The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lavender Valley—A new job, a new start—Chapter 3 – Going to the hospital

The sun was high in the sky and its warm rays woke up Vanessa. She looked around, “Where...?”

It took her some time to realize she was in bed in what seemed to be a motel room. She reached the bedside but was struck by a strong wave of dizziness when her feet hit the floor. She instinctively brought the back of her hand on her mouth thinking she was going to puke.

Harry put his hand on her shoulder, “Are you ok?”

Vanessa didn’t even try to turn her head and face him. She just shook her head for an answer.

Harry got out of the bed. While grabbing his pants, he approached his wife, “You really don’t look good. We’d better get you to a doctor…”

Vanessa tried this time to look at her husband, her eyes clearly showing her agreement. She started to dress up the best she could. Harry dressed himself hastily and got back to help her. They left as soon as they were ready.

Vanessa still felt dizzy and nauseous but the symptoms seemed more bearable as they rode to see the doctor. Going through the streets of Lavender Valley made her feel… secure which brought some appreciated relief in her current state.

They finally arrived beside a surprisingly big hospital for such a small town. They reached the parking lot. Harry helped his wife to get out of the car. Once inside the building, the receptionist explained the couple they’d be next to see the doctor. Vanessa was relieved: she wouldn’t have to wait too long.

The couple was now seating in the waiting room.

Vanessa was puzzled. Trying to figure out what she could have done to get so sick, the dizzy lady did the best she could to recall what she did during the last 24 hours: their arrival in Lavender Valley, being introduced to Harry’s friends at that house, going to the City Hall for viewing the video Harry had told her about. Nothing seemed wrong although she couldn’t recall much from the video…

A nurse approached her, “Vanessa? Hi! My name’s Lilly. If you’d please come with me? Doctor Mundane is waiting for you.”

Harry helped his wife to stand up. The nurse stepped aside and lent a hand to the suffering woman. The trio started moving toward the waiting room’s exit. Nobody talked much. Vanessa was putting every effort in walking straight and not getting sick.

Harry was helping his wife the best he could but didn’t do great. Most of his cerebral functions were spent lurking at the nurse’s cleavage.

Who could have blamed him? Except for the color, the tight white dress she was wearing had not much to do with the usual nurse suit. A centered single industrial gray zipper was going all the way from the top to the bottom of the dress. The tension in the fabric brought it down well below her big DD tits letting everybody notice she tanned topless. The material was stretched so tight, it threatened to tear apart each time she breathed in. Her hard nipples jutting proudly through the material could almost have worked as hooks holding it all together on the top.

The trio got into an examination room. A white haired man in a lab coat was seated behind a desk promptly studying some documents: “Ah… Vanessa. You don’t mind if I call you Vanessa? I’m doctor Mundane. I was looking at your file. What can I do for you?”

Harry started telling the doctor about the morning events and Vanessa’s symptoms. He answered every question the doctor was asking before his wife could say anything. Usually, Vanessa would have been pissed off by her husband’s attitude but not this time. She was feeling too bad and, besides, it felt ok to just do what she was told.

The doctor got out of his chair. Approaching the examination table, he looked at Vanessa and waved his hand toward the table’s side, “Could you come and sit here please? I got a pretty good idea of what you have about but let’s make sure.”

Vanessa stood up and walked the best she could. She let herself fall half-seated on the side of the table. The doctor asked, “When did you have your periods?”

Vanessa thought about it while answering, “Hmm… Let me count… Ten… Twelve days ago. I mean… I can’t be…”

Frowning, the doctor stopped her, “No! No! I don’t think you’re pregnant.”

After some checkups, the doctor concluded: “Just as I thought. You’re suffering from a reaction to lavender flowers. Don’t worry! It’s easy to fix…”

Vanessa was still processing the diagnostic when the doctor disinfected the side of her upper arm. She didn’t have time to say anything before he inserted a syringe in the disinfected area and added, “This is a counteragent that will stop your body’s reaction to the flowers. The symptoms you are feeling should subside very quickly.”

