The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains vivid descriptions of sex between consenting and non-consenting adults. If this material is illegal for you to read in your jurisdiction, or if you are offended by these topics then please close this file and go elsewhere.

To the legal reader. This is my first attempt to write an erotic mind control story. I hope that you enjoy it. Grammar and Spelling were not my strong subjects during my academic years. So if there are misspelled words, incorrect phrases that do not make sense, then see it as kind of a mystery, a puzzle; kind of like figuring out a license plate phrase. Some errors are intentional. If you cannot enjoy this story because of the errors in grammar and spelling, then all I can say is you were potty trained entirely too early.

This is fantasy, and fantasy as you know, is always better than reality.

WARNING: Some of the sex acts in this story were done by professionals under controlled environments and should not be tried at home

John S. Ringo.

A Little Influence

Chapter 8

Saturday was a busy one, I got up a little late, I did not have to report to the club until 1:00pm but I got there at 11:00 AM much to my bosses relief. I was scheduled to work the club the rest of the day and tend one of the bars until 1:00am or whenever the party started breaking up. I was told that the 4th adult party got a little wild that sometimes the members literally passed out under the tables. I was busy, making sure there was plenty of the good stuff and rocket fuel stocked at each bar, and that each storeroom was filled. It took most of the day to do that. It was hot and our biggest problem was keeping up with the demand for ice. But everything was ready for, “the,” party of the summer.

Again I got assigned the bar with the least amount of traffic, and we opened at 4:00 for cocktails, with dinner being served anytime after 6:00. The Chef had gone all out this year, with the Governor and Two US Senators attending, fixing some really unbelievable dishes. Nobody could fix Steak and Lobster like our Chef. He let me help them with prep showing me how to cut some of the vegetables, and I took the liberty of downloading his cooking knowledge into my brain. Which was a really big mistake. Now I could not just go into the kitchen, fry bacon, scramble a few eggs, make toast, a simple breakfast. Nope now it was omelets, French toast, crapes, and I don’t even want to go into the hassles of lunch and dinner. Sometimes you can have too much of a good thing.

About 4:30, Robert and Charles Hansen, along with Stewart Huntley, came over to my bar, where they were the only ones being served. They had been out on the lake with the sailboat that afternoon. I mixed the drinks and listened to them talking. Mary was out and about with Maria; I was going to meet them at Maria’s house later that night. I was still setting up the bar when they came up, and just kept busy while they were talking. Carol Huntley was out of town, she had gone to New York, and wanted Charles to go with her, but with the tournament, he was committed for the week.

While they were sitting, drinking, and talking; I got a chance to explore Stewart Huntley’s mind in great detail. It was an experience that I would never forget. It seemed like someone had come in and altered all of his thought patterns. As I had explained earlier the mind develops thought paths leading to a conclusion. But his seemed to jump, as if two paths had been crossed, thereby causing irrational conclusions. I wondered what could have caused this when I thought of Carol. She must have altered some of Stewart’s thought paths, so that she could trigger certain responses and behaviors. As I looked more and more into his mind, I saw more and more confusion, and alterations. His mind had created several multiple personalities in order to cope; some were buried, others, were just below the surface. They were poised, like in a starting gate, so that with the right kind of external stimulus, a personality would become triggered, causing it to rise to the forefront and become dominant. I could see just behind that friendly mask, lurking, a murderous personality, a killing machine without any morality or remorse.

In public he appeared to be a normal person, a little quite and shy but a fairly nice guy. But underneath he would be considered clinically insane, and a social path that had no idea that murder was wrong. I could see how the memory path towards murdering the family in San Francisco had been jumped to a path of killing an enemy at war. Again I wasn’t sure if this was done by an external influence or if the mind was reprogramming itself in order to take away Stewart’s emotional accountability. As I continued to explore, I was amazed that he could sit there and carry on a rational conversation, with all of the brain activity that was going on. It was like he had attention deficit disorder, multiplied times a 1000. I wasn’t sure how I was going to approach him, or what I was going to do. With his mind the way it was, there was no way I could influence him without setting off a chain reaction that could cause him to go postal. I finally came to the conclusion that what I needed was a picture so that I could send it to the authorities in San Francisco, showing that he was alive, and that he had murdered Carol’s Husband and his Children, and let law enforcement take its coarse.

The club issued cameras to all of the bars, so that we could take pictures at the request of the quest. They were inexpensive 35 MM flash camera’s that took good pictures and were pretty much fool proof.

“I picked up the camera, and said, “How about a picture for the scrapbook?”

Robert looked at me, “That’s a good idea Shoes, Come on Stewart get in here. Charles was in the middle, and I got a picture of all three of them with Stewart on the left. I suggested that I take several since they might not come out right. I took three, one of them was just of Stewart. Good I thought, I got at least one picture of Stewart I could use.

Charles asked, “When will Carol be back from New York?”

Stewart smiled, “I think she suppose to be back Tuesday, but you never know about Carol, if she is having a good time, she may likely stay over and catch as many of the Broadway Shows she can.”

“She loves the theater, and has to take a trip to New York every year whether she needs to or not.”

