The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains vivid descriptions of sex between consenting and non-consenting adults. If this material is illegal for you to read in your jurisdiction, or if you are offended by these topics then please close this file and go elsewhere.

To the legal reader. This is my first attempt to write an erotic mind control story. I hope that you enjoy it. Grammar and Spelling were not my strong subjects during my academic years. So if there are misspelled words, incorrect phrases that do not make sense, then see it as kind of a mystery, a puzzle; kind of like figuring out a license plate phrase. Some errors are intentional. If you cannot enjoy this story because of the errors in grammar and spelling, then all I can say is you were potty trained entirely too early.

This is fantasy, and fantasy as you know, is always better than reality.

John S. Ringo.

A LITTLE INFLUENCE

My Early Years

Chapter 1

I always had the gift. When I was young, I always thought that all people saw what I saw. That all people and animals had colors surrounding them. And I learned at an early age that these colors changed when emotions changed. I saw it in my parents, my brothers and my sisters, my friends as I grew up. I just assumed that other people could see the colors too. I noticed that pictures did not record the colors nor did television or video cameras. Steel Blue was a color showing me that the person did not want to be bothered. Red, was anger, violet and lavender was love, while passion flowed deep dark red and dark purple. When I became a teenager, I learned to read and explore minds, and I learned how to exercise “A Little Influence”.

One of the first things I learned; was that people’s wills were absolute; I could not make someone do something they did not want to do. But by looking into their minds, and learning what they liked, disliked, hated, and loved, I could use this information to influence their behavior, but I could not force it. So thus I learned how to be a mind manipulator. Persuading people into behavior they would not normally do.

Also when I exerted influence it drained me. Constant use did not make me stronger but weaker and limited the results. There was just a limited amount of energy in my mind. I could store it by not using my gift for several days and then send out a strong push, and if it did not violate a person’s will it would work. But if I had been using that energy every day, then the strength of the push was restricted. I learned as I matured that by sending certain positive thoughts out, I seldom ever had to use a raw push.

In school the teachers were all my friends. I got along with everyone. I was very intelligent; and it was easy for me to learn. I was a top student and was a member of all of the clicks and usually made friends easily. I continued to develop and sharpen my talents throughout my teenage years; and because of my grades, I went on to a very prestigious university on a full academic scholarship. It was there that I really began to expand my mental powers to influence people. I met people that were wonderful and nice, and others that were just plain mean and petty. It was the mean and petty ones that I began to involve myself with.

Even with the scholarship I needed money and it was not hard to get. I became the campus poker champion; I always won, but limited my games to playing the super rich guys, because they had plenty of cash to lose. I became a challenge to beat, and they even set up a bet among themselves as to who was going to beat me. These people had entirely too much money to waste, and I did my best to liberate as much of it into my pockets as I could. I mean I could read their minds, and knew what they were holding; the result was plenty of flash cash.

Girls were never an issue, I was not Brad Pitt looking, but I wasn’t a two-bagger either. I did work out, and since I ran track in high school, and I took martial arts lessons from my uncle who had a school. I kept myself in good shape, and with my gift, I could pretty much have any girl on campus that wasn’t in love. Yes it was that will thing. A woman in really in love was almost impossible to influence, true it was a challenged, but I found it waste of my limited mental energy. Besides why mess up two peoples lives just because you wanted a one-night stand; it seemed a little self-centered to me. You could only sleep with so many women, having the gift was like being at a huge buffet with all of your favorite food. You couldn’t eat it all at one setting, there were just so many choices and you could always get something better tomorrow. There was more than enough willing wonderful experienced pussy, that took almost no effort at all to get in bed, without having to go out and work for it.

I majored in business, and eventually settled on an investment firm. Why? Well it was easy for me; I ended up selling million dollar projects, large commercial properties, and made a tremendous amount of money in commissions, and investments. One of my special projects was an exclusive health and country club that I silently owned and in secret managed. But I am way ahead of myself.

Let me explain, first one cannot just not go into another’s mind and explore, no the mind has certain memories and thoughts that are generated. For example, if I ask you what your favorite movie is, your mind will begin to list them. For a flash I can see those movies and then read what you are thinking. The mind has certain paths; we all have fantasies and thoughts that once triggered, will start mind to run down the path. I learned that I could inject a simple thought. Like, what is your favorite drink? Your mind would respond and let me know what it was. I would then order it, in front of you. How did I know? Well you just looked like you would drink it. It always broke the ice with girls. I had many tricks like that for making friends. I also learned that when I was in a bad mood, others around me picked up on it. So through a lot of self-discipline, I learned how to project positive feelings around me, so that the people around me felt good, and wanted to be around me. There are some people that have that naturally, I could see their colors, they radiated goodness and love, just wonderful people, and you always wanted to be around them, others were angry or hateful; people just seemed to naturally keep them at bay.

Life often times is a daily routine, with living just to enjoy. We look up and we are 16 then we blink our eyes and we are 40. But there are certain times in our lives that I call pivot years. These are years that drastically change the paths of our life, sending us into an entirely new direction. One of my biggest and most profound pivot year, was during my freshman and sophomore years at college.

