The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains vivid descriptions of sex between consenting and non-consenting adults. If this material is illegal for you to read in your jurisdiction, or if you are offended by these topics then please close this file and go elsewhere.

To the legal reader. This is my first attempt to write an erotic mind control story. I hope that you enjoy it.

This is fantasy, and fantasy as you know, is always better than reality. This was also written to be fun, so try and not take it or me too seriously.

John S. Ringo.

A LTTLE INFLUENCE

CHAPTER 2

SUMMER BREAK

Even though my level of power in pushing others minds stayed the same, my mind seemed to expand in other directions. This last year, when I was attending classes, I noticed that if I sat on the first row, while a professor was lecturing, his or her mind seemed to download into mine. In one semester, I was getting a PHD on the subject he was teaching. The result was, I literally aced every test I took. To make a 4-point I only had to sit in the front row and open my mind, and listen to the teacher.

When I was required to write term papers my mind seemed to plug into what was downloaded and I wrote papers that always got me an A excellent. This kept me on the honor roll with very little effort. Even though I was a business major, with the extra time, I began to monitor Psych classes, in order to try and discover where my talent came from, and if there had been any other documented cases of such mental power. But that stopped when the spring semester was over, and I went home for the summer.

My freshman year ended, with Queen graduating with Mr. Man. Mr. Man was going to spend the summer at the house with Queen Bitch, while the rest of us left and went home. I got to fuck Queen Bitch one more time, while being watched by Mr. Man. He just loved jacking off, while I fucked her. His dick was almost raw jacking off three times that night. Me, I could hardly walk the next day. My balls felt like they were dragging on the ground. I also came three times that night, once in her mouth, once in her cunt, the other in her ass.

I hated to leave, but I was homesick. I was supposed to stay at my parent’s home, but my grandmother got sick and my grandparents moved into my old room while she was recovering. I had to decide whether to sleep on the couch all summer or get my own apartment. Dah, I decided to get a one room furnished apartment. Dad got it set up so it was ready when I got there. Dad offered to pay for it, but I said no, I had a job and would pay my own way.

When I was in high school, I worked at the country club as a caddie, in order to earn money for the summer. I was popular with the golfers and usually was booked every day I wanted to work. This summer there was an open position in the club that was kind of a summer social coordinator that helped plan and fill in at all of the social events. Summer was extra busy at the club, with the pool being opened and dances for the high-school and college kids, and wedding parties. I had applied for the job, and tested out of my classes early so I could go home and interview. This was my hometown’s number one country club. To get in, you were placed on a waiting list for years. If you were invited to join you had finally, “arrived,” in the social circles of the city.

I didn’t really need the money. I had saved up enough gambling winnings to just sit and be a bum for the summer. But I wanted a little more practice in my new hobby and from my caddie days, I met some real vain bitches that lived at the club during summer vacation. I had decided to use some of these narcissistic club members as kind of an experimental control group to see how long my personality alterations could last, and what kind of long-term effects it had on the people and their environment. The social circle was quite tight, and the group was closed, letting in very few outsiders, a perfect test and control group. (I learned that term from monitoring those Psych classes.)

Naturally I got the job. My hiring caused quite a stir since it was suppose to go to one of the member’s son. But it only caused a few days of gossip, and when I began to excel in the position, making everything go smoothly, I became very popular at the club. So much so that I was often invited to attend the college parties that were put on in the evening. It seemed that my presence always assured everyone of a good time, and that I seemed to always keep things moving along without any crises. It was at these parties that I tuned into the minds of the girls who attended. I found it interesting, particularly one click of three girls who had been friends since grade school.

They were 3 years older than I was, and were pre law political-science college majors. They were pretty, but they were all aspiring to be lawyers, and it was their goal to be the scourge of the male dominated legal/business world. They had a disdain for all men, no surprise there, their minds had been filled for the last 3 years of how men were the enemy of women, keeping them suppressed not allowing them to reach their full potential. I always considered this academic brain washing very sad. By the time the women who had accepted these false concepts figured out they had been mislead and misinformed, they usually were too old to really enjoy their life as it was suppose to be, often missing out on having a family. I had encountered, some of these ladies on the college campus, you know, women who have that frumpy Donna Shalala look and some of their what if, thoughts were really sad.

