The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The List

Part One

Feel free to follow me on twitter at @LaceyLayton

“And blank. Blank and ready.”

The deep, even tone of Sean finished speaking. He sat on his couch, in a nice high rise apartment. Beside him sat his best friend Ken, dressed in an impossibly expensive suit.

But none of that mattered compared to the 19-year old stunning blonde across from Sean. She sat there, her eyes wide, unfocused. Her mouth open, a slight trickle of drool slipping from the corner of her mouth. Sean sat back, trying to keep his massive erection in check.

“She’s fuckin’ sweet,” Ken said, biting his lip as he took her petite and busty frame in.

“I wanted it to be special,” Sean said with a laugh.

“Oh, if there weren’t rules,” Ken said, clenching and unclenching his fists while he looked at her massive breasts.

Sean smirked. “So?”

Ken shook his head. “Sorry, what?”

“So? You watched. How did I do?”

Ken clasped Sean’s shoulder. “You did it just like a Master would my friend.”

“So I’m in?”

Ken nodded. “I’ll make the call when I leave. Congratulations Sean, your life is about to change.”

Sean felt more excitement from those words from Ken than from having a submissive slave right in front of him. Ken leapt to his feet, and Sean could see the woman’s beauty affected him too.

“I better get going before I get tempted to challenge some of those rules. I trust you will wipe her blank and let her go without…incident?”

Sean nodded. “I’m not going to blow it this close to the finish line.”

Ken slipped on some sunglasses and headed for the door. “Good good. Oh the fun we are going to have,” he paused at the door and nudged his sunglasses down to get one last look at the woman. “But when you wipe her so she forgets this whole afternoon, give her the suggestion to come by the building. We’ll test to see if her submission runs deep. I would love to see her added onto the list.”

With a wink, Ken disappeared behind Sean’s door. Sean refocused on the woman in front of him, a stranger until an hour ago when he used hypnotic charm to get her up here. And then to take her under, strip her of her will and leave her malleable. He could ask her to slit her wrists. Or become a lesbian. Or not a lesbian. To become devoted to him forever. Or just a passionate, high-energy night of fucking her—

He cleared his throat. No. There were rules. She was not on the list. She could not be tampered with. This was a test. She may have the desire to go on the list, but that would be up to her. For now, he had one job. He collected himself, making a detailed mental picture to masturbate tonight of her before starting in on her mind, making her forget the afternoon.

* * *

Sean tugged on his suit, realizing it was a little too big. He sighed and took one more glance at the imposing steel and glass building in front of him. Home to many different businesses, there was only one business, one floor he cared about.

He walked into the building and saw Ken, sipping a coffee and chatting with a secretary. He wondered if Ken had ever had his way with her. Then he laughed. Of course he had. No way they the building would hire someone like that without her being on the list.

“Sean!” Ken said, his eyes brightening and his face turning into a wide smile. He grabbed Sean and pulled him next to his position. “This is Sara. Sara, Sean. Wow, what a tongue twister.”

The pretty brunette extended her hand. “Pleasure to meet you.”

Yeah, definitely on the list.

“Y-you too,” Sean said, trying not to get involved.

Ken slapped him on the back. “Aw, don’t mind him. It’s his first day and he’s nervous. Speaking of which..”

Ken dug into his pocket and produced a big silver key. He placed it in Sean’s hand. “Here’s your new key.”

Sara leaned forward with a silly smile on her face. “Oh, you get to work on the top floor?”

Sean nodded, feeling the weight of the key in his hand. “My first day.”

“Well,” she said, her voice dropping to a slight whisper, “You should come back later and tell me all about it.”

“Okay, come on Romeo,” Ken said, dragging Sean away. When they were out of earshot he laughed. “You know she’s never even been hypnotized? She’s just that naturally submissive. She can sniff out dominance in anyone. And when she does she goes into heat. Either you or me are going to have to fuck that woman today or this building’s administrative duties are going to suffer.”

Sean looked back at her in amazement. She waved at him, and unbuttoned her top button. His eyes went wide.

“Doesn’t the other businesses complain that we’re fucking the head administrative assistant almost every day?”

“Well we don’t have to fuck her…but no. Come on now, do you think anyone in this building has a bad thing to say about this? Or even remember we exist when they walk out of that building every night?”

