The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains vivid descriptions of sex between consenting and non-consenting adults. If this material is illegal for you to read in your jurisdiction, or if you are offended by these topics then please close this file and go elsewhere.

To the legal reader. This is my first attempt to write an erotic mind control story. I hope that you enjoy it.

This is fantasy, and fantasy as you know, is always better than reality. This was also written to be fun, so try and not take it or me too seriously.

John S. Ringo.

A Little Influence

The Early Years

Chapter 13

Sunday night saw me sleeping very restlessly, in some sort of dark dream world that would not let me go. There seemed to be some sort of shadows, creeping into my mind, the dreams had me reliving the stories in the books that I had read, particularly my Aunt Natasha’s stories. They seemed so real, and in color. My Aunt was a gypsy from Romania and got swept up in the German Holocaust. Somehow she survived the camps, but at a tremendous cost to her health. Just after the war she contracted polio and should have died. I could only attribute her survival to what seemed like a will of steel to never give up and live.

So I woke up Monday morning very weary and tired, feeling like I had been up all night. I was almost finished with both books; Wednesday would be my last day of study. I finished the day’s lesson, went downstairs and started my work out, really pushing myself physically trying to get rid of the thoughts that were inside my head. Maybe I had pressed my self too hard over the weekend with the party, Mr. Hansen, Aunt Mary, and my restless night. Because I barely made my 5 mile-run and was exhausted when I got back to the house. After cleaning up, I ate lunch, my usual Cobb Salad, and then collapsed into the hot tub that was out on the deck. I seemed to ache all over, and I was wondering if I was getting sick.

The phone rang, and I got up and answered it.

“Hello.”

“Jackson, this is Austin.”

“Hi guy, and if you will pardon the expression.” “What’s up?”

“Shit you know what is always up. June asked me to call and see if you had plans tomorrow night?”

“No, what have you got going?”

“Not an all night Saturday party, but we are having some people over, one is a very close friend of June’s, and I need an unattached guy for a little help. Three on one is just too much damn work.”

“Sounds like June is trying to get a little rest tomorrow night.”

“Could be, but you know one of the ladies, Penny, and other is June’s old high school friend Avion.”

“Avion?”

“She is just stunning, Jackson, She is a true American creation. Her dad was Greek-Italian, southern Europe, her mom Irish-Native American, She is just a hair above 5 foot tall, with figure and body that... well there needs to be a law against such a woman looking like her.”

“Have you partied with her?”

“No, she and her long time boyfriend just broke up and June has suggested she try out our lifestyle before settling into a new relationship. Avion is coming up here visiting for the week, for fun and adventure.

“That is why I would like you to join us in our little educational endeavor. June didn’t think I would be a good example of what to expect, that I might scare her off with my enthusiastic unlimited capacity to consume pussy. Beside this is a little close to home. I am not sure June is entirely comfortable sharing me with her best friend.”

“You mentioned three on one, is John not going to be there?”

“Nope, he was called to New York for the week. He is cool with her being here. We have known Penny and John for three or four years. He doesn’t get jealous, not many guys have his equipment.”

“Besides Penny wants a little more T in C from you, seems John is not too gifted in that area.”

“T in C?”

“Tongue in Cunt.”

“Oh, the Big Dick Syndrome?”

“Big dick Syndrome?”

“Yah, if you have a big dick you don’t need to eat pussy.”

“So, that is that why I love to eat pussy. Gee thanks Jackson. I always thought I ate pussy so that I could get my dick sucked on at the same time.” I could hear his smile on the phone. We both knew that when there was a giant oversized dick in the house, our tongues were going to get a fox news pussy workout, just to keep things fair and balanced.

“What time?”

“Anytime after 3:00 pm.”

“That will work.” He gave me directions, and said he would see me then. I went on into the house and went to bed and slept for over 18 hours. Again the dreams started filling my mind. I remember getting up in the dark and using the bathroom, surrounded by a sea of images, and stories. Some reoccurring trying to find a solution; when there was none, over and over and then moving on to another.

Tuesday I awoke early just at dawn in a bed of sweat. I got up and drank two or three glasses of water. Next I made the coffee extra strong, and sat on the couch trying to figure out what was happening to me. The dreams and images were getting stronger and more real. They faded away though as I woke up, so I got up, dressed, read, and finished the last lesson. I called a special phone number that Alex had given me, with an answering service on it. I left a message that I had no more days left and that I would was through with the lessons; and if he had another book for me to review that I would be ready to do so on Wednesday.

