The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Little Influence

Chapter 5

This story contains vivid descriptions of sex between consenting and non-consenting adults. If this material is illegal for you to read in your jurisdiction, or if you are offended by these topics then please close this file and go elsewhere.

To the legal reader. This is my first attempt to write an erotic mind control story. I hope that you enjoy it. Grammar and Spelling were not my strong subjects during my academic years. So if there are misspelled words, incorrect phrases that do not make sense, then see it as kind of a mystery, a puzzle; kind of like figuring out a license plate phrase. If cannot enjoy this story because of the errors in grammar and spelling, then all I can say is you were potty trained entirely too early.

This is fantasy, and fantasy as you know, is always better than reality.

John S. Ringo.

I got up from off of my knees and walked over to a pitcher that was filled with iced tea. I poured a glass and then stepped into the hot tub and eased my fucked out body into it. Leaving three exhausted women with their heads on the pillows, and their spectacular female mating parts in the air, reveling in post orgasmic bliss. I was sitting in the hot tub relaxing, enjoying the water, deciding whether I should go for three. Hey I was 19, and I knew getting laid like this was not an everyday occurrence, besides at that age I seemed to have an unlimited capacity to consume. But some times fate takes a turn. Nancy was the first to stir, I had really hit her hard, and I could tell she was totally spent. She looked over at Mary, and then pushed her over, and said.

“Look kid, you need to get up and go to bed.”

Mary stirred, slowly got up, and in almost a sleepwalking trance, left the room for her bedroom. Nancy got up, put on her robe, and then looked at me and smiled.

“You finished, or do I need to stay?”

It was a bluff, she was thinking, “I don’t want to even see another hard dick for a week let alone fuck one.” She was one of those women that could get all of her cookies in one night from the cookie monster and then become the reluctant virgin the rest of the week. I didn’t say anything. I was still recovering, she would have stayed, but to do so I would have had to push her, besides I didn’t think I could top what I had just done.

Nancy looked down at Maria who was now on her side, “You going to bed, or staying up?”

“Oh I think I will stay here with Jackson and make sure he finds a bed to sleep in.”

Nancy winked at Maria, “You always were insatiable.

“Ok, I will be in the other guest room if you need any help.” And Nancy walked out of the room, swinging her hips naturally with that cheerleader’s ass highlighted by her gown. Ever notice how some women have that natural, “I am a good fuck walk.” I have noticed it is more pronounced, after they have been royally pounded. All women have that walk after a good fucking for just a while; then it fades away. It like goes down into the toilet along with the douche. They stand up, flush and its instant back to the business of how to get more shit out of their old man. (Trust me guys I know, I can read minds.) But there are some women, who just have the walk all the time, and it is up to us observant males, that when we find one, we make it our single purpose in life to bring them to full fruition and make sure they have lots of girl babies so that the gene is passed along and single handedly we can say to ourselves, “We have made the world a better place for humanity with our power poles.”

I’m not talking about the exaggerated walk of the stripper, or barmaid, or the chicks that know you are watching them. You breed them, and you are just bringing more self-centered bitches into the world, shame on you. No I am talking about the natural walk that some women have when there is no one watching them. That says, I am a natural, my essence is centered in my cunt, and I walk low, moving my center of gravity and hips around my clitoris and pussy, because that is what I am, a baby making sex machine. Which leads to only on conclusion.

ALL WAR, AND GOVERNMENTS HAVE THEIR ROOTS IN

WOMEN WHO RELUCTANTLY FUCK

OH NO?

Lets look at History. First there were no wars between villages, mankind lived in relative peace. But then they started trading with one another. Mr. Trader goes into an area, meets the locals, buys and trades goods from the other village. Finds a babe for his son at home, to seal his relationship with the other village and brings her home. What happens next, all the guys see the wimpy rich guy in their group with the hottest chick in town and because she is in a foreign place without security, she fucks her husband like her life depends on it and in a small village word gets around. Now the rest of the guys are saddled with the local bitches who are frigid and next to the out-of-towner, are all dogs. So what do they do, they get organized make some spears, swords, and go conquer the other village, and make the babes their wives, slaves or concubines.

The married guys also join in. Hey, you are sitting there married to a bitch that has an unlimited capacity to spend your wheat, and after the 1st year of marriage gives you your token weekly Saturday night fuck. You can’t fuck anyone else in the village because their old man will hang you out to dry and your old lady will make Elaina Bobbit look like a saint. So you hear about the village across the river, with their, “beautiful women”, who have fuck me forever hips, big tits and the natural walk. What do you think you are going to do? You are going to declare war on the village, kill all the men, and take their woman back to your village. Since they are now your slaves you can fuck them when, where, and anyway you want. “I mean screw your old lady, she had her chance.”