“I would have liked to have gone with her this time, but I was committed to the Tournament, with Grant Mason and all.”

Robert spoke, “Is Mr. Mason coming to the club tonight.”

“Don’t know, I invited him, but he said he had some business he had to catch up on, and might be out later, but he thought he would just stay in and leave the partying to the younger set.”

“If I don’t get to see him, before he leaves, would you tell him thanks for his recommendation. I don’t think I would have been accepted if it had not been for his effort.”

“I will try, you might write him a letter, and thank him also, he may be leaving early tomorrow, and I might not get to see him. Although he did say he might like to come by the house late Sunday afternoon.”

The three gentlemen picked up their drinks and left the bar, and walked out of the room. The rest of the night went quickly, and although I was the slowest, I was still very busy. I did get a chance to meet some of the other members, there were a few single ladies in the mid twenties who came together that kind of sparked my interest but they were no Terri, or the three blind mice, it was mostly established couples.

The party went on and on, people were still there way past 2:00am. I finally closed my bar down at 2:45, and it was 3:00 before I could leave. My boss told me, that he thought he could handle tomorrow, and that I could take the Sunday, and Monday off since I had put in 14-16 hour days that week. He asked me to call him Sunday Afternoon just in case he needed me.

I was one tired puppy from the work, and just wanted to go home and crash. I picked up the phone, and called Maria from the club, it rang for a while when a sleepy Maria answered the phone.

“Do you still want me to come over?”

“Oh Jackson, what time is it? Oh its so late, Mary and I just sat here and drank wine waiting for you, we both passed out, can we do it tomorrow night?”

Great I thought, I now could go home, and go to bed.

“That works for me, lets make a date for tomorrow night.”

“OK, I will fix dinner, so don’t eat.”

“Do you want me to bring anything.”

“Yes, you could bring us a thick, long, spicy sausage, for some Hot Italian Pussy Pot Pie that we will be warming up all day.”

“I think I can do that.”

“Good, see you around six, bring some trunks so we can swim.”

With that I went home, took a very quick shower, and went to bed. At 11:00 in the morning, the phone started ringing, I thought it might be my parents.

I got up and answered it.

“Jackson Wallace?

“Yes.”

“Mr. Wallace, I am with the law firm Bates, Robbins and Associates, the office you sent the letter to. I am in town, and I would like to send a car over to your place to pick you up, so that you can complete the second phase of your testing.”

“I thought I was suppose to come to Reno for that?”

“That is true, but the partners decided that they did not want to wait for you to come to Reno, and therefore sent me to bring the second box to you.”

“Can I send a car to pick you up or would you prefer to drive to our address.”

“I can drive, let me get dressed, I will be there in an hour.”

“Very good, sir, please bring the other box with you, you will need it.”

He gave me the office complex that they were at. And after cleaning up and getting dressed, I drove to it. Normally the complex was closed, but it had been opened, there was a doorman standing there waiting for me. I went in, and was told the floor and suite number to go to. I walked into the suite, and entered into what was a large conference room, inside sitting, was a man, dressed in slacks and white shirt with a box on the table similar to the one I had, only it was much bigger; almost the size of a suitcase.

I introduced myself, and gave the smaller box to the Gentleman. He asked me to open it, which I did. He then gave me the other box.

It was much more difficult, more complex, there were many different layers; it took me several hours, to finally get to the last level and the last set of keys.Then, when I pushed the last set of colors, requiring both hands, the box folded open. And inside, were two books, bound in beautiful dark blue expensive leather, with the first title in gold stating.

“My Life’s Journal,” By Alexander Wallace. The second, “Our Lives and Journeys, By Alexander and Natasha I picked the first one up, opened it, it was thick, heavy like a giant law book, with very fine print and thin pages.

The man picked up the phone, and dialed an extension.

“Yes Sir, he opened both, the first and the second box. He is now looking at Alexander’s Journal.”

He hung up, and then a door opened, and in walked Grant Mason, smiling, walking up to me, as I stood up.

“I just knew you could do it, son, I just knew it. You may go, Johnson, thank you for working today.”

The man left the room, and closed the door.

And then I saw it, I guess I wasn’t really looking before, but I could see it, in his eyes, the same eyes I had seen before, it was a family trait, my grandfather had them, my dad, and my two brothers, I knew instantly that I wasn’t looking at Grant Mason, but I was looking at my Great, Great, Uncle Alex. Uncle Alex was the baby of the family like myself, born later, and he was not too much older than my granddad, he died young, was a professional gambler, that was all I ever heard said about him.

“You are Uncle Alex!”

He stopped surprised that I had figured him out. “How? I thought I had put up a pretty good block from your mind.”

“You did, but you couldn’t change your eyes and looks. You have the same expression, colors that my grand dad has when he is exited and happy.”

He smiled again, almost beaming, “Well that solved my problem of deciding to tell you who I really am. Sit down, son, are you hungry.”

“A little.”

“Ok, lets close the box up for now, I have lunch in the next room, and will answer any of the questions that I am sure you have”

“Can I make a call first, I need to check and see if I am needed today.”

“Sure, use the phone, push 9 to get out”.

