The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kneel Before The Mistress of Power

By Enthralledo

Chapter 1: Goddess Surgery

Prologue

In the oval office, the president waits.

“I need to move you sir!”, Agent Jack Green yells. Green, a well built secret service agent watches the leader of the free world. The President is unable to move from his desk, an unreadable expression on his face.

“Mr. President, they have been let into the west wing. I need to evacuate you for your own safety.”, Green continues, knowing that the President was not listening to him. There were only three men left in the room. The chaos of the past forty eight hours had left the government in shambles, and where before hundreds of men and women would flock to his defence, now they just do not seem to care. Only the President remains in the oval office now. He is at what was once the symbol of his power. He knows that power is meaningless now. His men and women are all loyal to a more powerful leader.

“I can’t leave this room Jack”, The President says. He looks at Jack Green, knowing no other man would have the strength of character to stay. Like the rest of the White House, if not the rest of the country, Green has no interest in defending the old way of things. He has accepted his submission like all men and women had. But still it is his duty to stand by his president. Even now, when all has been lost there is a bond the two men share in duty and country. So he fights. He fights the programs that have been placed in his head...

“Sir come with me, into the bunker—”

“It’s done Jack”, The president continues. He rises from his desk and looks out the window, “I’m so grateful for your service. In all our years together you have protected me and my family, and you being here means more to me than you can ever know. But we both know our real duty now.”

The President turns and surveys the office. The White House was once called the world’s greatest home field advantage. It was meant to intimidate America’s enemies and allow the leader of the free world to exert their power over other nations. But as he looks at what has become of his country he sees no power. He sees an empty room that no longer belongs to him. On one side he see’s Jack Green, the finest man he has ever known and the last hope that all has not been lost.

“And what duty is that sir?”, Green asks. He knows the answer but feels compelled to hear it out loud. Only then will it be laid bare to him.

On the other side of the room the President sees the other man. He is wearing a flannel shirt and has a baseball hat on backwards. He is readying a Camera, a camera that will broadcast to the entire world. This man is in the Oval Office to capture the most important moment in history.

But the cameraman does not work for the president. This man works for the people who have defeated him and are about to dominate him on live television.

“Our duty is clear Jack.” The President answers, “Our duty is to surrender this country to our new godesses.”

After a long struggle, the President knew that he had lost. It happened on his watch but really, there was nothing he could do. As his government surrendered, his cabinet betrayed him and the American people rejected their old way of life for the promise of new desires, The old man had only one feeling. Lust. he lusted after his conquerors.

In his mind, the President could hear their footsteps even from far away. He feels them about to enter his sacred office and strip him of all power. By doing so he will be giving these women of lust and domination control over the entire country. But still he prepares to do so. He prepares himself to surrender himself- mind, body and soul- to the Mistresses of Power.

When the Mistresses of Power made themselves known people fell to their power. Real power, as the president now knows is not about giving to others. Power is about dominating others. The women who comprised this new order were the most desirable women to ever walk the earth. With beautiful faces, seductive voices and figures that inspired lust in all people, these Mistresses as they deserved to be called were meant to be worshiped. They knew they deserved to rule and they took what they wanted without hesitation. No one could resist them, and they made the world their bitch.

It started too small for anyone to notice. A billionaire would give their fortune to a beautiful young mistress. A start-up company would sell to an attractive but capable corporate raider. No matter how powerful the man or woman, when one of these seemingly normal women would target someone they wanted, their victim would fall to their knees and do anything that was asked of them. As more people fell, these women grew more and more powerful. In very little time throngs of helpless people were their’s to command.

Eventually, no power on earth could contain these women. They kept growing until politicians, military leaders, and royalty were among their countless thralls. They entered the minds of the media elite, and were able to broadcast their dominance to every corner of the world. Every man and woman is now being bombarded with their dominance. None could resists, and none wanted to. They were too powerful, and soon everyone would give everything they had, including their freedoms in order to please the sex goddesses that had conquered them.

“I...I know that’s what you think sir,” Jack Green said, “And...and deep down I know that the mistresses have won. After all I’ve seen the TV ads but...”, He continued, now visibly shaking from the tension of the moment. He was giving himself away as the cameraman kept framing his shot.

“But it’s what we have to do...”, The President said, “It’s not easy to surrender my will either. After all no other President has thrown away our democracy. And I don’t want history to remember me as the one who did….” The President looked towards his desk, and he tried to balance two thoughts he was having at the same time. Eventually, his mind snapped back into place.

“But I have to surrender to the Mistresses of power.” He continued, “We all have to surrender to the Mistresses of Power. They are the sexiest women in the world. Just thinking about their eyes. Their beautiful deep eyes...”

“And their legs...”, Green jumped in, “Their long, luscious legs...”

“”That lead up to their big bubbling asses...Oh My God, they have the sexiest asses I’ve ever seen...” The President trailed off. He closed his eyes imagining the few photos that his security teams let him see of the Mistresses. He cannot help himself as he recalls their bodies. He quickly grows harder than he’s ever been. He imagines the asses of these divine women and begins to lose control.

