The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains vivid descriptions of sex between consenting and non-consenting adults. If this material is illegal for you to read in your jurisdiction, or if you are offended by these topics then please close this file and go elsewhere.

To the legal reader. This is my first attempt to write an erotic mind control story. I hope that you enjoy it. Grammar and Spelling were not my strong subjects during my academic years. So if there are misspelled words, incorrect phrases that do not make sense, then see it as kind of a mystery, a puzzle; kind of like figuring out a license plate phrase. If cannot enjoy this story because of the errors in grammar and spelling, BOTH INTENTIONAL AND UNINTENTIONAL, then all I can say is you were potty trained entirely too early.

This is fantasy, and fantasy as you know, is always better than reality.

John S. Ringo.

A LITTLE INFLUNCE

Chapter 7

As I sat there feeling Joanne’s lips surrounding my dick, moving her head up and down I decided to enter into her mind. What I found was not very pretty. She and her husband had joined the group because of Beverly and Larry’s, Sharon and Tom’s, and many of the other’s wealth. They were there strictly to manage their wealth and finances. Joanne really didn’t enjoy the swinging but she had acted in college plays and to her, being a slut was just an acting role. She was raised in somewhat of a conservative household and sex to her was just for having babies, and putting up with the never-ending lust of men. She seldom had orgasms because she was more focused on performing than receiving any pleasure. She was a little resentful with her husband for putting her in the position she was in, being the company whore. Granted the cliental had big money, so in her mind she was a very high-class whore but still a whore.

She did like the side benefits of getting a boob job, ass lift, and tummy tuck and lip-o- suction to keep her fit along with the membership to an exclusive health club. She also didn’t mind all of the trips that the group took.

It was kind of sad. Again I had a choice, I could let miss suck lips keep blowing me, and wondering if I had money, and if she could get me to switch to her husband’s accounting firm, or with, “A Little Influence,” change her attitude about what she was doing. If she were going to suck and fuck for her husband’s clients, she might as well enjoy it. I was still feeling a little guilty about earlier activities and wanted a little release from my guilt. So, I explored Joanne’s mind to find what turned her on. It seemed she had a fetish about large dicks, and kept it hidden inside her, afraid that if she let it out she would lose control. That in her mind, even though she was acting like a cunt, she was just acting and not really one.

Only a woman could come up with that kind of thought process bullshit. Lets see, I am sucking cocks in an open group, masturbating in front of people, showing my cunt and tits, and spreading my legs for anyone who wants it. But I am not like the other women in the group that truly enjoy themselves and are really sluts deep true and true. No, I am just acting the role, and deep down I am really a nice girl. Sort of a, “Reluctant Virgin”. So I felt it was time to make miss tender lips part of the group, and made a little adjustment to her thought process.

I fixated her on large hard cocks, on how Mike had such a big powerful dick, on how passionately he fucked Barbara and how much they enjoyed each other. How Beverly came and came with Mike’s giant dick in her ass, and how Sue talked about how big Mike felt inside her. There were other men in the group, not here that weekend that had thick dicks, and she had blown them, but not fucked them. And I had her seeing herself with her legs spread wide, being fucked by Mike and the other endowed males of the group, and her cuming like a true cock hound. I felt her shudder, and moan on my dick, as those thoughts sank into her new Psyche. She then began enthusiastically playing with her pussy thinking about Mike fucking her to oblivion with his mega cock. I then let her climax on those thoughts; now being added to her liquid Jell-O mind that would soon solidify into part of her personality.

It wasn’t too hard, she had cum really hard several times tonight due to me, and stacked up more bingos in the last few hours than she had for the last six months. Her resistance to the pleasure she was getting, was breaking her will not to lose control down fast, and I just kept her cuming harder and harder, as she mentally visualized herself in Barbara’s place.

I looked up, and there standing was Kathy holding a blanket and Terri holding, two mugs of steaming coffee, both were wearing robes. I knew one of the mugs was for me.

Joanne finally stopped sucking, as I lifted her head off of my iron man, and said, “You can stop now. Are you cold?”

“A little.”

“Well why don’t you go back to the boat and put on something a little warmer, or maybe find you a nice big dick, that can stoke your oven.”

I injected a snapshot of Mike’s hard cock, into her mind; she smiled, and then got up and walked back to the boat.

As I sat there Kathy handed me a blanket, I stood up and wrapped it around me, with my dick still hard and pointed upward from Joanne’s enthusiastic administrative technical sucking skills. Terri handed me a mug, and sat down on my right side. Kathy set on my left. I was thinking Mike was going to be a very busy guy. Serves his ass right, walking around showing off; and I had the feeling that Joanne was going to be sucking Mike’s dick like a newborn calf for the rest of the weekend.

As I sat there I felt Kathy reach out and began to stroke my dick. She was a small lady, her hands were tiny, but she knew how to stroke a cock. She used her the palm of her hand to rub the head of my dick and then pushed against it, all along its top.

I looked at her, “You have done this before?”

She smiled, “A few times.”

She was enjoying herself, I relaxed leaned back, and just let my mind float into both hers and Terri’s. They both earlier, had been eating each others pussy, under the control of “Macho Cock.” And I was curious how they were feeling about it.

Kathy was a little surprised at her self. She still was going over the feelings of having her tits sucked my another woman, and sucking on another woman’s tits, particularly Terri’s. She had never had another woman lick her cunt, and she was totally blown away buy the fact that she had wantonly, without any restraint kissed licked and sucked Terri’s cunt and ass. Terri was experiencing the same sort of feelings, not as strong, since she had women play with her during the football gangbang. The difference from then and now, was in the gangbang, she did not really know who was playing and sucking her tits. This time she new it was Kathy that had given her such an incredible experience.

And she too was surprise at herself, at how much she enjoyed sucking Kathy’s nipples, feeling their hardness in her mouth. Drawing just the nipples into her mouth, and then running the tip of her tongue around the very tip of her tit. Then without any resistance being drawn to Kathy’s sweet pussy. She remembered pulling her legs up so that her arms pushed her legs up to her shoulders giving Terri complete access to her slit, from her clit to her ass crack. She just lowered her head enjoying the power of letting her tongue put Kathy into orgasmic bliss. That feeling of awe as she felt Kathy doing the same thing to her legs, completely exposing her. Experiencing her tongue licking her cunt sucking her clitoris, fucking her cunt with her tongue, and then sucking her cunt lips into her mouth. She just came and came, and when Kathy started her eruptions, she remembered pushing her tongue pushed deep into her, and feeling Kathy’s, pussy contracting on it.

