The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains vivid descriptions of sex between consenting and non-consenting adults. If this material is illegal for you to read in your jurisdiction, or if you are offended by these topics then please close this file and go elsewhere.

To the legal reader. This is my first attempt to write an erotic mind control story. I hope that you enjoy it.

This is fantasy, and fantasy as you know, is always better than reality. This was also written to be fun, so try and not take it or me too seriously.

A Little Influence

Chapter 11

After cleaning up to go out with Judy, I decided to break out the GTO and drive it for the rest of the afternoon. I eventually drove over to her place and got there just before seven. There’s something about driving a goat, the response; the roar of the duel exhaust, the power. It is like being on a space shuttle at lift off.

I got there, parked in the driveway, walked in, and met her parents.

They were a very good looking couple, I could see where Judy got her looks, both in their very late thirty’s or early forty’s. The were in excellent shape, from behind you would think they were both in their early 20’s and were athletes. Her mother had that cute look, like her daughter, but more mature. They were nice people, very open and friendly. I was beginning to feel a little guilty and uneasy, since I had just fucked the hell out of their little sweet Judy all afternoon.

His name was Peter her name was Pamela. Pete offered me a beer; Judy was already nursing a glass of wine. I remembered what the curator told me about drinking and driving the goat. I declined; then Pete asked, “I noticed when you pulled up, I could hear the car, what are you driving?”

“Oh, Daddy, must you ask?” She looked at me, “It is just an excuse so he can talk about his Mustang.”

“Mustang?” I asked

“Yes daddy, had a 289 Mustang growing up, drove it all the way through college, he just can’t resist talking about it to my dates.

Both Judy and Pamela rolled their eyes, looked at each other, that look women get when they have heard their husbands tell the same story or joke for a 1000 years.

Pete spoke with a false sense of hurt, “If it wasn’t for that Mustang young lady you wouldn’t be standing here right now.” He stood there with that look that he had just put the two ladies of his life in their place.

I heard Pamela kind of gasp in surprise and then blush, as her daughter looked at her with a raised eyebrow, and then like Elizabeth Taylor in Virginia Wolf, she fired back, “Peter, I am sure Jackson is not interested in the technical problems of making a baby in a 66, 2 plus 2 mustang. The vision of having ones legs draped over the bucket seats in a pelvic exam style, and you on top, legs spread, feet in each floor-board, carefully thrusting in and out, so as to keep that 4 speed stick shift with the big black knob from sliding itself up into your oversized ASSHOLE!” She then looked at me, “I am sure now you have learned more than you ever wanted to know about Judy’s conception.”

Judy turned red. Now it was time for Peter to be surprise as Pamela volleyed back his challenged. Peter looked at me; then the ladies, no doubt my jaw was hanging on the ground, when all of them looked at each other and laughed out loud. I knew the people on the west coast were a little less hung up on sex, but these people were in a class of their own. I now knew where Judy got her openness about getting her needs fulfilled.

Peter spoke again with a chuckle, “Family history aside, what are you taking my only child out into the world with?”

“It is a GTO, it is not mine, it is on loan while I am here working here.”

Larry raised his eyebrows and was about to speak, when Pamela broke in. “Oh, where do you work?”

“I doing some special research for a law firm that is in Carson City.”

“Is that where the boat came from?” Judy interjected, beating her dad to the punch

“Yes, it is on loan, I will be going back to school in the fall.”

Larry perked up again, “Boat? What kind is it?

Daddy, don’t start again, it is a boat, an old wooden boat called the NINA.

I looked at Judy and corrected her. “It is a Custom Chris Craft, and it is called the Natasha.”

“The Natasha? You are using Grant Mason’s Boat.”

“I guess so, I did not know it was special.”

“It is something special, named it after his late wife, never seen anyone else in it but him. Don’t tell me you are staying in the Noble House.”

“Yes that is where they have me working.”

Pamela and Peter looked at each other, Pam put her hand Pete’s wrist, “We need let the kids go, I am sure they have other things to do beside talk to us old folks.

“That is just the reason they need to stay and talk, I remember the things we use to do after we left THE OLD FOLKS.”

“Peter, behave!” She spoke rather firmly, “I don’t want to have to tell Jackson what your face looked like when you were getting your cookies in that Mustang; it was love at first cum.” She turned looked at me and smiled slightly titling her head, not showing her teeth, a twinkle in her eyes.

“Mom! We are leaving, Good-By.”

We left the house and walked to the car, I opened the door for her.

“I sorry, about my parents, they have absolutely no inhibitions or limits when they are talking about sex.”

“Don’t worry about it, I think they are cool. Shit, my parents, get embarrassed when the next door neighbor’s dogs have puppies.”

Her eyes twinkled at me. “If we had been dogs this afternoon there would have been lots and lots of puppies.

She then looked down at the steel blue speed machine as she got into it.

“What is this? It is some kind of old car, isn’t it.”

“Yep, it is called a GTO, or in modern day slang a Goat.”

“Is it fast?”

“Faster than the speed of light that just got caught fucking in the dark.”

(Authors note: Don’t ask me where that came from. It just sort of appeared, on the screen.)

I walked around the car, and got in on the drivers side.

“Kind of like some of the boys I dated. I call them wildcatters. You know those movies of oil wells that just explode before they cap them. I mean I am trying to get a rubber on, and boom they start going off.”

“Are you testing me?”

“Sort of, I guess you have figured out I am not exactly innocent.”

“No, shit?”

“Don’t tell me, that this afternoon was your first rodeo.”

I started the car backed-up and pulled out on the road.

“No, and I don’t live in the land of the double standard, and yes Silver has ridden his fare share of mares.”

AUTHORS NOTE

For those of you that don’t know who Silver IS, that is the name of the Lone Ranger’s White Stallion. For those of you who don’t know who the Lone Ranger IS, then you need to stop reading, and go and ask your grand parents about the Lone Ranger.

They will love telling you, and it will create a feeling that they are making difference in your life and bonding their generation to yours, and it may even result in them giving you a cassette collection of the radio episodes in the 30’s and 40’s that they found at Wal-Mart; instead of the money you really wanted for your birthday. Thus making you really sorry that you read this fucking story, instead of cramming for your econ final. (For those readers that live outside the US of A. I meant staying up all night studying for an economics final exam.)

However, if your grandparents give you the TV episodes on DVD, that means they are my age, and you are too damn young to be reading this story.

“Look if you are thinking I am going to judge you. Forget it. We had fun this afternoon; I hope you enjoyed it?”

“Enjoyed it, I have never had anyone eat my pussy like you did. Could I get another round?”

I looked at her. “You liked it huh?”

“Jackson, if you ever die your tongue and lips should be permanently preserved in the pussy eating hall of fame.”

I could really start to like a woman that knows what she is fond of, and accepts what she is.

I then took out a $20 bill and put it on the dashboard of the car, in front of Judy. When I say go, if you can grab the bill off the dash it is yours. We came across a straight stretch of highway that was empty. I moved the shifter down to 2nd popped the clutch, and said go, the car opened up. All of the Webber Carburetors kicked in, and even though we were moving about forty, the tires started squealing and smoking, the engine roared and our speed jumped to 100 plus in a blink of an eye. She never grabbed the bill, the G force pinned her arms to her body. WHAT A MACHINE.

We got to the club. It was a large place, a hangout for kids 18 and up. It served pizza, sandwiches, drinks, and had a nice large dance floor. Drinking limit was 18 so we qualified. Judy led the way, and we moved over to a large group of tables, and seated there were some of the kids I had met out on the lake. They had merely moved the party from the lake to the club.

The place was not terribly full, but it was a very large place, and it would hold a lot of people, once it was filled. From what I gathered this was the place to be on the weekends, if you were young, even in the winter.

I went up to the bar, to order my drinks, Judy wanted a climax, whatever the hell that was, and I ordered a diet coke. Had the place been full, I might not have noticed. I looked around while waiting on the bartender to get to me, and I saw a man that was of Asian ancestry with the color of fear surrounding him. He was also standing facing four men, wrapped in a color of red. I could barely hear them, but it was something about Chink’s not being wanted in here. That this was a respectable American Place. He kept commenting that he was American, and they shouldn’t be such jerks.

The guy, whose name was Greg was Japanese, and as I found out later was third generation American. I could tell it was going to get ugly, it was in the back and no one was noticing. The bouncers were still up front talking; it was too early for any trouble. I do not like people to be picked on. Four on one were not good odds, so I stepped in.

“Hi guy, did not see you, you alone or did you finally get a date.”

They all looked at me, Greg, his back to them now, looking a little puzzled.

“Judy and the rest of us, are over there, want to join us, or stay here and be with your friends.”

The fearless four looked over at the crowd sitting at the table. Now they were outnumbered.

He figured it out quick, “I know you may find it hard to believe, but I do have a girl, she is sitting by the DJ.”

He turned to the hostile men. “You don’t mind if I join my friends do you?”

I put my arm around his shoulders; we started walking towards his table. “It is so good seeing you again, how long has it been?”

We got out of hearing range.

“What’s your name old friend.”

“Greg Yamata.”

“Jack Wallace, my friends call me Jackson. But first lets get your date”

“Fiancée, her name is Alice.”

“Why don’t you and Alice, join our table, I would love to talk about old times.”

And that is what we did. Alice was a very pretty little lady with Mexican-American parents, only in America I thought. Greg and I from that day forward became life long friends, he and Alice married had four kids, me, I am their Uncle Jack.

I was having a good time, this group was bright and witty; the jokes and lines were really moving and flowing through the group. So, after too many diet cokes I had to get up and make a deposit in the men’s room. I walked in did my duty, zipped up and turned around, and came face to face with the fearless four who were hassling Greg earlier.

We were kind of isolated, in the back of the large bathroom, no one was noticing. Hey we all know the drill. Eyes forward, no one looks around checking out the other guy’s dick to see if he is smaller. (I guess if it is a gay bar, hopefully bigger.)

It is one of the few times that guys allow themselves to be vulnerable. Here we are standing our dick out in the open, and one hand usually our sword hand holding on to it, with our back exposed. Always, a white wall with writing that says for a good time call in front and the feeling of relief as we aim into the urinal.

“Hey chink lover, we don’t appreciate you taking away our fun.”

I had the ability to defend myself. My uncle was a Vietnam Vet, came back and started a Marital Arts School. Dad insisted I take lessons and I did very well. But four on one were not good odds, and I had to do something fast.