One day I was walking outside going back to the dorm, having just completed my classes for the day, I was flooded with very wicked and evil thoughts. There were two people in front of me whose colors surrounding them were mixed, browns, grays, green to orange. In my short life there were some people that I found that were just full of guile. They lived to hurt others, just for the sake of meanness. Even today, I still don’t understand it; it was like they were born that way. And on that day, walking in front of me, were two of those people; one was a stunning beautiful girl, the other a well dress, good looking guy that any woman would drool over, both completely encased in their wickedness.

They were completely at ease with talking about how they were going to humiliate a nice girl, and set her up to be sexually blackmailed. I listened in to their plan which was to get her to a party, drug her and then take her to an upstairs room and gang bang her while video taping her. Later they would blackmail her into submission and turn her into the campus cunt. I walked behind them not able to hear every word, but focused on reading their thoughts. From there I learned enough about them to know they had done this before, and that the girls usually had left school at the end of the year, not to return. I gathered from their thoughts this was a pretty nice girl, if fact, I had seen her but not taken the time to meet her. Remember, if I took the time to meet a new girl every day of the year it would had taken me 40 plus years to meet all of the women on this campus alone. Anyway her only crime was she had just made the mistake of offending the campus self-appointed social queen who was now walking in front of me. Neither had any morality, they were totally ruthless vain people, and did not care who they hurt, for their own self-indulgences. I don’t know why but I decided I wasn’t go let this happen, I decided to get involved, and teach these two a lesson in humility.

I followed them, and for background, in my early teen years I had learned I could induce a muscle jerk with a quick jab thought. Doing this caused a jerking motion and caused both of them to drop their books and papers. We all experience that from time to time, where our reflexes seem to go haywire, hey I spilt my fair share of milk glasses in my childhood days. Both-sets of books went down, they looked down at them, I walked up behind and said here let me help. I sent out my most positive thoughts and feelings to them, they ask me to join them for a cup a coffee, and that is when I entered their dark world. Later that week, Mr. Man, as he liked to call himself in his mind, and I went to a sports bar where I learned some of his sexual preferences and fantasies; I also learned that he detested the girl he was plotting with, but it was a real turn on to debauch innocent girls and make them into sluts, and Miss Queen Bitch (That was his nickname for her) was his open door to set them up.

And Miss QB? Well we went out on a pizza date, and from that I learned she was just jealous of any girl that was prettier than she was. That was all it took, she was like the wicked queen in Snow White. The girl they were planning to do the next deed too, was just a freshman, like my self from a small town, but she was very pretty and very innocent. It was going to happen at a party in two-three weeks. I made sure I was to be invited, I also arranged to meet some of the other people who were going to be invited, most were guys, they were going to brings dates, others were coming as stags. Sometimes more than one girl got the treatment, in different rooms.

They had it down to a fine art. They saved newspapers, magazines, and outfits using three different rooms. Basically you got the girl a little tipsy, spiked her drink, and then when everyone was dancing and having a good time, escorted her upstairs to the rooms. First they videotaped the girl kissing her date, and then having her clothes taken off, all designed to make her look like she was willing. The video showed several guys standing and watching from the neck down focusing on the girls face. They put the date and time on the camera. They also showed a newspaper and magazine for the day and week near by proving it happened earlier. They made sure she was fucked by all of the guys, showing that she was she was really enjoying it.

After finishing with one group, they put different clothes on her and moved her to another room, with a different guy who also had changed his clothes from an earlier session, and then two different guys, who would then partake of the sweet pussy. The camera would show an earlier day of the year, different newspapers and magazines would be by the bed to support the day on the camera. This happened again, the third time, only with six or seven guys, again in a different room, different clothes, a different day and month on the camera. All designed to show that she was willing participant in three different gangbangs, not a drug induced one time date gang rape. All the guys used rubbers and plenty of KY Jelly, so there could be no DNA testing or vaginal bruising, the sex was just pure intercourse, no scratching, marks or bruises. It would appear on the video to be entirely consensual. They also put their hard dicks in her mouth while she was being fucked to make it look like she was taking on two guys at a time.

The goal was that the girl would not have any memory of what happened that night; at least not after the party. If she were too stoned and confused, Miss QB would later take her home with her male escort, and put her to bed; telling her roommate she had too much to drink. And since Miss Queen was a campus leader, who would think differently.

Two weeks later, they would start phase two. Phase two was to have the same guy ask the girl out, and take her to the house, and make her watch an edited video of her gang bangs, and then tell her what she had to do to keep the video’s off campus, and her face off the internet, and copies mailed to her home town and parents.

They would make her sign a model’s release without reading it, and then unknown to her, a money order would be deposited into her checking account making it look like she was paid for the evenings. They had always wondered what they would do, if a girl refused to submit, most were young, and pretty naïve easily intimidated and did what they were initially told to do. First they would sit down and he would give her a glass of wine, and would talk, then after she had drank her glass, he would then say he had something to show her. The tape was started, and if she tried to get up, he would tell her to sit down shut up and watch it or a copy would be mailed to her family. After the movie ran through, showing her legs spread, her face, but not the face of the guys fucking her he then let her know what she had to do.