My workout went better than Monday’s and I did feel a little better. I concluded that I must have had a 24-hour bug, and I was getting over it. After 1:00 pm., I felt like my old self again, so I got cleaned up, and went into town and had a pizza. I ran into some of the kids I had met on the lake and had a good time talking to them. It was after three, so I decided to take the jeep over to June and Austin’s place. To be honest I was looking forward to some more company, I had pretty much spent the last two days alone.

I rang the doorbell, and Austin answered it. He had a white knit shirt on; it came down to just below his crotch. He had a speedo on underneath it. He stepped out, shook my hand and looked at me with a twinkle in his eye. “Son when was the last time you had a tight, forest fire hot!!! Snapping Pussy?” I got ready to answer.

Then he spoke. “Well it’s been just too fucking long.” We both laughed he was in a good mood.

I entered their house. I recognized the room as we crossed the threshold, as the house that was in the video I had watched at my first swinger’s party.

They were at the end of the bar, June and Penny were sitting on stools, with string thongs suits barely covering the good parts, talking and drinking a frozen drink. They both smiled at me and I walked over and said my hello’s giving them kisses on the cheek.

“Did you bring a suit, when Avion gets here we thought we would all go out and get in the hot tub, and drink some very strong Strawberry Daiquiris, so as to ease her into a little ECA (Extra Curricular Activity.).”

“No, Austin didn’t mention a hot tub or needing a suit.”

June looked at her significant other. “Men, you just never worry about what to wear.”

Austin spoke up looked at me and the girls, “Don’t worry I think we have some suits that we can fit him into out in the changing room, a waste of time if you ask me, we all know that he won’t be wearing it for long.”

“Oh but it is so much fun unwrapping the present.”

I got behind the bar and got a glass, and was looking for a wine, when Penny reached over and poured the red frozen concoction from the mixer into a glass.

“Here, you just need to try this. These are fresh sweet strawberries, and very good rum.”

I really didn’t want to drink a mixed drink, but I thought I would just limit myself to one. I walked around with the drink and sat on a stool next to Penny. She was one pretty sexy lady. I was thinking that maybe if I had a chance I could use “A Little Influence,” to make her want to get a man off, instead of just trying to please herself all the time.

That thought was causing my personal custom pool cue to start making itself known and I was getting ready to play a little snooker, you know emptying my balls into some tight narrow corner pockets.

The doorbell rang, Austin and June got up and walked over to the front door and opened it. I couldn’t really see who was at the door. But I heard June and Avion squealing the way old girlfriends, who haven’t seen each other in a long time do.

Austin grabbed her suitcases, and moved towards putting them into the guest room. June and Avion kept hugging and talking telling each other the usual girl shit of how good they looked saying something that had a secret meaning that only kids that have grown up together, and had sleepovers know.

June took Avion’s right hand and pulled her inside the room and over to the bar. When my eyes first saw her I was like a 12 year old who had just seen his first naked woman. “Penny, Jackson, this is my oldest dearest friend Avion, she is going to be visiting here this week. Avion this is Penny, John’s girlfriend, and Jackson, a young man that we have had the pleasure of meeting this summer. He is here doing some research work for a firm in Carson City.”

Every once in while you meet someone that when they enter a room they broadcast a very powerful presence. People know when they enter a room even if their back is to the door from which they enter.

With some men it’s a physical presence showing leadership, power, charisma. With Avion, she radiated sensual energy, and sexual power. Yes she was a beautiful woman, not a pretty as Penny, but she radiated a sexual sensuality that I had never really seen or felt before. The colors radiated outward in powerful pulses, she looked like a goddess of love.

She floated over the floor, all of her passionate power radiating in her lower hips and belly. Her eyes, figure, reaped with such a sensual ripeness, that it made you want to bow down at her feet and be a slave for life, for just the privilege of being able to touch her Pandora’s Box. No doubt if I were a warrior thousands of years ago I would have risked a horrible death for just a chance to open and possess its secrete treasures. Helen Of Troy could have been such a woman; Jean Harlow was described that way, and Marilyn Monroe must have had that power. For even after her death of over 40 years, her pictures are still in demand as a goddess of sexuality.