“Big sexy asses...”, Green continues, equally aroused. While Green has been happily married for twenty-two years, the thought of those woman arouses him like nothing ever has. Just the thought that in a few moment he might get to see the asses of the world’s most powerful women. Bouncing from side to side...side to side…

“I’m a slu...I’m... I’m...”, The President is lost in fantasy, imagining their massive asses jiggling from side to side…”I’m an ass slut for my mistress!” He finally yells out, “I want to be my mistress’s ass slut! I want to be her ass kisser! I would do anything to kiss my mistresses’ asses.”

“Ass Kisser...I belong to my mistress...I want to kiss their...kiss their”.

“I’ll do anything to obey my mistress and kiss her ass!” The president yells as he falls to his knees, humping the air, “I will be the best, ass kissing slave for my mistresses. I will do anything they command if they only let me look at their beautiful asses!”, he continues. It is a pathetic site. The president, the leader of the free world on his hands and knees, humping the air with a massive erection, as he imagines the round behinds of the women coming to destroy the free world. “I am an obedient ass slut, and I will obey my mistresses beautiful asse!.”

“Beautiful asses...must obey...must...”, Agent Green trails off, starting to gain a bit of composure. He looks around the room. The cameraman is continuing his preparations, with a smug smile on his face. And Green focuses on his President, the man he respects more than anyone in this world, the man he would gladly take a bullet for, is debasing himself to the mere thought of the bodacious women coming to humiliate and dominate him.

“I obey the Mistresses of Power! I submit to the Mistresses of Power! I am a worthless ass slut and I pledge my soul to the Mistresses of Power!”, The President bellows out as he continues his depravity thinking about the big bouncy asses that are on their way to this very room.

That final holler from the president shocks Agent Green out of his trance and sobered his mind to what was happening. It horrified him and he lost all color from his chiseled face. The government was not about to be replaced by a new and better ruler. These women calling themselves the Mistresses of Power were not benevolent goddesses coming to restore order to the world. What is about to happen is far more evil. A group of horrible women banded together, found a way to manipulate the minds of men and took away their free will. They were coming into the Oval Office right now, in an attempt to ruin two-hundred years of democracy and replace is with a dictatorship for them. Whatever they were trying, could be reversed, Green just had to control himself long enough to reverse this horrible situation.

“The Mistresses of Power own my mind, and dominate my will!”, The president continued to whale in trance. Green ignored all of his surrounding temptations. He ignored the slow approaching jiggles his mind was releasing on his unsuspecting mind. He jumped towards the President, picked him off the ground and tried to shake him out of his trance.

“Sir! You need to snap out of it!”, Agent Green shouted. But the President could not focus.

“My body belongs to the Mistresses of Power...”, The President continued.

Green Slapped the President hard across the face. He had to regain control, and he needed the President ready to follow his commands.

“My...My...”, Green continued to slap him. Eventually the President lost focus. He looked around the room, completely unaware that he had just been enthralled by women that he has never met.

“Sir? Sir can you hear me?”, Green tried again.

“What...where am I...Oh my God Jack. I didn’t, I didn’t just...Oh my God Jack we’re fucked!”, The President tried to collect himself. Internally he was torn between the horror of what was around him. He felt disgusted that he let a group of weak women implant triggers into his mind and made him lose control. Deep down he was terrified by how much he like being under their control.

“Sir, it will be okay, it wasn’t your fault. But I need you to come with me now.”, Green composed himself. He slowly walked the President away from the center of the room and towards a side door leading away from the office. Agent Green then pulled out his firearm.

“I’m going to get you into the bunker sir. Once there I can go after the Mistresses...I mean the hostiles sir. I can take out the hostiles, and you can start to regain control of the situation.” Green went on, slowly moving the President behind him.

“My God Jack. I don’t know, I don’t know if I can resist them again. It was so..it was so...”, The president began to trail off. He felt a tremendous amount of shame that he was so easy to seduce, but knew that he could confide in Green.

“I believe in you sir, just keep moving towards the door and stay behind me.”, Green went on, moving vigilantly and with his gun aimed at the Cameraman. He was not going to fire unless provoked. After what they just experienced, Agent Green knew that the cameramen, like most men in the country is enthralled to the Mistresses and had no control over their actions. The man in the flannel shirt just looked into the lense and began to aim his camera at the main doors into the oval office.

Green keeps reassuring the President, “Just remember that no matter what they did you are stronger than them. You are the most powerful man in the world and we are going to beat whatever they tried to do to us we will reverse it and make them pay. We will make them- ”.

And just like that, the main doors were flung open. Both of the men lose all of their courage. Green, on impulse swept into action:

“Stay Behind me Sir! Stay behind me no matter what!”, Green yelled, pointing his pistol at the doorway, ready to fire no matter what came towards them. The president, shielded for the moment.

But what did come into the room was to terrifying, and to mesmerizing to behold.

