The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A LITTLE INFLUENCE 6

This story contains vivid descriptions of sex between consenting and non-consenting adults. If this material is illegal for you to read in your jurisdiction, or if you are offended by these topics then please close this file and go elsewhere.

To the legal reader. This is my first attempt to write an erotic mind control story. I hope that you enjoy it. Grammar and Spelling were not my strong subjects during my academic years. So if there are misspelled words, incorrect phrases that do not make sense, then see it as kind of a mystery, a puzzle; kind of like figuring out a license plate phrase. If cannot enjoy this story because of the errors in grammar and spelling, then all I can say is you were potty trained entirely too early.

This is fantasy, and fantasy as you know, is always better than reality.

John S. Ringo.

An hour later everyone that was going to depart with us, had arrived. We moved out to the boat named the Good Ship Lollypop, along with the baggage. They were a highly sexually charged, good-looking group of people, but this time there were odd numbers. There were more women getting on the boat than men. June and Austin, Mike and Barbara, Beverly and Larry, and Sue whom I had met at the last party were there, along with one other couple besides my host Sharon and Tom. I remember thinking when I saw my tall majestic blond Viking Queen come through the door, that I might finally get to nail her. Her beauty and sexuality went immediately from my eyes straight down to my dick. And if you are a guy you know exactly what I am talking about.

Included in this party were some very pretty unattached ladies, Julie, Sue, Rita, Kathy, Carol, and Peggy. Julie was a gypsy looking lady dark hair, willowy build, but nice C size tits. Her eyes boiled with passion, and she had the natural fuck me walk. Sue well she was the young lady that loved it in the ass, and was my chair partner. Rita was Hispanic, nice tits, narrow waist, wonderful rounded hips, looked and was built like Salma. Kathy was just a sweet all American looking girl. B cup tits, built low to the ground, with powerful legs that hinted when wrapped around you could crush a walnut in its shell. I later found out she played tennis and was a semi pro. Carol and Peggy were twin sisters. Very Erotic beauties with dark brown hair, deep brown eyes; they were just the height that when they stood next to me, their shoulders were just under my arm pits, and my hands could just naturally reach down and lightly stroke a pair of the most perfect asses ever to be given to women let alone two identical twins. Not big on top but they had perfect symmetrical bodies for their height and build.

Needless to say, knowing I was going to have the opportunity to engage in an unrestricted biological exchange of bodily fluids with 12 of the hottest bitches I had yet encountered in my short 19 revolutions around the sun; I got on the boat tenting my shorts. No semi erection here. No Mr. Major’s Gun, was primed and had a full clip of bullets ready to smoke through his barrel. I adjusted my dick so that it pointed upward along my stomach, as Tom lead me to the upper deck, with the rest of the guys.

After casting off, the boat moved out into the channel, and onto the main lake. Tom the pilot, instructed me on how the boat worked and was guided. Unknown to him as he was talking and instructing; I was downloading all of his boating experience into my mind. There was a small bar on the Captain’s Bridge as Tom called it. I found some white wine and poured some into a glass and fixed drinks for the other 5 guys on the deck. The boat was moving through the smooth glass like water, the ladies were on the sun deck tanning, in very, very brief thong suits.

“Well gentlemen for you new comers, we have an interesting 36 hours ahead of us. Seven of the gentlemen, who normally attend our little gatherings, are at another house, bestowing their hard cocks upon a woman who had been fantasying about a gangbang for a long time. I am sure by tomorrow evening this lady will be well fucked. To keep things balanced and fair, the ladies whose partners are attending the gangbang; have decided that they want a kind of reverse experience involving us six guys. Since I am hosting this weekend’s activities I have decided we have to bite the bullet, and allow ourselves to be sexually abused by these ladies.

Sharon has come up with a little new game for us. There are six rooms below that have six beds, on the two decks. The rooms are numbered, 1—6. Each one of you will draw a room number. I reached down into a bowl and pulled out number 3. Now when we anchor, the ladies will go down into the bedrooms, two to a room. You will follow, and for the next hour you will get these ladies to cum as many times as you can, with your golden rods; oral sex, finger action does not count. After one hour, we will break and return to the deck, for 5 hours we can eat, drink, swim, sleep, whatever our resting dicks desire. Then it is back to the fuck pin for another hour of abuse with another set of ladies. The ladies will be keeping record of how many times you made them climax, and will record this, on a chart upon the wall, next to their names. The guy who has racked up the most orgasms will be the king and master of our next group meeting.”

I stood their thinking, really successful people, are usually very driven. They do everything at a pace much harder and faster than others. Constantly competing, never really relaxing, pushing themselves all of the time. They had even made man’s most pleasurable activity another competitive event. But then being aggressive guys and gals, why not. Men like to compete, what’s wrong with seeing who could make the bitches cum the most. It was like knowing you were going to be given a really great Cuban cigar at the end a really great meal, and finding out you had the only great cigar.

It was Mike who spoke next. “Are you kidding me, a free King for the Weekend?”

Larry then spoke, “Well Beverly and I had a very good business deal go through and we needed a tax deduction and decided to donate, “A King for the Weekend to spice things up.”

It was Austin who spoke next.

“I don’t understand?

Tom spoke, “Oh, sorry; our little group has formed a non profit foundation designed to study population control. Mainly how to fuck all the time, without having offspring; some of the group contribute to the foundation. This helps pay for these little trips, the house, this boat, all at the expense of the government. We do have an amazing tax system, who would have thought that we could have set up a legal non-profit tax exempt organization to pay for our little get together. As some of you know, king and queen for a weekend is a $50,000 contribution, which is out of reach for most of the group.”