I smoothed over their misgivings, and set them up so that they were telling themselves it was just a temporary moment of out of control passion, and did not mean they were going to be muff eaters. I injected to Terri that if her lover had been with her, it never would have happened. And that was true if she were with her true mate, I would have not attended this little get together, and thus, “Macho Cock,” would not have crashed the party. And Kathy? Well Kathy needed to lose her self on a really hard dick. And Crusader Dick’s power pole was now ready for a warm pussy action.

Kathy was a cute athletic cheerleader type, looked a little bit, like a young Doris Day. She became very good at tennis during high school, and in college, she played on the women’s team. She now gave tennis lessons along with cheerleading instruction. She and her lover were both athletic, and liked a variety of sex partners. She was in her late twenties, and liked one-on-one swinging. This weekend was a little kinky for her, two-on-one, was new to her, being naked in the group was new to her, and eating Terri’s twat was completely way out in left field, and totally unexpected, her lover was at the gangbang.

I just sat there; being quiet my eyes close, sipping the hot coffee enjoying Kathy’s hand job, and Terri’s warm naked body next to mine, with her head on my shoulder. There was deep warmth on my dick, and I had realized that Kathy’s mouth was covering my helmet, and then she went all the way down to my stomach. She had put a condom on my recharged ever-ready power rod. Next she moved over and inserted my cock into her wet pussy. All of the fucking, blowjobs, hand jobs, and alcohol had desensitized my cock to the point that I was ready for some long term fucking.

She just put her knees on each side of my hips and started humping her hips back and forward against me. I just sat there with my hips forward to the edge of the cushion, giving her full access to the length of my cock. Her years of athletics gave her amazing control. In looking into her mind, this was her favorite way of fucking, the guy sitting, straddling him and humping her lower hips back and forward against his raging burning cock, feeling it rubbing her sensitive clit. Her tits were just the right height for suckling; readily available to a hungry eager rutting male, who was being fucked into oblivion.

She use to fuck this way in the dorm parking lot, in the back seat of a car, in total control, no bra and panties, with just a dress covering their hips cuming while watching people walking into the front door. I just let her enjoy her memories, letting her cum, while she just humped and humped, using those hard athletic thighs and hips. Terri, was watching, listening to her moans and watching her climaxes. Without my influence she had moved her hand down to her pussy and started stroking herself.

I was enjoying myself, sucking on a very fine pair of nips; that were getting eraser hard, when I noticed someone standing in front of us. I leaned back, and it was the little Asian beauty June, topless, standing, in a very brief thong.

“Can I join, do I need to take a number?”

Terri spoke first; Kathy never missed a beat, wrapped up in her sexual bliss, totally spaced out on her fucking my two-by-four yardstick.

“We can always make room”

“All of the guys are out of it, not one woody in the bunch, and you should see Mike and Joanne. I think Mike has met his match, she is sucking the chrome off his trailer hitch, and he is sitting there climbing the walls, trying to get it up. He looks like any minute he is going to be sucked into her mouth, and will collapse like a rubber doll.”

I just love it when a plan all comes together.

Terri took my empty coffee cup, and June sat down on my left; I lifted my arm up and pulled her to my body just like Terri. They both hand their heads on my shoulders, feeling Kathy’s thrusts on my body. June moved her right hand down to her pussy and started rubbing it like Terri. When Kathy came they all started moaning, and cuming. I wasn’t doing anything just enjoying that feeling of Kathy’s cunt squeezing my dick during her orgasms. But I knew with the close physical contact, I was acting like a broadcasting station and this was causing both Terri and June to feel Kathy’s orgasms.

I just let Kathy fuck herself into exhaustion, and when she had cum her last time, and almost passed out, the two ladies stood up and lifted her off my still rock hard piston. They moved Kathy over to some cushions, and laid her down, on her back, and covered her with a blanket.

Terri and June stood facing each other, nude, observing each other’s beauty, tits thrusting out proud and at attention, breathing a little heavy. When Terri, motioned with her hand, “After you.”

It did not take June, a millisecond to jump on my cock, that was now throbbing in the air. She slid it down to her pubic bone and then lifted her hips and ass off of my legs and started her ball bearing smooth never ending fucking. Terri sat back down next to me and resumed her position, and started fingering herself again.

What June lacked in raw athletic power, she made up in Rembrandt Artistic Fucking Skill. She was oriental and submissive by nature, and instinctively wanted to please me first, and then herself. I was once told that if I ever slept and fucked an oriental woman, that I would be ruined for life. She came close that night. June enjoyed swinging because it allowed her to move away from her submissive instinct, to be selfish and please herself, allowing her skills to make submissive puppies out of the guys. And that was what she was doing on my cock. I was larger than her husband Austin, and she knew from my last appearance at the group that I had staying power. Shit I was 19 and oversexed, I could fuck for days at a time, no need for oysters, rhino horn, or the V pill then.

She would fuck me and then have her butterfly orgasms. I mean when she came it felt like hundreds of little butterflies were landing up and down the entire shaft of my cock, predominantly around my helmet head. If I was riding bareback, desensitized dick or not, I would have shot a load that would have reached her tonsils.

She would bring me close, almost to the edge, feeling my granite like hardness and swelling, then stop, and whisper in my ear. “Be patient, my little stud muffin, my little pussy has not finished using you for its pleasure. I will give you sweet release when I think you are ready.”

And again I was at the mercy of a woman, like in the chair, who would not let me cum, and would keep me on the edge. I could not have pushed her to let me go, I was helpless, my mind was entirely focused on the 7+ inches of sensations that was coming out of my belly. I was lost. Even Macho Cock could not free me from the pussy of this woman. On and on, I don’t know how long we fucked, or how many times she came, and how many times she brought me to the edge. When at last I felt her tire out, and collapse on my legs and stomach, her pussy just barely contracting on my now giant tower of power. Terri got up and pulled June off of me and placed her on the cushions opposite of Kathy.