In the books I had been studying, Uncle Alex referred to a maneuver that could be used in self-defense. As I had stated earlier I could pulse out a thought; that would cause a muscle spasm, a jerk knee reflex reaction. I looked at the leader who was also the toughest guy of the group and struck. That fact that all of them had been drinking made it easy, but I could tell they were about to make their move on me.

I pushed my hand out as in a fast punch, but not touching him, just making it look like I had hit him somewhere in his upper body. I sent out a pulse, as instructed in one of Uncle Alex’s lessons. I sent it to the nerves just behind the Jaw. It had its desired effect. The complex of nerves released the muscle tone in the blood vessels and suddenly all of the blood pressure to the brain fell to zero. In prize fighting terms, I knock my advisory out.

First he hit his knees then he fell forward face down, in a moan. There is a kind of weird sound the body makes when it hits the ground unimpeded. What do they say, “The bigger they are?”

The other three looked in astonishment, as their leader was now on the ground out like a light. I could feel their fear, and I expanded it in all of them to terror. My mental exercises had given me the ability to focus and not waste my power. All three of them both figuratively and literally shit in their pants. Guys don’t fight with a pant load of shit. I walked away, there was now some attention being garnered towards us, but it was kind of what the fuck happened.

As I walked over to the sink to wash my hands I spoke. “I think these guys had a little to much to drink.” Then I reach for a paper towel dried my hands, and walked back to the table.

Nothing else happened, later I heard from someone who was at the table, that the bouncers ask the four gentlemen to leave, that obviously walking around the bar with a pant load of shit was not acceptable behavior. The leader? Well his nose was pretty beat up as he fell flat on his face, and they suggested he go to an all night clinic and get it looked at. Once again two innocent victims (myself included) snatched from the jaws of danger by the cool calm acts of Crusader Dick, with a little help from Uncle Alex.

I took Judy home; we both had a good time at the club that night, all in all it was a very good, Friday. Judy told me she had to spend the rest of the weekend with momma and daddy. That fit in pretty good, with my plans. I told her that I would call her late Sunday afternoon.

I got up the next morning, did my studying, was about to go down to the gym, when the phone rang. It was Uncle Alex, he asked me how I was progressing, and I told him. I also mentioned to him about using his pulse maneuver to cause a knock out. He chuckled over the phone; he said that it had saved his rear end many a time. We talked, I told him about what happened to the Huntley’s; he was surprised and a little shocked. He was sorry that about what had happened to Charles. He told me he was satisfied with my development and progress, and that I should have the lessons completed by the end of the summer. I told him how much I was enjoying Natasha’s book, and mentioned that she must have been a very special lady. He spoke softly, “She was a class act kid; the best there ever was, you need to take good care of her boat, she loved riding in that boat, late at night, when the wind died down. It was like riding on a sea of glass.” We then said our good bys and hung up.

A few of minutes after I just started working out, the doorbell rang, I answered it, there was a gentleman, tall, lean and hard. “Mr. Wallace?”

Yes?”

“I am Bill Miller. I have been asked to come over and see up you need any help in your training.”

“I beg you pardon?”

“I am a trainer, for the gym. I would have been here last week but I have been on vacation, I also teach self-defense tactics.” I thought Uncle Alex must have made a call.

“Ok, tell you what, I have just started working out, but if you want to watch and critique that is fine with me. I have a black belt from my uncles school, but it has been a while, I could use a sparring partner.”

“Good.”

We went down to the gym, and he watched, he was very good at his job. He suggested some different stretching exercises that would prevent some strains. We sparred wearing protective gear, and he taught me some new fighting moves. I took the liberty of downloading his fighting skills; that were very impressive. Besides military training he has spent a great deal of time learning how to fight on the west coast and even had studied under Bruce Lee for a period of time. I am sure he was very surprised when I began to fire back moves that he didn’t think I would know. It was one hard strong work out; that ended with us running 5 miles. He kept up with me pretty well, considering I was a cross-country runner, and I was almost at my competition level. He told me that he would be back Monday if I wanted him. I told him sure; it was nice having someone to work out with.

“Your pretty good kid, your uncle must be a hell of a teacher. I have a friend I would like to bring over next time if that is OK.”

“Sure, I could use some companionship.”

After the run I was a little tired, I took a shower, cleaned up, and the watched a movie that came in on the Satellite, then took a nap. After I woke up I got ready to go the yacht club. It got cool at night, so I wore pants, shirt and threw a sweater on, got into the jeep and drove to the club.

I parked the jeep, and I walked to the entrance gave my name and they led me to a back room. Tom and Sharon were there with other couples including Austin and June. June was dressed to kill, in a very sexy outfit. It was a long dress, attached to her right shoulder that flowed all the way down to her ankles. It was split on the sides and just below mid thigh and was cut open across, revealing a lot of flesh, she had on clear high heal shoes that made her look like an X Rated Asian Cinderella. She was perfect; I couldn’t wait to reacquaint my dick with her pussy.

Austin was his usually nervous rabbit self, looking a like a little oversexed, male poodle ready to start humping a leg if given the opportunity.

I was introduced around the group. The people at the earlier parties that I went too were attractive couples, but this crowd was intimidating. The men looked like movie stars, and ladies could all have been Playmates or Miss Universes. To be frank, I was getting a little uneasy. I was no dog, but I was a pair of brown loafers, and they were Diamond studded boots. However, they were friendly and nice, and I did sense that they were genuinely glad to meet me.

I was wondering where my escort for the night was, when three people walked into the room. I was a little dazed, and totally surprised, for in walked Sandra, at least as I found out later, it was her middle name, but her first name was Judy. The two people she was standing with, were her parents, Peter and Pamela. I could tell this was not going to be your normal fuck and suck night at the local swingers club. As I later learned, Judy had just turned 18, and this was her cuming out party. Both mother and daughter were dressed alike; they could have almost been sisters, with their hair, and makeup. I then noticed there was an anticipated sexual energy in the room, sort of a pent up power that was being radiated from everyone.

When they walked over to me I could tell they were almost just as surprised to see me as I was of them. However there was a very pleased look on Pamela’s face.

With the introductions concluded, we were then escorted to the parking lot, where a special private bus was waiting. This bus was going to take us to our host and hostess that were not at the club. The bus drove for about 30 minutes to an hour. Glasses of wine and champagne were passed out, and I was sipping on a wine. It was a great wine. The bus was open with seats facing inward, and the seats were turned around facing each other so that 2-4 couples could talk to one another. Judy was sitting next to me; Tom and Pamela sat across from us.

“Oh, Jackson we are so glad it was you that showed up. We had no idea that you were going to be at the party. Judy was somewhat nervous about this arrangement. But you were highly spoken of. Tom and Sharon could not say enough good things about you. We wanted someone more Judy’s age for her first and maybe only party.”

Peter spoke up. “You see we know swinging is not for everyone, and Judy has known about our little get together parties since she was 16. However, we have not let her attend until after her 18th birthday. She may not like it, and if not, that is OK. Some people like liver and onions, some don’t.

“Peter, I hardly think having sex with beautiful, vibrant, people could be compared to eating Liver and Onions. Honestly I wonder where your brain is at times. We want you to know that Judy made this decision on her own, we have not pressured her in the least, and has been looking forward to this night all week.”

It took Pam a second to realize what she said. Peter looked at her with a frown, “Gee Pam, nothing like telling her date that our daughter is not just easy, but super easy.”

“Peter, tune in, we are going to our party house, Jackson is going with us. He is probably going to use his nicely endowed male appendage on our daughter, along with his very gifted tongue.” No doubt Judy had told Pam about our afternoon at the lake. “In fact now that he is here, I hope to have a little time with the young man myself.”

“Mom, you can’t be serious, you would let Jackson eat your pussy?”

“Your mom would let anything that has a tongue that walks, crawls, and has not been dead for over three days eat her pussy if it knew what it was doing.”

“Now Peter you do exaggerate, I would never let anything dead! Lick my pussy. However if it bothers you Judy, I guess I could just limit myself to some of the other men at the group.”

Peter broke in again, “Don’t feel sorry for your mom, she will have them standing in line to taste her sweet honey.”

“And what about you Peter, Peter, Pussy eater.”

“Mom, Dad! Could you tone it down a little bit, kind of help me out here, let me know some of the rules.” Judy was looking a little fragmented.

“Look Judy, you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do. You and Jackson can retire to one of the rooms and do what you did yesterday, no one does anything they don’t want to do.”

“It really isn’t much different than some of your parties at Jeff’s that were down in his parents basement.”

“Orgies at Jeff’s house? Why didn’t you tell me.”

“Oh Pete, where have you been, Judy has been getting her cookies since she was 15, you knew that, what do you think was happening over at Jeff’s, they were playing Chinese Checkers?”

I just sat there listening to the conversation in total wonder. There was absolutely no embarrassment in the least. Judy seemed to lose her unease, and I could tell she was starting to get into the scene. Again I was entering the land of black hole pussy with an unlimited capacity to consume and suck every available cock into its deep dark Carlsbad Cavern of lust.

Judy reached out and touched my thigh, and whispered in my ear. “Would you be upset if other men made love to me?”

“Not as long as I am the last one. You do whatever makes you happy and what makes you feel good. I whispered back.

She squeezed my leg; I sensed that is what she wanted to hear. I mean just because we spent an afternoon banging away at each other, and one date, didn’t make us a couple.

I stood up and moved over to Austin and June, sitting next to Tom and Sharon, to say hello, and get a refill on the wine. Tom got up and moved over and sat down next to Judy.

They started talking and laughing about something, June looked up at me and spoke

“I am so glad you came. Our little get together at the club and on the boat have not been the same, it just has not been as intense. We have missed you. You don’t think there would be a chance that you could come back for a visit.”

“Maybe, on the way back to school, I might stop by.”

“Do make plans, I promise the ladies of the group will make it worth your while.”

Austin spoke, “How come the ladies don’t make it worth my while if I show up?”

“Because with you there is no challenge, you get a woody if there is a naked pussy within 100 yards. She looked at me, “At the last party he laid everyone there, he was like a rabbit all night long.”

“Hey, not everyone, I left the guys alone. Are you saying I am common?”

“No honey, just real, real, easy. And your great lines,” June looked at me. “You should have seen it, do you remember Barbara, the tall Blond.”

“The Viking Queen.”

“Yes, that’s her.”

“Well my Austin walks up to her buck naked with a condom coated erection sticking straight out and asks her if she would like “To Fuck.”

Austin smiled, “Look, June, I just felt sorry for Barbara standing there with no one to take care of her needs.”

We all looked over to him, June looked up at the ceiling, took a deep sigh, her eyes turned to slits, “Oh, yes, my little boy scout, was just going to do his good deed for the day.”