So here were three new blind mice, thinking they were way ahead of the rest of the women of their generation. I could do one of two things, leave them alone, and let nature takes its coarse, meaning they probably would not procreate, and thus not pass their stupidity on to the future gene pool. Or I could exercise “A Little Influence” and save them from themselves.

Guess which course I decided upon.

To begin with these bitches were very pretty they came from a handsome family, and if they were in the club, they were usually a 2nd or 3rd generation money family, but they dressed like the typical liberal academics, who are on mission to save the world. You know white blouse, long black skirt, black horn rimed glasses, little or no make up and straight grungy hair. Oh and those big black combat boots, just the perfect picture of feminine sexuality. Personally, I always felt if Sigmund were alive today he would call these women the classic example of penis envy. So if you see these women on campus, at work, the message they are really sending out, “is, what they really want is to be a man and have a dick to fuck people with, and this is the best alternative they can come up with.”

But to be fair and balanced in my world of judgment, they seem like the guy who drives an expensive $60,000 car and makes sure you and everyone else knows he has one. Hey, if you have a big dick you don’t need an expensive Mercedes or Jag. So all of you less endowed guys that drive those expensive toys and can’t wait to tell everyone about it, the rest of us guys, and some of the smarter girls know you are barely sporting a 3 incher. Maybe that is why so many good looking babes always seem to be getting out of an old beat up pickup trucks owned by guys who have the money to buy something better. That kind of confidence means it has got to be 7+inches and thick as a snake.

Sorry did not mean to get side tracked.

The first thing I did was set up an encounter, for my three ladies in waiting to meet a very successful female lawyer. I introduced them, at one of the luncheons where the lawyer was the speaker. She stayed over and she spent the afternoon talking to the three blind mice at the club bar, I served them a white wine. I sat at a table on the other side of the room with a notebook, and acted like I was doing scheduling. I made sure that they were not interrupted, and while they were talking, when I could sense a pause I would inject these thoughts into each of the girls minds,

“Look what you have to look forward to. Being middle aged, wrinkled, married to a job, plain and frumpy, alone with no family. Isn’t this just what you had in mind?

I could tell this was getting to them. They started to get uncomfortable, and looking at one another, as if they were thinking the same thing. And thanks to me, they were thinking the same thing. When miss successful finished talking to them she got up and left, thanking me for inviting her to speak, I told her the drinks were on the club, she again thanked me, and gave me her card, and left. I then came over, to the girls table with another round of wine, and ask if I could join them, with my cup of coffee. (I was still too young to drink at the club.)

I was sending out my most positive thoughts and feelings, and they all three consented enthusiastically, more open to a man’s presence than they had been in a long time. They were not gay, but they had really suppressed their sexuality, and in my conversations and mental probing I could see that if one could loosen the cork, one would have an explosive volcano on his hands. I remember thinking back then at the table. This was going to really be fun. Here I had three pretty healthy 21-year old women; that the last time they allowed themselves to date a man was in their first year of college. Two-three years of no sex in three fertile healthy pretty young females.

Oh, did I mention they had channeled a lot of this sexual energy into athletics and fitness. Even though they did as much as they could to hide their figures, you could tell their muscles were very toned, and hard. It is just that their pussies were out of shape and needed some exercise. I felt like they needed a personal pussy trainer, and of coarse I volunteered Mr. Major, who was now standing at full military attention under their table. I remember looking into all three girls faces and beautiful expectant eyes, feeling my hard on, thinking. “This looks like a job for, “Crusader Dick.” Hey where did that come from I thought, but then face it guys we all have that fantasy of wanting to be a Super Hero. The rest of the world may have a Spidy fantasy, but I decided that day, I wanted to be, “Crusader Dick,” and it had been about two weeks since my personal super hero had some really prime college pussy.

One of the girls looked at me and asked me if I was busy tonight. I told her no but that I was working a little late, I had a massage that I had to do. Their eyes lit up.

“You are a masseuse?”

“Well I am in training, Jim (The club masseuse) had to leave early his wife is sick, and he had to take her to the doctor, I am filling in for him. He has been teaching me, and this is a light one.”

Actually after just a few lessons, I had downloaded all of his experience into mine. My training was over.

“All three of them looked at each other and nodded.”

Maria, looked at me and said, “Could you come over to my place and give us massage later?”

“ I suppose I could, but I wouldn’t know what to charge?”

“I am sure we could come up with some kind of payment you would like.”