Author’s Note

Why not? If the political parties can set up non-profit organizations allowing you to donate $50,000 a plate for a dinner so they can fuck you after they get elected, why not just eliminate the middle guy. Make your own non-profit organization for the preservation and distribution of your personal genetic codes, keeping the tax money, and then you get to do all the tax free fucking you can afford. So instead of having to pay hookers or mistresses, or single one night (You know a date with benefits) stand, with taxable dollars, they now become tax deductions and write offs. Hey, follow the leaders, if Jessie and Jimmy can fuck with tax-free dollars you should too. What a country.

“Larry and Beverly have so graciously donated the money to this contest, they were concerned that we were getting into a rut, and would like someone other than themselves, Sharon and I, and a few of the other couples to control our semi monthly educational conferences. Larry and I are going to participate but we are going to disqualify ourselves from the final results leaving the prize up for grabs between the 4 of you. The other man on the deck that I had just met was Phil. He was a very quite guy, I found out later he was the accountant; that set up the foundation, his wife, Joanne, was the group’s slut. I mean if you can be a slut with swingers, she was the slut. She was the bitch that was always on her knees sucking some ones cock, wearing the short skirt, legs always spread showing her cunt all the time, pulling her tits out of her halter and sucking on them while eating, telling everyone how hot she was. She was a very over driven woman; I found out later she was a terrible fuck. She had a body by Dr. Phil, which made her look like a Shelby Cobra; but in reality she was just a Pinto with three working cylinders.

We kept crossing the lake and then moving up towards a channel; that came to a dead end. There was a large cable and buoys stretching across the channel with a sign that said do not enter, no trespassing, biological research area. Larry pushed a button on the front of the boat and the cables split apart letting us pull into it. We went up stream further and then turned to the left. I looked behind us and saw the buoys close back, before I lost the view. We went a few hundred yards and the channel went to the right, and then moved into an opened cove. It was a beautiful spot, on the west side was a sandy beach on the other side of the cove was a high rock cliff, and on the north side was a small rock waterfall feeding into the lake.

Larry moved the boat over to the sandy beach and moved the hull up to it. The houseboat had a very shallow draft and was designed for beaching it on sandy shores, they dropped anchor. Larry then went to the front of the boat, lifted a small trap door, grabbed what looked like a thick orange cable, jumped on to the beach and stretched it to what looked like a short pole just as the beach ended leading into the trees. He connected the cable to the pole. The rest of us jumped off the boat and we went over to what looked like a large covered steel lid, in the middle of the sandy beach. On the outside there were signs that said, “Danger, Explosive Chemicals, Do Not Open.”

Tom, then bent down and with two keys unlocked the metal lid that had handles on the side and we lifted it up and carried off to the edge of the beach. Inside was a lowered area; that was an outside lava rock fireplace, with seats and beds surrounding it.

Tom spoke to Austin and myself, “When it gets cool at night, we light it, and it keeps us warm.” It is also nice in the fall and early spring. I noticed that it was also designed to allow us to grill on it. “I got some incredible steaks for tomorrow. Cushions are in the lockers in the boat.” Some of the guys reached in and grabbed lanterns, on poles poured fluid in them, and put them out on the beach and lit them. “Keeps the bugs away. We had electric, phone and gas lines, laid in, the boat is self contained but having power and communications allows us sometimes to stay out here for a week.”

A week I thought, how could a guy survive a week of unlimited fucking, with these supercharged foxes. Sometimes life isn’t fair, why is it that some guys get to take a week off to engage in total oblivious fucking, and the rest of us have to work; it is because they are RICH, and they can, pure and simple.

Author’s note: I was going to deviate and discuss the politics of taxes and fucking, but I promised myself to behave this chapter. This chapter is to be strictly empty calories, with no redeeming social value other than to give single individuals a mental tool for sexual release.

It would be something I would have personally liked to suffer through though. It would be like getting the privilege of fucking an entire girls cheerleading team.

The girls went inside, we walked down a circular stairway leading to the main room.

“Larry spoke, just a reminder about the rules. During the daylight all sexual activity is limited to inside the boat. Sunbathing needs to be done with suits on. After sunset clothing outside is optional, and sexual activity in the cove is OK, as long as it is consensual,” They all laughed. “and not in an exposed or lighted area.”

This group was extremely conscious of its privacy. They went to great lengths, to keep their activities as secrete as they could. I found out later they did monitor me, before inviting me back. It seems there were club members that I have not met yet that were part of the group. My silence about my night at Beverly and Larry’s was an indication that I could be trusted for further activity and absorbed into the fold for future seminars.

By then the ladies had moved towards the rooms, I was extremely disappointed and my dick went limp, when I saw the twins in their almost non existent clothing enter into room number three. Sure.... I went soft, the thought of getting to spend an hour with these babes together tapped into the kinky side of my libido. Face it guys we all have had fantasies of fucking two sisters at the same time, some of you readers my have done it. Particularly if the other sister is better looking or sexier, than the one you are with. Fucking two cousins, Maria and Mary together in the same room was a little on the kinky side and it was a turn on for me, but having two sisters together, both twins, well my dick went into the cabin like it belonged to King Kong.

I then put down my drink, and entered into the space. Each cabin was decorated in the tradition of the sea, brass and dark wood around the walls with mirrors making the room larger than it seemed. The lighting came from a hanging lamp; that could be adjusted to give off a candle glow. The bed was queen-size and one could enter from either side. The sisters lay, on the bed, sitting up against the headboard, already nude, rubbing their pussy’s, with only a hint of fluff between their legs. They quickly bounced off the beds, came at me from both sides, and immediately began stripping me.

Peggy, at least I thought it was Peggy said, “We certainly don’t need these, and I want to see what has been tenting those shorts for the last two hours.”