June continued, “Barbara, looks down at him, a little surprised at his romantic line, then smiles, and in a May West impersonation, hand on her hip looks down at his dick, and says, “Obviously your glad to see me, you left your Black Jack in your pants.” She then starts pushing up her blond hair, looking around in that husky Mae West voice and says, “If you think you can handle me big boy I am all yours. I just love a man who wants to put his dick where I would like his mouth to be.”

She then strutted May West Style, over to the Hollywood couch in the middle of the room, pulled off her dress, completely nude showing all of us that she is a real blond “How would you like your pleasure served, sunny side up,” she then turned around showing Austin her well formed bottom, “Or ass over easy.” She then crawled onto the bed stretched out like a cat, rolled over on her side spread her legs, showing her swollen excited lips. “Come here big fella, make mommy’s little honey dew feel real good.”

“Austin literally ran and leaped in the air and landed right on her. I mean it was something to see. When she wrapped her legs and arms around him and he almost disappeared. All you could she was his cute little ass humping up and down a thousand miles an hour.”

“Hey, I was enjoying it. My face was smothered in a land of Bodacious Tat Ta’s.”

June continued, staring at Austin, after that comment, “I never realized what a sense of humor Barbara had. She kept up her May West lines all during their physical activities.”

“Oh my; such an eager beaver, what you lack in bat size, you more that make up with your strokes. I feel like I am being fucked by the Great Bambino himself, give me the home runs.”

She then tightened her legs like a boa constrictor, pulling his hips all the way into her pussy. “Easy lover, let momma, get your bat a little harder, for your slide into home.”

Austin spoke, “It was unbelievable I couldn’t move my hips, she just kept me deep inside her and I felt her squeezing my cock inside her cunt. She had a lot of strength down there.”

“Where was Mike?”

“Oh, he was in The Chair, Sharon, Joanne, and Beverly, spent the night sucking him to the point of a climax and then letting him lay there on the edge without any release.

Sharon spoke, “It was Joanne’s idea; ever since the boat ride you were on she just doesn’t seem to get enough of Mike’s big dick. She is almost getting obsessive compulsive. The ladies were thinking about taking up a collection and giving her a jumbo size dildo so she could take it home with her. A kind of substitute Mike until the next party.”

I just sat there with an amused smile on my face. Sooner or later when you strut around the party showing off your big dick there is always a day of reckoning.

June broke in, “This made his pod even bigger, larger and harder if you can believe that. I got to sit on it for a few minutes, and it felt like a molten bar of steel. I didn’t want to stop but the girls made me, his balls got so swollen it looked like they were going to explode.”

Austin wanting to finish his story; spoke up again, “All you women want to talk about is Mikes big dick, you would think you never had seen an elephants size cock on a man before,” Austin then looked at me; “Barbara just kept squeezing me and whispering in my ear, does baby like momma’s little trick.”

“I was helpless, I just started cuming inside her.”

And when she could feel me cuming she said, “OOOHHH, that’s it my Babe, bring it on home to momma, bring it all the way home.”

“You always start cuming with the least bit of encouragement.”

“Well if you could have felt the way she was squeezing my dick, you would have known that I was getting a lot of encouragement. She just laid there feeling me cuming and gave me that Hummmm sound you ladies give when you are making cocks cum inside you. I wanted it to last forever.”

June was starting to get a little jealous and defensive, but Austin put out the spark. “Hey you know me, I love women, but there is no one that can ever even hold a match to you and your golden flower pussy. He leaned towards her and kissed her on the lips, a hand patting her pussy.

I could not have agreed more. June’s pussy is definitely the 8th wonder of the world.

But I could not help but thinking that I might have blown it by fucking Barbara in her ass, instead of taking her the good old fashion way. Maybe I could stop by the homestead on the way back to school, maybe get another crack at the Viking Princes, and experience her athletic pussy.

After all it would only be two days out of my way. I had planned on going directly from Reno to college because going back home would be out of my way. But I could spend a day with the family and then pretend to leave and spend the night with the group, yep that did sounded like a good idea. I knew mom would be excited and the whole family would turn out for one of her great dinners, and then I would go off and be fucked to oblivion, yep it felt like a really good idea.

I know what you are thinking, even with all of the pussy you could have, you would go out of your way for two days just to get one more crack at a woman. And not spend the rest of my life wondering what it would have been like to really fuck her? Damn straight! Besides I would not be just fucking Barbara, nope I would be fucking, Mae West, I always enjoyed her old movies growing up, particularly her and W.C., I do a very good impersonation of WC.

“Ah Yes, Wonderful, Wonderful. Mae and WC on stage again, a site to behold, even though I always hated the Bitch.”

Authors historical note: Mae and WC did not like each other, many of the lines in their movies were written and adlibbed were how they really felt about each other.

The bus stopped we got off. The driver was one of the attendees; his escort was in the house with our host and hostess. I was introduced to Linda and James; they were stunning. He was so handsome you would have thought he just had to be gay. She was absolutely perfect. I was looking upon perfection in beauty, size, hair, and skin. She was a brunette with violet eyes like Liz Taylor, face, features, figure were just amazing. She was at one time a model before she married our host, and they were both in their early thirties. They both radiated the confidence of people that know they are truly a beautiful couple, and know they will always turn heads when they enter a room.

Just to have an opportunity to slow dance with such a woman, to be able to hold her in your arms would burn such an experience in your brain for a lifetime. But to be able to experience her naked body against yours, your dick pounding away at her, pulling her passion from deep within out into the open for the world to see. That would be the ultimate experience and it would rate up there with the first time you dipped your wick in the land of pussy.

They both saw my pleasure and excitement knowing that I might have a chance to make love with the beautiful lady, and she smiled that knowing smile that women like her have. You know the one that says, “I know you want me, everyone wants me, if you are nice and lucky you might get just a taste.”

I sent out my most positive and sensual waves, focusing on her, as I touched her hand. I could hear a little gasp, and even though I could not see it I am sure her nipples and clitoris were stiff and tingling after I let go, her face was blushing. If I didn’t get at least a kiss from that, I was going to have to go back to the drawing board.

I could feel Macho Cock stirring inside me, my, alter evil ego, telling me to open up and let him run the show tonight. He would bring down all of the bitches so that they would crawl on their knees just to be able to touch my powerful cock. He would make Linda my personal fuck toy for the night. Shit, he could take all of the women here, and especially have fun with Pam the cunt. I mean what kind of bitch brings her daughter to a swinger party. I could feel myself getting down to my lowest denominator, a low growl deep inside my belly a stud stallion about to service his herd of mares in heat. I felt like a male lion who has a whole pride of females that he is about to fuck for the very first time after running off his rival. I needed time to think and a strategy for making what I wanted to happen, happen.

So after meeting everyone, I walked over to the bar, and then went behind it. No one was manning it so I started reviewing the lay out and was about to pour me another glass of wine. On the bar was a large glass pitcher; that was in a bowl of ice.

Tom came over to me and spoke. “I gave Linda and James the recipe to my captains brew, I see that they have made a big batch, and have it iced down. Would you be a gentleman and get me a glass and pour me some.

I pulled down a glass, looked at Tom, “Want any ice?” Just a little, don’t want to dilute it too much.” I did what he asked; he sipped it.

“Just perfect. You need to pour yourself a glass; this crowd takes a little longer to get started. They are horny for sure but they like to socialize first before they get into the real swing of things. With this crowd the ladies pretty much call the shots. Most of the time they just go off into the rooms, for some private partying. I have been with this group 10 times and there are ladies that I have still not had the pleasure of making love with.”

“Does that upset you?”

“No not really, in fact it makes it a little more exciting, there is a chance I might get lucky and get to sleep with one of the hold outs. You know get to play the old seduction game, use my old charming lines, and of coarse I would still respect them in the morning.” His eyes were twinkling and he winked at me when he said it.

In scanning Tom’s mind I could tell that he really wanted Judy. He had a thing for young girls, and he had known Pam and Peter for years and had watched little Judy grow up into a beautiful young lady. He had slept with Pam, but he was beside himself with the opportunity to finally get a chance at little Judy. He was wondering if he could go first. Hell he didn’t care, he’d take sloppy tenths if he could get into that pussy. I was really beginning to like Tom. He was very rich, but very genuine, just, a salt of the earth guy with money. I was about to make his fantasy and dream cum through.

“Which one’s have been the hold out.”

“Well Linda of coarse, she seldom puts out at all, usually stays with James, even though he likes to sample the other ladies. We have all tried to get her to bestow her charms around but she seldom does it. Penny likes the younger guys, and Carol; well I just have never gotten around to her yet. Seems like I am always getting my rod taken care of before I can get to her. I am always in the recharge stage when she goes off with someone into a room. Usually she stays there with him most of the night. Keith told me she is one talented lady. Kept him hard and fucking almost all night, and Judy who is our newcomer tonight.”

Hmm I was beginning to get an idea as to how I could make this a great evening, but I would need a little help from the bad guy, I did what all guys do when we are faced with being nice guys and finishing last, or being a little mischievous and getting laid. I decided with, “A Little Influence, I was going to fuck one of the most beautiful girls in the world. Looking across the room at my potential prize, Crusader Dick was sent away to survey Alaska that night. So, I pulled down a glass, added a little ice and filled a glass of the captain’s brew or as it should really be called, orgy juice. I then excused myself from Tom began moving around talking to the couples screening their minds.

My first target was my host and hostess, who held the parties. They were more into voyeurism, fulfilling their own needs, rather than participation. While single they met, both had busy travel schedules and both had somewhat of an open-end relationship. Since they often times were separated for several months at a time, they had decided that each could have affairs with other people as long as they talked about it when they got back together. They would often tell the other one who and how they made love to while they were hammering away at each other. This brought almost as much pleasure as the act itself. In their mind, I could see one on top of the other describing how it felt fucking their other lovers.

When their jobs changed and they could now stay at one place together. They got into swinging because they enjoyed an occasional variation in their love life. James would go off and sleep with another woman and then later that night, as he was humping away at Linda, would whisper in her ear how he reduced his new lover into a mindless submissive piece of orgasmic pussy.

Linda often would just stay in the open area, socialize, occasionally she would take a lover, but it was rare. She knew every man wanted her, and she loved to play the teasing game of being just out of reach. She got a lot of pleasure teasing the men of the group, dancing slowly feeling their hard rods rise at just at the thought of being able to dance with her and hoping beyond all hope she would chose them to retire to her bed chamber. She knew of coarse she would have James later, telling her of his new lustful adventure. In other words Linda liked to hear the pied piper play but had no thought of ever paying him. I decided tonight she was going to settle her debts.