He would stare hard at her; they practiced on each other to get the steel look, so that she would believe they meant business. He would informed her that a copy of this tape, was in the hands of another guy, and that unless he called him within two hours, he had orders to mail the tape, to her parents, at her home. Usually they would sit there in shock, get angry, make threats, some would start crying, the guy would give them a few seconds then tell them to stand up and strip or walk out the door, they were to chose, it was simple, was he going to call the guy or were they going to walk out the door. They knew if the girl stood, and starting taking off their clothes that they now owned her pussy. So far none of the girls had walked out the door, they were batting 100%.

Once stripped, standing there naked, and trying to cover their tits and pussy, he would get papers out and a pen and make her sign the release forms, without reading them. After she signed the papers he informed her that she was to be his sex toy for the rest of the year and that if she did what he wanted, that he would give her the original film, and copies, and let her destroy them in front of him. If she had been crying, he would tell her to go into the bathroom and fix her face, and leave the door open. While she was doing that, he would make the call and tell the guy not to mail the tape. Actually that was their signal that the bitch was naked, and everything was ready for her first real consensual gangbang. Unknown to her was that she was being taped again, the whole house was set up with hidden cameras and special lighting, and that she had signed a release for them to sell the following films with her in it. There was amateur video company that paid the guys good money for the making of a slut, which paid for the video equipment and the house expenses.

There were ten guys involved, the rule was if anyone told anyone else then they were out of the group. One of the guys graduated last year and they needed a tenth person, the guys had voted me in. However, if I told anyone about the group then I was out. Bottom line, keep my mouth shut and I get to Fuck with the most beautiful pussy on campus any time and any where, anyway, brag about it, and I was permanently cut off.

While she was in the bathroom, he laid out different clothes for her to wear, hiding what she was wearing when she came in. The Man told me that the secret was to push the girls into a more degrading situation a little bit at a time. Too much at one time might cause the girl to snap and create too many problems. One girl just fled the campus after one gangbang, they never heard from her again.

No the first thing the guy did, was get the girl to have a climax while he was banging her, once a woman bingo’s with a guy, her whole outlook is different. First thing he did, was have her put on very sexy clothing, making her look very beautiful and sensual, and he would keep telling her that. Most of them were, they were all wet dreams. The clothing was very sexy, and the guys would hand her a vibrator, and tell her to go into the bedroom and get herself off. He would leave the door open and watch, unknown to her she was being taped, and he would make her to play with herself until she climaxed several times, while he watched her, lowering her inhibitions, Sometimes they would let the bitches make themselves cum for an hour or two, before going in and completing the mission. Usually by then the guy’s dick was now like a steel pole, he would fuck her bareback until she had another bingo, he then would climax, pull a train station, (The train always pulls out of the station) and shoot his wad all over her stomach, tits, and sometimes if he was real turned on, he would hit her face.

After that he would roll her on her stomach; and a second guy would come into the room, that she couldn’t see at first, and take her from behind. If she came while the second guy fucked her, then they knew they had the makings of a first class cunt on their hands. If she resisted, not liking the second guy, then it was going to take a little more work.

How could I really be too judgmental? Hey I had been doing it for a long time. I could influence most women not in love to bed, so I couldn’t fault what their motivation. Hey who doesn’t want to fuck and control a pretty woman? However, I wasn’t using my abilities to totally turn a girl into a whore, and put her pussy on display for the whole world to see. It was just taking a nice good person and corrupting them into something they didn’t want to be, that bothered me. Now there are women, who are vain bitches that rubbed me wrong, that could use a little moral adjustment, and the treatment, as they called it could be just the right payback.

So I decided to join the group and try to influence them into a new direction. To stop picking on people who had not done them any harm, and focus on mean self centered people. It was a decision that changed the direction of my life. I have many stories of women and guys that I have been shown the errors of their self-centered ways with some interesting payback, through the treatment, or later in life through my exclusive health club training.

So who was first? Well my first targets were QB and Mr. Man. To do this I had to try and plant the seed that the QB was to be the new target. I begin to inject those thoughts into Mr. Man that they set up QB so they could control her, and then they could pick the bitches. Right now she determined who got the treatment and who didn’t. You see she helped get them the dates, and she also would back up any of their stories that the gal was a slut. There was a meeting with all of the guys one night, as we were planning the next debauching of our new target. There I began to inject the idea, that maybe they needed to set up QB for the treatment.

It was much easier than I thought, they all wanted to fuck her, she wouldn’t sleep with any of them. In fact she made it clear they were not good enough for her to sleep with, and if any tried to put a move on her she would permanently cut off the fresh pussy. So they set up a new plan. The first thing was to start taping her conversations about setting up Miss Sweetness. It has been too long for me to remember all of the names, shit you don’t need to know them, anyway. We had both audio and some videos, with very little conversation from the guys. It was also easy to get a signature from her, so that we had a models release signed, and started putting money in her account. Shit she never reconciled her account, daddy just kept it full of money. So the money order deposits from Adventure Films were now backing up the blackmail. These guys were pretty smart and very resourceful. Some of them later ended up at a high level of the DNC.

So now it was the Queen Bitches’ turn to be given the treatment. She was going to come to the party with a new boyfriend that did not have a clue about what was suppose to be going down. She felt safer that way. My job was to distract him, and get him separated from her, and keep him entertained while she was going through the gangbang scene. She also brought her own special wine; we had treated some of the glasses with a powder, coated on the inside. QB always drank from a glass, we were going to use brandy glasses that were chilled in the refrigerator.

