The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains vivid descriptions of sex between consenting and non-consenting adults. If this material is illegal for you to read in your jurisdiction, or if you are offended by these topics then please close this file and go elsewhere.

To the legal reader. This is my first attempt to write an erotic mind control story. I hope that you enjoy it.

This is fantasy, and fantasy as you know, is always better than reality. This was also written to be fun, so try and not take it or me too seriously.

John S. Ringo.

A LITTLE INLUENCE

CHAPTER 3

To begin with the drinks were not expensive, and we served really fine whiskeys, scotches and other liquors. The members did not pay cash for the drinks. They ran tabs that were later billed at the end of the month, along with the other services. The only time there was cash was for tips. So to be a bartender, one had to know the name of the person ordering the drink so that he could put it on the tab.

That is where I spent most of my mental energy that night. I would tap into their minds; find out how they liked their drinks, and their names before they spoke them to me. When I would say, Mr. Wilson would you like a Jack on the Rocks, it always would surprise them, and they would say yes, and then leave me a very good tip. One person ask me how I knew, and I said, I had reviewed the club membership roster and learned everyone’s name and face, and the normal club bartender had told me what everyone liked to drink. I called it Marketing Research, smiled and looked at the tip jar. He smiled back and then left me a good tip. By the end of the night, I had accumulated over $500. Not bad, for an evenings work.

But that wasn’t what made that night a memorable night; it was the meeting Mr. Hansen again along with his son and a lady whose name was Terri.

Robert Hansen was four years older than I was, and when I was just a gamely freshman in high school that went out for track, he was a mature senior who took me under his wing and encouraged to continue. He was a state champion in track events and later left with a scholarship. For that year he was my idol and mentor, teaching and instructing me, and just before he graduated ask me to pass it along to the younger guys coming up.

He was just one of those really nice people that seem to radiate goodness, even though his dad was one of the richest men in town. I had not seen Robert since he graduated from high school, and here he was now a graduate from college. He and his dad had just competed in the sailboat race. They came in second.

His dad, Charles was a very successful land developer, building housing projects and shopping centers. My dad was an independent electrician and occasionally did contract work for Mr. Hansen from time to time. Just as the summer was to start at the end of my freshman year in high school, dad was in a serious auto accident and was in the hospital, for a month, and then laid-up at home for the summer. Summer, was dad’s peak time of the year, and to be laid up was going to really put a hurt on us. It was the other driver’s fault and the Insurance Company was being really jerky, trying to get dad to settle early. Things were looking desolate; mom was going back to work just to put food on the table. It looked like we about to lose the house.

That is when out of the blue, Mr. Hansen came to our house to check on dad. Dad’s leg and one of his arms were still in a cast, he was chair confined. They were not friends, but Mr. Hansen had come by to check up on us, We he saw dad in the chair, he offered him a contracting job on a project that was 6 months out, and wanted dad to run it for him. It was a big project, it would need 8 other electricians to complete it, and he needed someone to start planning it now. Would dad be interested?

Pop said he would, but he didn’t know if he could still do the physical part, that Mr. Hansen might want to look for someone else. Dad was really a professional, he would not take a job if it was something that he couldn’t do right, no matter how disparate for the money. Mr. Hansen said that he was more interested in dad overseeing the work and making sure it was done right, than he actually doing it. Would he be up and around in six months. Dad said he was suppose to be ready to go back to work in 90-120 days. Mr. Hansen said that was great, he would send over the plans and specs and dad could start getting the inventory and personnel together for the project. He then wrote out a check, as a retainer, it was an amount that dad would have earned during the summer if he could have worked. He then gave him a card of a lawyer that was Mr. Hansen’s corporate attorney. He told dad, to call the lawyer, and tell him that Charles Hansen ask him to look into his civil case with the insurance company.

That saved our family from the sure financial disaster that was looming. On his way out, Mr. Hansen looked at me and asked. “Do you know anything about golf?”

“I have played a few times,” I told him.

“Here,” he wrote down a name. Call this guy at the country club, and see if he needs any caddies for the summer, and tell him I gave you his name.

And that is how I got my caddie job at the club. I owed Mr. Hansen, Robert, quite a lot for their kindness.

Robert came over to the bar. “Shoes, is that you?”

Robert nicknamed me shoes, when I was a freshman. I was just a tall skinny kid with big feet, typical for a 9th grader. He called me shoes, because that is all one could see out on the track field.

I smiled. “Yes, Robert, I am pitch hitting for the night.”

I put out my right hand, and we shook hands

“It has been four years hasn’t it?”

“Yes, since you graduated.”

“Well, good seeing you, I didn’t know you were working here, I just got in this weekend, dad and I were competing in the race. We came in second, not bad since this was the first time we have sailed together in two years.”

About that time, Charles Hansen came up to the bar.

“Dad, do you know, Shoes, here?”

“Sure, he was the best caddie the club ever had. How are you doing son. Jackson is your name isn’t it?

“Yes sir, thank you for remembering.”

“ Say how about a scotch whiskey on the rocks.”

“Yes, sir.” I poured him a double, Johnnie Walker Black, which he liked, with a little bit of ice.

He sipped it. “Just perfect, not too much ice just enough to cool it down but not change the taste. Nice drink.”

“Thank you sir.”

“How is your dad doing?”

“He is doing fine, his business is doing very well thanks to you, and your help.”

“No thanks to me. He is a fine contractor, does great work. You don’t know how hard it is to put together a crew that can build buildings correctly. You should be proud of him, wish I knew 50 more of him. Shit, with fifty men like your father I could rule the world.”

I smiled, couldn’t have agreed more, I had one great dad. “I will tell him you said that.”

“You do that Jackson, say how was your first year at the University.”

“Made the honor roll.”

Richard asked. “What are you majoring in?”

“Going to major in business, I am thinking about a double major. Marketing sales and Finance.”

Charles looked at me, “Business, thought with your scholarship that you might going into science or high tech. Robert just got accepted into Medical School.”

I looked at Robert, “Congratulations on being accepted.”

“Thanks Shoes,” Say dad, think Jackson would like to come to the Bar B Q tomorrow night. Might give Mary someone to talk to. Charles looked at me, “What do thank son, would you like to come over.”

“Sure, would love to.”

I knew his little sister Mary, we had some classes together she was a year younger. She was pretty, nice, and like her brother very smart. Beauty, Brains and Money, three very deadly combinations. I knew she would be leaving for school in the fall. I had not seen her at the club this summer. Robert told me she had been in Colorado Springs to visit an Aunt as a graduation present. She would be arriving tomorrow, and would be at the outdoor function.

Charles, finished his drink, and excused himself and said he needed to go home, he was tired, and the sailing had really worn him out. “We will see you tomorrow Jackson.”