My dick, had reached giant proportions again, I wished I had a ruler so I could have measured it. (Ever notice you never have ruler around when you really need one.) Terri look down at me in my heightened stimulated state, and somehow reached down and removed my condom. She smiled and then straddled my hips lowering her supersaturated pussy on my engorged 427-cobra power pack turbo-charged mustang. I mean I felt as tall and large as the Washington Monument, and she just covered it up with that hot out of the oven, Crispy Cream pussy of hers.

She put her hands on my chest and began her moving her hips and looking me in the eyes. I got lost in them. We both knew that this was going to be the last time we would ever fuck. My alter ego Macho Cock, wanted to keep her, but she was ready for a new phase in her life, one that I was not ready to move into. In a sense we were really natural lovers who were separated by a ribbon of time, joined together in passion, pleasure, and the joy of being a sexual beings. I can’t remember how long it lasted but it has stayed in my mind as one of the truly exquisite sessions that I ever had knowing a woman. That sweet sadness of knowing you will never have the sexual pleasure of each other again, mixed with trying to get that last amount pleasure before it was finally over has stayed with me over my entire life, I remember it like it was yesterday.

Then I felt the build up, and unloaded myself inside her, and she surrendered herself to the warmth spreading inside her. We both had very powerful passionate sensual orgasms, lasting a long time, and then I felt myself shrinking and withdrawing out of her.

It was way past midnight in the early A.M., when all four of us got up and moved back to the bedrooms in good ship Loll-I-Fuck. Terri and I, along with June slept in one, Kathy went somewhere else. No one started moving about until very late in the morning, and by then, they needed to start back after breakfast. “Macho Cock,” had exhausted everyone so that they just wanted to get back. I noticed Mike, had shorts on, over a bathing suit and looked like he had not gotten any sleep. Joanne; was copping a feel anytime he got too close. I heard later she had sucked on his cock like a nursing baby, and when he got hard rode him like a horse most of the night sharing a room with him and Barbara. Barbara was so exhausted after my fucking, that she just sort of drifted in an out of sleep on the bed. She did remember Mike saying one time “Please Joanne, stop sucking me, I just can’t do it anymore.” But just before they got up, she woke up to the sight of watching Joanne riding him like a bull rider, and making him cum one more time.

We went back to the Dock, unloaded said our goodbyes and Terri drove us back to my place. She was quite, trying to figure out how to tell me that she was not going to see me again, that she had decided to go back to her lover, and stop swinging. When we got to my place I let her off the hook.

“Terri, I know we have had fun together, but, I am not sure if I can survive another one of your parties.”

Her eyes got misty, “Ok, I understand, I had decided that maybe you were a little too young for these things. I hope I didn’t ruin you.”

“No, but I am going to really miss you.”

She reached out and squeezed my hand. Looked at me and said, “Thank you,” and then drove away.

There wasn’t time to look into her brain, I wasn’t sure what she meant, I wondered if she had reached a point where she could read my thoughts like Maria, and knew that I had changed her, pushing her in the direction she wanted to go. I never found out, it was one of those little mysteries in life’s journey; that one never finds the answer to. I later ran into someone that knew them as a couple, they were very successful people; they had three exceptional children, two girls and a boy.

I was feeling kind of semi-down, losing Terri, and walked over to the mailbox, pulled out some junk mail that I had received Saturday and walked back to my door. It was late Sunday afternoon, and there sitting on my porch was Julie Blue Balls. Hey I had just enough gourmet snatch, to last a lifetime. But looking at Julie sitting on the porch with a tank top and no bra, nipples protruding, and a very short jean skirt legs slightly spread, with no panties, my dick started to harden. She had had that look of heat that only a woman can have who needs to fuck and cum, and with me, I am after all the son of a blue-collar family, and there is always room for meat and potatoes.

I smiled at her, opened my front door, and let her lead the way into my place. She handed me a book that I had loaned her to read. This gave her the excuse to come and see me. I could see she was going to jump me, and she had been fantasizing about me finally fucking her all day. I knew that sooner or later I was going to pop this little minx’s cherry and have a situation on my hands if I didn’t do something about it. But today it was just going to be a show, BJ, or maybe a butt fuck.

When I closed the door after me, and walked over to the Wall AC and turned it on to cool the place down. I turned around and found her standing with just her tennis shoes on. She had pulled off her top and untied her skirt and was instantly naked in her tan lined beauty. If I had not spent the previous day fucking I would have put Mr. Happy in her pussy for sure that day and made her my personal new fuck lady. She was just so perfect, hot, willing, so young, and innocent to the ways of sex.

“I am now on the pill, would you make love to me? I need you so bad.”

While in the cabin at the Lolli-Fuck, I had found vibrators and other sex toys, in one of the bedroom drawers; Terri said they were party favors, and that I could take whatever I wanted. In fact there were a whole lot of party favors, vibrators, dildos and butt plugs. I didn’t have a lot of experience with any of them but I thought my little weekday group might have fun learning how to put them to use. So I took the pussy, butt, and tit toys leaving the whips and paddles behind. I never have gotten off giving or receiving pain.

I reached into my bag, and pulled out a cute pink smooth plastic vibrator. I turned the knob on the bottom and it started humming. The more you turned it the stronger the vibrations. Julie was standing there, nipples hard as stones, sticking out, breathing heavy, all most wheezing.

“Here, this should take some of the edge off.”

She took it not sure what to do with it.

“Put on your clit, I feel like a little show.”

“Please, this so embarrassing, can’t we just make love, can’t I just suck your dick.”

“No, not yet, just put that little passion rod, where it will feel good.”

And like a good little girl, she moved it down to her almost hairless pussy.

“Ohhhhhh, that feels really good.”

And she started her little cum dance for me. I began removing my clothes, and pretty soon was standing there with my USDA Government Approved Hard On. I sat down on the edge of the bed, and watched her rubbing her pussy, looking both embarrassed and turned on at the same time. Again, she would just get to the point of going over and then find herself stuck just at the edge of release. I let her continue to do this several times as she stared at my throbbing erection. She was almost drooling, she wanted so bad to get on her knees and start sucking Mr. Major, so she could get off. But I had an idea, and I wasn’t ready for my steak to be eaten rare. I like my meat a little more, well done.