The dosage would take a little longer; it was in two phases. The first, was a drug to reduce her inhibitions, the plan was after her first drink Mr. Man would ask her if she was interested in watching some of the deflowering, saying he could arrange it so she could watch and not be seen. He would appeal to her vanity and lust. She really got off on seeing the videos, and he knew she would not turn down the opportunity to watch it live. After she said yes, he then would pour her some more wine, into a fresh glass that was coated with drug that would induce stupor and memory loss, a date rape drug.

My job was to ask the boyfriend, if he would go with me to get ice, chips, and other things that we had suddenly run out of. With my power of persuasion I did not think it would be a problem. This would leave me out of the action, and to tell the truth I wasn’t mentally ready to have by ass and dick displayed on video for all of America and the world to see.

Miss freshness was to be kept occupied, and left alone. And that was the plan. Miss QB arrived about 9:00pm with her wine, and we poured her a drink, she never suspected or tasted the drug in her wine. Her boyfriend was a nice guy, and I learned real quick he was a pro football junkie and I just let him talk. Miss freshness arrived, about 9:20, and we mixed her a clean drink. We blended together and talked, QB introduced her new boyfriend around, and noticed that her wine glass was empty, and walked over to the bar and started talking to Mr. Man. He open the refrigerator and took out the second glass, I knew it was on, and I moved over to her boyfriend, and started talking to him. She came over and started talking to us, just B.S. talk, school things, when Mr. Man came over to us and started talking. She looked at him, and ask him if there was a restroom upstairs that the one downstairs was being used, he said yes, straight up and to the left.

That was the way she was going to excuse herself, to get upstairs and watch. That was Mr. Mans queue, to ask me if I would go get some more chips, cokes and ice, that we were running low. I looked over at QB’s boyfriend, and ask him if he would like to go with me. It fit perfectly in with Queen Bitches program, he would be gone while she watched the fucking. She said go ahead, I will be here when you get back, and laughed. He laughed and said sure; I knew he would. I was putting on some heavy influence. I was also; sending thirst vibes to the QB so she drank her second drink quickly. Mr. Man took the glass and said here I will freshen it up; she gulped it down also and was on her fourth we she started up the stairs.

It took us about an hour and half to get the ice and stuff, I let the boyfriend drive, and talk about football, and he somehow got lost, during that time the Bitch was given the treatment.

Later Mr. Man told me what had happened. They took her into a bedroom, connected to another, with a door, and sat her on the bed, turned on the TV, connected to a camera in the next room. She could either watch it, on the TV or open the door and watch it in person. Buy the time she sat on the bed the drugs and alcohol were hitting her hard and she just leaned back and passed. The team went into high gear. Getting her stripped and fucking her, and some of them added jacking off coming on her tits, and blowjobs. These guys had been waiting to fuck her for years and they had been saving it for all week. In an hour, they went all out. One fucked her mouth. He started by jacking off and then putting his dick in her mouth just as he came. They did use condoms when they fucked her pussy making sure she would have no proof of a rape. In an hour they gave her the three treatment rooms. They then cleaned her up, put her clothes back on her, and put her back on the bed. They then prepared some coffee; that had some stimulant in it to bring her out of her stupor. Next they put on a raw tape of a girl they had done earlier, that looked like Miss Freshness.

Mr. Man walked in with the coffee and shook the Queen Bitch awake. She opened her eyes, “Are you enjoying the show?” She looked over at the TV and saw the guys fucking a chick, but she could not see the face. She shook her head yes, “I guess I feel asleep.”

“Sorry, it took so long, she nursed her drink and it took a while to get her ready.”

“Here is some coffee, I noticed you hit the wine a little quickly earlier, thought you might like some.”

“Thanks,” She was staring at the TV, watching the tape thinking it was Ms. Freshness. We had already sent Ms. Freshness home. The couple left to go get some dinner; she did not know she was gone.

Miss QB looked at Mr. Man while watching, “She does have nice skin and legs, I, just can’t wait until you get control of that cunt. I am going to think of some really kinky shit for this bitch. I mean lets really make this bitch a campus slut.”

The video only showed a girl on her back with her legs spread being fucked missionary style. Another guy was at her head and had his dick in her mouth. You could not see her face it was blocked.

Mr. Man said. “You like that, say have you ever had any pussy, you know a muff sandwich.”

QB replied. “No, never wanted one, its disgusting, kissing and licking a pussy like that. But I am sure WE are going to make her well acquainted with pussy and cock”

“Hey babe, whatever you want, to-nights fucked bitch will do anything your little dark heart desires, your wish is my command.”

“Anything?”

“You call it, I am feeling generous tonight, she is such a fine piece of ass, what-ever you want done to the cunt that was set up tonight, you can have.” QB got a mean gleam in her eye. “Seriously? Anything!”

“Anything.”