Sean narrowed his eyes. “But the list..they wouldn’t be on the list..”

“No, but a provision was made to keep our little floor a secret. Speaking of,” Ken let go of Sean and waved at a large, heavy set black man in a security outfit near the elevator. “Thomas how are you?”

“Just fine Ken, just fine. This the new guy?” Thomas said, his voice deeper than any Sean had ever heard.

“Yeah, first day. Sean, Thomas. One of the first employees. He is the man who keeps the list updated.”

Sean shook the extended hand of Thomas, who gave a sharp nod. “Polite man. Appreciate that in this day and age. Don’t let them corrupt you up there okay? Your power doesn’t mean you get to be an asshole.”

“Yes sir,” Sean said, wide-eyed.

The elevator dinged and Thomas stood aside, letting the two men enter.

“Thomas,” Ken said, holding the doors open, “With any luck there is going to be a knockout blonde, like nineteen years old coming in here. She won’t be sure why but if you could….”

“I will see to it Ken.”

“And if she makes the list, tell me first please,” Ken said, holding his hands in prayer. Thomas laughed and tipped his hat.

“I tell you,” Ken said as he inserted his key into a hidden slot of the elevator, “If that man wasn’t accidently castrated he would have had his way with half this city by now. The man was a legend, and his ability is unparalleled. Treat that man right—hey wait a minute.” Ken took his key out of the slow and motioned towards Sean. “You do it. This is your first day.”

Sean slipped his key into the slot and turned. The elevator rocketed to life, going higher and higher. As they reached the top, the elevator doors displayed a dazzling array of red and green colors.

“What’s that?” Sean asked as the doors opened.

“Hypnotic trigger. Any hypnotist obviously it has no effect on, but just in case someone kidnaps or steals a ride up, they will be caught in a hypnotic trance. And then…well sometimes the rules don’t apply.”

They walked into a large, mostly empty room. By room, Sean noted it took the entire floor. The entire floor as one un-walled room. Sunshine from every corner and every window. Scatterings of red and black couches and seats left spots for small groups to gather. Sean noted a variety of men and women, all their eyes drifting his direction. They all looked impeccable. Dazzling. Gorgeous.

In the middle of the room sat a large computer with a larger screen. A short woman with a black bob haircut and glasses scurried over to Sean and Ken.

“New guy?” she asked, adjusting her glasses.

Sean nodded. “Yes ma’am.”

She snorted. “Only my pay pigs call me that. I’m Wendy, the curator. Now come over here so we can get you into the system.”

Sean followed Wendy to the large computer and screen. He sat down next to her.

“Okay, just finishing up the basic stuff. There we go. Now this next part can change at any time, but to begin. What sort of fetishes are you looking to indulge in?”

Sean choked. “What?”

Wendy smiled. “Oh you’re a cute one. If it wasn’t for the fact hypnosis doesn’t work on those with the ability I would ensnare you into a puddle of submission at my feet,” she turned the keyboard, “You don’t have to let me know. Just type in some kinky fantasies so the computer can match you up.”

Sean’s hands trembled. He thought of all those lonely nights wishing he could have any woman. Now, here he was. The list. He typed, his fingers flying as fast as his mind bounced from idea to idea. He turned the keyboard back to Wendy, satisfied.

“Well then” she said, adjusting her glasses, “looks can be deceiving. You are as depraved as the rest of us. Okay, while the system is inputting you,” she said, turning to her side and dropping a folder onto his lap, “You may as well wander and read the welcoming package. I’ll let you know when the system is done.”

Sean smiled and scanned the room for Ken. Seeing him playing with his phone off to the side, he walked over and held up the folder. He laughed.

“You know all this. If they are not on the list they are not to be hypnotized for personal enjoyment. Don’t make a public spectacle of your powers. Any potential recruits send to Thomas. Give a few days a month to our initiative and you’ll be part of our financial split. And let me tell you what, that is more than enough to get you better suits.”

Sean tugged on his suit jacket. “So what do you do all day?”

Ken shrugged. “At first? Sex. You’ve been given the keys to the castle. No matter how good looking you are there is some kind of sexual repression that needs to get out.”

“Does that ever go away?”

“Fuck no,” Ken said with a laugh, “But eventually you will start to take advantage of the gym trainers, tailors and the like to turn yourself into a walking sex god. After that you may be like some here,” he said motioning to a small group to the left of them, “and help solve the world’s problems or you may just fuck yourself stupid. For right now, let’s just concentrate on getting you out of your shell and boosting your confidence.”

