The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kneel Before The Mistress of Power

By Enthralledo

Chapter 3: The Balcony

She was about to give it all up.

Stacy Gold had everything a hot, successful twenty-two year old woman could want. She was a beautiful young actress and had become an overnight sensation. Her beauty was beyond compare. A few guest spots on TV shows were all it took for Stacy to gain hundreds of devoted fans. That and her online presence, where she got millions of followers thanks to her hot but taistful posts allowed Stacy Gold to be taken seriously by producers and movie executives as soon as she began to act. She was treated with respect and adoration, and was just about to premiere her first movie. Stacy Gold was on everyone’s “Hottest In Hollywood” lists, and Stacy planned to use this platform to prove her ability. Thanks to her millions of fans, Stacy Gold truly felt loved. All Stacy wanted in life was to feel that others loved and appreciated who she was inside. After a lot of hard work and practice Stacy was given the adoration that she wanted.

Now Stacy was with a mysterious woman, walking out onto the balcony that overlooked the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. She was in a lavish hotel room, she was turned on by her companion and could not resist the orders being given by a beautiful woman holding her by two thick ropes.

The woman named Goddess Ice was walking the very attractive and very naked Stacy Gold onto her Balcony. At night, the Las Vegas strip is crowded, and if just one person caught a picture of Stacy Gold naked, it could be the end of her life as she knew it.

“Say hello to everyone...”, The woman holding Stacy’s ropes said.

Stacy only cared about pleasing this woman. Since she met her earlier that day, Goddess Ice had been teasing Stacy with her beautiful face, her perfect skin and luscious curves. Stacy, who had never had any other lesbian tendencies was willing to do anything this woman asked of her. Even let herself be debased in a semi-public way.

“Come on Stacy, let’s let them all see the slut that I’m going to fuck.” Goddess Ice smiled as she held onto the naked blond, “Just think about how hot it...well actually it’s pretty cold out, isn’t it?”

“It really is Mistress...”, Stacy said in a shiver. Being outside now, what she was doing and how she felt started to become real.

But somehow, in spite of the illogic of it, Stacy knew that there was no going back. Goddess Ice could not be ignored.

“Well that’s unfortunate....”, Goddess Ice said. The dom’s hands were sliding up Stacy’s ample body. While they were Stacy’s only source of warmth, Goddess Ice was enjoying the soft and tender feel of the starlets skin. Though Goddess Ice was wearing a tight black lingerie bodice, she felt hot and warm as the night air brushed across her exposed legs and ass. The biggest turn on in the world is control, and Goddess Ice was getting all of it. Any man in the country would give their soul to get to do the things she was about to do to Stacy Gold, and Goddess Ice was getting a soul in the process.

As Stacy felt the touch of Goddess Ice on her skin, she began to look down. There she was, one of the most recognizable new faces in the country. She was standing on an open balcony on the Vegas Strip, one of the busiest streets in the world. She was naked and exposed, and a strong seductive woman was tying her to the side of the balcony. The goddess was wearing a strap-on. The city of sin was about to live up to it’s name as Stacy Gold was about to be fucked by this mysterious yet powerful Goddess Ice. And as Stacy looked down towards the street, she felt a terror she has never known.

“They’ll...They’ll see me—”

“They are going to see you.”, Goddess Ice said matter of factly. Her fetish ropes were tying Stacy’s hands down. Soon Stacy would not be able to run away. Not that she wanted to, even in her terror. She felt Goddess Ice’s warm breath in her ear. No one could escape Goddess Ice.

“They are going to see you become my slut. They are going to hear you scream my name. All these people, if any of them look up they are going to see me take you for the ride of your life.”, Goddess Ice went on. Stacy was now secure, and she was helplessly looking at all of the Las Vegas landmarks surrounding her. Stacy was stiff with fear, and her tight ass was beginning to sway out of anxiety and anticipation.

Goddess Ice was happy with the ropes. No one was going to leave until she was done with them. She glided her hand onto Stacy’s back and felt the firmness of the pop icon’s ass. So many people out there wanted her. Only Goddess Ice would get her. And if hundreds of strangers might accidentally look up and see this site of domination, well that only got Ice hotter.

Goddess Ice gave Stacy’s ass a quick but sharp spank.

“Oh, your Ass is so cold...”, Goddess Ice said before another quick slap. Stacy felt a wave of pleasure coarse through her entire body at Ice’s hand. Stacy began to whimper. The sounds of the whimpering made Goddess Ice spank her for longer and harder. She slapped Stacy’s right cheek, then moved to the left. Goddess Ice enjoyed every inch of the shaking butt. Thousands of boys, men and women wanted and worshiped this ass. And now it belonged to her.

