The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Little Influence

Chapter 10

This story contains vivid descriptions of sex between consenting and non-consenting adults. If this material is illegal for you to read in your jurisdiction, or if you are offended by these topics then please close this file and go elsewhere.

To the legal reader. This is my first attempt to write an erotic mind control story. I hope that you enjoy it.

This is fantasy, and fantasy as you know, is always better than reality. This was also written to be fun, so try and not take it or me too seriously.

John S. Ringo.

I opened my instructions and it said

“Let someone of the opposite sex, bring you to two orgasms without using his dick, or give all of the men in the game an orgasm.”

I read it out loud, and had to make a choice. I spoke in a rather guarded voice,

“I am not sure I can climax twice, is there a time limit?”

“Keith looked at me, if you have not had a climax in an hour, then we will consider your obligation to the game complete.”

“However, I don’t think the guys wouldn’t mind the second part.”

Jean was smiling, “You can use any part of your body that you want, sometimes, it is better to give pleasure than receive it.”

I was so hot from watching Mary do her thing, my breast were so sensitive and hard, my pussy had that warm glow and tingle around it, I really needed to get released.

I looked at Keith; if I chose number one will you do your best?

Keith eyes sparkled, “I will do every thing I possibly can to bring you to your Shangri-La.”

“I chose the First.....”

“I looked at Keith, what do I do know?”

“You don’t have to do anything, just let me take over.”

He had the guys clear out the area and move the table against the wall, and then he placed cushions and pillows on the floor. He told someone to turn down the lights to dim, which is what they did, giving the appearance that we were in the dark. He then got down, on his back and had me move over his face, with my hips so that each knee was on each side of his head on a pillow.

I flexed my dick in her hand “Yes, I can relate to that.”

“Well it made it just the right height so that my pussy was just a hair-breath away from his lips. It certainly worked at the pool didn’t it?”

“I am not complaining. I love being lazy.”

“The only difference from then, was I was facing his feet, and looking down I could just barely see his solid, hard flagpole, that was sticking up ready for me to hang old glory on.

“Ah, the old sixty-nine; looks like Keith was hoping for a little mutual oral stimulation, in my vernacular terms, a blow job.”

“Oh, really? I never thought about that, I just thought he was making me comfortable.”

“Sure, lets analyze this, if you are sitting on a guys face, and facing away from his feet he has total access to your clit, and pussy, and his nose is out in the open free to breath. He also has better access to your tits, and can see you. But, if you are facing his feet, the nose is right between the cheeks, and sometimes gets covered up, when you are sucking on the clit, and the only view he has there if there is any light is a close up of your ass. That position makes it a little harder to breath in and out, unless of coarse you are bent down sucking his dick, which makes the difficultly of breathing well worth the trouble

“Well thank you for that clarification, I have just learned more about eating pussy than I ever wanted to know.” This time she really squeezed my dick hard.

He then started kissing, licking me, and I began bending forward, my hands on each side of his waist, his hardened flesh just inches from my mouth.

His mouth was so good, his tongue felt like a penis that could move like a snake. I had never felt anything like it. The room I thought was dark, and I could not really see anyone else they were like shadows, I could just hear moaning. What I did not know until later, was that Keith and I lay in an area where very dim fibro-optic lights converged. Doing this made it appear that the room was dark, that we were in the dark; but in reality everyone in the room could see us. Unknown to me, each person could see Keith and I, my passion erupting, my hips thrusting on his face, no doubt the look of ecstasy on my countenance, totally naked for the entire group. While at the same time I was thinking, I was doing this in somewhat privacy no one could really see me.

I supported myself on one arm and hand, and wrapped my other hand around his hardness, and began to pump it. It felt warm, soft and hard. His mushroom top was so close to my face, I could smell his pre-cum. He then sucked my swollen pussy lips into his mouth, pulled my hips down hard on his face, and suddenly I felt is tongue penetrate deep into me.

I was close to cuming, and I went over, then I opened my lips wide, and let the head of his flesh filled my mouth. I started cuming, and just kept moaning, and heard someone say she’s giving him a hum job. I guess instinctively I just kept pumping his length with my hand, as my orgasmic spasms kept me focused completely on my pussy. I never had a dick in my mouth, it was so strange, but it felt good. I kept pumping and began to move my tongue around the tip in a circle.It started to get very hard and hot, when suddenly I felt a stream of hot fluid shoot out onto my tongue. It surprised me, I never thought about him going all the way inside my mouth, but I was still cuming, and I pulled it away from my lips, and with my hand, pointed it at my chest, it’s hot fluid bathing my upper body, as I rubbed it’s full length along the bottom side. I heard Keith moaning, no doubt experiencing the same pleasure I was experiencing.

I again, could not see, but heard a whisper. “Boy, is she hot, I would love to be able to make love to her.”

“I thought they were talking about Ruth or Mary, or someone else. I had no idea they were talking about me.

He didn’t stop eating me, he kept on pleasuring me, as I kept rubbing his cock up against my torso, until he quit throbbing, and I milked everything out of him. I looked down in the dim light at his now spent member, laying on the right, glistening with cum, such a wonder to me, its power and hardness gone. I remembered what Ruth did, and I could feel his tongue mercilessly attacking my sensitive clit. I bent down and sucked him all of the way inside my mouth, feeling his softness. It was like having a mouthful of warm snake fill my oral cavity, with that tangy cum dick taste.

I heard and felt Keith moan into my belly, building me up for another release. I also could hear a whisper. “Shit, she is a natural, bet it is her first time.”

I started to rev up again, and then I had another out of body experience this time with Keith’s entire penis in my mouth. It was so warm, firm, and solid. It had shrunk down enough so that I could suck it deep into my mouth back into my throat without gagging it felt wonderful, climaxing, getting pleasure, feeling him moaning knowing I was giving him the same personal feelings. He just kept me going, one orgasm after another. I definitely completed my obligation to the game and then some, Jean later told me that I was multi-orgasmic that sometimes it took women years to reach that level of fulfillment. I just kept him inside my mouth sucking, while he kept me in a state of continuous climaxes.