A group of five people, all beautifully sculpted and erotic emerged from the doorway. One the edges were two of the largest men Green or the President had ever seen. They both stood nearly 6′7″, and were ripped and chiseled like greek gods. It was easy to see their muscles since they were only wearing skin tight black speedos, and the rest of their bodies were glistening and naked. It was obvious that these two men were enthralled. They had blank stares as they entered the room and look defensively towards the three women in the center. Beyond that, inside of their speedos both of the giants had massive erections barely constrained by the small amount of fabric. As green kept his gun trained he understood why these men were here. They were playthings to the Mistresses of Power and were there to showcase their dominance as they subjugated the rest of mankind to their whims.

In center stood three woman. All were rapturous and beautiful, and both the President and Green knew who they were on site. For the brief moments when the government tried to stopped them, they learned their names and faces well. Unfortunately, their beauty in person was a hundred fold, and both men were unprepared for the erotic presence the Mistresses of Power had.

There were more women in their order, but these were the three most powerful, most dominant and most erotic of the Mistresses of Power. They were smiling as they walked into the Oval Office. All three shimmied as they walked extenuating all of their curves. To Green’s surprise all three were wearing tight black leather pants, and for tops, they wore tight black bras. Seeing these women, dressed like they were preparing for a porn shoot rather than a coo was jarring. It was a display of confidence and ambition. They knew that they were beautiful, irresistable and sexy and were making no shows of hiding these traits. They were in total control and commanded total obedience from everyone in the room. As they walked forward They acted like they thought they were the most beautiful women in the world, and to see how they looked, none could argue the point. Green was already struggling to keep his gun raised.

“Well well,”, The Mistress on the left began. Her voice was deep and soothing, and the fact that her large breasts heaved with every word gave her unbearable presence. “It looks like the time has come. It’s a shame you’re not already on your knees. I guess we’ll just have to train you to do things right.”

She was the tallest of the three. Goddess Ice was statuesque, and a site to both idolized and fear. She had the build of a supermodel, with firm and supple DDD Breasts and a rock hard bubble butt. Her smooth black hair cascaded to her side and contrasted with her perfect white skin. From what they could gather, Goddess Ice was the most traditional dominatrix of the Mistresses. She used her “traditional” beauty to lure men and women towards her then find the ways to humiliate them and give her pleasure in return.

“Oh goody… I can’t wait. I love training presidents and world leaders!”, This came from the higher pitched voice of the mistress on the rightt. She was jumping up and down, and in a mock kid like voice, “And look, our slave can can be broken in for the whole world. Nothing like a good presidential pony ride to work up an appetite.”

And the appetites of Sammy Sacks were unique as they were perverse. Sammy was tall with messy black hair, but her appeal comes from her being the most voluptuous of the Mistresses. She had massive tripple E Cup books, and a massive bubble butt that never stays still. She is always grinning and has a fiercely bouncy personality, like a cheerleader. But underneath her school girl act, she is as dominating as they come. Her favorite perversions include making her slaves give her pony rides, and forcing her thralls to clean, sniff and worship her glorious ass. Her body is so delicious, and she knows how to work it so well, that she can have any man or woman desperate to please her, even when they are reduced to her toilet slave.

“What do you say pet, do you think that the American President would look good writhing under my big juicy ass?”, Sammi Sacks cheerfully called behind her.

Behind Sammi Sacks was a beautiful middle aged blond woman. Both Agent Green and the President were shocked when they realized that the woman appeared to be the former Governor of Michigan. While in office, she was a powerful and dignified leader in her day who never let her attractiveness get in the way of good governance. Now she was in fetish chains, wearing a string bikini that barely covered her supple breasts. Her eyes were glued to Sammi’ Sacks’ large bubble but, and her face looked to be on the verge of the best orgasm of her life. She was clearly a slave chosen to witness the occasion, and proof that no woman was immune to the Mistresses whims if they were wanted. And no one was powerful enough to resist becoming Sammi Sacks ass slave.

“Yes mistress...”, the former governor moaned, never taking her eyes off the still gyrating. bubble butt, “...Yes even the president of the united states is unworthy of your big juicy ass. Take him...ride him...use him...”

“That’s a good answer you little slave bitch!” Cheered Sammi, as always enjoying this level of control. Without warning, Sammi Sacks gently smacked her own large ass, making it jiggle and bounce. The governor let out a loud uncontrollable moan:

“OOOOOOHHHH!!!!! Oh yes Mistress!!! I’m cumming for you mistress!!! Your ass is so powerful mistress!!!!”, The governor continued to moan, climaxing just from the site of her mistress’s ass.

All three women laughed at the humiliating scene. Sammi jumped up and down, pulling her slave’s chains and asserting her control. Goddess Ice put her hands to her exposed breasts to contain her laughter. This simple gesture caused the male slave next to her to grow excited. He was enamored with Ice’s large breasts and was amazed to see them rock up and down.