Needless to say I was out of my clothes in light speed, standing there with a hard on that could have punched a hole in the side of the Battleship Missouri. They both got to their knees; it was as if they were thinking alike. One was on my left and the other on my right; each touching the length of my cock with an almost butterfly fingertips. It was like standing next to a mirror; even the colors that surrounded their bodies radiated exactly the same. In some ways they were mentally attached. This was the first time I had really been around identical twins, and I was both enjoying the sex part as well as sort of curious as to what would happen when one of them starting cuming.

But, that was going to take some time, my control over my cock was lost, in the fluttering and almost fairy like fingertips of my two beauties. Then they put their mouths on the length of my dick. Covering just half, moving back and forth, their tongues fluttering, when one was going forward; the other was going backward, it was an incredible feeling. I came, shooting out a load that went across the room splattering onto a mirror. Both girls went, “Ouhhhhhhhhhh, such a hot horny thick dick. Carol I just can’t wait to fuck him, me first this time, you got to go first the last time.”

Meanwhile I am standing there with my hard-cock, looking at my self in the mirror, watching white motion lava leave my dick like fire hose. It was one of the longest cum sessions I ever had. Watching the two hot bitches playing with my rod of steel like a keyboard to a piano, I didn’t think my dick would ever stop, but as all of us know, old faithful (That’s what we call it when we are young) runs down, and has to recharge its itself. (When we get older we find that old faithful sometimes needs a jump start, be honest isn’t that why some of you are reading this story)

“You want to screw him first you get him hard. I will just lay over here and watch.” Carol got up went to a sink along a wall, got a soft washrag wet, and threw it at Peggy. Peggy washed down my cock with the warm rag; wiped my genital area, and squeezed my deflated cock. She then, bent down and wipe up the floor with a bath towel, giggling.

“Carol, I need another rag, there is cum all over the place.” Carol wet a hand towel and started with the mirror cleaning it, and then on her knees, progressively moving towards Peggy.

Me I am standing there somewhat embarrassed about the mess I made. Come on guys admit it, when you have cum all over a bitches tits and body, and you have been exceptionally force-full and bountiful, and when its over, and she starts wiping herself off, then finds cum on the sheets, bed spread, carpet, I mean you shot cum all over the fucking place, don’t you feel just a little bit of embarrassment. Shit you are still proud, it’s like “man what a power load”, but along with the pride you get that feeling you get when you are pissing into the toilet miss it and start peeing on the floor.

Well that was I standing there. After Peggy and Carol did their domestic chores, Peggy pulled me into the middle of the bed, on my back and started sucking on my sensitive deflated cock. I would have liked to tell you I was so turned on with the idea of fucking twins, that it never went down, that has happened to me a couple of times, but this wasn’t one of them. Nope my battle-tested soldier decided that it needed a little temporary R&R before coming to attention again. Well that did not stop Peggy from trying, and we could hear some other women cuming, I recognized Beverly’s sounds, and yes’s. From the way things had started, I was definitely still at the starting gate while the rest of the stallions on the Good Ship Lollyfuck were out of the gate.

It was then I made a decision. I knew I could win the contest, I could make all the bitches climax an unlimited amount, to the point of exhaustion. No it was then I decided to take a different approach, I was just going to fuck these ladies like I normally would and let the chips fall where they may. Besides I didn’t need to be King for the weekend, to control what was going on.

Carol, lay next to me, and started kissing me, and stroking my upper body. In opening up their minds to try and find out their turn-on triggers, I found that they loved working as a team on a guy. It was a huge power turn-on for them to “gang fuck a guy,” as they liked to call it, into total exhaustion. Since I was newest and today the youngest, the twins had ask Sharon if they could have me first. Sharon and Beverly were working together and had already decided to have me on the 3rd, 1hour shift. It did not matter who was first, but she had watched the twins work on guys before and knew they did not want to follow them.

But this time I was going to turn the tables on these little foxes. I had decided that I was going to have my ladies surrender themselves to the point of exhaustion, on crusaders dick power pole, as retribution for making me cum so soon.

In theory, the usual pattern was that when a bitch came, she disengaged, rolled off and let the guy start on the other. Kind of a tag team, the other lady was to keep playing with the guy with her extra set of hands until he came. There was to be some secondary prize to be decided upon later, for the ladies that got the men to cum the most. These were really highly driven people.

Well it finally started happening. Mr. Major started to rise to the need. I love the feeling of my dick returning to life, feeling the power flowing back into it. I know biologically it is just blood going back into it. But shit, to me it is an extension of my power and essence sticking out, showing the world I was ready to fuck more pussy.

Well it did not take very long for Miss Peggy, to open a condom put it in her mouth and slide it all the way down my dick so she could mount and start riding her cowboy. And she was a talented fuck. As I wrote earlier Peggy and Carol were not big on top. They were maybe a small B. But that was Ok. Their nipples became hard little knobs when they came, and as you know, I love to suck on hard nipples, when they are cuming. Also, I have found the ladies with little tits, fuck better with their hips, and are usually better grinds, than women with really big tits.

My experience with really large breasted women, was that they usually just lay there while you are fucking them, with an attitude: “Hey I have big giant tits, and you are fucking me, that is enough.” And to some guys that have tit fetishes, that is enough.

But me, I have found that chicks with smaller chi chi’s, great asses and hips, know that if they want to be invited back, they have to make sure my Mr. Major has a great experience and they just work harder.

But in fairness, I am betting the guys with short dicks are much better at eating pussy than the guys with the ten+ inch cock. Why? I am sure the guys with the big cocks are thinking. “Hey with my Good Buddy I don’t need to eat pussy.” That is OK, it leaves room for the smaller guys, and it is what we call in biology, “A Balance of Nature.”