His dick started to harden, again, getting full and it began to expand into my mouth, as it grew, I felt the stiffness begin to build up, and again I could only contain the tip and head of his dick. I started pumping again, when I felt, someone pulling me up, so I was sitting up, my hands and arms on my knees, Keith still doing his marvelous thing. It was Jean, she was standing, looking down it me, I could barely see her face.

“We are not going to waste that baseball bat on your pretty little mouth, I got other uses for it. You just watch.”

She bent over, and put a condom on Keith’s enlarged hardened penis. Then she lowered herself down, squatting on her feet rather than straddling him with her knees, and inserted his flesh inside her. She then reached out and put her hands on my shoulder for support, and started bouncing up and down, on his body like it was a trampoline. I could see her rising up almost to the point he would come out, only to see his large member quickly disappear completely inside her. I am sure the whole room could hear the slapping of the two bodies as she came down on his pelvis.

Keith was now working on my pussy with a fury. The thought of having two women at the same time; was making him a Neanderthal. He didn’t last very long, pretty soon I could see and feel his stomach muscles flexing, as his tongue was pulsing inside my pussy to the rhythm of his ejaculations. Jean starting cuming, and then I started to cum one more time, all of us were so lost in our land of pleasure before time, we were all very vocal and loud, I am sure every one was watching us. Jean’s hands dug into my shoulders as she released herself, her face radiated the orgasm she was having. She had stopped bouncing, and was hugging me, her head on my shoulder. We were the same height, and I remember I could feel her hardened nipples, rubbing mine. It felt a little weird and good at the same time. Like when Mary was touching me at the pool.

When it was finally over, I got off Keith’s face; Jean stood up, we moved over to a couch, and sat down, Keith between us, arms around each of our shoulders, our heads on opposite sides of his chest.

Another couple, Ruth and one of the other players, got down where we were laying, and I was shocked that I could see them, now that we were in the dark, surrounded by other couples, some sitting on couches, others standing, some sitting on the floor. I realized; we had been watched, by everyone in the room; and that we performed for the entire group. Had it not been dark, I could have been seen blushing beet red. But we must have been inspiring, because Ruth and her man were going at it in a frenzy. She got on top, and even though she was in a compact body she was very physical and powerful, her muscles rippled in her legs, as she thrust her broad hips, and ass into his torso. I was too much into my post orgasmic bliss along with the Ouzo to be too upset, about my public display of passion and totally fascinated by the orgy I knew I was now involved in.”

I knew there was more to the story, in regards to Maria’s snow bunny trip, but my cock; was about to explode, and I didn’t want to cum in her hand. I took control by standing up, and when I did, my dick was so hard it was sticking straight up, that semi moon curve look, the tip touching my upper stomach. I stepped out, dried off with a towel, sat down on the couch, and with my hands, palm up and opened, gave a signal to Maria, as if to say, come and get it.

She got up, again, so gorgeous, sensuously dried her self off, and went over to a table where there was some scented oil smelling of cinnamon and cloves, and applied it to her body. Rubbing some around her pubic area, coating her pussy lips. She came over to me, and straddled my legs, and very, very slowly lowered her self on to me, enjoying every inch as my engorged cock gradually filled her.

She then started unhurriedly fucking, stopping, her pussy milking my cock deep inside her, reminding me of my experience in the chair. Her thoughts wanted total control. I gave it to her. She just kept it up, her very deliberate movements, taking almost thirty seconds to raise her self up off of my Eiffel Tower, and then lower her self, back down. Up, down, grinding her pubic mound into mine, in tight little circles, stopping, milking, squeezing my hardness with her velvet pussy muscles. Then bit by bit, lifting off, so that I could feel cool air along my length, then sensuously lowered herself down, enveloping me in her steel melting oven of passion. Her face, and eyes looked boldly and deeply into mine, as she sat on top of my lap.

It was those dark eyes, looking deep into mine, that made my dick her prisoner. I was about to let get go, my dick was about to explode, I was right on the very, very, edge, but I could not go over. It was then I realized that she had set up some kind of block, much like I had done to her and her friends, keeping them right at that feeling of cuming in their mind but not being able to cross the bridge and fulfill it in their body. My mind was building up its power, the colors that where surrounding us, got much brighter and stronger, expanding to the point of almost filling the room. It was then I sensed that Maria was losing control, the feelings inside her, the power she was feeling, along with my needs pushed her over. When she came, it released me, and I lifted my hips high off the couch, her entire weight on me, and I shot deep inside her, bathing her womb with my liquid fire of lava.

We both lost it for several minutes, my mind her mind, her mind my mind, we were mentally merged during our orgasmic orgy of narcissistic pleasure, as our sex organs pulsed, and our bodies sang in total harmony with each other. Each time my dick pulse and shot its mother load, I could feel her cunt contract just as I finished, as if to pump it in deeper inside her, in order to make her womb ready for my next wave. I am not sure how it happened, but when it was over, I was one top, her legs at her shoulders, me pounding deep into her womb, until I could pound no more.

I lowered her legs, shifted moving off of her, but laying on her side, my dick still inside her. Neither of us could move for 30 or 40 minutes, we were so drained, and exhausted. Finally I got up, my dick, soft, but hanging real long and low. I Moved over to the couch, and sat on it, reaching for my glass of wine, and looked down at a truly voluptuous woman, her tits still hard and upper body still blushing from our sexual union.

Maria looked up at me, eyes, a little out of focus, she had that doped up look women have when they have been fucked to oblivion. She was staring at my member, and moved towards me, spread my legs, and with her mouth sucked my soft extended dick deep into her warm oral cave. She sucked it all the way down; I could feel the tip at the back of her throat. Her libido was riding on high gear, I wasn’t sure when this was going to end tonight, I was thinking about going to bed, but she evidentially needed more cock and since I was the only dick in the house, the task fell to me. I guess she wasn’t kidding about not being able to wear panties for a week.

