The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

If you are under the age of 18, or are offended by stories which include mind control, fantasy, sexual situations (possibly graphic), please go elsewhere. There’s plenty of literature available to suit your taste, and reading is completely voluntary. And, in case I need to say it, this is completely fantasy.

Do not repost outside the EMCSA or Sapphic Dreams websites without the express written consent of the author.

©2006 by Sara H

All rights reserved.

* * *

Kernel

by Sara H

* * *

Sharon was feeling much better, finally. The sun was beaming in sideways through her window, and she enjoyed the warmth. “Hell of an egg roll,” she thought, feeling her stomach gurgle a bit.

“Good morning, podnah,” said Evelyn, peeking in the door. “Feeling better?”

“Yes, thanks. But, uh... where exactly have you been?” asked Sharon. “You were supposed to be back yesterday afternoon.”

“I should be the one asking you that, Sharon. That was two days ago... you’ve been in and out—delirious—for thirty-six hours. I’ve been here, making sure you got fluids, aspirin and rest. Oh, and let’s not talk about the condition of the bathroom trashcan. Believe me, I’m really glad you’re feeling better.”

“Oh,” said Sharon. “Okay, I’m embarrassed. Anything been going on? Anything new at Melissa’s Mansion of Mental Manipulation?”

Evelyn smirked and said, “Same old. You know, like nothing. Mary called and asked if you were okay, by the way.”

“She’s sweet.”

“Very.”

Sharon propped herself up in a half sitting position resting on her elbows, and decided it was time to face the music... the chance might not come again, and she was feeling grateful to Evelyn for her help, which would make it easier not to sound harsh. “So... you have a thing for her?”

Evelyn got a look somewhere between panic and amusement on her face. “You mean a thing thing?”

“Well, yes...”

“Why... are you jealous?”

“No, I...” Sharon fumbled. It was her turn to feel confronted, although she wasn’t sure why. She settled on plowing forward into the truth. “I’m not jealous. I’ve been thinking you might be attracted to me, and was kind of hoping you’d decided to chase her instead, so I wouldn’t have to go through telling you I’m straight. I’ve been afraid that if you were attracted, it would affect your performance, and our performance as a team.”

Evelyn looked at Sharon for a moment before answering. “Okay, cards on the table and all that. Sure, I’ve hoped we could be a little more than partners, maybe. But I also think you’d know by my record and my actions on this case that I’m a professional... I mean, I understand if you’re uncomfortable, but you don’t have to be. Seriously. And don’t take this as being catty or anything, but are you sure it’s not you who doesn’t want to consider a possible attraction?”

Sharon felt even more trapped, all of a sudden. This was not going at all like she’d hoped or planned. Was she attracted to Evelyn? It hadn’t seemed so, but she’d spent an awful lot of time thinking about the situation—and not doing anything about it.

Evelyn noticed the discomfort and said, “Don’t worry, Sharon. Big bad lesbian Evelyn isn’t going to do anything you don’t want her to do. I don’t make love to unwilling women, no matter how tempting and delicious the thought might be.”

The levity fell flat and added to the awkwardness, until finally Sharon said, “Okayyyy, then. Well, I think I should maybe take a shower. I’m grody as all get out. We cool?”

“Yeah, we’re cool,” said Evelyn. The relief on her face showed that she’d been perhaps dreading this confrontation, too. “If it won’t make you too uncomfortable, do you mind if I finish getting ready in there while you do? I promise, I won’t use any womanly wiles on you.”

Sharon finally laughed and said, “Yeah, yeah, okay. Jes’ keep yo hands to yo’ bad seff!”

“I’ll do my best, Sir!” said Evelyn, laughing and saluting.

Evelyn went back to her room and waited until she heard the water and fan running. Once she was sure Sharon was in, she went to her workout bad and pulled out a sealed plastic container. She opened it with a light snick, and emptied the contents... three small, waxy spheres into her hand.

She went back to the bathroom and walked over next to the shower curtain. “Sharon?” she asked over the running water.

“Yeah?”

“I’m about to run some water... just wanted to let you know.”

“’Kay... thanks!”

She went to the sink and filled it with hot water, dumped the balls in, and saw them begin to melt and hiss, creating what was about to be a huge vapor cloud. She left the bathroom and closed the door quietly. She had other things to prepare.

“Jesus, Evelyn... what are you using? It smells really good but it’s awfully strong,” said Sharon, unaware that Evelyn had left. “It’s like... like...”

She realized she couldn’t think of the word, but she should have known it. The shower felt very long and narrow, suddenly. She wondered for a moment if she’d been too hasty in getting out of bed. She reached for the soap, but dropped it. It was like her muscles were working, but really, really dumb.

