The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Little Influence

Chapter 4

This story contains vivid descriptions of sex between consenting and non-consenting adults. If this material is illegal for you to read in your jurisdiction, or if you are offended by these topics then please close this file and go elsewhere.

To the legal reader. This is my first attempt to write an erotic mind control story. I hope that you enjoy it.

This is fantasy, and fantasy as you know, is always better than reality. This was also written to be fun, so try and not take it or me too seriously.

John S. Ringo.

It finally died down, couples pairing off, and going into their rooms. There were no clocks or watches in the play area. Beverly and Larry did not like them in the vicinity, they felt that when partying, time should not be relevant and therefore not be factor. Terri took me into our room and closed the door, and we both crashed. I did not know what time it was but it was late.

I woke up, later, got up to use the bathroom, and noticed the sun was up, through a sky light in the ceiling. In the bathroom were disposable razors, shaving cream dispensers, toothbrushes, toothpaste, mouthwash, and lots of disposable douche kits. I quickly cleaned up, went back into the room and got dressed. Terri was still passed out, sleeping nude, I just stood there looking, she was a beautiful piece of ass, and I felt a little tingle in my dick as I looked at her, but, it wasn’t enough to get Mr. Major going again.

Besides I needed some coffee bad. I went into the game room and then through the door into the small kitchen area and spotted the coffee maker. There was a coffee grinder and coffee beans in the cabinet, which I ground and put into the maker. Within minutes the smell of fresh coffee was in the room, and I looked for cups and found them. In the frig, was some half and half and I had my first cup of coffee that day.

While the coffee was brewing, I picked up the kitchen area a little, cleaning up some of the dishes, putting them in the dishwasher, along with the glasses that were in the game room. I cleaned the counter, went over to the bar, and cleaned it up. When I finished, I filled my coffee cup, and went outside on the patio and sat down to enjoy the morning. It was cool, and the hot coffee gave me the perfect balance between hot and cold. I got to thinking about all that had happened to me the night before, and what I had seen, reliving my experience in the chair, and I noticed my dick was hard again, tenting my pants.

Shit, I thought maybe I ought to wake Terri up, with a tube steak breakfast. So I got up, went back into the kitchen, and found a serving tray, and put the sugar and half and half on it, along with a cup of coffee, and went back to Terri’s room. I open the door, and went in; she was sitting up, displaying her playboy body on top of the sheets, hair spread around the head board, looking like a wet dream.

“Coffee Madam.”

“Oh Jackson, just what I needed, I was hoping you were coming back, I was about to get my robe on and try and find you. I put the tray on a table next to the bed, and she fixed it much like I did, a little cream but no sugar.

She patted the bed to have me sit next to her, she reached out and squeezed my hard on. “Oh, is baby excited to see his mommy this morning?”

“It appears so.”

“Well if baby will take off his clothes, after momma drinks her coffee, she will make him feel good and take care of his big problem.”

And that is what I did. We made love, alone without all of the distractions. Just two people physically enjoying themselves, only this time I cheated. I entered her mind and began pushing some of her buttons, and had her in a state of continuous multiple orgasms. I wanted to come back to this place (Da?) and I felt Terri was the key to returning, and I wanted to make sure she invited me back. Before I released myself in Terri the first time, I did a quick scan and found out that all of the ladies were on the pill. In fact that was a prerequisite for attending any of Beverly’s and Larry’s parties. This was a good thing because, if she wasn’t, the amount of cum I shot in her last night would have made it a sure thing.

It was a nice session of Love Making, very intense, and then passionate, not in the top ten of Crusader Dicks Hall of Fucking Fame but it was up there. I am not sure how long we went at it, but it was the first time I ever screwed in a room full of mirrors where I could see myself as well as my partner. It was very visually stimulating, and I have always been a voyeur at heart and despite my four bingos in the last 24 hours, I went for number 5 that morning. And I shot my second “Power Load” (Hey if you are Crusader Dick you need a secret weapon, Crusader Dick’s secret weapon is his, “Power Load.") into Terri’s twat with her legs wrapped around me and her heals inside the back of my knees thrusting upward with my thrust downward. I mean it was a super hot stream, and I pushed it in deep, all the way to the hilt, and stopped moving so that she could feel my cock expanding and filling her with my happy juice, while at the same time experiencing her pulsing multi-orgasmic cunt.

During the last of my ejaculations, I began to tell myself, “You are really going to have to slow down, or your dick and balls are going to want to go into early retirement, super hero or not.” Ever notice how you make these little resolutions, AFTER you cum and not before? Like, “Fuck! I should have used a condom, or Shit I should have pulled out.

When I finished, I rolled off of her, and looked over to see Beverly in a see through gown, at the door with a cup of coffee in her hand. “Terri, you beat me to him, I was going to give him a wake up call.”

Terri smiled, “Early Bird gets the dick, Bev, you know that.”

‘I will just have to go back to the Larry and throw the dice and see if I can get him to come up with a hard 8,” she turned around a left.

“Thank my lucky starts I thought.” I was terrified she was going to start sucking on my cock again, and try and give it a new lease on life. Being in a house with insatiable sexually supercharged aggressive women was starting to get a little hairy. I began to see a vision of myself, emaciated down to 85 pounds, a shriveled former version of myself in a rocking chair with a line of women waiting to suck my life force right out of my erupting cock.

We showered together, got dressed and said our good bys to the other couples who were now up. But before I left, Larry pulled me aside, and asked that I keep our evening activities to ourselves, and if I could do that he would see to it I got invited to other evenings of fun and games. We agreed and shook hands. On the way home, Terri reemphasized my need to be discrete about the night.

I explained to her about what would happen if my parents found out, that I would have to move home and sleep on the couch for the summer. Terri laughed and looked at me and said “Oh to be so young again, you make me think I am robbing the cradle.”

We drove on and finally parked in front of my apartment.

She looked at me with her eyes almost fearful. “You will go with me again, if I ask won’t you? It wasn’t too much. Some men can’t take sharing me with other men.”

I looked at her. “If you don’t mind sharing me with the other ladies.”

“As long as I get the last Fuck, and we sleep together. “It was just so good last night and this morning. I never have had the climax’s I have had with you. Even Beverly seemed to think you have some sort of animal sexuality that they have never encountered before. That was one of the wildest nights we have ever had. Here is my card, call if you want to go out again. I would like to see you again maybe we can do dinner.”