She just kept sucking me deep; I was completely enveloped in her warm mouth and throat, when again I felt that familiar hardening and life begin to flow back into my wonder-dog. Up, Up and away, as it finally became hard again, a phallus now made out of marble rock, a stone. If you are a guy you know the feeling, your cock acquires that steel hardness after two previous fucks, you have very little feeling, as all of the nerves have become desensitized, and you now can hammer on a pussy until you can hammer no more.

But she just kept on sucking, stopping moving her hands up and down along my length, looking up into my eyes, smiling. Then she stopped, her oral manipulations on my fountain of youth and turned around moving forward on her knees, bending down with her ass in the air, her pussy lips exposed, swollen like two halves of a peach for my personal inspection.

I got down off the couch onto my knees behind her, and placed my cock just touching her swollen lips, when she reached through her legs and aligned my tree limb with her pussy and pushed herself back against me, sliding my dick deep into her cave of passion, until my stomach touched her perfect ass.

I heard in my head, “Fuck me, fuck me,” as I felt her cunt squeeze my dick like a hand. I started slow, in and out, then lost it, grabbed both sides of her hips, my hands gripping them with full strength, and fucked her with all of my might. I pulled my hips all the way back, and then lunged forward with all of my strength, lifting her up off of her knees, with only the top of her feet still touching the floor, almost walking on her hands.

I heard her grunt and moan, as the sound of our bodies pounded together, burying my king cobra dick, hood expanded deep inside her opening womb. Normally I do not fuck too physically, to prevent harming my partner, yes I like passion, but I never enjoyed inflicting pain. But there was something dark inside coming out for air. A part of me that wanted to use Maria’s cunt and body as hard as I wanted, irregardless of whether I was giving pleasure to my female partner or not. I wanted to physically dominate the bitch I was fucking, use her for my own selfish pleasure, I was totally oblivious to whether Maria was enjoying this or not. All I cared about was my Excalibur making me King over Guinevere; Elvis was in the Building; Long Live the King, Baby, Long Live the King.

BAM, BAM, BAM, I went into her. I remember a really hard push, lifting her up, holding her hard against my belly so I was in real deep, and then flexing my cock so she could feel it all the way to her tonsils. Hearing her moan, gasp, and even squeal in sharp pain, as I bottomed out her womb. I just kept relentlessly fucking her like a jack hammer, pushed her head down hard into the floor, and raised her hips high into the air. Then I straightened my legs, pushing up against her ass making it go in deep, with almost all of my body weight. BAM, BAM, BAM, in an out stretching her legs real wide exposing her cunt to the world. Maria was my fuck bunny to use as I wanted, and Macho Cock was definitely using his slut.

I am not sure how long this went on, but pretty soon a spark set off the explosion and once again I filled Maria’s Taco with my own home made special Jalapeno Salsa. After I finished, I stood up off my knees, my sword very satisfied, looking down at Maria’s ass still in the air. And I had a vision of naked women; each with perfect ass in a circle all up in the air pointed outward for my inspection and pleasure. If I had been born 1000 years earlier, there would not have been any knights of the round table, nope I would have been known as Arthur, King of the Perfect Round Asses.

She fell over on her side, looked at me, “I think I have just been royally screwed by a fucking machine. Mercy, I don’t think I am going to be able wear panties for a month.”

I now came back to reality, ‘You OK I didn’t hurt you did I?”

She swatted her right cheek. “Nope, that is why Mother Nature gave us plenty of padding here, to act like a shock absorber, for those times, when we encounter a really rough ride.” She smiled at me, “I am sure my legs are going to be a little sore from the stretching though. Would you help me up, I need to go to bed.”

We walked to her bedroom, and both climbed into bed, and I was asleep before my head hit the pillow. At four in the morning I woke up needing to relieve myself of all of the wine that I drank earlier. I thought about getting dressed and leaving. I needed to start packing, and then go to the club and resign. But I thought it would be cheap of me to leave Maria alone after fucking her brains out, besides I felt I needed to tell her that I was going to spend the rest of the summer in Reno. I got back into the bed and fell off to sleep again.

I began dreaming that I was back in the chair, Terri was sucking on my dick, June, was kissing my face nibbling on my ear. My cock was getting harder, and harder, almost to the point of release, when I awakened to a wetness, and warmth surrounding my waste, a coolness on my face. I opened my eyes, and looked into Maria’s smiling eyes.

“Good morning, Mr. Wallace, welcome to Maria’s Bed and Breakfast Hotel, I hope our wake up call is to your satisfaction?”

I looked into Maria’s playful eyes, and knew it wasn’t her mouth that was stimulating my male sex organ. I looked down, and saw Mary’s head moving up and down on my early morning hard on. Obviously Mary had decided to return.

Maria, put some pillows on the head of the bed, “Here why don’t we sit you up.” Mary and I shifted as I raised myself up so that I could sit up, my back supported by pillows. Mary’s mouth never missed a beat. Her oral skills were developing quite nicely.

“Would you like some coffee?” She reached over to the nightstand and handed me a hot cup of coffee, with some milk in it. This was the life, sitting there with two beautiful ladies in bed with me, a hot cup of coffee, and one of them giving me a wakeup blow job. I could really get use to this I was thinking. We just sat there, watching Mary, giving me head, as I sipped my coffee. Maria was also rubbing my chest and upper torso, with her hand, listening to the sounds of Mary’s sucking.

“I am going to fix breakfast, and leave you in competent hands. Oh, I mean a very competent mouth. I could feel Mary giggling as she just kept sucking. Maria walked out of the room, giving me another wonderful view of her ass, in a see through Teddy; that was minus any underwear.

I was wondering if Mary was just going to suck me off, or if she wanted me to penetrate her. She just kept sucking, getting me right on the edge, super hard. I could tell she was fingering herself, and bringing herself to the brink along with my dick. We were both very close to exploding, when she quickly got up, straddled my waist like a bull rider and slid my Brahma Cock right into her saddle.

It didn’t take much for both of us to go over the hill, and lose it. We both came like a couple of rutting deer, at the same time, me with Mary’s hardened nipples right in front of my face, just perfect for me to suck, and bite on, her cunt grabbing my exploding howitzer like a fist.