Considering the sensual vibes I was receiving I knew exactly the kind of payment they had in mind.

“8:30pm Ok? I need to get home, and get a few things done.”

“That is perfect.”

The dark eyed lady named Maria, then wrote down her name address and phone number. “We will see you at eight thirty.”

With that I said, “Excuse me ladies, I have to get back to work.”

I got up and went back to my office, and set up the next day’s schedule.

Later at my apartment sitting on my couch, I was having the hometown’s most notorious prick tease sucking on my super hard pleasure pole. She was another one of the ladies I had chosen for some attitude adjustments. Just out of High school, 18, she was probably responsible for more blue balls than a 100 lap dancers on a Friday night. She was a regular at the pool and club in the evenings, and I had become friendly with her on the first night I worked. I was slowly breaking down her resistance, feeding her sensual feelings, and probing her mind for her sexual triggers, by the end of the second week she was gladly becoming real good at sucking my dick. I invited her over, to take the edge off my man of steel. I knew that if I went over to Maria’s house with those three hot horny bitches I would cum in seconds. For them, I wanted to be in control, to be able to wait and be in command of my orgasm. This was essential if I was to establish my power over my new future fuck bunnies.

Well my little Julie, was learning the fine art of satisfying a man. By the end of the summer she would do just about anything to make my dick hard and feel good. Well Julie was doing a real good job. She got the tip of my dick, feeling hard like a tennis ball, and then I came, filling her mouth with my cum, and sending very sensual thoughts into her mind, while encouraging her to swallow, and gratify me. Broadcasting these thoughts were not like pushes, they were more like words to a person reading. She thought it was her little voice that talks to you, and unless it was something very unappealing, the words usually went deep into her mind.

She had her hand in her shorts and was rubbing away at her pussy like it was on fire. When I came and she started swallowing, I broadcast my orgasm to her and she came as powerful as she had ever cum in her life. Unknown to her I had put blocks in her mind to prevent her from cuming unless she was sucking my cock. It was simple, just as she was close to a big bingo her mind would trigger a memory of her mom or dad lecturing her, and stop her cold, but leave her horny and frustrated. I did this so she could not get herself off at home or with someone else. I anticipated by the end of the summer I would have her naked sucking off a group of guys in my apartment during the Monday night pre season games. She still needed lots of practice; since she just was not up to Queen Bitch’s skill level. Anyway Julie accomplished her mission with me, and I sent her home with instructions to make sure she brushed her teeth and used mouthwash. Hey, she had a date later that night. It was just common courtesy

After Julie left, I showered, cleaned up, put on my smallest Speedo underwear, along with some white shorts that fit tightly around my torso, a white polo shirt, and tennis shoes. The massage table and oils were in the trunk of my Bronco, and I drove to Maria’s house. It was almost 8:30 when I arrived, and went to the front door. Maria lived at home and the house was a big home, not huge but it was a nice size house. I found out later that her family was on a summer vacation traveling around the world, and Maria was home alone for the summer.

She answered the door, in a white terry cloth robe, with a glass of wine in her hand, said hello and then lead me back into the house into a high ceiling glassed in room that had plants, a couch, easy chairs, stereo and a large hot tub in it. The two other girls were in the room, they too were wearing robes, drinking wine, and they all had make up on and changed their hair do’s. They weren’t drunk but they all had a nice buzz on them. I put down the table and my bag of oils, and began to set up the table up. They were playing some Yanni music.

I began scanning their minds and found that Maria was on birth control pills, that was a positive, she was the one I was going to cum into before the night was over. Nancy poured a glass of wine and handed it to me.

“You do know that I am underage, and you could be accused of corrupting me.” Maria looked at me, with black dark eyes, and said, “I certainly hope so.”

All three laughed, I just played the roll of a young inexperienced kid looking like he was in way over his head. You know a deer in the headlights look.

Lets take a little break from the action and let me describe the three witches of Eastwood, as I would now like to call them.

Maria was of Italian descent. She had the voluptuous body that young Italian women have, again she was pretty, but all that beauty was hidden earlier. She was an easy C cup a small waist that flared into strong powerful hips and legs designed to bring lots of bambinos into the world. Lets face it, if there ever was a group of women designed for fucking and breeding it is women from Italy.