I called the club, and it was a lot slower than yesterday, he thanked me for coming in early yesterday and then told to take the rest of the day off, and said he would see me Tuesday. Lunch, were sandwiches, salads nothing heavy, and we talked about him, and a lot about me.

Alex, had been monitoring our family for years, and he had been helping my dad, through Mr. Hansen, one of his many business associates. When, I asked him why he had faked his death, he responded.

“All of that is in my book, my journal and I want you to read that first and it will answer all of your questions.”

“Are you making a journal?”

“No sir.”

“You should, just a paragraph every day to highlight what you did. You can look back years later and all of those memories will come back. One of our gifts is total memory recall, but we need triggers to remind us. A life diary will give that to you. You may wish to write your own journal someday, pass along what you have learned to a descendent to help make his or her life a little easier and better. That is why I wrote my journal.”

“Who is Natasha? My grandfather said you were not married.”

“That is true, Natasha did not become my loving wife until after Alex Wallace died. She is no longer with us.”

He looked at me very earnestly; a very thoughtful expression, and a voice tone of one who had may years of life and experience.

“You are very unique Jackson, you are also very young, and you will not truly understand how special and gifted you are until you get much older.

Now, how can we get you to Reno so that you can read my journal.”

“Can’t I read it here?”

“You could, but I think you should read it uninterrupted, there is information in there that is very sensitive and could be very embarrassing to some people still living. I have several places in Tahoe that you can stay at and read it in a more secure environment.”

“I had planned to leave a week early before school started and come to Reno to complete the test, leave and go directly back to school. Kind of a vacation just before the end of summer.”

“I have a better idea, starting next week, you will become a summer intern of my company, and I promise you the pay and benefits will be much, much, better, than what you are getting now. Tomorrow go to your supervisor, turn in your notice, pack, and then I will see you in Reno, say in a week or two from Monday.

“Then, when you get to Reno your first task will be to read the two Journals and if after reading the journals it is your wish to stay with us, I will begin training you for a position in the business.”

“But first of all, we both need to agree on two things. The first is that neither one of us will ever violate the others mind. I will never invade your mind to manipulate it, nor will you ever do mine. I will never try to read your thoughts neither should you ever try to read mine. This is the only rule we should have between us. There needs to be absolute trust between us, if this rule is violated, then both of us will lose a great deal. The second, will be harder to comply with, and that rule is that there be no judgment between us. You and I both have abilities to do things that there is neither, a right and wrong manual that comes with them, we do these things because we can. I had to learn as I went, and I made some bad mistakes, some that I regret, some that I don’t. It will be easy for you to look at what I did, and say I should have done it this way, and in most instances I will agree with you 100%, but hindsight is always 20/20, just remember I had no one to talk to for advice.”

We continued to eat, and talked, he quizzed me on the extent of my talents. I omitted my sexual adventures particularly about Queen Bitch and Mr. Man, but pretty much told him everything I was capable of doing.

I shared with him about the Huntley’s, and what I could see around Carol’s head. And how that Robert’s mental stability was almost on the edge of insanity.

“Hum, a Gorgon, I have only encountered one of them in my life. They are very dangerous, they have the ability to send out very powerful pulses into ones mind that can damage it, and induce a catatonic state, literally freezing an individual. I have no doubt the, “Turning to stone” legend, evolved out of that ability. They can also cause intense fear and thus cause heart failure in some individuals. Thus the witch doctor that can give the evil eye, or speak a curse and cause death.

I will look into it, you say Carol is away in New York?”

I nodded my head yes.

“Good, let me see what I can do, we must keep her separated from Charles, so that she cannot damage him.”

He then sat back in his chair a looked at me.

“I want you to know this, your talent, will continue to expand and grow as you age. My mind and power is still growing in certain areas. As you mature, pushes will take less and less effort. I have lately even started to develop some telekinetic abilities. He looked at a vase with flowers in them in the center of the table. The petals on one of the flowers popped into nothing.

He stopped, looking at my astonished reaction.

“Believed me it is not that hard to do once you understand the source of your power, and how the world is physically made up. I have spent a great deal of money researching how the energy of our minds work, some of it is in the journals that you are going to read.”

“You have a wonderful life a head of you. Give me a few years of it, and I will teach you the ways of the universe. What I would have given to had a mentor when I was your age, to teach me the things I could, and should not do. However, from our conversation your mental skills are starting to expand at a much younger age than I did. I was in my late 20’s before I reached the level that you are now at. So we can’t delay. This body is over 80 years old, and it won’t last much longer.”

It was the start of a great day; I finally had someone I could relate to, someone to talk to about what was happening to me. I couldn’t wait to get to Reno. To be honest I stopped worrying about the Huntley’s, and the Hansen’s. I felt a burden had been lifted off of me, that Uncle Alex would take care of it, and I was now free to go onto a new adventure, and I couldn’t wait to get on the next train out of town.

It was getting late in the afternoon,

“I have a meeting tonight, and I must get back to Reno, here is an 800 number you can call and let us know when you will arrive. I will be very busy, and there are a lot of things I have to do, so, I also may be out of town for a couple of weeks. Your job while I am gone will be to read the journals, and then I will talk to you when you finish. If I am not there, and you need something, ask for Mr. Bronson who will be available to get you set up in one of the houses, while you are staying with us.”