As we talked I could tell she was trying the teasing game on me, but I was pushing a few buttons inside her, making her respond. She really didn’t have any deep dark triggers, no fantasies other than she like watching or hearing about women being used by men. She felt that when a woman was exhibited in public or had her sexuality exposed that she was degraded, and that turned her on.

There was very little exhibitionism with this group, every once in a while a couple might do it out in the main room, but that was rare. There was a hot tub and occasionally a couple might get it on there, but that was outside, and away. Sometimes two couples would end up there, but for the most part this was a subdued bunch compared to the group in my hometown. I now understood the necessity of the games at Beverly and Larry’s place, and on Tom and Sharon’s boat.

But there was a charge of expectation with the arrival of Judy. All of the guys enjoyed the thought of someone new to the group. Hey we all know that. Why do strip joints rotate the ladies from one club to another? The reason is that once you have seen a girl naked and dancing it is old news. The guys all wanted a change, and not only was Judy a change she was a fresh young new pussy; even James wanted to sample little Judy.

Charlie and Carol, next to Judy and I, were the newest additions to the group. They were a nice, neat couple, Carol had a Jewish Ancestry and she called Charlie her favorite Gentile. She had those great beautiful dark balanced features that so many Jewish actresses have, very small framed but terribly sensuous. Her tits were much too big for her body; they stood out braless, natural, no Dr. Phil, no sag. She was a sexual powerhouse. When Carol chose you for the night, you were hers, and you did not leave her nest until her black widow pussy sucked every bit of life and vitality out of your genitals. Keith told me, “No one can kill a dick deader than Carol.” Charlie was crazy about Carol, but he could not hold up to her sexual hunger, so they chose swinging over her having affairs. Of coarse Charlie really hated being left alone and unsupervised for the night, particularly with such a large group of available women.

Keith was my surfer, light, fun, a twinkle in his eyes, he simply enjoyed fucking dude. He had no deep hang ups, secret fantasies, he just enjoyed sex anytime, anywhere, anyhow. Doing it with a guy, well that was a bummer, no thanks, like surfing without any waves. His girlfriend Debbie, well she was very athletic too. Her hair was light, cut short, she taught gymnastics and was a trainer. She was about 5ft 4 inches and had a body that was perfectly molded to her compact frame. They were both looking for a little diversion from their every night routine, looking for a little variety and excitement. By mornings light they would definitely not be sorry that they came to the party.

George and his wife Ellen were the cheerleader and football player of the group. George was either a half-back, or full-back in college, and Ellen was one of the Sexy cheerleaders on the sideline. His hair was dark and his eyes brown, he had kept his build, Ellen, had sexy legs, her hair was Auburn and long, picture that pin up of Rita Hayworth in WW II long hair covering one of her eyes and you have Ellen. George just wanted a chance to screw Judy, or the very least Judy’s mom. Ellen just wanted to get laid. George had been out of town for a week and he had gotten in just in time to make the party.

Clark and Marlene were a couple that loved to swing, and were getting very discouraged with this group. They liked the good looks that were here, but were getting very bored with the formal atmosphere. They liked group sex, two or three couples in the same room together. Not go off with Mr. Erection, screw in a room with the door closed, and then come out with that; well we fucked each other and can we go home now, expression on their faces.

They kept hoping that things would heat up, and sometimes it looked like it was finally going to happen when one of the ladies would throw a wet blanket over the fire. Marlene had the face of a model, dark hair, dark eyes, played tennis, and had those strong shapely legs that women have that play all the time. She was either a B or C cup size upstairs. Clark like me was a runner; he was always entering runs and even talked about running in the Boston Marathon.

John and Penny, well John was the stud hoss of the group. He had one of those big thick sausages connected to a body that had muscles that rippled like a prizefighter. Penny was a Farrah look a like. From a distance and in a dark room you would swear that it was Farrah Fawcett, and she had really nice big tits for her frame, C-D.

Big John loved the reaction he got from women the very first time he slowly slid his oversized power pole into their tight little snatch. He loved that super feeling of pussy squeezing the very tip of his dick with muscles they didn’t know they had. Penny, liked the attention she got, but was a little intimidated and jealous of Linda. Sometimes she felt like she was a consolation prize. “Well Linda isn’t going to put out tonight, I guess we will just have to fuck Penny.”

So let us review, there were ten couples or 20 people in all at the party. Linda and James, Tom and Sharon, Pam and Peter, June and Austin, Keith and Debbie, George and Ellen, Clark and Marlene, John and Penny, Charlie and Carol, Judy and of coarse yours truly.

I knew that to get to Linda I had to get James out of the way. Thus it would be necessary for Carol and James to retire together. It wasn’t very hard. James was curious about Carol, she was one of the newest, and he had not slept with her yet. Carol on the other hand was not sure who her partner would be that night. I drew them together, James could be very charming and he was by far thus most handsome man in the room. Carol was flattered that he had taken an interest in her, and they slowly retired to a couch for more privacy and conversation. A couple of times I picked up the pitcher, being a gentleman made the rounds and freshened every ones, drink.

I then moved back behind the bar, and started pouring and mixing drinks, and talking to the different couples. Judy and Tom, and her parents, were sitting on two couches facing each other, Tom had his hand on Judy’s leg, looked at me, and I winked at him. He smiled. Later Judy caught my eye, I smiled and winked letting her know it was OK. I also sent that voice of how sexy Uncle Tom was and how mature he was to her mind. She also noticed her mom was flirting with Tom, and was sure they had been lovers. That made her curious and it felt a little bit kinky knowing a man who had screwed her mother now wanted to screw her. I also pushed a little submissive pulse so that she would do anything Tom asked her to do.

Sharon came over to the bar, sat on a stool. “Can you make this lady a drink Jackson? I don’t think Tom wants to be interrupted.”

“No problem, Vodka Collins, right?”

“You remembered, very good, but an extra amount of Vodka in it, and be light on the Collins.”

I looked down at my glass and I looked at the pitcher, and notice most of the Tom’s special formula had been consumed. “Well it looks like the Captain’s Brew has been consumed. It sure went fast.”

Sharon spoke, “Look in the Refrigerator there may be more.”

I turned around, and open the door, there was wine and beer along with a large 2 gallon jar with a lid.

“There it is, pour some more into the pitcher. Hope they keep drinking it, we need to get this group loosened up a little bit.”

Austin and June overheard her, moved up to the bar, Austin spoke, “We second that, how about a refill. It looks like Tom is moving in on your woman Jackson. ”

“Its Ok, Judy and I are friends, we met on the lake Friday, and got to know each other fairly well. I am just here as an escort.”

June looked me in the eye, “Well if you get lonely, just come over and I will keep you company.” She looked at Sharon. “Have you tried the hot tub yet?”

“Yes, it is nice, make sure you take a robe out with you, it gets very chilly out there. There is room for eight people.”

I lifted the jar up, set the pitcher on a lower shelf and filled it, put the pitcher back on the counter, and put the jar back into the refrigerator.

One by one each couple came by for a refill. As I refilled and made small talk I gently filled their minds with a thoughts of how exciting it would be to make love in the main room or the hot tub with other couples watching. Tom got up and asked to refresh his and Judy’s drink. I pushed him to take Judy on the couch. Pam and Peter; got up and came over and I pushed them into wanting to make love in the open. All of the minds were receptive. The sexual energy in the room was about to explode.

Judy deep down was an exhibitionist, and loved being the center of attention. It was that only child syndrome. I kept reinforcing her to allow Tom to do whatever he wanted with her. My dick was starting to be uncomfortable in my pants, anticipating what was about to happen.

I walked over to James and Carol refilled their glasses for the 3rd time and pulsed James into asking Carol if she would like to join him in his room. She answered him with a kiss. Linda was watching; and as I refilled her glass, I pulsed her causing her to react and almost having a mini climax. She was starting to get hotter and hotter. I kept putting visions of myself naked with a hard on into the visual part of her brain. Breaking down her will and resistance to taking a partner for the night.

All the studying I had been doing at the Noble House; was starting to bear some nice fruit tonight. Carol and James left the room. As she left, I reinforced the thought she was going to keep him all night. I pushed James a little; there was a submissive nature deep down inside him. He enjoyed letting the woman occasionally run the show and be the aggressor. With two glasses of the brew, and full glass in his hand, he received the submissive push willingly; Carol was a natural dominant. I would not see James and Carol for the rest of the night. True I would miss out on the sampling Carol, but there were nine other ladies including Linda that would more than keep me busy.

It was starting to get fun; I just kept adding fuel to the fire that was burning in everyone’s lower abdomens. It just needed a little spark to explode out into the open. Linda was spending more and more time at the bar talking to me, asking for a refresh on her drink. I took advantage of this, injecting that James would be tied up most of the night, and she was free to enjoy herself if she wanted, in her thoughts, along with tweaking her breast and clitoris every time she got close to me. After her third time to the bar her face was flush almost blushing with need. The guys were looking at me, with that you got to be kidding, what has he got we don’t have, beginners luck look.

I had done all I wanted to do in manipulating this group of people; I was waiting for it to reach critical mass and start a sexual earthquake. I was wondering where it was going to come from. My dick was hard as a rock, and I was projecting it, and all of the guys were positioning their cocks so that they either ran up or down their pants. Some of the couples were slow dancing and the gals were rubbing up against the guy’s erections. No one was leaving the room, I placed a thought earlier in every ones mind to wait and see what happened to Judy. The sexual tension was almost reaching supernova proportions.

It was Pam and Peter that started it. Pam was absentmindedly rubbing Peters cock through his pants, while she was talking to Tom and Judy. Tom was stroking Judy’s thigh, as he sat next to her. Pam and Judy were both in a light summer one-piece dresses with buttons down the front, with elastic waist that could easily be removed. You could tell they had left the bras at home; nipples were clearly standing out through the material. I am sure Judy was wearing the very latest in brief underwear. Peter was watching Tom fondling his daughter, and it was making him harder than he had been since he was a teenager. Judy was looking down at her mom’s hand as he was stroking her father’s excitement.

Pam was sitting on Pete’s right side moving her left hand up and down his erection when she stopped and shifted herself so that she could take her right hand and slide it down the front of Pete’s pants. She then grasped his throbbing pogo stick and pulled it in an upright position.

“My, My, it is hard as granite.” She looked at Judy, “Peter aren’t you the horny one tonight.”