She was not very lady like, in her orgasmic passion, moaning, slamming her hips into my pelvis. I guess she no longer cared about whether I was in her social circle or not; she was just a bitch in heat servicing her alpha male.

I looked up and saw Maria in doorway, her hand in her pussy, the other supporting herself, slightly bent over, tits sticking out at attention, cuming as she joined in on our orgasms. Finally my fire-hose, ran dry, successfully putting out the fire in Mary’s Cunt. After resting, she slowly lifted herself off and rolled over on the bed, looked up at me, and said, “That felt so good, I don’t think I will ever get tired of making love to you.”

All the bitches say that until you marry them, and then sooner or later they regulate you to your Saturday night if you kiss their feet, fuck.

“Pardon me monsieur and madam but breakfast is being served in five minutes, clothing is optional.

Mary got up, left the room, shit, what a fine little body. Me I went into the bathroom took a quick shower, and put on my shorts and walked into the kitchen dinning room area. Maria was still in her bare it all teddy. “I have eggs, bacon, cheese, veggies, and I make a mean omelet.”

“That will work, Give me a loaded one, with Swiss if you have it.”

“One Swiss Omelet cumin up, the coffee is ready, half and half in the frig.”

I had brought the mug from the bedroom, I refilled it, added the creamer. Mary walked in face made up, hair done, with just a g-string on. “It smells good, what is cooking.”

“ Jackson’s Omelet want one?”

“Yeh, I will take one, but just veggies.”

“You got it, as soon as Jackson’s is done. Anyone want to start making toast, bread is next to the toaster.”

“You got any bagels?”

“Bagels? Little Miss Queen Mary wants bagels? Nope just toast today.

Mary glided over to the coffee pot, poured her a cup added cream and sugar.

“Well I just ask, can’t blame me for asking. Need any help?”

“No but I will let you do the dishes.”

“Can’t wait.”

Mary sat on a stool next to me, looked at me, and then Maria. “Have you told her about Grant Mason yet?”

I was surprise, how did she know, when I realized she must heard it from her father.

“What about Grant Mason?” Maria looked at me question on her face.

“Mr. Mason has offered me an internship for the rest of the summer, at Reno.”

I could tell Maria was a little distressed but she put on a good front. “Why Jackson that is wonderful. When are you going to leave?”

“Probably by the end of the week, I am going to drive the Bronco out, stay in Reno and from there, go on to school.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?

“Well we have been a little busy, and if I remember correctly you were very intent on telling me about one of your adventures last night.”

Maria’s face turned beat red.

I looked at Mary, “We didn’t finish it, something really got hard and it had to be addressed.”

“That must have been one hell of an adventure story Maria, you just have to tell me.”

Her Face was still red. “You are still too young to hear it.”

“I know I am just a Vestal Virgin.”

“I think your Vestal Virgin days are way behind you.”

“Maria... he is driving to Reno! Aunt Mary is in Colorado Springs, and she wanted me stay with her at her place at Tahoe after the 4th. You been there before, James is going to be their too. (James was Aunt Mary’s son)

Jackson could take us to Colorado Springs; we could pick up Aunt Mary and her car and drive on to Reno. We could spend the rest of the summer at Lake Tahoe. What do you think?”

“Hey, hey,” both girls looked at me, “just because you let me screw you by the pool, sucked my dick while I was cooking dinner, screwed me to oblivion in the hot tub room, woke me up with a blow job, and a cup a coffee, and then let me get my cookies in your young tight pussy this morning doesn’t necessarily mean I want you two on my road trip to Reno.”

Both girls looked a little startled at first then saw I was smiling

“If you asked nicely I guess I could make some room.”

Mary stood up came over to me, slipped her hand inside my shorts and rubbed and squeezed Crusader Dick’s power pole. “Jackson would you please take Maria and I to my Aunt Mary’s and escort us to Lake Tahoe. We promise to take care of any and all of your sexual physical needs along the way, your wishes are our commands.”

“I guess there is no such thing as free pussy, is there.”

Maria gave me a bright laugh, “Hey when you play, some how or another you always have to pay.”

“Do you think your dad will let you go Mary.”

“Of coarse, if Maria goes along, he did not think there would be a problem.”

“You already asked him?”

“Well when I heard him telling Robert about you leaving, I kind of broke in and asked him if he could take me and Maria to Colorado Springs to pick up Aunt Mary. We could all then drive to her place in Tahoe taking two cars. It would be cheaper than us flying; it cost a fortune to fly into Denver.

I told him I was coming over here to Maria’s to sunbathe since the club was closed today and would see if you would go with us. Dad is going to call you and ask if you would mind if we tagged along.”

“My, My you have been a busy little girl today.”

“We ate breakfast and began planning the trip.”

The sun was just starting to set over the mountains as we pulled into Colorado Springs, and Mary gave me the directions to her Aunt Mary’s. We spent one night in a motel along the way, separate rooms of coarse, my room had a giant king size bed that got a hell of a work out. The maids had very little to do the next morning in the girls room. Things had worked out pretty well. Grant Mason had done a lot to get me on my way. The club director was sorry to see me go, but, he now could hire the other kid, and make him assistant and thus make everyone happy. My mom of coarse hated to see me go, but my dad and grandparents were proud and happy at my opportunity.

Mr. Hansen and Robert both told me that this was one of those opportunities that came around only once in a lifetime, and that they both knew that I could do it. The Hansen’s were class acts, I wanted to tell them about the Huntley’s but I decided to trust Uncle Alex’s judgment, he said he would handle it.

Aunt Mary was Mary’s mother’s younger sister. They were only a few years apart and had a very close relationship. Mary only had a son, James, and he was born a few months before Robert. Mary never had any more children.

When Mary was born, her mother decided to name her after her sister, and Mary became Aunt Mary’s namesake. Maria’s dad and Charles Hansen were brothers. Aunt Mary’s husband died of a sudden massive heart attack in his late thirties leaving Mary a widow. She was a complete emotional wreck, and lived with Charles and his wife for about a year until she recovered. She then went back to her home, which was in Colorado Springs, and spent the last 3-4 years doing charity work along with civic projects.

