The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A LITTLE INFLUENCE

CHAPTER 9

Maria, moved next to me, I put my right arm up around her shoulder drawing her to my body. She took her right hand and starting playing with my cock, and I could feel along my thigh her left hand playing with her pussy. I was sipping a very cold glass of superb wine.

“Jackson, I want to tell you something about me, could we talk now, while I get you ready for our next session of extra curricular activity?”

“Maria, as long as you are playing with my sergeant major you can talk about any thing you want. Can’t promise that I will be listening if it starts feeling too good, but you just talk as much as your little hearts desire.”

Time for a science break

For the readers I am about to solve the puzzle of why women talk about bullshit trivial things when they are “Making Love,” and men just fake listening while they are fucking. With men, when about to penetrate, our communication skills shift down below our waist, and we want our hard-on to do the talking. Men’s physical minds work differently than women. Men, only use only one hemisphere at a time, women use both. The side that talks in a man is not the side that works when physical activity is demanded. And this is a positive thing in the wild, if you are hunting game, being chased by a saber tooth tiger, or in a battle for survival, you don’t need to be talking about the fucking weather.

Women though have both hemispheres functioning all of the time. This is no doubt a skill needed to raise children. She has a mind always ready to communicate to each member of the family, constantly on the alert, addressing each child’s need on their level. This allows women to be able to multi-task, which is extremely valuable in today’s complex society.

That is why they can talk any time and anywhere, and that is why they can ask you if you took out the garbage just as you are about to blow your load. Its not that they are not enamored with your cock and you shooting your hot passion in their pussy’s, it is just a scientific fact, that their minds are working all of the time. And that is why we guys always get fucked with we fuck them. We may be physical giants in strength and size, but they are the mental giants of today’s society, and if the younger guys are not careful, they are going to end up just being sperm donors, with no real say so in our society. Oh no? When was the last time Congress and the president passed a law helping guys? And this is an institution that is dominantly male. I promise you, the breast cancer research bill will be passed and signed way long before the prostrate cancer bill.

Watch couples who are walking or running together, and you will always see the woman’s mouth going 90 miles an hour, and the man just nodding. Why? Well, he is using the action part of his brain, and it takes effort to activate his brain to communicate words. So he just nods or agrees to whatever she is saying. Which is all she wants anyway.

Now back to the story.

“Fair enough.”

In just barely, easing into her mind I got the feeling that she wanted to share an important part of her. Something she had been holding back and was looking for someone to tell and not judge. So I broadcast a sense of security, and let her talk.

“My first year at college was a very busy one. As you know, I got into a very prestigious eastern school, that was very hard, and I had to play catch up, leaving no time for any social life that first semester. You now I am the youngest of the family like you are, and when I called home I found out that mom and dad were going to visit my brother in San Francisco and would not be home for Christmas and New Years. Staying in San Francisco sleeping on my brother’s couch did not appeal to me, and I did not want to be home alone, so I decided to stay on campus for the holidays.

I was totally burned out, and wanted to relax. I had a friend an older classmate, my assigned big sister, in the dorm. She came from Upstate New York, around Buffalo, and when she found out I was not going home she invited me to her house to spend the holidays with her. She knew I had been working hard to maintain my grades and hinted that she had some single male friends, and maybe after Christmas we could go up into the mountains and do a little snow skiing. She had a car, a big Buick, and we could drive up to her home together, it was about a 16 hour drive if the weather was good.

I said sure if I didn’t put her family out. She said at her house the more the better, besides it would get her off the hook. It seemed every holiday her mom was arranging that she meet some eligible guy, and she would have to have at least one date, and then get the third degree about how she felt about him, this time “I will have some protection.”

I remember laughing out loud, as she told me about some of those dates. They were really a wonderful group of people. She came from a big Italian, Irish Catholic family, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles and cousins, it was just like in the movies, and they all had those New York accents. They made me feel like I was part of the family, and of course they made fun of me and my Midwest small town twang.