On the other side of the room, Agent Green saw the scene as yet another perversion. These women used their control to turn a great woman, someone who served her country with distinction to debase herself and her beliefs. They did not just destroy the world order, they destroyed basic codes of dignity that Green had always believed needed no defending. These ladies were without remorse for their choices. But what was more disturbing was how arousing the scene was. The women had total sexual control and were using it to get everything they wanted. Green saw right away why so many fell to their power. He was also terrified to hear the painting behind him. He knew that the president’s will to resist could not match the tits and asses in front of him.

As they composed themselves, the Mistresses stared straight at their prey. While they were still smiling they all sashayed in unison one step towards the men. Their hips changed and the movement highlights all of their curves. To green it was the sexiest thing he ever saw. And they knew it. They had total control of the situation and were gaining control of his cock in the process. Green knew he had one chance to control the situation, or everything would be lost.

“Stand back!”, Agent Green yelled. He shifted the gun between the three ladies, but kept his attention towards the man-slaves as well. To his disappointment, none of the Mistresses, nor the men were intimidated by this.

“Stand back now!”, Green continued, “If you do not turn around right now I will put a bullet in all three of you. I am an ex-marine, I am charged with the president’s defence and I will kill you without the slightest hesitation.”

“My my....”, Mocked Goddess Ice, “It looks like there is still one real man left around here. When this is over, i might just need to put those balls in my throne room...”

“I will shoot on the count of three if you don’t move! ”, Green yelled. He still had the will to do it. The heavy breathing behind him was getting worse. For the fate of the country, he had to shoot-

“Ha!”, Sammi Sacks began to laugh, her big boobs bouncing with every word as she got excited, “normally we’re the ones that give a count before the guy shoots his load—”

“ONE!”, Green yelled, he was enamored by these sexy women, but he knew his duty, he knew he had too-

“Two!”, He began to press the trigger down-

“Agent...”, the sound shocked Green out of his focus. He wasn’t sure why but he responded so severely to its suddenness. It was the voice of the middle Mistress. The one who called herself Mistress Y.

“OH forgive me for interrupting...”, Mistress Y began again in the same calm voice, clearly aware that she had a powerful hold on him, “...I was just hoping before you shot me that I could ask you a quick question?”

Green’s resolve was suddenly gone. He did not understand what happened, but at that moment he lost all control. The President was gone, the other hostiles were gone. He was drawn into the kind, yet somehow cruel eyes of Mistress Y, and somehow he could not look away.

“I’ll take that as a yes then...”, Mistress Y said curtley. Her smile got slightly bigger, and she looked away from Agent Green. It was a saucy look, a small way to show him a disrespect and let him know that she won.

Mistress Y was far shorter than the other two Mistresses. She had blond hair, a homely face with deep red lipstick. Her breasts, though smaller than her counterparts were firm and augmented her yoga style body well. Her thighs were powerful, giving her an hourglass figure most women would die for. Her eyes were a fierce green, and they bounced off of the light around her. As she turned a bit to prepare to ask her question, Green saw with amazement that for such a small frame, her ass was big. Even from the hint he got, it looked big. Big and beautiful. It was twice the size of her slender waist, and as she turned her body around. She slowly peeled her pants down, leaving nothing to the imagination.

Green saw her ass in all of its big beautiful glory. It was, even among the the rest of what he was seeing, it was the sexiest thing he had ever seen in his life. It was big and perfect. It wasn’t as taught and defined as Goddess Ice’s was, hers was more like a playboy bunny. It wasn’t as voluptuous or enormous as Sammi Sack’s ass, which Green still wanted to sniff a suckle on. No Mistress Y’s ass was something more. It was hard to describe, but it was the way that it was so big. And it being big made it powerful. He was looking at the most powerful ass of what was without a doubt the most powerful woman in the world.

The way Mistress Y operated was different than her counterparts. Y was always in control, and could always command the attention of those around her. While there was clear infighting among some of the other Mistresses of the order, Y always stayed in charge, and none of the other women dared to dethrone her. Mistress Y cared about seduction. She brought her targets into her spell thoroughly and without hesitation. Before she would gratify herself or humiliate her prey, she would go deep into her target’s soul and make sure that they belonged to her: Mind body and heart. Only when they were fully turned, only when they gave their obedience to her completely, would she then have her way with them. The secret to Mistress Y’s power was that she deeply fell in love with every man and woman she seduced, and by doing so those people gave her their utter devotion and commitment to spending their lives focused only on Mistress Y’s pleasure.

And at this moment, after a careful and patient plan to bring the entire world to it’s knees for the pleasure of her and her sisters, Mistress Y was about to make her dominance supreme. And all she had to do was show the president her ass.