When Mary’s mother died, Aunt Mary came in and helped Mary get through the grieving process, and became a substitute mother. Auntie M as they called her had pretty much kept to herself and not really dated, focused her energy on her community projects. While her husband was still alive, the family would spend late July and August at their cabin at Lake Tahoe. Mary and Robert and even Maria, spent several of their summers there, as kids and later as youths.

There was some hinting, about bringing Aunt Mary into our little group, since she probably hadn’t slept with anyone since her late husband died. I clamped that down in a hurry, this was getting just too incestuous. I was later glad I had made that decision. As we pulled in I reaffirmed that we needed to act like friends, not lovers, to keep ourselves at an arms length.

When Aunt Mary came out of the house I was stunned. She was beautiful; I could see the family resemblance in Mary now. Aunt Mary was in her early forties and she was at her prime, she was a gracious lady. We sat down to dinner, the ladies talking ninety miles an hour, getting caught up on family concerns. The wine she served was excellent; the Hansen Clan knew their wine.

I just listened, and explored Aunt Mary with my mind. I found that deep down secretly she was attracted to Mary’s father. But didn’t know how to approach him, wondering if he liked her. She was little saddened about his involvement with the Carol Huntley. We had just finished when the phone range.

It was Robert Hansen and he asked for Mary. Mary listened and turned white, almost dropping the phone.

Aunt Mary ask “Mary what’s wrong, is your dad OK?”

“Yes he is all right, Jackson, Robert wants to talk to you.”

I took the phone. “Hello.”

“Shoes, this is Robert.”

“I am here, what’s wrong?”

“There has been a shooting, the Huntley’s.... it seems that there was some kind of problem in San Francisco and that detectives from there came over to Carol’s house to ask her some questions. Her brother Stewart was there, no one knows why, but he shot two of the detectives, then Carol and then himself.”

Dad was coming over to visit, and found them. One of the detectives was still alive and he called an ambulance and the police. It is terrible; dad is just crushed. He was just recovering from mom, and this is just terrible. He is still with the police, answering questions, he ask me to check on Mary. Please look after little sister, don’t let her do anything stupid. Can I talk to Auntie M?”

Aunt Mary went from a classy pretty lady to a lioness protecting her pride in the blink of an eye, as she listened to Robert on the phone. I could tell Robert was losing it by the tone in his voice. Her whole color structure and continence changed, as she took a serious commanding tone. “It is going to be OK Robbie, I am going to catch a plane tonight I will call you from the airport and let you know when I will be there. I think we need to get you guys up to Tahoe as soon as we can. I am so sorry, this happened. Tell your dad I will see him in a few hours, I will send Jackson, Mary and Maria on to Tahoe.” She hung up. Made a call to the airport, talked for a few minutes, started making arrangements, and then hung up.

“Mary you can fly with me, I am chartering a jet, or you can go one to Tahoe with Jackson and Maria.” Mary looked at us she wanted to go with her Aunt.

“Tell you what, now that I think about it, it may not be a very good idea for you to get on the plane with me, if it were to crash, I don’t think your dad could handle it. Why don’t you go with Maria and Jackson, and have the house ready when we fly-out. Jackson you are welcome to stay with us, until you find a place.” My car is packed, I have to go finish, and catch a plane.”

She left the dinning room and walked up stairs to her room.

We took her to the airport she flew out on a private chartered jet; she had a car waiting for her when she arrived. We spent the night; there was no partying that night. We got up, and drove on to Reno, Mary and Maria driving her Aunt’s car, me following them in my Bronco. We spent the night in Utah, and then went on to Reno.

I followed Mary and Maria to their place at the lake, it was on the Nevada side, and was more of a large house than Cabin. Actually it was bigger than the home in Colorado Springs, Mary said it had been in the family for years. It was really two houses that were built next to each other, like a condo and then joined by a large deck with an incredible view of the Lake. I dropped them off, and then went back to Carson City, and went to Uncle Alex’s firm.

I was given the Royal Red Carpet Treatment. The whole place was buzzing about my arrival. It had seemed that Grant Mason, had told them that I was to be treated as one of their most important clients, and I was to stay at the Noble House on the Lake. This was a special house for guest of the company. Heads of State, Senators, and even a former President had been a guest of the Noble House. For me to be given that privilege was a real signal that I was special.

Uncle Alex was a car collector; when I first arrived I was asked what was my favorite car. I was always dreamed of owning and driving 65 GTO, when they took me to the house, there in the garage was a steel blue GTO, 389, parked next to a jeep. It was in mint condition and had less than 2,000 miles on it. I was told this was to be my car for the rest of the summer. The Car Curator took me out and taught me how to drive it. It was an extremely powerful car. It seemed that Grant Mason had added a few extra things to make the motor and drive train, more road dominant and faster.

“Never drive this car when you have been drinking, it can kill you very easily and Mr. Mason would not be happy. There is also a 4 wheel drive JEEP in the garage, and if you would like, I will take your Bronco to the garage and have it overhauled, and adjusted.”

“Adjusted?”

“Well, Mr. Mason, wanted to make sure your car is in tip, top shape for the next school year.”

“Ok, as soon as I unload it, and unpack, I will call you and you can come and get it.”

“I think you will find when we return it has already been done, by Brian.”

“Brian?”

“He is the caretaker of the grounds, lives in the small house at the gate. He manages the grounds and takes care of the house when it is empty. His wife Jean, is your assistant and will do your domestic chores for you while you are here. She will fix your meals if you like, you need to tell her what to cook. She is one of the best cooks in Nevada.”

We pulled up to the house, he handed me the Keys to the house and car. Here is a second set of keys; the alarm system is set for your birthday, month day and year. The key to the study, is an electronic one, this is where your reading project is being kept. It has its own alarm system, you will need to set your entry code, and the door will always relock every time you enter and leave. Mr. Mason asked me to tell you that no one else should be allowed in your study, while you are here. “With that, welcome to the company kid, or if you need any car work on the car, the number to call me is in the glove box.” He shook my hand, and took my Bronco Keys, and drove off with it.”

I walked into the house and there was Johnson the same man who was in the building with papers on a table. “Mr. Mason asked me to have you sign these.”