She almost lost her balance and took a deep breath. That would help. She concentrated on not falling. Not falling. Not falling. Not falling.

She didn’t hear the door open or notice as the water was turned off. She was too busy not falling. But she felt her hand move and struggled to turn her head and look. She wasn’t scared at all—in fact, she felt wonderful in a strange way, as if the world had taken on a kind of gauzy, ethereal quality.

Evelyn. She looked so radiant.

“It’s okay, Sharon, you can come with me now, can’t you...”

Yes. She could come with Evelyn now.

She hardly noticed as she was toweled off and led to the bed. But as she sat down and then lay down, something started to tickle the back of her mind. This wasn’t right. She was either sick or drugged, but she couldn’t tell which. She started to get up, but was pushed back down.

“No, Sharon, you need to lay down.”

“... need to lay down,” she repeated, and relaxed. And then, screaming inside, “No! This isn’t...” Her muscles were coming back and she began to fight to get up, pushing back against Evelyn. She was still weak, but getting stronger by the moment.

Evelyn stepped back, and Sharon nearly fell off the bed. Evelyn took an odd looking double barreled nasal inhaler from her pocket and pressed it into Sharon’s nostrils while she was still confused. “Breathe! Hard!” she commanded.

The sharpness of the words caused a reflex in the disoriented agent and she pulled the mist deep into her sinuses and lungs.

Calm and pleasure washed over her and obliterated her panic.

“Again!”

Sharon couldn’t help but comply and breathed in deeply with all her might. By the time she had finished, her thoughts were too jumbled to even remember why she had needed to breathe.

“That’s better, isn’t it, Sharon.”

“Better...” she breathed out.

“That’s right. For the moment you hear only my voice. There’s nothing to look at, nothing to think about but my words. Yes?”

“Yes.”

“You obey my words. Tell me.”

“I... I obey your words,” Sharon sighed, feeling like a lover sharing a deep, deep secret.

“I’m going to add some IV lines now, but you won’t notice. Then, I have some cute little goggles and ear buds for you. They’re going to kind of do a makeover on the inside. You like that idea. Tell me you like that idea. Make it true.”

“I like that idea,” said Sharon, her words barely more than a mumble. “It’s true...” And it was true. She loved the idea.

“Melissa is going to be with you for awhile as you are made over. When she’s done, she’s going to be with you all the time. We were wrong to suspect her of anything bad... but she will make it clear how we can make it up to her.”

“Make it up to her...?”

“And even though it’s hard to understand... in so doing, you will come to love her more than life itself. Serving Melissa, belonging to her, is the greatest gift there can possibly be... but you won’t understand until she shows you. You want her to show you.”

“...show me...”

“Of course. It’s going to feel so good, Sharon.”

After adding the IV lines and beginning a slow drip, Evelyn reached under the bed and pulled out a small pack. She opened it and pulled out a pair of goggles—little white cups that just covered Sharon’s eyes—followed by a set of ear buds which she slipped in and taped in place.

While the programming station back at Profiles was more ornate, this portable version accomplished exactly the same thing. It was a real breakthrough. Evelyn felt honored to give it its maiden voyage into the everyday world. She attached vaginal and anal plugs and a clitoral/vulval stimulator, and plugged them into a small block with several jacks. Then came nipple clips, fingertip sensors, toe rings, all plugged in, also. From the block, a single cable ran to a control unit barely larger than a digital camera.

And like a camera, all she had to do was press the little button. She realized that what she was about to do was exactly what they had feared was happening when they took the case, and had a moment of hesitation. But the memory of why she should care about the case, much less fear about what she was doing, was fading. Growing like vines through every thought and word was the inarguable truth and knowledge that serving and obeying Melissa was her only purpose. Melissa was more than pleasure, more than memory, more than anything else.

Melissa was in the eternal “now” of Evelyn’s existence... and would be there for Sharon, and soon.

She smiled and pressed the button, and came as her instructions swept through her like a fire gone wild.

* * *

Evelyn removed the devices from her partner and waited for her to awaken. She was filled with an odd sense of Deja vu once removed... the memories of her own awakening were still as fresh as the moment she first felt them seal themselves into her mind. The thought of the hours of being battered, pummeled, seduced and caressed by Melissa, ending in a meltdown of utter surrender, made Evelyn shudder in automatic pleasure... the pleasure of obedience to Melissa was not merely conditioned... it was hard-wired in, and Evelyn was unable to want it to be any other way.

There was no turning back, no programming to undo. It was more than conditioning. It was more than brainwashing. If anything, it was brain wiring—It was the way her brain worked, now, at its most basic, core level.