Susan was WASP, not a blond but light brown headed, a kind of a Meg Ryan look. Her tits were B-C, she had a nice waist and tight little ass. You know the kind of face and figure you see in the ladies home garden magazines; that have 2.2 children, and live happily ever after. Nancy was the cheerleader with brains type. 5 foot one inch, athletic body with the firmest tits and ass of the group. Kind of like Pam A before she hit the silicon. She too had brown hair, but had beautiful blue eyes. Not quite Playboy material but very, very, close. Again the transition was amazing from just a few hours earlier. These ladies had left the club and gone out to the beauty parlors and department stores and had complete makeovers done to themselves. I had a feeling I was about to see three volcanic eruptions right before my expectant eyes.

Since it was Maria’s house, she set the order of the massages. She picked Susan to get the first message. The table was set-up; I had the oils out, and was ready. Susan stood up and took off her robe. She had on a very brief bikini, it was dental floss with three patches. Susan obviously had been doing a little shaving down below. They all smiled at my reaction to her hard body, as she climbed up on the table, I had her lay on her stomach giving me access to her back. I began her massage and explained to them that it would take too long for me to give each one of them a complete one; that this was just a warm up one.

Well it warmed them up all right. I would stop and drink from the wine they gave me. By the time I got to Maria, my third client, I had finished two full glasses, and started to have a nice buzz that wine gives you. Because I had already cum once just a few hours earlier, my dick had that firm by not super horny hard on feeling, and with the help of the wine it slid along the side of my Speedo, and easily could be seen through my tight shorts. The girls could see the almost erection both length and girth because my shorts were fit tightly just where they were suppose to. A couple of times I could see one of them out of the corner of my eye licking her lips

After I completed the massage I had each one of them get into the hot tub, with their wine and enjoy the warm water. By the time I was finished with Maria, working on her fuck me forever body, I was almost hard as a rock. I knew from earlier experience that the wine would keep me from climaxing right away, and I could fuck for hours without cuming or going soft.

Maria got into the tub and then they invited me in. I told them that I didn’t bring a suit, they said just take off your shorts and shirt and get in. I took off my T shirt, and then turned my back and slid off my shorts, and adjusted my dick so it was outlined along the side so they could see the head throbbing. It was a sunken tub, so that you could step down into it, there were a series of steps on both sides. It was a large tub, made so that 6-8 people could be in it at one time.

I turned around, and started to step down into the water. Nancy said wait, I stopped with just my ankles in the water on the first step. She moved over to me, and reached up with her arms and with her hands pulled down, my Speedo. My dick shot straight out, in all its glory. The girls had removed their suites earlier, and were now naked in the tub, Nancy’s tits were swollen and nipples were hard and exposed, as she got up on her knees and firmly grabbed my dick with her hands. Her eyes were level with my dick, and she engulfed it with her warm, moist mouth and lips. I heard Susan’s mind say, that Nancy always did like giving head, she just hope Nancy left some of her to enjoy. Maria never had sucked on a dick, and was watching like a young intern.

Here I was standing, my Speedo at my knees with a beautiful girl sucking on my dick, while being watch by two other equally pretty girls. I could see and feel that they were rubbing themselves under the water. I did not want them to cum yet, so I sent a gentle blocking push and thought for them to wait and keep themselves on the edge, until they got my seven plus dick in their steamy hot twats. After a few minutes of Nancy’s tongue circling the head of my dick, and making my man of steel rock hard, she pulled me down to the first step, pulled off my Speedo, stood and lowered herself on my dick facing me.

Her cunt had not had a dick in it for over two years, and she was tight as a virgin. I let her lower herself slowly, until she was sitting on my lap with her legs on either side of my hips. The other two girls moved to each side of me and began rubbing my chest. One of them I am not sure which, had her hand under water and was lightly rubbing my balls and playing with my ass. Meanwhile Nancy started fucking me. Her feet had moved down to the last level, and she could now raise and lower her body up and down, like she was sitting in a chair. She fucked me in powerful strokes. She would raise herself almost to where my dick would come out of her love canal, and then slam her hips and body down to the pelvis.

I let her continue to do this in abandon, until I thought she was ready, and then I released her climax, along with massive endorphins, with thoughts that she must never deny her cunt again. That she needed a man’s dick; she was made for fucking, her tits were made for sucking; and that her mission was to pass her beauty and brains along to future generations. Her orgasm sealed these thoughts deep in her mind and Psyche, and I did not let her stop climaxing until she exhausted herself. Nancy was lifted off me, in orgasmic bliss by the other two girls, and sat down in the tub.