“Thats right, think they can hear you whimpering out on the strip?”, Goddess Ice asked. Stacy whimpered a more nervous sound, reminded about how exposed she was to wandering eyes, “I mean look at all those people down there Stacy dear. How many do you think there are?”, Goddess Ice asked while the spanking continued. Goddess Ice loved how it made the young girl squirm.

“Oh God, there’s so many people...”, Stacy whimpered. She looked down. There were countless people. She felt humiliated. Why did Stacey let this woman control her like this? She started to cry. Not from the hand now fondling her exposed ass. Stacey was crying from the shame of being so exposed and vulnerable. Stacey went on:

“And it’s so crowded, and it’s a Saturday night—”

“—It sure is...”, Goddess Ice went on. She felt the shivering skin of Stacy’s ass. It was totally hers to play with. She gave Stacy’s ass two hard slaps. She then grabbed Stacy’s waist and saw the tears forming on that beautiful face. It was time to take her, Goddess Ice thought. It was time to take her reward.

Goddess Ice stepped away from the confused girl. She walked a step back, and began to lube her strap-on.

“Oh God...”, Stacy cried. She looked out and saw the whole city. Goddess Ice had an amazing view. It stretched out and she could see all of the casinos. She saw countless hotels. Endless buildings. And she saw an infinite amount of windows. They were all pointing right at her. She was about to be used as an object, and hundreds of eyes might be looking as she debases herself for Goddess Ice’s amusement.

Goddess Ice came back behind Stacey. She grabbed Stacy’s pussy and ass with one hand. Stacy gave a hearty moan at the sensation. Goddess Ice was enamored with Stacy’s continuous subjugation. Her big plastic member was ready, and the celebrity ass in front of Goddess Ice would do whatever she desired. Goddess Ice began to rub. Stacy began to moan.

“That’s it Stacy, yeah, that’s it...”, Goddess Ice started to move her fingers back and forth. Stacy moaned louder as her Goddess kept her taunts going, “That’s right, don’t fight all those feelings. Look at you, naked with your ass thrust out to me. There’s nowhere for you to hide. ”

“Oh no...”, Stacy quietly pleaded. She was in heaven, but Goddess Ice kept reminding her of her shame. She was giving into this beautiful woman without a fight. She was about to debase herself, and anyone with a smartphone below them could ruin everything she worked for. If people saw what was happening, that Stacy Gold was having raunchy and submissive sex in a public place her career and her life would be over. No matter how attracted she was to her, no matter how much her pussy was aching to feel the touch of her goddess, Stacy knew that she was letting Ice ruin her life. But as the thick strap-on thrust into her pussy with little warning, Stacy’s shame and pleasure blocked out all rational thought. Stacy moaned in horror and delight, as she gave in to a woman’s sexual dominance for the first time in her life.

“Oh, this feels sooo good.”, Goddess Ice said, as she thrust into Stacy at a rhythmic pace. Ice loved the feel of this girls body, and her hands explored every inch. She loved knowing that Stacy was giving in without a fight. It made her feel powerful.

“Oooh, Oh my!”, Stacy moaned between each thrust of her Goddess. She loved every new sensation, “It’s so big...Ooh yes!”

With that, Goddess Ice increased the pace of her thrusts. There was no resistance from the girl now. Goddess Ice could command total pleasure from the once strong and independant girl, and she loved watching Stacy Gold give in. As Stacy moaned, the Goddess smiled and started to laugh.

“Oh! Oh Goddess!”, Stacy whimpered. She was not told to say that, but she needed to scream it. She needed to say it. She was feeling such pleasure that she needed to praise the woman giving her everything she craved. Too embarrassed to look back, Stacy could not see Goddess Ice smile become a wicked grin. Stacy felt a devotion to the person giving her so much pleasure. She could still see dozens of people on the ground though. Any one of them could be seeing her subjugation. Stacy could not hold back her fears that were mixed with the pleasure and continued, “Oh Goddess, this is so...so nerve racking… Oh FUCK!”

Goddess Ice kept her speed. She loved hearing the torment in the blond’s voice. As fun as fucking and dominating a hot and famous blond was to Goddess Ice, it was nothing compared to making her thralls live out their darkest fears and fantasies for her amusement. Goddess Ice put one of her hands in front of Stacy’s moaning face. She was going to remind her how exposed she was.