The purpose and sense of direction she felt were like none she’d ever known. It was so right. She knew very well that she would not have believed them to be right before, but faced with the truth she felt now, any arguments she might have once had melted into oblivion, forgotten more and more as time and distance crept past.

It was a miracle, really. Melissa Hutchins was with her constantly, giving her pleasure in her obedience, creating deeper and deeper commitment and obsession, and she had no objection whatsoever. Instead, she was savoring every moment with relish.

Sharon stirred, and Evelyn stood over her, quivering with need amplified beyond comprehension. She continued to wait, pussy slick with her passion and the joy—the absolute and soul-filling gratification—of having done well for Melissa.

“Ohhh...” said Sharon with a long, nearly eternal sigh.

“Hello, Sharon... welcome,” said Evelyn. She had no other words she could say. Her voice shook with emotion as gratitude and lust swept through her at the honor of being present for Sharon’s education and awakening.

“Mmmm...” replied Sharon. She opened her eyes slowly, still looking sleepy as everything in her conscious world shifted and settled into place.

“Yes?” asked Evelyn. “Something on your mind, Sharon?”

“Mmm. Mm- m—”

“Say it, Sharon. Say her name. Belong to her.”

“M-Melissa...”

“Make love to me, Sharon. Let go with me into passion and pleasure as never before. Fuck me Sharon... for her,” said Evelyn, her voice deep and husky with lust.

“For her...” agreed Sharon and smiled. She took Evelyn by the wrist gently, but with growing strength fueled by her need. She pulled her willing partner close, and then pulled her head towards her own, grinding their lips together in a hungry kiss of obedient abandon.

Skin slid against skin... tongues and lips traveling without thought as the two women lost themselves in each other, exploring places neither had dreamed, bonding them in love, in lust, in sisterhood, in purpose. Each pleasure... each touch exploded through their souls, until where they were and even who they were was lost under a tide of irresistible currents. Darker and darker, passion pulled them down, rivulets of bliss and visions of dreamscapes, all consuming, all encompassing.

In a brief moment of recognition, Evelyn’s tongue found and plunged deep into Sharon’s tiniest puckered bud, as her fingers pulled and stretched her lover’s clit, torturing and burning the new convert further and further away from rational thought. And then she was lost in it herself, as body and thought melded into one pure and indelible orgasm of existence and meaning...

Melissa.

* * *

“I read your report, Rawlings. I have to tell you... it was pretty boring, but I’ll admit I’m relieved. A little disappointed, but relieved. To be candid, finding someone capable of mind control would have been quite a feather in my cap,” said Director McDermott. “Do you think we’ll need any follow-up, or can we file it way under ‘useless waste of time and money’?”

“I don’t know about useless, Sir,” said Sharon. “After all, spending almost every day working out certainly has its benefits.”

“Pretty expensive for a workout regimen,” grumbled McDermott.

“Would you rather I make something up so we can spend more money, Sir?”

McDermott grinned. “Don’t be a smartass. When will you be ready for your next case?”

“I’m still recuperating from the flu I got, Sir. I’d at least like the rest of the week on desk duty, if it’s possible.”

“Hell, take the time off... why not make it an even six weeks of vacation... after all, you’ve already had five and a half.”

“I don’t write daily and weekly reports on vacation, Sir.” This time it was Sharon’s turn to grin.

“Right. Well, report Monday. Have a good four days.”

“Thank you, Sir... I’ll do my best.”

This time, Sharon didn’t need to be asked to leave.

When she got to her desk, there was a message waiting on the phone from Evelyn. She shivered slightly in pleasure at hearing her lover’s voice as she listened intently, deleted the message and hung up.

However, she didn’t have time to indulge in selfish pleasure. There was work to do for Melissa, and it was time to get moving. Evelyn was well on the way to having her instructions completed, and Sharon didn’t want to keep her waiting without need.

“Or rather, leave her needy with waiting,” she thought as she grinned.

* * *

Five women sat in Evelyn’s living room, soaking up their new lives. After eight hours, the initial processing was almost complete. Intimate apparel and toys lay strewn across the room... the evidence of a Fantasy Party put on by Evelyn for Sharon’s birthday.

Sharon would be turning thirty-two in two months, but now was as good a time as any to celebrate, after all, especially since it gave them the excuse to introduce the women to the most important person and purpose in their lives.

At least, she would be now.

All of them had been chosen carefully based on their duties at the agency. Francine Higgins was Director McDermott’s Administrative Assistant. Melody Stamer was the Secure File Officer. Ronnie Banks was another field agent—highly talented and able to speak and understand five languages with equal fluency. Lisbeth Alvarez kept Information Systems going, had ties to other classified organizations, and clearances that went far beyond the confines of agency work. Renisha Johnson was the director of Environmental Services.