If you are the guys who live in the village being attacked, you better learn to fight back or your genes or going to get left out of the pool. So for the last 4,000 years, men had to be bad mother-fuckers if they wanted their genetic codes to survive. Now that the odds were even, both villages had their fair share of bad mothers, and hey you don’t fight a guy who is as big or bigger than you. So you go to another village and you form an alliance, you don’t get as much pussy when the battle is over, but shit dead men don’t fuck. Pretty soon you got multi villages, then governments, then large army’s. Shit 4,000 years of war because women won’t put out.

Of coarse you will make up some excuse. Can’t have the king getting up and saying, “Boys our women are dogs and frigid, we need to get better looking and more willing pussy if we want to fuck to our hearts content. I am going to raise an army, and invade Paradise Valley, where the women are all blond, blue eyes, with big tits, and have pussies the will melt on your dick. Anyone want to join me?

No they mask it, make it a religious crusade, more breathing space, someone insulted the queen mother, other bullshit reasons. Ask yourself why do young men stand in line to volunteer, leave the security of their homes, suffer the hardship of being in the military, face death and fight in a foreign country. Very simple, they are hoping to get some strange pussy without any responsibility. And why do countries have defense budgets to repel invaders. Very simple, it is to keep outsiders away from their pussy.

Look at Poncho Via, fighting for the revolution. Yeh, sure, rumor had it he fucked almost every fertile woman on both sides of the boarder. So what are the history books going to say, he was out there with his army fucking babes or he was on a crusade to liberate Mexico. Bottom line he was fucking his brains out, and I’ll bet all of the guys in is army were getting laid too. Hey rape is always SOP to the victorious invading army. If we lose, our women get raped, if we win the enemy’s pussy is called the spoils of war. In World War II 30% of the women in Naples became hookers after the Americans invaded and defeated the Italian Army. Leave it to the dumb ass American’s. We conquer a country and then have to pay for the pussy that every one else was just taking for free. Sometimes you can have just too much money. (I know about Naples, because I watch the history channel.)

Now today, we now have the middle-east. Now these guys are so paranoid about sex that have their women covered from head to toe. Why? The guys with the naturals do not want anyone to know they have the fucking machines. They are afraid that if Ashad and his dumb friends find out their women are great fucks, they will get their rear ends shot off with an AK-47. Ashad and his buddies live with the world’s ugliest woman and they don’t want anyone to know that they are stuck with them so they cover them up. (Nobody wants to be seen in public with an ugly woman.) The Holy Men have two classes of men with the same problem, both want to keep their women hidden. So they make up a religious law making it a capital offense for a woman to be seen out in public. There is only one problem. To make any sense out of their new law and look like the stupid idiots that they are, they have to look down on other people who don’t believe what they believe and thus they now have trapped themselves into a conflict with the infidels. Like all fanatics if they can’t be happy, no one is going to be happy.

Why do these assholes blow themselves up? It is because the women at home are ugliest on earth, and the western women are the most beautiful, and they are out in the open for all of us civilized men to enjoy. Bottom line, they prefer being a suicide bomber to having to live their lives with an ugly woman.

How do I know the ladies are ugly, look at the guys, if Ben Laden did not have his millions do you think he would ever get laid? Every one of those guys who have been dieing for the cause had to have gotten their ugly genes from both sides. Shit, do you think the common men in Saudi Arabia would put up with their government if they could see pictures of the Sheik’s Harem. Knowing that these guys have all of the good-looking women and they are stuck fucking hairy beasts. So what’s next, you make up this story that if you die for their cause you get to go to Mecca and get 72 virgins and live forever in sexual bliss, what a con. Take a young male, 18, in the peak of his sexual drive keep him away from woman, fill him full of that die for the cause live in eternal bliss with virgins fantasy and you have a sex crazed killing machine. He isn’t laying down his life for a religious cause no he is dieing so he can finally get laid. Oh know? Take away the virgin doctrine and see how many of these guys blow themselves up. You don’t see Saddam or Arafat standing on the front lines blowing themselves up. Why? Look at their wives, and they know if they let the young dumb schmucks blow themselves up, they will be leaving behind young nuptial virgin pussy without husbands. And shit is would be a sacrilege to let a young virgin be without a husband. (Say isn’t this the cult that has a polygamy doctrine?) Very convenient you get the young guys kill themselves, set it up so the older guys can have as many wives as they can support. Did anyone ever think that this whole thing was set up so that the older guys do not have to compete with the younger guys for young virgin twat. Ever notice how these older guys, leaders, never seem to make it to the front lines to blow themselves up. That is why they don’t want to have peace. If there is peace the young guys don’t get killed, they stay home get the good young succulent never been bit into before fruit, and the leaders have to go back to fucking their old women. NOPE NON OF THESE GUYS ARE GOING TO GIVE UP THE YOUNG VIRGINS AND PERSUE PEACE, AND NOW THAT THERE IS VIAGRA, FORGET ABOUT PEACE PERIOD.