I could see that even Penny was taken aback by her sexual glow. June just lightly giggled having seen the reactions of people meeting her for the very first time, many times before. I could understand her being a little uneasy about letting Austin becoming intimate with her friend. She was a like a powerful magnet drawing you deep into her sphere of power. I was not sure if I could ever let her go, if I gave myself to her.

She was wearing my favorite summer outfit. White tennis shorts that molded to her hips, and ass, and stopped just below her crotch, displaying perfectly shaped legs. A pink shirt, tied just below her breast, exposing her perfect hard stomach and small waist. And of coarse, white tennis shoes with short socks that accentuated her small petite feet and well tanned legs.

June walked over to the bar, picked up an empty glass, and poured the remaining brew into it and handed it to Avion.

“I made your favorite drink Avy, with fresh strawberries, here.” She handed the glass to her friend. Avion took it, took a sip; you could tell she was slowly rolling the fluid over her tongue, totally experiencing the flavor of the drink, closing her eyes, almost blushing. I guess one of the secrets to her power was that she loved to experience anything physical and never took any sensation for granted. She took her time savoring the flavor, and enjoying her life minute to minute.

“Juni, it is just perfect, you make the best Strawberry Daiqs. She looked at us, with very big, wide, happy eyes and giggled. “I just love this drink, it makes me hotter than a horny toad in the middle of a desert.”

Austin had entered the room, just as she spoke and we all laughed out loud. Gone was her mystique. “Avion you are a little overdressed, along with Jackson, we are going out on the deck and enjoy the afternoon. If you want to change into your suit, feel free to join us. Jackson, let me show you the changing room.”

I followed Austin to the bathhouse, went inside picked out of suit; a surfer would call it a baggie. When I changed and came out, Austin and Penny were already in the large tub talking. There was a table close to the edge, which held another frozen blender of the strawberry brew.

I walked over to the tub, it was large could easily hold 4-5 couples. Around the edge was a wood deck so that you could sit on the perimeter and put your lower legs in up to your knees. It was very similar James and Linda’s tub. I refreshed my drink making mental note no more after this, walked around to where Austin and Penny were sitting and started talking to them.

“Penny, what made you decide to join us this afternoon?”

She looked up at me; “Well actually you and I were suppose to get together, Avion kind of showed up unexpectedly. We weren’t real sure she would show up. And as you know,” she look at Austin, her hands underwater. “Austin has more than enough energy to keep the ladies happy.”

I could tell by the electrical gleam in Austin’s eyes that Penny was doing something under the water to Austin’s power pole. My baggy was starting to tent a little, Penny from her angle could see up my pant leg; no doubt she could see the base of my erection. She looked up at my pants, and up into my eyes and licked her lips.

June and Avion came out of the house with another blender full of the Strawberry mixer, each carrying a full glass. They had T-shirts over their suits that said, “Pussies are us,” that came down to just a mid thigh. They poured themselves a full glass, and then removed their shirts, stretched like two sinuous cats, and stepped down into the tub. They were what only could be described as perfection in the flesh. Both bodies were magnificent; the suits perfectly complimented their bodies. June though had that deep quite mysterious Asian manner, Avion, totally opposite, she had beautiful wide laughing blue eyes, and a smile, suggesting a mischievous nature with no guile or evil motive. Both had perfect tans, dark thick waving hair, and slowly with a roll of their hips, stepped down into the pool of bubbling water.

I heard Austin moaning, Penny looking at him, “Don’t you dare go off, I want that gun going off inside me not in my hand.”

Avion looked at June a surprised look on her face. “She isn’t doing Austin is she?”

“Asked Austin he will tell you.”

Avion looked at Austin, “Austin is Penny playing with you?”

Austin had that climb the wall look. “You might say that Penny is giving me a very sensuous rub down. OUCH!!!! That hurt.”

Penny looked at the ladies then Austin. “Sorry baby, but I did need to slow you down. No going off in the water without a baggy.”

Austin spoke. “No peeing in the pool either huh?”

“Nope we need to keep it as clean and pure as the pussy’s that are in the water.”

Austin raised his eyebrows and looked up at me.

Penny concluded, “Well clean anyway.”

June spoke, her voice over the bubbles, “Jackson, come over here, and sit between us.”

