The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Librarian of Pathos

By...”The Naked Prose

Chapter 4: Vindication

The emotional outburst hadn’t lasted long before Dominic managed to regain his composure. He sat around the kitchen, brooding over his wife’s indiscretion, for the next hour. Around lunchtime, he got another surprise, as he heard their Sport Utility Vehicle pull into the driveway and park. Brenda came out quickly, running into the house, and seemed genuinely shocked when she happened upon Dominic in the kitchen.

“Oh, Honey!” she stammered, “I didn’t expect to see you! Why aren’t you at work?”

She was obviously disturbed by his presence, as if she were trying to hide something. Dominic’s composure remained cool, despite the growing feelings of rage within him.

“I wasn’t feeling very good today. Had a bit of a headache after last night.” He grinned, a sly “altogether too knowing” grin. “Besides, after my wake-up call this morning, how could I possibly make it to work?” There was a hint of subtle sarcasm flowing through his words.

Brenda blushed profusely but smiled, still unaware that her duplicity had been uncovered. Dominic noted this, and his annoyingly moral conscious began to doubt his own resignations. Still, his gut told him that the truth had been uncovered, and that this was all a paper-thin ruse. She kissed him on the cheek lightly.

“Um, sorry Honey, but I can’t hang around and have lunch with you. I have an appointment to keep and I forgot a few things.”

“Having lunch with someone from work?”

She paused, almost imperceptibly. He could smell her momentary tension, he could somehow sense the fear she was giving off. Somewhere inside, the acute awareness of her emotional response excited him. He played through the façade.

“Um, yes. A few of us from work are having lunch with a client.”

It was a lie. He knew it. She was having sex with Paul over lunchtime and had forgotten the condoms in her suitcase. She had run out of her portable supply and needed to restock.

Dominic blinked. He had no idea where that idea had come from, but as his gaze lingered on her satin skirt going up the steps he knew it was true. It had appeared in his mind, as if a little bird had whispered it in his ear. His whole conscious mind had latched onto that one singular truth in an instant, and he had no idea where it had come from.

“Was this what happened to crazy people?” he thought. “Am I hearing voices in my head, now?”

Brenda came bounding down the steps, still a bit red in the face, but obviously in a hurry. Dominic had finally noticed her pattern of dress for the day. Her neckline was lower than she normally sported, showing an impressive cleavage. Her blouse was tighter fitting than usual, pulled in at the sides and showing off her admirable curves. Something about her struck him, as if the erotic charge she had received from that morning’s activities had carried over into her selection of ensemble. She was wearing heels, which she almost never did, and tall ones at that. She was dressed to excite, and Dominic felt in the pit of his stomach that he was not the intended target.

Even her glasses seemed to mock him in an erotically intellectual fashion he couldn’t quite describe.

She stretched up on the shoes to kiss him again on the cheek. “I have to run, honey...I hope your headache goes away.” He could smell the arousal beginning to take her over. She was excited. She was running to the arms of her lover. She was going to give him the lunch hour of his life.

The rage building in Dominic threatened to spill over into his calm composure. He forced it down to the bowels of his psyche. Uncontrollably, a thought leapt to mind...the words he wanted to say to his adulterous wife but couldn’t quite mouth out loud.

“Fucking slut. Go fuck your lover, slut. Fuck him like you never fucked me. Fuck the entire world while you’re at it since you need it that bad.”

Dominic’s eyes burned with the words in an almost ethereal fashion. Brenda paused in her gait as she headed out the door, her head twitching slightly and a puzzled expression on her brow. A momentary wave of vertigo seemed to catch her, but she recovered quickly, and her blush returned. She almost glanced back at Dominic but seemed to think better of it, heading out the door instead.

Dominic’s mind resonated with the thoughts. “Fuck the entire world” echoed in his head. “You need it that bad” followed the chorus. Dominic’s headache threatened to split his skull open.

Roughly a half-hour later, Dominic gathered his things together and began the drive to get into the office. He parked his car and entered the professional park still rubbing his temples.

Jeanette sat at the computer, quickly hiding the Mah-Jongg game she had been playing and pretending to work. Dominic ignored the transgression as he always did. Ultimately she had been the best secretary he had ever hired, despite her occasional distractions. She smiled at him as he came in.

“Hey, boss! How’s it feel to sleep in? Hey, here’s your messages...you ok? You got a headache or something?”

“Or something...” Dominic replied, taking the outstretched stack of notes.

He allowed himself an extra moment to observe his secretary. She was a beauty of her own, stunning copper hair and a slight build. Her breasts formed a pleasing hourglass, accented by their moderate size against her slender body. She dressed conservatively, the bulk of her creamy complexion covered. Enough of her chest showed to indicate that the delicate freckles on her face were mirrored across her breasts. Her face was the most stunning aspect of her being, framed as it was by those “attention-drawing” locks of hair. She noticed the added attention and smiled back at her employer.

“You look nice today, Jeanette.”