Bottom line; if, you are getting laid by a natural, you don’t blow your ass up.

This is like a black comedy; gather up all the good-looking women for the leadership. Hide them so no one can see them, and then live a life of total sexual bliss and luxury. Hire some con artist to be Holy Men (make sure they get a few good looking women to keep them in line) keep the peasants ignorant, and have the Holy Men teach them, if you die killing infidels you will go to heaven and get all of these virgins as wives for eternity. And we think Bill Clinton was Slick Willie.

So how do we destroy the terrorist network. “Very simple,” Send our most beautiful finest hookers in the western world, down to the prison in Cuba, and let them parade their naked bodies in front of the brotherhood. Show them that if they roll over and help, they can get laid now, not later. Hey any man knows that a dick in the hand is not as good as a dick in the bush. And these guys can only jack off so many times. Let the hookers indoctrinate and teach these idiots that they can have the good young pussy in their country if they don’t kill themselves, Plant the seed if they overthrow the leadership and follow western ways, they could even get some really great pussy. This should not be too complicated, anyone who has gone to a religious sponsored school teaching that the earth is still flat should be easy to turn.

Also when they go back they are going to tell the other guys, “Hey, surrender to the American’s they take you to this island and you finally get laid. Threatening these guys with death is self-defeating. Remember if they die they think they are going to get laid.

We used hookers in France to spy on the Germans, so lets use our finest American pussy to destroy the terrorist and middle-eastern threat. Of coarse we couldn’t call them hookers, they would be special home security government employees; we would have to call them Genetic Procreative Therapeutic De-Programmers. As far as how much to pay these new soldiers of Democracy, pay them what we pay our Congressmen and Senators, hey hookers are hookers and it would be discriminatory to pay one hooker less than another. And if you don’t think that your Congressmen and Senators are not fucking you for money; you really are, “entirely too young or dumb,” to be reading this story.

We could start with a new battle cry for Ashad and his buddies.

Fuck Now! Die for a Cause When We Can No Longer Get It Up With Viagra.

Author’s Note: Sorry I got side tracked but I had to get this off of my chest. Lets get back to the story, if my political and historical views have offended you, Tough Shit.

Maria got up, and poured her some tea, and then joined me in the tub. She slid over to me and pressed her soft firm body up against mine. It felt good. I slid my hand down so that I could stroke and massage the crack in her ass. Nothing feels quite as good as having a soft warm naked beautiful woman next to you after you have had one great fuck.

I heard a knock on my apartment door, I got up from bed, and answered it. A UPS driver handed me a package, I signed for it. It was a box wrapped in brown paper with the name C Dick on it. I opened it, and then opened the box inside, and removed a cassette tape recorder with a tape in it, and a brown envelope. I turned on the tape recorder and then pushed play on the recorder, and opened the envelope.

Good morning CD, inside the envelope there are the pictures of two people who are responsible for several murders. The first is Carol Huntley, she is a mentally ill person who enjoys tormenting her brother Stewart into rages of murderous jealously by opening flaunting her physical relationships in front of him. Stewart Huntley is a psychopathic killer; that received military training but was eventually discharged from the armed services because of his mental instability.

She has manipulated her brother in the murdering of several people including a wealthy San Francisco family in order to inherit their wealth. She is now trying to establish a relationship with Charles Hansen a recent widower in order to pursue another marriage and wipe out a second family. Your job should you decide to take it, will be to prevent Carol Huntley from marrying Charles Hansen, and bring both of the Huntley’s to justice. They are extremely dangerous and caution should be exercise. As usual the secretary will deny the existence of your actions. This tape will; self-destruct in 30 seconds.

Then smoke came out of the tape machine, up to my nose and mouth, a smell of steam, and a loud rumbling sound to my ears.

I awoke with a jerk, I had fallen asleep in the tub, and the water was almost to my mouth. Maria, was gently kissing my ear lobe, her fist holding my dick as she moved her thumb in a clockwise circle around the head. I could feel that blood was starting to move into it again.

As she was nibbling on my ear I heard

“Can I be the Alpha Bitch of your pack?”

I sat there, and didn’t move or answer at first. I realized that she had not spoken those words, but that they came directly from her mind. It was Maria’s voice, but it was in my head. I realized she was a telepath like I was. Shit I was caught. I felt like a little boy who had been caught looking into the girl’s bathroom.

I was thinking how long had she been reading me?

“Just mostly tonight, when you came into me, earlier, I felt I was sensing your mind. I could feel you fucking Mary, and Nancy, and could feel them cuming on your cock, I could not stop my orgasms.” Again they were just thoughts no words.

This opened up a new world for me, as well as a new set of problems. I now had someone that could read my mind just like I could read her. I later found at that time she was only able to communicate and not push. It seemed that when women came and give my mind or body the energy that it needed to recharge, that I opened the door for them to develop telepathy, particularly if I was in their mind at the time of the climaxes. Also their telepathic bond was only with me. They could not telepath to each other, but could only telepath to me. It was like I had fine-tuned their minds into my thoughts.