Author’s note: I wasn’t sure if Jackson’s personal observations held true to the entire population. So I started doing a little research, I ask several friends who were long time single, and have and are fucking; lots of women, what they thought about Jackson’s Theory of women with little tits giving better blow jobs than women with big tits. One friend’s response was that it didn’t matter he had encountered both, he thought it was about even. Another friend said when he got a chick with big tits, he just fucked his dick between her tits and came, and didn’t care if they blew him or not, so he couldn’t answer the question. Obviously you now know why he is single. Must be a class act when he is fucking.

I am having trouble as how to approach the ladies. There are very few self-proclaimed sluts, I mean how do you ask women who eats your pussy better, guys with big dicks or little ones, without getting into a lot of trouble. If there are any ladies reading this story and would like to respond to the question, whether guys with little dicks eat pussy better that guys with big ones, I am sure we can make a major breakthrough in genetic procreation research. Masters and Johnson where are you when we need you the most. For the rest of you guys if you would like to offer an opinion I will give the results in a future chapter.

Well Peggy was truly a master with her hips. She could rotate those hips around, back and forward like an exotic dancer. Carol had her hand between my legs and was massaging my balls. I knew even with the wine and condom; that it would not take long for me to blast off again. So I tapped into her mind and found the trigger and she started cuming, and shit she was a snapper. I mean if I were on top, or fucking from behind I could have controlled the action, and thus kept my dick stimulation under control. But she was on top and was taking off into orgasm land, and I had Carol, playing with my balls and ass, along with her sucking on my nipples. It was hopeless, my balls constricted and I shot into her volcanic hot pussy.

Carol was massaging my balls in rhythm with my ejections into Peggy’s pussy, making it seem like she was trying to pump every ounce of cum, out of me. Then Carol lost it. She started cuming too, moaning and rotating her hips like Peggy. We had now moved from just being physically connected, to mentally sharing our sensations with Carol.

In what seemed like a flash, Carol was sitting on my face and I was eating her cunt. Peggy kept cuming, and kept squeezing my cock, and even though it was deflating, she was holding it inside like a vise. And so for the next duration, I am not sure how long, both ladies were taking pleasure from me. I was sending back the power I was receiving, in kind of a pleasure loop keeping both of them in a constant state of orgasms.

I felt my dick start to rise in Peggy’s pussy again, and she got off. Meanwhile Carol was still sitting on my face, rotating her hips so that my tongue massaged her excited clit. I mean she was a master. I only had to stick out my tongue and just leave it straight out and hard, and she would move those wonderful talented hips in very tight tiny little circles so that it my tongue just touched her love button.

The old condom was removed, and again I felt a warm rag, washing my balls and dick, and then I felt it engulfed in a warm cavity. I knew Peggy was putting on a new condom with her mouth. Like a wresting tag team they shifted, Carol settled on my dick, and Peggy sat on my face. It was like there was no change. Peggy was doing those same little circles and Carol was rotating on my dick. There was no need to push them into orgasms; they were lost in their own gratification. I was just there, providing my cock and mouth, for their personal pleasures. I am not sure how long this went on, but I heard what sounded like a dinner bell, and I knew our fuck session was over. I was grateful that it had ended, my tongue was getting tired, and when Peggy got off my face, it was soaked with some of the finest, sweetest tasting pussy juice I have ever encountered. The room was air conditioned, but being by the water, in the afternoon, it just could not keep up with all the fucking in the ship, I was sweating like a pig.

My plan of fucking them to exhaustion was blown to hell; the two ladies got up, moved to the bathroom, and started cleaning up. Ever notice when you are banging away, your dick hard as a rocket, twenty feet long; and you start telling yourself that you are going to fuck your wonder-cunt all night long, and that after tonight she is going to be walking bowlegged for 2 weeks. You know all that super-fucker shit. Then you get the big banana. What’s the very next thing you do; you stop fucking, rollover on your side, and just before you fall asleep, you tell yourself, “Well I could have done it.” Sure, I bet you could have beaten Michael J, one on one in basketball too.

Me I just laid in the bed, trying to recover from my two climaxes, and almost third one. My dick was still hard and it still had a condom on it. I was thinking, I have 5 more sessions to go. Yah, I know you guys out there are thinking, you poor son of a bitch. And just before I fell asleep, I was saying to myself, “I really could have been in control.”

I felt someone shaking me awake. It was Carol, “Wake up lover boy, we are finished in the shower and bathroom.” Both girls had their, “little to hide suits,” back on, made their hair up, and put on fresh make up. I got up, a little tired, took a shower, found a toothbrush and mouthwash, put on my swim trunks, and went out into the main room.

The room was filled with all of the ladies; some of the guys were still in their rooms. I guess I wasn’t the only one that had his humping fantasy blown. I went over to the bar and fixed me a large glass of ice water. All of that heavy fucking had made me thirsty and I surveyed the room. I was not told who my next two fuck babes would be, that was to be a secret. It seemed that the ladies had decided among themselves, that they were going to extract as many orgasms as they could from their male sex objects over the next 36 hours. Some of them were a little resentful of being left out of the gangbang, and they were going to make sure that those who were not in attendance would hear about how many times the guys got fucked and blown into cuming.

There would be no private gangbangs after this weekend. It seemed that the same ladies that gave their OK, were now resentful that they had been left out. Hey a bitch is a bitch, whether they are swinger or not, all women say one thing but really want something else. We are expected to read their minds. Well I can do that, and you dumb fuckers can’t, so you just piss them off because you don’t know want they really want. Me, I know what they really want and I just say fuck-it, I am going to do what I want anyway, even though I know it will piss them off. Hey we all have the ability to grow into an overly developed asshole, and what is the use of growing one if you don’t want to use it from time to time.