“Thanks Mr. Argento.” There was a hit of professionalism that was obviously meant to shield her from any sexual harassment. “I just threw these things on this morning.”

She had sex last night. She had sex with a man and another woman. They had copulated repeatedly, and intensely. He was her boyfriend, and she was a friend from college. Her boyfriend had expressed interest in a threesome, and she had always held curiosity about women. He came early at first, she and her friend, Annette, a blonde with a slightly more curvaceous build, brought him to orgasm by sucking his cock in tandem. Annette was skilled, practiced at lesbian love, and brought her to a quick string of orgasms. She was multiply orgasmic, and her boyfriend was young and virile. The three did it many more times that evening. Images of positions that were positively pornographic flashed into his mind. The boyfriend thought it was the greatest sexual experience of his life. Annette and Jeanette enjoyed it but each thought it would have been more fun without him. Jeanette had plans to ask her to a “girls night out” next weekend where they could repeat the performance in private.

Dominic blinked, swallowed, and felt the perspiration drop down his temples. Jeanette looked up at him strangely. His voice was cracked when he could finally speak.

“Uh...send in my 1:00 when he gets here.” He entered his office and closed the door, seating himself in his chair and trying to catch his breath. Embarrassment flooded him as he realized he was sporting an erection in the tight confines of his wool pants. He felt sure she had noticed.

What was happening to him? Had the Greene estate gotten to him that much? Had exposure to Greene’s almost pornographic lifestyle starting bringing these thoughts into his head? Maybe he was imagining the whole thing with his wife. Maybe he WAS starting to hear voices in his head.

Was he going schizophrenic? Had he unleashed some demon from within his own psyche that was pushing lurid and carnal thoughts about his wife and his co-workers into his conscious mind? He nervously glanced about the room, desperate for something that might give him comfort. His train of thought was broken by the knock on his door.

His 1:00 appointment went far too slowly for his mood. Two hours interviewing another investigator, giving him the requisite files, and setting him loose on the hunt for Greene’s ancestry. He ushered the man out the door early, gave Jeanette the afternoon off, and quickly jumped in the car bound for home.

When he arrived at home, he was surprised to see the SUV parked in the driveway. The jealous side of his persona leapt forth and he scowled at the possibility. “The slut brought her lover to our house. I can’t believe this is happening. She’s home early and the little trollop is fucking her lover in our bed...I’m sure of it.”

He parked down the street as not to attract attention. He crept quietly to the back door and stealthily gained entrance to his home. As soon as he entered, he could smell it in the air. Arousal, male and female were strong and thick in the environs of the house. He heard Brenda’s moans from upstairs. He really didn’t have a plan as he entered, his anger directing his actions. As he silently crept up the staircase, he heard a voice...but not the voice of Paul.

Then he stopped cold. He heard a second voice, and it clearly wasn’t female.

He had heard two male voices present in their bedroom, and they sounded young. He had been wrong. She hadn’t brought Paul over, she had brought over someone else...two someone else’s. As he reached the doorway to the bedroom, he peered through the opening to realize just how wrong he had been.

Three “someone else’s” were busily having their way with his wife.

They looked to be early college-aged, perhaps even young enough to still be in High School. They were athletic, trim, and well-proportioned young men, and they were obviously having a good time. Their inexperience and anticipation was clear from both their actions and their scent.

She rode one, supporting herself with one hand upon his chest, his body splayed across the bed-sheets. Her other hand busily directly a cock to her waiting mouth, demonstrating the same skills she had used on Dominic only that morning. The third stood behind her, plowing into her most forbidden orifice clumsily out-of-sync with the one below.

Her moans often became screams. She was rampant in her lust, swallowing a cock and impaling herself in every fashion she could manage.

“Goddamn, you’re good Mrs. Argento.”

She popped the youngster’s cock out of her mouth long enough to respond with a grin of pure evil. “Call me your little Fuck Slut, Tommy...that’s what I am. I’m a little Fuck Slut for ALL of you! Now GIVE it to me, boys, give me another- mmmffff.” Her words were cut off by the replacement of Tommy’s cock in her throat. It was a brutal, deliberate fucking of her head. He pushed in to the hilt, and she seemed to have no trouble accepting it. He was the first to come, spraying his seed across her delicate face. She seemed to vacuum the issue up as if it were a drug, sparking her own series of orgasms.

This, in turn, sent the other two off in unison. A second round of spasms hit her as she ripped violently free from their hold. She tore the thin rubber sheathes from their exploding members and allowed the flood of ejaculation to be spread around her naked body. Dominic noticed the empty box of condoms at the foot of the bed. At least she had the forethought to provide some form of protection, minimal as it was. The boys collapsed and Brenda’s hunger seemed to subside at last, her fingers joyfully playing over her erect, cone-shaped nipples...spreading the boys’ seed in hypnotic circles.

Dominic could take no more. He set his briefcase in front of the door where it would be clearly seen (and most likely tripped over) and headed downstairs.

He slammed the front door loud enough that everyone in the house had to have heard it.