Married couples do it all the time they just look at each other and nod. They seem to know what the other spouse is thinking, and doing and they act on it. It is surprising how often they are right. Maria though was what I would later call “a special”, her mind tuned in much quicker, and was much more powerful than Julie Blue Balls, Mary, Nancy or many of the other women I would fuck in the future.

“Only if you never tell anyone our secret.” I responded.

“Who, would believe me? And why would I ever want to give this up?” She squeezed my now hardening dick.”

Because she was compliant, with almost no resistance, a push was just a light thought. I entered her memories, and pulled the continuous organism memory out of her mind and made it active. She just laying there, legs scissored on my thigh, and started lightly thrusting rubbing her clit on my leg, and started cuming, I felt her nipples on my chest become hard rubber knobs, as she held firmly on my dick. That is when she spoke.

“Oh Jackson, I am so turned on, I can’t stop cuming, please, please, let me be your Bitch, I will never harm or hurt you. I will always, stand behind you and protect you. I will bare you children it you wish. I will bring you other women to our lair.”

I sat up, on the edge of the tub, and my cock was now hard as a flag poll. She looked up into my eyes and sucked my cock down all the way to the back of her throat. When a woman lay’s on her back with her legs spread she is in a submissive position. Male on top, thrusting into her, sucking or squeezing her tits, is an act of submission. When she wraps her legs around his thighs or hips and pulls her cunt into his dick, she was completely surrendering herself to the cock inside her, fucking to bear children. This is a biology fuck, and women may do this to any guy, if they are at the fertile time of their period. Oh, no? How many women would have married the ass holes they are married to, if they hadn’t gotten knocked up?

But the most submissive act a woman can give to a male, is her being on her knees, and sucking his cock and while looking up into his eyes. This is the true act of total submission and adoration as the man cums inside the woman’s mouth, and she either swallows, or just keeps sucking. There are very few women that are in a relationship that are willing to perform this simple act. For hookers it is their bread and butter. Most hookers will tell you that their married johns usually want them to suck their cocks while they are on their knees while they are fantasizing about their wives. The reason they are there, is that their wives won’t do this one act of submission for them. So Billions of dollars are spent every year on blow jobs, because moma’s don’t teach their daughters how to keep their man happy, and from spending money on ho’s. Somehow I can’t see the mothers of America writing and distributing a marriage manual showing their daughters how to get on their knees, and lovingly suck the cock that made their children, and belongs to the man that is giving all of his money to you. Nope we get to pay for our blowjobs. Hey guys how did we get so fucked over?

With Maria, I just let her suck, and I downloaded Nancy’s new oral skills and attitude into her mind. Maria, was not a submissive personality like Nancy was, she was like a young mare that had not been totally broken in yet. She was an aggressive strong willed bitch, but was now sucking herself into total submission to my hard cock. Not to me, no it was the 7+ inches of flesh in her mouth that she was totally surrendering to. I just kept her totally on the edge, every time she sucked it down deep, rolled her tongue around the head of my dick she would almost have an eruption. I was building her up, to a giant explosion. I was merging the sensations of her mouth with her cunt, making her love to suck on her knees as much as spreading her legs. She knew I was manipulating her, but she could not stop it, the physical sensations were overwhelming her self-will.

Up and down went her head, back and forth went her hips, moving under the water, rolling, and rotating, fucking a phantom dick, identical to the one in her mouth. Even her mouth changed its texture almost feeling like the contracting walls of her pussy. She kept looking up at me with those dark eyes, thinking these words over and over, “Please, Please, give me release! Don’t make me like this! Don’t make me into a helpless cock hungry cunt! I will do anything you want. Please, Please, I am so hot, so horny...

Then I felt her will collapse around the hardness in her mouth, and she knew her resistance was over, she knew she was mine to do whatever I wanted from that moment on. I would never have to push her again, I would only have to ask and she would obey without hesitation. She would strip down and walk naked down a main-street and masturbate herself to a climax, if I ask her. She would eat pussy, even though she would hate it if I ask her. She would without hesitation share me, and my cock with any other woman that I was attracted to. She was totally mine to do whatever I wanted. She was the first woman that had given up her total will and self to me, and like the first woman you fuck, she has always been a very special bitch.

I now had to decide where to cum inside her. If I came in her mouth she would be fixated into sucking a man off to an orgasm into her mouth, and that would be the central core of her fucking. If I came in her ass hole she would become anally fixated there. I thought about cuming in her mouth, but I liked Maria, and I did not know if I would keep her, and I wanted her to be fixated in her cunt, so I told her to get up lay down on the cushions and spread her legs. There were mirrors in the room, and I watched her get out of the tub, and walk over to the cushions enjoying her voluptuous ass hips and tits once again. She got down on the cushion, now on her back, with her legs spread. She was laying there hips thrusting moaning like a whore in heat.