In a lightning flash, Pam had her husband’s pants down on the floor covering his shoes, and his erection was now out in the open, Pamela had a condom on it before you could say rubber. Judy was looking right at it, licking her lips, entranced by her father’s hard thick pulsing erection not 5 feet away from her. Tom moved his hands up to the junction of her thighs and for the first time stroked her soaking wet pussy, straining for release from her tight silk silver panties. Judy gasp, her eyes focused on her daddy’s dick. Peter was a little embarrassed sitting there with a super hard on, being checked out by his daughter. Pam then leaned down, and started sucking on Peter’s rubber coated dick. I found out later it was peppermint flavored; Pam just loved peppermint. Judy’s eyes got big and wide-eyed. Never in her wildest imagination would she ever have thought she would be watching her mom give her dad a blowjob. Next Pam stood up, got in front of Pete, and turned around and faced Judy and Tom. She then spread her legs on either side of Toms, and lowered herself down, reaching around and inserting her super horny lover’s dick inside her, hot, dripping, cunt.

In just a few seconds you could see her thrusting her hips like a lap dancer, obviously she and Pete had fucked this way before. Pete could still see Judy and Tom, and was watching Tom stroking his daughter’s twat under the skirt while with the other arm draped around Judy’s shoulder was now stroking a hardened excited nipple through the cloth. Pam started unbuttoning her dress down the front while thrusting backwards and forwards. Peter’s dick was so hard inside her and felt so hot she thought she was sitting on a burning candle. She pulled the dress over her head, and was now nude; somewhere along the line she had lost her panties; that is if she had worn any to begin with.

The rest of the group had stopped what they were doing and moved over towards where the two couples were sitting. I was still behind the bar, when Linda came around stood in front me and lined her ass so that my dick which was now upright in my pants was now right between her cheeks. We started doing a little dry humping, her moving her hips up and down so that she was stroking up and down my length. All of the couples were pretty much doing the same thing, girls in front, guys behind, but not necessarily with whom they came with. Tom told Judy to stand up; she was now standing in front and facing him. He reached up and began unbuttoning her dress slowly, exposing her a little at a time. Judy was now looking at the other couples, and seeing the lust on their faces all wanting to see her stripped and naked. Her face was red, blushing, with embarrassment, sexual excitement, and need. The dress fell off her shoulders and her breast, were now on display. She had nice B almost C size breast, she was going to be a little larger than her mother in a few years.

Pam’s tits were perfect for her build and size. Her nipples were now hard as red rubies, like bright red buttons, and she had her hands on Pete’s knees so that she could really get good hip leverage. Pete’s arms had pulled around Pam and was stroking, pinching her excited nipples

I could tell Pete wasn’t going to last very long. He could see his daughters back, and was wondering what her breast looked like. I decided to put out a slight block, putting him on the edge, so he wouldn’t shoot his rocks off too soon. It was going to get even more intense so I thought I would let him enjoy it. Pam knew her old man and could feel that swelling as his dick’s helmet expanded inside her, but was surprised that it just stayed there not shooting its hot lava into her cunt. She too was close so I gave her a slight block; I was going to pick the time. I knew if she went over, even with a block Pete would go over too. There was a limit to what I could do with direct simulation.

Tom then pulled the dress over Judy’s hips and let it fall to the floor. Exposing Judy in silver shinny silk bikini briefs, accentuating her flat belly, and perfect 18 year-old-ass. Even though I had spent a whole afternoon with her, I really did not have a chance to really study and appreciate her figure and body.

Pete almost had a seizure being so close to her daughters ass, he would almost reach out and stroke it. Tom then slowly began to peal those tight panties down around her hips, rolling them like a carpet. Judy just stood there, legs slightly separated; in her summer shoes with 3 inch heals giving her ass even more height and uplift. She moved her right hand to her mouth, chewing on her index finger, looking shyly at the people standing around watching her get stripped.

Tom was looking at both Pam and Peter as he was stripping Judy, knowing that Pete had a thing for younger girls like he did and knew he wasn’t thinking that Judy was now his daughter as much as she was just a young 18 year-old pussy with a beautiful young ass. Pam was just locked in to trying to get herself over; she needed to climax in the worst sort of way, and didn’t really care what happened to Judy. Seeing absolutely no concern or resistance from either Pam or Pete, Tom felt free to move on to the next level.

Slowly the pussy hair became visible to all, as her panties went over her hips and ass to the juncture between her legs. The crowd all ahhhed in harmony enjoying the site of her light pussy hair. Her panties were now at her feet, she stepped out of them, and was now totally nude. Tom took her right hand and put it on her twat and told her to stroke herself. Judy’s eyes got big, she had been in, group situations before, but the lights were out or low, and one could barely see what was happening to the person next to you. She had always masturbated alone, never with anyone else. She hesitated at first, Tom told her to do it again, and she then sensuously started rubbing her love knob. She shifted her hips a little forward, legs spread a little more, and just stood there making herself feel good, eyes closed.

Pam and Peter were going ballistic, knowing that Judy was now masturbating. She was banging so hard, that if their pelvic bones were touching they might have broken them. This was also having an effect on the rest of the group. The guys had all of the ladies dresses off, some were standing just in their bra’s and panties, others had their bra’s off and were playing with their tits. Some of the guys were out of their pants and shorts and were now sporting hardons out in the open. Austin of coarse was the first one to do so. My little Linda had a two piece outfit and her skirt was how on the floor, along with her panties. My dick was out and was now sliding in and out of the juncture between her legs. The bar blocked anyone from seeing this; otherwise she would not have let me strip her.

Linda wanted me bad, but she wanted me to take her to a room, so I could make love to her in private. She kept asking me to do so. I told her I would but that I wanted to stay out here for a little while longer. She was just not use to being told no, and having to wait. My hands were under her top and I had pushed her bra up over her tits and I was stroking the nipples between my thumb and forefinger. I knew all I had to do was slide my dick into her pussy from behind and I could fuck her right then and there. But that is not what I had planned for little Linda Lou.

While Judy was stroking herself, Tom pulled off his pants, shoes and socks, and knit shirt. He was now nude and was almost totally blushing red from the excitement and lust he was feeling. His dick looked like it was 30 feet long, and made out of polished rock. He place a rubber over it, and told Judy to open her eyes, and she looked around and saw all of the other couples watching her, most now almost nude like her. She looked behind her, and saw her parents’ lust and hotly fucking each other. Then she looked down at Tom’s heavy thick condom covered cock, and knew she was about to be taken in front of everyone. Tom then told her to bend down and with her mouth make his dick wet and ready.

I couldn’t see it. But I knew that Pam and Peter could now see Judy’s perfect young pussy lips accentuated by her perfect round young ass as she bent over and began sucking Lord Thomas’s mighty cock. Peter almost had a seizure: he was so close but could not go over the cliff. Tom after a few minutes, told her to turn and face her parents, spread her legs like her mom; he then lowered her on to his wet and ready torpedo. Pam and Pete both saw the look on sweet Judy’s face as she slowly was lowered on to Tom’s engorge penetrating explosive weapon. When she finally rested her ass on his stomach bottoming out, slightly bent over one hand on his knee, the other still stroking her pussy, she started climaxing. Her nipples were distended hard, she moaned, was gasping little gasping breaths, and looked into both parent’s eyes as she came feeling Toms large cock deep inside her.

I let go of the block, and little Judy watch both her parents cum in front of her, which set her off again, and Tom, he was on sensory overload with absolutely no control. Watching Pam and Peter going off, knowing they just watched their daughter cum sitting on his cock, feeling the throbbing of her pussy as she came the second time was just too much for him. He let go, almost with a roar.

Next I heard, “Shit!” and I looked over and there was Austin, his dick between Debbie’s ass cheeks cuming. I heard Debbie say. “My, aren’t you the hair trigger.”

I heard June giggle, as she was having her tits stroked by George.

Keith who was standing behind Ellen said, “Far out man, bend over bitch, this dude needs to get some relief. And before she knew what hit her Ellen was bent over, hands on the back of the couch where Tom and Judy were sitting on, getting fucked from behind, while the rest of the crowd watched. Mr. Surfer firmly grabbed her hips and pulled her to him in powerful thrust now causing her to push forward and hang her tits over the edge of the couch. Their hips were just at the right height, as Ellen was on the balls of her feet. Ellen’s upper body was just over Tom’s head, and he reached out and began stroking her nipples, she just moaned and closed her eyes. Normally Ellen would not have submitted to being taken out in the open, but she was horny when she came to the house, the Pam and Judy show made her desperate for a dick. Since this was a first time for Ellen to be so exposed, I helped her a long a little, and started her clit and tits tingling giving her lots and lots of pleasure. More than she would ever get in bed alone with a man, and burned those exhibition feelings in her Jello mind.

Tom and Peter both still had erections even though they had just cum like a couple of Stud bulls. Momma and daughter smiled at each other and both started fucking with their hips, with daughter playing copycat. And my little Linda, well Linda was about to be the next feature of this all night fuck-a-thon. I was working her into a frenzy; several times I almost brought her to a climax, but I blocked it. She as now totally nude behind the bar, squatting on her heels, in front of my cock giving it a nice bath, stroking her cunt with her free hand. It seemed that during Tom and Judy’s performance her pussy juice had literally flowed over my cock that was humping between her legs, making it all wet and just too hard to put a condom on. And she was begging me to fuck her, put it inside, she needed to be fucked so bad. I told her it had to be free of any pussy juice before I could put a rubber on. So Miss Linda got down and was going down. She wasn’t a Sharon, I thought about having Sharon come over and show her how to suck cock, just to bring miss highness down a little, but it might cause her to back off, and I wanted Linda fully compliant.

I looked out and surveyed the scene. Marlene had John on his back on a Hollywood couch, and was riding his horse cock like a wild Indian. Her tits were getting that eraser hardness, John was starting to get blushing red and his muscles were tightening, he was about to shoot his rocks up to the back of her throat. Sharon was now sucking on Austin’s dick as she was sitting on Clarks Cock squeezing him with her sophisticated dick pleaser. She had it ready for another round. Austin’s recuperative powers were just short of amazing. He was one oversexed poodle.

George, for the first time seeing Ellen publicly fucked, had Debbie up against the wall naked playing with her, he suddenly picked her little frame up and set it down on his cock standing. She was kind of hidden, but once he got inside her, he turned around, and walked into the middle of the room and started fucking her standing, showing his prize, and exposing her to the whole group. I could tell in her thoughts she was somewhat embarrassed and feeling very exposed, knowing everyone could see her being taken. So I pushed a button and made it a little bit worse, I gave her an earth shattering, climax that would not stop, making it impossible for her to be quiet, thus letting everyone in the group see her most private passion. The more George bounced her, the more she kept cuming, the more she kept talking about how she couldn’t stop cuming, it felt so good, I am so turned on, it just went on and on. Keith noticed this and I could tell Little Debbie’s Cakes were going to be out of the wrapper, and out in the open for all of the people to see from then on.