I surmised that the guys were fair game, anytime, and the ladies job was to have them cum as many times as possible, even during the 5-hour break. I walked over to a table that had sandwich items on it and fixed me a sandwich. It was about 4:00 and I had not eaten all day. Terri, who had that, “I have been fucked into oblivion look,” and her mind still pliable, came over to me, raised her eyebrow, and ask me how were the twins.

I looked her in the eyes, “The only way it could have possibly been improved upon, if you had a twin sister.”

She blushed and gave me a little smile, and then I entered into her mind and made the change. She was still missing her partner, she loved him; it was hidden just below the surface. As I said earlier, I had decided to move Terri on. I made a few changes, it was not hard, she was on the fence; I just pushed her to what I thought was the right side. From that time on, the only way she was going to be able to climax was to visualize her past lover, fucking her. I brought to the surface, that one time when they fucked and she completely surrendered herself to him, in a passion; that only real true lovers who know that they are meant for each other can experience. She would be locked into that memory pattern for next 36 hours of cuming, seeing and feeling only her blond stud. This would make it easy for her accept the new lifestyle that I was going to move her into. Which was to give birth to, pretty and smart offspring, passing along all of those wonderful genes, and thus keep American Strong and viable for the next generation. I thought 4-5 children should keep her and her future husband busy for the next 30 years.

I was putting my sandwich on my plate and turned around to see Phil sitting on an easy chair, trunks around his ankles, with Joanne his spouse, on her knees sucking his cock masturbating herself with a little vibrator. He was casually talking to Larry, about having to file revenue reports. His dick was hard, and at full erection but it was as if he was totally oblivious to the fact he was getting a blowjob. The group of ladies, were all clustered, and talking about domestic shit, occasionally looking at the couple. Mike came out of the room and went over and started talking to Barbara my Viking queen. Mike was naked, his cock, the largest, was swaying and hanging down with his giant balls. Guys with the biggest dick, never pass up a chance to show it off. But shit, I eat pussy better. (It is that balance of nature thing.)

Barbara quickly sank to her knees and started sucking on Mike’s dick. I made a mental note not to do any kissing for the rest of the weekend. They really didn’t like swapping much, again they were more into watching and being exhibitionist, and now they wanted to perform for the group. Mike was looking down at her eyes, and one could see that she was definitely having an effect. I could feel my cock start to stir watching, when I saw Larry get behind Sharon and began to rub her barely covered tits and nipples and when I heard her moan my dick came to full attention again. She thrust back with her ass and rubbed it against Larry’s suit, and then she reached back and pulled it down in front, exposing a nice thick hard on. Beverly walked over, and in just a second put a condom on Larry, and coated it with oil. Sharon was now out of the bottom of her suit, and she was bent over holding on to the back of a couch and “Abracadabra,” Larry’s Magic Wand was fucking Sharon’s Playboy Bunny Body. Bam, Bam, Bam, Larry was pounding hard and heavy into Sharon’s Cunt, his flat stomach slapping hard up against her wonderful Ass.

Mike by now, was, “Up and Adam,” with his elephant trunk. He handed Barbara a condom, and she did the mouth trick. No amateurs, here, all of these ladies knew how to put a condom on a hard cock. I found out later, that they all like to use condoms for sex during the swap sessions, because none of the guys liked to eat a cunt someone had just cum in. It seemed to dampen the guy’s enthusiasms for eating pussy when he started tasting a cherry flavored douche. They knew that it meant that someone had just deposited a load in the cunt being sucked on. So the group decided that with pure fucking, condoms would be used. This was before aids and safe sex, but some people do the right thing out of pure blind dumb luck.

Mike then pulled Barbara up, picked her up, and laid her down on a soft chair, he pulled her hips forward, and put a leg over each arm rest, spreading her and exposing her pussy’s pink swollen lips. Her tits and nipples were hard and swollen, and her upper body was flush with passion, and he then grabbed his dick and slammed, I mean slammed his substantial sex organ deep inside her. I could tell by the expression on her face, it was unexpected, and a little bit painful. But she picked up on his passion, as he started fucking her like a Brahma Bull. Then she started fucking him back, looking hotter than a fresh fucked fox in a forest fire that had been celibate for six months. I stood there almost drooling, watching her moving her hips up and down, in a powerful rhythm using the arm rest that were supporting her legs. I mean these two could fuck.

Phil was still sitting there, getting his blowjob, almost looking a little bored. He was just a few feet from Barbara and Mike, and I am sure he could hear the fucking as well as smell the hot scent of sex, coming from Barbara’s steamy cunt. Austin came out of his room; he was the last to enter. He looked at the fucking and sucking, and he immediately pulled his speedo down and off, his dick shot out hard and ready. He reached over to a bowl, removed a condom, opened the package, and put it on his ever-ready dick. He walked over to Joanne, got on his knees, spread her legs and pushed his dick into her vibrating wet cunt. His fucking reminded me of a rabbit, fast short strokes, with a kind of powerful upward motion that lifted her off her knees. Mike, meanwhile was pounding in long strong powerful thrusts, and Larry, shit you could hear Larry slapping Sharon’s ass clear across the room. Joanne must have been enjoying her back door invasion, because we all began hearing a loud deep moan coming from her throat. Phil finally had that, “ah that is nice,” look on his face.

Tom walked over to Barbara, lowered his swimsuit, and she reached out and started sucking his cock deep into her mouth. Shit I thought to myself, why didn’t I think of that. I was watching all of this, a sandwich in my hand, and looked around to see the 9 remaining unattached ladies looking directly at my crotch, in a rather lustful manner. I did what every smart man knows to do when outnumbered 9 pussies to 1 dick. I retreated behind the bar, blocking their view, looked at the ladies, and said, “Anyone want a drink.” They all looked at each other, and laughed.