I had her walk over to me and turn around and bend over. I could tell from her thoughts she was thinking I was going to butt fuck her, and she stopped playing with the vibrator and with both hands spread her cheeks, giving me a nice view of her little ass, and pussy lips swollen like the halves of a large peach.

I reached into the bag, and found a butt plug vibrator. Put some Vaseline on it and slowly pushed into her ass. She wanted to protest, but I stopped that with a little mental stroke that almost give her a climax. Almost, but not quite. The next thing I did, was turn on the vibrator, and let the tingling sensation around her rectal ring explode deep into her brain. She had stopped using the pink wand, and was standing their knees bent, and moaning uncontrollably. I moved her sideways so I could see her profile, and so that she could see herself fully, in a closet door mirror. Her hips were tilted; she was thrusting them upward and backward reveling in anal sensation. Her perfect perky tits had their nipples almost pointed towards the ceiling. When she did the upward thrust you could see her flex her ass cheeks squeezing the butt plug as hard as she could.

She put the pink vibrator back on her cunt, and was standing there watching, herself, fucking a phantom cock in both her pussy, and ass while I watched. I reached into the bag and pulled out small dildo, took the pre cum that was leaking out of my excited cock and rubbed it on the head of the rubber dick, handed it to her, told her to suck it. The moment she put the pink rubber dick in her mouth and tasted my pre cum, she went over, and she just started cuming. If I had not given her the toy to suck on she would have started screaming out her orgasms, and I am sure it would have drawn some neighborhood attention and concern.

Just watching her was hot. I always have been a voyeur at heart and enjoy watching a pretty woman playing with her-self and getting her cookies. She was now ready for my cock, and my cock was ready for her mouth. She got on her knees and started sucking my throbbing rod, rubbing herself with the pink wand.

Julie was totally blasted away at the sensations that were occurring in her ass and pussy. She was now using Beverly’s oral techniques on my fuck meat and some day was going to make a husband a very happy man. I just let her go, releasing any blocks, reversing the ever-ready bunnies batteries, and instead of going and going, she just kept cuming and cuming.

I was trying to decide if I wanted to fuck her ass or just cum in her mouth, I was starting to get a little tired, considering I had just came back from the fuck-a-thon of the century, I just wanted to get my rocks off and take a nap. So I just let her suck while I lay back on the bed. She was so enthusiastic, and just a happy little camper sucking my love poll like a baby calf, while she got herself off into total sexual oblivion. I did start putting into her brain, that I was a little below her, and that she needed someone she could please that was more on her social level. I was going to cut her loose at the end of the summer, and was laying the groundwork for her to find someone else. With the rich bitches it was the class thing. Guys well they didn’t care who they fucked, or were seen with as long as they were pretty, but the rich babes they were always worried about their status in the community.

So here was my little small town social butterfly, naked, squatting on my bed, vibrator to her snatch and vibrating butt plug up her tight little ass, sucking on my dick like a New York Ho, and the easiest way to influence her is that I wasn’t really good enough for her to be seen with. Women are so Full of Bullshit.

Lets take another issue, a body part that has been abused drastically by today’s modern woman, with terrible results.

Authors note: Yep here I go again, sorry, but too many empty sexual calories makes the brain go soft.

TITS

Tits, breast, are to be used to nurse babies, it is a way a transmitting love from the momma to the baby. However today’s mom can choose the way they want to feed their newborn. After WW I mothers began to feed their babies with bottles, some by breast- feeding. So how has this new change in technology affected our society?

First of all bottle fed baby may get warm milk, cold milk, hot milk, sour milk, shit every time he is ready to eat he gets a different bottle and nipple. Also momma may be feeding him, Dad may be feeding him, aunt, baby sitter, shit sometimes it is the couch with the dog sitting next to him. Come on we have all seen a baby on its back, with the bottle propped up on a pillow of the arm of the couch. This confuses the baby, what the fuck am I, who is momma, what is momma, and so we have all of these identity crises starting from day one.

So what happens when these infants grow up? Well go to Vegas on the weekend, and you see all of these older guys, 60+ with these sweet young things on their arms. And these sweet young things all have one thing in common; they all have giant, big, bodacious 38 EE Tits. Most are body by fisher, compliments of Dow Chemical, but they all have really biggggg tits. So why is that?

Well it is because Junior got bottle-fed, and in his old age Junior wants to go back and get some motherly needs he didn’t get when he was nursing. His personality kind of got frozen, lost in space so to speak.

He wants the big tits because when he was a baby any size tit was big. But trophy wives or girl friends, with big tits, are high maintenance. You have to have the bucks for those bitches. So Junior goes out into the world with the need for really big tits, and does what he has to do, to make lots of money. So he goes into the business community with the need to make lots of money so in his old age he can have really big tits to suck on.

Even if his wife gets a boob job, he will leave her. Why? He wants them young; cause momma’s tits were young when he was a baby.

And that my fellow reader is why we have Enron and World Com, and all the other greedy dumb shit business deals that screw people out of their life savings without any guilt or remorse. That is why we have shameless CEO’s who take million dollar raises, and ask the rank and file employees to take pay cuts and be laid off. He is driven to get the money for those really big tits. Look at the football coach who just got fired, bet the stripper in the hotel room had really big tits. (If you don’t know whom I am referring to, you really need to get out more, you are spending entirely too much time reading erotic stories and jacking off, but if you are 18 or attending an A&M school I will make allowances.)

It is no accident that the bars that have the waitresses with the really big tits selling bear bottles that are kind of a hard round nipple, are very successful. For the rich CEO there is a trophy wife, for us Joe Six Packs there is Hooters. Just think about it guys, you go to Hooters hungry, and order your food from women with giant semi exposed tits. With this bottle fed generation it couldn’t miss.

Hey did you notice that Monica had big tits, a little plump but nice blouse fillers. Hillary, well she might be a small a. Gee, risk the entire office of the Presidency over a pair of young suck able tits. We know he didn’t fuck her, but I bet sometime in the office he sucked on those tits. Think this guy was bottle-fed? More like couch fed with a pillow and a rabbit sitting next to him.