“Sean!” Wendy hollered, “You’re ready!”

Sean and Ken walked over to the monitor.

“Now, as you know,” Wendy said, typing a few keystrokes, “the list is a list of everyone in the world who has been conditioned by us. They have passed the test and they have willingly given their submission. There are triggers for everyone that will have different effects. At the end of your time you will leave them feeling pleasant and erase all memories of you. You can implant whatever triggers you want but remember to wipe them when your time is done. You will not harm or put anyone on the list in danger. Read their hard and soft limits. Am I forgetting anything Ken?”

Ken shook his head. “That and the weekend it gets pretty busy here. Better to come early in the morning and reserve someone before someone else gets to them.”

Sean nodded, feeling apprehensive. This was real. Pictures of attractive, gorgeous women popped up on screen. All smiling. All blank, mindless. All he had to do was pick one. Any one. And they would be his to use as he saw fit. He cleared his throat.

“I know, it’s overwhelming. But trust me, get the first one done and over with. You’ll feel better.”

Sean took a deep breathe. He looked at the array of women in front of him. His eyes wandered to a redhead. Curly hair. Big, pouty lips. Eye makeup was done like a professional. Ample cleavage.

He pointed.

“Ah, yes. She’s fairly new. Think she was entertaining Turner last weekend,” Wendy said, clicking the picture.

“So she got to be a naked statue for hours on end,” Ken said, rolling his eyes. “Guy has no idea how to have fun.”

Wendy shrugged. “Everyone has their kinks. Okay, here is where she will be tonight,” Wendy said, writing down an address on a piece of paper, “So go get them tiger. If you’ll excuse me, I have a session with a very naughty boy.”

Sean looked at Ken, puzzled. “I thought we had to follow the list.”

Ken smiled. “We do. For hypnosis. We can’t help it if we are or become naturally dominant. As long as it doesn’t involve hypnosis we can be professional Dom’s, cam models, whatever on the side. Now are you ready?”

Sean looked down at the address. He smiled.

* * *

Sean felt out of his league. He wasn’t that unattractive, but compared to the redhead in motion he was less than nothing. She worked the upscale bar room like no one’s business. Bouncing from man to man, getting free drinks, a little flirting, then picking her next target.

Sean sat there for an hour. She never made eye contact. Ken fiddled with a napkin and sighed.

“Am I going to have to step in?” Ken said.

“It’s just…she’s so…”

“You’ll know this eventually, but you can see it in her eyes. She’s begging for someone to drag her by her hair into a bathroom. Even without the conditioning she’s submissive as fuck.”

“You can tell that?”

“So can you, if you get over there and talk to her.”

Sean cleared his throat. He adjusted his suit jacket. “I can do this.”

“I don’t even have to tell you that. Get her already.”

Sean walked over to the redhead who was laughing a little too loud with a much older man. Her back was to him when he cleared his throat again.

“The stars tonight are especially dazzling.”

She turned, a confused look on her face. “What did you say?”

He felt panic noticing the annoyance in the older man’s eyes. He searched in his head to see if he remembered one of her trigger phrases correctly.

“I said, the stars tonight are especially dazzling.”

She narrowed her eyes, looking at him, confused. “What kind of line is that?”

“It got your attention.”

There was a pause. Then, she laughed. That brightened Sean’s soul. She turned away from the older man and faced him, a warm smile on her lips. “I’m Austin.”

He took her hand and shook it. “Sean. You sure I’m not interrupting something?”

She looked back at the older man, pleading with his eyes. She scoffed. “No, not a thing. That is, if you can keep my attention.”

Sean turned his barstool in her direction. He smiled. “Oh, I can think of a few ways.”

* * *

The evening turned into the night, which started to turn into early morning. The white glimmer of the lights in the classy place started to dim. Patrons left. Austin and Sean sat there, oblivious. She snorted, laughing.

“I tell you it’s true!” Sean said, feeling like he was on cloud nine.

“No way you got away with that,” she said, her eyes fluttering and a mischievous smile appearing on her lips. “Unless you have a way with women.”

“I do,” Sean said, leaning in closer.