“Well it’s a simple question dear...”, Mistress Y began, looking back at the two men, “It’s a simple question about choice. And I want you to think awfully hard about it my sweet little agent. It’s really quite an important choice. You see, after meeting so many wonderful people all of them have decided that, well, it would really be best if they submitted their will to us. You see there are soooo many problems with the world today, and most of the leaders can’t really solve them. Their minds are too focused on other things. Big things of course, really big things...”, Ice and Sammi giggled. They were so excited and loved that Mistress Y was dragging this out. Mistress Y continued:

“...but not the things that they should be doing. So we gave people this fun little choice. We said that instead of weak leaders who get distracted, you should let us make the decisions. Let us tell you the best ways to improve your lives and your lives will get better. And to make it an even better deal, instead of trying to think about all these other things, we will let them focus on thinking about the biggest, funnest, craziest, hottest, sexiest, powerful things that they can imagine. Can you guess what those things might be?”, Mistress Y, ever so slightly moved her ass back and forth in front of the men. Green could only focus on what was in front of him, yet he was sure he heard a moan escape his lips.

“Thats right...”, Mistress Y continued, placing one of her hands on her big powerful ass cheek, “...That’s right, you not only get to have us make the decisions for you, but you also get to fantasies about how amazing and powerful your Mistresses are. You get to worship us, adore us, pamper us, and if you’re good, if you’re really good and please us, you even get to cum for us”. With that Mistress Y took her hand off of her perfectly round ass. She then turned around, and quickly snapped her finger once. Without a moment of hesitation, the two males that she brought with her fell to their knees, bowing towards the Mistresses black stiletto shoes.

“And all we ask for this, all we ask is that if your Mistresses want something from you, anything at all, well then it’s only fair that you little boys and girls obey us and...”, Mistress snapped her finger again and both of the statuesque men, without hesitation put their heads to the ground and lifted their muscular bubblebutts into the air as high as they could. “Serve our every whim without hesitation. Don’t you agree slaves?”, Mistress Y looked down at her two muscle slaves with condescension, her hands on her perfect hips revelling in the power she had over the two men. At this point, over all men...

“Yes Mistress Y, we live to do your will!”, yelled both slaves with their head in the ground. Goddess Ice and Sammi went to a respective muscle slave. They they ripped off their speedos, and their giant cocks sprung out and slapped them in their faces. Sammi and Ice then both began to spank their slaves. They made it hurt.

“As you can see...” Mistress Y began, ignoring the loud slaps of the two men being humiliated by their goddesses, “...Even the unconditional obedience you would give to us can give you untold pleasures. Our powers are just that great. There is virtually no reason not to surrender and give in to us when we are so clearly superior.” As they stopped their spanking, Mistress Y snapped again and the two male slaves stood at attention, ignoring the pain they just endured.

All Agent Green could think about during the show, was how sexy the mistresses were. They were so powerful and so in control, that he did wish he was enslaved up there being used by them.

“And you know we are superior, we are superior in every way you can possibly imagine.”, With that , Mistress Y snapped her fingers twice in a row, and instantly both of the Muscle-slaves cocks erupted with cum. It flew across the floor, and both men howled like a bitch in heat. All three of the Mistresses of Power’s smiles became smug watching as their simplest of commands dominate and humiliate their thralls. As Sammi yanked the Governor’s chains and brought her to start licking the cum from out of the floor, Mistress Y pressed on, revelling in her dominance, “We are superior thinkers, superior fighters, we are dominant in the bedroom and dominant in the war room. There is nothing you can possibly give us, except your complete and utter obedience. But this is where you Mr. secret agent, this is where you choice becomes important.

“Your choices are simple. You can either listen to the millions of men and women who want us to rule them like goddesses, or you can cling to your honor and duty. If you chose for us to leave, you can save everyone from our enthrallment with no consequences. We will go into hiding, and we will let our plans for world domination go to the waist side. I mean, as a dominatrix i can tell you that there is no fun when your submissive does not want to participate. So that is the choice, all you have to say is GO and the spell is broken. Say go and you are the greatest hero that this country will every know and democracy rings for all time. So either say go, or…” And with that, Mistress Y snapped her finger.

In an instant, Jack Green, saw that he had dropped his gun, he had lost track of his surroundings, and was completely enamored with what the Mistresses of Power were doing to him. He was collected enough to do as she said. He would command her to go and fulfill his duty. He would save his president and he would get to go home and live out his happy marriage with his wife.

As Green was gathering his thoughts, all three of the mistresses turned around. And all of the sudden, Green was facing the three most beautiful asses he had ever seen. They were laid out in a row, and they were different but magnificent. There was the toned ass of Goddess Ice. it was firm and the way she swayed it, it was begging to be slapped. It was every man’s fantasy and he was mere inches away. There was the massive jiggling ass of Sammi Sacks. It moved it wiggled and it it was begging to be smelled kissed and rubbed. And in the middle was the massive smooth and powerful ass of Mistress Y. He looked at that ass one more time, and realized that he was nothing, nothing at all compared to all of the power Mistress Y possesses. All of them were looking away from him, but he could tell all three were smiling, confident in their victory. Mistress Y resumed:

“You can tell us to go, or you can tell your president to kiss my ass.”, with that, all three shook, and Green broke into a thousand pieces. They deserved to rule this world and they deserved his servitude. To pour gas on the fire, Mistress Y said, “Well agent, your country or my ass?”

