The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis:

An ancient, dark force arises in the modern night to spread terror in the dark, waining days of Autumn.

Disclaimer:

This is a work of adult fiction. It is set in a dark mirror to our own world. Don’t read this story if you don’t like adult situations and adult sexual depictions. This is intended for adults only.

Krampusnacht

Prologue:

The clock ticked slowly past 4:30 and Karl rose, shutting down his monitor, he gathered his things hurridly. Turning to leave he found his way blocked. He smiled politely, feeling his jaw clench.

“Evening Renee.” He said politely, trying to edge past her.

“Hi Karl. We need to talk about the Johnson Report.”

“I just sent you the final analysis.” He replied, trying to force an edge of happiness into his voice.

“Yeah, about that. The client just revised the budget. Reduced it 5% overall and I promised them that we would turn it around to them by Friday. Legal needs 24 hours to turn it around so I need it today.”

“My plane leaves in 3 hours Renee. I got this time off cleared in July.”

“Yeah, thats unfortunate. Still, next years department budget hinges on this client, not to mention the Christmas bonus.” She turned and walked away, a bright smile on her always cheerful face. “Oh thats right, remind me next week to schedule your quarterly review.” And she was gone.

Karl’s stomach clenched and his vision swam.—WICKED—The word echoed through his mind and hung there, undeniable as the sun. Gritting his teeth, Karl shover IT back down.—The moon’s not up yet you bastard.—He thought, falling back down into his chair. Reaching up, Karl flipped his screen back on.

Wednesday—Midnight The front door opened with a bang, the wood cracking as Karl shouldered it open. Despite the sub-zero temperatures outside sweat poured off his brow. He kicked the door closed and it slammed shut behind him. The hall clock chimed midnight, and moonlight streamed through the window.

—WICKED—the word floated up from the ever present darkness below. The moonlight brigtened and he was drawn to it like a moth to its firey end. Step by step, he was pulled, struggling to resist every step. The clouds had parted and the sliver of a moon was just visible over the apartment building across the street.

Pain shot up through his hand grabbing his wrist he looked down. His nails had already extended into razor keen black talons. His shoes streched and began to tear. Dense red hair began forcing its way out of his skin. “No...” Karl moaned and doubled over and horns burst from his forehead.

* * *

The Krampus stood, stretching his neck, working the kinks the long years being trapped in his human form had caused. The chains around his shoulders jingled merrily as he turned and inspected himself in the mirror. He ran his long tongue over the sharp fangs filling his maw. Smiling he peered back into his own eyes and spoke to his human self.

“I am sorry Karl, but you’ve had long enough. You see, belief in me has exploded in recent years on this continent and I will be resuming my duties. The vacation, as they say, is over. Still, I am rather fond of you.” He sneered, turning away “Let me see what I can do about this little problem of yours.”

The Krampus’ iron shod hooves rang as he strode to the window and threw it wide. Pulling himself out he climbed the fire escape to better vantage. Reaching the roof, he inhaled deeply and bellowed before summoning a bundle of flaming switches and leaping into the night sky.

Thursday—3am It was near 3 when Renee and her date stumbled up the steps to her building. The elevator crawled the twenty stories, but her toy passed the time pinning her to the wall and biting on her neck. His other hand had snaked under her short, tight clubbing dress, pressed aside her sopping panties and was playing wonderfully rough with her clit. She was biting her lip to keep from moaning as her hips rolled into his hand. Stumbling into the hall she half dragged him to her door. She would be damned if she wasn’t going to get a good ride out of this guy. What was his name? Jeff something?

Jeff (or was it Jim) had been working hard not to stare at her ass all night, brought a beautiful bouquet of flowers and taken her to eat at Gene & Georgetti’s. Luckily she had gotten off of work early enough to make the reservation across town. The dance club at the penthouse had been amazing and she ground against him enough to get a good impression of his size. A few more glasses of champagne and she had every excuse to take him home. He’d be out bag and baggage first thing of course.