“Ouch!” was Vanessa’s only reply. The doctor hadn’t finished his explanations, she was already feeling better. Just like with Maggie the day before, puffy clouds and happy bubbles were dancing in her brain.

The doctor took Vanessa’s arm and guided her to a small shady room at the back of the examination room. The docile girl was smiling dumbly. She lied herself down onto a small bed the man was showing her, ”Here, lie down on that bed and relax. Your symptoms should disappear in less than an hour. Feel free to close your eyes as you may experience a bit of drowsiness.”

Vanessa was already half asleep when the man reached for a drawer, took a pair of headphones from it and very gently placed them on her ears. Soft and soothing music started playing.

The doctor closed the door behind him. Noticing how Harry was staring at the nurse, the doctor told his assistant: “Lilly! Why don’t you give our guest here a visit of our hospital…”

Smiling from ear to ear, the nurse grabbed Harry’s arm, “Good Idea, doctor Mundane. I’m going to do just that…”

The doctor grinned. Harry and Lilly had gone through the same process Vanessa was going through at this right moment and he knew just too well what would happen. Like every Lavender Valley citizens, horniness would get the better of them and, soon, they’d be mating like rabbits in some shady corner of the hospital.

Although Vanessa thought she had received a shot that fixed her condition, it was in fact quite the opposite. Of course, the drug made the symptoms disappear but those were a perfectly normal reaction from her body to the mild addiction it had developed since her arrival to Lavender Valley. The genetically engineered flowers that inspired this town’s name released a chemical agent making the human brain release more of certain types of neurotransmitters. The more of that chemical agent Vanessa inhaled, the better she felt, the more suggestible she became and the more she needed that smell.

All Vanessa had to do was to leave the region to get rid of that intoxication. 36 hours at the most were needed for her body to eliminate the toxin present after such a short exposition to the agent. The thing is that when he saw his wife sick this morning, Harry didn’t think about that scenario. Like everybody else around here, Harry had learned he should always trust Dr. Mundane. Anyone who had gone through the program trusted the doctor entirely and followed his instructions blindly.

Vanessa was learning all that at this right moment as her current treatment reinforced the notions she had learned at the City Hall the day before and added some.

Being shot directly in Vanessa’s body, the drug was having a much more powerful effect on her brain functions than its gaseous counterpart the day before. She was now in a deep trance, inhibitions and judgment completely asleep. Her mind was a puddle of mud ready to be shaped. The music in the headphones was replaced with a voice repeating:

-Basic needs for anyone are to be safe, stay healthy and have sex. Meeting your basic needs is your first priority in life. Nothing else is more important.

-Lavender Valley is a safe and secure environment. Your basic need of safety is easily met in Lavender Valley. This is where you want to stay as no other place makes you feel more secure. You like everything about Lavender Valley. You trust everybody in Lavender Valley.

-Dr. Mundane is the person you trust the most to help you stay healthy. As a doctor, he is the best person for helping you to meet that basic need. Dr. Mundane is always right. You follow every one of his advices to the letter.

-The most convenient way to stay healthy is to have sex. Sex is good and healthy. You always think about sex and you are easily aroused. Your nipples get hard and your vulva lubricates immensely following any sexual stimuli. You cannot go a full day without having sexual intercourse. Consequently, you are always very much available for sex with about anybody.

- Lavender is your favorite flower. You love the smell of Lavender. You just can’t get tired of that fragrance. Smelling lavender makes you feel happy.

In the hall, Harry was following Lilly. He could now see her cute little pantyless ass in all its glory through the material of her tight white dress. The hem of the dress finished just below her ass revealing long legs nicely put on display with white pantyhose and a pair of glossy white high heels.