Susan, looked at my glistening hard dick, bent down and kissed it for a while, showing me she could give head too, sat on my lap, and took her turn. When there is a man involved women will compete. Susan was not going to be outdone by Nancy.

Again, with my pushes I had Susan pounding me in total lust, having endured three years of celibacy, and her cunt was at first, the tightest of the three. She would fuck hard for about a minute, and then stop, reveling in being filled with my dick. Her cunt felt like 20 fingers squeezing up and down my shaft. If I had not done what I had done earlier with Julie, I would have lost it while her cunt was constricting. Again when it was right, I released her climaxes, and she too was inputted with the need to procreate, to become a baby maker. She took a lot longer to wear out. Her stamina was impressive. Meanwhile Maria had her hands stroking my balls, and running her fingers around my asshole. I almost lost it several times.

Nancy was recovering but she still had that doped look on her face, and I could sense she was lightly stroking herself under the water watching Susan fucking. As Susan came, I pushed Nancy a little and had her cuming again with her finger. Before I was finished, I wanted all three of them to feel comfortable about masturbating and climaxing in front of each other. Now Susan was lifted off, almost dead weight, my ass was getting a little sore from sitting on the plastic step. I had been fucking these two bitches for over 1 hour and 1/2, and that plastic seat did nothing for my tailbone.

Maria was very hot by then. She had watched her two friends fucking me to oblivion, and I wanted her fucking to be special. So I pulled her up and kissed her and lead her out of the tub. With a robe, I dried her off, and then laid her on a couch that was in the room. I went over to my bag and pulled out a jar of oil that was a special mix. It was designed for a deep heat rubdown; I had diluted it down so that there was warmth and not burning. I put the oil on my dick; that was still hard as a telephone poll, laid her on her back and spread her legs, and began eating her pussy. I am not the world’s greatest cunt lapper, however I can read the mind of the bitch I am eating and it is easy to please them. Unknowingly they tell me what feels good, what doesn’t. I found every bitch likes it different to a certain degree. Some like their clit sucked hard, their tits pinched hard, some like it gentle, and soft. It just depends on the woman. Maria had never had a man go down on her, and she was floating on air.

The warmth from my dick was keeping me real hard, and my balls and dick were hanging down for Nancy and Susan to see. They moved over to the edge of the tub and were both fingering themselves watching Maria moaning and talking about how good her pussy felt. I left Maria with no inhibitions with words, or actions. She would come close I would back off. She was begging me to fuck her, pleading with me for release. I was sending blockage out to all of them now. I wanted all of them to cum when I came. This was going to be an earthquake. I mean my balls were ready to shoot a gallon of cum.

After about 30-40 minutes of eating her pussy, driving her insane with the need to cum I finally I got up and put Maria into the bitch in heat position. On her knees, back inverted with her ass available. I had her face her friends who were in the pool so they could see her face, and watch her total surrender to my cock, while being fucked like the true female bitch she had become. I got behind her, and slowly slid my oil-coated dick into her extremely excited cunt. Had I not sent out the block, she would have started her climaxes when the heat of the oil hit it. But she was close, very, very, close to going over. So were her friends. With all of them I was sending out thoughts of how beautiful their passion was, and how natural it was, and that they needed to enjoy themselves, that fucking, cuming with a man was good and healthy, it made them feel so feminine like real women.

Maria’s pussy was a snapper. It felt like a fist. Nancy’s and Susan’s cunts were more like gentle fingers. Maria’s was like a vice of pleasure. Like I said, Italian women were built for fucking. I started moving in an out, slowly at first but then I could not resist pounding that perfect ass. It was the most difficult thing I ever did, trying to control myself. All I wanted to do was shoot my hot load into her, but instead I slowed down and reached around and began pulling on Maria’s nipples, feeling them get hard like erasers, sticking out almost an inch. The girls were just a few feet away from Maria’s face and tits, and watched her, staring at her, and her hard turned on tits. I pulled Maria up, her back arched, grabbing her tits hard and started fucking hard. Maria was entirely exposed to her friends. She had one hand rubbing her pussy, moaning from deep inside her cunt.