I detected a slight apprehension surrounding him in his colors, as he mentioned the journals, and I was tempted to look at the source, but remembering the rule refrained from doing so.

“How is the Bronco working?”

“Pretty good sir. The motor, transmission and drive train are in good shape. They were all overhauled before I bought it.

“Well, tell you what, why don’t you put it the shop and have them go over it, new tires, belts, flush the radiator, tune up, the works. Is there a place you can take it?”

“Fred’s Auto Repair.”

“I have Johnson make arrangements tomorrow for you take it in, and provide you with a rental car until it is ready. I know you will need a little flash cash for your trip, consider this an advance on your first check. He handed me an envelop inside was 20, 100 dollar bills.”

He stood up, shook my hand.

“Will see you in a couple of weeks. And Oh Jackson, be careful son, take your time on your trip out to Reno, and have fun. And please whatever you do, do not tell your parents or grandparents or anyone else, that I am still alive; it could be very dangerous for them. I must remain Grant Mason, “The journal will explain.”

We then said our goodbyes and he gave me a hug, similar to the one my dad and uncles give each other when they get together, another family trait.

He then walked out the door.

I had not realized how much power, authority, and presence that he had, until he left the room. No doubt he had disciplined himself to radiate that, instead of the good nature feelings that I used. It was a very important trait to have, particularly if you were a man with a lot of fiscal and political influence. I had already learned something from my new mentor.

I left, and went back to my apartment, changed into shorts and a T, still in kind of a daze, trying to sort out my feelings and thoughts. I had a lot of things that needed to get done, before I could leave. I sat down started making a list of what I needed to do; next I went into the garage and began pulling out the boxes I had stored out there, so I could start packing. The first thing I did was pull down the camera’s and put them in their cases, along with the tapes I had made. I then pulled down the mirror, and was sliding it into its storage box, when the phone rang, I answered, and it was Maria.

“You ready to come over.”

“I guess so, I was just planning next week.” I was wondering how she would take the news of my leaving.”

And she spoke in a very sexy low voice. “Please hurry, I have missed you this week. My little flower blossom is overflowing with pollen and honey, it has missed its bumble bee, in a terrible sort of way.”

“When do want me to come over.”

“You can CUM! Anytime you want. We are ready.

“Are you hungry? I could be, I ate a light lunch.”

“The wine is iced down, steaks are seasoned, salad and bread ready, and most important Mary is sitting here in a very, very small two piece, waiting for you take her to some new sexual heights; and, I swear I can almost hear it purring from here. As for me, I feel like my clit, is as hard as a diamond, I am so horny.”

I felt my dick, stirring, “I have been very neglectful and selfish, in regards to two very fine young ladies who I now see are in need of some tender loving care.”

Her toned changed. “There is nothing tender about what we want, get your butt over here before we start looking in the refrigerator for some endowed cucumbers.”

“Please don’t, that would be a waste of some really good vegetables, and the thought of getting sloppy seconds from a cucumber is not a very pleasant thought. I am walking out the door now.”

I grabbed my packed overnight bag, and left for Maria’s house.

An evening with Mary and Maria was going to be the finish of one of the best days of my life. I drove and parked around the back, and then walked up to and knocked on the back door.

Maria answered the door in a bathing suit that made her look spectacular. Full nudity can be exciting, but nothing does justice to a beautiful woman wearing the right kind of suit, showing just the right amount of sensuous tanned skin. My dick went from zero to 200 in 1 millisecond.

“Come in,” and she reached out and grabbed my dick through my shorts and pulled me into the house. “Mary is in the pool already.”

The door closed, and before I could move Maria had pulled down my shorts to my ankles and squatting down on her heels began sucking my excited cock. She was just sucking, and sucking, I was leaning against the wall, with my hips tilted forward and legs spread so that she could cup my balls and suck me down to the base. She slipped my shorts and under wear off of my ankles leaving me in a T shirt, and tennis shoes. Maria had come a long way since the beginning of the summer, she was really getting very good at sucking cock. I was super rock hard, about ready to blow my load when she stopped and looked up at me.

“There, just right for your entrance.”

She grabbed my overextended dick, picked up my shorts and pulled me along leading me to the to the patio and pool. Mary was laying on an air mattress, topless, playing with her pussy covered by a very small piece of cloth.

“Look what I found at the back door.”

I stood there at the edge of the pool, dick straight out, throbbing from almost cuming.

Mary licked her lips, looking over her sunglasses. “Maria it looks a little wet and shinny have you been a naughty girl?”

“Well I just had to taste it, and make sure that it was spicy enough for our pot pies.”

Mary got off the mattress, walked over to the edge of the pool, reached up grabbed my cock and pulled me down. I was sitting on the edge, while Mary started sucking on my very sensitive extended member. Up and down went her head. Maria, then sat behind me, and put her legs on each side of my hips and began stroking my back, shoulders, and moved her hands around to my chest stroking my nipples.