I started to give her my phone number.

“Oh no, you call me, after we have gone out on our first date, you can give me your phone number.”

Women... I guess her taking me to a summer fuck-a-thon and dancing on my dick in a room full of people, and later being watched by Beverly was not an official date.

She reached over and kissed me lightly on the lips, and I got out and went into my apartment, and wanted to crash, but I had things to do before the going over to the Hansen’s that afternoon.

It was just after 12:00, when I went over to my parents house, and like any self respecting college student, I brought along my dirty laundry. I always intended to just use my parent’s washer and dryer and do it myself, but mom would always insist on helping, and then would take over. I never could win the argument, and hey I needed to conserve myself and it would be wrong to use “A Little Influence,” on your mom, at least for the laundry anyway.

Let me set the record straight about using my talents on my parents. There are just some things I never wanted to know. My parents having sex is one of those things. I never had a desire to know how, when, and where they do it. They were both a little overweight... and....hey, fuck, lets just drop it.

Any way it gave the folks and I a little time to chat, and get caught up on the latest family concerns. You know when you talk about other people it is gossip. But when you talk about family it is only concern. Dad poured me some coffee, I added the cream and we sat at the dinning room table. Grandmother, and Granddad were there too, making it an official family concern board meeting.

“Jeff called, he wanted to know if you were going to be available Thursday night, they are getting a poker game going.”

“ I will call him, I don’t think I am working late that night.”

Granddad looked at me. “Are you a good poker player?”

“I usually win, most of the time.”

“Your great, great Uncle Alex played poker, he was my dad’s brother, a professional gambler.”

“He was?” I took interest.

“Yes, I only met him a few times, when I was about your age, he came and visited dad, and I got to talk to him. I ask him if he could show me how to win at poker. Give me some tricks of the trade. He told me there is only one way to win at Poker, and that is not to play. I reminded him that he played and won. But then he did something strange, I never understood it.”

“What was that?”

“I have a magic stone that makes it impossible for me to lose.”

“And he showed it to me. It looked like a small old gray rock you get out of a stream, it had a hole in it and it was attached to a chain like a pocket watch. In fact he carried it in his watch pocket.”

“What happened to Uncle Alex?”

“He had a heart attack in the late fifties, he never married, dad handled his estate. It wasn’t much, except the box.?”

“The box?”

“You know the painted wooden puzzle box that was in my study.”

Dad then spoke up, “Oh yah, I played with it, when I was a kid.”

“What was the story behind it?” I asked.

Dad looked at me. “The box was a very elaborate wonderfully crafted puzzle box that had the magic stone in it. Whoever could open it got to get the stone.” My granddad, Alex’s brother would bring out the box once a year usually at thanksgiving or Christmas and give all of us kids a chance to open it, and get the magic stone. It was a very neat way to keep someone’s memory alive.”

“Where is the box now?”

“I have it at the house, your grandmother had me put it up in the attic. We didn’t want it to get stolen, lost, or in a garage sale.” He looked over at Grandmother.

“Tell you what, lets get up early before it gets hot, and go over to the attic, and you and I will look for it.

Grandmother smiled, “Be prepared to stay a few hours, when your Grand Dad gets up in the attic it is memory lane time.”

“I think I remember that the last time we were up there it was you who didn’t want to leave.” Granddad looked at me. “Almost had a heat stroke, it was so hot.”

The phone rang, Dad answered it, looked at me, “Its for you.”

It was Robert Hansen. “Shoes, this is Robert, are you still coming over.

“Sure,”

“Good, I am going to the airport at 3:00 to pick Mary up, dad wanted to make sure there was someone there her age at the party. Also dad wants to talk to you, about something. See you about 4:30.”

“You bet.” I hung up.

We spent the next two hours waiting on the laundry to dry, and talked, it was a pleasant time. I took my clean laundry said my goodbyes, and went home and changed for the picnic.

I took another shower, got dress, and made it to the Hansen’s just about 4:30pm. It was a big home with a large parking area; others had arrived before me. Good I thought I am not the first one. I parked my Bronco and then walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell. A gentleman answered, I assumed it was one of the servant’s who worked at the house.

I identified myself and he then escorted me to the back porch area were there were about 20-30 people, standing around drinking cocktails. Richard saw me, and waved at me. I walked over to a bar and ask for a coke, and joined them.

He was standing with a group of friends and two ladies, one was Mary and the other was Maria. Maria was stunning, and she was dressed to kill. Shit, I thought I wondered if she and Robert were dating.

“Jackson, thank you for coming. I believe you have met Mary.”

I put out my hand and said, “Hi.”

Mary nodded her head, and took my hand and squeezed it. “Hi, Jackson, its been a while.”

“And this is my cousin Maria, have two you met?”

I didn’t know what to say, when Maria spoke up. “I have seen Jackson at the club, you work there don’t you?

“Yes, I am the summer social director.”

“And I damn good bartender.” A voice came from behind me. It was Charles Hansen, standing with a woman, and another man.

I was frozen with shock.

There was a woman in front of me. She looked to be in her forties, if not late 30’s. She was pretty, and attractive, but it was her outer/inner continence that froze me. I was looking at a Medusa, the Gorgon of Greek Mythology. Around her head it appeared that there were snakes moving in and out of her mind. Her physical face was pretty but behind that, was an ugly nightmare. I was just shocked. I couldn’t move. I felt like I was stone.

Charles spoke. “Maria, Jackson, this is Carol Huntley, her brother, Stewart. You have met Robert and Mary.”

I slowly put my hand out to Stewart breaking out of my trance and noticed that his continence was almost completely black with no light or colors at all radiating from his body.

Both people seem to have a deathly pallor that I have not seen before. I later found out what it was.

When he touched my hand, I felt myself go cold, a death chill ran through me. I thought I had too much of a good time last night. I was wondering if someone spiked my coke, I then extended my hand to Carol, and when she took it I almost collapsed. The overpowering emotions shook me to my core. Carol wasn’t just a bad person she was evil in the flesh. Massive corrupt information flooded my mind, as we made contact, I was very grateful to let her hand go. I managed to squeeze out a nice to meet you, and then took my eyes off of her, and sipped my coke.