This inspired the other men to take their women. Soon everyone was fucking somewhere. They were cavemen that wanted cunt. No mercy was given. Clark somehow had disengaged himself from Sharon, and had June bent over Peter and Pam’s couch like Ellen, Peter was sucking on June’s tits. Charlie had Penny sitting in a small chair, hips forward; both legs draped over the arms, and both were going to town. His cock was not big and thick but long and narrow. Penny had her eyes closed and was focusing on his pounding away, trying not to think that she could be seen doing it by other couples.

Linda had turned into Linda Lovelace, and was sucking my cock to the back of her throat. I could feel her throat muscles swallowing it. She had her fingers deep in her cunt trying to reach her G spot so she could get herself off. I was still blocking her.

What happened next was not my doing, at least not consciously. I was just watching and observing. It just happened.

Judy and Pam kept their fuck fest going. Judy could see her dad sucking Junes tits, Pam could see Tom sucking Ellen’s tits, there were no words spoken, both just stood up off their partners laps and they traded places. I am not sure either Tom or Pete were aware of the change both were enamored in sucking on some really fine tit meat. It happened so fast. It was Tom that caught on first that Pam was now fucking him, and that Judy was sitting on her daddy’s dick.

When Pete figured it out, he tried to get Judy off, but she reached down between his legs and cupped his balls arched her back against him, and used her hips in fluid motions to take away all of his resistance. I am sure her pussy was just too tight, and he was just too far-gone. He was totally helpless, a prisoner of his lust and passion, he started cuming again, and as he did so he reached around pulling Judy back to his chest, and started squeezing her nipples, with his large hands. Holding her too him he unleashed jet after jet of hot passion juice into her dark cave of passion. It set off both, Judy and Pam again, then Tom, and then all of the couples went over, particularly the couples that could now see, Judy was fucking her dad and both of them were cuming together. Every one had gotten their release that is except Linda and myself. It was one of the most kinky, erotic moments that I had ever witnessed.

I was very close and it was a good thing I had drank enough of the brew to take the edge of my Mr. Major. Linda’s need was being transmitted to her mouth as she just kept sucking and sucking deep and hard on my dick, hoping if I came it would set her off.

I reached down and took one of Linda’s hands that was resting on my leg, and pulled her up to me, Her mouth was wet with drool and her own pussy juice, I led her out from behind the bar, and move her towards the center of the room. There was a Hollywood couch against one of the walls. I quickly removed the pillows, and pulled the couch in the middle. Linda was standing there magnificently beautiful.

All of the men were sitting and now staring at her perfection. She was so horny but a little embarrassed being nude in front of so many naked dicks, she knew I was going to fuck her on the couch that was now a twin bed. I handed her a Trojan, she put it in her mouth and then slid it on to my dick while sitting on the couch. I had her lay on her back spread her legs and then I got on top of her. She reached down and placed my dick next to her opening. I slid it in, and started fucking her. She laid on her back, feeling my cock, she was right on the edge, everyone was now standing around looking at us, I could see her looking up into the faces of the men and ladies as they watched her desperation and need for release. Her moaning, her pulling me deep inside her, and finally I let her start cuming. I mean she came, holding on to me in a vice grip.

I heard Tom say, “Look at that woman fuck. She is one wild bitch.”

It was finally my time, I let go and started hosing the inside of the thin rubber, she was building again ready to take off but I blocked her. She was just right on the edge as I pounded her, until my dick was spent, and losing its strength and power.

I got up; she was still in heat, lying, on her back, legs still spread, her eyes still showing need. She made no attempt to get up, or cover herself. Instead she boldly looked into every man’s eyes, with the look of a woman that needs a hard cock inside her.

I heard someone say, “Go get her tiger.”

Austin was on the couch, and into Linda in a flash, he was the only one with a woody, everyone else was recuperating. However it didn’t take Sharon long to figure out that Linda was going to pull a train, and she decided that the boys needed a little help. She sat on a chair close to the where Linda’s cunt condition was being treated by Austin, and grabbed Keith and started sucking on his cock. Keith after few minutes dick came to life again and was reaching a point of no returned, when we all heard Austin go off again. This time he was in the promise land.

I still had not let Linda get off, no I kept her right on the edge, her body flush, perfect, I mean perfect C cups swollen, and small nipples, hard as a little pebbles. When Austin got up, Linda did not lower her legs, but kept them slightly raised and open so that the next man could mount her. She was totally lost in her body’s lust.

Keith was next in between her legs and she wrapped them around him as he fucked her in long hard steady strokes. She just moaned and would squeak like a little mouse when he would push in real deep. Sharon was now sucking on Charlie, getting him ready, and I now had Penny and June standing on each side of me, as we watched Keith pound away at Linda.

This was his second time around, and with the kick-a-poo-joy-juice I had been passing around he was settled in for a long session. I watched Linda, and let her get closer and closer, laying on her back, her skin flush and pink, fingernails clawing Keith’s back, hearing her growl trying to get her self off, only to feel Keith’s dick swell and start climaxing inside her. You could hear her in a little moaning voice, “No, No, don’t cum, wait for me, please wait for me.” But as we all know, “a dick about to cum waits for no one.”

Keith got off, Linda just rested there, and started masturbating, trying to get over, when Charlie got down and started doing his thing. Charlie grabbed Linda’s legs pulled them up on his shoulders, leaned forward so that her knees were almost on her chest and feet on either side of her head. And he pounded her, I mean pounded her, you could have heard the fucking clear in the next county. Again Linda was getting into the zone, getting close, Sharon was now sucking George, getting him ready. Charlie looking into Linda’s eyes seeing her need, hearing her begging him to fuck her, it set him off, he came yelling into her mouth like a roaring lion.

George was next, rolled her over, pulled her ass in the air and started fucking her like a bitch ready to breed. John was now being serviced by Sharon, and Tom, who had finally come back to life, got up, and sat on the other end of the couch that George and Linda were fucking on. He lifted Linda’s head, and settled it into his lap. She started sucking on his soft dick and licking his balls, all coated with Pam’s and Judy’s pussy juice. When she at first started to resist I increase the block, the more she sucked the closer she got to going over. She learned fast and in just a few seconds her mouth became a hover vacuum cleaner.

Clark had obviously finished with June, and was standing watching Linda getting fucked while Marlene his wife was squatting and sucking on his cock. What a man, having his wife down on her knees sucking him back to life after he had just fucked another woman. I made a note to later get into a conversation with him. He obviously was a guy who had his woman definitely under his control.

Peter was still sitting on the couch, still a little shocked at what he had just done, with both Pam and Judy on each side of him, heads resting on his chest. He could see Linda being taken, and his buddy Tom having Linda giving him a blowjob. I didn’t have to go into Tom’s mind to know what he was thinking. She just wasn’t as good as Sharon. But as I said earlier, there is no such thing as a bad blowjob. Tom was having his second fantasy fulfilled, the first of coarse was to be able to make love to Judy; the second was to have beautiful, teasing, Linda sucking his cock, like a bitch in heat.

Looking at Peter I couldn’t help think that their sleeping arrangements at home were going to definitely change. I wondered if they had a king size bed.

I had both hands filled with nice tight little perfect asses; and I was stroking them. June and Penny both had their arms around my waist. June whispered in my ear. “I think I can get Penny to go with us to the Hot Tub if you are interested in a little round robin activity.”

I leaned over whispered in her ear, “Sure, but I really liked to see Linda’s debauchery to a conclusion. It’s not everyday you get to see a tight ass turning herself into a cunt.” I then look down at Penny’s wonderful tits, and knew I was really going to enjoy sucking on them.

Penny’s thoughts were even more basic. She now seemed vindicated, all those times of being second fiddle to sweet, hard to get teasing, Linda. Now her nemesis was on her knees being fucked like a dog, and sucking on cock like a whore and acting like a sex starved nymphomaniac who hadn’t had any dick in a year. She was wondering what James reaction was going to be when he heard that his sweet lovable little Linda had pulled a train for the group. Something no other woman had and would do. She was very satisfied and very content. When it comes to sex, every woman loves to see her nemesis degraded, and get her just desert.

Pam got up, and moved to the bar, she moved around the room with the pitcher and filled everyone’s glass full of the famous brew. Obviously Pam was not through, I could tell as she looked down at Linda, she wanted to join in.

Fucking a bitch from behind is the ultimate power position for a man. With the cunt’s ass in the air, legs spread so that so your legs fit in between them, hands firmly and tightly gripping their hips, the man was in complete control of the situation. Spreading her legs forces her back to bow, bringing her pussy to bare and be open. He has all of the leverage, pulling all the way back, and then pushing all the way forward, pulling her into him with his arms as he thrust with his legs, sex organs become like two cars going into a head on collision going 70 miles an hour. Everyone one knows the sound of that thumping, and anybody knows that when they hear that sound through a hotel or motel wall that some bitch is getting it from behind; that her alpha male is establishing himself in her cunt. There is nothing a bitch can do but just sit there on all fours and get fucked and moan. That is unless she is sucking another guy’s love pole.

Charlie started to go off, you could hear him huffing and straining his second climax of the night, and when he let go, he pulled her hard into him and just kept his dick deep inside her so that she could feel has throbbing dick pulsing its hot lava into the rubber. She could feel the heat on the tip of his dick as his molten cum filled the condom almost melting it. She almost went over, it took some effort to keep her at the edge. I was losing strength. I had expended a lot of energy pushing and pulsing this group.

Both John and Tom were sporting erections, Tom, being a gentleman unseen by Linda, made a hand motion that said after you. John wanted to fuck Linda but he wanted her last. He mouthed no after you. Linda was just sitting there; ass in the air, one hand stroking her self, trying to get a release when Tom got up off the couch and got behind her. He put a Trojan on with ridges, and slid his harden cock into her, and started fucking. I mean he really started fucking. He seemed to be able to put all of his energy his essence into pounding away at the sweet bitch that was now available. His lower body, legs had a lot of body hair; and if you could have put a couple a little horns on his forehead you would have sworn he was a satire.

Sharon was watching him, came over behind me, put her arms around my waist, her chin on my shoulder, and spoke into my ear, “Tom is inspired, even though he has cum twice tonight, he is going to fuck Linda to one inch of her life.