“Do you think they’re all getting a nice view?”, Goddess Ice asked between thrusts. She pointed to the large hotel across from them. There were hundreds of windows, countless with the lights on, “Well I’m sure lots of people are. I mean over there is the Bellagio and over there is the Caesars. That’s why I made the hotel manager get me this suite. It’s such a great view...” Goddess Ice went on pointing to all of the famous Vegas landmarks. With each place she pointed, Stacy imagined the people who might be watching her. She had no cover and was debasing herself to the every order of Goddess Ice.

“Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!”, Stacy could barely contain the shame. Neither could she contain her excitement. Out in the cold air Stacy’s ass was bouncing fast and furious to match her Mistress’s thrusts. Stacy moaned louder as Goddess Ice was getting a faster rhythm going.

“Good job Stacy. Good Job. Moan on my cock. Let them all hear you. Do you think they can hear you?”, Goddess Ice teased.

“Oh shit! Oh no!”, Stacy yelled.

“I think they can hear you…”, Goddess Ice laughed. She knew dominating this girl would be rewarding. But Ice was having more fun breaking her in than any of her trophy slaves so far, “I bet they can hear you up here. They can hear your moans for pleasure. Your moans for me!”, Goddess Ice leaned in, she wanted to feed off of Stacy’s craven desires.

As Stacy moaned louder, and Ice saw how hot she looked slamming into Stacy from behind, Ice began to climax. Even she, Goddess Ice, the second Mistress of Power was helpless to her own desires. She saw Stacy from afar, wanted to test her powers of seduction on someone with no outward desire for her, and she claimed her. Seeing Stacy Gold, America’s heartthrob turn from her practiced public face, and fall to a state of confused lust for Goddess Ice was one of the finest turns Ice had done so far.

Knowing that someone adored by millions of people would give up her fame, her wealth and her values because of an unnatural lust for the control Goddess Ice possessed proved to Ice that there was no one able to stand in her way. Whenever in the future Goddess Ice would want someone she would get them. No matter how famous, powerful or beautiful they were, if Goddess Ice decided that they were hers, they would fall to their knees and obey like dogs in heat.

So great was her power, that Goddess Ice was not scared that people might right now be looking at her fucking Stacy. Goddess Ice relished it. She wanted the world to see her as she truly was now. She was Goddess Ice, she was more beautiful and more dominant than anyone else. There was no better way to show that this is who she was now than by having them see her fucking a well known woman with no restrictions. Anyone who saw this scene would realize that it was Goddess Ice who was sexy, strong and worthy of their love, not Stacy Gold. As Stacy kept meeting her thrusts, Goddess Ice felt her tall fit body shudder with pleasure. Stacy Gold was her bitch, and Goddess Ice was happy to let anyone see what it meant to be her bitch.

“Ahhh! Fuck!!!”, Stacy began to yell into the night air. If her goddess wanted her to be heard, than Stacy would be as loud as she had to be.

“That’s it, what a good little slut you are...You are such a good little slut!”, Goddess Ice spewed at her fucktoy.

“Yes, thank you Goddess! Thank you...”, Stacy moaned and yelled. Ice loved the power she had over this girl. She lifted her leg on top of Stacy’s ass. She wanted to go deeper and drill the girl harder. She knew there would be no resistance.

“Good girl...Good fucktoy. Keep moaning for your Goddess...Oh yeah!”, Ice kept the pace fast. But it was not fast enough to make Stacy release. Goddess Ice wanted her turned on, but wanted to prolong the pleasure and humiliation. Stacy was now her slave, and the slaves of Goddess Ice would learn to serve before anything else.

“Look at everyone down there. They all came to this city looking for a show. And it looks like they’ve got one now...Stacy Gold, giving up her ass for one night only!”, Goddess Ice teased. Stacy was torn at this point. She was deeply humiliated. But the only thing she could focus on was the pleasure Goddess Ice was giving her. Stacy was lost to who she used to be. The only thing she cared about was doing whatever Goddess Ice wanted her to do, since only Goddess Ice could make her this happy.

Goddess Ice made Stacy wave to the possible crowds of people out on the street. They then looked into the windows of the hotel closest to them. There were clear signs of some people looking. Goddess Ice ordered Stacy to give them a wave. Stacy did as she was told. If this would make her Goddess happy, than Stacy would wave as she got reemed from behind. In these moments Stacy realized that Goddess Ice was not just giving her pleasure in spite of the humiliation of being watched.

The humiliation was a part of the pleasure.