My friend ran with a crowd of guys and gals; that were all about the same age, all of them single not yet married and for the most part they had all grown up together. Every year after Christmas they rented a place up in the mountains and went skiing, and partying. Did I say party, you know the word, P A R T Y well they invented it. There were about 16-18eople, I can’t really remember now how many were there, but it was a pretty good size group. They rented three cabins, connected together, and each cabin had three rooms, and a kitchen, but the center cabin had a very large open area, a large fireplace and glassed in front with a high ceiling that gave us a spectacular view of the mountains.”

I could tell where this was going and my dick was starting to get really hard.

“We were just down the road from the ski sloops, and after skiing all day, we went to the clubs until they closed, and then went back to our places and really started going. I mean I don’t remember sleeping any at all for 5 days. There were more gals than guys, simply because one of them got the flu and could not come, and I was extra. It didn’t seem to bother anyone; they went as a group, not really pairing. There were one or two that seemed to be a couple, but my friend told me that was because they went steady in high school, but there was not really any commitment.

As we were driving up, she told me, “If a guy turns you on, tell him, don’t be shy, it won’t offend any of the girls. Meet a guy at one of the clubs, bring him home, no one will get upset. There are only three rules here, you can’t force yourself on someone, there is no jealously, no drugs, and just booze. You get jealous, or bring dope, or become too aggressive, you get to leave, and not come back. We are all here to have a good time, and don’t want to have to worry about be busted over some cheap pot or if some bitch calls the police and complains she was raped. Sometimes with the drinking it gets a little wild, a few of the people like to show off, it might shock you, but go with it. No one will force you to do something you don’t want to do, you can always leave and go to your room.”

“Are you trying to tell me if I rape a guy, I will be kicked out?”

She wore glasses when she drove her car; she looked at me her glasses down on her nose so I could see her eyes, “Only if he complains. So if you are going to rape him, do a good fucking job, so I don’t have to drive you home.”

We both giggled.

When we got to cabins, we unloaded, and moved our bags into our room. After we unpacked we all moved to the middle cabin where everyone was gathering. There were Sam’s, Kathy’s, Richard’s just a group of young kids ready to have a good time. My friend Jean, introduced me to Joey Vinci. He had been the one to rent the cabins, and make the arrangements. He was the Fonz, to the group, both stud and muscle man.

“Joey, this is my friend from school, Maria.

I put out my hand, “Hi,” and he took it.

“Joey is the groups enforcer, anyone gets out of hand, come to Joey, he will set them straight.”

“I looked at him blinking my eyes in my best flirt, “what if Joey gets too aggressive?

Joey, grinned with a mouth of white straight teeth, “Being aggressive, is not my style or problem.”

He then took my hand, and kissed it, and I felt in a split second, just a flick of his tongue on the sensitive skin, between my middle and index finger.

“Don’t forget to call for me, if you need any help.”

He turned and walked away, and we both looked at his tight ass in jeans. I stood there my hand still stretched out. Looking a little bit dazzled.

“Joey eats pussy like lions eat red meat. Every girl here would give her left tit, to have Joey spend the night with him. If he asked, you just go, after a night with Joey, you might as well die, you have experienced it all. He eats pussy and he has a dick that has to be as thick as my wrist the group calls him the Italian Stallion.”

I looked at her. “Have you slept with him?”

“Only in my dreams, but some of the ladies here can’t stop talking about their night with, big fella, its been said one night with Joey and you are spoiled for life.”

Joey just blew the shit out of my, “guys with big dicks don’t fuck as well as guys with smaller ones,” theory. I now had two choices. I could revise my theory, or develop a new one. This would mean I might have to conclude that guys with big dicks have the edge over us smaller guys or I needed to adopt the Democratic Party’s Far Left Wing method of dealing with truths that don’t line up to their view of the world. Which is to continue to embrace the unsound theory and conclusion, but contact the Democratic Party’s Rapid Response Team, the New York Times Editorial Staff, and publish the fact Joey could not possibly eat pussy, or fuck a woman because he is gay, and that he gets positively nauseated when he gets physically close to a woman.