Beverly spoke, “Jackson you are just priceless. I will have a long island ice tea, heavy on the island.”

From then on at least until the guys and ladies putting on the show finished, I made drinks, ate my sandwich, and listened to some of the comments of the women as they watched. They were all enamored by Mike’s powerful hot fucking of Barbara.

Kathy made the comment, “It is amazing to me how Mike and Barbara still go after it like they have just met.

“That dick, it feels like a giant snake invading your body. I just loved it when he fucked my ass.”

I did not have to look to see that it was Sue talking.

“If only he gave better head, it would make him the perfect lover.”

Ah ha, I thought.

“Does he fuck you like he fucks Barbara? I have never had him that hot. Who had him first.

Kathy spoke. “Sue and I had him in room number 5, he was good, but, not as good as now. Beverly we demand another hour.”

“Tisk, Tisk, you know the rules, if you want Mike again, you are going to have to catch him on the outside, you had your private time. I am not responsible for your lack of inspiration.

Kathy and Sue looked at each other. Kathy spoke, “Beverly are you saying getting Mike to cum twice in less than an hour, is lack of inspiration. We thought that was pretty good.”

“Well obviously, Barbara is meeting some kind of need. Maybe he just likes to show off.”

They all nodded their heads in agreement; they all knew Mike liked to show off. Austin then suddenly stopped fucking Joanne, and walked over to Sharon and Larry. Sharon’s tits were hanging over the back of the couch, jiggling as Larry kept pounding her from behind. Austin, peeled off his condom, and then put his dick right in front of Sharon’s face, who opened wide and sucked Austin’s dick in like a spaghetti noodle all the way down to his pubes. She went nuts, and you could tell she was cuming, by the moans, and then Austin blew his load right in her mouth. His whole body was blushing red, and you could see the muscles tighten on his back and arms like large rubber bands. She sucked it all the way in and kept it there until he was entirely spent. He then collapsed, his knees on the couch, turned around, and sat down his dick shinny from Sharon’s mouth.

June looked at me with her voluptuous, Asian eyes and said, “Austin just loves to cum in a woman’s mouth, being totally sucked down to oblivion. Nothing gets him off quicker than a blowjob. Our group in Californian didn’t do the oral thing much. The ladies there didn’t like giving blowjobs. Austin just loves it here.”

“Let me guess, all the ladies in your group had natural big tits.”

“Most of them yes, there were just a few of us wonder bra girls.”

I rested my case. Big Tits and Big Dicks, usually have little or no oral techniques. Elementary my dear Watson, elementary.

Julie looked at me, “Jackson, if you could tear yourself away, I could use a man to put some tanning oil on my back, I would like to get some afternoon sun. It seems that the other men are a little bit occupied at the moment. And besides you would be safe up there from us horny ladies. No sex on the deck, at least while the sun is up.”

“Hey, I never pass up a chance, to massage a pretty lady. You do know I am a masseuse?” I don’t know why a said that, trying to impress the ladies there, maybe I was feeling a little insecure at that moment; with Mike fucking Barbara like a Neanderthal sporting a T Rex dick.

Her eyebrows raised themselves in a little surprise gesture, “That is even better. Well then stud, lead the way.” I walked up the circular stairs in front of Sharon, leading up to the deck, and knew that there were nine pairs of eyes looking up at my ass. I heard someone say, “mmmmm it is so delicious.”

We got up on the tanning deck, Julie laid down a towel, then laid on her stomach, allowing me to oil down her backside. This gave me a little private time with her, and while I was rubbing her shoulders, back, and ass. The quiet time gave me an opportunity, to explore her mind, using very little influence. I brought to the surface her most powerful sexual experiences. I would tap into those, later when she came to me in the room. She was somewhat normal in her sexual likes and dislikes. She did like a man to be firm and gentle, with very little rough stuff. She did not like to be dominated physically by a guy. I made a mental note of this, and as I rubbed her down, found just the right touch she would respond to. This was one bitch that was going to cum a lot when she entered into my little cave (hump fantasy number two). She was a magnificent contribution to the female gender; her body, skin, were just flawless, and it was all natural; “No Body by Fisher,” here. If I were ever going to do any cloning she would be high on the list.

I was just finished with Julie, when June, Terri, Beverly, Rita, Kathy, came out with drinks and carrying towels. Needless to say I spent the next hour rubbing down these fine specimens of human female adulthood. I took advantage of this time to tune in on their likes and dislikes, their fetishes. I had never really taken the time, prior to this to study a bed partner. Sex to me at that time, was still simple meat and potatoes; I hadn’t matured enough to consider it like a gourmet meal. Later in my life, I would take more time, let the ladies sizzle in multiple needs, it would be like adding hot spices to a gourmet dish.

So this was a new experience for the kid, and it was interesting how each lady had a different need, a different trigger, a certain fantasy that if tapped would set them off like a 4th of July fireworks display. I did find out during my rubdowns that Barbara and Julie were going to be my next two visitors. I was finally going to get to fuck my Viking Queen.

I got up, after finishing Kathy, went inside, with my dick hard as a rock to fix my self a glass of wine. Larry, Austin, Phil, and Mike were laying around on the chairs, couches, floor, passed out, dicks deflated, fucked out, too tired to move. The three ladies were up dressed, in their suits, having fixed themselves sandwiches, were sitting around a table and eating. Sue, Peggy and Carol, were sitting around a table, just talking and drinking wine. I really wanted to get into Sharon’s, Barbara’s and Joanne’s mind to find out their pussy triggers. All six of the ladies looked up at me, each twin kissed her hand and blew it towards me.