I stood up, and looked in the mirror at myself, my cock looked like it had grown to 10 inches and looked like a fire hose, and it was so hard I think I could have balanced a 100-lb bar bell on it. I looked down at it, and there was strange colors moving in an out. Different shades of purple, red, orange, moving around, up, and down, I had never seen this before. I walked over to Maria, looked down at her, she looked up a me and focused on my cock with a look of awe of her face. She drew her knees up and spread her legs presenting me with her throbbing cunt. Her body was surrounded my lavender colors, but around her cunt was a deep dark purple that pulsed with every beat of her heart. She was flush read with heat, and ready to consummate her total surrender.

I got down on my knees, and the head of my cock stood at the entrance of her treasure chest. She reached down and grabbed it just behind the head, even she knew it was larger and bigger that ever before. Her fingers could barely reach around it, as she rubbed it up and down the lips of her twat and clitoris. Then she put it just inside her love canal, and I slowly slid my passion log inside her. And I started fucking her, powerful thrust that went deep inside her cunt, all the way into her cervix. I felt the very deepest part of her pussy grabbed around the head of my dick and flex. Her eyes were wide, as I fucked her most secrete place and pounded away at the last remaining vestige of self-determination. She showed me the look of total ecstasy, as she rolled her eyes into the back of her head in a seizure of pleasure and passion. She then grabbed my head pulled it down and in a kiss sucked my tongue deep into mouth. She started giving my tongue the same treatment she had earlier given my dick.

I could feel my cock building for release. Her cunt felt like it belonged to a small tiny woman, it was so tight. I pulled my head back from her kiss, and looked deep into her eyes. She then felt the helmet of my dick harden like burning steel, and it expanded her cervix even more. She just lay there, totally helpless, knowing she was about to become my own personal nymphomaniac fuck toy. And then I shot my load inside her, it sprayed into her expanded womb liquid fire, burning deep into her soul, all of my power and will. The burning heat of cum caused a major contraction in her womb, and it grab my dick like a hard fist, trapping it buried deep inside her. I was not able to pull it out, as it grasp me around the base, it left my dick buried and trapped deep inside her. Each ejaculation made her more and more mine. She would never forget this fucking for the rest of her life. When I finished shooting the last of my load, I just let my dick stay there. She passed out, and finally after my dick went soft, I was able to pull it out of her still contracting cunt. She was totally gone, I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. Pulled the covers back, and put her in her bed, and covered her up.

I then found Mary’s room, and joined her in her bed. I had some more work to do. I wanted to make sure Mary kept our little Fuck Party a secret. I had to make sure she did not tell any of her friends. I also needed to be able to get closer to the Hansen’s in order to protect them from Carol and Stewart. I started working on Mary’s tits, sucking on them, at first she was startled then remembered where she was, and then gave herself to it. My dick was softer than a noodle, so there was no way I was going to fuck her. But I did need for her to cum, to I began playing with her pussy, and sucking on her tits. I explored her mind and found the memory or her being fucked and her climax’s. I brought them to the surface and then let nature takes its coarse. She started moaning, and thrusting her hips, and then I took her hand and placed in on her pussy, and let her masturbate in front of me. This too is an act of submission, and it opens a woman up to a man in a special way. Jacking off is a private thing, and to doing it in front of someone else, is revealing to your bed partner one of your most private acts. There she was laying on her back, legs spread thrusting her hips up and down.

As she was rubbing herself, I was enjoying sucking on her tits; that were now becoming hard little buttons on the end of her perfect breast. I love sucking on turned on tits, wrapping my tongue around the hard nipples, gently biting on them, knowing they are super sensitive. It makes a bitch so compliant and submissive. They are so helpless, laying there, nipples thrust out, hard sensitive, just on the edge of a climax, and you have the power to make suck them just enough to push them over or bite a little too hard to stop them. Either way having the power is a great turn on.

I let her get close, not letting her go over, again I was going to push her so that she would not tell anyone about this. When I finally let her release herself in self-pleasure, I pushed the thoughts that she could not tell anyone about this night, it would be too embarrassing to let people know she had fucked her daddy’s golf caddie. That she would use me to learn about her school, and would invite me over to her house for dinner or social events but she would not date me, an electrician’s son. She kept herself cuming while I repeated these thoughts into her head. Finally with one last powerful orgasm she went back to sleep.

I got up and got dressed, it was late, I decided to go back to my apartment, I had to go to work the next day. I stopped by Maria’s room and wrote a note explaining that I had to be up and going early in the morning.

When I got home I opened the puzzle box, and then wrote a letter explaining that I had solved the riddle of the box belonging to Uncle Alex and wanted to arrange for an appointment to solve the 2nd puzzle. I addressed and stamped it, and put it in the mailbox for the postman to pick up the next day. I set the alarm and then went to bed.