Robert and I talked for a while, he told me about his mother who had a massive stroke, a ruptured vessel in the brain that killed her instantly last fall. It shattered the family. His dad was now recovering, and just started dating another woman, and it looked like they were getting serious. Robert was talking nice about her, but I could tell there was something wrong. I got the feeling there was something he didn’t like, but that he could put his finger on it. He told me I would meet her tomorrow.

With that he finished his drink, and said, “Well shoes I will see you tomorrow. It is casual, outdoors, shorts, knit shirt. See you at 4:30.” With that he left.

The party wound down, I manned the bar in the back, and as the crowd thinned to fewer, and fewer people asking for drinks. I was cleaning up, and getting ready to shut down, when a very pretty little redhead came up and asked for a glass of wine. Her name was Terri, and she sat down on a stool by the bar and started talking to me. She was a pretty lady, I say lady because she was in her early to mid thirties. Since there were no other club members coming for drinks we started talking. Her parents were members, and she was single, lived and worked in the next town over, and came over to see the race. I was too tired and depleted to be able to read her thoughts, but I was enjoying her conversation. She was very charming, and easy to talk to.

My boss came over to me, and told me that I could leave when I wanted to, that they were only going to keep one bar open, until the midnight. “See you Tuesday, thanks for working the bar.” I said no problem, finished cleaning up.

Terri looked at me, and said. “Would you like to go to a party?”

I smiled, “It depends.”

“Depends on what?”

“Whether I have to serve drinks or not.”

“No, no drinks, but you might have to do a little girl pleasing.” She said with a sly smile.

“I think I could handle that. Do I need to change clothes, I would like to go home and clean up.”

“Tell you what, I will follow you to your place, you get cleaned up and changed, and I will make a call to tell them I am coming and going to be a little late.

And that is what happened. Terri followed me home; I was glad my place was in good shape; she made the call while I showered and change into to some more suitable fresh clothes.

Terri was older, and I don’t know what I was expecting. When we walked outside, she said, I will drive, if you don’t mind, I know where it is. It is kind of out in the country.

Hey, let the lady lead, I thought. It was kind of nice letting someone else do the thinking; I was still a little weary from the night before.

As we drove along Terri hinted that the party was a group of people that were real close friends and sometimes things got a little wild. Would that bother me?

I said, Hey along as there isn’t any rape, murder, or major crimes I was cool to people having a good time. My minds energy was just too depleted to pick up any unusual thoughts, so I just went along with her. I figured that with this older crowd a wild time was probably someone doing the gater, trying to relive their old college days.

She took a deep breath, smiled and drove on. It took about 45 minutes to get there, and she was right, it was in the country. It was a large house almost an estate, and there were several cars parked outside.

We walked up to the door, and Terri rang the doorbell.

A pretty Blond answered the door, dressed; well let me put it this way Frederick’s of Hollywood would have been proud to have her for a customer.

“Terri, so glad you could make it. You look stunning.” She stuck out her hand, “Hi, I am Beverly, and you must be Jackson.”

I took her hand with mine and gave it a gentle squeeze, and when I touched her I picked up on her being extremely sexually excited. Again, my mind was just too drained to look into hers but I could see the colors around her body, and the waves she was sending out were very sensual. Her eyes also looked me up and down, kind of like she was sizing up a side of beef.

“Nice to meet you Beverly.”

“Please come in, this rest of us are in the game room, we have been waiting for you.”

We walked into the house and Beverly lead us to the back of the house. The hallway opened into a large open room with a very high ceiling. There was a full wet bar to the left along the wall, and one could see that on the right a small kitchen window with counters on both sides. On the counters were snack and finger food. It was obvious that this area was designed for entertainment. There was a pool table just to the left of where I was standing close to the bar. One could put his drink on the bar, and shoot pool.

Inside the room were 4 other couples, plus a gentleman I assumed was the host, ranging from ages of early twenties, to forties. All of them were handsome and attractive people, all of them in very good physical shape, with the women dressed in very provocative clothing.

The room had a ski lodge fireplace in the middle, that was open surrounding the room, and there were couches in an outer circle. The opposite side of the room from the entryway that we came in on, opened to a glassed in large hot tub with a sliding glass door, leading outside to another small outdoor hot tub, next to an open gas rock fireplace. The decoration in the room was rustic Santa Fe Western.

Beverly took my arm and escorted me around the room and introduced me to the other couples. Terri went to the bar to get the drinks, I ask her to get me a glass of white wine.

One time at the beginning of my freshman year I learned that I could not allow myself to get totally drunk and out of control. I ended up at a sports bar, after a football game, with my roommate, and had a typical college drunk. Besides making me sick as a dog, my mental powers went out of control, and that night was the scene of the biggest worst barroom brawl ever experienced at the University, some even called it a riot. It was like in the movies, guys throwing chairs, tables, and girls on the backs of guys beating them over the head. Needless to say many people were hospitalized and arrested. Luckily I was too far-gone physically to get up from my booth that was in the back of the Club. But after that I always put myself on a two-drink limit, of wine or beer, and avoided the hard liquor.

The first couple I met was Mike and Barbara who were in their early thirties, Mike was a big tall guy and Barbara was a fairly tall blond whose eyes were almost level with mine. She just had to be of German or Danish Descent. She had well shaped hips and a nice full chest with blond hair and blue eyes; she was the perfect picture of a Viking Princess.

The next couple was Tom and Becky. Tom was my height and size, and they were the youngest couple with Becky about 5′3″ brown hair, and a nice figure very well proportioned for her size. Tom, looked like a jock of some kind, and seemed to be nervous and excited.

Bill and Sue were the smallest couple and next to the youngest in the room, with him being only about 5′6″ and she barely 5″. She was a stunning brunet with beautiful, large brown eyes, and a tremendous amount of charm and personality. Again when I reached out to touch her hand I could feel the sexual excitement in her, and I noticed that my dick started to get hard. That was a first; I usually don’t get an erection when just meeting people in a casual situation. I tried to do a light scan to see what was going on, but I got a signal back from my mind, “Sorry the office is closed for the night, check back in the morning.”

The last couple was a couple from the west coast. I knew this because Beverly introduced them as June and Austin from California. June was of Asian descent, and was a striking woman. Her hair was long, straight, and shinny dark black, with perfect ivory skin. She looked like a china doll, and that is what she was. Austin was a Beach Boy blond, could have been a surfer in his younger days. They too were in their early to mid thirties. She had dark smoldering eyes; that seemed to burn a hole into the back of your head. Although not as short as Sue, she was just a tiny bit more petite. When I took her hand, it was a cool heat. That is the only way to describe it, her hand seemed cool, but there was a lot of heat behind it. I still kept getting aroused, and had to shift a little to keep my pants from tenting.

Next she introduced me to her husband Larry who was attending the bar. Beverly and Larry our host and hostess were the oldest couple. They were in their early 40’s, and well preserved, if they had not been in the room with the other younger couples you would have thought they were in the mid thirties. Larry was about my height, solid muscle and very strong. You could tell he was into working out, and no doubt the house had to have its own work out room or gym. Beverly was light brown short hair that complimented her face. She was wearing a low cut dress that exposed nice cleavage. She was either a C or D and they looked very firm.