Charles moved on with Carol and her brother, introducing them to other friends.

“Jackson, you look like you have seen a ghost.”

I snapped out of it the best I could. “I think I was up too late last night and worked outside too long today.”

Maria, commented, “Well whatever you did last night must have been a real party.”

My head started aching I had a massive headache. “Do you have any aspirin my head is killing me.”

Maria opened her purse. “Here, I always keep some in my purse.”

“Thanks.”

I took two, and with my coke washed them down.

It took a while until the pain in my head eased off. I walked over to the shade to get out of the direct sunlight. Mary and Maria and the rest of the group moved over to the grill and began fixing themselves sandwiches.

I was sitting on a rock ledge, thinking and studying the Huntley’s from a distance, and I could still see the ugly swirling mass moving along the head of the woman, as well as the blackness that surrounded the brother. It was a surreal experience, watching them. I was just too young and had not seen very much of the real world. My hometown was a city that barely supported two school systems. Our exposure to bad people was very limited. There had not been a murder in the town in over a decade.

Then a light came on, I now knew where my gift came from. I had been monitoring the Psychology courses trying to find out where it came from and if there had been any research. But what I should have been monitoring, were the Archeology and Anthropology courses, because that was where my answer would be found. Obviously it was hereditary, my great uncle must have had the gift. But it was the Gorgon story in Greek Mythology as well as some of the other stories of Mythology that brought it all together.

I began to form a theory that pre-historic man, before he developed letters and symbols as ways of storing information, needed a way of passing skills and knowledge down from one generation to another. That all early cultures besides a tribal chief had one other position of authority; it was the Shaman, the Medicine Man, the Witchdoctor, the Medium. But these positions lost their importance, and began to fade away, becoming more ceremonial as the culture developed, because the society’s survival no longer had to depend on these people for the storage and transmitting of information to the next generation.

The Greeks had temples where you would go into a dark room and a Medium would let you contact the dead. We have all have heard about Medium’s that tell people things about family that there is no way they could possibly know. Yes there is, just read their minds. All one would have to do is mention their name and memories would flood by. My uncle camouflaged his talent with the magic stone, Gypsies the Crystal Ball, Astrologers the Stars, I could go on for a long time, but now I understood what I had.

I also now knew that the Hansen’s were in a lot of trouble. Carol and Stewart Huntley were not who they seemed to be, and they looked to be very dangerous bad people. And for the first time since I realized I had something special, I now knew I was going to keep some really good people from being in harms way. This definitely looked like a Job for “Crusader Dick.”

But I wasn’t going to rescue them today, it was going to take time, and I was going to have to have a plan. For that reason I decided to move into the breach and get closer to the Huntley’s and learn what I could and plan my strategy. It was not a very pleasant afternoon. Their thoughts were corrupt and nauseating I lost all appetite despite the fact I had not eaten all day. I was about to leave when Charles came over to me and began to talk me.

“ Jackson, I wonder if I could ask a favor of you.”

“Sure, Mr. Hansen. Whatever can I do for you.”

“Mary is going to be attending your school this fall.”

“Oh, really? I did not know that.”

“Yes, her mother was a graduate, she always had the dream of her daughter going there and becoming a member of her sorority. I tried to get Mary to find a school closer, but she wants to fulfill her mothers dream. They were very close, and Mary took her death really hard.”

“I can understand.” I said.

“Robert told me your were attending the same university, and I wondered if I could ask you to do me the favor of just looking after her. Be there if she needs someone from home to talk to. It would relieve my mind a bit if I knew there was someone she or I could call on if something were to happen.

“Mr. Hansen I will do whatever is in my power, I owe you a lot, you or Mary only have to call, and if I can help, it would be an honor.”

“Thanks son, you don’t know how much that relieves me. With her mother gone, there are things a daughter will not talk about to her father. I have to get back to my guest, thanks for coming today.”

“Thanks for inviting me.”

He walked away, I moved over to Robert, Mary and Maria’s group, and engaged in small talk and eventually said my goodbyes. Maria also decided to leave when I did, and walked out to her car with me.

She put her arm through mine, “Jackson, I wonder if you could come over Wednesday night?”

I smiled, “I guess it could be arranged, however I don’t get off until 9:00 is that too late?”

“Oh no, 9:00 will be just fine. Can you spend the night?”

“It depends.”

“Depends?”

“If there is a bed available.”

“I really think we could find one available to suit your needs. Were you thinking about sleeping alone, or sharing it with someone?”

“Oh, I don’t generally like to share, but with beds and a beautiful lady from the opposite sex I usually make exceptions. Do you know some beautiful, and single ladies that would like to share a bed with me?”

“Lets just say, I think I can find someone.”

I opened her car door, and let her get in, closed it for her, she wave a little bye bye, and then drove away. She was driving a mint 1956 Thunderbird convertible.

I then got in my truck and drove back to my apartment, and with a yellow pad wrote down the things that I have discovered about the Huntley’s. Carol was just too mentally disturbed to try and influence away from Mr. Hansen. I took notes and wrote down trying to come up with a plan. They were not truly brother and sister, they were both adopted and the names they were now using were one of their biological parents names, their adopted parents had died some time ago.

She had moved from San Francisco, a widow from a wealthy family, who had all died with the exception of her in a boating accident. It seems that her stepbrother a psychotic killer, had murdered an entire family in order to get Carol in the position to inherit the family’s fortune. After they were killed, he then used his adopted identity and moved into our town as an investor in land developments, where he became acquainted with Charles. She followed him 1 year later after settling the estate, using her adopted name, leaving behind her history, but bringing her money with her.

These were not clear memories, mixed in all of this, was her different personalities, my Psyche teacher would have said she suffered from a multiple personality disorder, me, me I would just call her a crazy bitch. Whatever, she was planning to go after Mr. Hansen; that much I could understand in her thoughts, but I had no plan as to how to stop this. My brain was just too tired from all of the activities of the afternoon. I went to bed early and slept through the night like a rock.