“What are these?” I smiled, I was a little dazzled by the house, the cars, everything.

“Oh, employee papers, W-2’s, and this is a signature card at the Bank so we can deposit your paycheck, and a company American Express Card. Here is a list of the clubs that we have memberships in, and this here is a special Grant Mason, VIP card to be shown at any of the Casino’s. It is a very special card, I know Senators that have never rated a Grant Mason VIP card.”

I signed what he wanted, he handed me the cards, new checks to my new checking account, and then added.

“There is a Video tape of the Noble House, telling you all about it, by the Entertainment Center, this is quite a place. Your bedroom suite; is over to the left next to the kitchen, your suite cases and clothes are there, there are phone numbers by every phone, to call us if you need anything. I can be reached with this number, 24 hours a day. Mr. Mason, will be away for a week or two, I think he is in Japan today, and goes to Korea then Hong Kong, and then heads toward the New Zealand.

Oh, the boxes we unloaded from the top of your Bronco we placed in a storage room in the garage, I can have them brought in if you wish.”

“No that is fine, they’re Ok there, if I need something I will get it.”

“Very good, if you need anything, just feel free to call me, it will be no bother.”

He left, I walked over to wet bar with a refrigerator, and pulled out a diet Pepsi, and started drinking it. I called Maria, at Aunt Mary’s house and told her I was settled in, that I was going to unpack, and wanted to know if they wanted to go out for dinner. It was getting late in the afternoon, and I my body was still on Central Time. I told her I would pick her up in about two hours.

I went over to the study, and next to it was the electronic lock, above it was a question for me to enter. “What is the name of your favorite Uncle?”

I typed in Alexander and the door unlocked, I decided to keep the password the same, opened the door and walked in. It was a massive Library with a large desk, phone, traditional wall fireplace, and completely paneled in Walnut, with a Ceiling that reached 20 feet in the air. There was a huge glass window, overlooking the lake. There on the desk were the two books, with a note on them, next to a package of yellow legal pads, and a very expensive old fountain pen.

The note read, “Jackson, here are the two books, I have set it up, so that you can use them as reference books to help develop your mental capabilities. I have prepared exercises for you at the end of each chapter, so that you can reinforce the skills emphasized. I recommend that you only spend about 2-3 hours a day studying the books, in order to not overload your mind. You will be expending some of your mental energy with each problem, and you will need time to recharge it. Use the pads to take notes, in order to help you focus on the lessons we wanted you to learn.”

“In the wall safe, is a final book that you need to read, but only after you have completed the first two books. You will discover how to open it once you have completed the readings. You know how I love puzzles. I hope to be back in Reno before the end of the summer, I hope to see you then.

Alex.”

Even though I was curious, I decided to wait until the next morning, to get started. I left the Library, walked over to the entertainment center, put in the Video and watched it. It was a 10-minute video, and to say the house was exceptional was an understatement. I could not believe all of its features. It was 4 stories; I was on the 3rd level. There was an upstairs area that had five bedrooms, with complete bathes including hot tubs, and a view of the lake. The 2nd level was an entertainment area, dance floor, wet bar, pool tables, video games, with a giant screen. There was even a mini movie theater on this level. All of the widows were bullet proof.

On the 1st level was the exercise room, a full gym, swimming pool for doing laps, even a bowling alley. There were mountain bikes inside, with a door leading a bike path. There was a satellite dish; that brought in signals from all over the world.

My room, the master bedroom had the floor space of a house, and another fantastic few of the lake and mountains, along with two hot tubs, one was inside, the other was outside on a balcony. My clothes had been unpacked, and hung in a very large walk in closet, also in the closet where clothes that were that were my size with a note that said, “Feel free to ware and take with you.

Between one and two o’clock every afternoon, a group of people came in and serviced the house. They were almost invisible. I was really going to suffer through the rest of the summer.

I went to dinner with Mary and Maria, to find out that they had decided to fly back home and were leaving very early in the morning. Neither seemed too amorous, the murder suicide had really upset Mary, and Maria decided to go with her. I decided that I should just let them go, and maybe catch up with them when they came back. In a way I was glad they were leaving they would have been a distraction. Beside I was now free to sample some of the Local Cuisine. Mary told me of several places where the kids our age like to gather in the summer, and they would call me when they were coming back.

I took them home, and then went back to the Noble House, and went to bed. The next week started me off reading the books, and falling into a pattern. I learned that physical activity, pushing my body to anaerobic levels would also replenished my mental energy, along with sleep. So I would arise, get dressed, and move into the study. There was a small little kitchenette in there so that I would make my morning pot of coffee and began my reading, then later work out.

Alex, was very thorough, he had set up the books in a lesson format, having me rotate between his book and Natasha’s. I found the contrast interesting. Alex’s skills were more like a hammer, an ax, where as Natasha’s skills were more like a surgeon’s knife, a scalpel. Each day opened up an area of mental exploration for me, as I marveled at the skills of my two teachers. As I read Natasha’s book, I really began to regret that I would never have the chance of meeting her. She must have been a very neat woman.

Mixed in with the lessons, were stories that each had experienced leading to the development of that particular skill. Their history read like a couple of movie scripts, and I was fascinated by it. It was very hard for me to stop, at the allotted time. But I knew they were right, to push on past more than a couple of hours, would just rob me of a future skill. It was like working out with weights one can only go so far each day, one had to let the body rebuild itself.

After studying, I would then change and work out. I would spend time in the gym, and then I would run a 5 mile timed run, trying to reduce my time each day. I was trying to get back into the shape that I was in when I was a runner. It was fun getting the body tuned up to its top performance level, even though I was not competing anymore. Besides this would give me more mental energy for the next day and allow me to move further along.

My workout would take several hours, and after the morning run, I would come back to the house, Jean would be there with lunch. She made the best salads, something called a Cobb Salad, was her specialty. I probably ate better and healthier than any time in my life, while Jean cooked for me. She wasn’t just a cook she was a nutritionist and I found out later, set up Grant Mason’s diet for him. No doubt the reason he was as healthy as he was today.