Standing next to the bar was Terri, with Larry pouring me my wine and Terri sipping a drink.

Larry spoke, “Terri, where did you find, this young man here, I thought you did not know anyone to bring.”

“Oh, I met him at the club, and invited him, I called Beverly here to tell her, and ask her if it was OK to bring him.”

“And you did the gentleman justice,” Beverly commented, “He is a fine looking specimen of a young man.”

“Tell me Jackson, have you ever partied?”

I made one of those dumb ass statements only a kid could make. “Sure I partied on Fridays and Saturdays at school.”

Larry, Beverly, and Terri all laughed, looking at me. I wasn’t sure what was so funny.

Terri leaned next to me and whispered in my ear. “You aren’t a virgin are you?

I looked her straight into her blue eyes and said. “Not hardly, I have had many, many, opportunities to pass my genes along.”

Beverly, spoke putting her arm though mine, sandwiching me between herself and Terri, “Oh, he can creatively express himself. Terri you really have outdone yourself tonight, muscles, brains, and innocence such a rare combination found in today’s man.”

Larry spoke up. “Wait a minute, they do come together occasionally.”

Beverly’s eyes twinkled “Yes but Larry you lost your innocence in Kindergarten.

With that Beverly walked over to the middle of the room and spoke loudly to get the other couples attention.

“As you know Sue and Austin are our guest tonight, and this party is for them to get to know some new friends. They have brought us some home movies, that we think you might like to see.”

I was thinking home movies? This was really going to be some wild party. Setting down and watching someone I didn’t know home movies. I was thinking I could be home right now sleeping, or maybe if she was available having Julie give me a blowjob.

With that, I saw a screen come down from the ceiling. Larry was controlling it from the bar. As the large screen came down, I notice the video projection unit across from it with lights emitting from it. At least there would be sound I thought, not a total loss. When the screen came down the lights dimmed, the picture came on with Sue and Austin on the screen naked telling everyone hi: and have fun watching their party.

At first I could not believe what I was seeing, here were videos of Sue and Austin at a party where all of the couples were fucking like a bunch of monkeys at a zoo. There were some real hot scenes, and as I sipped my wine watching I could see Terri looking at my reaction out of the corner of her eye. I felt her hand on my thigh, and she found my dick, and ran her hand up and down the length, as it ran along my pant leg. Judging from her little gasp, I could tell she was pleased with the size and girth.

She whispered in my ear rubbing her firm breast against my arm. “You don’t want to go home do you.”

“No,” I said, “I think I should stay and protect you from all of these horny guys.”

“I was thinking the same thing about you. When the ladies see this,” She squeezed my dick; “it will be all I can do to keep you from being eaten alive.”

I looked at her, with a serious face and twinkle in my eye, “You will make them be gentle with me, won’t you.”

“Oh I think the pussies in here will treat your dick just the way it wants to be treated, we love introducing a cherry to our little group. I just knew you would fit right in when I saw you at the bar. There was just something about you that told me you were ready for a night like this.”

Interesting, I thought, out of all of the men in club that night who were there and available; she singled me out. I made a note to think about this at a later time.

Whatever the reason, I was now in room full of swingers, I didn’t think really existed. Hey this was the mid 80’s, I always felt the swinger stories written in Penthouse were just fictional fantasies to sell magazines. But the people were real, and they were going to fuck their brains out all night. And my lack of mental command was going to make it a completely new experience for me. Most of my sex, involved my creative oversexed mind orchestrating or somewhat controlling the action and the results. But here my mind could not manage anything, and I was now at the mercy or what will be, will be. And even though I had been more than satisfied the night before with the three blind mice, my dick was hard as a rock, and felt like it was molten lava, I was feeling like El Toro, with big horns, about to be turned loose on a herd of heifers, very hot, very sexy, very horny heifers. It was all I could do to keep from snorting and pawing the floor.

Finally the movie was over, and the lights came on. Several of the men had their dicks out of their pants, and were allowing their to ladies squeeze and rub them to full size. A few of the ladies had their tops undone and their tits were exposed with nipples that were hard as little peanuts sticking out ready for a little TLC. I felt my zipper being pulled down and Terri’s hand reaching inside my briefs moving her soft warm hand up and down the shaft of my really excited dick.

Beverly stood in front of the room and spoke in a rather husky tone. Looking at the blush that was on her face and disheveled dress. Larry or someone must have been stimulating her. “As you know our theme for the party tonight is, “Sexual Olympics,” I want you couples to go to the rooms with your names on the door, and change into your robes and come back here.

And that is what we did, Terri took my hand and lead me down another hallway were there were several doors, and her name was on one of them. Actually I noticed it was just the names of the ladies on them, not the guys. It seems that the house rules were that it was the ladies who made the decision as to who to party with or not, and that she was the manager of the room should a couple decide to private swing vs. open.

We entered the room, there were mirror’s, on the ceiling, and around the walls surrounding the bed. There was a hanging swing in a corner that’s height could be adjusted, and at that time in my life, I did not know what it could be used for. Hey on campus my group was into just the basics. Fucking, blowjobs, gangbangs; the idea of having orgies, and using toys like swings was still a little out of our league.

Bottom line, sex when you are young is for procreating. Making Children is the biological reason we do it. No matter how many different ways it is done, the only reason we fuck or “Make Love,” is to make babies. We get turned on when we see a very sweet thing with nice hips, tits, and we want to deposit a nice healthy load into her oven. For example, us guys aren’t just satisfied with blowjobs and cuming in a woman’s mouth, Oh No, to complete our satisfaction she must swallow it all. Why? Lets face it guys the most satisfying orgasm we can have is shooting our dicks off into a hot fertile womb. Wearing a condom is OK but we really get if off when there is no condom. No it isn’t because it feels better, it is because deep down that male instinct wants to have our sperm inside the woman, make little babies, pass our genes on to the next generation. So if you don’t want the bitch you are fucking to be the mother of your children and pay 18 years of child support; then don’t fuck her bareback. Use a condom (that is the only way to be safe today) or at the very least play train station, you know the train always pulls out on time. But to be fair and balanced for you ladies out there, if you don’t want the guy on top of you pounding away at your pussy, to be the father of your children so that you can spend the next 18 years trying to get him to pay child support, make sure he always has a condom on, as well as use the pill, and or foam. Preferable all three, the world has too many unwanted children; or if these are not available, give him a blowjob and swallow it. It will keep you from being a mother, and keep him coming back for more. Since I am not gay, so I can’t tell you why gay people fuck, maybe it is just because it feels good.

Sorry off the soapbox, back to my adventure.