Goddess Ice was so beautiful, and so commanding and controlling. A woman that powerful would want to show just how superior she was to someone like Stacy, and in her humiliation Stacy made Goddess Ice even more powerful. Who cared that Stacy was hot enough to attract some acting projects. Real power came from real dominance. Goddess Ice was the sexiest woman Stacy had ever seen. Goddess Ice was able to dominate anyone she met through sex and seduction. Realizing that she was so much less than her Goddess made Stacy feel low and worthless. She deserved to be outside, naked and nothing more than a sextoy for Goddess Ice. She was only there to obey and rejoice Goddess Ice in all her sexual glory. It made Stacy all the more aroused, and all the more adamant to debase herself in more earnest for Goddess Ice. she loved Goddess Ice in a way beyond any love she had ever known, and would do anything to make herself worthy of her affections.

“This is so humiliating Goddess...”, Stacy looked back at Goddess Ice. It was the sexiest site Stacy had ever seen. Here was a tall woman with perfect dark hair. Flawless skin. Big round and voluptuous breasts. Every curve of Goddess Ice was perfect. Every move she made only made Goddess Ice seem more powerful and dominant. She was bouncing back and forth, pushing Stacy’s sex to new heights. As she looked into Ice’s face, she saw an almost mean looking grin. Goddess Ice was getting off on Stacy being demeaned and turned into a willing sextoy for her amusment. Stacy knew that Goddess Ice deserved to humiliate her, and only fell more in love with her, “...It’s so humiliating goddess, but I want more. Control me. Use me. Do anything you want to me...Oh Fuck!”

“Thats a GOOD GIRL!”, Goddess Ice went on. She loved hearing Stacy crack. There was no limit to her powers. Nothing that would not bend and bow to Goddess Ice in the end, “Good Girl! Let them ALL hear you. Let them all hear that you’re my little slut!”

“OH FUCK! I’m your SLUT! I’m Your Slut Goddess!!!”, Stacy yelled, throwing herself back into Goddess Ice as deep as she could.

“That’s right, keep screaming Slut! Let them all know how much you love getting fucked by me!”,

Goddess Ice went on. She was going deeper and faster.

“Oh FUCK!! Oh Yes Goddess! I’m your slut and I LOVE getting fucked by you”, Stacy kept screaming. She would wake up the whole city if she had to. She needed everyone to know who she belonged to. And she needed them to know how amazing her Goddess was.

With That, Goddess Ice went into Stacy as fast as she could, “Than Put your face out there Stacy! Let everybody hear you cum for me. Use that slutty little mouth and Cum as loud as you can. Cum while I fuck your slutty little pussy. Cum for your owner! CUM FOR YOUR GODDESS!!”, With that, Stacy Gold began to yell and moan, she was on the verge of release. The greatest release of her life.

“OOOH!! Oh FUCK! OH FUCK I’m Cumming Goddess!”

“That’s it you Whore! Good! Good! Good!”, Goddess Ice yelled, as she felt the pleasure of this carnal experience coarse through her, “That’s it beg! I want to hear you Beg! Beg to come in front of all of these people!”

“Oh Please! Please fuck me harder Goddess! Please let me come for you Goddess Ice! Oh! OOOOH! OH!”, And with that, Stacy Gold exploded. She was naked, bent over for the world to see, as a superior woman, a Mistress of power controlled her pleasure.

“Oh yeah, that’s it you whore. That’s it...good girl ...”, Goddess Ice controlled Stacy through her climax. Ice was thrilled. This was the first time she had ever conquered a movie star. But it certainly would not be the last.

Goddess Ice collapsed onto Stacy’s back. She had a wide and wicked smile on her face. Ice was excited to play more games with this blond whore who was now brought low and made to serve the Mistresses of Power. But those games would come later. Right now, she just enjoyed seeing the movie star tied up, naked and dumbstruck at how quickly she had thrown her life away.

Stacy was panting uncontrollably. As she came down from the high of her climax, she could clearly see the people in the windows across from her. She looked down and saw a crowd of people, no longer moving through the strip. Now they were all standing very still. They were looking straight up.

“Well don’t be rude Stacy. Go and give your new fans a wave...”, Goddess Ice teased her new plaything. Stacy was humiliated. It was clear that at least one of the hundreds of people looking at her would know who she was. Stacy’s life and career were over now. She had thrown her life away and all the things she hoped to accomplish were now gone. All she was now was a plaything for Goddess Ice. After the climax she just had, Stacy thought that might not be the worst thing in the world.

Reluctantly, and purely for her Goddess’s amusement, Stacy gave a gentle, non-descript wave. It really did humiliate her to do it. But then she heard Goddess Ice laugh. At that moment, she was ready to do whatever else would make her Goddess happy.