The couple didn’t go very far as Lilly opened the archives room a couple of doors further from the doctor’s room. She hastily turned around, grabbed Harry’s shirt and brought him in. Lilly’s urge amused Harry as he had a good idea what was coming.

The nurse was already breathing faster when she locked the door. She turned around and pushed Harry on the opposite wall. Doing her show, she grabbed the zip of her suit and brought it down. Stretched from everywhere, the suit opened wide letting Lilly’s tits jiggle their way out. She seductively brought her shoulders back, arms down, making the suit sleeves slip and her suit finally fall on the floor.

Still wearing her high heels, the nurse started doing feline steps toward the male. Without any hesitation, she brought a hand to his crotch. Grabbing the man’s hard on, she started to move her hand sensuously up and down. She brought her mouth next the Harry’s right ear, licking and breathing in it.

Going down on her knees, her eyes never leaving Harry’s eyes, she started unbuttoning his pants, “Poor dear… you seem to suffer down here. May I take a look?” She freed his cock from his boxers and started to lick its tip while her hand was jerking it full length.

A moment later, she exhaled through her nose as her mouth slowly engulfed the cock. She started bobbing on it up and down synching her mouth with her hand for a maximum of stimulation. Her other hand had reached between her legs and she was fingering her clitoris furiously. Her eyes were closed now and she let a soft moan escape her lips from times to times as she tasted sweet precum evading from the man’s delicious lollipop.

Lilly opened her eyes and looked up at Harry. His cock left her mouth as she started kissing it softly, moaning and rubbing it on her face spreading the mix of saliva and precum all over her chin, cheeks, even her nose, never stopping to handily jerk his member.

Harry opened his eyes and looked down. Lilly was looking at him worshipping him with her eyes. She was breathing fast and her tits covered with sweat looked like big balloons getting inflated every time she breathed in. Sitting down on her heels, her hand had never stopped fingering her clitoris. The girl was getting so horny that her legs were shaking and her hips obscenely jerking.

Harry pushed the nurse on her back and kneeled on the floor. Understanding that her needy pussy was about to be filled, the girl took her legs apart as wide as she could, pushing back her shoulders and jutting out her big tits.

With unbridled lust in her eyes, she looked back at her mate. Harry didn’t need any more invitation. He jumped on the woman getting no resistance from her. His cock sliding in her soaked twat loosely, he started to fuck the horny nurse.

His rhythm was rapidly increasing and she was enjoying every moment of it: “Oh yeessss! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Aroused beyond limits, the couple didn’t go into a vast plethora of positions. The old “missionary” was more than enough in their current state of mind and after only a few minutes, Harry felt his cock starting to pulse and he knew he was about to cum.

Lilly clearly felt it too but she didn’t have time to think twice about it as Harry exploded in her. She could feel his hot semen filling up her womb and the sensation ignited orgasms in cascade throughout her body: “Aaaah Yes! Yes! Yes! Ahaaaaaaaaaah! Yeesss! Babyyyyy! I’m comiiiiiiiing!”

Harry’s strength quickly left him after this short but very intense workout and he let his body fall loosely on the woman, his head bouncing on her big tits.

Slowly coming down from nirvana, Lilly hugged him giving sweet little kisses on the top of his head: “Oh poor dear… (kiss) Rest on Lilly now.. (kiss) You were so good to me..(kiss) That’s it. Rest your head on my big titties! (kiss kiss)”

They stayed on the floor for some time marveling at the experience they just lived.

Once she woke up, Vanessa took off the headphones and stood up. She was feeling really good, softly happy without any worry what so ever. She got back in the first room and approached the examination table.

Dr. Mundane had been seating at his desk. He stood up and approached his patient, “I see the sleeping beauty is awake. I trust you feel a lot better. I’ll be able to do a more thorough examination now.”

The doctor put his stethoscope on the counter and turned back to Vanessa. His voice was still soft but more commanding: “Remove all your clothes and sit on the examination table.”