John had moved to the head of the couch and now had Linda sucking on his enormous horse dick. I decided to let Linda go, and save my energy, and she came almost in a yell, I thought she might have bitten John, but luckily she pulled his dick out of her mouth before she came. She then started sucking John in a fury. She was a tornado of passion; her colors were whirling around her. No one had ever seen a woman so turned on, some of the ladies were stroking their pussies including Penny and June, it was so erotic. The rest of the guys were watching, but their dicks were still in the revitalization stage.

Pam had moved over to Keith, and was now fondling his dick with one hand as she was stroking her cunt with the other. Her tits were still hard and pointed. I could tell by the way Linda was sucking John’s dick that if he hadn’t already cum before with Marlene, he would have blown his load in Linda’s mouth by now. Tom just kept fucking, I heard a moan, and looked over my shoulder. Peter was still on the couch; his little Judy now had her head in his lap and was sucking his cock lovingly. He was stroking her back and moving his hand to the crack of her ass as she was moving her head up and down.

Judy was the aggressor, Peter was just passive, and was coming to terms that both his wife and daughter wanted him as a lover. Pam; looked over at Peter and Judy and just smiled. It was the first time I had encountered a family with an incestuous nature, but is would not be my last; I never really had any luck trying to understand it, I just know it happens.

Austin was back with little Debbie patting her cakes; he wanted a rematch from his earlier performance. Remarkably he was hard again. Debbie was delighted; she had been really neglected during Linda’s performance. George with a little help from yours truly had opened a whole new world for her to explore.

I had no doubt that Austin could fuck and cum with every bitch in the room before the night was over. He was one horny little guy.

While Linda was cuming I was burning into her Jello mind how she loved being ganged banged, being the center of attention in the group. That this was much better than teasing the men, and waiting on James to fuck her. I was really feeling the effects of Macho Cock, and his ill-behaved behavior towards Linda. She had never really harmed me, and I am not sure making her a slut for gangbangs, was really necessary. But shit she was at a swinger party, hosting it no less, and she enjoyed watching Judy being displayed and exhibited. It was only fair that the same thing happen to her. It wasn’t hard, I just took the thing she liked, having other women exhibited and degraded and slipped it into her psyche, so that it she wanted it done to her. Actually that is usually the case. Whenever someone gets off on seeing something done to someone else, deep down they want to have it done to them.

I heard June ask Sharon if she wanted to join us out in the hot tub. I never got to make it with Sharon on the Lolli-Fuck, my dick was starting to come alive again, June was stroking it, Penny, was looking down at June’s hand. Sharon was behind me her nipples pushing against my back, her hands stroking my buns. I never could figure out how I always seemed to find myself naked and having to service 3 horny women in a hot tub at the same time.

Clark and Marlene had moved over to Judy and Peter. Peter was now on his back. Marlene was sitting on his face, and Clark was fucking Judy from behind, while she continued to suck on her daddy’s dick.

Tom and Linda were at a crescendo in their procreative activities. John’s dick was hard as nails and he was starting to get a little inpatient. Tom went off, and out of meanness I suppose; I blocked Linda at the last moment leaving her unsatisfied waiting for John Boy to save the day. When Tom thrust his last pulse, he quickly withdrew, not lingering so that his patient, co-fucker could get at Linda.

John got up rolled Linda on her back; she was now just a submissive fuck doll. He then slowly started to slide his sperm whale dick into her wet burning still hungry pussy. It slowly went down into her deepest, darkest, recesses. I am sure all of us fucking her stretched her enough and it made her ready for King Kong as he went all the way in. He was filling her to the nth degree; she was Tarzan’s Jane about to be taken by a large male ape. I released the block, and let her go. I was close enough to see her eyes that were now wide open, and staring into John’s in utter disbelief, and her mouth was wide open imitating how stretched her pussy was, but there was no noise, it was a silent scream of passion. Her whole body, all of her muscles started pulsing like a cunt. Her body was just one giant throbbing pussy, reacting to the king size cock that was inside her. Even though John already had one good fuck; that night under his belt. He couldn’t stop his body from reacting to Linda’s orgasms and releasing itself while just laying there with his dick deeply embedded in the most wonderful creamy constricting pussy in the world. They just both laid there, he on top, small little throbbing thrust, barely moving; both enjoying his dick inside her still tingling cunt.

The Linda show was now over, four of us walked over to the glass door, leading to the hot tub. There were robes, we put them on, and walked out. It was a little cold. We draped our robes on a chair and quickly got into the tub. My dick was still a little soft not ready yet, but the ladies had that in hand. My arms were holding on to the side of the tub, June and Penny was on my right and left side. They lifted my hips up to the waters surface propping my back with a knee under the water. This left my dick above the water, exposed to the cool air. But not for long, Sharon, got between my legs and then sucked my dick all the way to the back of her throat. It didn’t take Sharon long, to get it ready for the little extra curricular activity she had in mind.

When we had gotten into the tub, we made sure we were still facing the house so that we could still see what as going on, through the windows. It was somewhat dark on the deck, the only light coming from the room through the glass. We could see everything that was going on in the room, but could barely been seen from the inside.

My Spartan Greek Sword; was soon under the protection of a Trojan, and I had my hips lowered into the water, and Sharon became my Helen of Troy, and sat on me in one swift movement. She was a marvelous lover; she loved both giving and taking pleasure. Sharon was in her forties, reaching that insecure age and fear that men no longer find them attractive. Of coarse the media preaches youth, young women, but I have found they can’t hold a candle to a woman in her 40’s.

I mean she sat on a chair most of the night giving blow-jobs to guys so they could fuck Linda because other than Tom, Pete, and Austin who fucks everyone, she didn’t feel like anyone wanted to fuck her. Women in the 40’s peak sexually, they have all this experience from over 20 years of making love, and know that their beautiful clock is running out. They tell themselves, they only have a few more years to be sexually desirable to men. Most are no longer afraid of getting pregnant, and if he is the least bit aggressive, they will fuck any young man that is younger than her youngest child, at the drop of a hat no matter how long and happily they have been married. The fact that they have made a young man’s dick hard and ready, and he desires her, is an irresistible powerful force that will make them strip, spread their legs anytime and anywhere.

Well Sharon was enjoying my nineteen-year-old supercharged 427 hot rod, and she wanted it to burn rubber on her vintage narrow, gripping, drag strip pussy. Her tits were nice and firm, nipples hard and suck-able, giving me the green light to blow it down the quarter mile. Her ass was firm, and solid, in my hands, due to years of exercise, dance aerobics and Jane Fonda Tapes.

To my conservative readers I am sorry I had to mention Miss Jane. But in all fairness, Jane has done one great service to all men everywhere even though she is a liberal. Her video’s showing a 40-year-old hard body inspired every woman in America to hit the Gym and work out. So the next time you are in the gym and there is a woman in there with loose shorts doing the thigh spreader machine without panties and you are looking right at her pussy through an angled mirror, you can thank Jane.

But I wasn’t interested in a quarter mile performance. This was going to be a Daytona 500. I was going to use everyone in my pit crew and make them work a little before I let my Formula I, get the checkered flag, and with a mighty roar of my engine take the victory cum. Penny and June were up against my shoulders, running their hands up and down my chest and belly not subject to Sharon’s cunt. Their other hands were playing with themselves, rubbing their very hot and ready lug nuts.

I was very mentally tired, keeping Linda from cuming that last time had emptied the power bank, I needed some orgasms to recharge, but I could not induce them. They would just have to cum naturally, without any help. Sharon was working on my happy hairy love pole like she hadn’t been fucked since the boat trip. This was partially true, After the boat ride, she and Tom had gotten into oral 69 gratification, and then finishing it off with an ass fucking. So in reality she had not had a dick in her cunt for several weeks.

When she figured out it was going to be a long ride she just cruised along, enjoying the sensations, remembering her younger days when she and Tom fucked in his car for hours on end, nipple sore from his energetic sucking and pinching. Then getting home late, waking up the next morning with her pussy lips stinging and her tits bruised. But Penny was in need, even though Charlie had attended to Penny earlier, she had not gone over, being self conscious about herself out in the open. It was the first time she had ever sat next to a couple fucking, while rubbing herself. The back of her hand was up against Sharon’s thigh and she new that Sharon could probably feel her fingers going in and out of her jewelry box, playing with her hard little ruby.

Sharon looked down at Penny, she looked up into her eyes, Sharon could see the need, she reached down into the water, and found one of Penny’s tits and started playing with the nipple pinching it and making it very hard. Sharon did not consider this a Bi activity but more of an orgy grope, in the heat of passion. At least that was the explanation given to the ladies on the boat, after Macho Cock had some of them sucking tits, and muff diving. I am not sure which one of them started doing it, I was to engrossed; in sucking Sharon’s tit’s and feeling her cunt compressing around my cock. But either June or Penny turned one of their hands over and slid it between Sharon and I and began rubbing Sharon’s clit. Sharon shifted her hips so as to give them better access to her; I also felt another hand on top of my nuts and realized that one of them was playing with Sharon’s ass.

Well this set her off, and while she was cuming she was squeezing both June’s and Penny’s tits very lustfully, not to mention Mr. Major, while riding my hips in high ramming speed. All three of the ladies went off together, and every time one of them started going off, it would trigger the other two. They were having an orgasmic feast, and with the heat from the tub, I felt like the roast pig with an apple in my mouth. Actually it was Sharon’s tongue; that almost went down my throat. I wasn’t too happy with the fact that I was kissing every dick in the place, but I could at least taste the Scope she had used before she came over to us. I love a woman that practices good oral hygiene

Sharon just kept cuming and cuming, until she finally laid her head on my chest and could not move any more. Her cunt was rippling in tiny little waves like small rocks make when you drop them into a pool of water, as both June and Penny kept rubbing her clit and ass.

June and Penny, after a time of rest, stood up and both lifted the now exhausted Sharon off of me, and set her to the side. I was laying there and resting my head on the back of the pool when I looked up and saw June lowering her tiny Asian pussy onto my face, I had to use my hands to grip each of her perfect petite lower cheeks to support her. Even though, I couldn’t see it, I could feel Penny groping my cock and positioning it so that she could slide it into her creative orifice.

I could look up and see June leaning forward a little, her arms at her sides, so I could see her eyes. Two pairs of hands came from behind her, Ladies hands with extended painted nails that began to stroke Junes pink hardened nipples. June’s eyes got big, with the sensation that was cuming from her pussy, and her tits, as my tongue now inside her could begin to feel her contractions.