The phone rang early Monday morning; it was my grand father who wanted me to go with him to the house. Since the club was closed on Monday, I was off, I got dressed, picked him up and we went to his home and up into the attic and found the puzzle box. It was wrapped in a blanket, and I had never seen it before. It was a beautiful crafted box. On the bottom inlaid in the wood was the riddle of the box. Passion to Anger, Love to Death, Happiness to Grief, Sadness to Joy will give you the key, then Joy to Happiness, Death to Anger, Passion to Grief, will open the way through envy.

Inlaid in the box were colors, the same colors that the surrounded people when they exhibited the emotions listed in the riddle. Now I knew for sure Uncle Alex, had the same gift as I did, the only way you could have solved the riddle was to know the colors of the emotions. The inlays were either circles or squares. Granddad handed it to me; it was heavy and solidly built.

“Here son, you can have it, keep it, I almost forgot about it.”

“Thanks it will be fun trying to figure it out.”

“Good luck, I never had any luck, use to spend hours studying it.”

We then spent the next two hours looking at stuff and letting granddad tell all about the family’s history. Grandmother was right, it was a trip down memory lane. But granddad was a great storyteller and the two hours went quick.

I dropped him off at the house and then went back to my place, to work on the box. Finally, I figured the two patterns. After pushing the first set of colors I felt a small give in the circular color squares, I then pushed the 2nd pattern on the rectangular squares, and then the outer walls folded downward laying out flat. Exposing another set of colors of rectangles and circles. If I pressed the wrong square or circle it would all spring back to its original shape, making me start all over again. I eventually got the pattern of the second layer, it was the riddle in reverse and backward. Upon pushing the last circle group the box walls again folded outward, leaving 5 sides exposed, each with a different shade of green. The green that was the same shade as envy; was in the back facing away from me. I slid the box around so that envy green was facing me and pushed against the entire side. I felt it move inward about a quarter of an inch, then the top opened up, like a cigar box. I was greeted with a scent of old air; it was the odor one smells when one goes into a room filled with old clothing or furniture. There inside the box was a small rock with a gold chain attached to it. Underneath it was a thick brown sealed envelope.

I reached down and pulled out the rock and envelope, and when I did the box folded itself back into its original form. I saw no springs or locking mechanisms, they must have been built into the walls. I set the stone on the table and opened the envelope. There inside were several items, the first of which was a note.

To my heir, it is my greatest hope that you solved the riddle of the puzzle box through your eyes and did not break into the box. If you did not solve the riddle then take what is in the envelope and spend it well. If however you solved the riddle there is another box, I have left with a law firm in Carson City, Nevada, in that box is more information. You will have to solve the riddle in front of a witness, and therefore will not be able to force yourself into it. If you solve the riddle with the gift, you will have no trouble solving the second riddle.

There is $2,000 in cash in the envelope, the name of the law firm, along with a letter of introduction, and my lucky stone, you will need the stone so take it with you. Good luck, I am sorry I could not be there for your opening of the box.

Alex.

Well it looked like I was going to get to go to Reno, when, I did not know, maybe later in the summer. There were 20, 100 dollar bills enclosed in the envelope, more than enough to pay for a flight and a place to stay. I re-opened the box and put the note, money and stone back into it. I figured it was as safe there as anywhere, and slid it under the bed.

I then changed to my sweat-clothes and went out for a 5 mile run.

As I finished and came back to my place, I saw Julie Blue Balls sitting on the front steps waiting for me at the front door. Julie was the town’s wet fantasy. I remember seeing her for the first time as a cheerleader in the 10th grade, She was beautiful then, her legs solid and perfect. Her breast were just the right size for her body. She had the same kind of sexuality that Nicole Kidman radiates on the screen. I mean I can tell you for sure. Every guy in our high school for the last 4 years; has had the hairy palm experience some time or the other thinking about Julie Blue Balls fucking them.

I sensed that she was very horny, it had been a very frustrating weekend for her. She had not been able to get herself off, as hard as she tried. Again Miss Blue Balls as she was nicknamed around the club needed a nice little bingo so she could be restful and calm again. She smiled, looked up at me. She had on a tank top and was wearing old ratty cut offs than showed the lower part of her cheeks. My dick started to get hard looking at her, when she stood up she was just the right height for a 69.

“Hi! Jackson, thought I would come by and visit you, are you busy?”

“No just finished running,” would you like to come in for a coke or something?”

I, new exactly what she wanted; she wanted to suck on my dick while she played patty cake with her pussy. But I had, after looking at her, decided to take her up another notch. I let her in, fixed her a coke, and then told her I needed to shower, I would be out in a minute. I was standing in the shower just rinsing off, letting the water, cool me down, with my eyes closed, when Julie stepped in the shower with me. I almost came when she touched my dick.

She was a fine looking little girl. Small wonderful perfect C size tits, that had very fine small round nipples. Her body had completely developed into a full woman and her hips were perfectly round, her stomach flat to her pubic-mound were there was just a small hint of fur. She had a very nice fresh little 18-year old pussy.

I had always stayed away from popping a cherry. We all remember our first time, good or bad. I had the ability to make a woman’s time with me one of the great experiences of her life. I had looked into enough women’s minds to know that many of them allowed themselves to be fucked that first time because they felt they were in love, and thus they had found their soul mate. Julie was at that point with our relationship. She loved the feeling of my dick in her mouth while she banged away at her pussy, and she was confusing that with being in love. I was the first guy she had met that wasn’t trying to fuck her, in fact I was the first guy that didn’t really act like I cared whether I fucked her or not, and that was driving her crazy. She wanted me to fuck her, and make her my woman.

With “A Little Influence,” she just loved being used by me. I mean she would come into my place, and I would just unzip my fly, sit down and point at my dick and not say anything. Not say hi, no small talk, just point, which meant, “suck it bitch”. And like a little eager puppy she would squat down in front of my spread legs and start licking and slurping my candy cane, while putting her fingers in her wet creamy cunt.

A little harsh, shit, she would plan for hours in her mind, how she was going to make her date suffer. She made it very clear the more expensive the date, the more action you thought you were going to get. She had ways of getting guys just ready to shoot off and then she would say she needed to go home. I saw this one time looking into her mind while she was giving me blowjob. I also saw that she learned this technique from her mom who would work her husband for presents for any kind of affection. I mean her mom made the Ho’s in New York look like childish amateurs. (Hey like I said earlier they are all whores on the inside)

One time I felt she was just on the verge, waiting for me to shoot my load into her mouth so she could get release, I pulled her head back, and said I needed to go. I could see the absolute terror in her eyes that she wasn’t going to get herself off. “Please, she said, let me make you cum. I want to taste you, suck all of your cum into my mouth.” I looked at her pleading puppy dog eyes and decided I could be a little late. I let her ease her mouth back on to my hard dick. When I finally released into her mouth I felt her cuming and moaning deeply around my dick. I reinforced these feelings deep into the pleasure centers of her mind.