Terri walked over to a closet opened it, and began removing her clothes and putting them on hangers, She motioned me to do the same and pointed to the hangers in the closet were there was a silk robe hanging. I removed my tennis shoes, socks and put them in the shoes, and then I took off my shirt, and put it on a hanger, then my pants, and hung my briefs on the hook of the hanger. I was semi hard, my dick in that state that was out there but not straight up, at-a-attention, it just felt full of blood, and warm. I could feel my heart beating a little faster, and I was breathing a little more heavy than usual. I hung up my clothes in the closet, there were slip-on-sandals for my feet on the bottom, I got them out and put them on, and then put on the silk robe. As I was tying it together with the belt, when I looked up at Terri who had stopped disrobing and was staring at me, particularly at my dick that was now tenting the robe. She was just in her bikini panties and black bra. She was a natural redhead; her skin was very tanned, like Queen Bitch. She took off her bra, and exposed very nice natural c cup tits, with nipples that pointed slightly upward.

Next she took off her panty, what little there was and had her red bush trimmed so that it looked like she was 18. She had one of those mature sexy bodies that would turn any head at a pool. The best description of how she looked was Ann Margaret in the movie with Jack Nicholson. Where she is laying in bed, with real tits, and a beautiful ass that jiggled when she was walking away from the camera. Shit Ann Margaret could have busted my balls all she wanted in that movie.

TIME OUT AUTHORS NOTE: IF YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO KNOW WHO ANN MARGARET IS AND WHAT MOVIE I AM REFERRING TO, YOU MAY BE ENTIRELY TOO YOUNG AND ILEGALLY READING THIS STORY.

FOR THE REST OF US: TAKE THE TIME TO REMEMBER HER ON THAT BED AND MAKE HER TERRI, IN YOUR MIND AND YOU WILL HAVE A LOT MORE FUN WITH “The Rest of the Story.”

She reached for her robe, and put it on, covering her delicious tits, tied her belt, and closed the closet. She gave me a coy sexy look, and then took my hand and led me out of the room back into the play area.

We were the first couple to arrive back in the room, and Beverly was now in her robe along with Larry, and she gave me a number. Terri reached into her pocket of the robe and handed Larry two $50 Bills and said. “Here are our entry fees.”

“Entry fees I said?”

“Yes, entry fees. Larry replied. “We have several events tonight requiring an entry fee, the winner of these events gets a medal and money. Terri, has entered both of you into the contest.”

Beverly looked at me, smiling, and reached over inside my robe and found my dick, lightly touching it like a butterfly, causing an instant reaction. “OOH, so full, so solid, and such power, I am just going to have to have this Larry, he is almost as big as you.”

Terri looked at Beverly with that stand in line look; Larry was looking amused at the continuous surprise on my face. I was just not use to women being so open and sexually aggressive without “A Little Influence.”

Beverly continued: Yes, there are several events we will begin as soon as the rest return, we decided to do this tonight so that all of you could get to know each other better. The first event is our Iron Dick Event, the second is the Oral Skills Event, and third event is the Most Powerful Pussy Event.

Larry looked at me, “Beverly has been planning this for weeks. Besides getting to engage in uninhibited fucking, you will have a chance to earn a little money for your physical skills and prowl-ness. I find women fuck better when there is money involved, I guess money brings out into the open the whore nature that is in all of them.”

Hey, lets face it, ladies, married or not, will fuck a guy within an inch of his life to get what she wants. Fucking to get what she wants; is that deep down whore nature that all women have. No Doubt, Cleopatra got Mark Anthony to rebel against the mighty Empire of Rome by using her oral organ only for speech. I mean Markus Antonius was just a serious intellectual that went to Egypt only to have evenings and evenings of stimulating conversation with the beautiful queen. That fact that Julius Caesar at the Roman Bathhouse in confidence told him that she probably was the best fuck in the Empire had nothing to do with his little road trip to Egypt.

And guys ever notice how women resent other women who openly use sex to get what they want. Pisses the other women off, because it brings the average man close to the reality that they are all whores. Take it from me who can read minds, there is absolutely no doubt at all, when your old lady is giving you the blow job of your fantasy she isn’t doing it because she thinks you have the greatest dick in the world, no she is doing it because she is about to hit you up for a new washer-dryer, or if she swallows it, some real SERIOUS BUCKS. And you don’t have to be a mind reader to know this, if you are really honest with yourself, when you see her head is just bob bob bobbin along, aren’t you thinking somewhere in the back of your mind, this is gonna be costing me something.

Beverly and Terri started talking, Larry handed me a new glass of wine. It was chilled and tasted very good, I was afraid to ask him what it was, I just knew it had to be expensive.

“Kid you ever heard of a blanket fuck?

“No, what is it.”

“In the far east when you went to the house of ill repute, they would give you a girl, and you would lay on the floor, she would get on top of you and put your dick in her pussy. Then they would roll both of you up into a blanket, so you could not move, and she would just milk you with her pussy. It was heaven and torture at the same time. You wanted to cum but couldn’t. I still remember my first blanket fuck like it was yesterday.”

With that he had kind of a far away look, like he was looking back into the past, leaving me wondering what brought that on. The rest of the couples came in and the room was filled again, all of us in silk robes. Beverly stepped out and handed the rest of the men a number.

“As you know tonight is our Olympic Game’s night, and the first event is the Iron Dick event. I have passed out numbers to the Guys and they will notice that there are numbers around the base of the hot tub. Each guy is to remove his robe and sit down at the edge of the tub, but not lower his body into it until I say so. The men moved towards the tub. There were hooks on the wall, we each removed our robes placed them on the hooks our sandal’s underneath, and sat on the number given to us. On my left was Larry, on my right was Tom.

Beverly spoke again. “OK ladies here are some condoms, and I want you to go and stand in front of the man who is to the right of your partner. Each of the women stepped into the tub, and turned around and faced each of the men. Tom to my right had a dick that looked like it was ready to explode. The rest of us all had that semi hard on feeling that you get when you get turned on but don’t climax. But Tom he was sporting a grade a number one erection. I tried not to look, but you couldn’t help it. The hot tub was surrounded by mirrors with his, being the only dick standing at attention.

Beverly was in front of me. She was very pretty, and her eyes were twinkling. Terri looked over at her while standing in front of Tom and spoke. “Beverly I thought the numbers were to be drawn out of a hat at random not passed out.”

“I changed the rules, there has to be some compensation making up the game.”

Beverly’s hair was a cut cute, and her breast were indeed C-D firm not ridiculously huge. Her body was a soft round but firm. I did not get to see her ass, but later I found it to be, as solid and heart shaped just like Queen Bitch’s.

She then explained the rules. “Now the rules to this event are simple. The last dick standing that hasn’t cum, will win. When a man cum’s, he and his partner are out of the contest, couples will be eliminated until there is only one couple left. Each woman that has a man cum in her pussy will get a point for the most powerful pussy award. Each woman that makes a man cum with her mouth gets a point towards the most oral skills.