And with that, Green horsely yelled, “Your Ass! Your ass mistress, your beautiful ass, your the most powerful, beautiful and sexy woman in all the world and I would kill to kiss your ass.”

With that, all three of the Mistresses laughed out loud. They knew that they had won before they walked through the door, but having attained this power still gave all three a gigantic rush. Green, looking to prove his obedience, quickly turned around to grab the President, but he was too late. He saw the president, stripped down blank eyes bowing to the Mistresses. It had never been a contest. The president was gone and in their power the moment Mistress Y snapped her fingers. The leader of the free world bent down, waited for permission and then went right for the asshole of his new ruler. Enthralled by the new power she had, Mistress Y grabbed his head and enjoyed the sensation of the commander in chief debasing himself for her amusement.

“Well girls...”, Mistress Y said, enjoying the surprisingly fulfilling taste of her new slave’s mouth, “...I think we need to break this new slave in before we get back to work. I know we all want to...oh yes, just like that Mr. President...we all want to share the spoils of our win, but don’t forget...”, she turned to look at a bowing, humbled Agent Jack Green. He had disrobed, and he was erect and moaning as he watched his new rulers defile his old boss. MIstress Y smiled at how far she had won, “We also want to hear how the last honest man moans when we break him in half.”

With that, all three of the women laughed. Green only watched in raw admiration. He had no idea how these women gained so much power, but after what happened to him, all he wanted to do was submit to their dominance. He saw both Goddess Ice and Sammi Sacks get up and walked towards him. He heard them lightly argue amongst themselves about what they were going to do to be first. Ice wanted to spank him, make him apologies for defying their godhood for so long. Sammi wanted to ride him like a pony through the entire building, saying that if he could make it around the whole way he’d have the honor of letting her buck on him. In his daze, surrounded by the most delicious pairs of breasts he had ever seen Green thought he heard the compromise. He was going to by Sammi’s pony-boy, and if he wasn’t fast enough, Goddess Ice would rame a presidential pen up his ass to get him to move faster. Along that way, they were going to take him to see the first lady and her children, now slaves to any command. The Mistresses wanted to see if the first lady could lick them off better than her children, and Green would watch as the family he swore to protect became their playthings. Agent Green wasn’t really paying that much attention. All he cared about was obeying his Mistresses and if he was lucky he could kiss their ass like a good obedient slave.

As the girls took Green away, Mistress Y kept riding the face of the most powerful man in the world. It was reverse cowgirl and she loved feeling the cock in her hand, that would get hard only for her. If he licked her well she would stroke his cock, if he did poorly, she would yank it. She had all of the power and he begged her to take more- Just as it was supposed to be. As Mistress Y felt an approaching climax, she began to laugh a manic, evil laugh. It was the only unattractive thing about the most powerful woman on the planet, but she couldn’t care less. Everyone was now in her power. All people would soon bow to her and crave to fulfill her every desire. She would let the world burn and the world would love her for it. She wanted power and adoration, and now she had more than anyone in history. As she continued to laugh, she rocked her perfect ass as fast as she could, preparing for the greatest release of her life.

“That’s it! Make me come Mr. President!” Mistress Y howled on top of him, “The entire world is watching you please their mistress. Give them a good show or I’ll find someone better to satisfy me.”, with that, the president doubled his efforts. He was humiliated, but he couldn’t imagine letting go of his mistress’s perfect sex. Everything about Mistress Y begged to be worshiped.

And then she came. She came all over the face of her slave. Mistress Y looked towards the camera and envisioned all of her thralls across the globe watching her pleasure. They adore her, they revere her and they worship her. Now, she could have anyone in the world under her ass and treat her like a goddess, even Ice and Sammi would prove their devotion if called on, because she had won all there is to win.

She looked down at the broken man below her, smiled, and snapped her fingers. The president came like he never cum in his life. He, like the others is her obidient slave, and now he will be her eager slave. He like all the others will not just accept her rule, but they will help her out of pleasure. She again looked at the camera. With one snap, millions would feel her love. But she wanted to wait and feel their love first.

At first she only dreamed that she and her friends could bring the world to its knees through seduction. As she lost herself in the first of many orgasims that night, she thinks back at how a small time fetish model led her fellow Mistresses to unending and unyielding power…

2 Years Earlier:

Her name was not Mistress Y. She never called herself that when she wasn’t performing her erotic clips site.

She was happy with how well her website had done. She was not that popular in high school, she never stood out to the boys (or girls, she had lots of urges) and felt the need to explore her dark side. Running a website, where she could make domination videos was a rush that she could not afford to pass up.

She chose Mistress Y for the simple reason that it was, well simple. She knew that she wanted to be taboo. She would create content that would indulge people’s fantasies, after all fantasies are the safest place to indulge yourself. And even though it had it’s ups and downs she did her best and Mistress Y slowly caught on. Her front side was not a strength, but she made up for it amply with one of the largest asses in the business. Because she was not what some people would call traditionally beautiful, she created fun and exciting scenarios. Insane nurses, evil aunties and those kinds of things. Overall, she found an audience, made some money and slowly, found a way to explore some of her fantasies.