She finished her drink and smiled. “Well, it’s been hours now and you haven’t made one pass at me. A girl starts to think things when that happens.”

Sean gulped. He saw the bartender walking their way. Suddenly he was paying for the last drinks and they were on their way out of the closing bar. As they walked out to the pavement he saw Ken out of the corner of his eye, tapping the imaginary watch on his wrist. Sean knew his friend was right. He had used a trigger word to make her more sociable to him, but he had failed to act on that. Now he had precious moments before an awkward goodbye. He bit his inner lip. No more would he be like that.

He grabbed her by the shoulder and spun her around. She looked at him with wide eyes as he kissed her, hard. She struggled, then accepted, giving in to his taste.

He wanted to keep kissing her, but that was just a diversion. He opened his eyes and locked them with her as he let go of the kiss.

“Look into my eyes,” he started, feeling that stirring in between his legs as he took control, “Just take a nice, deep look into my eyes. Hold yourself there for a moment, and just stare,” his voice had grown deep and even. “Feel how nice this feels. How nice it is to just look into my eyes. Feel the world dim around you now. Feel the world slowly close into darkness around you, only leaving my eyes. My eyes are the only thing you see. The only thing you want to see. Just stare into my mesmerizing eyes now. Look, and breathe. Nice and slow. Good. Very good. Relax as you breathe in, and let it go when you exhale. Good. Good.”

Austin wavered, her knees starting to buckle. This was Sean’s favorite part. Watching them crumble. Watching them fall under his spell, their true submission coming out.

“As you stare into my eyes, you realize nothing matters. Nothing matters but listening to my voice. All your thoughts, all your worries, everything in that head is being sucked into my eyes. Everything you were is inside my eyes. Leaving you blank, mindless. Leaving you….ready.”

He waited until he saw that tell-tale sign of glassy eyes and agape mouth. When he saw it, he called a taxi. He didn’t even look to see if Ken was still watching. Making a show that she had too much to drink, he put Austin in the cab with himself and headed off back home.

The cab driver, singing loud to some obscure song, was uninterested in the two of them. Austin continued to stare ahead, waiting for instruction. Sean, feeling his cock grow in his pants, put his lips to her ear.

“Now you will listen, and obey. You are mindless, without a will, without resistance. Obey my words. Obey my commands. You have no will no control. When we get to my apartment you will start feeling aroused. This arousal will continue to flood your system until it is hard to think. Until your body craves my touch, the release only I can give you. The more aroused you become, the more submissive you will become. You will do anything to fuck me. And as the arousal eats at you, your submissive mind will grow until you will do anything I say without hesitation, without resistance. Now. Repeat. ‘I will obey’. Say it now and feel the truth of the words settle in your mind.”

“I will obey,” she said in a quiet, cracking voice. Sean felt ready to explode in his pants right there.

“Say it again.”

“I will obey.”

“Now hear your words echo in your empty mind. Hear it repeat and repeat until you believe it. Until it is a part of who you are.”

He sat back, trying to look normal as her mind looped her words and trapped her in a web of submission and hypnotic obedience.

* * *

Sean stuffed some bills into the cab drivers pocket and rushed Austin upstairs. There, he took a good look at her body, reveling that in a few moments she would be his. He snapped his fingers and she blinked, coming out of trance. She tried to play the fuzziness off, he offered her a drink.

Half a drink in, she stood up and let her dress fall to the floor. Sean smiled, and took control from there.

* * *

The next morning Sean stretched, feeling dehydrated, tired, and sore. He blinked, rubbing his forehead attempting to remember the last night. He rolled over and saw the smooth back of Austin, her red hair matted yet beautiful, showing. Then he remembered. Hours upon hours of wild, inhabited sex. He looked down to this living room and saw the table they smashed. He grunted, his back remembering it too.

He smiled, remembering how he played with her submission and arousal until she was frenzied, primal. The amount of body fluids they swapped would gag a professional cleaner.

She turned, her half-closed eyes still buzzing with contentment. She smacked her lips. “Good morning sir,” she purred. Her hands reached down to his cock, still wet with her juices. He groaned, feeling a dull pain. He took her hands away.

“Good morning to you too,” he said, kissing her on the lips. She swooned. Sean had no idea how he lived before this. He would have to wipe her mind, leave her with good memories and take away any other control he had over her. In time. For now, he was going to enjoy the first woman off the list.