“Well done slave...”, Goddess Ice said, standing up. Stacy was taken aback. After such a thorough fuckfest, Goddess Ice suddenly looked poised and orderly. It was as if Goddess Ice was so powerful and so dominant that the best sex of Stacy’s life was nothing to the Goddess. Stacy just stared in awe of this beautiful and sexy woman. Everything she did just turned her on more and more.

“Now, I think it’s best I leave you out here for a bit...”, Goddess Ice said to her bound slave, “...Here though, bite down on this. It will help any of those confused but horny people down there understand just who’s in charge here.”

And with that, Goddess Ice pulled out a ball gag. Before Stacy could even think about what that meant, the ball was in her mouth and preventing her from speaking. Stacy knew what this symbolized. This meant that Goddess Ice was the alpha, and everyone else, including big shot stars like Stacy were her beta’s. That felt right to Stacy though. She was starting to feel the cold night air take hold of her skin. Goddess Ice gave Stacy one more firm smack on the ass. Just a quick reminder about who owned it. As Goddess Ice walked into the warm hotel sweet, Stacy Gold felt cold. She was tied up and now struggled to breathe through the gag. She had no idea when or if Goddess Ice would untie her and let her into the posh and polished hotel room. But before Goddess Ice closed the door, Stacy just took a moment to look at her Mistress’s Ass as it bounced into luxury. It looked firm, toned and supple. Stacy got a weird sensation that all she really wanted was to get her Goddess’s permission to kiss her feet and lick her ass. Stacy had never felt those kinds of feelings before, but knew that she would fantazies about being the best asskisser she could until her mistress let her back into the house.

As Goddess Ice stood in the center of the well kept hotel room, she smiled a victorious smile. It had been nearly four months since her Goddess surgery, and now corrupting the rich and famous was almost child’s play. Her fellow Mistress, the bubbly and busty Sammi Sacks had dared Ice to find Stacy Gold after the two had watched her first film.

Goddess Ice was already looking forward to an enticing trip to Las Vegas, and realized that logistically, she would be able to find Stacy and turn her with ease. At this point, so few people were able to resist the Mistresses of Power that Goddess Ice felt very confident that she would have the hollywood sexpot eating out of her hand-among other places on her perfect body- within a matter of hours. She thought It would make a good exercise in extracting a high value target, and the thought of having the cute blond servicing her every need on her vacation was a highlight too.

Before she attained her Goddess state, Goddess Ice was a well liked woman but in truth, it took her until her adult years to gain the sexual confidence she would later need. That meant that girls like Stacy Gold, pretty girls who got all the attention right away were never the kinds of people Goddess Ice would like to be around. The thought of having that kind of girl, let alone one famous, rich and in the public consciousness literally becoming her good and obedient ass kisser was too much for Ice to resists.

Getting into the same room as Stacy ended up being a good challenge, but and easy acquisition by Ice’s standards. Using some of the Mistresses enthralled business men stationed throughout the financial world (Now totally loyal to her of course), Goddess Ice was able to meet with Stacy’s producers as a potential investor. This led to having this slick movie producer cumming on his awards to prove his devotion to his new Goddess. The man was too old and ugly to be allowed to touch someone as sexually divine as Goddess Ice, but he was putty in her hand and was willing to devote himself to Ice and betray his young starlet.

Once the producer was enslaved, he ordered the films ad campaign for Stacy Gold’s next film to have a media event in Las Vegas. With that, Stacy was literally flown right into Goddess Ice’s arms. The conquest, like other weak minded people they had seduced, was not complicated. Goddess Ice pretended to be a new producer, Stacy was taken aback by the oddly alluring woman, and within a few more glances at the tits and ass of Goddess Ice, Stacy Gold would be changing professions from movie star to fucktoy. Goddess Ice set an appointment for that night, and Stacy decided to go out for cocktails with this alluring and powerful woman.

Within a few hours, Goddess Ice knew that she wanted more from this woman, she wanted Stacy to ruin herself. It took one look at Goddess Ice’s beautiful balcony view and she knew what she wanted. She wanted to dominate the blond sexdoll in a semi-public place. It was fun, it was hot and Goddess Ice knew that she would be bringing many more thralls to Vegas for a fun first round to break them in.

What Goddess Ice was excited about was that, in the challenge to get Stacy, she had inadvertently strengthened the media connections for the Mistresses of Power. Soon the most powerful, most beautiful women in the world would have a controlling interest in one of the world’s largest multimedia companies. That could lead them to much larger possibilities, and larger conquests. As Goddess Ice looked at the broken, defeated and horny woman gagged on her balcony, she knew that it was only a matter of time before her dominance would be something the entire world knew and revered.