote at this point. She hadn’t even mentioned that to Evelyn.

Evelyn.

Now, there was something going on with her.

Through the weeks of training and their shared day-to-day life, she’d felt what she’d thought was Evelyn’s growing attraction, and at first, she’d dismissed it as the natural bond undercover work created. But more and more, Evelyn was looking at her with obvious longing.

Sharon had worked with lesbian agents before, and really didn’t care. It never affected performance. However, if not confronted, it might complicate their mission needlessly, since Sharon wasn’t about to return those kinds of intentions. She had to admit, though, that if there were a woman out there that she could be attracted to, Evelyn was certainly a candidate. Smart, athletic, attractive, with a shared sense of humor that didn’t take away from her dedication to her work.

It would be a shame to screw that up. She could talk to her about it later. There was no immediate need, after all.

She began writing her daily report.

* * *

“Mary.”

“Yes, Melissa?”

“How is it going with our candidates?”

“They are suspicious still, especially Sharon. Evelyn is distracted by her attraction to Sharon, so she is more ready. Both women, however, are beginning to feel a sense of confidence about the surroundings.”

“Do they suspect we know who they are?”

“No. If they do, they can’t risk letting us know they suspect that we know.”

“Show me the pertinent recordings.”

“Yes, Melissa—bringing them up now.”

Melissa sat and watched the forty-five minute presentation of video of the two agents working out and interacting. She was impressed. Had she not planned so carefully, there would be almost no indication that they were anything other than two women who had decided to work out together.

She turned to her receptionist, who was standing beside her to the right. “Mary, I’ll be working late tonight before coming to bed. I’ll be in the mood for sleep, not play.”

“Yes, Melissa.” Mary’s voice showed nothing of the twinge of disappointment she felt. Although her heart was bound to Melissa, and she couldn’t stop her aching desire for her, acceptance of Melissa’s words took easy precedence over her own personal needs. After all, at the bottom of all things, Melissa’s needs were her needs. She knew deep inside that it was more than appropriate. It was carved into the very convolutions of her brain.

“Have you been giving them the ‘motivational enhancer’?” asked Melissa, standing.

“Yes, Melissa. By now, their serum levels should be more than sufficient for it to be effective.”

“Very good. Soon, Sharon and Evelyn will be much more important than they ever imagined,” mused Melissa, as she walked over to the door in preparation to leave.

Mary smiled and nodded her head, eyes looking down for a brief moment before saying, very simply, “Yes, Melissa.”

* * *

Sharon got off the treadmill and stretched backwards a bit. For some reason, she was feeling a little stiff. She was sure it would pass, but it was uncomfortable for the moment.

She looked over at Evelyn, who was still walking. Another three days had gone by, and she still hadn’t talked to her about professional entanglements. It wasn’t really all that important. They would finish up their observations, be reassigned, and then Evelyn’s attraction would diminish naturally into a close friendship if and when they ran across each other.

Besides, she had to admit, she liked the attention... in this line of work, real affection was a rarity. Despite progress in assignments for females, she still got propositioned regularly by male agents, and Evelyn’s brand of infatuation was much less of a problem. In fact, Sharon realized that it was kind of a nice change.

She let go of the thought and walked over to the abdominal crunch machine, set the weights, got into the device and pulled—and had to stop. It felt like the weights were twice as heavy as usual, and her stomach was cramping. She took a swig from her water bottle. The cramps passed, and she tried again.

This time she let go of the handles and leaned over in pain where she sat. Evelyn noticed, and stepped off the treadmill. “What’s wrong, Sharon?”

“I don’t know... maybe that Chinese we had last night. I’m cramping like crazy. How about you? You okay?” she asked.

“I’m fine.” She waited a few minutes as Sharon’s face began to ease from the grimace that had been there. “You want to stop for the day?”

“I do, but we need to be here, if only to complete things. Look, why don’t I call a taxi and go home... I’m sure I’ll be better in a little while.”