How did bottle-feeding impact the woman of today? Well today’s modern woman is like a giant baby bird in the nest, that always has its mouth open. She can never be satisfied. Hey a guy works 35 years giving all of his money to his wife to spend for the kids, house and whatever the woman wants. Then sometime during that period she decides her needs are not being met by him, even though he is not beating her, abusing her, having affairs, she is not happy. So she leaves him over that issue. He is totally dumbfounded, what the fuck is she talking about. Of coarse he can’t meet those wants and needs, he doesn’t have momma’s tits for her to suck on. So she leaves him looking for another guy or gal to fulfill her life. So if your spouse leaves you for a woman, it is because she is looking for a set of tits to suck on.

It is because they didn’t get treated right by their mothers; and by George the rest of the world is going to have to pay so the guys can have their trophy bimbos with big tits; and the women can look for a man or a bitch that can meet their needs. So here we have it, thousands of years of war because woman don’t put out; billions of dollars of white-collar crime and divorces, broken families because momma did not let her babies suck her tits. Do you realize most of man’s self inflicted misery, war and poverty, is all because today’s cunts stopped using their pussy’s and tits the way nature intended them to be used. Hey with all of the weapons of mass destruction out there, if women don’t get back to basics, and start fucking and suckling we may not make it to the 2200 Century; and go the way of the dinosaurs.

Well back to the story.

I let Julie revel in her pleasure, getting me almost to the edge, then stopping and enjoying my dick in her mouth hardened to the point of steel wrapped in skin as she enjoyed her climaxes. I just let go, I knew when she got tired, she would get me off, I just closed my eyes put my head down, relaxed, enjoying her mouth on me. It felt good, and I was mentally drifting back to my last fuck session with Terri. I wasn’t really paying attention, there was a little movement on the bed, but that mouth was moving up and down sucking on the end of my dick, getting it so close but not quite over.

I felt some coolness for just a second a shifting on the bed, I was still thinking about Terri when I felt Julie’s legs around my hips, a hand on my cock, a warmness on my dick again, and then a thrust, and I felt my dick suddenly enveloped into a warm tight tunnel. At first I thought I was in her ass, she just sat there straddling my hips, her tits on my chest, and her lips lightly kissing my face. It was when I felt the contractions and the vibrations, up and down my cock, and I realized that she had put my cock into her pussy, and made herself into a woman.

I opened my eyes, and saw the look of orgasmic bliss on her face; she was cuming in little orgasms around my dick not moving. If I had cared for her at all, I would have been lost in love with that face, eyes in awe, at the feeling of a cock in her virgin pussy for the first time. But she was just a physical experience, and I was thinking, “Oh, Shit!” She’s done it, she has lost her cherry on my cock.”

There was nothing to be done now. My good intentions about saving Julie’s cherry for some other guy was out the window. My plans were to have her let me go at the end of the summer, and then develop her sexuality in a regular manner, with very good oral and anal skills compliments of your truly, just fell apart. I just love it when a plan gets fucked all to hell. Six weeks of blowjobs, ass fucking, and training out the fucking window. Now I had a young girl, oblivious to reality, all she was now was a cunt with a lover’s dick in it.

I was thinking the only way I was going to get rid of her was to turn her into a cock hound.

Shit my problems just kept multiplying, the Huntley’s, Macho Cock, and now Julie Blue Balls in love with me. (I know you all out there are thinking poor baby, is your little head getting you into trouble. You know you can always quit fucking. Sure I will quit fucking at 19 when the sun burns out.)

But my dick did feel pretty good. She was tight, and her pussy was contracting just getting use to my seven+ inches. I decided that if I had to fuck her, we both might as well enjoy it. With Terri gone, I was going to miss the group. So I downloaded June’s ball bearing fucking skills into little-miss-muff-it. Why not Terri’s? Hey it would have just reminded my of my loss, I could have loved Terri, but June, she was just a lust fuck, just like Julie B was.

And Julie started slowly getting use to my cock, and then began moving those hips in a smooth rotation. They were both the same size and height and I figured with Julie’s physical cheerleading skills she would be a natural. She pushed herself up and put her feet flat on the mattress, squatting on my cock, and started the June rotating, squeezing, stopping and climaxing. This went on, and on, her orgasms were endless. Finally I thought I need to get some rest, fuck this shit, and I let my mind go back to when I came that last time into Terri, and my dick swelled to is spectacular size and hardness, and I did not let her stop, she just kept moving around, back and forth, she could feel the super hardness, and knew it was going to happen. She could feel my dick swollen into an oversized mushroom deep inside her. It would be the first time a cock would shoot its hot cum into her blast furnace cunt. She would now be a woman.

And I came, I don’t know were it came from. After all of the weekend fucking, I would have thought my balls would have been empty, there would be nothing left. But we had been going at it for a long time, and I had another next generation orgasm, shooting my cum into places were no man had gone before. I could feel her mind, feeling the hot scalding cum coating her insides, and making her cunt have an uncontrolled spasm around my pulsing cock, holding all of the fluids deep inside her forever. Just as I finished my last wave of cum, she fell on top of me, and totally passed out, from pleasure overload. I rolled her off of me, and passed out myself.

As I was faded off the sleep, I told myself, “Sometimes when things don’t always go your way, you just have to make the best of things, and suffer through it, like the good super hero you are.”

Sometime later she got up, got dressed and left, while I was sleeping.

She left me a note. “Jackson, I am so glad we are now lovers, I am sorry if I took advantage of you, but I wanted your dick inside me so bad. I can’t wait for us to get together again.

I love you, Julie.

Shit, the L word, this was going to take some work. But if it were not for the challenges, life would be pretty dull. I needed to find Julie a substitute lover. To tell you the truth after our little session I didn’t want just anyone fucking her, this would take I thought some time.

I got up the next morning and went to work. The next week was going to be busy busy, busy. It was a good thing, I got laid big time that weekend because for the next 4 days I put in 18-hour days. One time I just spent the night at the club, too tired to drive home.