Sharon played with herself as she thought about the brilliance of Melissa’s plan. There had been no organization, no hordes of mind controlled women. There was Mary, but her duties applied only to Profiles itself, for the most part. It really had been a mostly hoax, and the girl who was stopped was only stoned. But the hoax had brought her two agents—herself and Evelyn. They and those they were now initiating were to be the seed—the kernel—of a slow, relentless expansion.

She didn’t wonder why expansion was necessary or even desirable, or why sexual arousal was so deeply ingrained and tied to obedience in herself and Melissa’s followers. She only knew—only cared—that it was what Melissa wanted. “It’s on a ‘need to know’ basis,” she thought, as another jolt of pleasure flashed through her body and mind. “I know what Melissa needs me to know, do what Melissa needs me to do,” came to her, like a mantra that was always in the background, but only noticed from time to time.

“Evelyn,” she said. “We still have time before ‘orientation’ ends. Do you think Melissa would mind if we...?”

“I think Melissa would be more than pleased, Sharon,” answered her partner, who had been busy testing out a particularly effective clitoral stimulator. She dropped the toy and offered her lover her breast, and they both fell to the floor, bodies twining in abandon as they gave themselves over to the pleasure of pleasing Melissa, knowing the sounds of their passion, if heard, would only further cement the training of their new sisters.

* * *

“Francine,” said Director McDermott, “what are these charges for training media and equipment?”

“They’re the new agency-wide standard, Sir,” answered Francine. “Didn’t you get the memo?”

“No, and I’m going to make a few calls. We can’t afford this.”

“It came from the top, Sir. Before you stir up your superiors, let me find you the information?”

“Okay, but hurry it up. I’m pissed. Not at you, of course.”

“Of course, Sir,” said Francine. “If you were, you would be a monkey-assed sidewinder.”

“Monkey-assed... side... winder...?” asked McDermott. He looked distracted for a moment before he stopped moving. He looked as if he’d forgotten what he was about to do. He had.

“You remember now. The new training equipment and techniques are important, Sir.” She shivered as her instructions poured into and out of her.

“Important...” Yes. That’s what he’d been trying to remember.

“And it is important that you receive training as well. We can’t have you getting all nosy and in the way, can we?” Her fingers crept up to a nipple, tweaking it cruelly and making her moan softly.

“No...” It would be terrible to be nosy and in the way.

The secretary pulled out a small box with a USB port and a set of earphones and tiny goggles. “You won’t be in the upper echelons of assignment, Sir, but that doesn’t matter, really. As a man, it’s an honor to have any role at all... wouldn’t you agree?”

“Honor...” said McDermott, almost without a sound.

“Lisbeth’s little program she got from her contacts ‘uptown’ worked well, and you are deeply hypnotized, but that never lasts. This will be more permanent. You like that idea, yes?”

“Yes.” He liked that idea very much.

“Go back to your office, plug this in and watch, and learn. I will make sure that there are no interruptions.”

“No interruptions.” McDermott turned and walked into his office, closing the door behind him.

Francine shivered as her soaked thighs rubbed together. She came, thinking the only name that filled her world.

Melissa.

* * *

Kristi Hayden knelt in the agency conference/training room, naked and quivering with need, eyes half lidded with overwhelming lust. Her perfect brunette hair, normally arranged in a meticulous wedge cut, was slightly tousled, giving the television co-anchor a wild and slightly savage look. Her fingers twitched as she ached to touch herself, to sate the fire burning inside.

It was a fire that burned to serve and obey Melissa Hutchins—a secret fire that would only be revealed when Melissa saw fit. The idea of being Melissa’s seed made her moan with a low, needy growl.

She had been invited to tour the agency’s local field office by its director, Jack McDermott, and even to attend an all-day orientation. It was, he said, part of a public relations campaign to dispel myths and misunderstanding about what the agency did and how it worked. Kristi had wondered why they’d asked for her specifically—she was young and relatively new to the Channel Seven news team, but she’d jumped at the chance—it was the kind of opportunity that only came a few times in any career.

She lost her camera crew early on. Security, after all, was still necessary and field agents didn’t like the idea of being compromised. They’d been nice enough about it. Rene, her producer, and Rodger, her cameraman, had been taken elsewhere to meet and get footage of other select members of the staff by Veronica Banks, or as she preferred, Ronnie, an agent who had recently been promoted to Assistant Director.