I walked over climbed in and sat down in the lukewarm almost cool water. I felt Junes hand on my thigh. All of us began sipping out drinks. We were now making small talk, getting to know a little about each other. It was kind of strange; I had made love to Penny and June, but really did not know very much about either one.

June spoke up. “Penny?”

“Yes.”

“Would you tell that story about you and John at the lover’s retreat last summer.”

“You like that story, don’t you?”

“Oh I love it. Austin and I never get tired of hearing it, and I know Avion and Jackson would just love it.”

“Only if I get a little encouragement from Austin over here.”

“Whatever you want baby.”

Penny reached down under the water and slipped off her suit, and put it on the side, she turned around and picked up her drink and took a sip.

“Austin baby could you get me a refill.”

Austin stood up and forgot about Avion not being use to nudity, and heard a gasp as he stood up with an erection standing straight out; he had lost his suit a long time ago.

Avion had seen her fair share of hard cocks, but seeing her best friends mate’s dick standing at attention, four feet away from her, refilling Penny’s drink was a little strange.

June whispered to Avion in a low tone that only we could hear. “It feels as good as it looks. Here help me take off Jackson’s suit; you are going to need something to hold on to when she starts to tell her story.

Avion hesitated at first, but she was there to experience an open sex lifestyle and trusted her friend.

Me I had that silly grin all guys get when they are sexually exciting and know they are going to get fucked. I lifted my hips off the seat and my suit was soon off and up on the side of the tub.

My cock was not as rock hard as Austin’s but it was getting there. June told me to stand up showing my extended Mr. Major to the Ladies, and before I knew it June had orally placed a condom on it. Penny was also doing the same to Austin.

Again I could sense Avion’s surprise at her friend’s skill and Penny’s openness about handling Austin’s male appendage in front of June, and June putting a condom on my dick in front of Austin.

Austin smiled at me, “She does do that well, doesn’t she.”

Austin and I sat back down. Penny stood up, spread her legs over Austin, turned around and lowered herself down on his lap. She then leaned back against his chest. Austin had his dick between her legs, along her slit, with the head of his dick just in front of her clit. When Penny leaned back he could bring his arms and around and with his hands play with her rather excited nipples. She on the other hand could reach down with her hands, and move her fingers over the top of his dick keeping him hard and ready.

I leaned back, head resting on the edge of the tub, looking across into Penny’s eyes.

We all kept sipping our drinks, I could feel the alcohol moving to my groin area, making my feel solid in its hardness. My right hip was touching Avion, and I could feel her mind relaxing as the drink began to enter her blood stream.

Penny started.

“John got us a 5 night stay at a resort that was advertised as a romantic island paradise in the gulf. It is a popular place for newly weds and couples, very exclusive, expensive and you have to apply months sometimes years in advance, including sending pictures in order to be accepted.”

“John had a friend pull some strings, and we got in. It is mostly for newly weds, honeymooners, very private. There were no phones in the rooms only one at the front desk; the Television sets were close circuit, showing only XXX rated films. We got there settled in, and then went out to the pool. It was European style meaning the ladies could go topless.” We were there on a special promotion otherwise were would have been on a waiting list.

“Did you flop around?” Austin was obviously stroking Penny’s nipples just under the water.”

“No!” I kept my top on. But there were some ladies that did expose their breast to the outdoor sun.”

“What a shame to deny such beauty to the world. You should have shown those proud perky gorgeous tits to the other guest.”

Penny turned her head to look up at Austin. “Why Austin I didn’t know you had such a love for my tits.”

“I love all exquisite tits, on beautiful women, and when I become president by executive order, all the beautiful women in the county will only be allowed to wear shoes. The rest will be out in the open for all of the men of the world to admire and appreciate.”

June spoke up. “Austin will never run for president. But, I can imagine his campaign slogan, “If they bounce they will be flopping.”

“Hey I would get all the male vote and the vote of all the women who have had their breasts enlarged. Which today is a very large number of women.” It was silent.

Penny started again after a little moan. Obviously Austin’s fingers were having a nice effect. But she continued her narration, “We were there for a day enjoying ourselves the rooms had all sorts of toys and things to make our time in the bedroom very interesting.”

“Like what?” I asked.

“Oh, there were vibrators, a large sunken tub, and a special chair, that allowed either lover to give great oral sex to his partner. There were also movies you could watch of a sexual nature.”