I started Monday off in the office with my boss. I arrived early started to plan things for the upcoming week, when I got a page over the intercom to report to the Directors office. I walked in and there in the office was the Director, and Mr. Hansen.

I instantly thought that Mr. Hansen had found out about my fucking Mary and Maria and I was about to be fired.

“Set down Jackson, we need to ask you something.”

I sat down, and thought here it comes.

The Director looked and me and said. “Mr. Hansen has something to ask you.”

I was ready for the shoe to drop.

“Jackson, I have a business partner that is coming into town, to play in the tournament. He has played in it before, and he has made a special request. It seems that you caddied him previously and he shot one of his best rounds, and he has requested that you caddie again. I told him you were not doing that anymore that you were now working with the director.”

Mr. Hansen smiled. “He is convinced that his game would suffer greatly if you did not escort him on the coarse, and said that he would contribute $10,000 to the charity if you would caddie him. I asked the director here if you could be spared for 4 hours a day, we have him scheduled to T-off with me first thing in the morning.”

“Let me get this straight, he is going to donate $10,000 to the charity my mom is Vice-Chair of for me to caddie.”

Mom would be the queen for the day if that came through. There was no way I could say no. Shit for $10,000 I would have caddied Hitler.

The Director looked at me. “It’s going to mean some very long days, I really need you to help me this year. This is going to be one the biggest 4th of July weekends we have ever had. The governor and both U.S. Senators are coming in for the tournament.

I smiled, “Hey it will be just like finals, give me lots of coffee and I will be fine.”

Mr. Hansen stood up and smiled, “Good, see you at 6:30 tomorrow, I will tell Grant Mason that to get his checkbook ready.

Needless to say after he left I was feeling a lot better and more relieved. I was living too close to the edge. I hadn’t until that moment realized what kind of a scandal would break out if I were caught fucking the daughters of the members of the club, particularly Mr. Hansen’s Mary. This was still a small to medium town and I would ruin my mom’s reputation as a civic leader, not to mention my fathers business, if it became known what I had been doing this summer. It was still a very conservative town.

I realized that I was going to be very cautious for the rest of the summer. Did you hear that Macho Cock.

The next morning I was with Mr. Hansen and Mr. Mason playing the first round of golf. Grant Mason was an older gentleman at least somewhat older that Mr. Hansen, with a very strong powerful personality. His eyes seemed to glow, and he was very easy to talk to. He seemed to radiate charm and friendliness to all that he met. As he played he ask me how school was going, and what were my future plans. I new he was an important person in that I had overheard that the reason the two Senators and Governor were coming to the tournament was his presence there. He had a lot of influence all over the country and could make or break political careers.

For his age he was in very good shape and one fine golfer. Other than carrying his bag, I added very little to his game. He just seemed to enjoy talking to me, and listening to what I had to say. Mr. Hansen was playing a good game also and it looked like they were going to take the amateur division of the tournament. The next four days went by in light speed, and before I knew it, it was Thursday night, the night of the college dance. I was very reluctant to use my mental skills during that period of time; I was saving it up for the Huntley’s if I needed it.

The college dance was open to any member and his guests. Each member could bring up to 4, guests to the dance. It was one of the few times the club opened its doors to the outside public. Friday night would be the end of the tournament for the pros, and the adults would have their evening. I was scheduled to man one of the many bars that would be opened. Saturday night was the club’s fireworks.

But the college dance was beer and wine only. It was legal to drink at 18 in our state and there was pretty good security. I was there making sure that the food and beverages were flowing nicely and making sure that everyone was having a good time.

It was at the party that I had found a solution to one of my many problems. There was a young man that was there, who had been invited to the dance that was not a member. I knew him; he had graduated this year and was going off to school in the fall. He was a little shy, but a brilliant person. Like me he had gone out for track, and was a good miler.

I went over to talk to him having not seen him in over a year, when I noticed he was starring at someone, I looked over and he was staring at Julie B. As I got closer I realized that he was not just staring, but was looking like a lovesick cow. He unlike most of the guys who were in lust, really thought he loved Julie. He had known her since they were five, his and her parents were friends, and she more or less treated him like a brother, never really considered him as a possible boyfriend. Because of his shyness he had accepted their relationship but still hoped they could be more than childhood friends.

I did start up a conversation with him, and began to explore his mind and found out that he had decided to go to the same college that Julie was going to in hopes of being able to develop a relationship with her there. Personally she was not even in his class, she was just a self-centered bitch, and I could have told him that but I doubt if he would have taken it to heart. Sometimes, not often, in life you actually get what you have always wanted. I was about to make Robert’s dreams come true.

When I was talking to Robert, Julie came up to us. She wanted to be able to talk to me, without drawing attention to herself. As we were talking about the latest town BS and going off to school, I kind of began pushing both of their buttons. Within a few minutes Julie began to see Robert in a different light, and I made Robert a little more assertive. In my apartment fucking school, I had moved Julie to be a little on the sexual submissive side so that I could enjoy her humiliation while she played with herself in front of me. While we were talking I erase all of her blocks, so that she would cum anytime she wanted. I did kind of tweak her pussy and tits, so that they would tingle any time she touched Robert’s arm or any part of his body.

I pushed Robert into thinking that if he did not assert himself he would never win her, and lose her forever. What can I say? It worked beautifully. I was about to leave them talking excitedly about the fact they were both going off to the same campus and would be living in the same co-ed dorm; when I noticed that Julie just couldn’t keep her hands off the boy. I suggested that there was a book they might want to study before they left for school. That I would be leaving here about 1:00 am, and if they didn’t have any plans they could come by my place for coffee and we would talk about it.

I tweaked Julie’s tits and pussy just as I invited them over, and she almost went into a little climax right there.

“Oh, Robert, would you take me over to Jackson’s place? It just wouldn’t be proper for me to go over there without an escort this late at night.”

Robert was ecstatic; she was asking him to go with her.

“Just meet me in the parking lot, and you guys can follow me to my place.”

Julie left to go tell her girlfriends that she was going to let Robert take her home, and that she would see them at the pool tomorrow. The rest of the night they were almost glued together.