Meanwhile she was in the shower with me squatted down, and started sucking on my dick. I could see that she had one hand already in her snatch. I stood back pulled her up and said. “Here let me.”

And I started playing with her pussy. I had not done that before. The only time I had seen her completely nude was when I made her stand in the middle of the room and play with herself. She was very self-conscious at first, but while she was doing it, I released the feeling of exhibition, that feeling she got when she was doing her cheers for the team, knowing guys were thinking about fucking her, looking at her legs, hoping to get a glimpse of her panty covered pussy, and ass. You should have seen her. Standing there, she had her legs spread, thrusting her hips front and back, her nipples stood out rock hard. I let her come very close to getting over, but just on the edge of sweet release. Then I stood and walked over directly in front of her with my hard cock standing out like a howitzer cannon. She sank to her knees and started frantically sucking until she felt my hot load bathe the back of her throat. She came like a female lion in major heat. I mean if my dick had not been filling her mouth she would have been roaring like a lioness that had just made a fresh kill.

In the shower I reached over where I had some oil, (Hey if you are going to jack off in the shower, it is much easier and a lot less wear and tear on your dick with oil. Soap can sting like a son of a bitch when it is over) and I put some on my palm, and then rubbing my hands together coated my fingers. I started playing with her clit. She was going crazy, she had been fantasizing about me touching and fucking her trying to get herself off at home, with little success I may add. (Remember my block.) And now I was pinching her clit with my thumb and finger getting it very stimulated. Her clit was not super big, but I could feel it, and it was hard as a little Mexican jumping bean. And I mean it was attached to a little hot senorita, gasping in pleasure, and sharing my shower.

That is when I started thinking I really needed to fuck this bitch. But to do so would tie her too me, so I decided save her cherry, and work on the other hole. Yep, you guessed it; I moved my other hand down, and with my index finger begin to stroke the entrance to her alimentary canal.

Her thoughts were a little panicky at first, but I then began to download some of Sue’s thoughts and feelings that I had felt when she was being fucked in the ass while we were both bound in the chair.

Just as I slipped my finger in her asshole, and lightly pinched her clit, I let her cum. It was the first time she had ever cum for me without my dick in her mouth. And I did not let her just cum, no I set off in her, multi ever-ready energizer bunny climaxes that kept her cuming and cuming and cuming

The deeper my finger went into her ass the harder and stronger the orgasms, her mind and will was melting into a pool of passion and pleasure. Julie was the first person I ever tried to download someone else’s thoughts and feeling into. I was curious to see if the feelings and skills were retained. Sue loved it in the ass, it made her feel so fucking randy and nasty. I was transmitting these feelings and thoughts to Julie, along with how good a dick must feel if a finger feels this good.

After I let her finish cuming, we got out of the shower dried off and I watched her walk into the bedroom and get on my bed, up on all fours like a dog, only she lowered her head and upper body to the mattress, leaving only her beautiful ass in the air, complete with the tan lines of a very small bikini. I looked down at her and thought, “There ought to be a law against a woman having an ass and body that beautiful. Lets face it women will always have the power. I mean any woman if she is half way pretty no matter how old can walk into room and with little effort get everyman there dick’s hard and ready, and even could get most of the men to pay for it one way or the other.

She looked me in eyes and spoke in a husky turned on voice, “Please fuck me, fuck me... I need you inside me.”

“But sweetie you’re a virgin, I don’t fuck virgin’s. I don’t take cherries, but I would fuck a tight little ass if that’s what you want.”

She almost came when I suggested it; that is what she really wanted but was too embarrassed to ask.

“Yes! Put it in my ass, Oh please put it in my ass.”

By the bedside, I just happened to have a tube of Vaseline petroleum jelly, and squeezed a little on my dick and rubbed it all over, and then took my fingers and slid them in out of her ass hole lubing it real well.

She already had her fingers in her pussy. One hand had the index finger fucking herself in and out, the other, I couldn’t see, but I was sure it was playing with her pleasure button.

I moved over to the bed, spread her legs forcing her ass up, and then with Mr. Major, slowly pushed against her ass. It was stubborn and pushed against the head of my dick, but then I helped her relax the ring of rectal muscles, and my dick then just slid in. Just as it passed the anal ring, I let her have a little climax, letting lose some major endorphins of pleasure sealing this experience in her mind.

Slowly and sensuously I push my flagpole all the way in, feeling those blue ribbon ass cheeks up against my lower abdomen. I then started slowly thrusting in and out, pulling my cock back to where the head of my dick was almost out of her rectal ring, and I would release a climax, and she would start to cum, and I could feel her rectal muscles opening a closing on the most sensitive part of my dick. I lost count how many times I did this. But while I was stroking her, building her up to another orgasm I was pushing in thoughts of how good it felt to please a man, how good a dick feels, in her ass, in her mouth, in her hands, fucking her tits, how she will do anything I ask to get my dick hard and inside her.

We must have fucked this way for 45 minutes to an hour before I let loose my power load into her supercharged high performance ass. By then she was rotating her hips backward, forward, in circular motions getting the most feeling she could from those pleasure centers around her rectal ring. When she felt my dick swelling getting super hard she knew I was about to end it, and I shoved it all the way in and started cuming so she could feel my boiling oil hot cum shoot out deep inside her. She screamed into a pillow while she came, feeling my dick contracting and then like so many of the women I fuck, she passed out into total sensual oblivion. One of the better ass fucks of, “Crusader Dick.” After my dick softened I slowly pulled it out, and then let her roll over on her side, passed out. I went back to the bathroom got cleaned up.

I then got dressed, and woke my naked sleeping beauty and said she needed to get up and go home.

Julie, woke up and had that doped look on her face that women get when they have been fucked to oblivion. She got dressed, and left. I watched her walk out to her car, there was a new swing in her hips; that walk women have when they have been fucked in their ass.