“I want her gangbanged by a bunch of hung guys, black guys in the ass. I want to see her suck on tits and pussy, lick assholes, masturbate in public, go into a bar and fuck anyone that hits on her. I want her pussy and ass stretched with big dildos. I want her totally humiliated, and aware that she is just a walking cunt. I want her tattooed on her inside thighs and around her pussy lips that she is a cunt to be used by anything with a dick or pussy. When you guys sit around I want you to remember her as the best and most used slut you ever had.”

Mr. Man smiled, this was all on tape, with him out of view, and her wish would be his command. Queen Bitch was going to get her desire fulfilled to the 9nth degree. She just didn’t know it was her own self she was talking about, and she was laying out the game plan for the treatment.

“No Mercy huh?”

“No Mercy, I will write down what I want, and I want video’s and I want the bitch in terror that there are video’s available showing was slut she is.”

Mr. Man never told her about the amateur film company that was buying the videos. What Queen Bitch didn’t know would not hurt her. It was an interesting twist; the bitch was going to plan out her own agenda and humiliation.

“You been here a while, your boyfriend may be looking for you, we better get going. He helped her up, she was a little dizzy, but in good control, The dosage we gave her was light, not designed to knock her out all night just a hour or so. Mr. Man helped her to the stairs, she held on to the banister, and slowly walked down. After she walked down the stairs, she went over and sat on a sofa, and was handed more coffee that we had spiced with some additional stimulant that would reduce the effects of the other drugs. The bitch was going to really feel like shit tomorrow.

About that time, I came in with the chips, and her boyfriend who came over and apologized for taking so long, stating that we got lost. She laughed and asked, if we ask for directions, we both said no. She said that is no surprise. They left together about an hour later, the Bitch said she was not feeling too well and needed to get back to her room. Mr. Man said to go ahead, that the party was about over, and they could take care of the dishes. That was his way of saying they would get Ms. Freshness, home OK. She left, the party broke up, those with dates took them home, the rest of us came back to the house and we looked at the videos.

After watching the video’s I was sorry I wasn’t there, She was stunning, the queen bitch had natural Auburn hair, not died, her pussy was trimmed and showed her true auburn hair color. She had perfect 36 C tits that had silver dollar nipples that were just what the doctor ordered. She kept her body, tight and hard; she was stunning. And they all fucked her. Each guy said her pussy was tight. No doubt the bitch, didn’t put out very often, she was saving herself for Mr. Right. Some of the guys had fantasized about her for years and couldn’t wait, and started jacking off on her tits. It was a horny scene. Especially the scene showing a dick cuming in her semi open mouth, it made her appear like she was a willing participant. The guy said her mouth was so warm and soft when he came; it was better than her pussy. He said he had been jacking off with her in his fantasies for years; cuming into her mouth just like that. He looked down and his pants.

“Shit I have cum two times tonight, and I am still hard, and could go a third time.”

With very “little influence,” exercised over the group, they chose me to show her the tape, and make the pitch. They felt it was only fair since I did not get to fuck her. They told me my reward for making the pitch would be she would become my private cunt for the first part of her slut training. I got the privilege of being first in breaking in our new little miss. See each guy got the girl for several weeks, the treatment would last about one semester with each guy taking the bitch for 7 days and using her anyway he wanted. I was first in line. After that the bitch was available when ever we wanted her.

Then Mr. Man put the tape in where she was telling him what she wanted done to the fucked bitched, all of the guys yelled Yah! Yah! Yah!, Yah!, and then started giving each other the high five’s.

Our approach was going to be little different from the other ones. We decided to wait to show her the x rated fucking last, and just show her the tape of what she wanted done to Ms. Freshness. The Queen Bitch was graduating with honors in the spring, she was very smart, and had been accepted into a very prestigious graduate school program, in international studies. Her daddy was very wealthy and very powerful, a sex scandal he could suppress, although it would cost her position at the graduate school. However in one of my conversations and probing her mind I found that she had cheated on some of her papers, copying another students report. Not uncommon but if brought forth with the sex scandal it would be impossible for daddy to keep it quiet. The other thing I found out was that she was terrified of her stepmother. Her dad had divorce her mom and remarried, she was the only child of the first marriage, while her dad had two boys with her stepmother. I knew that if the stepmother found out about Queen Bitches little off campus hobby and cheating, she would use it to make sure her stepdaughter was kicked out of the family for the sake of the boys, having big plans for them, in both business and the political arena.

I really wasn’t sure I could be the hard-ass, that I needed to be, again my method was to use gentle pushes not heavy-handed ones. But this was going to be a learning process, and I had committed myself to this project and I decided to go all the way. Besides she truly was a magnificent piece of woman flesh. Auburn hair, green eyes, wonderful C tits, small tiny waist that flared out into a perfect heart shaped ass, and flat hard stomach with just a hint of forward at her pussy, she had the kind of body and looks that could make a gay man wish he were straight. I knew I really was going to suffer through this.

I came to Mr. Man’s house, and he was already there with Miss Bitch. Under the premise that she was going to see the edited video of Ms. Freshness’s gang bang. She also was telling my guy how she wanted her treated, and handed him a written list. Before, she had left it up to us guys, now she wanted to run the show. I guess she figured she was graduating in the spring, and would be safe if she got more involved in the debauchery. This was all being taped of coarse with her only in the camera, to be added to the final blackmail tape. Unknown to her was over the last 4 weeks three deposits were made by the movie company to pay for the 3 different gang bangs, video’s. We had covered all of our bases, I knew she would be hard to break; deep down she had a hard mean nature.