The part she did not expect to be so thrilling was when she arranged to work with other models. Other performers, ones she felt were more attractive than herself loved the persona of Mistress Y, and wanted to perform with her. After all if you have the looks, why not work with Mistress Y who can always spice up your story. Among her favorites to work with were an amazing model named Sammi Sacks. The girl had the best rack that Mistress Y had ever scene. More than that, Sammi was a real sweetheart. She was dirty, knew how to use her body and owned every room she was in. While Mistress Y was jealous of some performers bodies, and boy did Sammi’s body put everyone to shame, she felt like the scenes they did together was a real team effort.

Her other favorite came later, when a young and gorgeous woman named Goddess Ice jumped onto the scene. At this point everyone was aping on what Mistress Y had done (though not nearly as good an actress as she was), but Goddess Ice was too beautiful not to be noticed. Her rise in the field was meteoric, and quickly she was as big a star as Mistress Y. it was natural for them to work together and it was always a fun pairing. The truth is that, where Mistress Y was an amazing actress, Goddess Ice just had to flash her cleavage and she would steal every scene that she was in. As their friendship grew, so did MIstress Y’s interest in her hot counterpart. Y was aware of the potential powerhouse they were together, but wanted to get a small sense of what Ice was packing.

Goddess Ice also had a secret that Mistress Y learned about. There seemed to be some rather odd tension Between Goddess Ice and her two sisters. Her younger sister Belle, who grew up to be a cuter and cuddlier version of Goddess Ice was also becoming a rising star in this small little porn world. Between the two brunette bombshells was their foster sister, Nikki. Now Nikki was the opposite of the biological sisters. She was a blond to their brunete. She was built to their long legs. And most noticeable, where Ice and Belle were T-and-A wet dreams, Nikki was all Ass. And even compared to Mistress Y, that ass was as big as it was beautiful. There was a sense that because of Nikki’s relations, that there were relationships and sexual flare ups between the three sisters. Belle and Nikki were rumored to have had an affair, and Ice, being the oldest had a strange dominant streak with the sisters. People talked, and Y was curious if any of it was true. Suffice to say, as these three were all rising stars in this fetish world, Mistress Y was looking for a new way to empower herself and gain new momentum.

The time had come to get an enlargement. Up top. It would make her feel more powerful and also be a boost to her ongoing clips for fans. Working with these newer, younger and bustier actresses helped her finalize the decision and like everything else, she would make the best with what she had.

But she had no idea, that everything would change because of this choice.

When she was prepped for surgery her doctor, a well respected surgeon did something he should not have done. He told her that he was a big fan of her work. Now Mistress Y knew how to handle these situations, but she was about to let the man operate on her and was a bit taken aback. He was enamored by Mistress Y because of her cuckolding clips, and did not want to miss the opportunity to meet her. In his anxious state he recommended a new addition to the augmentation. It was an added drug to reduce swelling after surgery.

“Is is safe?”, “Mistress Y” asked, a reasonable question.

“Absolutely”, the doctor said. This was not entirely true. The drug was in what could only be described as the late stages of testing. All of the testing had showed that it was nothing more than a placebo effect on the body. She would think it helped her recovery time and be grateful for it. Maybe enough for a date. It was a stupid thing to do, but the doctor was star struck and wanted the chance to prove himself to someone he so desired.

So the drug was administered in the surgery. Like the doctor thought, there were no added effects. But as Mistress Y slept, something kicked in. what the doctor failed to understand was that the drug, while thought of as a placebo, was in fact a stimulant for the mind. Its design was to reach into a person’s subconscious and allow the desires the mind has for the body to externalise. Imagine that you want your broken leg to heal faster, the drug was designed to help externalise that desire and your leg might heal faster. It was an insane idea, that somehow took shape with Mistress Y. After all, she was hoping to become a more power dominant woman.

As she rested from her surgery, she imagined herself as the mistress from her videos. In her videos she is in total control. Total power. Her sexuality dominates any man and any woman. With her new breasts, which she imagined would be perfect when she awakens, had divine powers. If she was a perfect goddess before, then her new breasts could ensnare any prey, let her achieve any fantasy and dominate any person.

Her ass, her ass that she worked to sculpt into a booty lovers dream could give anyone who looks upon it instant pleasure. If her ass got her this far, imagine how powerful it will be once she becomes the confident, dominant woman she always knew was inside her. One kiss to her ass, one lick, one touch and all who gazed upon it would be enthralled forever.

As she began to see herself as this new and powerful creature, she imagined her friends who she did videos with. She imagined herself as the character she played. She would be the dominant sexual figure to the world, but to the other mistresses, she would be the mother of their dreams. She would give them advice on how to seduce others, use their feminine wiles to gain power, exploit business opportunities and rule others lives as they saw fit. If Sammi and Ice could enthrall men over the internet, imagine what she could teach them to do to people in their real lives.