In two weekends it would be the 4th of July. There was a special golf tournament the week before the 4th. It was a charitable event where the proceeds would go several different programs that were in the community. This year the 4th was on a Saturday; the tournament would be the week before.

The 4th was the clubs big event of the summer. There was a huge fireworks display that the whole town turned out for. Normally I worked on Saturday late and was off Sunday and Monday. However because of the tournament and the 4th activities for the whole weekend, I was given Saturday, Sunday and Monday off this weekend, knowing I would have to work long hours over the 4th.

My alarm did not go off. The phone did. I woke up and answered it. It was Terri.

“Oh, Jackson did I wake you.”

“Its OK I was about to get up anyway.”

She spoke in kind of a squeaky voice. “Oh I am sorry, but I wanted to catch you before you went to work. I got your message and thanks for calling.”

“My pleasure. Terri?”

“Yes.”

“I am going to be off the whole weekend and wanted to know if you would be interested in going out for dinner, or maybe a picnic.”

“That sounds like fun, but I may have a better idea. I have been invited to a party of close friends who have a houseboat on a lake up north. Some of them you have met, others you have not. It is a drive and I feel that I could use a male escort to take me there. The boat leaves the dock at high noon, and doesn’t come back until late Sunday afternoon. Would you be interested? Some of my friends ask me if I was going to invite you. It seems you made quite an impression on some of the guest at the last party and they would really like a encore performance.”

“You would not let them take advantage of my youthful inexperience would you?”

“Of coarse I would, your youth should be exploited to the max! There are ladies that just can’t wait to gobble you up.”

How could I possible say no. “I accept your invite.”

“Good, I will pick you up at 8:00 am to give us plenty of time to get there, we don’t want to be late. Pack casual clothes see you Saturday. Oh and Jackson.”

“Yes?”

“No Jacking off or Fucking until we get to the boat, you are going to need all of the stamina you have ever had for this weekend. These women there are going to make it absolutely impossible for you and any other male in attendance to be able to get up any kind of stiffy by late Sunday afternoon.

Shit I thought, this was an amazing summer. Most guys were just happy getting laid once or twice a week at my age, let alone going to a weekend fuck fest. Thursday and Friday were very long and hard days. We ended up short-handed and I had to fill in at the kitchen and at the bar. I put in 2 sixteen-hour days, and was ready for my weekend off. I was up dressed ready to go with almost a pot of coffee consumed when Terri pulled up. She came to the door, walked in and asked if she could use the bathroom.

She was her usual stunning beautiful self, white shorts, tank top, white tennis shoes with a tan that only red heads can get. I took a clean mug down from the cabinet and added cream and then poured in fresh coffee, unplugged the pot. She came out of the bathroom with a bounce and looked up at me.

“You must have read my mind.”

If she only knew, I handed her a mug, picked up my pack and opened the front door for her. She took her cue and walked out the front door giving me a long sustained look at the most perfect ass and fuck me walk in America. And when she stopped and turned that head with that long wavy red hair, slightly raising her eyebrow and sensuously looked into my eyes, shit I could have fucked her right there on the front lawn. My dick was tenting my shorts, she noticed.

We got into her car and she pulled out onto the highway.

I decided to save all of my mental energy, and just relax. Terri was a bright woman, and I just let her talk. I did radiate the emotion of trust and security and she began to open up to me. I could tell she was wrestling with something and as we drove along she began to talk. She had just turned 30 and she and her significant other had just parted ways. They had been going together for 5 years, living in separate homes and enjoying the party life. He traveled and was home only on the weekends. They both enjoyed swinging and many times went to conventions and other places that promoted the swinger lifestyle.

But his job changed, no longer required traveling and he wanted to get married and have a family. She still wasn’t ready to give up swinging. So they broke up, and I could tell she really missed him. I ask her if she had a picture of him, she said yes in her purse. I opened up and looked inside to her picture album in her purse. There were several pictures of her parents, kids I assumed were nieces or friends, and her ex. He was a good-looking man from the picture about my size and build. Blond and Blue eyes, he was on a fast track to a successful career. If I were picking a husband for Terri, he would definitely be a candidate. I just sat there a listened. Terri’s main objection to marriage was having children. She didn’t want to become a fat little mother. She treasured in the knowledge that she was one of the most desirable women at the fuck parties, and did not want to give that up.

I didn’t say anything. Again I had come across a woman who needed a little adjustment in her thought process. I believe that beautiful smart people should procreate. If they don’t, it will leave behind only ugly and dumb people, and will eventually lead to the demise of the human race. So again I could leave her alone let her keep attending the parties until she got too old to fuck. Never have any children totally wrapped up in her-own self-pleasure. Or with, “A Little Influence,” change her direction. I knew after this weekend I would never have the ecstasy of putting my dick into Terri again. It was just one of the small sacrifices that I made along my life’s journey, in order to help improve the survival of the human race. (I can really shovel the Bull Shit can’t I.).