I continued mixing with the rest of the attendees, and ran into Mary and Maria. They invited me to the Maria’s house Saturday after work. The other two girls of the group already had a dates and were committed for the night. Mary and Maria had kept their night open in hopes of my coming over they obviously missed me this week. After work, I found Mary and Robert parked next to my Bronco, and they followed me over to my place.

We went in again, I turned on the air, and then got the coffee pot going. I had a bottle of Irish whiskey that I had been saving for a special occasion. I ask them if they would like some Irish Coffees and if they said yes they couldn’t leave until I deemed it safe to drive. Both said yes, and I put on some soft music while the coffee was brewing. Julie, said, “Lets dance,” she pulled Robert up and they both started slow dancing. I tweaked them both; Julie’s hips were putting out a sexual heat that would melt an iceberg in 30 seconds. Robert by now had a hard on that felt like it belonged to the Hulk. She was grinding up against him, her pussy rubbing up and down his cock that was now pointed upward along his shorts.

The lights in the room were low, with only a kitchen light, and I knew Robert would be a little inhibited so I kept my presence to a low, acting like I was busy making the drinks, and not saying anything. But I was making Robert so turned on, if he had to, he would fuck Julie in the middle of a football stadium full of people and not even miss a beat when he came. He was now living a fantasy that was coming true. Yes I knew what his jack off fantasy with Julie was and I was setting it up. Julie had on light summer clothing, with no bra, and her nipples were driving nails into his polo knit shirt.

She reached down and slid her hand up and down his cock; he almost came in his shorts, as she kept rubbing him. His hands were moving up and down her back, moving in little circles around her perfect ass. They forgot all about me, that was good, because I was watching, and my dick was at full attention. I made the coffee, added the whiskey and brought in the mugs. Robert’s dick was now out of his shorts, in one of Julie’s hands and her top was now on the floor.

Here’s the coffee, you two might want to slow it down a little bit, hope this takes the edge off. Both stood there a little bit embarrassed. Once again Julie was exhibiting herself this time in front of two men, and she had Robert’s woody firmly in her hand. Robert well he just couldn’t move.

Julie reached for her coffee, and then took a sip, and told me that she liked it. Robert tried to cover himself up, but Julie looked at him and said. “Oh no baby, I want to see it, standing there, wanting me, put it up and we go home. In fact take off you shorts and shirt I promise I will make you feel real good after I have had my coffee.

What was he going to do? I could feel him hesitate, and he looked over at me. I gave him that do what you want look, that it was alright with me, and he was out of his clothes, dick sticking straight out in a millisecond. Julie had her shorts and panties off in just as quick a time and both of them sat on my bed sitting next to each other. With one hand Julie was holding her coffee and drinking it, and with the other she was stroking Robert’s dick. Robert was just sitting there looking down at his cock with her hand sensuously rubbing it up and down.

This was a garage type of apartment, that had only one large room; that included the kitchen, dining room, living room, and bedroom all rolled up in one. The only other room in my place was a bathroom. It was behind the main house that was now vacant. The owners were gone for the summer, and I was renting the apartment but was really house sitting for the summer. My dad had found the place for me, and it was a great deal. I had a nice place to live, and it was fairly cheap. When I moved in, I made few changes. One of the changes was that I installed a couple of one-way mirrors that I brought with me from the house, along with two video cameras. The first mirror was behind the bed angled so that you could look up and see your entire profile. There was a camera placed behind the mirror. There was a close closet, on the right side of the bed; that had another two-way mirror on the door; there was a hole in the door, and put another camera behind this. These were two perfect angles and for lighting, I put in tubular lights around the ceiling that focused just on the bed, leaving the rest of the room dark when all of the other lights were turned off. I had taped some of my earlier sessions with Julie especially the Sunday afternoon deflowering. The bed was like a stage in a theater. So there I had it, lights camera, and a whole lot of action.

Robert was just too turned on, and he started cuming on her hand. In fact, he shot his wad almost as high as his chin; then watched it drop back down and hit the floor.

“Oh, is baby turned on by little Julie’s hand.” She continued moving her hand up and down, now over the whole length, squeezing the head, using the slickness of his cum as a lubricant. Robert just sat there looking at Julie and at me helpless as he just kept cuming and looking at him self and Julie at the closet mirror.

“Come on Baby give it all up, little Julie is going to make Mr. Robert feel really good.” Julie was now the boss, and she finished her coffee, put the mug down and was swishing the warm coffee around her mouth before she swallowed. Roberts dick was now at the Oh Shit, I am climbing the walls after an orgasm stage, and it was causing his cock to deflate, then Julie pushed him back onto the bed, and bent down and sucked his now deflating cum covered cock into her coffee heated mouth.

I wondered where the fuck did she learn that, or if it was just moment of inspiration. The look on Roberts face was at first was awe, then love and then the realization that the woman of his dreams had sucked a lot of dicks and was a first class cunt. He now was wondering how many dicks had he been kissing. Hey deep down we are all assholes. You finally get into the pants of the girl of your dreams, and in milliseconds you start judging.

And she was sucking him deep and hard and making a 5 horsepower shop vacuum look like a little battery driven car vac. I sat took off my shorts, my dick was hurting, and sat down on a chair in the dark, watched, and with my hand started stroking my dick.

Hey, like I said I love to watch, and no one puts on a better show than two young 18 year olds fucking for the first time. They were putting on the show of the decade. Within no time, Julie had Robert’s, Mr. Roberts up and ready to go with very little down time. They had moved by then, so that they were in the middle of he queen size bed towards the headboard, the perfect position for the cameras. As I wrote earlier, I had put a mirror behind the bed at an angle so that one could see one fucking. It was a two-way mirror and behind it was camera number one. To the side was a closet with a mirror on it which held camera number, two. Which got a perfect shot of Robert cuming while Julie was jacking him off.

He wanted to roll her over and get on top, but she had other plans. She got up and straddled him and started her own midnight bull-riding event. Julie started that ball bearing fucking with those awesome hips and ass that would make any man break out crying in joy and pleasure. Even though he had just cum a few minutes earlier, when she bent down and started sucking on his nipples, he lost it again, and he dug his heals into the bed, and moving his hips, lifted her up like a Brahma Bull, with powerful upper thrust forcing her to hold on for dear life. His ass and hips came off the bed over two feet as he thrust up deep inside her, shooting hot load after hot load deep into her pussy. When he finished, finally running out of steam, she started gently kissing his face and then started giggling, talking about how good he felt, and why hadn’t they done this earlier.