None of the guy’s faces were shown on the final film, and they all had fake tattoos on them, the kind the x offenders have, on their arms, wrist, and hands. We also changed the décor of the rooms she was fucked in, so that one could not tell that it was done in the house. To an outside observer, with her signed release, Miss Queen Bitch, got paid three different times to fuck strangers in an amateur video gangbang series using her first name. The tape made sure Queen Bitch’s face was on camera most of the time, except when she had a dick cuming in her mouth.

Again she had been with Mr. Man for a while, and I knocked on the door and came in, they were talking, I was trying to read Queen’s emotions, her colors were that of excitement, very mixed. Mr. Mann was turned on, but he was going to leave me alone with our Queen Jane. The phone started ringing, that was no surprise the plan had a guy outside, who was going to call as soon as I got into the house.

Mr. Man talked for a few minutes, and turned around and said, “QB there is something I have to do, I will be back in a few minutes, I will leave you with Jack, and I will be right back.”

The look on QB’s face told it all, she was disappointed, but understood, “Would you like some of your wine you left from the other night?”

“The Queen said, “That would be nice.”

Again he reached into the frig, pulled out the glass and wine and poured it in. The glass was not treated. Queen reached for the drink and drank a sip and then closed her eyes and tried to relax a bit. Boy was she beautiful. She had on a loose short tennis skirt and sweater that highlighted her tits to their best advantage. She had on super white tennis shoes, and short white socks, which meant she did not have any panty hose on. Her legs were tanned; she thought she was going to play tennis later on this afternoon.

The wine began to affect her, again, I projected a thirst and she drank all of the wine, and asked for more. Mr. Man, poured a second glass then left, I was alone with her. The cameras were turned off; we did not want a video record of me blackmailing her. The bedroom was set up so that when I turned the lights on the cameras would come on, and begin taping again. My dick was like a hard marble column in my jeans, it was uncomfortable sitting but I did manage to get my dick to slide along the side of my pant leg to hide my desire.

One of the things I could easily do without a lot of mental energy was to magnify someone’s already activated emotions. For example if someone was happy, it was not hard to push him or her into laughter. If they were sad, push them into crying. My strategy was to make Queen Jane afraid of the consequences, if the tape got out, to tap her fear and magnify it. I did this by having Mr. Man make a tape and make the pitch while I sat there and controlled her emotions. The phone rang I answered it, Mr. Man told me to put on the tape. I hung up.

“The was our guy, he said, it was going to be a while, and that I was to show you the tape.”

The queen didn’t know me that well; she thought I was in the film. I could sense she was curious what my dick would look like. “Ok, I will watch it with you.

I turned on the TV and VCR and the screen came on. There was Mr. Man sitting on the couch saying. “QB, this video was made just for you. I want you to watch it to the end; I think you will love it. I know I did.” Then I saw and felt the malice, envy, and lust in the Bitch, it was then that I knew I could go all the way. The tape lead off with Miss QB sitting on the bed describing what she wanted done to Ms. Freshness. The ugliness of her words and facial expressions came through with startling clarity. I was watching and feeling what my houseguest was feeling and magnifying the emotions I wanted her to feel.

At first she was shocked, confused, then outraged we had taped her statements, then a fear began to set in. I magnified the fear. Then Mr. Man came on and said, yes you were really in your best behavior that night, in fact I really think your stepmother would love to have this and some other records of your extracurricular activities. With the mention of her stepmother, I felt the fear, and I magnified it strongly. I had refrained from doing any pushing for the last 4-5 days saving all of my energy for now. The wine had made her mind a little weaker and easier to influence, I now had control of that intense fear, and it would be the root of all of her decisions. Deep down she worried about what would happen if her stepmother learned about what she had done.

Mr. Man’s TV Image said, “You are to stay and not leave until the tape is finished.”

Then she saw the film, of her being royally screwed, and fucked by the group. She then realized she was now going to get the treatment. It was spliced short showing the guys fucking her, cuming in her mouth. Mr. Man had it specially edited so that it looked like she was really into the gangbang. It then stopped, and Mr. Man came on the screen.

“You have two choices. You can walk out the door, and this tape along with evidence of your cheating on exams will go out in the mail.”

When she heard that she reached a panic stage. A sex scandal could be hidden but she knew her dad would disown her if he found out about her cheating. It took very little pushing to keep her almost on the edge of terror.

“Or you can stand up, take off all of your clothes, now, and stand there in front of the window. If I see you naked I will know you will do what we want, if not, I am on my way to the mail box.”

There was no hesitation, I sent out defeat, and the need to do anything to keep her secrets. I was injecting thoughts, of " I will be obedient, do what I have to, to keep it private. I will be a cunt; anything, I can get through this. I did send positive thoughts giving her a ray of light that she could get the evidence back. Hopefully she would get some kind of revenge, appealing to her guile and vanity. She stood in front of me, almost pulled her clothes off, and in seconds was standing there in just her white tennis shoes. She did not try to cover herself up. She stood proud, with her tits straight out standing in a sexy pose. She was blushing, embarrassed, but I could tell she loved showing her body. She was incredible.