As she wolk up from her surgery, something was different. This girl finally called herself Mistress Y….And she liked how that sounded.

As the doctor came in to inspect the surgery, it only took him moments to know that something had changed. He was about to call out her name when she slowly lifted her hand towards his mouth.

“Why don’t you call me by my real name”, She said in a breathy, confident voice, “Call me the name you want to call me”.

As she spoke the doctor was enthralled by her presence, he was also in heaven. Never in his wildest fantasies did he believe this was possible. To have an erotic, one on one encounter with his favorite porn star. He planned to keep it cool, but was intimidated by the confident grin she had on her face. Also, were her eyes that deep and green before?

“Well, you’re healing at a re-at a remarkable rate”, the doctor broke down. She was displaying so much more confidence than before, he did not know why he was so intimidated. “And depending on your comfort level, you should be ready to go...”. And without warning, Mistress Y Revealed her naked body to the doctor.

“Oh but doctor, i feel very comfortable.” Mistress Y went on. She stepped towards the doctor, loving the level of control she had over him. She knew that this man was like any other. They were all submissive to the power she possessed.

The doctor was sweating, amazed as all his fantasies were coming true. But as he hungrily looked over her body he noticed a shean to her skin. Somehow it was now more perfect, her freckles and acne were gone. Somehow her body had transformed in a matter of hours.

“Well, you certainly look like...I mean you look.”, As he stuttered, she put her hands on her hips, she flashed a pose with a dominant cocky smile that make the doctor lose all control.

“I know how I look…” She looked deep inside his eyes. Mistress Y was closing in for the kill, “I just wanted to know if you wanted a closer look?”. With that, she turned around, revealing the thing of the doctors dreams. He did not know why this porn model, one not as pretty as other had captured so much of his attention and money. But as he stared at her backside, all of his fantasies came true. The woman who flaunted her ass in front of him for so long, had the meat to back up her claim.

“Yes, please, please let me touch your—”

“Please what doctor?”, She asked in a condescending tone. She turned her head to see him on his knees, having lost all dignity and having crawled to his lowest point. But she did not want his lust. She wanted his devotion.

“Please Mistress Y, may I kiss your ass?”, And that was the moment. That was the moment Mistress Y has waited for her entire life. For this man, this pathetic man, there would be no other pleasure than obeying her every whim. She controlled his heart, and she could what she pleased with it.

She could not help it. She began to laugh. It high pitched, nearly a cackle. The doctor did not notice though. He was desperately hard and eagerly waiting for permission or rejection. Somehow he knew both would give him pleasure. It meant that his mistress cared for him.

Looking away from him, but slowly moving her ass up and down, Mistress Y began, “Maybe later if you’re good. But i have some basic questions first. You’ll answer them won’t you?”

“Yes Mistress Y.”, The doctor said, his focus belonged entirely to the prefect gyrating ass in front of him.

“Thats a good boy. Well first off, i’m guessing that the drug you gave me had some rather unexpected effects on me. You’ll be a good little slave and discover what happened wont you?”

“Yes Mistress Y”, the doctor went on, he was aware of the question, but his devotion was for the large round asshole hovering just above his mouth.

“Very good. And just so we’re clear, once you discover what happened, can you make it so that I can do it again and share this feeling with some of my friends?”

“Yes Mistress Y”, The doctor continued, he knew his purpose, his cock was inches from bursting out of his pants as his mistress kept rocking back and forth…

She was starting to feel aroused. It was the thought deep inside her mind. It was more than just her body. It was more than just her boobs or her ass. Mistress Y was powerful, and that power meant that she deserved to be obeyed.

“Well then once you know how to do that you will let me know. But just so we’re clear...”, Mistress Y turned around. She saw just how far gone the doctor was. He was how she imagined every man was. Deep down, they all needed to find the most powerful woman they can and have them make the best decisions for them. All men want to be dominated, and she was now the most dominant woman on the planet, “...How do I know that you are loyal to me and only me? How do I know that I can leave and wait for you to finish your assignment? I know because you are worthless without my attention. So all I need to do before I leave here is to grab you phone number, and here you say it one more time. Who am I?”

The doctor began to moan, she was so powerful and he was so weak. He would always obey her every whim and would die rather than let her down, “You are my MISTRESS! Mind, body and Soul! You are Mistress Y!”

With that, Mistress Y walked out of the office. She strutted out the door, and without looking back, she snapped her fingers. The Doctor yelled, as he had the largest orgasim he has ever had in his life. As his mistress walked away, the doctor knew that he had done something terrible. But as he kep feeling the pleasure burst out of him, he did not care. Mistress Y was now the most powerful being on the planet, and the Doctor would help her do anything. He would help her destroy the whole world, if only so he can stare up at her beauty.

Mistress Y smiled as she changed and walk out into the world. It was her world, and she planned to make it everything she ever desired.

To Be Continued…….