The afternoons and evenings were free, and on the second day, Johnson came by and informed me that in the boat house, at the water level was a boat for me to use on the lake. It was a one of a kind, a custom-built speedboat, with a beautiful dark wood finish European style, in-board Chris-Craft, and it was called the, “Natasha.” It was magnificent and made a stir whenever, I took it out, and docked it. There were faster boats on the lake, there were larger boats on the lake, but there was none with a more classic style than the Natasha on the lake. This was Grant Mason’s private boat; no one else had ever been given the privilege of piloting his personal craft on Tahoe. It has caused a major earthquake at his firm when they were told to get the Natasha ready for me to use.

It had been almost a week; I had just finished my workout when the phone rang. I was hopping it was Maria, telling me she was coming back. I was finding that absentness was making the dick grow harder each day. But it was not Maria, or Johnson, or anyone from the firm, it was Beverly from Terri’s swinger group.

“Jackson?”

“Yes?”

“Jackson this is Beverly, you know your hostess at one of the parties that you attended with Terri.”

“Yes, I remember you, at least a certain part of me remembers.”

“Oh, you are just so kind, nothing flatters an old woman more, that to hear that a younger man gets a hard on thinking about her.”

“I don’t think I will ever be able to forget. How did you find me?”

“Oh, we do have our resources. But the reason I called is that Tom and Sharon are in Tahoe this week, and there is going to be a party tomorrow night at a friends place. Well it seems that there is a young lady they know, that wants to attend, but she doesn’t have an escort, and we were wondering if you would like to attend. Sort of a blind date, with lots of benefits.

“Please don’t tell me she has a great personality.”

“Well I don’t know about that, but she is a model, very pretty and the groups rule is couples only, and she really wants to cummmm. June and Austin, remember them? They are going to be there too. I can tell you our little parties have just not been the same since you and Terri are no longer attending.”

My heart skipped a beat when she mentioned Terri. “Terri is no longer attending?”

“No, I guess you have not heard. Terri has decided to marry her old boyfriend and become a future mother of America. We have not seen her since she attended the boat party with you. Anyway, our little model is looking for a date, with no strings, with privacy and discretion. When Tom and Sharon told her about you she became very intregued and would like you to escort her to the prom.”

Even if my date were a bust, the thought of having a potential round with little June, and her ball bearing hips and pussy was already making me hard. Mr. Major had not had any pussy for almost 6 days and was definitely feeling he needed a little more than a hairy palm for relief. “Ok I would like to attend, how do I get there?”

“Do you know where the Nevada Yacht Club is?”

“Yes.”

“Well, be there between 7-8 pm, out at the docks. Tell the gatekeeper you with the Foundation Group; your name will be on the list. Dress is casual, bring a light jacket, it gets cool late at night. You can meet Sandy, June, Austin, Sharon and Tom there.”

“Larry and I would fly out and join you, but we are hosting a political fund raiser this weekend.

I commented, “You mean you going to be screwing a large group of people in a different sort of way. If you are as good pitching for your candidate as you are with your oral skills, it should be a very successful evening.

She laughed at the other end of the phone, “Oh, dear Jackson, I never looked at it that way. So you think I am a good kisser?”

“Well kissing wasn’t exactly what I was referring to.”

“You naughty, naughty young man, you make me blush. I do hope you enjoy yourself tomorrow night. Good by, and give my love to Tom and Sharon.”

She hung up, and I sat down and got myself a diet Pepsi, and began to cool down. After eating lunch, I took the Natasha out on the lake. It was in a boathouse, at water level, and after lowering it into the water, untying the ropes, and starting it up, I slowly backed the boat out. It was a beautiful day, and there was not a breath of wind, the lake looked like a sea of glass. The Natasha moved through the water like an old battle ship at first slowly moving away from the shore, then, as I opened the throttle, it lifted itself off the water as its powerful engine roared like an old WW II airplane.

I just cruised around the lake, waving at different boats passing to my left, they waved back, and meditated on the days lessen. I came across a small private cove of boats that were tied together. They were kids my age, in smaller speedboats, that had anchored in the cove and then they tied the boats together so that they could move from boat to boat. There was a houseboat with a slide and diving board. Everyone was having a good time. As I pulled up, someone threw me a rope, and said, “Tie your self on. Each boat had rubber bumpers outside on the edges to prevent them from rubbing and scratching each other.

Two pretty girls, in very limited swim suits, stepped into my boat and ask. “Have you got anything to drink?”

“What is anything?”

“Beer, wine, cokes, we are running a little low, some of us were going to go to the docks and buy some, but if you have any we will be glad to pay for it.”

As I said The Natasha was custom built for luxury. Along the sidewalls were storage bins and ice chests. Every day sometime in the morning, it was restocked, gassed up, and made ready for the next day. In these chests were beers, wines, along with mixers for the hard liquor in the storage compartment under the seats. There was even a loaf of bread and the only two incrediants ever needed for a perfect lake excursion. Peanut Butter and Jelly. Uncle Alex was definitely a man of world.

“Help yourself.”

“Well I became the most popular guy at the cove, and met everyone. Every one came to buy and true to their word handed me money, for the beverages. This was a crowd of kids, 21 and under; that spent their summers at the lake, a couple of the girls knew Mary and her Cousin James. A man a little older than the rest got on the boat, ask if I had anything harder than beer. He was the one that owned the houseboat. He was some ones uncle, that kind of kept things from getting too out of hand.

“Hi, name is Bill, I was wondering if you had any wine.”

“Sure, I have some Zemph. My name is Jackson Wallace, my friends call me Jackson.”

I held out my hand and he shook it.

I lifted the seat, and pulled out a bottle, handed it to him.

“Preciate it, here is a $20.”

I was about to turn it down.

“Hey take the money, the name of the game here is pay as you go. That way no one thinks they are being taken advantage of.”

Ok, I slipped the 20 into a pocket of a jacket that was hanging around the seat. These were nice kids, some there for the summer, some lived around the lake, others there for a couple of weeks. We swam; water skied, and just had a good time. There didn’t seem to be much pairing off between the guys and the girls, and I began to scan the girls for positive thoughts.