Again there was another round of orgasms, Penny just sitting cuming around my cock, kissing Junes back in light kisses stroking her beautiful sensuous tits, teasingly pulling their hard nipples out with the nails from her thumb and forefinger. June was climbing the wall, with sensations and was totally surrendering to the pleasure Penny was giving her tits, not to mention me sucking on her clit. I was wondering if Penny was going to have June eating her pussy before the night was through. Penny’s pussy kind of reminded me of Maria’s, the way it felt, and was contracting, even though I usually fucked Maria bareback. So for just a minute I imagined that it was my Italian Lady fucking me, and for just a minute I imagined June was my little Mary, and for just a minute all us came together, recharging my ever ready drum beater, and giving me release.

June, after it was over lifted herself off my face, and sat down in the tub on my left. Penny, got off and sat on my right. I was hot, so I sat up on the edge of the tub to cool off. It was a little cold but not enough to bother me; my legs were still in the water. We were all in that post, orgasmic bliss period.

I hadn’t realized until then how much I missed them. Only a guy can think about how much he misses another chick while he is fucking. At least I thought about them just before I got off. I know you are thinking if you were so fond of them, why are you screwing other women. Why? Because the bottom line is we will fuck any readily available bitch we are attracted to, regardless of how much we care about another, because deep, deep, down, all of us, are Board, Certified Grade A Pricks.

John and Linda were now in the Tub with us along with Pam and Keith. They obviously decided to come out and join our little party.

“That was impressive Dude, three ladies at one time, You Are The Man.”

I kind of smiled an embarrassed smile looked down at the ladies. “I had lots and lots of inspiration.”

The ladies looked up at me in gratitude, Sharon was still out of it, she was just laying there in a semi sleep state. I looked inside the room, and Austin was now getting his dick sucked on by Judy. Debbie was on her stomach on one of the couches, sucking Thomas-The-Inspired; awakening, cock. Charlie had Judy’s ass in the air and was putting it to her, like Clark did. It looked like Judy was going to be the recipient of the groups next train ride. Peter was now on his knees eating Ellen out, in the chair that Charlie had fucked Penny in. She had her legs pulled up and her arms locked behind her knees. Peter was freely licking her entire slit, and had great access to her clit. His legs were spread, there on the floor on her back was Marlene, head between Peter’s legs, and she had his low hanging dick in her mouth. Clark was standing at the head of the Chair, and Ellen was doing a fine job of imitating Sharon’s oral technique.

Pam moved over to me, spread my legs and began licking and sucking on my soft cock. After a while, She stood up out of the water, bent over, ass and pussy directly in front of John, Keith, and Linda.

“I have a cavity that needs to be filled, is there a gentleman among you would like play dentist, use his drill and give me a nice filling. She bent back town, went back to orally sucking my passion rod. John stood, his massive cock back at attention. He moved forward and got behind Pam. Linda quickly opened up and extra large Trojan and placed it on his flagpole, patted him on the ass and said, “Your drill is ready, you can start grinding and drilling this slut any time you want.”

Pam wasn’t to happy about being called a slut, but right now she just too busy taking care of my dick to say anything. Penny and June moved over to Linda both on each side. They told Keith to set next to me; he did what he was told.

“We will see who the slut is, Linda go over and start sucking on Keith.”

Linda, didn’t resist, did what the two ladies told her to do. She got between Keith’s legs and started sucking his soft cock deep into her mouth.

“Far out, it feels good babe, get the man ready.”

Meanwhile, June and Penny moved to the right and left side of Linda, and I couldn’t see what was going on, because of the water, but I could pick up the feelings from Linda. Her eyes were closed, and she was experiencing for the first time of having both of her tits being milked like udders on a cow, and was being finger fucked in her pussy and ass at the same time by two women. And tight ass Linda was now in a constant state of climaxing transmitting her moans around Keith’s awaking baby maker.

She lifted her head and mouth off Keith, and starting moaning and talking. “Oh, please, stop, I can’t stop, it feels too good, please don’t pull on my nipples, your fingers, my ass oh don’t do this to me, and then June guided her head back on to Keith. Penny now seemed to have Linda under her control, she still wanted a little vindication.

She pulled Linda away, and told Keith to stand up, turn around and bend over. She now had two fingers in Linda’s ass and was moving them in and out. She then told Linda to spread Keith’s ass and take his balls in her mouth. Keith was now in the sexual zone just letting what would happen, happen. He had never had a woman suck on his nuts, feeling them inside a warm cave; her hot breath on his ass hole as she was breathing through her nose, he was close to blowing it again, I blocked him.

Keith was laying over the edge of the tub in upper body, on the seating that surrounded it, legs straight. Penny pulled up on Linda’s ass causing her legs to straighten but bent over as she was still sucking on Keith’s nuts; it was now exposed into the air. Linda now had three fingers in her ass and Penny just kept moving them in and out. June could now be seen rubbing Linda’s passion junction; in a frenzy. Penny let go of Linda’s tit and picked up a bottle of oil on the edge of the tub, and handed it to John. I knew what she wanted. John knew what she wanted, I knew, we all knew except Linda, who was too occupied with a mouthful of Gonads, but she was about to find out.

John had been pounding away at Pam, while Keith was getting his genitals orally stimulated beyond all belief. Pam had gone over a few times, and was doing a rather fine job of sucking me back to full strength again. Penny pulled Linda’s head away from Keith and told him to turn around and sit back on the cushions surrounding the tub. His cock was standing straight and hard bouncing with each beat of his heart. He sat down and Linda started sucking again, this time I decided to download Beverly’s skills into Linda’s mind with my new found recharge. I could tell by the way Keith looked on his face he was just about ready to blow it again.

John poured the oil on Penny’s fingers, as she began working them in and out of Linda’s ass. All Linda could do was cum, she would try to fall on her knees to get away from June’s fingers, but Penny would pull on her ass and make her legs stand straight again. The best she could do was grip, Keith’s legs, suck and moan onto his dick. All I could hear from Keith was “Shit, that feels so fucking good.”

John pulled out of Pam, put more oil on his cock, got behind Linda, and put his dick just behind Penny’s fingers. Penny removed her three fingers, and grabbed John’s impeller, just behind his engorged mushroom head and inserted it into Linda’s stretched rectum. It went in rather easily considering its size; Linda, just lifted her mouth away and gasp her mouth open again with that sensation of being filled to infinity. All she could do is just keep moaning. I heard Penny tell Linda to start sucking Keith again, just as John slowly slid his pussy punisher all the way in. Linda without hesitation started yelling on Keith’s cock, cuming without any control. I was now standing in the tub, in front of me bent over, was Judy’s momma, hands out on the side of the tub next to Keith, Linda and John. Pam was now on the receiving end of my piston action getting it from behind. Somewhere along the line I had gotten a new baggie put on my sausage, and was now enjoying my third wave.

John and I starting humping in time both going forward and backward at the same instant. Looking like a couple of cowboys riding horses side by side. June and Penny were still working on Linda’s tits and pussy. She was just overwhelmed with hands and cocks on her sensitive parts. Pam’s tits were hanging down. Flopping with each impact of my body on her ass. Keith held up his hand and moved it forward; we all gave each other the high fives. Pam was OK, but I really wanted to fuck June, so I started giving Pam mega climax’s tapping into her memories bringing up her most intense moments of passion. Five or Six of those and she was collapsing on her knees, totally exhausted almost passing out. I pulled out of her and she rolled over next to Sharon who was just sitting there watching the show, eyes still a little glazed over.

June looked up at me, I pointed at my hardened dick; I pointed at her; I pointed at my dick again. She smiled at me, got up and walked around behind John and came up to me, her little petite body on its toes and gave me a deep passionate kiss. She pushed me back against the edge of the tub and I was now on my back, on the seating, my lower legs still in the water. She poured oil on my redwood, rubbed it up and down, inspected the Good Year. She then climb on top, and lowered her pussy that was the one and only gateway to Shangri-La. I would not only drive out of my way two days for June’s pussy, hell I would walk two days for June’s pussy.

It felt really, really, good, and I was a little tired from banging away at all of the ladies, it was just nice to lay back, close my eyes, and let Madam Butterfly administer her Healing Herbal pussy on my used sexual drained body. But there is just no rest for the wicked, I felt movement, and June giggled, (She had the cutest giggle) as I opened my eyes, and there was Penny lowering herself on my face. Penny decided she needed some more release. After playing with Linda, and reducing her to a common street whore, she realized she again, had a forest fire raging in her cunt. When she saw me on my back, with June enjoying herself, she decided she would just get in on it.

She sat facing June, and even though I could not see, I knew she was stroking Junes tits again, by the way Junes pussy began contracting on my dick. Penny had a sweet small pussy. Her clit was a dainty little bump and her lips were small and soft. She was shaved very smooth with just a dash of blond hair in the front, which was nice. She had pretty good hip movement which means all I had to do is just suck, lick, and put my tongue where it did the most good. I made it easy for them, and both ladies got locked into multiple orgasms, one after another. Before they finally gave up they where holding on to each other, heads resting on opposite shoulders, their hardened nipples, touching each other.

I had to push Penny off my face and June just sank back into the tub and joined the other two ladies, recovering from their encounter with Macho Cock. Keith and John had traded, and Linda was now sucking Big John’s flagpole, and Keith was fucking Linda’s hungry pussy.

I was still laying on my back just trying to rest, when I felt Penny get on top of me, and started to make gentle love to me. She whispered in my ear. “I am sorry, but I need to have something inside me, I am still on fire. Just let me lay here and feel your hardness inside me.”

What was I going to say, No!!! I still had an erection that was pointing up, up, and away. “That’s OK, never let it be said that I never came to a lady’s rescue in her time of need.”

She just kind of covered my body with hers, and moved her hips in slow sensual patterns, just enjoying the feeling of having a dick within her.

Over the water, I heard Sharon softly talking to the other ladies. “It must be some kind of Pheromone he has. This kind of stuff happens whenever he is at a party. His glands must just ooze sex. Look at Tom. He now is screwing Marlene, like it is his first fuck of the night. He has cum three times already; I have never seen Tom cum three times in one night let alone shoot for a fourth. And look at Linda, she has become the slut of the decade, she just can’t get enough hard dick. And me, my pussy is still tingling, my clit is still hard as a marble, even though I came harder and longer tonight than anytime in my life. And you Pam, never in all of my dreams would I have thought you would let Peter do little Judy. What in the world happened?”

“I don’t know. I could see Judy’s lust and wanting Peter when she saw his naked cock, before I sat on it. When I had Peter inside me, every time Tom did something to Judy I could feel Peter’s engorged dick expand inside me. When we were both lap fucking the guys and they both got distracted, Pam looked at June. It just sort of happened.”

June broke in, “Whatever he has, lets find it and bottle it, we could all get rich.”

They all laughed, they were already rich.