She finally got the key in the lock as Jeff continued to pinch her nipples from behind.—God! I’m going to ride you raw.—she thought. The door clicked close and he was out of his shirt and tugging her dress down her shoulders. It pooled on the floor at her feet and she stepped out of it and away from him. She swayed her ass drunkenly down the hall, the thong she was wearing concealing nothing and the 5 inch heels making her pert ass look even better. Jeff/ Jim followed her breathing hard, stumbling while stripping off his pants. She shoved him down on the couch and straddled him, grinding her wet slit agianst his boxer clad croch. He moaned into her neck and began nibbling and licking his way across her collarbone.

“Hahaha.” The chuckle echoed through the room and her bleary head. Opening her eyes she looked around. Was there a shadowed figure sitting in the chair next to her fireplace?

“Santa?” She slurred.

“Not quite.” Rumbled The Krampus. Drawing himself out of the recliner, he threw his arm forward. The chains around his shoulders shot out, spiraling about his arm and wrapped themselves firmly around the necks of the two lovers. “Stand.” He growled. Even as she struggled to breath, Renee felt her body respond without her consent. She and Jeff/ Jim stood at attention, shoulder to shoulder and faced the creature.

He was tall, seven feet at least, and heavily built with corded muscles. His skin was bronze and covered in thick red hair. Two large rams horns swept back from his forehead and almost scrapped the ceiling. Below a set of ruby red irises set black pools bore into her, while the wide mouth sneered.

She tried to speak, to scream, but only a choking gasp emerged. Next to her Jeff/ Jim trembled. Her arms refused to answer her wishes, hanging limply at her side. The chains rang and her vision snapped clear and the alcoholic fog in her mind parted.

“You there, what’s your name?” The Krampus ignored her, looking at the quivering man next to her.

“Tom...” came Jeff/ Jim’s shaky reply.

“You know who I am don’t you? I can smell your...belief.” The Krampus said silkily.

“You...you’re the Grumpus. Ma...my Oma told me stories...”

Smiling widely “And did she tell you what I did with wicked little boys?” The Krampus asked sweetly. Tom’s only response was a splatter of piss hitting the carpet. The Krampus walked slowly forward and raised his switch bundle before bringing its smoldering tips down across Tom’s chest. Angry red welts lifted from his skin. Tom’s eyes bugged and a scream caught in his throat. “Now, its time for you to leave Tom. I have business here, and its not with you. And remember, if you speak of me I will know—and I will visit you again.” Tom fled the room, barely grabbing his pants as he slammed the door. The chain unwound as he ran and snaked back around the The Krampus’ shoulders.

“As for you, Renee...” Her eyes flew wide as he smiled. “Oh yes I know who you are, and a what a wicked little thing you’ve been. Allow me to introduce myself—I am The Krampus. The waning days of Autumn are my time, a time to warn the mischievous and punish the wicked. The chains around your throat,” the chains chimed like bells, “are the Links of Obedience, forged from broken dreams and lost hope. And these are the Fasces of Punishment.” He held the bundle of switches up and slowly waved them in front of her eyes. She felt her breathing slow as her eyes followed the red burning brands. “I see you’re familiar with them.” He drew them away quickly, breaking her eye contact. He would savor this.

Her eyes locked back with the dark pits of his. Her mouth moved to speak. She fought with everything she had to clamp her mouth shut, but was powerless. “Father Nicholas would take a switch to us when he caught us out of class or smoking behind the shed.” She felt her voice tell him though the chains still bound her neck tightly. She felt her face flush scarlet. She threw all her will into moving, but all she could manage was to rub her thighs together. A thought unbidden, flashed through her mind of the chains winding around the rest of her body, binding her even more tightly. He was around the couch now and with a tug of the chain she turned to face him, her eyes once again locking with his. She could feel him, somewhere in the back of her mind, probing the most sacred, secret crevices of her mind. He bent and kissed her roughly, forcing his tongue into her mouth. She reach out and embraced him, pulling him to her. The long velvety organ tasted coppery and probed her mouth before sliding down her throat. She gagged, hard around it, but it kept sliding down into her.