The place was both more and less than she’d imagined. In some ways, it was like a strange mix of business and law enforcement office. There was a smell of old paper, copier toner, and the musty smell of the years of dust and mold that collected in old buildings. There was another odd aroma, too, like some kind of cleaner or disinfectant that permeated everything, and every room. It was strong at first, but after awhile, it faded away until she couldn’t smell it at all.

Agents with ID tags were everywhere, but there were no cubicle farms or open areas. There was a sense of urgency, but also of intense privacy. It was a place of secrets. She wondered, in this environment, how her comrades would fill up an eight hour day, glad that she would have something to occupy her time.

After being led to the conference room and finding that she’d be going through the orientation alone, she’d balked a little at the strange technology they were using... but it wasn’t like she had much choice. Besides, it might be fun.

She wanted to be completely on her toes, and take in everything she could in order to make this an interesting story. She was able to keep up for awhile, to pay attention during the massive onslaught of sound and images, but after only a few minutes she was swept away. Now, nine hours later, she had no questions, no doubts. She knew why she had been asked to come here. She knew why she had been trained alone. She knew much more than that.

She knew why she had been born.

She served Melissa. She obeyed Melissa. She was now a seed, a kernel from which vines would spring and envelope Woman. Not just one woman, but all Women. The world would be changing, vines growing in secret, until there was no reason to hide it any longer. How long it would take wasn’t important. That it would happen was assured.

She heard the door open, and the padding of bare feet. Her head did not move, eyes did not glance. She felt hands lift her to her feet, and begin to wander over her body, kneading and teasing, creating sensations beyond anything she’d ever dreamed she could know. She felt the heavenly sensations of oiled caresses on her breasts, her belly, her ass, exploring, finding her wetness, her anus, her arms, her legs. She opened further in body and mind. It was what Melissa wanted from her. Always deeper, always now. Open.

She heard a voice whisper in her ear and shivered in dark pleasure. “I’m Sharon, Kristi. Evelyn and I have come to welcome you for Melissa. Soon, Melissa will welcome you herself.”

Only then did her eyes move to see who had spoken. Desire deeper than any she had ever known swept through her as her tongue lips danced with Sharon’s, and Evelyn’s sweet tongue began to dance its way over her trembling body, flaming her passion, overwhelming her.

“Cum for her, Kristi,” whispered Evelyn. “Cum for her now. Always for her. Surrender everything... every part of you. Open for her... open to her. Let go, Kristi. Give her your deepest places... serve Melissa... obey... obey... obey...

Kristi felt her own lips begin to echo the chant, losing where she was, who she was—her body melting into the room, into the women, into the glistening, impossible sensations that ravaged her to her core. “Obey... obey... obey...”

Climax after climax ripped through her, shredding and rebuilding, wiping away the last vestiges of her life, the residue of dreams, forgotten before they could be remembered, and replacing them with the permanent bliss and presence of Melissa.

When she had recovered, she found herself reaching to Evelyn. Evelyn stood, and they kissed, deep in the passion of their shared subservience. She could taste herself on the agent’s lips... and found that although she’d never wanted a woman before, she now wanted to taste the agent’s essence. The need burned in her, set ablaze by the knowledge that it would please Melissa that she was completely trained. She dropped again to her knees, and began to lick Evelyn’s legs from her ankles up to the nectar that had leaked onto her thighs.

She heard Evelyn moan, and the room disappeared again...

* * *

“So what do you think of Agent Rawlings, the new transfer, Director?”

“Well, Jack McDermott gave her the green light... that speaks highly to begin with. I’m just kind of curious why she would choose to come here. It’s not like we’re at the top of the heap. We don’t get the funding McDermott gets, and in a mostly rural area, it’s not like we have the most interesting cases. I sometimes wonder why there’s a field office here at all, Emily.”

“She said that she wants to expand her horizons. I’d say she is trying to get a feel for all the divisions, personally. She seems like someone intent on climbing the agency ladder, and she has the qualifications to allow it.”

“Opportunist, perhaps?”

“Maybe, but I don’t think so, at least not in a disingenuous way. It’s not in her psych profile or history, and her casework has been exemplary. There was one thing weird when we first talked, though... I would have sworn she was ex-military, but her file doesn’t show it.”

“What makes you say that, Emily?”

“Well, I thought I misheard her, but it’s the only thing it could have been. She said I’d make a great Colonel.”

Director Filbert laughed. “Well, I’ve approved the transfer. It won’t hurt to have a really good field agent on hand.

“And who knows... maybe we’ll get to see just what kind of Colonel you can be.”

“Colonel Emily Worthington. I like the sound of that, Sir...”

* * *

END

* * *