At the end of the evening the woman that has had more men cum in either her pussy or mouth receives a medal, and money prize. The man who wins the Marathon gets the medal, prize money, and a special treat.

When a man in the hot tub cums, he then must leave the tub with his partner, causing all of the women rotate to the right. Fuck hard ladies; if you partner stays in the tub and wins you get half the winnings. As the evening progresses you will have to work harder and harder to get your points for the pussy and oral events.

Beverly shouted loudly, “Let the Games Begin.”

With that she knelt in the water, and engulfed my semi hard exposed cock with her mouth all the way to my abdomen, and sucked.

I never... I mean... I have never felt any woman suck on my cock the way she did in the opening seconds of the event. If she had been a vampire I would have lost all of my blood in seconds. And in nothing flat she had it hard, straight, ready for action while looking up at me with those big beautiful blue eyes of hers.

She pulled it out of my mouth with a popping sound, and I watched her open the condom package she had in her hand, and then place the condom on the tip of my dick. Next with only her lips, she rolled it down the shaft until is was completely rolled down to the base. She then stood up had me set down in the water on a step. By the time I sat on the seat, I was waist high in the water. Just like the night with before, with Nancy, Beverly straddled me and slowly slid my dick, into her warm moist pussy.

She whispered in my ear. “Goodness you are just delicious, I am so glad we have had this little opportunity to get to know one another.” With that she leaned back and smiled, and with a eyes of passion that could have set a forest on fire she started moving her hips in ways I did not know were possible.

I wanted to respond back, but I remembered my job was to keep from cuming. Terri put up the contest money, and I would have felt bad if I lost it and came. Beverly’s thrusting did not last long when I heard a deep Oh shit, next to me, and I new Tom was blowing his load into his condom. Terri decided not to fuck him, she was giving him head, and he lost it immediately. Looking over and seeing how far Terri had Tom’s dick in her mouth, led me to believe she had some of the same sucking skills as Beverly had.

Anyway Tom and Becky were out of it, and the girls shifted to the right. Beverly got up and moved towards Mike, Terri moved towards Austin, June towards Bill, and Barbara to Larry, Sue came to me.

Sue next to me was the youngest, and smallest of the group. She was just less than five foot and her pussy was very tight. But she was young, and her fucking was not very experienced or imaginative. She had nice small breast, just filling my hands. I began to message her breast and make her nipples hard, her pussy began to flutter a little, but she was just thrusting up and down, occasionally stopping enjoying the feeling of my cock, forgetting that her job was to make me cum.

Then I heard another deep Oh no, and moan as I heard a “Yes baby, yes baby, shoot that hot cum out of those big hot balls”. I knew it was Beverly’s voice; Mike didn’t have a chance against Beverly’s hips. Now my Viking Princess was out of the contest along with her partner Mike. She would have been my next fuck if he had stayed in the game and to be honest I was sort of hopping to get my hands and lips on those big giant Heidi tits. We shifted again, Sue went to Austin, Beverly came back to me, and June went to Bill while Terri went to Larry. Beverly seated herself on my dick and started her usual pussy magic; it was amazing what her hips and pussy could do. And to be honest it was working, had I not finished my two glasses of wine on an empty stomach, I would have succumbed to her cunt. But Terri had Larry’s number, and I heard a softly spoken “You bitch!” sitting next to me. Beverly moaned, “Damn, am I ever going to get to fuck this kid to a climax.”

And I looked over at Larry blissfully cuming, when I heard an Oh No, and I knew that Bill was cuming with June. He was standing with her legs around him and fucking her for all of us to see while she was hanging onto his hips and neck with her arms.

Now there was just June and Austin, Terri and Myself, Terri came over to me and whispered in my ear. “Hold off lover boy and I will really make it worth your while.”

June came over to me, and lowered her cunt on to mine. I always had a fantasy about oriental women, and here I had a very beautiful, petit, sensual woman sitting with my dick all of the way inside her. My dick was electrified, and it felt like it was a missile on the launch pad ready for the count down, and looking into this hot woman’s dark eyes, I felt like she was getting ready to be mission control.

Unlike Beverly and Sue, who thrusts were fast and hard, June’s were fluid, almost without end to movement. It was like a roller coaster on steel pipe and ball bearings, there were no jerking movements, just fluid shifting from one direction to the other. I could see why Bill did not last.

But I underestimated Terri, She was after her third dick, she was going for both the power pussy and oral skills medal. Austin did not have a chance in hell of holding out, and before long I heard a deep guttural moan, and I knew Austin was going off. June giggled and whispered in my ear. He has no control the first time he fucks at night, we always have to do it twice at home, for me to climax.

It was over, I was sitting there feeling June’s pussy messaging my dick but not fucking. She got off of me, and Beverly made me stand hard-on and all, and put a gold medal around my neck, it was real gold and the chain was also. And they played the ABC’s Olympic music while I stood there.

On one side of the hot tub the wall was recessed back, so a couple could lay on some cushions. The cushions were the kind you see at swimming pools that can get wet, and then wiped off. Tom and Becky were sitting on the cushions, legs in the water watching leaning against the mirrored wall. Tom had removed his condom, and was just sitting there absently stroking his dick. Becky was just sitting looking cute and small. Beverly looked over at Larry and they both nodded, and moved over to Tom and Becky. Beverly, still in the water, enveloped Tom’s Dick in the Shop Vacuum Mode. Larry lifted Becky’s legs up on his shoulders and lowered his head down on to her pussy.

I have since learned that there are people who love oral sex. And there is as much difference to them giving head as a master artist work of art, compared to person that paints a house. Beverly and Larry were masters at oral sex, and school was in session. I watched Tom and Becky’s faces turn to ecstasy as they were being eaten into oblivion. Becky and Tom were leaning back against the wall so that you could see their faces, and hear their gasp. You could see Becky’s nipples turn into hard little jewels almost climaxing but not quite there. Tom’s eyes were completely oblivious to the fact that he was being watched by 8 other people, getting closer and closer; you could almost see the pleading in both sets of eyes asking us to tell our host and hostess to give them the sweet release they desired.

Then I saw Larry reach over and take Beverly’s hand a squeeze it, and that seem to be a signal between the two to end it for their young toys. I could see the power and passion colors building up in both people being drawn closer and closer. Finally Becky grabbed Tom’s hand and held on and squeezed it white, and she turned her head and stared into Tom’s eyes, and then they both started cuming. The purples, the colors radiating from their bodies were awesome, I heard a shit, look at that, and looked over at Mike who was standing behind Barbara who was bent over and taking it from behind. It was like watching two giant perfect Vikings pounding away at each other. Mike started cuming along with Barbara, later I found out they really weren’t into hard swinging as much as they were into exhibition.