My cock was really starting to get hard, not because Joey was gay, (Shit it was published in the New York Times, and they never lie) but because Maria was developing some really good hands-on-skills.

Maria noticed its throbbing and hardness.

“Is my baby boy getting excited about little Maria’s naughty story?” And then she squeezed the shit out of it.

“Hey, not so hard, it is not made out of steel you know.”

“Sorry, I just didn’t want you to cum yet, am I just stoking up the fires.”

Then she leaned up and started whispering in my ear, in a sort of sexy raspy voice, while at the same time, began softly squeezing my cock up and down its length with her soft tiny hand. “I want plenty of pile driving steam, and your balls swollen and full of hot cum, ready to put out the forest fire that is raging between my legs. I am going to fuck you to an inch of your life.”

The wine was having its effect, there was a numbing going on, and it was a good thing too. Because by then, I would have become an underwater volcano, shooting hot lava up to the surface, in great powerful explosions.

“By the time we all got there it was very late afternoon, and the sky was darkening. We went to the ski center, and rented our gear and brought it back to our cabins. Next we fixed dinner. They had real cheese fondue with wine mixed in, and made sandwiches, and there was also hot French onion soup. When the sun went down, the main cabin started cooling off, and we all sat around the fire, and they told stories about what they had been doing since the last year. Ed one of the other guys, passed around jiggers, and then he filled them with Ouzo. Ouzo? Yes you know it is a Greek Liquor, taste like liquorish, and goes down warm. It is a perfect winter drink, taste good, warming your body and then it knocks the shit out of you.

Ed walked to the center of the room and spoke.

“Once again little children with big grownup bodies; let us go over the rules.

Rule number one, no one has to play if they don’t want to

Rule number two; we are all friends here, if you have special feelings keep them to yourself or leave. There is no room for fighting, over a member of the opposite sex.

That especially goes for you ladies in regards to me, and I will be more than happy to sacrifice my body to as many women that want me in order to keep the piece. (I know it is suppose to be peace, but this is a double meaning here, one of the few grammar errors I actually made on purpose.)” There was moaning throughout the room, two or three people threw couch pillows at him.

“Rule number three, No dope of any kind is allowed please remove it from the premises or flush it down the toilet.

Rule Number four is whatever happens here, happened here. No talking to anyone outside this group of people as to what happens here, got that No Balls?”

Every one in the room laughed, they all looked at a guy who’s last name was Noble, his nickname was no balls, and he was the groups BS expert. Jean told me later no one could shovel BS faster and better that Noble.

Rule Number Five is that there is no rule number Five, other than my uncle Tony donated a nice box load of condoms for our festivities. You will find an ample supply in the top drawer of nightstand next to every bed. I know most of you girls are on the pill, but you can’t be too careful.

“Joey,” He spoke louder in that New York Italian accent.

“Ya, what you want.”

“The extra large black sizes, they’re wrapped in purple, you other guys, if you are 7 or under, use the white sizes so they don’t fall off. Joey you use the purple ones so they don’t break.”

I looked at Jean, like is he serious, she mouth to me, 12 inches, and pointed to her wrist.

“Use them right, remember accidents cause people.”

I am going to stop here. The next couple of paragraphs are not intended to be racist, but shit let the chips fall where they may.

It appears that biologically, males with African descendent genes have been given large sexual appendages. And a constant reference to this biological trait is a very common theme among the IR Web sites. It has been scientifically documented that the male sex organs sizes varies on average with each race, and that the African male has on average a larger penis than the rest of the races. Since we know this is true, we must now explore the reason for this specific biological adaptation. Remember the purpose of a Penis is to penetrate and inject sperm into the sexual orifice of the female so that an egg is fertilized and conception occurs bringing about the birth of an infant. We look at the population of the world we see that the Oriental males who are often credited and documented with having the smallest size, have been very prolific, out fucking all of the races combined. So one can have a small dick, and still make babies. So if in Africa, males need really big sexual organs in order to procreate, what is nature saying about black pussy? An elephant male needs a really big dick because he is going to fuck a really big elephant twat. In nature, the bigger the hole, the bigger the dick. So are we now talking Grand Canyon or what? Rappers refer to their women as ho’s. Not caves, not tunnels, not velvet gloves, a sheath for their swords, a holster for their gun, not even a foxhole, but a hole. I don’t know about you when someone says there is a hole in the ground, I think big. Personally I never have seen a pussy that looks like a hole, but then I have never personally seen a black pussy.