I stood and walked her over to the window. Made her turn around, exposing her body to anyone walking or driving by. There weren’t any, other than Mr. Man who was in the car parked at an angle across the street with a video camera, zoomed in on the window. I made her turn her back to the window and then bend over showing her ass and cunt to the world. Her whole body was blushing with embarrassment, and humiliation. I then handed her a vibrator and told her when she had an orgasm that she could move away from the window. I then pulled a chair up, and sat down in front of her, at a slant so that I was not directly in front of the window. She was able to use the arm of the chair as a support with her left hand, while with her right hand began rubbing her cunt with the vibrator.

From where Mr. Man was parked he could see most of the action. Most of her face was exposed, along with the body and ass. I could be seen from the chest down. We were getting a video of Queen Bitch making herself feel good in all her glory in a window for the whole world to see. I had handed her the same type of vibrator that she used in the dorm, and she noting this in her mind, was wondering how we knew about it along with the cheating. She determined that someone had access to her room and was making a mental note to get the key lock changed to her door. I mean she was a smart hard tough bitch. Here she was bent over nude, masturbating in front of a window in broad daylight, and just accepted the fact she was destined to be a personal slut for 10 guys and she was thinking about how secure her room and privacy.

With her head she would raise it and look into my eyes, I could see that the vibrator was getting to her. Her nipples were starting to get hard as little erasers. I reached out with my index finger, made circles around them, making them stick out more. She was starting to get that flush look around her neck that women get when they are turning on. I was helping her though. I was pushing in some lust thoughts, triggering some fantasies she used when she was jacking off in her room. I then unsnapped my jeans pulled them down along with my briefs freeing my dick, whose tip was coated with pre cum. She looked down at it. I could hear her thoughts about the hardness and size. She saw the pre-cum, and I injected the need for her to taste it She lowered her head and stuck out her tongue and licked the tip, rolling her tongue around it, while rubbing her clit with the vibrator. I almost blew my load. I mean she was so beautiful bent over, and her mind was losing control, she was getting very turned on. I was responding to both her and my lust, and my dick felt like it was ten feet tall, and molten steel.

It was then that she totally lost it. She sucked my dick all the way down to the base, bobbing her head up and down making it wet, drooling all over it, and then she stood up, and spread her legs and straddled me liked a lap dancer, grabbing my dick, slamming it, hard into her cunt. She started riding up and down fucking me like a wild animal. Totally out of control, forgetting she was fucking me in front of a window. Her hot wet tight cunt, moved up and down, squeezing my cock with her sensual pussy. Without restraint she used her taunt ass, rocking backward and forward, up and down, grinding her pubic bone against mine then would move her hips in small circles. Her pussy started an uncontrollable contracting, squeezing my cock like a silken hand, and she came yelling. With the little self control I had left, I injected thoughts into her psyche about how it felt so good to be exposed, and made to fuck in public, to be dominated and totally at the mercy of men who wanted to fuck and control her beautiful lustful body. I tapped into that area, and kept her orgasms powerful and continuous while I was flooding her with these thoughts. The point is deep down she did want to be dominated and controlled, I only brought her submissive nature to the surface and sealed it with the most powerful orgasms she had ever had in her young life.

Then I finally had no choice but to give in, to the mind-boggling feeling, and I wanted to cum into her burning hot cunt. I felt my dick reach its peak hardness, the head swell and become almost like a steel ball bearing, and I felt a very powerful spasm deep inside my ass, as I shot a huge hot load into her totally accepting pussy. She responded in total abandonment of all restraint, feeling my dick swelling and shooting its seed deep into her burning snatch. I then released a huge amount of endorphins into her mind, as she felt the power of my dick liberating itself into her, feeling so feminine, like a super woman with a super twat. It was at that moment she decided to make it a special goal in her life, to please any man who was bold enough to take her. That he would find her legs willingly spread and open so that he could slide his wonder toy deep inside her. She was going to make her pussy a dick’s best friend.

I can say this now at that time in my life; that this was one of the 10 best fucks I ever had. Even after I finished cuming, I still stayed hard, and she still kept fucking. We finally moved off the chair and into the bedroom with the second set of cameras and I fucked her for hours, and I came at 3 more times that day.

For the week afterwards she kept me very happy. I popped her ass cherry, and again set it up so she liked it in the ass, the Queen Bitch was now going to be the Queen Cunt. We each had our turns, and then we made arrangements for the gangbang of black studs. We got a group of well-hung black guys to fuck her all night while we taped it. She did it all; she was even French kissing assholes while they were fucking her in the ass. We set up an evening with her and a group of Biker Dykes, and she got very good at eating their Taco Bells while she was being fucked with big black dildos.

But I wasn’t finished. Mr. Man relished in the debasement of Queen Bitch, and I decided that since he had ruined some other lives he deserved a little payback. When hotshot was watching the bitch being fucked, I began placing thoughts about how he would like to possess her, own her. By the end of the semester he was in love, at least mainly in lust for her. He had to have her for his own personal slut. For her, I set it up, that she was so happy he had released her sensuality, and she needed him to possess her. But she would not be able to climax without fucking someone in front of him. Also the only way Mr. Man would get hard was watching the lust of his life fucking other men with bigger dicks.