Wednesday before work I tried to call Terri to see if she was busy this weekend. I left a message on her answering machine; I left my fucking phone number.

Wednesday after work I went over to Maria’s taking my massage table and bag into the house. Nancy and Maria were waiting for me. I was wondering where Susan was. I started on Nancy’s body, and was looking at Maria on the couch in a very shear see through gown drinking a fine white wine. My dick was hard straining against my white shorts. I wanted to take them off and start fucking, but I wanted to be a professional at least until I had finished the massages. Yah, a professional, sure, sometimes I even amaze myself as to how much bullshit I can come up with.

Yah, sure, I was probing their minds, finding some of their trigger thoughts and fantasies. This time I did not have two years worth of dick denial to work with, so I needed a little help.

Where is Susan?

Nancy and Maria looked at each other and smiled.

“Oh Susan went on a trip for the rest of the summer. It seems after our little get together last week. Susan called an old boyfriend she dated 3 years ago who had been trying to get her to marry him all through college. She ask him if he was still interested, he said he didn’t know, he was leaving to travel around Europe for the summer a graduation present, but he did invite her. I have a feeling she is going to convince him that her pussy is the only pussy he will ever need for the rest of his life. You should have seen the night-ware she packed, it would have made a hooker blush.

“So just the two of you tonight?”

Maria smiled, “There might be a pitch hitter, we thought about bringing in another if that is alright with you.”

I frowned, “I thought this was going to be a secret?”

“It will be, we have our ways to ensure secrecy, and I don’t think you will object, she is very pretty.”

Nancy got off the table, and Maria took her place, removing robe, and stood there absolutely dazzling. In defining a perfect woman’s body in the dictionary they could have used Maria as the example. She got up on the table and I began to work on her faultless lower legs and thighs.

“Nancy, how do you give such good head?”

Maria rolled her head and looked up at me with those black deep eyes and said, “She does give good head doesn’t she?”

Nancy looked at me with the look, a women gets when she wants to know how her dress looks, or how was the meal, or how good I suck dick. That look all men know, mind readers or not, they are to lie like a dog and tell the woman she looks or was great.

I have heard it said, there is no such thing as bad pussy. Where there is no such thing as a bad blowjob either. Nancy was good, but nothing compared to Beverly and Terri. I mean I can always suffer through an average blowjob, so I made sure to compliment her.

Crusader Dicks word’s of wisdom.

Never criticize the way a women sucks on your dick. Maybe suggest she use a little less teeth, and pretend she is sucking in spaghetti, is just about the only things I would suggest, and this needs to be done in a gentle affirmative encouraging way. If you are too critical

A: she may never suck on your dick again no matter how much you buy her, or

B: you may find her practicing on your neighbor next door, and he probably will be smarter than you and keep his fucking critical thoughts to himself.

Maria then looked over to Nancy who was now just lightly stroking herself, gently touching her nipples making them stand out. I had pushed her a little to lessen her inhibitions, she like doing this to herself when alone, for hours until she was ready to push herself over into a climax with her fingers. She had a little exhibitionism in her and I brought that out when I removed the inhibitions. She was enjoying herself as she always did and enjoying it even more under our gaze.

When Maria saw Nancy stroking herself I felt a little tremor of excitement. Maria, was a voyeur, she like to watch others get excited and turned on.

“Nancy, would you teach me how to suck a man’s dick?”

“I looked down at her picture perfect body and said. “If she won’t, I would love to.”

Nancy looked at me. “I will need a volunteer, someone with a substantial cock who wouldn’t mind having two women discuss the clinical aspects of oral sex and sucking while he was being attended to.”

I spoke in the tone of a man running for political office.

“Ladies, I would like to donate my body and dick for this educational endeavor. I want you to know that I always have been in support sex education, and would consider it my civic and gentleman duty as an member of this society and culture to help this fine young lady on the her active willing pursuit of giving “The perfect blowjob.”

We all laughed.

(Shit as I look back on it, with all the blowjob interning I was doing that summer I really should have considered running for president. I would have seriously considered it, and might have succeeded; but I wasn’t into cigars at that time.)

Maria rolled over on her back and I worked on the front. While doing this I was thinking. “You really need to get some loose-fitting shorts and ware, this is really hard on your dick.”

When I finished I found myself sitting on a couch naked from the waist below except I had my tennis shoes on. My legs were spread and I had Maria in front of me on her knees and Nancy nude sitting next to me, slowly running her hands lightly around my chest. Maria was holding my dick with one of her hands looking up at Nancy and me.

She had put a pillow on the floor while telling Maria the basics for a good blowjob.

“First of all the secret to giving good head is to enjoy giving it. Guys can tell if you are just doing it and not enjoying it. They know. So if you are going to suck a guys cock for whatever reason you want to do it right and enjoy it, and to give good head you got to be comfortable.”

She handed Maria a pillow, and said, “Here throw it on the ground in front of him, it will protect your knees, a good blowjob requires time. There is nothing worse than two days later having your kneecaps blue from bruises.

I was sitting there surprised at Nancy’s instruction.

“Now Maria you must start thinking how good this dick has made you feel. Look at it, and think about the last time it was in you, how it made you cum. And when you get that in your mind start kissing it, and nature will take its coarse.

And that is what happened, Maria closed her eyes, and as I watched the expression on her face change, then she lowered lips onto my cock. She just started lightly kissing, all around, gently loving it. There was no reason to push. I thought about downloading Beverly’s skills but hey, I will take natural tits over silicone any day of the week.

“Now don’t let him cum, when he starts to get super hard in your mouth stop. You need keep doing this until he is on the edge of oblivion, when you are finally ready to fuck his dick, it is going to feel like a telephone pole inside you. By then Maria’s head was moving up and down like a piston inside a Mac Truck.

I was just about to let it go, when she stopped, and stood up straddled me, slid my dick into her hot cunt, and started pounding into my lap with her hips until I could feel her pubic hair touching mine. I was on the verge, and it didn’t take too much fucking on Maria’s part to send me off. But she came when I came, yelling “It feels so good, and then just oh, oh, oh, in little short gasps.

She just sat on me, recovering. Nancy was still sitting next to us, just watching and feeling us breathe.