One of the more common subject matters in IR stories is that black males, with big dicks, fuck white housewives who being married and have had several children have very tight pussies. I am sorry no woman who has had a baby, much less two or more; has a tight pussy. So if a black man whose dick hangs down to his knees, is telling you that the white pussy he has been fucking after two or three kids is tight. I kind of wonder what has he been fucking. Flicka?

You know the old line, “Let me find my keys and you and I will both drive out. “Tight pussy’s are for ugly teenagers, or as the joke goes today an ugly kindergartener.

I have yet to find any erotic stories about black pussies being tight, or that there are any black males that are out there who want to fuck black pussy. There a few stories out there were there where white males do have intercourse with black women, but the white males all seemed to have black size dicks when they do.

Again this is just a personal observation. Those of you that have big, small, or medium size dicks; know who you are, if you have children and the old lady gets her cookies, when you are engaged in your procreative activity, it is large enough to get the job done. Me I am still trying to figure out how to use a pump without sucking my balls into it (That hurts like a son of a bitch.) So I can start driving an old pickup truck instead of a Mercedes or a Jag.

Now the rest of the story

Someone brought a boom box, and the music started going.

I sat on a couch, sipping my Ouzo, watching different people dance and every time my jigger was empty someone would walk by and fill it. It felt good, just letting go, listening to the music. I danced a few dances then sat back down leaning against the pillows just enjoying myself.

Jean, came up to me tapped me on the shoulder, I looked up at her, “Feel like a game of strip poker?”

I looked up at her, “Strip poker you are kidding aren’t you?”

“Nope, there is a game about to start, they are looking for another babe to complete the game, in the cabin next door; we’ve kept it a little warmer for obvious reason’s. It might give you a chance to show off, and mix without any commitment. Nothing breaks the ice in a group like a strip poker game.”

What the hell I thought, I was always lucky and good at cards, and most of the guys were really good looking. I was curious what some of them had in those Jeans.

“Are you playing?”

“Of coarse, I never miss a chance. Strip poker is the only game I know that one can get a guy naked, hard and horny and then leave them in that state and not be called a tease.”

We got up, and went into the other cabin, and there was a coffee table in the middle of the room, and couch pillows were on the floor. There were 7 people sitting around the table, 4 guys, and three girls. Jean and I were the other two, and we each sat between two guys. There was another game going on the opposite end of the cabin. I heard later that game got a little more intimate.

Keith, was sitting with the cards.

“Here are the rules according to Keith. Because there are nine of us, we are going to use two decks. Every one has to ante an article of clothing, once you take it off, you can’t put it back on. After you get your cards you can discard and take more cards. After that you are required to join in at least one round of betting, clothing to be added and removed if you lose. If you win, you get to keep your ante and an equivalent article you won, losers clothing well be put in the losers pile over there. He pointed to a basket. If you find yourself low on clothing you can stay in a game and possibly get some of them back to keep you in the game. If you run out of clothes then you can commit to the bowl. He pointed to a glass bowl; these had folded papers, pink for the girls, blue for the guys. You must draw from the bowl and do whatever you draw says at the end of the game. Once you have lost of all your clothes, then you must serve the rest of the players until the game is over. Meaning if we need some fondue in the other room, you must go there in your naked beauty and get it.”

I looked at Jean, my eyes brows raised a little, and gave her that I better not lose look. And I saw expressions on the other girls faces like, shit, this could be embarrassing.