Tom and Becky’s, Mike and Barbara’s climaxes went on for a long time; it was one of the most sensual scenes I have in memory. I don’t think I have ever seen two people bring off two other people in simultaneous orgasms, like Beverly and Larry did that night. It was there way of telling the rest of us, that we were just puppies compared to them.

Terri was next to me, stroking my still hard frustrated dick. Sure I won the contest but shit I had not had my big blackjack yet. My dick and balls were looking for some serious release. I was getting ready to put Terri down on the side of the tub and just start frantically fucking when she whispered in my ear. “Just be patient my little horny toad, every thing will be OK, I promise.

Tom and Becky were just lying there, almost passed out. Larry and Beverly got up, and said, “OK lets review some things here.” She got up and walked over to the bar, exposing her truly wonderful ass and body, where there was a clipboard. As I looked at her I realized that she was old enough to be my mother.

“Now lets see here. Terri, you got one point for Tom with your blow job, Larry and Austin that’s two points for that red hot pussy of yours.

June I believe got one point for Bill;

I have one point for Mike, and one point for Tom.

And Barbara gets one point for Mike.

Sue, Becky, you must get busy, and start scoring.”

Sue blushed, Becky didn’t move, she was still half out of it.

“Now for my young man here, the winner of the Iron Dick Award. The something special we promised the winner is now entering the room. I had noticed that Larry had left the room but he was coming in with something that was on heavy rollers. It was a rather large strange looking chair. It looked like a Dentist chair that had been modified.

I heard Bill say to Mike, shit he is getting the chair. Damn if I had known the winner was going to get the chair I would have been thinking about taxes and other bad shit trying to keep from going off.” Mike replied “You and me both.”

Terri whispered, and squeezed my dick, “Go with this, I promise this will be one of the greatest experiences you will ever have in your life.

The chair was rolled into an area of the room that was surrounded on three sides by mirrors. The ceiling was also set up with mirrors. Terri led me up to the chair and had me sit in it, and she lifted my legs and placed them on leg rest. With wide leather belts she wrapped them around my thighs holding them spread in place. The padding on the seat came just down to my lower back, leaving my whole crotch open. The chair was tilted back at a 45 degree angle with a head and arm supports. It was padded with very soft padding; you almost could not feel it.

The four girls moved around the chair, and began to strap my lower body into it so that I could not move my hips at all. But my dick was still sticking straight out, still hard and still throbbing with each beat of my heart. They made no attempt to restrain my hands, so I felt reasonably safe. Next came spicy scented oil that they began pouring all over my body. On my chest, my arms legs and thighs, every area of exposed skin that was not covered up by the straps.

Beverly then lowered the head of the chair, so that I was laying flat and I could see not see anything but nice trimmed and some totally hairless pussies, with hands moving up and down my body, completely engulfing me in the oil. The chair was designed so that it could set very low to the ground. Like a barber chair it could be pumped upward so that you were up high, like in an operating table, or low so that one had to bend down to touch you. Beverly lowered the chair, and the stood over my head with a leg on each side. I looked up and could see her hairless slit with just a hint of a clit sticking out. She was slightly bent over and lightly messaging my chest with her hands. I could not see her eyes but I heard her say. Now my little sweet meat, it is time for Miss Beverly to enjoy herself.

The chair was raised up slowly, moving my mouth closer and closer to her swollen pussy lips, until I was able to kiss and lick them without having to lift my head off of the chair. Beverly bent completely over and engulfed my dick with that incredible mouth of hers; putting us in a sixty-nine where only she was standing bent over with her feet on the ground in small fragile sliver high heels. I found that by her standing, it gave her hips freedom to move about on my face, and she literally fucked it. Sometimes I only had to stick my tongue out and she would rotate her cunt around it.

Meanwhile my supercharged male sex organ was getting all of its nerve endings stimulated to the 200th power. Her mouth seemed to touch every part of my dick, surrounding it with moist warmness. About the time I felt is couldn’t feel any better, her mouth would do something different and almost set me off in orgasmic bliss. Which was my problem. I needed to cum bad, and I transmitted that need to her pussy. Like I stated earlier, I have never been very good at eating pussy. But that night I lost all control, and I was sucking, licking, doing everything I could do to get Beverly to cum, so she would let me get my release. But I learned later, that the chair was not so that you could get your cookies quickly. No the whole idea of the chair, was to keep the man or woman on the very edge of release for as long a time as the Master of Ceremonies decided.

One time they kept the woman in the chair for the whole evening, coming to her getting her on the edge and then leaving her in total frustration but bound, only able to watch the evening activities. Then they would then return again and bring her up to that heightened state again no release and more frustration and need. They would feed her dicks into her mouth and watch her frantically suck on them, trying to get her release through her mouth. This would go on for hours until finally they would have one of the men with the biggest hardest cock of the group fuck her into her first multi-orgasmic experience. Then the real gangbang would begin, servicing the men, cuming until she literally passed out from pleasure.

And I was in the chair. I lost count of the times Beverly brought me up to almost a very powerful explosion, only to stop when my dick was steel hard, and my dickhead was felt like a giant hard mushroom. I lost count of the times I felt her pussy cum, her legs squeezing my head, as she ground her cunt in my face. In desperation I nibbled on her ass cheeks, and with my tongue sticking out hard, let her grind her hips down so that my tongue was stroking her ass hole. Meanwhile soft gentle hands continued to stroke my body, arms, legs chest.

But her orgasms where beginning to recharged my mind, I was getting my green power ring re-energized, and I felt my mind expanding again. But to be honest I was too far-gone in my need and passion to use it. I was like a helpless animal in a trap of sensuality. After a particularly long time of multi-orgasm, Beverly slowly lifted herself off my face and stepped away. I could see my dick and it looked like if was bigger and longer than I had ever seen it. The head had swollen so large that you could have cut a tennis ball in two and put half on it as a cap and it would have fit very snugly.

It also looked like a 4th of July sparkler burning with multi-colors to my eyes. I looked around and the men were standing around watching the show, all had hard erections and all of the dicks had the same sparkling colors emitting from them. The ladies that were standing around me and rubbing my body, all had tits whose nipples were hard, sticking out, and swollen like the tip of my dick with that same sparkling color pattern. I realized that I was subconsciously now broadcasting my body’s needs and the guys and gals were feeling it in their sex organs. I couldn’t see the ladies clits, but I was pretty sure they were hard like my dick and surrounded by the colors.

Then it was June’s turn, they lowered the chair a little more, and she stepped over my face, and again slowly raises my body to meet her small tight hairless pussy. I could see her little clit just sticking out, along with her swollen lips, dripping passion fluid. Some time during Beverly’s sucking, my condom was removed, however I was now glad that we had used condoms for our earlier games. I never have gotten off eating pussy or kissing a woman that had just had another man blow his load in them. I know some guys do, but that has never been my bag. Shit, I don’t even like kissing a woman’s mouth or pussy that has my own cum, let alone someone else’s.