“Damn Maria, you should have left me something, that was so hot, my pussy is on fire.”

The doorbell rang.

We all jumped, feeling like we were kids who had been caught smoking in the bathroom.

“Quick, Nancy get your robe on, Jackson, get those shorts on, here.”

She reached over and put a washcloth in the hot tub and handed it to me. You need to get this kissing clean; I have a feeling that you may get to use it again.

Nancy said, “Here let me, you go and get the door.”

And that is what she did. She squatted down, took the soft washrag, and gently wiped my dick down. After she was satisfied with her job, she gave it a light kiss and then sucked it all the way into mouth like a vacuum sweeper, stretching my soft cock like a bungee cord all the way back to her throat. She released it with almost a pop looked up at me, and smiled.

“I think Maria has a little more to learn.”

Just about the time I think there are no surprises when it comes to women and sex, I am surprised.

I put my shorts on and sat down on the couch next to Nancy, in her robe and began drinking a glass of white wine. In walked in Mary Hansen with Maria carrying a little overnight bag.

“Nancy this is my cousin Mary, she is going to be spending the night, and Jackson I have been really bragging on you rub downs. You would not mind giving Mary one of your specials?”

I was a little off balanced. Mary blushed, and Nancy just giggled.

“No, I said, “Mary did you bring something to change into.”

“Yes, in my bag, Maria said to pack a two piece. Where can I change?”

“Just go to one of the guest bedrooms, and change there, leave your overnight bag, you can sleep in there.”

“OK,” and she turned around and walked out of the room with a little hop and a swing.

“Maria? I ask. “Can you help me out here, where is this going.”

“Oh, she is young and curious, and I thought you,... us might help her get in touch with her feminine sexual side. If she is going to learn how to Fuck; better HERE, than being raped in a dorm room by some college asshole.”

RAPE? COLLEGE ASSHOLE? That NOW teaching was dieing hard, I could see had more work to do, but tonight I was just going to go with the flow. Maria had an agenda, and I was curious as to where it would lead. I could have entered her mind, but after my evening with Terri I learned that not knowing everything that was going to happen added excitement to the evening.

Mary came back into the room with her two-piece on. It was not too modest but it was not a dental floss with three little patches of cloth. You could tell by her build that the two girls were cousins, and although Maria was more voluptuous, it was only because she was just a few years older. One could tell she was going to mature into another beautiful woman.

I had her get up on the table and lay on her stomach and began working on her legs. Mary had never had a massage before, and it was a new experience for her. She was a little uneasy not knowing what was to happen later.

Maria handed her, a glass of wine, and Mary began drinking it as I worked on her body. Every time Mary emptied her glass Maria would fill it. Thirty minutes, an hour later, I was sitting on the couch with my shorts off, and Mary was sucking on my hard dick with Nancy giving her instructions while Maria was sitting on the other side watching and giving Mary compliments on her new found skills. They were teaching Mary how to bring me to the edge, and then let me come down before letting lose in her mouth.

Sometimes I felt like my nuts would become as hard and hot as steel ball bearings out of the oven while she kept me on the edge, it was made even more erotic, sitting between two very beautiful naked women. Then I heard Nancy say, “Now ride him Mary.”

And that is what she did, just like her cousin earlier, she stood up and sat on my lap, put my wet soaking cock in her cunt, and went to town. It’s been said, no two pussies are the same, like figure prints. (No I don’t know that its been said, but shit it sounds good, Oh, on with the story) However in my young worldly experience each pussy I dipped my wick into felt a little different. Some had a smooth texture like pudding; others firm and powerful, some even had been fucked by so many giant cocks and dildos that I could just barely feel anything at all. Had I not just fucked Maria I might not have notice that both pussy’s felt pretty close to the same. They were fine young creamy pussies; I was Goldie Locks that had not found a pussy too hard, nor too soft, no the pussy my love pole was in was just right.

So here I was sitting on a couch, fucking the younger daughter of a man who had help my family, and ask me to look out for his daughter. It was not one of the finer moments in my life. I felt a little guilty, and should have exercised some self-restraint, maybe it was the wine, my ego, a power trip, but it is as simple as this statement (I know this has been said by many men many times after the fact of coarse) A HARD DICK HAS NO CONSCIENCE.

But then I picked up on a little thought that changed everything. Here she was naked sitting on my lap reveling on my third leg, presenting her succulent tits to my mouth, when a little reflection came into her mind.

“I can’t believe that I am screwing one of my dad’s hired laborer’s son. Mom would just die if she new I have lowered myself to this. Maria and Nancy just must not have the same refinement and breeding the rest of us have. Mom use to say Maria’s mom came from common stock, that my uncle had married a woman outside our social circles.”

I never understood the mental thought process of those with inherited money. That somehow they were like royalty, a privileged class; who had given themselves the right to look down their snobbish nose on others.

Well I could have just sat there, and let her fuck me, learn how us common everyday working guy’s stiffy can fuck just a good if not better than that blue blood, who never held a job or worked a day in his life penis. I could have left her alone never changing her attitude and living her life like a stuck up snob. Making fun of people who by the shear luck of the draw could have been them, or with, “A Little Influence,” show her the error of her ways.

Guess my coarse of action. Mary was young, with little experience in the world and it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. The only dick she ever had in her was some wimpy guy she had met on a trip with her parents when she was 15. They were the only two kids her age at some kind of weekly retreat that she and her mom and dad went to. Both were virgins and from what I gather he was about as skilled as a butcher trying to do brain surgery. He was a blue blood only child, 5th 6th generation of money, whose parents didn’t do anything but manage an estate for momma and travel. Since then, she had limited herself to dating only guys attending a private prep school 30 miles away. You know the kind they are easy to spot, they talk like they have something hairy in their mouth, I call it Ra, Ra, talk. Most of them were assholes, and none of them got into her pants.

So, I let her experience a tremendous orgasm, and then sustained it, over a period of time. I was on my second round, and with the wine I now had control over my love piston. My dick was now just a red hot steel rod that had an unlimited capacity to consume pussy. Both the other girls could feel the power of Mary’s climaxes and both ladies had their fingers stroking their love buttons. The more a woman cums the more pliable her mind becomes, and the easier it is to shape. It is like jell-o, when it is warm, and put into a mold, after it cools off it then takes the shape of the mold. Then you just pop it out and it is the shape of the mold. You can poke it, shake it, and it will give and shimmer, but it always springs back to its molded shape. Fucking as I have stated earlier is biology 101, all humans want to procreate, I was not making the jell-o, I was just now creating a different mold.