Jean’s eyes just twinkled. I found our later, that the three girls and myself had never been to the lodge before, and this was our introduction to the days ahead. The three girls were long time friends of some of the people, but this was the first time they had been invited to the. ‘Ski Lodge Party,” as the group like to call it. We were the cherries of the collection, and this poker game was designed to loosen our inhibitions, and not be shy with our bodies.

“Since some of you ladies may have very little poker playing experience we are going to give you a handicap, When you are down to your, underwear, you can option to drink a jigger of ouzo instead of anteing up or betting the first round. You can do this four times. I can assure you all of us guys will be counting. A little advice, the cabin is warm, but the floor gets cool, keep the socks on as long as you modestly can. Now if you don’t want to play, now is the time to leave, no one will fault you, however it would be considered poor manners if you decide to chicken out later. Each of the girls looked at each other, they said Ok. I am sure they were like me, figuring they would keep their bra’s and panties on, they had shown that much skin at the swimming pool.

We started playing, and different people lost at different rates. The girls with the exception of Jean, played to stay clothed. The guys played to get naked as soon as possible. But, it seemed that the girls continuously had bad hands. I always expected that there was some cheating going on, but I was too lit on the Ouzo to notice. Pretty soon I was down to my panties and bra, and had 3 jiggers of anti-freeze to help keep me warm and not be too embarrassed. Jean was down to her socks, electing to keep her feet warm, and not worrying about the guys seeing her tits and pussy. The other girls were topless, the Ouzo had made it easy for them to get undressed, no doubt Keith’s rules had been practiced on many a chick before.

The one thing I can still remember about Jean, was that she was a dark redhead. The mixture of a Carrot tip mom with a dark Sicilian dad, it gave her hair that dark, auburn red hair look, even down to her public hairs.

One of the guys was down to his socks, was sitting next to me. His Charlie was hard, not quite up to your speed but he was turned on, I hadn’t had too much experience with what a George looked like, and I found myself looking at it several times. I wasn’t a total virgin; I lost my virginity at the end of summer before I left for college.

“Who was the lucky guy?”

“Fred Rains.”

“Fred Rains popped your cherry?”

“Yes, I was in looovvvvve, we were both leaving to go to different schools, I let him take me in hopes that he would remember and want me forever.”

“And?”

“Three weeks after school started, he wrote me a letter, saying he wanted to break up so he could meet and date other women, in other words he dumped me, I was crushed, and hurt, I guess sacrificing my virginity in the name of love did not make much of an impression with him.

A few more hands and I was down to my panties with one jigger left. The girls had used up all of their Ouzo’s and they were down to their panties, feeling no pain. Three of the guys were naked, and Keith was in his speedo, their Fred’s were straight and proud, but they all had their socks on.

One of the girls had big breast, firm and high, I think she was Jewish, or some southern Europe heritage. The other girls were almost a B, and C size.

Keith spoke, “Ok Ante up,”

“This was the moment for all of us, I drank my Ouzo, in went socks, and the last speedo that belonged to Keith, when he stood, and pulled down his blue jocks, he looked me and all of the other girls in the eye as he showed me his semi hard member. It was like a long fat snake. I heard Jean make that mummm, sound you make when you taste something good. The other girls were staring hard at his penis, and I heard a gasp as he made it twitch. Each girl then stood, and each pushed down their panties showing us their pubic hair, their nipples were hard either from the coolness of being exposed the air or were turned on. I remember my nipples were standing out and were hard as erasers.”

I heard one of the guys, say “Nice”.

“Which was it for you, the cold air, or were you turned on?”

“My pussy was tingle-ling, and I wasn’t trying to hide it, the Ouzo had gone right down to my love button, not to mention that I was surrounded on two sides by hard Charlie’s that were throbbing with each beat of their heart. I have always been proud of my body, and that night I was displaying my turned on nipples to the guys, or anyone else that wanted to look at them.

We all took our cards, the guys bet the other sock, and I bet my panties. The three girls including Jean had to draw the folded papers, from the bowl, and put it in front of them without reading what it said.

All the guys folded as Keith bet another sock. I had a choice fold, take off my last vestige of clothing or call him, drawing from the bowl. I had what I thought was a good hand, two pair. I called him, drawing from the bowl. The girls had to fold, with nothing left.