June took my left hand pulled it over to her pussy. I extended my middle finger, and began to lightly rub the little June bug that was between her legs.

“At night there was a nightclub with a great dance floor and band. We got to know some other couples, most were just married, and enjoying their license to engage in unrestricted procreative activities.”

During the early afternoon there were some classes on fashion, cooking, decorating, things new wives need to know. The guys they stayed at the pool, or were in the clubroom.

After our 2nd day I found out from John that part of the promotion program was that they were getting ready to introduce some new suites for a more Hedonistic European Market, and needed couples to model for pictures. If we modeled our rooms would be completely paid for; and we could earn a little extra money for more European Style of pictures.

Avion, whose hand was stroking my right thigh spoke, “European Style?”

“Nude in the buff.” Penny Gasp out loud.

June spoke, “Austin you keep those hands to yourself, we want Penny to finish the story.”

“There were three other couples involved. John knew the photographer; that is how we got into the resort. The other couples were very young, in their early twenties; we were to represent a thirties couple. They also wanted to promote not just the Bride and Groom but members of the wedding party attending, and sharing the suites.”

That afternoon we ended up over at the new suites on the other side of the hotel, with instructions to wear bathing suits under bathrobes. All of the ladies and guys were in robes with tennis shoes. There in the room were the cameras, the photographer, and his assistant who was a very delectable young thing.

The three couples were young kids, good looking. The girls were Blond Brunette, and Red headed, cute, small to medium size.”

“What about their tits, Penny.”

“Well Austin, they were my size down, small b to c. I did not take time to check their bra sizes.”

The photographer was still setting up for the pictures, so we all sat down and started drinking champagne, and talking. John moved over to his friend and they began talking. Fred was telling him that he could make a lot of money with this shoot and needed it to make his year. It had been slow, and it would put him back on track. He hoped to get some nude shots from all of the couples to make the brochure complete, anything John could do to help he would be greatly appreciated.

I got up walked over to John and he explained what his friend needed, I said Ok, whatever, as long as the pictures were in Europe I could live with it. His friend said he would give me the all the negatives of John and I after the shoot and brochure.

I went back to the table where they were still sipping, the cold French elixir. I sat down, and started listening to this dumb blond southern princes.”

I could feel the green bile flowing out of Penny. She was a vindictive twat, seemed to like to get even, I remembered back what she did to Linda. Making sure John stuck his oversize cock in and stretched Linda’s tight ass.

“She just couldn’t help but make it a point that she did not give up her virginity until her wedding night. Me I could care the less. But this bitch kept going on about how much more superior she was than everyone else was because she waited, making her pussy the most prized item since the Hope Diamond.”

“It made the other ladies start bristling ready to spit like a couple of cats. Then the men moved away, starting to get a little embarrassed for her husband. It seemed that she made him save up a lot of money, so that they could come to this place, so miss golden hair could brag to her friends that they had come here. I mean this kid was pussy whipped bad. No doubt he would have to crawl up to the alter on the bed at night and make some big sacrifice in order to place his pride and joy into her little priceless golden twat.”

“Even John picked up on it. He was talking to the kid alone getting some background. It seemed that little miss goodie-too-shoes parents and family were like the upper crust of their hometown. They ran the whole social structure of the whole town. He had hoped by coming here and finally consummating their relationship, she would leave that social thing she had behind and start making a life with him. The fact after the first night it only made it worse. She was now telling him how he was going to work for daddy and make lots of money to buy her a big house. It just went on and on. He thought he had made a mistake, but he was very found of her, and really did love her. Her big problem was that she was just so locked into her parent’s social lifestyle.

John took the first step. “If you want control son I can give that to you, but it will cost you.”

“Look mister, I have no money, this trip and the wedding has broke me and my parents.”

“No it won’t take money, but it might cost you a little pride and some emotional pain, but I guarantee when it is over you will wearing the pants of your family permanently.”

“How could you do that.”

“See the photographer over there.”

“Yes,”

“Well, what if when you left to go home, you had pictures even videos of your little lady in compromising situations with other men, particularly say a black man,

“Oh, shit!” he interrupted, “Her parents particularly her grandparents would disown her if they knew she had slept with a black man.”