“I don’t know Sharon...”

“This is our last week here anyway. There’s no sign of anything strange going on... I’ve already written the report ending the case—I just have to go over it and date it. And I don’t think there’s a boogeyman waiting in the new construction area.”

“Well... okay. I would like to finish my workout and then swim for awhile. Are you sure you’re going to be okay?”

“Yeah, I just need to rest. Promise.”

“All right then... I’ll see you in a bit. Please, please take it easy.”

“I will.”

Evelyn watched as Sharon walked towards the exit, and considered going with her—it was obvious that she was in pain, even if not too bad—but she also trusted Sharon enough to tell her if she needed help. She shrugged and went back to finish her walk on the treadmill. She took a large drink of water and began to warm up again to her usual pace.

When she finished two more miles, she warmed down and stepped off. Thinking of Sharon again, she decided to shower and leave, and didn’t notice when Mary walked up.

“Where’s Sharon?” she asked. “Already headed for the shower?”

“Oh, hi Mary... I didn’t see you. No, she left already. She felt kinda bad and went home. She was going to call a taxi. You didn’t see her?”

“I saw her using her phone, but I had towels to stock, so I didn’t see where she went.”

“Ah. Well, I’m kind of worried about her, so I guess I’ll head, too.” said Evelyn.

“Oh...” said Mary, with a disappointed look.

“What?” asked Evelyn. After three and a half weeks, she had come to really like the young girl. She was always helpful and pleasant... and besides, she snuck them free water bottles.

“Well, we just had the new sauna installed, and in celebration of your upcoming four week anniversary here, I thought I’d see if the two of you wanted to try it out. But if she’s not here...”

Evelyn thought for a moment. She was concerned, but Sharon was not expecting her right away, and she might even be angry that she showed up. As much as she had hoped to develop something more than friendship, Sharon wasn’t reciprocating, and even seemed a little skittish when she showed her partner even moderate concern. Maybe she’d been too obvious with her thoughts, and maybe not, but either way, she didn’t like getting lectured.

“Can I try it anyway?” she asked.

Mary’s face brightened and she said, “Well, sure! I mean, if you think it’s okay...”

“Sharon said she’d be fine. It’s probably just menses or a bad piece of broccoli. Lead on, fair Mary!”

“Great! Right this way...” she said, walking to the door.

Evelyn took another sip of water and followed.

* * *

Sharon crept under the covers and shivered. This was not just a small case of food poisoning, whatever it was. She was covered in sweat, and the intermittent cramping was really painful.

Her eyes felt watery, she was coughing, and she was beginning to ache all over. In fact, it felt like the last time she’d had the flu. And if it didn’t turn around, this was going to be a bad one. She’d been ready to go home, but there was no way she’d be able to travel like this.

Damn it. This was not what she needed.

She dozed off, as the creases in her pillows became the White Cliffs of Dover.

* * *

“You know, Evelyn, the real problem with brainwashing isn’t getting someone to think differently.”

Evelyn opened her eyes to the voice. She felt like she was looking through a lens covered with gauze. Standing in front of her was Melissa Hutchins. She tried to sit up. Her arms didn’t cooperate.

“The real problem is consistency and permanence in creating a link between different stimuli and physical and emotional reactions. It’s easy to warp a mind, but the mind is built inherently to rewire itself—to hide memories with time—to circumvent them—and that includes beliefs and realizations. It’s a good thing, usually. Otherwise, anything that happened to you—every tragedy, every joy, would be with you fully all the time, just like right when they happened, and you would go insane.”

“Yah huh,” said Evelyn. It took everything she had to manage that. She didn’t even have the strength to wonder about how she was where she was—wherever that was.