The moment of truth came Keith, had three of a kind, and was the winner. I lost and had to stand up, with everyone watching and take off my panties.”

I heard one of the guys look up at me and say, “Man she is built like a brick shit house what a hot body. If I had been sober, I would have been embarrassed, but I was running on Ouzo and was standing their proud, and I slowly did my best bump and grind as I turned around so that they could see all of me.”

Then, Keith held out his hand for my panties, his dick was starting to grow. I handed them to him, he brought them up to his nose, they were wet, I was excited.”

“It does seem that our little Midwest Farmers Daughter is a little bit turned on.”

“I tried to sit down. Keith looked up at me, “Just a minute stand there, don’t move, you are just so beautiful and sexy, I just want to enjoy it.”

“I reveled in the compliment, I felt like I was the winner of amateur night in a strip club, I was so high and turned on.”

“You may sit now, so we can go to phase two of the game.” He looked at us ladies. “Now we come to the instructions that you have drawn from the bowl. I will give you two choices. You can spend the next 12 hours nude, walking around showing yourself to everyone here, until we are ready to go skiing in the morning, or you can fulfill the demand that is in the note. As you know we can’t force you to do anything you don’t want to do but; it would be a big let down if you cheated and did not complete your assigned task. As a consequence of not fulfilling your obligation, you would be essentially become like poor Rudolf and be banned from any more rain deer games for the rest of the trip, and I doubt if anyone would ask you back.”

“What are the orders like? Oh, I don’t know, it was one of Joey’s girls who wrote them, I haven’t seen them. I do know there are no intercourse commands, unless one wants to, mainly petting, getting turned on, you know a little exhibitionism.”

“Well, Jean and another girl a tow toned blond, elected to go nude for the next 12 hours, the big breasted girl, Solid blond, and myself elected to go with the commands.”

“Two toned blonde?”

“You know, blond top, but pubic hair black or dark. Not a genetic phenotype of the blond race.”

“I see, and a solid blond, both blond top, pussy hair and all.”

“Hey, that is pretty good, you’re kind of smart. Do you go to college?”

“Ok, Ok, sorry I asked, what were the bowl instructions?”

There was a hard squeeze on my cock again, I knew I must have been a little too hard for little miss storyteller here, and she was cooling it down again. This time I didn’t bitch. But to be honest, I was feeling pretty good, the wine was finally doing its thing, and I was in that perfect buzz you get when you have been drinking the right amount. Having my dick stroked while being told a hot erotic story wasn’t hurting either. I was very tempted to take physical control. I was just about ready to roll over on top of my Jaclyn Susan, cram my pussy-seeking missile into her treasure cove and start pounding into her like a Bull Elephant.

“Oh, be patient my darling, I promise you the story is worth the wait, I will make you glad you waited.

Suddenly my mind connected to hers and it was like I was sitting there in the poker game looking through her eyes, and I was looking at each of the people around the table. Maria, like me had perfect recall, and I was now seeing and feeling, what she saw and felt. And my dick, well my dick I swear grew another 5 inches, and I thought I could now see it the sticking up above the water, in the hot tub. (In my dreams) I also noticed that the color patterns that we both had were merging and spiraling above our heads in twisting corkscrew patterns. Below our bodies were circled by the exact same colors, it was like we were wrapped in a blanket of light together. I had never seen this before and was not sure what it meant, a question for Alex? I didn’t have to be Sherlock Holmes to know it must have had something to do with our minds now being connected.

Keith spoke, “To make this fair, the first to draw is the first to open their instructions and please read them out loud.”

“The girl with the large breast was the first to draw, and she opened up the double folded instructions and read them to us.”

I could see her in my mind, as well as the rest of the room, it was like watching a movie but it was inside my head. And she did have nice large natural young tits.

“The dark eyed beauty read the instructions and then spoke out loud, “well it seems that I have two choices. I can bring my self to a climax, or bring another member of the opposite sex to a climax without using my hands. She looked around at the guys and then said, “Do I have any volunteers?