I started this one Saturday Afternoon when we had the bitch naked on her knees giving us head while we watched a football game. Every time the ball changed possession, she would change guys. We had a guy in our group who had a really big dick; his nickname was bull. His dick was ten plus inches and looked like a thick hose. While she was nude, on her knees that wonderful ass exposed, I tapped into Mr. Man’s mind. As he was watching her sucking bull’s dick, I released waves of erotic feelings into him, so that he began to love watching her suck on large cocks, naked, humiliated, having to service a group of guys. His dick was OK about 6-6/1/2 inches, much smaller than Bull’s as well as most of the other guys in the room. But he could not help but stroke himself while watching her. Bull was close to cuming, you could tell, QB was doing him like a New York Pro, she was getting off sucking Bull, knowing Mr. Man was watching her. Mr. Man lost control, he walked over behind QB got down on his knees, and slammed his hard dick in her wet aroused cunt and started fucking her wildly. All three of them had a climax at the same time. QB’s mouth was filled with cum flowing out of Bulls giant softball size balls whose weapon was now shooting out cum like a super soaker water gun. After they finished, she got up went to the bathroom cleaned up and finished the rest of us off, including Mr. Man, who again got hard watching her sucking us down.

When he came the second time she had two fingers up his ass, and that is when I started his asshole fetish.

When we arranged the black gangbang; I made sure I was there, to plant more seeds and made sure things did not get out of hand. Again, Mr. Man would get incredibly hard when she was sucking and fucking guys with bigger rods. He would take off his pants sport one of the strongest erections he could remember. He would start jacking off in front of the guys, and then there was a comment about his little puny white boy dick, I would flood his mind with endorphins, and he would start cuming, shooting his wad all over his hands, while being laughed at.

Overtime if he tried to fuck her cunt long term it would go soft. The only time he could cum in her was that if he had something stuck up his ass. Also if he tried to fuck any cunt, other than his Queen B it would go soft. There were only two ways he could get off, one was jacking off in a room with people who had bigger dicks, while Queen Bitch made fun of his size, and taunted how his dick would go soft if he tried to fuck a woman. The other was if he was being fucked in the ass with some hard object.

By the end of the school year, I set them up so that when he was dominant, she would have to fuck guys with big dicks, and pull trains. Doing this would embarrass, and humiliate her knowing that her old man would jack off watching her debasement. After that he would become ashamed, and then she would be dominant, and humiliate him. He would find himself ass in the air having something stuck up in it like a carrot, while he had his dick inside QB’s stretched pussy. QB would make him talk about how good it felt to have a carrot in his ass, and what a small dick he had, and how he like to see her fucking guys with bigger dicks. He would then give it up and cum inside her.

They had an up and down sex life; he would dominate and have her gang fucked. Then she would dominate and have his ass raped with whatever was in the refrigerator. Later after they left the campus, and got married, I got a tape from the great American Couple about 10 years later showing Mr. Man with a group of female bikers. He was sitting on Queen Bitch’s lap who was dressed in black leather. She had a strap on, that had to be at least 12 inches long, and it was stuck up his Joe Camel’s Ass. He was facing away from her. Her legs were spread his knees were together, they had his face made up like a street hooker and he was wearing a blond Dolly wig, his body hair was shaved off, and he had a Madonna torpedo bra on. Where they got the hose, garter belt, and pumps to fit his body who knows?

Here he was humping up and down hands on his thighs for support, reaming his own ass, his dick stuck out straight and hard. Then the other babes strutted around and made fun of how small it was, what a cute little hooker he was, and how they were going to make him walk the streets playing with his little winkee. He shot his load clear across the room, without even touching it, causing even more laughter, as he turned deep dark red.

He had definitely degenerated to a level far lower than what I intended, but when it comes to sex people will do just about anything to get themselves off. But then he even got more perverted and sunk even lower. He got into politics and was elected governor in the North Eastern part of the country, and it is rumored that he might even run for president. What a sick fuck!

Any way that was the first time I really used my ability to influence people to change their behavior. When bitch and stud left campus, the group, faded away, and when the rest graduated we completely disbanded. I inherited the house, and the films. The money made from the debasement of the girls was quite impressive. But by then I had plenty of my own money, so I donated it to a shelter for battered women.

Since the rest of the guys were older, they graduated, left campus before I did; I slowly had them forget what they had done. Even though they made the films, they all used fake tattoos so that they could show that is was not them. They had edited the films showing as little of their faces as possible, focusing mainly on the women.

The videos of me never made it to the public; I kept them though. Even today I will indulge myself with that incredible QB fuck. There is nothing like having just a few drinks on a cold winters night, turn on the tape, sit down, and have a truly gorgeous orally talented woman give me head while I watch myself being fucked by one of the most-beautiful women I have ever met. Why didn’t I keep her? She was ugly on the inside, her mind would have constantly radiated those ugly thoughts, and it would have been like living in a mansion that smelled like rotting food. Today she is now a first lady of a state and I am sure they have some very interesting parties at the governor’s mansion.

Beside there were so many beautiful bitches in need of attitude adjustments, so little time, and so much behavior correcting to do.