As Mary was cuming I was showing her mind pictures, I could see her images of her rich boyfriends, and I overlaid, hey I guess the term today is morphed, those guys into little powder puff pillow hopping dogs, with that little high pitch squeaky bark. Then I had her look at me, and I morphed myself into a powerful alpha male wolf, I found an image of herself standing in front of a mirror naked and I morphed her into a horny in heat white wolf bitch, surrounded in the woods with these little pillow hoppers trying to mount her with their pathetic little toothpicks. The best they could do was hump her back legs. Over and over I injected these images into her mind while she was cuming with the biggest dick she had ever felt or seen inside her. I would send the phrase into her liquid mind “You are an alpha bitch and only a wild dominant alpha male with an untamed forceful hard cock should will be allowed to fuck your pussy, and make your puppies.

Over and over, cuming and cuming, then I felt her surrender to those thoughts, making them her own, as she pouring her warm jell-o mind into a new mold. She finally just laid on top of me, her pussy just lightly pulsing around my still hard Saturn Rocket. And I was now thinking,

“Another bitch with an attitude rescued from herself by the brilliant mind fucking of the one and only, “Crusader Dick.” With his faithful always ready to please side-kick; Mr. Major.

Nancy whispered in my ear. “I am so horny, please don’t cum, I need your hardness in me so bad. Hold off and I will give you a blowjob and fucking that you will never forget. Just like the week before with the three ladies, Mary had to be lifted off me, and they carried her over to the hot tub and gently eased in. She was totally lost in herself, and I thought I heard a little growl in the back of her throat; she had definitely got in touch with her inner bitch.

Nancy, moistened the rag again and began cleaning my superman’s dick along with his balls of steel. I suppose I could have tried and pushed her a little to see if she would have licked Mary’s pussy juice off my dick, but hey fucking Mary’s mind was leaving me a little drained, they were now doing what they were doing, all on their own. Beside, I did not want them waking up in the morning feeling bad about doing something they didn’t want to do. One cannot force another woman into eating another woman’s pussy unless deep down she wants to. So far in my young life I had not found any women that wanted to swing that way.

After Mr. Bitch Maker was kissing clean, Nancy’s mouth attached itself to it like a suction machine. I looked down at her; she was giving me the porn star treatment, her eyes looking into mine, mouth slowly moving all the way up and down. I would see she had definitely mastered the deep throat technique. I could read her thoughts thinking how she rode me to oblivion, in the hot tub last week, and the softness that showed on her face and in her eyes as she remembered her climax’s. I decided to try another down load, and I downloaded the tongue and oral skills of Beverly into the mind of Nancy. And in amazement as I closed my eyes, I thought Beverly was now sucking my cock. Even Maria saw the difference. Why did I download Beverly’s skill into Nancy’s mind and not Maria’s? Shit, who knows, maybe just because I knew Nancy would appreciate it more.

I heard Maria say, “Nancy, you were holding out on me, you bitch, why didn’t you tell me you could to that.”

Nancy’s mouth was too full of my cock to respond.

I sent out a message that Maria needed to compete, and she wanted me to see her cum, and display herself, so she got up, stood behind Nancy, spread her legs and began to play with her clit and tits. I felt Mary about to make a judgment when I sent the thought, “Maria and Nancy, are such a powerful beautiful women, I need to show him I can compete for his cock, and she very unsteadily stood up and began masturbating in front of me also.

Three beautiful bitches in heat, all of them looking into my eyes, trying to get my cock to fill their little passion boxes. Nancy continued bringing me to the very brink, and then just lightly suckled on the head until I calmed down. Between her old skills and the ones I had just given her, she probably would take first place, if there ever were a national blowjob contest.

Finally I knew if this kept up, my balls were going to explode, and I needed to get them back down to their normal size. I had all of the ladies get on all fours in a circle, with their heads on the inside and their asses on the outside, and I rotated around and fucked each bitch into an orgasm while the others waited playing with themselves but not cuming. Each bitch watched the other ones face within inches of hers as she came, and looked at their tits that were swollen with nipples that stood out like pencil erasers. I am not sure how many times I did this, I knew I needed to cum bad, and it was now taking some effort not to shoot off.

I was trying to decide, they all wanted to feel my cum. But Maria had already had hers, so it was between Nancy and Mary. I decided on Mary, not because she was the youngest, but I had given Nancy Beverly’s skills, and I felt it was only fair that Mary receive my treasure. I also felt I still needed to do some more work on her. So I got behind Nancy and started fucking her, and letting her cum in uncontrolled culminations. I sent those passion waves to the other girls, who eyes were now glazed over, in heat. I then let Maria feel Nancy’s orgasms and she started fucking and cuming on a phantom cock. It was quite a show her rotating her ass, and hips like she had my dick deep inside her.

They both came, until their pussy muscles could not contract on a feather. They set their head downs on the floor almost unconscious from contentment they were now feeling. I then got behind Mary and slid my dick inside her and started fucking her in the kind of thrust that I knew would cause me to shoot deep inside her. I was sending her thoughts. “I am a bitch, I have become a wild female bitch, I need to feel hot seed shoot inside me with a big hard powerful wild male cock. And I was pounding her hard. The kind of pounding that is caused by grabbing a bitch’s hips with your hands and pulling them hard into your abdomen, while thrusting forward with all of your body weight. The kind of pounding that causes a woman to know that she is just a cunt to be fucked, and a place for her male to shoot his cum into. Then when you finally release your hot scalding stream, you reach out and grab both tits, and pull her up so that she is sitting on your cock. Her lower ass is arched and her upper back is against your chest while you lightly bite on her neck, and pinch her rock hard nipples with your thumb and fingers, she is trapped, totally subdued and submissive, and she feels every hot pulse of your dick as it sends your seed deep into the center of her being, making her your public bitch.

And that is how I came in Mary, and no she didn’t pass out, but she did know that from that day on she wasn’t going to ever fuck any more rich snobbish pillow hoppers.