June was also marvelous in the art of oral dick stimulation, but she was not a Beverly. But the pussy that was fucking my face had to be the 8th wonder of the world. She was so fluid with her hips, cunt, and ass; she was so petit in size; that my tongue could slide up her pussy, and by wiggling it I could hit her g spot. Again she kept up the same sensuous torture of bringing me within a millionth of an inch to cuming and then stopping. Terri, would then take the spiced oil, rub it on her hands fast, so that the friction would make her hands hot, and just as I was about to hose June’s tonsils. June would remove her mouth and Terri, would take her heated hands and move them just slightly away from my dick that now felt like it belonged to an elephant and move them up and down. I could feel the heat from her hands, but the stimulation was not enough to get me over, but the feeling just kept me there, right on the edge. All I can really remember is during those sessions is that I sucked deep into June’s cunt who kept moaning deeply. I was beginning to think I might end up with Angel Lust, (Heart attack while fucking, for the uninformed.) at the ripe young age of 19 if this kept up much longer.

Then June started cuming, again I began to feel power flowing into me, but again I was still too far-gone to be able to use it, to get my release. When she finally wore herself out on my face, she lifted herself up, and moved away. Mike had Barbara up against the mirror and was fucking her again; Beverly was down on her knees giving Larry head.

Two guys then came up holding Sue, who had each leg bound around the thighs so that the calves and thighs were touching each other. If she wanted to she could have walked on her knees. But they were carrying her, holding her by her legs so she was sitting upright. The chair was raised, and they put Sue on top of me, I felt a hand putting oil on my dick, and then they lowered Sue’s pussy on to it. Next they strapped down her lower body, so she could not move her hips and we were joined together dick and pussy, and neither of us could move our hips or thrust. The chair was rising a little bit and Beverly stopped sucking Larry and moved over to my head. And looked into my eyes.

“Well my little wonder boy, we have here a special little experience for you. Larry said you have never had a blanket fuck before. Well this is our little version of it. As you can see both you and Sue cannot move your hips, but you are joined together. Now this is not any insult to Sue, but she is a young sweet thing, and she has not learned the art of controlling her pussy muscles yet. But she does have a little fetish that makes her very popular, and that little fetish is that she cums when she if fucked in her tight, little, bunny rabbit ass, and I think you will find this a very wonderful talent.

Now gentlemen, you may fuck little Sue’s ass but you may not cum in it. If you should lose control then you partner will lose a point in the Pussy Power or Oral Skill event, you will also have to lick the cum out of Sue’s ass. Is that understood?”

The guys all shook their heads up and down.

“Also let us use condoms, I personally don’t like sucking on a cock that has been fucking an asshole.”

Bill was first; he was chosen to get Sue’s Ass stretched and ready for the other guys. Judging from the way Mike’s dick was sagging, I didn’t think he was going to fuck Sue; he had already cum three times that night. My head was tilted up so I could see behind Sue’s back and watch the guy’s upper bodies fuck her ass. I could also see in the mirrors side views of their thrusting. My dick if possible felt like it was even getting bigger. Sues cunt was so small and tight, and it was as hot as a blast oven.

I could feel Bills dick enter her ass, and I could feel him fucking her. It was like a large thumb moving up and down the shaft of my dick, through thick soft gloves. Sue lifted her head and I could see the bliss on it. She really loved ass fucking, her pussy was getting firmer and firmer, almost squeezed my expanded cock like a hand, and then she came, screaming. Her cunt started pulsing around my cock as she had a huge orgasm. Bill was pounding her to the point that the whole chair was rocking. He was showing the other guys that she liked her thrust deep, hard, and all the way to the hilt.

I was crazy in uncontrolled lust, I wanted to move my hips, fuck myself to release, but I was totally restrained below the waist. All I could do was stroke and pinch Sue hard sensitive breast with my hands, which would set her off again. Bill stopped and Austin took her place and again she went into spasms of uncontrolled passion. The heat of her pussy was almost like being in a very hot sauna. Each man took their turn except Mike, and each man pounded away like mad men. Some even took seconds since they had not cum.

Author’s note: Again I thought about stopping here, exercising my anal orifice, leaving some of my readers, with their dick in their hands, or fingers in their pussy, just like Jackson needing closure and release. However, the thought of keeping Jackson out there without release would be entirely too unhealthy. I did not want him to stroke out, forcing me to end the series; I have many more chapters to go, so let us continue.

The skin of my body was shinny with perspiration, and I was blushing red from my head to my toes. I now felt like I was a giant dick laid out on the chair. The sparkling colors that earlier were surrounding my dick, now had spread to my entire body. They released Sue and lifted her off my body, exposing my dick to the air. Now Terri, lowered the chair just a little bit, and stepped over me, and lined up her pussy with my dick. I felt the chair moving up slowly. Unknown to me at that time my dick was about to enter Shangri-La.

“Would baby like mommy to make him feel better?”

I could only nod my head, I couldn’t speak, and I was completely focused on my 12-foot long dick. And for the first time that night, I entered into Terri’s pussy. There is only one way to describe Terri’s Pussy. It is like a warm freshly baked Crispy Cream Donut in your mouth, it was so light and sweet, and it just melted around my dick. When the tip of my swollen dick touched her pussy lips it felt like a butterfly had landed on it.

And she began to fuck me. Moving her hips with the fluid skills of June, but with creamy lightness that could turn to solid firm muscle in an instant. She kept this up, feeling me moving towards my release, stopping, savoring the feeling of my dick’s hardness and pulsing. I say this because I began to tap into her mind, not controlling but just feeling her feelings. Her eyes were bright and she looked into mine, and rolled her hips. I stroked her breast with my fingers the way she most desired, and when she leaned down to my face, I suckled them exactly the way she loved them to be kissed. I was not trying to control her, but I was trying to give back the pleasure she was giving me.

I am not sure how long this went on, but I could see in the mirror that the other couples had joined together on the floor, the men on their backs, the ladies riding them, all giving and receiving, looking at other couples, in total sensual bliss. I knew my mind was now, really radiating my feelings, and all of the people in the room were responding to it.

Then I felt or sensed a change in Terri’s movement, and I knew she was going to let me climax in her, to allow me to pour my power out. I felt like a giant capacitor with thousands of volts of electricity ready to be released into the world. My balls had enlarged to softballs needing to be emptied. And she began a fast strong forward and backward rocking, moving her hips back and forward, sitting on my dick so she could rub her ass hole along the shaft and getting both anal and vaginal stimulation and pleasure. My dick started to swell even more and get even larger inside her, and at last my little helmet head reached its peak, and I felt the power move from the top of my dick down its shaft and to go deep inside my ass as I shot a huge long suspended stream of hot sperm into her fertile cunt, spasm after spasm was sprayed out deep into her womb, is was one of those times I did not think I would ever stop. When she felt the liquid fire spray itself inside her cunt she started multi-climaxing, and her pussy clamped down on my dick like a vise, milking, squeezing all of the fluid power that was stored in my balls. Even after several minutes she could still feel my cock reloading, expanding and then hosing her deep inside. I could tell from her thoughts she was lost in the feeling, it was like having a powerful water pistol full of almost scalding hot water, jammed deep inside her cunt

All of the other couples were totally lost in their passion, and they all got their cookies at the same time as my mind released itself into the room, like a giant bolt of lightning, and for the first and only time in my life, with the last pulse of my dick, I passed out.