I was looking for a girl that was physically attracted to me. We all seem attracted to a certain kind of person. Yes we all want Pammy, but there are certain women, whose height, size, hair color, breast size that we tend to gravitate too. If you are put in a room with different women, all available all attractive, you will be attracted to a certain one. Some might want a red head, another a blond, brown headed, short hair, blue eyed, dark eyed. The same thing holds true to girls. I was hoping there was one in the crowd that was attracted to me physically.

It wasn’t hard, there were two, both fairly cute but one had the body and face of miss sweat innocence, but the heart and mind of a cunt. Guess which one I focused on? I moved over the boats and came up to the young lady named Judy. She was in a very nice two piece not too bold not too conservative. She had a nice full tight ass that we affectionately call a bunny rabbit ass. The rest of her body was proportionate to nice tight hips and legs.

“Hi, I am Jackson.”

“I know who you are; I am Judy, thank you for letting us buy the cokes and the bear. The party was slowing down, you have a really nice boat, what does a girl have to do to get a ride in it.”

“Ask the captain.”

“Well captain this little young maiden would like to ride in your vessel, is there a charge?”

“Well I suppose being in the presence of such a beautiful lady,” As I looked up and down her wonderful tanned body, “would be more than payment enough.”

“Cap-E-Tan you are such a smooth talker, I just don’t know if it would be safe to sail with just a bold sailor.”

“You will be as safe as you want it to be.”

I heard her mind say, “I wonder if he can fuck as good as he can talk. I haven’t been laid in over two weeks.”

“If you will wait here I will go get my boat and pick you up.”

I jump back over the boats, got into the Natasha, untied her from the others and pushed off. I started her powerful engines that awoke with a deep roar of power. I slowly moved over to where Judy was standing when she jumped off houseboat and swam towards me. I put the craft in neutral, and reached down and grabbed her uplifted hands. As I pulled her up, I noticed that the wet suit was almost transparent and I could see her hardened nipples, and I small whisk of pussy fur.

She got in, and I went behind the wheel and turned the boat out into the main body of the lake. We moved out slowly then as we got away from the cove I opened the powerful inboard engine and the craft lifted itself out of the water.

“Go left, there is another little private area, about ten minutes away, that has a nice sandy beach you can tie the nose of the boat on to a tree. We can swim, " She was sitting next to me, and she reached out and put her hand into my crotch, and squeezed my dick firmly but not hard, “or we can have a little fun in the sun.”

“I always love to play in the sun.”

She slid her hand into the top of my suit and touched my naked privates that was starting to come alive from her aggressiveness. “If you take these off, I can really make you feel good.”

My suit was off in a flash.

Her left hand started moving up and down my awakening soldier I was enjoying the feelings, it had been over a week.

“Oh you have a nice full one, I just know this is going to feel good inside my pussy. Do you have any condoms? I left them back in my boat.

“I never travel without them.”

“Well good, I am on the pill but I like protection too. Can’t ever be too careful.”

Well she was an intelligent cunt, wanted to play and not have to pay. Before I new it, her mouth was sucking on my up and ready power pool. She was good, real good rated up there with the Beverly and company. How could one so young be so good at sucking dick I was wondering how many dicks I was going to be kissing later. Now I know why mouthwash was invented.

I moved towards that shoreline, looking for the cove, she stuck her head up looked around, and then pointed. Over there, just around those rocks, then she lowered her head back to my dick. I noticed her one of her hands was in her bottom and she rubbing her cunt hard and fast. She was moaning, and the moans from her throat were vibrating on the head of my dick, and it was getting super hard, ready to blow.

“If you don’t stop, I am going to fill you mouth with my passion.”

She stopped looked up at my, eyes, glazed over, not seeing me, only lost in her self pleasuring of her magic button. “Oh yes, cum, I want you to shoot it into my throat, I want to taste you, then I am going to get you hard again and fuck and fuck and fuck you until I can fuck no more.”

And she lowered her head down and enveloped my cock in her warm oven and pushed down until she had taken all of me. Up and down, sucking deeply, moaning so that it touched the very tip of my being, and once again I felt that familiar hardness forming on the edge of my dick, and I let it go, I felt the spurt shooting itself into the back of her throat. I felt her swallow just as I finished my release; this bitch was a pro if ever there was one. She took all of it. She was shuddering as I was cuming and I knew she was having orgasms while I was releasing myself into her mouth. I turned the throttle down, to idle while we were cuming and slowly moved into the little private cove, a sandy beach surrounded my cliffs, and covered my trees.

She just kept her mouth on me, sucking until I was reduced to a dormant state, in sexual hibernation, climbing the walls as the nerves on the tip of my dick became supersensitive.

She looked up at me, “Do you have a blanket?”

“It is under a seat, in a plastic bag.”

I anchored the boat, the water was just a few feet deep, and with a blanket, and wine set up on the beach. I decided to return the favor, and put her on her back, and began eating her to oblivion using the oral skills I had downloaded. I brought her to the brink, mentally not letting her go over, I did this for quite some time, until my dick came to life, and got so hard I thought it was going to shatter like glass. She was moaning, begging for my cock, promising anything if I would fuck her. It was probably the first time she had ever met her match in lovemaking.

Finally I rose up and slipped my Power Pole into her hot wet pulsing hungry snatch. We fucked like a couple of rabbits for three hours, Missionary, Doggy, Riding, every position you can fuck and then some. I used several condoms. She was good, I was good; all in all it was a very fulfilling sexually gratifying afternoon. When finally we had exhausted ourselves squeezing every bit of pleasure we could from our bodies, we just rested and talked, I took her back to the group. She gave me her phone number and asked me to call her, that later the group was going to meet at the pizza parlor that night and would I like to pick her up. I said sure, and we set a time for around 7:00 pm and she gave me directions to her house.

As I drove the Natasha back to the dock I was thinking, with pussy it is either; desert or rain forest, no balance. That is unless you get married; then you always live in a land that is akin to being semi arid. Not a desert so you will die, nope just enough pussy to barely survive on.