It didn’t take long before my dick was ready for it to spew its fluid of life out into her mouth. It got that ball bearing hardness, and just when I was ready to go over she stopped and pulled her mouth away. There I was, in that state of not quite cuming, just sitting there with my cock in its most stimulated state but not ready for the grand release.

“Mary is going to play with you my love, and bring you to the edge until you are begging for relief. You don’t mind letting her learn how to drive a man mad with desire so that he will do anything, I call this, “How to get a new jag, or a big diamond ring lesson.” Maria was right, an hour of this and I would promise Mary the presidency to get my power rod off. If they are going to be whores they might as well be expensive hi class whores.

Shit I thought, here I was getting the same treatment that I put Julie Blue Balls through, not letting her bingo unless I willed it. I could have made Mary finish me off, but I was enjoying the spontaneity and the creativity of the two ladies. Well I decided to go along with it, but payback was going to be a bitch, and misery was just going to love company. I knew Maria could read my thoughts this close, and she was submissive to me, so I decided to share my frustration with her. As Mary kept sucking and bringing me to the edge and I broadcast the frustration to Maria’s body. She was now hugging me with her arms, her rock hard tits boring into my back, her legs raised so that she could hump her clit on my lower spine.

Mary was getting off on the power as well as masturbating. She had her pussy right over a pool jet, and had her suit off, and was letting the water shoot right up into and around her cunt. I gave Mary the power over us, making her the Dom, just to see what she would do. It didn’t take much, all younger kids want control over older people. But I blocked her release too; if the man wasn’t going to get his cookies no one else was going to either. She was going to have to balance her need to frustrate Maria and myself with her own need and frustration. I was wondering how long she could hold out.

Maria, just started losing it, she was moaning and begging for Mary to let me cum, pleading with her to give me release, how she needed to be fucked, she was babbling confessing her deepest sexual needs to both of us. Mary was looking up enjoying her power. Mary started moaning deep down in animalistic tones, vibrating on my dick and taking me to greater heights, and each time she was almost on the edge just about ready to go over, she would pull her mouth away from my now blood engorge power pole, she would whimper in frustration of being so close but not there. She even started finger banging herself, leaning back thrusting her hips, her mouth open, eyes closed, working her pussy with her hands in a frenzy, trying to get herself off, totally oblivious to me and Maria watching her.

I love to watch a woman, so wrapped up in her passion that she doesn’t care where she is, or who she is with. In fact when they finish and look around and realized that they have shared their most private essence with a group of people, they are almost totally exhausted and can’t move, they may even have to cover themselves up in order to be able to move and recuperate. For a woman it is like being super naked, for men it’s different, for us to cum in a crowd, it is like being a super show off. For the exhibitionist, it doesn’t get any better, jacking off, than shooting your wad ten-twenty feet with a crowd watching, it is the ultimate performance.

Mary’s need to cum and need to have a cock inside her, made her start drooling like a panting dog, she pulled me into the pool, moved me over to the steps, straddled my hips, and then lowered herself, actually lowered in not a good description. In reality she lined up my dick with her pussy, and then dropped herself on me, smashing into my abdomen.

I felt a twinge, a gasp of pain, as my dick went deep into her. Mary’s cunt was still a little sensitive and relatively inexperienced; in her mind she ready for rough hot fucking, but her Shetland pony was just not ready for a galloping ride. She at first just sat on my cock, keeping it deep, squeezing, feeling my swollen dick head deep in her womb. She just sat there for a few minutes; I leaned back so that my head rested on the pools edge looking up to the sky. But my view was soon blocked, as two cushions fell on each side of my head, next I was looking up at Maria’s beautiful set of swollen pussy lips that were lowering themselves onto my face with her back to Mary. Down Maria came, knees apart, her clit, just so my tongue could reach out and push against it.

Mary then started power fucking me with her hips, moving them so that the head of my dick was just out to just the edge, and then slammed it home so that her public bone smashed into my lower stomach. I could feel her hands on my upper chest. She had to be watching my tongue and mouth rubbing and sucking up and down Maria’s thrusting hips and twat. There was no stopping now, as Mary kept pounding and my tongue stuck straight up, while Maria moved her hips so that it moved up and down her slit centering on her passion button.

And finally Mr. Happy Face, became Mr. Happy, and blew his load into the deep boiling caldron of Mary’s pussy. And when I came, they all came, I reached up and grabbed Maria’s hips, and pulled her down so that I could suck on her clit while she came, making her completely helpless, moaning and whimpering, as I ruthlessly sucked hard and stroked her button of passion with my tongue. I pinned her to my mouth by moving my hands up, and grabbing her hard swollen sensitive tits, pulling them down so that she had to push her entire body including her pussy hard against my face.

Mary, meanwhile overcome with oblivious passion, and even though I couldn’t see it, I could feel her hands stroking and touching Maria’s ass, and privates. It was driving Maria wild, as she was cuming pinned to my face, and knowing that her cousin, another woman, was fingering her cunt and asshole. She wanted to stop it, but was just too overwhelmed with the pleasures that the multi-orgasms were giving her, to protest Mary’s stroking and invading fingers. After shooting the last of my wad into Mary I just laid there sucking and let Mary do her magic to Maria’s ass and Pussy.