“That’s right, a slut that openly betrayed you on your honeymoon. Added with a threat that if she did not tow the line, do your bidding, suck your cock daily, momma, daddy and the family not to mention the whole town, would get a copy of the tape and know what a total slut she is.”

He blushed red, almost a little angry, but then with slits in his eyes looked at John and said. “You wouldn’t rape, or hurt her would you?”

“No, a little more bubbly and a little help from you; would make it easy and consensual. The photographer will even pay you a little more for the nudes, so you can get back some of the money you spent to get here. Tell you what I will even pitch in my payment to you. You just need to give the OK, sign the release to do more explicit pictures and we can do the rest.”

“Would you do that to your Penny?”

“If she was as selfish and controlling bitch as your little lady, in the blink of an eye. In fact knowing Pen when it was over she would thank me for setting her free. We have an open relationship, that means she can have whoever she wants.”

Tell me Kid “When was the last time you and your dick really enjoyed yourself.”

Silence.

“I thought so. You just stay here, I will get Penny.”

“I was really getting annoyed with the blond bimbo, when John signaled for me to come over and talk to him. I got up and walked over to him, little blondie did not even notice I was gone, being so busy telling the others how superior she was to everyone. He told me what he had in mind, and we moved over to Robert her husband to confirm what he wanted.

Penny looked at us from across the tub with pleasure in her eyes. “It was a delicious idea, my mouth started watering. The husband was almost a virgin himself; I bet he never had his dick sucked, a total cherry. It made me so horny; I thought my pussy was going to start dripping.”

“John walked over to the table where Fred, the photographer was working and told him what possibly could come down if he was interested. Fred looked over at the southern bell a smiled about as lustful a smile as one can get on a man.

“I’m in as long as I can get a piece of it too.”

“You are in the plan.” You see Fred and his cute little assistant were both black.”

At the same time, June’s right hand along with Avion’s left grabbed my dick for a squeeze. They both looked each other in the eye, with that surprised aha gotcha look on their faces. One hand went high the other low, they were squeezing and jacking off my now excited dick. I put my right hand on Avion’s thigh, and I felt her legs open inviting me into her treasure harbor, to which I took immediate advantage.

My mind entered Penny’s I could now see the room, Fred, the blond, and the rest of the couples. “You can have all you want, when we are finished she is going to be a documented community pussy around this place.”

Well Fred put us through the paces, couples in the tub one at a time, then two, three, and all of us. We kept sipping the chilled wine, and John seeing the ladies in their suits thinking about fucking blondie and maybe one of the other ladies, started making him a little excited. His suit molded to his expanding cock, and I could see some of the bitches, looking at it from an angle, just a glance, including miss goodie shoes. This was part of our plan to get the ladies involved. The guys I knew would go for it, I could tell the way they were focusing their eyes on my body. They were young and would go anywhere their hard pricks were pointed at.

After Fred finished with the shoot, and his assistant started packing the camera’s he spoke to us, and told us how pleased he was with the shoot. He let us know that we were all very photogenic; and that tomorrow he was going to need some more couples to shoot topless, nude, for the international market. I could see that some of the girls gasp a little, their thoughts rejecting the idea. The pay was three times what they were getting today, and they would also have a free 4-day trip back here when the new section opened.

I could see the look on the guy’s faces, when more money was mentioned and the fact they would get to see the whole group of ladies without their suits on. It sounded pretty good to them. The ladies, well my job was to convince them to go along.

Fred and his assistant locked away their gear into a locked closet, and then went over to the wet bar in the room and started mixing himself a drink, for himself and his assistant name Patricia. Patty was in on the plan, she and Fred were lovers, and she was aware of their financial needs, and what a good shoot would mean to them. She was also very intregued by the sledgehammer that was semi erect in John’s speedo.

“We got the room for the rest of the day, feel free stay hear and enjoy the drinks, the tub, and if you have any questions just ask. The guys moved over to the bar, the ladies moved over to a group of couches, that were in a circle, with a table in the middle, and a bottle of wine on ice in the center.

The little redhead asked me if I was going to model the next day. As I sipped my drink I said, “Sure I am. Even though I don’t need the money I think it would be fun. Have none of you ever been to a topless beach, or flashed your tits. Wasn’t it fun?” All but miss mouth of the south blushed and smiled a little and nodded their heads. “Besides you get to keep the pictures and negatives he does not use, and won’t it be fun 40 years from now and look and them and remember the real reason you married him and he married you.