“But you see, I want you insane, or at least obsessed. For the last month, you’ve been ingesting a highly addictive but otherwise inert drug. It builds up in all your tissues. By now, you have a lifetime supply built up all through your body, basically. The genius of it, if you’ll pardon my immodesty, is that it releases at a slow enough pace that it keeps you addicted without diminishing your withdrawal symptoms, so you’ll never be off the hook. And this limited withdrawal is quite unpleasant... very much so. Your partner is feeling the first effects even now. All it took was two days of deprivation.”

“Don’ unnerstan’...” mumbled Evelyn. Looking around was hard enough without having to think. She was having no real trouble seeing outside of a kind of spectral aura surrounding Melissa, but the words she was hearing were echoing around in her head and not making all that much sense, although she was getting the basic idea. It was very distracting.

It also felt wonderful.

She was in big trouble.

“Yes, you do understand, Evelyn. You just are too zoned out to know what you understand at the moment. Soon, you will understand much more.”

“In the sauna, we added a second ‘inert’ chemical that you breathed in. However, in combination with the first that is already in your system, it creates a new drug that is not inert at all. It’s very pleasurable, somewhat paralytic, and leaves you very open to suggestion. And the one we’re about to give you changes the nature of how your synapses work. I won’t go too much into the details, though. You don’t need to know how it works as much as you need to know that it does, and you will know that it does without my saying another word about it.”

“’Kay,” said Evelyn. There was nothing to say to all that anyway. And besides, she didn’t need to know more than she was being told. Soon, she would understand much more.

“We’re going to add a few more chemicals, and some wonderful toys, and play with your mind and body, now, Evelyn. When we’re done, the world will return to normal, except for you, what normal is will be a very different thing. You’ll belong to me, heart and soul. You will be so clear. So focused. So in love. So happy. So obedient.”

Evelyn could feel herself trying to fight as her thoughts circled around and around. But it felt so good to hear the words, like electric, sexual tickling all along the insides of her mind, of her body. And with each passing moment, she was losing track of the source and location of the pleasure. It was like her entire being was alive with bliss.

She knew she should resist this. She gathered her strength and tried to build walls... anything she could use to limit the emotional and sensory assault she was experiencing. But every time she came close, she was distracted and forgot how. It just felt so good. So perfect. It was like everything she’d ever wanted to feel.

Surely it wouldn’t hurt to let go and enjoy it for a moment. She could wait until she was a bit stronger. She could come back here and resist later. It was so much easier to listen to the whispers in her ears. She was in a room. Or floating. Something. Listening. Feeling. Her clitoris was humming to her now, too. Her nipples. Her fingers. Toes. The insides of her mouth and eyes tickled with pleasure. She was in a room. Or not. Didn’t matter. Colors swirled and coalesced and morphed into images, and disappeared into beauty again.

This was a wonderful place to be. She wondered what she had been thinking about going back to—it seemed like she’d just been thinking about something like that—but it didn’t make sense. This was such a good place to be, such an amazing thing to feel. All she needed to do was let go and enjoy. Surrender to it. Yes.

Pleasure swept up and through her, shaping and burning every nerve in her body, shooting out of her in an explosion, pulsating in and out and through her with the obscene, perverse, holy, beautiful sensations she had kept hidden, never revealing them even to herself. God, how could she not have known this place, this heaven, this pleasure existed? It obliterated all thought, everything, and in that moment there were no defenses, no resistance, nothing but pure acceptance of the moment and truth. And in that moment, something grabbed her mind.

She welcomed it.

Paradise. Bliss. Hurricane. Fire. Obedience. Melissa.

Everything, everyone, disappeared into the firestorm.

Time was a nanosecond and an eternity of nonexistence.

And when she came to rest, the first thought came to her was... belonging.

I belong.

She wept in joy, overwhelmed with gratitude, with adoration.

And she thought of... of (Melissa)... how she could serve (Melissa) and continue this perfect, beautiful path (Melissa).

The colors started again, along with the sensations, and this time, she surrendered herself willingly.

Completely.

* * *

To Continue...

* * *