She needed air—needed to breath. Her head was spinning from the lack of oxygen. What was she pressing her slit against? And her nipples were so hard as they rubbed up against The Krampus’ rough hair. Her vision was beginning to dim, and suddenly his tongue withdrew and she gasped for air, moaning as she exhaled.—What is he doing? It must be him! So hot!—

“Prostrate yourself slattern.” He husked. Her body flowed away from him, maintaining contact as long as possible, before laying itself over the back of the couch, legs spread wide. She felt the cool air caress her slit and thighs; she was still wet, and it was oozing down her thighs. A whisper sharp claws grazed her back and her thong fell away. Now she was utterly exposed, wearing only her 5 inch “fuck-me” heels. She gasped, wondering what those claws would feel like on her back, her breast, grazing across her throat.

She heard the air move and felt a burning, stinging feeling across her ass. She wanted to scream, to moan, to beg him to stop; but instead her back arched and her voice cried “One!”

“You have been wicked.” Smack

“Two! I have been wicked!” I have been wicked she thought.

“You should be punished.” Smack

“Three! I should be punish!” Yes! I should be punished...Please punish me...

“You shall make amends.” Smack

“Four! I shall make amends!” I will make amends...?

“Continue.” Smack

“Five! I have been wicked! Six!I should be punished! Seven! I will make amends! Eight! I have been wicked!” She cried out with each blow.

Renee’s back burned and her pussy spasmed with each painful strike. Her hips started jerking forward in time with each blow until she was right on the brink. She was so confused, it hurt so much, but she ached for more. She was always the one that did the using; they scratched her itch and if they got off, well bully for them. Now she felt used, brutalized, degraded. And it was delicious.

“Twenty! I. HAVE. BEEN. WICKED!” The Krampus stood back, admiring his works. Renee’s back and ass were an artful criss cross of pffy red welts; she was covered in sweat and her her hips were pushed back, displaying her pussy lewdly. Her body was shaking like a leaf. “Please.” She whispered. “Please...take me.” Beneath her a puddle of pussy juice was slowly staining her couch. That didn’t matter. She needed to be taken, need to be claimed.

The Krampus grinned. There was no reason to let such a delicious mortal meal go to waste. He felt his cock unsheath itself till it swung between his knees. Kneeling behind her he pushed his cock to her entrance. She tried to force herself back, to impale her slit, but her body wouldn’t move. Her eyes were glassy now, completely lost in the moment. He chuckled to himself, the Chains would stymie her will until she wanted to obey.

Slowly, achingly, he slid into her willing cunt. Her pussy stretched and strained at his gerth. Continuing to push he finally bottomed out in her and she screamed into the couch cushion in pain and pleasure.

“Heh, you can barely take half of me.” Humming an ancient Yule tune he began slowly pulling out and thrusting into her. Now he relaxed his hold on her will and was delighted when she pressed back, completely unbidden. Holding his burning bundle before her again he felt her eyes lock onto it. Bending he whispered in her ear. “You took your punishment well tonight, you wicked little slut.” He pressed deeply into her, reveling in the feel of her cervix against the head of his brick. Renee could only make horse gasping noises.

“Remember, you have been marked; The Dark Lord of Yule watches you.” His tongue slid out and caressed her ear. She shuddered. “And if you are wicked...” She gasped, mewed and pushed back onto his cock hard, trying to force more into her already stuffed pussy.

“I will be punished!” She shrieked.

“Remember! You must make amends. Do you understand?”

“Yes...Dark...Lord.” She was almost there, just one more...

He pulled out of her, withdrawing his cock with a wet slurp. A moment later the Links of Obedience uncoiled from around her neck, having kept her just on this side of release. Renee collapsed to the couch, groping to find release. “Remember...” He hissed one last time before disappearing in a puff of black soot, up the chimney, as Renee lay sobbing and rubbing herself furiously, unable to cum.