Tom was at the bar mixing a large pitcher of some kind of drink. “Jackson, come over here and try this. He poured the drink into a small brandy type of glass and handed it to me.”

“I am sorry sir, but I don’t drink anything heavier than wine, I don’t do well with heavy liquor.”

“Jackson, I would be terribly offended, if you didn’t at least try my special mix here, it is designed to keep us guys up to speed for the ladies.”

Sharon looked at my stretched shorts; which were starting to finally go down, and said, “You might as well drink it now and get it over with, or he will be bugging you for the rest of the weekend. No one gets off the Lollypop without trying the captain’s brew.”

Against the advice of my inner voice, I took the drink. I can’t tell you why I broke my rule about not drinking hard liquor maybe I thought I had matured enough that I could handle it. It was very good; I found out later it was made with a blend of rums, and fruit Brandy’s. Shit, it was a hell of a drink.

“It is made to sip son, don’t drink it too fast. Pace yourself.”

I tried but in just a few minutes my glass was empty, and he poured some more into it. That was not good. I was slowly telling that voice that was in the back of my mind telling me to slow it down; “To go to Hell, I can handle it.”

Tom ask me about school, what I was majoring in, how I liked the boat, he was a very friendly person. I found out that he did not inherit his money but through a series of lucky investments and being at the right place and the right time became wealthy. He and Sharon were not married, but friends, she came from old money, both had been married and divorced. Sharon had two girls in their teens, now living with their father for the summer. Tom on the other hand, had no children from his previous marriage. They lived next door to each other, and things like the lake house and the boat was owned by the foundation. “It is the secret to our happiness, I don’t gripe about how much she spends on clothes and jewelry and she doesn’t bitch about how much I spend on Bikes. Tom collected original Harley’s at the time, when no one wanted them. Some men are just lucky, and he was one of them.

The other guys started stirring, got up, put on their shorts, and came to the bar. All of the guys except horse dick; he came to the bar with just his boat shoes and a smile, he was still showing off.

The drink was having an effect. I ask Tom if we had to have our sessions in the cabin or could we enjoy ourselves elsewhere. He told me I could service the ladies anywhere I wanted to, but to be careful about fucking on the beach.

“Sand always somehow finds its way on your dick and in her pussy. It is like glass and later your dick will sting like a son of a bitch.

I was on the third drink when it happened. It wasn’t intentional it wasn’t really my fault I did try tell my host that I did not tolerate hard liquor very well. He came in; I guess he was hiding there, all of the time waiting for a chance to reveal him self to me. Every Super Hero has an arch nemesis, they always fight the lightweights without any problems, but every Hero has a super arch villain he must contend with. Crusader Dick had yet to encounter his archrival, he was still, the giant living with the Lilliputian’s until that night. For that night the dark side of my mind gave birth to Crusader Dick’s lifelong enemy, tormentor, tempter. That night I saw, “Macho Cock,” make his entrance into the world.

To make all pussy hot to trot
There is the one and only Macho Cock:
To get the ladies to spread them wide
Macho Cock is at your side:
Tits and Asses, will always be his stock
No bitch is safe from the lust of Macho Cock:

I had always kept the dark side of me; we all have it, under control. But that night as I felt my mind expanding, and my dick hardening, I moved into a different mode. I noticed Larry’s dick hardening, and the rest of the guys, shit, their dicks were hardening. I pulled down my shorts and my prick was wrapped in colors radiating like a flashing neon light. It was affecting the other guys, too. I walked into the center of the room my dick standing out and all twelve of the ladies gathered around me on their knees, naked looking up at me, to paying homage to “Macho Cock.” I was Lord of the Dicks, the guys just stood there is lust, but frozen. It was time for Macho Cock, to claim his long awaited prize.

Suddenly the ladies took my Viking Queen and lifted her off the ground, laid her on her back, spread her legs, and moved her body towards my power drill. Julie, took my cock in her hand, and in a flash, put the condom on with her mouth, and got it very wet and ready. She then lined it up with Barbara’s pussy, and the ladies slid Barbara’s cunt up to my dick and pushed it in. And they moved her whole body like a battering ram, against me. Thump, Thump, Thump, as she came forward, I thrust my hips forward pushing myself deep. I made her cum, she started cuming hard, and so long she was almost in a seizure. The rest of the ladies were moaning, feeling the climaxes. The guys at my mental suggestion, moved behind the women holding Barbara up and had their hands between the ladies ass cracks and were sticking their index fingers in their ass holes.

The ladies, pulled Barbara’s legs up and raised her ass, and someone put oil on my dick, and again I was slowly, guided in. but this time into Barbara’s ass. Because of Mike’s size, Barbara did not let him fuck her there. Actually this was their first time of really totally swinging. I was popping Barbara’s Ass Cherry. The ladies slowly eased my hardened cock into her tight little rosebud asshole. It resisted at first, but then I felt it relax and her ass ring enveloped my dick head. Then some how or another the ladies set up the rhythm, and pitch, pulling her legs almost to her shoulders and they fuck her into me. Just as I was ready to cum, they would stop or slow it way down keeping me on the edge. The ladies were under the complete control of Macho Cock.

Then some of the ladies starting moaning and gasping, the remaining five guys were now fucking five of the bitches in their second hole. They were all cuming with the dicks in their asses. Particularly Barbara, who every time she started cuming, ass muscles grabbed my cock like a fist. The ladies would pull Barbara away, just to the point that the back side of my dick head would be expanding her ass muscle ring to the max and then slam it back in to its furthest dept. Barbara was just one big orgasm. Mike had his dick in Beverly’s Ass, and I projected Barbara’s orgasms into Beverly’s mind. She wasn’t into anal sex, did it occasionally, but tonight she became a sexually fixated to ass fucking. I could here her speaking softly. “Oh! Oh! My ass, my ass, it feels so good. Fuck my ass Mike, fuck me like a bull, make my ass tremble, its so big, so strong make my ass surrender to your giant cock.”