The woman complied without hesitation. Only when her naked butts hit the cold leather of the exam table did it occur to Vanessa that something was odd. Instinctively trusting the doctor, she decided to ask him, “Why do I need to be barenaked for a simple check up?”

A grin was the doctor’s only reply to Vanessa’s question. Knowing too well the effect of the drug on his patient, he didn’t even try to simulate some sort of exam. His hands went right away to fondle her breasts. Shocked at first, Vanessa took a look at the man’s hands on her chest. She couldn’t help notice how hard her nipples were and that thought ignited a quick switch in her mood. All of a sudden, her attention centered on the exquisite feelings she got from having her breasts fondled.

Without thinking, Vanessa pushed her head and shoulders back and pushed her breasts forward in the doctor’s hands. She closed her eyes as spikes of arousing and marvelous sensations ignited in her brain washing away any worries left.

“Well, you seem to be a healthy pretty girl… A girl like you just loves to have her breasts fondled, doesn’t she?”, asked the doctor.

Vanessa was feeling deliciously aroused. She opened her eyes and nodded to the man, “Oh definitelyyy…”

A moment later, her breathing started to speed up a little as she felt one hand leaving her breasts and going south. Vanessa’s thighs got further apart without any conscious thought from herself.

The doctor introduced one, then two, then three fingers in her goshy twat. The aroused patient closed her eyes and started moaning, “Oooooh….”

Vanessa had never lubricated that much before but, this time, the doctor’s fingers were making an obscene sloppy sound getting in and out from her dripping twat.

Soon, all her thoughts were focused on sex as Vanessa was becoming more and more horny. All she could think of was how this man was making her hot and how she loved having him fingerfucking her. Her hips were jerking with a mind of their own. Her plea was now an unending series of soft high pitched “Ah…Ah… Ah…Ah…”

From experience, the doctor knew that, during the next 12 to 15 hours following the injection of his drug, a high level of arousal made the patient getting back to a very open and suggestible state. That’s the part of the treatment he liked the most and he used that trick as often as he could with female patients.

In Vanessa’s current state, he knew she was more than ready to assimilate new things:

-You love it, han? You love when I fingerfuck you…

-Oh yes! Doctor…

-You can’t stop thinking about sex right now, can you?

-Yes…Yes… can’t stop…. Hmmmmphf…thinking about sex…

-It’s ok for a healthy girl like you to think about sex all the time. Sex is a good and healthy habit. There is no shame to think only about sex…

-Oh yes doctoooor… Sex is soooo good… Ah! I can’t stop thinking about it…

-You can’t go a whole day without having sex. You’re always available for sex…

-Aaahhh! Yeesss. I’m always available for sex!

-On my command, you’re going to have the best orgasm you’ve ever had… Cum NOW!

Vanessa’s body was hit by a storming orgasm. Time stopped and reality vanished as her brain was overloaded by orgasmic sensations from every parts of her body. Everything went blank and she fainted…

When she came back to reality, Vanessa was surprised to feel so good and energized. Being fingerfucked by the doctor was an exquisite experience. She saw nothing wrong about it as she loved every second of it.

Noticing the doctor was back behind his desk writing notes, she dressed up and sat opposite to him. Waiting for the doctor to finish, her mind started wandering. Erotic memories of their fingerfucking session were floating in her mind. “Sex’s so good!”, she thought.

The doctor started to explain the next steps, “The medication I gave you has stopped the dizziness but more treatment is needed if you want to be healed permanently. I’m putting you on a ‘once a day for five days’ treatment. Come back tomorrow for your first treatment.”

A knock came from the door. Harry got in. The doctor stood up and offered her file to Vanessa continuing, “Here, you’d be nice to bring your file to the receptionist. She’ll schedule your next appointments.”

Thanking the doctor, Harry and Vanessa went to talk to the receptionist.

That night, in their motel room, Harry didn’t have to work hard to have his wife fuck his brains out.