One of the guys looked at her and stood up, at attention, and saluted and spoke in a crisp authoritative manner, his Fred sticking out straight and said, “I would like to volunteer my weapon so that you can complete your assignment sir.”

“We all laughed out loud, it was to the point of being ridiculous, but it was very funny.”

“Well come here soldier, and I will see what I can do to relieve your condition.”

She got up, and walked over to the kitchen area, looked into some sacks, and grabbed a bottle of olive oil that we had used to cook with. I noticed her legs were thick and solid.”

“Solid?”

You know, just under 5 foot high and built low to the ground. Big breast, small waste, strong round hips, and legs that looked like a tree trunks, but there was not an ounce of fat on her.

She then sat back down and patted the table we were playing on. “Come her honey, sit down on the table, and let me put a little oil on your gun. He sat on the table, she on the floor on her knees.

She poured the olive oil on her hands, and then began to rub them on her breast, and then poured oil on her volunteer’s penis, then sat up, and leaned forward and wrapped his hardened member between her two ample bosom trapping his flesh in a warm tunnel of flesh.

“Penis? Hardened member? Charlie, George, Fred, Ample Bosom? Maria, we aren’t telling this story to the home and garden club. You can use a little more basic terminology. You, know dick, tits, pussy, cunt.”

“Hey do you want me to tell this story or not, it is either my words, or you can just guess what happened.”

“OK, OK, I will just listen.”

“Thank you Mr. Critic.” She squeezed my dick, firmly again.

“He laid down flat on the table, the girl was now between his legs, his exited, “DICK,” was captured in a tunnel of warmth, and she started moving up and down, faster and faster. These guys had been hard for at least and hour, and it did not take very long for him to go, “Oh Shit,” and start BLASTING CUM!!!!! on her.

I had never witnessed any other sexual act and had never even seen a porno movie, let alone a couple doing kinking stuff to each other. Watching her, make him orgasm, was making me so horny and turned on. I watched his stuff oh I mean CUM shoot up onto her chin and throat, and heard her started cooing and moaning as she felt his John Henry, oh let me see you want COCK, throbbing between her breasts. His essence ops forgot, “CUMMM,” was all over her neck and chest, and she kept it going until he stopped throbbing his CUMMMM on her body.

She looked at him with dark eyes, as he lifted his head off the table, with a blissful look, and spoke. “I really need to make sure we have gotten all of the venom out of this horny snake.”

She then leaned down and sucked his now softening Charlie, excuse me, DICK! Happy now? All the way down to its base. Keeping her mouth on his stomach, her checks hollow, sucking him like a vacuum cleaner. Her now captive volunteer was going ballistic, and I was watching the first blowjob, I had ever seen. I could hear her slurping and sucking sounds as pulled her head up, and let his completely deflated,”

Maria, stopped stroking my dick and then spoke in my ear, rather loudly

“PRICK, Pop out of her mouth.”

“There we go, is my little soldier happy that he volunteered his bugle for me to play with?”

“Anytime, you really ought to join the USO.”

She got up putting her long dark hair up into a bun, and walked into the bathroom, and we heard the shower running.

The guy, I think his name was Jeff, got up, and also went into the bathroom, and we saw him come out with his torso wet and was wiping himself off with a paper towel.

Keith, his Charlie now large, solid, and hard looked at the blond, and said, “I believe you are next.” “Oh, excuse me, his BIG HORSE SIZED PRICK.”

She opened her instructions. ‘Hum, I just don’t know. Bring two members of the opposite sex off at the same time, any way that I wanted, or let them get me off, without using their hands or Charlie’s.

Maria stopped, looked me in the eyes, oh yes Mr. Story Critic wants COCK. Think I could find two guys with COCKS, that would like me to relieve some of their tensions.”

The little blond was cute, she had a nice size breast, sorry, I meant BIG TITTIES, small waist, broad hips, that spoke of German, Danish heritage. Two guys raised their hands, “Whatever you want, we are ready willing and able to help you fulfill your obligation to the game.”