I woke up I am not sure how much later, feeling a sucking on my dick licking my balls, It was Becky sucking deeply. The group surrounded me again, and Beverly whispered in my ear. “Now my young man child, we are now changing directions for you, before we didn’t want you cum. Now all of the ladies including me want the experience of your shooting your hot shipment into their cargo holds. Think you can do it four more times, my little satyr. I was still strapped to the chair, but just around the waist. My hips were now free to move. My dick was hard again, I don’t know if it ever went down. Becky then put each leg around my hips and then lowered herself on my cock. Becky’s Tom’s, dick was the smallest of the group, and Becky had not really been fucked much that night. Her pussy was hungry, she had only had one man cum in her cunt and that was Tom. She was behind in the competition. I found out later she was an aerobics instructor, and from the power of her thrust I knew I had a ruff rider on top of me.

I looked over, and Mike was getting a blowjob from his blond princes. Although he was not hard yet, I could tell he was on the way to number 4 bingos. I thought shit if he can cum four times, I could go for at least 3 more. I have never fucked and climaxed 5 times in a night, but I was about to see if I could do it.

And Becky was good, what she lacked in pussy talent, she more than made up in athletic ability. Beverly had her hand between my legs, and was massaging my balls and playing with my ass, while Becky was humping up and down.

Like I said, even though I had cum in Terri like a fire hose, with all of the stimulation there was still a lot of energy left in me, and it did not take Becky very long to get me to that point where my dick was ready to blast off again. Particularly with my nuts being rubbed to the point of almost pain, and my ass stroked, to the point of ecstasy. It was too much, her pussy was smooth and creamy, moving up and down like a piston on a steam engine. And once again my Mr. Major decided to take over and flood Becky with the passion out of my balls. She came just as I came. Probably it was my release the set her off. Again I knew my mind was releasing energy, into hers and she went off like the rocket engines sending the shuttle into outer space.

Beverly’s hand on my balls and ass felt my spinster muscles throbbing and I heard her gasp, and put her hand on my chest for support. No doubt the physical contact caused her to go off too. I don’t think that had happened to her before, cuming without someone touching her. Becky’s orgasm finally subsided and she got off. The chair was raised a little bit so I was sitting at a 45-degree angle, when Terri came over and hand me a drink of ice water. I tried to unfasten myself to get up, but Terrie pushed my chest down, and said.

“Just stay there lover boy and rest, we aren’t finished with you yet.”

Beverly squatted down on her knees, and began sucking on my now limp cock. Her tongue rolled my dick around inside her mouth while sucking deep and hard. The sensation was maddening, I felt like she was pushing tiny little pleasure pins into the head of my penis. Her hands had spread my cheeks and fingers were rimming the edge of my anal orifice, and she inserted her middle finger so that it moved inside and began rimming my prostrate gland. Beverly looked up at me with my semi hard dick, all the way in her mouth, and then pulled it out, and with her other hand started jacking it off.

“I have been waiting all night to fuck this magic wand to completion, and I just can hardly wait until you are ready.”

My spinster muscles were flexing and tightening around her finger, and the feeling around my prostrate was beginning to give life to my dick again. I am not sure how long it was, I sat back and enjoyed the feelings radiating from below my waste. I heard someone say that no one likes giving head to a man more than Beverly. I tapped into her mind, and found that she loved the taste of a man’s cum. Her greatest fantasy was to be in a room and just be able to suck off a group of guys all night long.

When I was hard she mounted me, and began her magical fucking. The ladies were watching particularly the younger ladies. They were fascinated by the way she moved her hips around. Again school was in session. What they couldn’t see and feel was her cunt flexing around my cock. Her pussy would slide down and then flex; and it felt like my cock had a tiny boa constrictor wrapped around it. I don’t know how she did it, but her cunt would start squeezing at the tip of my dick, and it would work itself down to the base. She would pound her hips up and down, rolling her hips in circular patterns, while I thrust deep up into her. Then she would stop and sit on my hips, and start that constricting action starting deep inside her love canal, and moving towards her pussy lips, continuing for several seconds, minutes, shit who cared it was absolutely incredible.

This went on until I was ready for another explosion. My cock got harder and harder, again she was playing with me, keeping me on the edge. But my hips were free, and at least I could thrust. But she would lift herself off, so I could not get myself in deep and release myself. I entered her brain, and downloaded her skills into my mind. No I had no desire to have a dick up my ass while I was moving my hips around. No my objective was to be able to transfer this information to the three blind mice, and my little Julie, and anyone else I decided needed Beverly’s fucking skills.

I was just about ready for my third blast off, when she got off me at the last possible second, again with my dick absolutely hard as a steel pole and every muscle in my body straining and tight, and I moaned very loud.

“Bitch,” I heard, “Finish him off.” I think it was Terri.

Beverly looked down at my fully extended cock. “Look at it ladies, there is nothing more beautiful as a young powerful male in total heat and need.” And she got on her knees and wrapped her mouth around the head of my love pole. She just put her lips in and over the helmet of my dick, and with her tongue moved it around while sucking. That was all it took, I let go with a hot stream, and she moaned reveling in the taste and volume. Because it was my third time, there was not a lot of volume towards the end, as my climax subsided, but she relished it in her mouth. Beverly tasted cum like some people tasted wine. She rolled it around her mouth, keeping me pulsing into it with fresh cum. Only towards the end would she swallow it in little swallows.

She got up from off the floor; I removed the restraint around my waist and stood up on very shaky knees. I had to go to the bathroom ask where it was and excused myself. I came back and saw all of the ladies sitting on cushions with the men, sitting in chairs. All of the Ladies except Beverly were giving head. The contest was still on. The evening went on and finally it was declared a draw between Beverly and Terri for the most powerful pussy, and oral skill awards. I got to fuck and cum into June, and it was a very wonderful experience, I never made it to number five, I just could not get my dick up again. I figured 4 times was my limit. I realized that I had cum 7 times in 48 hours and sometimes you can have too much of a good thing. My balls had a dull ache and I could feel a slight throbbing inside my shooter muscle.

But I did more downloading, while I was fucking June, experiencing those wonderful revolving, smooth motion hips. I also tapped into Larry’s mind in pussy eating. He had great skills, and I learned a great deal from my host.

But I realized that I was not in a country estate, no I was in a palace, and I was in the presence of Royalty, I had the privilege of meeting the Queen and King of Fucking, and that night I was in their court.