We drove on and got to a driveway that was out in the country, with an electric gate. Terri rolled down the window, identified her self and the gate opened, leading to a narrow winding gravel road, the snaked through a forest. We then came to an open area, with a house by the lake, with a dock, that had a very large houseboat tied up to the pier.

There was a large parking area in which Terri parked her Z next to a few other cars. We were early, but that was OK. We got out, I got Terri’s and my overnight bags out of the back hatch, and we walked to the front door of the house. It was a large door 10 feet high, and 7-8 feet wide. There was a large brass knocker in the middle. We knocked on the door and waited.

In just a few seconds, the door opened and there were two couples standing, with coffee cups in their hands. One I recognized, Beverly and Larry, the other I did not. The other couple was about the same age as Beverly and Larry, and they were a very handsome pair. She was a little petite blond, small frame and feet but nice tits, He was a strongly built person probably played football when he was younger.

The woman stepped forward and gave Terri a hug, and said, “Terri, I am so glad you came, and this must be your new discovery, Jackson. “Hi I am Sharon”, as she leaned forward and offered her hand, and this is Thomas, but you can call him Tom,” he nodded, “we have heard nothing but good things about you,” she continued. “Beverly just can’t stop talking about their party. We wish we could have been there, but we were down in Mexico enjoying some of the native cuisine. I am so happy that you have decided to spend the weekend with us.

As she held my hand, and talked, her other hand, lightly went down to the front of my tennis shorts, and she instinctively like radar had a finger nail touch the tip of my dick, and began running it in a small circle.

Well Mr. Major stood at full attention immediately, it had never really gone down in the car, Terri’s playboy body made that impossible. Shit by then I was horny enough to fuck a frog. My hormones we running full blast, in anticipation of the day.

They all looked down at my circus tent shorts. The guys smiled looked at each other in that knowing look that older men have remembering when they were my age, a hard dick on two legs. The three ladies, stared at my restricted rod, and the lust broke out on their faces.

Beverly spoke, “Sharon, behaved yourself, leave the boy alone, you know the rules, no playing until we get on the boat.”

The lust in Sharon’s eyes, looked like it came from a volcano, she looked over to Beverly and smiling.

“Now, Bevy, you know I always like to have fresh meat seasoned and hard, before I put it in the oven.”

I saw Larry rolling his eyes and then softly saying, “Shit!”

The vibes and colors that Sharon was sending out was like a lighthouse on overdrive. I felt like Larry and Beverly were the Royal King and Queen of Fucking. But in pure raw sexual power, Sharon was the Queen Mother, and Tom, well he was just along for the ride trying to hang on for dear life. Sharon was a true nymphomaniac who considered sex not as the dessert of life, but bread on the table, to be enjoyed anytime, anywhere, anyway.

This was going to be an interesting two days. They let us in and we placed our bags on a cart to the left of the door and we stepped into the home.

It wasn’t a house but more of an open recreation room in a large circle. It was a large circular house with a large area looking like an arena or stage in the middle. The Ceiling went up 30 feet to a glass top, giving you a sky view and lighting the whole house. There was an open fireplace in the middle of the arena, with bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen on the outside walls, like a wagon wheel. There were two stairways on opposite sides where there was another set of bedrooms on the outer walls; that also formed a balcony. One could stand or sit on couches and look down into the open arena, having a bird’s eye view of the activity going on down below. This was no doubt it was designed for those people who enjoyed being watched, as well as for those who like to watch.

I could easily imagine some major fuck fest happening in this place, going on for days. This was definitely the Castle Orgy. Terri walked me over to a fully stocked bar. There a few other people in the room on the other side, talking. I noticed that there were more women than men; I just assumed that the men were in another room, or on the boat.

“Drink? I ask.”

“That white wine over there.”

There was a bottle already opened, that was on ice.

I walked around the bar, got a brandy glass and poured. The rest of the group moved over to the bar, along with Sharon, Tom, Larry and Beverly. Sharon spoke “Ladies and gents this is Terri, whom I am sure you all remember as the cheerleader all of the men voted, that they would most likely want to be stranded on a deserted island with.” She smiling looked at Tom, “You still are in the dick house for that vote.”

Tom looked at Terri. “You don’t know how many blow jobs that vote cost me Terri.” Then he smiled. “But that is the price one has to pay for being a man of principle.”

Terri blushed.

“And this is her young friend Jackson, whom you may or may not have heard about. Jackson, I would introduce to all the ladies but I am sure before the weekend is over you are going to get to know all of them in a special way. They all said hi. They were a mixed bunch, tall, short, blond, brunette, brown headed. They all had one thing in common; they were all, pretty to stunningly beautiful ladies; that reeked with class and money. After the very casual introduction another couple came to the door, and they moved on.