“Ok, Ok you win, you can use your own words, I am sorry I even brought it up, but you know you are going to pay for this little outburst of rebellion.”

She giggled, “I hope so.”

Maria, was now really happy, and she was enjoying herself. I could sense real freedom, comfort, and joy being with me.

The little blond, they called her Mary, pointed to two pillows on the floor.

“Ok, come over here and lay down with me in the middle on your backs.”

They both got down on the carpet, with pillows behind their heads. She reached over to the table, and picked up the oil. I am going to jack you both off, if one comes before the other, the one who doesn’t cum, the remaining one, I will get off either with my pussy or my mouth, his choice.”

“I still couldn’t believe I was sitting there about to watch a girl bring two guys off with her hands. I looked over at Jean, she was a little surprised by the new girls aggressiveness, it must have been the drinks, and judging from her hard nipples, she was just as horny as the guys. Ruth, that was the first girl’s name, I remember it now, came out of the bathroom, and sat next to the guy she had just had breast sex with. By the shine in her eyes, I could tell she wasn’t through with her Audie Murphy.”

And Mary, well she went to work on her two guys. Their penis’s again were pretty stiff, and had been ready to go for the last hour. She sat with her back to them, and really started working her arms up and down, squeezing their cocks all the way up and down, making their hips lift up, as she pulled them upward, and then grind their asses into the carpet as she pulled them down. Judging from her skill, she had jacked off quite a few guys in her life. She would go real fast up and down, and then slowly have her hand move up and down in a slow pattern, up over the top of their love tools and then all the way to the base. She repeated this, making the guys mad with the need to shoot off.

Then I heard one of them moan really deeply and I could see his penis looked like it was hard as a rock, and the head turned deep purplish blue, and suddenly it started spewing out its fountain of youth, his orgasm was completely displayed for all of us to see. I remember leaning towards them so I could get a better view.

Jean and Keith smiled at me, I leaned back, a little embarrassed, it was like I had been caught peaking into a window.

She then stopped playing with the other guy, and concentrated on the guy who was cuming and using both hands kept him going until he was completely drained. She then wiped her hands with a towel, and looked at her other lover and ask, “Suck or Fuck, baby, Suck or Fuck.”

“Fuck me bitch, I want you to fuck me.”

Keith looked at Mary, “Condoms are in the bottom of the bowl.”

She reached into the bowl pulled out a white package, opened it, and put it in her mouth, and in one movement had it all the way down on this guys dick.

I heard one of the guys say, “How did she do that?”

“And we all thought Mary was the class virgin.”

Mary, looked up at one of the guys. “Not hardly, I got my PHD in sex last summer.

Another guy said, “Shit.”

Me, I was feeling a little bit like a vestal virgin, next to these two wonder woman twats.

Next she sat on him, guided his stimulated member into her with her hand, and proceeded to move her hips in quick thrust. She was ridden her cowboy until he was beggen for release. Then she stopped, and just sat on him, not even moving but looking into his eyes.

He looked around at all of us, eyes misty, almost like he was having some kind of out of world experience. He then looked at the guy who Mary had jacked off, and softy spoke, “Have you ever had a horse eat corn out of your hand.

His friend said, even more softly, “Damn,”

Then he turned red, every muscle in his body looked like it was going to explode, and his feet, legs came off the floor, along with the rest of his body. The only thing that was touching the floor was his ass and hips, and he started throbbing. I knew he was cuming, and then she started, she began grinding her body into his in very small tight grinding circles and was both moaning in little sharp moans. They were both lost in their passion, oblivious to the rest of us.

I got so turned on watching them, I forgot where I was, and I looked down I saw that I had my left hand between my legs and I was unconsciously stroking my clitoris.

Finally they stopped, she on top, her head on his chest, almost asleep. Keith looked at me, my nipples felt like they were sticking out 10 inches, and said to me, “I believe it is your turn.”

“And I opened my instructions.”

To be Prolonged in Chapter 10