When Maria stopped cuming and lifted herself off my face, she turned around, and sat on the edge of the pool feet in the water, nipples still hard and at attention. Mary’s head was now resting on my chest; my dick was still inside her, soft but inside, feeling her vaginal muscles squeezing up and down, enjoying her post orgasmic bliss. Maria looked at me with a look of did you make Mary play we me, look, I shook my head no, and sent out a, “She did that all on her own, it was a moment of passion, your gorgeous, ass and pussy were just to much for her to resist.”

Maria leaned back and was thinking about my thought when I realized deep down that I could really enjoy watching them do a 69, cousins or not. Her eyes flashed at me, for thinking that, but then she realized she might like it too, and then shook her head no trying to drive out that thought. With the emergence of Macho Cock, sex was starting to get a little kinkier, and complicated. I began thinking that so far this summer, I had very little normal one on one straight fucking, that it kept evolving into a group thing, leading to more and more multiple pussy events.

Mary, well Mary was just a rich bitch that just had her pussy opened and wanted to experience everything that felt good, before she “settled down and became the mother of the year.” and didn’t care how or who she did it with.

Well it was past seven, early evening, even though I had eaten lunch, all three of us had expended a tremendous amount of physical sexual energy, and to be a little crude, I was now a hungry son of a bitch. You know how it is with us guys, if we don’t have a hard on, where is the buffet.

Even with my talents I am just a guy whose idea of a perfect day is wake up to a blow job, cum in her mouth, get up take a dump, take a shower, shave, brush ones teeth, eat breakfast, then fuck another beautiful bitch, eat lunch, then fuck a really beautiful bitch, take a nap, wake up, eat an incredible steak dinner and then fuck Pammy with a dick bigger than Tommy’s, and fall asleep. Oh if sometime you wake up in the night with a hard on, in bed is your fantasy babe naked, with really big tits (See Chapter 7) that is ready to suck and fuck you to oblivion, then fall asleep. Next day? See start of this paragraph.

Mary got up off of me, and with a giggle, “I think I need to groom my little kitten. She got up and started walking towards the house, her beautiful ass, swaying with her walk. Nothing is as sexy as a freshly fucked naked woman walking away or towards you, the way they always walk on the balls of their feet.

“Hey, when you are finished, turn off the oven, and take the salad out of the frig, and bring Jackson and I some of the wine that is in the chiller.”

She stopped turned around showing me her extended nipples,

“Maria do I look like your maid?”

“Look, you got to make love to Jackson first, and from what I heard, his wonder boy, gave you at least 3 orgasms, the very least you could do is bring a glass of wine to your stud and your kind elderly cousin for letting you go first.”

“Tisk Tisk, I guess that is the least I could do, I will be right back.

Maria got up, put on her band-aid for a bottom, leaving her top off, moved over to the grill. She opened it, removed a lid from a dish, and there were three rather nicely cut filet steaks, which were promptly placed over a hot fire. I was still sitting, looking up at her perfect form, when she turned around and looked at me.

“I have steaks, bake potatoes, and salad, with Italian bread with virgin olive oil. Unfortunately you have already had the cherry pie desert, however I hope it didn’t ruin your appetite for more.”

“Obviously the olive oil is the only virgin we are going to find in this house tonight.” I said, as I got up, walked over to her from behind. I pressed my soft hanging dick between her ass crack, and I reached around and began rubbing her still swollen clit with one hand, rolling her still hardened nipples with the other, hugging her.

“What happened to my hot Italian Pussy Pie, I was promised earlier?”

She whimpered, “I thought we might make that a late evening snack.”

She started rubbing her ass up and down against my semi-hard cock, moaning as I continued to play with her.

“Oh, Jackson, I need your cock so bad, I have been missing it terribly, please fuck me for a long time, I want to be so sore I can’t wear any panties for a week.”

“I will try my best.”

We just stood there, me playing with her bringing her to the brink, and then stopping. My, dick, was starting to go to yellow alert, getting that fat worm night crawler feeling, as the blood began to move back into it.

Mary came out carrying a tray with a wine bottle in an ice bucket and three glasses.

“Gee guys, don’t you ever slow down,”

Maria pulled away, blushing with passion again her tits hard, she looked at me “Why don’t you finish the steaks, and I will finish the rest of the dinner.”

“Ok, sounds like a plan.”

Mary spoke as she poured the wine, “I will keep Jackson cummpanny, while he is cooking the steaks.”

“Behave yourself Mary, remember I get his dick next.”

Nothing feeds a man’s ego and libido more than having two beautiful women arguing over who gets his dick next; I felt a charge of electricity go right down to the end of my cock.

Mary came over, tits juggling, hips swaying, and handed me and Maria our wine, she slowly walked back in an exaggerated stripper walk, bent over and picked up her wine, showing off her ass, pussy lips, and perfect legs. Maria; looked at me and rolled her eyes with that you got to be kidding look. Mary turned around, slowly, and raised her glass. “Here is to friends, passion, and lots and lots of hard dick.”