“Well, I just couldn’t bare my body in front of strangers. It just would not be proper.”

I looked at her, “Suite yourself, me I have found men like a woman to be a little bold, a little exhibitionistic, not a slut, but break out of the mold.” I leaned over and looked at her, “Be truthful have you and Robert done it in any other position other than missionary.”

Blondie whose name was Alice, “Is there another way?”

Patty spoke up, “Shit, girl where have you been, in a girls school for the sexual repressed.”

“Well momma told me that the missionary position was the only position needed for making love.”

All of the ladies at the table moaned.

“So you have no curiosity about being on top, sitting on Michael’s lap, having your breast kissed.”

Little Alice spoke a little less assuredly and defensively, “Well I just don’t want to get too excited I might lose control.”

Penny stopped and looked at us in the tub. “Well, I was mad at the bitch for being above reproached and wanted to bring her down a notch or too. However I realized I was also dealing with a sexual moron, who just didn’t know any better. I thought shit it was the 80’s. How did you grow up and not know anything about human sexuality in the 80’s. Not only was she totally without any knowledge of love making other than what her obviously controlling Victorian mother told her, but she was a proud and unbearably arrogant about her ignorance. All of us sitting there were a little amazed and I knew this was going to be real easy.

The girls all decided that they were in for the next day except Alice. I did convince her to come out the next day and watch. That she might change her mind, if she could see what was going on. She was a little curious so she did agree that they would come out and watch the shooting.

Avion’s hand grabbing the top part of my flag poll and I was getting close to raising old glory on it, when I noticed that despite the rubber it felt like I was feeling her bare hand. June’s hands were lightly stroking and cupping my balls. It was becoming almost impossible not to seize the work of art whose hand was making my dick a thick glowing bronze rod, setting in a furnace.

Penny shifted up then down, Austin moaned, and slid down deeper into the tub. I could tell by the way Penny was leaning a little forward that she had put Austin’s power piston inside her and was now sitting on his lap legs outside his thighs. Her nipples were now pointed and were just barely above water. Avion gripped my dick a little harder when she realized that Penny and Austin were joined. I in the meantime was now rubbing two hard ladybugs that were making my two willing partners very, very, horny.

I wanted Avion, so bad, not since Terri and Maria, had I felt such a lust and need to enter and possess a woman. Both ladies were kissing the side of my neck and face, nibbling on my ears; I was on sensory overload about ready to lose my load. Penny continued her story.

The next day we were all in a different room with a small indoor swimming pool that could be a Jacuzzi with steps all the way around generating soap bubbles. Camera’s were all set up and ready to go. One of the couples bowed out, did not show up. However Alice and Robert did show up only to watch as we were told.

John has spent a little time with Robert instructing him on what to do and how to do it. He also told him to jack off, just before they came to the room, this would give him staying power, and not to drink very much, and make sure Alice had nothing to eat that day, so that her stomach would be empty.

Fred made hurricanes, with 150proof rum; and Patty kept Alice’s drink fresh during the shoot, as they sat next to the bar. Fred put us through our paces, the reloading the film ask us ladies to remove our top and slowly enter into the pool together with our men standing in the background watching. Alice blushing as she was watching us and Robert was stroking her back lightly stimulating her. We could tell by her occasional giggle that she was feeling the drink, it wouldn’t be long before she was willing to join in.

John had told Robert that most women were very vain but insecure about their bodies. That is why he told him while we were shooting to make sure to be whispering into her ear about how much better her body was, how much sexier her tits were, and that she had a better ass. Not to spend a lot of time focusing on Penny and the women but focusing on Alice. Alice already felt superior to us because she was the one and only vestal virgin who sacrificed her virginity on her wedding night. Being told that she was sexier and hotter than me even made her vainer.

Alice and Robert were dressed in shorts and shirts over their suits, Fred mentioned to them that some of the pictures he took yesterday were not as good as he wanted and he ask he could later take a few more in their swim suits later. They both nodded their heads and said, “Sure.”

Then after our topless shots we went The Full-Monty, and when John removed his suit, and his semi erect python became exposed to the world. The little couple standing across from me, disrobed, removed their bottoms, she was cute natural redhead with rounded perky tits, what John would call a bunny rabbit ass, and he had a cute dick.”