We stayed at the bar and Terri told me, that depending theme they would decorate the room accordingly. She said Sharon and Tom came from a theatrical background and the arena was designed to be a stage in the round. One time they decorated the downstairs area to look like a football locker room with showers. Like a theater play, 24 of the guys came in wearing muddy football uniforms, and started undressing, and then 8 of the ladies came in wearing cheerleader outfits, the rest party goers were up in the balcony’s.

“I was one of the cheerleader’s.” she said, “I never was one, but when I was in college, I use to masturbate to the fantasy of a cheerleader, being ganged fucked by the entire football team in their locker room. I was so turned on, living out my fantasy, I lost count of my orgasms. There were times when I had three dicks in me at one time. My boyfriend was upstairs watching. Sharon arranged it so that no one downstairs came with each other. So that night we were all fucking different people. My boyfriend didn’t suffer too much. There were 24 extra horny bitches upstairs with the guys; that belonged to the 24 jocks in the arena. He told me that watching me getting ganged fucked and cuming, kept him hard all night even after he had cum. That his erection never went away.”

“When I first came into the room I didn’t know what was going to happen, they just had me dress up like a cheerleader. I thought it was a costume party. When three of the men surrounded me, in their jersey’s and jock straps reaching under my skirt, rubbing my bare thighs, and feeling my ass and pussy through my panties, and people including my boyfriend standing in the balconies watching, I almost came, just standing there. One of them pushed me down on my knees, and pulled his strap down and said suck it bitch. It was just gobble, gobble, gobble, until he came on my face and sweater. I sucked off three of them then they stripped me down and laid me on my back on a bench, spread my legs and one of them started eating my pussy. I looked up and there were just balls and dicks in my face. I just sucked, kissed and licked. I don’t know how many guys were around me. They sucked on my tits; I came, and came and came. But I gave back what I was getting. They eventually turned me over and put me up on my knees on the bench, my ass was hanging over the edge. One of the guys with, I swear this is the truth, he had a cock that was longer than a foot”

She showed me with her hands. I was rubbing my stone hard dick with my hand through my shorts, listening to her.

“He sat on the bench, his dick straight and hard, and guided my head to its tip. Meanwhile some one came from behind, and slipped his dick into my wet, pussy. And they fucked me while I sucked. It was the first time I had ever pulled a train. All 24 men fucked and came in my mouth, or my cunt. And just when I decided there could not be any more stimulation, the set me on top of Mr. Big Dick, and I felt a dick move into my ass. I had been assed fucked before, but not with another dick in my pussy. They were gentle, he moved in slow, he was not thick, more long, thin and narrow. There was oil on it so that it slid in easily without pain. But there was something else on the oil, something that made it warm, so that I would focus on it, instead of my pussy.

And they started fucking me, I was so full of cock, and then there was a dick in my face and again I was sucking, and I felt hands on my tits squeezing and fingernails moving around my nipples. Those were women fingernails, two of the ladies, were playing with my tits, and I felt one of their fingers on my clitoris, rubbing it to a boiling heat.”

She looked at me.

“I am not gay, nor Bi. I am not really into women, its just that night, I was overwhelmed, and some of the ladies in the group got carried away, I was to be the center attention, since this was my first gang bang experience. Their hands, moved over my body, and they rubbed me with a scented oil, that inflamed me even more. They even started sucking on my tits while I came. My hips just started jerking in powerful tiny thrust. Mr. Big said my cunt was clamping down on him, like a vise. I felt his dick swell even bigger, and then he came. All of the guys wore rubbers, when they fucked, and I felt the hot cum flow into the tip of the rubber, it was so deep inside me.

The ladies were sucking on the very tips of my nipples their tongues stroking the very end; I just could not stop cuming. It went on for hours. It took days for my pussy and ass to recover.

“You like being watched don’t you.”

“I love it Jackson, I love people looking at me when I am cuming, playing with themselves.”

“I take it your ex liked to watch.”

“He really is a voyeur, he loves to fuck watching others. He can go on for hours with the right inspiration. In fact he is the one that told Sharon of my secret fantasy of wanting to fuck an entire football team. That gave her the idea. She also told the guys and gals in the arena to make sure that I got special attention. I looked up, and saw him with a little woman standing on a stool who he had bent over pounding into her from behind, having her screaming out her orgasms; while watching me and her partner fucking me to oblivion, I knew he and I were a perfect match. The next morning the guys voted me as the person, who they would most like to be stranded with on a deserted island. They even gave me an award saying that I was the group’s favorite cheerleader. That was one of my most memorable nights. Its too bad he wants to stop that.”

She then got embarrassed, “But our evening at Beverly’s and Larry’s was up there too.” She added.

“Hey, my only regret was I wasn’t on the team. I have always wanted to gangbang a cheerleader.” That was true I jacked off at least a dozen, dozen, times, thinking about a train with Julie Blue Balls in my younger high school days.