Maria’s snorted in surprised and smiled, I laughed, and we all drank from our glasses. It was perfect; the one thing that highlighted this summer besides all of the great pussy; was that I was exposed to some really great and really fine wines. I don’t think Maria’s parents had me fucking their daughter and niece, in mind when they build and stocked their wine cellar. But shit nothing ever really happens according to the way you plan it.

Maria took her glass, and walked into the house, and I began to exercise my masculine skills at burning the meat. It was a slow fire, and the steaks were thick, it would take a while, I was sipping the wine. Mary walked over and refilled my glass walked back to the table, I was thinking what a sexy bitch she was becoming.

The girls wanted theirs well done of coarse, and I like mine medium rare. I was standing watching, sipping the wine, when I felt Mary come around and squat down on her knees in front of me, her mouth was now lined up with my dick. I was acting cool of coarse watching the steaks, not really paying attention to what I new she was going to do.

So, next thing I felt was an ice-cold feeling enveloping my sergeant major. I looked down, and she had my cock in her wine glass, that was filled to the brim.

“I just love red wine, with red meat.”

She then pulled the glass away, leaned in and sucked my dick into her mouth like a large noodle, and began warming it with her mouth, and tongue. It was a maddening sensation as she kept repeating this; that is until I got hard; then when she could no longer dip, she would take a sip into her mouth, and then suck my cock, the cold to warm was just an incredible sensation. She liked to call this little technique of hers dip and sip.

I knew if I came, Maria would be pissed, so I was trying to hold back, even though I had just cum earlier. I had not had enough wine to take the edge off my cock, and I was about to blow my load into Mary’s hot little mouth when Maria came to my rescue.

“Are the steaks ready? Mary you stop that right now, if you make Jackson cum, you are going to have to suck him all through dinner until he is hard again. Remember it is my turn.”

Mary pulled her mouth away from my power prick, and looked up at me with those baby blue eyes, blinking them, “I just wanted to keep our friend here from being bored, and one doesn’t get a chance to eat pussy coated dick, dipped in red wine, spiced with a little cock sauce every day. You really ought to come over here and try it Maria, it taste soooo good.”

She leaned back on her heals, showing me her playboy tits and trimmed pussy, looking over at her topless cousin.

“No thank you, I have no desire to taste your pussy juice, although the cock sauce is tempting.”

Here I was standing once again with a record hard on, having my dick being talked about without me really being there.

It broke the trance,

I never lost my T-shirt, even though somewhere I lost my shoes

I put the steaks on a plate, handed them to Maria, walked over to the edge of the pool, slipped on my tennis shoes; that were next to my shorts and ware. I just picked them up and put them on a lawn chair.

Mary and Maria had both walked into the house; I came in, and in the small dining room, was a table already set. We just ate, and made small talk. The steaks were perfect, so tender I could cut them with a plastic knife. After finishing, and drinking the last of the wine, Mary spoke.

“I have a date tonight.”

Maria looked over at me eyebrows raised, “A date?”

“Well I made it last week, I thought we were partying last night. It is with Brad Mathis, you know the one who I play tennis with. It has taken me all summer to get him to ask me out. I just can’t break it with him. He is picking me up at my house around nine. We are going to see a drive in movie.”

“You aren’t going to lay him tonight are you?”

“Well I might have if I just hadn’t been given a royal fucking of the century, I don’t think my pussy could handle another session tonight.” She looked at me, “I am really sore right now, you gave my little kitten a real work out. But I might just pull a double header.” She looked at us, “Wouldn’t that just be so kinky, to get two guys off in one night. Maybe I should take some wine with me, for a little more dip and sip.”

Maria looked at me, “We have created a sex monster.”

“Hey, I am just the contractor, you’re the one who is the architect; you designed this thing.”

“Mary, tomorrow morning, you come back over here, we need to talk about a little self control. This is still a small town. You need to be careful.”

“I will, when I am finished with him I will have him craving my blow jobs so bad he will join the Marines if I ask him, and if he tells a soul about it, then his dick with wine will never touch mine ever again.”

The bitch was a fast learner.

Mary got up, “Can I use your shower, and change.”

She still was naked I added, “You mean use the shower and get dressed.”

She looked at herself and giggled, “Your right, I forgot I was sitting her without clothes on.”

“Sure, guest bathroom has what you need.”

Mary left the room; I remembered thinking, I was going to miss that ass tonight.

Maria looked at me and spoke, “When I finish with you tonight, the only ass you are going to miss is mine. That along with my cunt, tits, and, " she then stuck out her tongue and licked her fork.

I had forgotten that she could read my thoughts.

“Talk is real cheap, I have heard that from babes before, just as they pass out from their 39th orgasm.

Her eyes twinkled, “When Mary leaves lets go get into the hot tub, I have another bottle chilled, and it is waiting there, I was hoping for a repeat of our first evening together, only with fewer pussies to share you with, but it looks like I am going to have you all to myself.”

I could tell she had been planning this all day.