They then looked over at me at me, in the semi dark, with my dick 6 feet long. I couldn’t hear what she was whispering to Robert, but I could read her mind. I had to be careful here, I really needed for Robert to take over miss hot pants for me, and I was afraid if she fucked me in front of him it would turn him off, and he would back away. It would be a terrible shame because he was very fond of her. But I had one hard cock, and I needed some release, and Julie’s ass was looking like a nice place to put my aching cock. But before I could move, Julie had shifted into a sixty-nine position with her cunt over Roberts’s mouth, and she started sucking on his cock again. When she was sucking him, her hips started rubbing her slit up and down his mouth, her eyes were looking up at me with that teasing Julie Blue Balls look.

Robert instantly became a star muff eater as I downloaded Larry’s pussy pleasure oral skills into him. In a very short time he had Julie cuming on his face, gasping, with her head up, showing me her bullet nipple tits. She kind of forgot about Roberts cock, during her cum sessions, but I was working on her. Each orgasm allowed me to burn more and more into her brain as to how much she liked Robert, and how they could really enjoy each other the rest of the summer, and when they went to school. She would look down adorably at Roberts’s semi hard cock, and then gently suck it into her mouth like a large soft noodle. They just lay there enjoying each other. Then Robert once again saw his sap rising from the trunk, and he got hard again. Only this time he took control and rolled her over, pulled her to the head of the bed, spread her legs, and started some class AAA fucking. I could hear the pounding and miss blue balls legs that were now up in the air, were being shaken like they were in an earthquake. Womp, Womp, Womp, Each thrust brought in a moan from Julie, as she felt his cock, go deep inside her. He was not a big as I was, but her being fucked by me just that once still kept her tight and small. To her, Robert’s dick and stature was so big, so powerful, that he was reducing her to a mindless cunt that would do anything if he would use his fuck rod to bring her into perfect submission. Then she locked her ankles around his waist and pulled herself up to him, putting him in so deep that he was touching her pussy’s soul.

Again Robert muscles began to tighten up in his shoulders as she began to claw his back, and he let go with another stream of hot cum into Miss Julie’s snatch. I had been watching for over an hour, and was as hard as a rocket on a launch pad and really needing some release. But I was amazed that Robert could come three times in such a short period. It was then I had an idea. As they just lay there, I got up and went into the bathroom and got a washrag and warmed it up with water and wringed it out. I walked over to the bed. Julie and Robert were both on their back; I was on the side that Julie was laying on. My dick was almost vertical; as it moved up and down with each beat of my heart, it was so hard.

We were both sensitive to how Robert was going to react.

“You two have really given me a problem, any suggestions as to how I can solve it?”

Julie giggled, and then Robert laughed at the situation. “Sorry Jackson, I never would have dreamed I would have done, what I have just now done. It wouldn’t be fair to you if you didn’t have some fun. What do you think Julie?” Although he spoke it, his tones and colors were less than enthusiastic.

Julie grinned, “I know lets do a circle jerk, only I will be in the middle. Both of you can jack off on me, while I play with myself, you don’t mind if Jackson cums on me do you Robert?”

She was asking permission obviously she did not want to blow this either.

This was the compromise that Robert needed. We would both be jacking off watching Julie making her self, feel good, no physical contact.

And that’s what happened, it was not a real surprise to me, I had injected the circle jerk thoughts into Julie while she was dozing off. We were both on our knees on the bed, Julie in the middle her finger in her cunt. I was slowly wanking my thunder and lightning dick. I pushed a few more buttons in Robert, and his dick began to rise again. It got rock hard, and he started wanking himself with great effort and enthusiasm. Our dicks were about even with her tits, and she had her head on a pillow and could look down at herself and up at us.

Things got hotter and hotter, and Julie was about to climax again when she ask Robert to finger her, and make her cum. He reached down and started to play with her clit, her legs were spread, and her heals dug in as she began lifting her hips, ass, and pussy off the bed, in strong upward thrust. Both of her hands reached out, and grabbed both of our dicks, and she starting jacking off both of them. She came, I radiated it to Robert, he started cuming again, and my ballistic missile launched itself in her hot little hand. She pointed and pulled our cocks onto her tits, putting our piss holes right on her nipples feeling the hot cum shooting right on the very nipple tips that were now bullet hard. She looked down at herself both dicks on her nipples sticking out at least a half an inch, shooting wad after wad of hot passion juice, her hips fucking a phantom cock and losing it in total orgasmic pleasure.

She then pulled Robert’s dick to her mouth and began sucking the last of his magic love potion, swallowing it, while ever so professionally keeping her hand on my cock, squeezing the last bit of cum onto her tits. Shit, the look she gave Robert as he finally pulled his dick out of her mouth made me feel he would never dump her regardless of what she did to anyone. He was on sexual sensory overload.

She took the washrag and wiped all of the cum off of her chest. From me there was a lot of it. She got up and went into the bathroom and cleaned up.

They both got dressed, and then left, it was way past 3:00 Am: I went to sleep after I had changed the bed spread. It was soaked with sweat, cum, and had pussy juice all over it.

After they left, I never got a call, a note or even a Hi, from Julie or Robert again for the rest of the summer, hey not even for the rest of their lives. Just like a bitch, use my 71/2-inch pussy-pounding hammer, on her cherry and then not even give me the time of day. Just like a guy to come over to my place fuck his brains out on my bed and not even say thanks. Shit, the bitches will always tell you, that they will respect you in the morning, but in the end all you are just a piece of fuck meat that they can use to get themselves off. Well I would have to get over being used and move on.

They did stay together at school, came back, married, and had 6 kids; obviously they were into some serious fucking, both became community leaders. Robert even served a term as Mayer. Julie served on the school board. But I never saw them again. I did think about sending them a copy of the edited tape I made on their 25th wedding anniversary, but hell how long can you hold a grudge.

I could now I could focus on how I was going to be able to help Mr. Hansen get free of the Huntley’s.