I ask the girls to stand up, so I could see them. They both shyly at first stood, and slowly started finger themselves and rubbing their nipples while Maria and I fucked. Maria could see at eye level the two women pushing their fingers back and forth on their pussy’s and then would look into their faces and eyes and could see their lust and desire. They were all on the edge. I was on the edge. I felt that familiar tennis ball hardness start to build, this time I did not stop or slow down, I let the pressure build up inside me, and then I released my pleasure juice into Maria’s blast oven cunt. The jet stream must have hit her tonsils, it was such a powerful burst. When I came, they all came. They would not stop until I stopped. Nancy and Susan just standing there thrusting their hips, cuming, tits swollen, nipples sticking straight out, mouths half open, talking about their twats and sexual needs, with no inhibitions left, cuming and looking at each other.

Wad after wad went into Maria, and she was so tight that if my dick popped out I don’t think I could have gotten it back inside her. She just came, and came, even after I stopped, and my dick was at last finally losing some of its steam. The girls just stood their playing with themselves, this time leaning over, one hand on the edge of the tub for support while the other franticly rubbing and pushing for that one last bingo.

I just kept sending out the thoughts and the endorphins. Burning their sensations deeper and deeper into their minds. From this day on, these three were going to love dick. I mean they really were going to love dick. These ladies were going to make future lovers very happy, not to mention yours truly.

I collapse back on the couch, with my dick lying over to the side, exhausted from both the physical and mental fucking I had been giving the girls. Maria, after a few minutes turned around and got between my legs, on her knees, and started gently; lovingly, sucking my now softened cock, licking my now empty balls. She was just nursing it, trying to get all of the cum out of it she could, showing me she could give head and wanted more fucking. The other two, were now sitting back into the tub, closed their eyes; they were just enjoying their post-orgasmic highs.

To tell you the truth, I did not know if I had the energy to go another round. Granted I had fucked QB three to four times, but I controlled the action and there was only one of her. But these three vixens could easily suck all the life juice out of me. I wasn’t sure what I had created. I felt like Dr. Frankenstein who had just produced three sexual monsters. My mistake was not letting Maria fuck and climax herself to exhaustion like the other two. She still had a ways to go before she was there. Also she had a stronger drive than the other two. Must be that Italian blood. Oh well, I remember telling myself at the time, I was just going to have to be buckle up and become a true British Soldier and “Fuck for Queen and Country”.

The girls in the tub after a while looked over at Maria and I, and I heard Nancy whispered to Susan, “I couldn’t cum again for a week; I am going to bed.” Nancy nodded and they both stood up and reached for towels and watched Maria sucking and licking my privates. I just lay there, almost unable to move, just feeling the warm lips and tongue of Maria’s mouth on my genitals.

Susan said, “We are going to bed Maria, we will be using the guest rooms, in case you are wondering where we went to. I hope you and your toy have a pleasant time.”

Maria just nodded her head affirmatively and kept right on kissing and licking. I smiled and lifted up my hand and waved bye, bye. They put on their robes and walked out of the room. In a while, I began to feel the blood going back into my dick. I also noticed while Maria had my dick all the way in her mouth, that the colors around her would change, and strangely enough I noticed that the same colors she was radiating were surrounding my waist. That they seemed to flow in an out of my body, particularly as my dick began to harden and she once again began to get sexually excited.

I also noticed that my brain was not drained like it should have been. With all of the pushing that I did during the mega fuck session, I should almost be unconscious, just barely awake. But now it was like I had not used my mind at all. It was that night that I learned that by releasing myself into the total orgasmic bliss of my partners, my brain would receive new mental energy. I wasn’t sure if the energy came from my partners, or if it was something my body released that restored my mind back to its initial state. Whatever the cause, I just accepted it as another free gift, giving me more power to influence others.

I was fondly looking down at Maria, who now had my dick about half hard, moving her head up and down.

And Blissfully Thinking.

“Three innocent victims, snatched from the jaws of liberal feminism by the competent professional mind fucking of “Crusader Dick”.”

I did cum one more time; Maria rode me for an hour, cuming continuously, until she lost consciousness just as I began to shoot my second load in her. I love it when a woman passes out in the middle of a simultaneous orgasm; it makes you feel like you got the cock and balls of a stud bull.

Somehow we ended up in Maria’s bed, and I woke up the next morning. I felt pretty good. Maria was already up. I got up went into the bathroom, did my morning duty, and I noticed my clothes were in her room on a chair. I got dressed and walked around the house following the smell of coffee being brewed. Before I walked in on them, I stayed back and listened to their thoughts.