When a woman plans all day how she wants to be fucked it is best to go along with it no matter how stupid it seems to you. Her hormones are running full force and she is ready to fuck you like you have never been fucked before. Many a guy has lost his golden opportunity to get the best pussy he ever had in his life because he did not recognize the signals. If she puts on what she thinks is a sexy outfit, and puts on perfume the smells like oranges or some fruit like blueberries that is called passionate blue, and even if the dress reaches the floor, or she is thinks she is being bold, showing just the top of her tits no nipples, go with it, compliment her, tell her how hot she is. Lie like a social-path, and prepare yourself for the best night of sex you have had in a long time. If you are over 50 get out the Viagra and dive in.

However there is a down side to this. You just reinforced her behavior, so that the only sexy thing you are going to get her to wear is something out of a 1930’s movie. And that is because all women, even the women of the 90’s after getting married are frozen in the 1930’s. How do I know, take a look at the mall. There are department stores after department store offering dull boring bras, panties, and sleep-ware that your wife, mother and grandmother buy. Granted the sizes are bigger as the women’s butts grow, but the design and style are pretty much the same.

But in the same mall, there is only one Frederick’s of Hollywood, with about 2% of the total mall floor space that sells the really hot things that us guys hope that their wives will buy. And do our wives go in there and buy the hot stuff? When elephants fly. Nope most of the women in there are single, looking to land them a guy, the richer the guy the hotter the clothes, or they are just married and are working on getting hubby to buy them a house. Same rule applies here, the bigger the house the hotter the clothes, the better the blowjobs. But, be assured after you are married, buy her dream home, the hot stuff goes to the bottom drawer of the dresser, or becomes a dust rag. Next, out comes the flannel, and all of the sudden she becomes an expert in hand-jobs, that is, unless she is pushing for a new diamond or fur coat.

Authors note: There seems to be a little discussion over Jackson’s opinion that all women prostitute themselves for things but to different degrees, and did that include his mother. Although all of us would like to think our mother’s are somehow different, we have to accept the fact in order for us to be reading this story our parents, our mom, had to engage in procreative activity. The sperm had to get to the egg somehow.

I have stopped here help the reader understand, that many of the opinions offered in Jackson’s biography, were developed after a lifetime of observing women, starting in his early years with his mother. For he remembered as a small child, his father saying emphatically no to something that his mother ask him for at the dinner table only to find out that he had changed his mind a few days later, and that the change in heart coincided with breakfast being served a little later than usual. That the phrase, “Why don’t we sleep on it,” was used a lot in his home, and that many times no’s turned to yes’s the next day. Therefore, Jackson only reached both a theory and conclusion as to why his dad changed his mind, as to ones parent’s sex life; there are just some things one does not need to know.

We talked just town talk, about the party, who was going with whom, and I was updated on Susan and Nancy. Seems they both were having a good time on the road. “Jackson, I have been accepted into a law school just an hour drive to where you and Mary are going to school, they specialize in international corporate law. She was looking down on her plate, putting a few crumbs on her fork, looked up at me with her dark eyes.

“Do you think we might be able to get together occasionally, say on the weekends?”

“I think that could be arranged, are you sure you would want to be seen with an underclassman, being a law student and all?”

“Being seen out in public was not what I had in mind. I was thinking more of undercover meetings. You know your dick, my pussy, engaged in illegal sexual conduct, if I am going to be a lawyer; I really need to be good at fucking.”

“Like I said I think it can be arranged.”

Mary walked in wearing a very tight short skirt, sandals, and a T shirt with her new school on it.

“I am off, thank you for having me over, and the dinner. I hope you two enjoy yourselves, I will see you tomorrow, cusss, bye Jackson.” And she walked over and reached down and squeeze my semi hard cock, “It felt sooo good, could I maybe come back after my date?”

Maria looked at Mary then me. " I suppose you could, you have a key, but I can’t promise you that after I am finished with Jackson’s Locomotive that it will have any steam left.”

I looked up at her, “If you do come back, don’t expect me to kiss you hello.”

Mary, looked at Maria, both a little puzzled then they both caught on, and laugh out loud.

“Even if I use lots of mouthwash?”

“Even if you use a gallon of mouthwash.”

“Maybe I will, maybe I won’t, depends on how it goes, but if I do, keep it nice and hard for me.”

She turned and walked away, a few seconds later we heard the front door close

Maria was up, and cleaning the table and washing the dishes, and putting them in the washer.

I went outside to the pool area, picked up glasses and put my shorts back on, and walked back into the house.

There are some guys that like to walk around nude or without any shorts on. Me I don’t like to walk into a strange area with my dick and balls hanging, without any protection. I like to keep my boys covered until they are needed. We all have been in someone else’s home, where there was a table with a sharp corner; where we smacked our ankle into it, an object sticking out that catches your shirt or pants. Did you ever notice that whenever you have a favorite shirt, one you really like to wear and you save it for special occasions; that you can depend on one of two things happening to it: A: You will catch it, or tear it on something, or B: You will put an ink pen in your pocket without the cap on and thus the ink will stain and ruin it forever.

Besides Maria had her bottoms on, what is fair is fair.

After doing the domestic chores, we moved back towards the hot tube area and true to her word, there was another bottle of wine opened and iced down.

This time we both stripped and moved over the tub, and eased ourselves into the water.