Terri was just standing there holding onto Barbara moving her back and forth, cuming, cuming seeing in her mind her lover fucking her ass. Bam, Bam, Bam, all of the guys kept fucking their bitches, all of them wanting to cum, feeling their partners asses constricting on their dicks. But Macho Dick was in control, he wanted Barbara to know that she was being fucked by the master.

I let Mike cum, and he fell back with Beverly on top of him on a couch. Both passed out, Beverly sitting on his lap, legs spread, pussy and tits on display, with his dick still deep inside her asshole.

I then let the rest of the men, do the same thing, pulling the bitches back as they sat down, making them buck up and down on their cocks, slamming their ass cheeks hard on their stomachs pushing their dicks deep inside them. They all came in a powerful unified orgasm; that put all of the anal copulating couples to sleep.

But Macho Cock was not finished with his Viking Queen. With his male rivals now exhausted and passed out for a period of time, he now had the remaining seven cunts at his total mercy. I pulled my dick out of Barbara who started whimpering, missing the fullness that had given her so much pleasure, and had the ladies lower her to the floor on her back. They had earlier put several mattresses on the floor next to a wall, so that a group could enjoy themselves in the open. I next put Julie on her hands and knees next to Barbara, so that I could fuck her from behind. I pealed off the condom that was on my dick, and in a flash June had another one on, getting it wet and ready.

Julie’s gypsy’s ass was in the air. There is nothing more erotic or sexier than a beautiful woman on her hands and knees with her legs spread wide. The ass just naturally has to turn up, presenting a swollen pussy. I had kept Julie from cuming like the rest of the bitches, because I knew I would be fucking her next. I just kept her on the edge, blocking her from going over. She was almost in a mindless sexual frenzy, needing release. June guided Macho Cock’s supreme dick into Julie’s awaiting cunt. I felt like I had put my dick in a pan of hot boiling water, her pussy was burning with need. And I started fucking her, pounding into her. And she went forward when I was withdrawing, and then pushed back hard as I thrust forward with my hips. The thumping could be heard 200 miles away. I still didn’t let her cum, but just kept her on the edge.

I reached around and grabbed her tits, and her nipples felt like hot steel rivets. I really wanted to suck on some tits while I was fucking, next thing I knew I had June’s hardened tits in my mouth. I had set off a chain reaction with the ladies. I looked down, and Rita, had scooted underneath Julie and starting sucking her tits, biting her nipples. All of the ladies, were now on the edge, feeling Julie’s need and frenzy. All of their tits were hard as bullets, the seven bitches started sucking on each other. Moaning whimpering, Junes tits were nice petite and sweet, I could keep this up forever, I leaned back and looked at Barbara who was now being serviced buy three of the women.

Normally none of the women were Bi-Sexual, or leaned towards being gay, but feeling the need of Julie’s release, they helplessly lost themselves in self-gratification. Coupled that with the fact that Macho Cock liked seeing women get other women off, there was no restraining body or thought.

Rita lead the way again, moved under Julie so that she could suck her clit while I fucked her, and then pulled Julie’s head into her spread legs. Macho Dick had Julie in such a state of arousal that she would try anything for an orgasm. Gobble, Gobble, lick, suckle, stroking ass cheeks; reaming assholes, grabbing legs, them spreading them with her hands. They were all in a nymphomaniac frenzy. Terri was in a 69 with Kathy laying on their sides moving and thrusting their hips, straining for an orgasm. The other four ladies had paired off faces buried in each other’s pussies, experiencing Julie’s desperate need for completion.

Finally I let go, and let lose a power load that could have launch a satellite, into Julie’s over-stimulated pussy. When I released my boiling cum, she felt it through the condom, and she started cuming, and when she started cuming it set off a chain reaction. All of the ladies starting cuming, the ladies began screaming into each other’s cunt, as they ground their lips on their partners clit. The colors and energy release spread through out the room, and even the women semi conscious started cuming again, contracting their asses around the hard dicks that still impaled them. And the men, well they started shooting off like they were in a wet dream, as my Macho Cock took total control of the boat, and created one massive sexual nuclear explosion

All of them passed out, Julie collapsed on Rita, I pulled my shrinking cock out of Julie’s cunt and removed the condom, and one at a time, dipped my finger into it, and rubbed my finger into each women’s mouth, so that they each sampled my cum, and burned into their minds that it was the best thing they had ever tasted. Then I got up, and fixed myself another glass of water, and went outside just as the sun set, and enjoyed the quiet. As I sobered up, and began to get a little upset with myself for pushing the ladies into muff diving. I hoped that I didn’t emotionally scar any of them. As stated earlier they were not gay, and not even gay curious, as a matter of fact they limited the group to heterosexual couples only, to prevent it from being taken over by gay couples. But shit it wasn’t like they were the Vestal Virgins of Rome.

Later, I got the cushions out of the locker, and set up the outside fireplace. I then turned on the gas and started the fire burning. The evening air cooled down quickly, and the flames heating the rocks felt good. I sat their watching the flames and was thinking, “I had a new problem. What in the Hell was I going to do about “Macho Cock’.

I saw someone come out of the boat and move towards me, naked, it was Joanne, she came up to me, put a cushion the ground, got on her knees, pulled my suit down, and started sucking on my dick. She was not as good as Beverly but shit I never turn down a voluntary blowjob.