They were comparing notes, talking about their pussy’s how good it felt and how raw and used they were this morning. Commenting, that it felt so good and how they needed to have more experiences. I then detected some concern about what they did, how kinky it was, all three of them gang banging me. In fact in was Nancy who made the statement.

“Gee girls, do you realize, that we gangbanged a freshman, that is just one year from being a minor. If this got out, we could not show our faces at the club, it would be so humiliating. I mean we are so desperate that the only way we could get laid; is fuck the summer help. I mean what if he has a girl friend, and she finds out, about the three rich bitches at the club, date raping her boyfriend. Oh, Brother!”

It was silent for a second, they were all in deep thought about the consequences. I was amused, about the gangbang, and date rape. I did not think of last night as a date rape, but then they still had a lot of that NOW crap in them. It would take a while to burn it out of their brains.

It was at that time, that I made my entrance. “I said, “Hi.” And put on the look like I had been rung through the washer and ringer and in a deep raspy voice I said, “I need coffee.”

They smiled looking at me. All had on robes, they were nude under them. I sent out some sensual vibes, and I could tell that the vibes, started their tits tingling and made their nipples hard, along with their clits. I could see the look of fascination and surprise, on their faces, at how their bodies were responding to my presence.

Maria, went to the coffee pot, and poured me a cup, I told her a little milk or cream. She poured some milk in it and handed it to me.

I put on a concerned face, I was now going to play the gentleman and take responsibility for the night.

“Ladies I am sorry about last night. I guess I let things get out of hand its just you all are so stunningly beautiful. When I said beautiful I sent out some more fuzzy feelings to them. Susan almost had a mini climax. “Please accept my apologies”

I heard Nancy’s mind saying. “Just like a man to think it was him that made us totally helpless, and defenseless nymphomaniacs.

Actually it wasn’t my body, it was my mind. But I wasn’t going to tell them that. I continued speaking.

“I need to ask a favor. If my parents find out about last night, they will make me move back home, and quit my job. And I really need my job, to save for school next year, and if I have to move home, I will sleeping on a couch. Could we keep last night a secret just between us?”

I could feel the relief in the minds of all of them. I then heard Susan’s mind yell “Perfect,” The she spoke.

“Only on one condition.”

“What is that?” I ask.

“You have to schedule us for a group therapeutic rub down at least once a week, at Maria’s house for the rest of the summer. And I do mean Therapeutic, we all want the total treatment, and you may have to spend the night.”

She smiled, all of the girls smiled and looked at me for my reaction.

I answered, very sarcastically. “I supposed you expect this to be free.”

“But we tip very well.”

We all laughed.

She continued. “It is agreed then, for everyone’s silence in order to protect your reputation, summer lively hood and happiness, we will all subject ourselves to at least one evening a week of total sensual pleasure, of which you will service our bodies while we take advantage of that marvelous love instrument you have between your legs.”

With that we all held up our coffee cups and clicked them together like a toast. Maria poured us another round. It was time for me to leave, I could have pushed them into another fuck session, but to tell you the truth, I was more than satisfied from last night, and I also knew I would be putting in a very long day, working late that night. I also knew I could have any one of those three prime USA Certified Pussy’s anytime I wanted.

That Afternoon and night, was the monthly major party for the 30 plus crowd, celebrating the completion of an annual sailboat race the club sponsored in the morning. They needed another bartender. The ones normally contracted had a conflict and they were short. I was asked if I would fill in. I had learned how to mix drinks from one of the guys at the house, the one we called Bull. He was a bartender before going to school, while working at night for extra money. One time he was teaching me how to mix a certain drink, and his mind downloaded into mine. I instantly became a professional bartender.

When the club found out I could mix drinks and knew how to manage a bar, they ask if I minded working the club bar to fill in. I said no, they said I could keep the tips. Hey, money is money, and all of it would be flash-cash; and rich people tip very well. But then there are rich people that don’t tip at all, and that is why they are rich. However with “A Little Influence.” All the rich people at the club tipped well. Little did I know that before the evening was over, I would meet some people that would lead me down some interesting new paths. The same way walking behind Mr. Man, and Queen Bitch did.

Had I gone for another fuck session that morning, I would have been too tired for what was in store for me that night.