Austin interrupted, “A cute dick? What is a cute dick?”

Penny was slowly shifting around on Austin lap, stopped and from her mind I felt her squeeze her hard captive with a very practiced love muscle.

“I don’t know, it was just cute, not hard, it was just there, it fit the rest of his body.”

Austin moaned feeling Penny squeezing the very tip of his dick with her pussy.

“If you like that, you will stop interrupting me, otherwise I will get up and sit on Jackson and tell my story from there.”

Austin basking in the sensation said almost breathlessly, “No need to move I will be as silent as a monk in a Hindu monastery.”

“Good, and now for the, “Rest of the story.”

“He had us standing around the pool kissing and fondling each other, Fred made sure that Alice and Robert ended up in some of the pictures, who by then were now in their suits sitting at the bar.

Alice’s suit was a modest two-piece, not as small as the one she had on yesterday, but it did fit her well. It was going to be fun watching it stripped off of her. Every one had been drinking, the kissing and fondling standing nude by the tub was definitely now having its effect on the men.

Fred had us ladies now touching our lover’s cocks, stroking them to full alert. Robert had taken Alice’s hand and moved it to his suit, and she was absentmindedly stroking his erection staring at John’s super star. Mr. Cute Dick started sporting quite a piece of meat himself. I was surprised as to how much his dick’s girth and length expanded from such a small ADORABLE! package.

Fred was moving around snapping pictures, unknown to Alice, Robert, and the other couple, he had set up hidden video camera’s, taping the session. We moved into the shallow pool up to our waist. John was turned-on; my pussy was starting to heat up. I always have been an exhibitionist; it is such a rush for me to make love while I am being watched. John knows this and he sat down on the step of the pool, the bubbles gone, his mammoth love rod up and ready. I straddled his legs and lowered myself on him and started a slow sensuous rocking of my hips.

Alice’s face was flush, she was squeezing the tip of her spouses dick through his suit, sipping on her drink her eyes fixated on John and I. Robert was now telling her how sexy and hot she was, and how bad he wanted her. Fucking 101 was now in session. The other couple, well they had gotten into the pool, and he had her bent over, her hands on the edge, He was tightly grabbing her hips and was pounding away at his lover’s rear end like a jackhammer. You could hear the loud slapping sounds of his belly hitting her ass, pussy, and thighs.

I could see Robert and Alice who were just to my right, still at the bar, and they were now kissing, Robert was tweaking her breast through her suit, her nipples starting to stand at attention. All you could hear were the sounds of physical lust, and the clicking of the camera. Fred was getting really good pictures particularly, Alice and Robert touching each other.

Perky tits went over, screaming, Oh Shit! While her lover pushed it all the way in, and leaving it buried, depositing his boiling hot passion juice deep inside her vagina. I could tell he was ejaculating by the way his ass checks were clenching in spasms.

John controlled himself; we both wanted him to wait. We needed to get Alice and Robert over to the bed that was on the other side of the room.

Our cute couple collapsed into the pool turning around snuggling, watching us, his pride going back into that dormant stage. It was then that they both realized that they had just fucked in front of 6 people and had their pictures taken.

“Are you going to publish those pictures?”

Fred replied, “No, no, I am only going to use the discrete nudes, you can have the others including the negatives, that was our deal. “When are you leaving?”

“This Thursday.”

“Well, I will have them ready for you to take back with you or you can destroy them. Makes no difference to me. I did enjoy the show. Patty and I are for sure going to engage in some heavy after work activities after this session.”

With their Passion disbursed, they decided to leave and go back to their room and crash. The drinks, the session, the fucking had exhausted them. We watched them go, Alice and Robert had stopped kissing and playing with each other, I got off of John, and we were both in the pool with our waists under water.

Alice was flush, her face still showing that she was in heat. Robert had his hand behind Alice’s back and he had it inside her suit and no doubt was running his fingers up and down her crack.

Fred was handed a camera, by Patricia and he walked over to them. Why don’t you just continue to kiss like you were doing and I will take pictures, you look just spectacular Alice, totally radiant. That was a signal to Robert to start going all out. Before Alice could comment, Robert pulled her to him and he started kissing her passionately on the mouth. He lifted her up so that she was now sitting back on the stool, her legs spread as he was rubbing his hardened penis up against her forest fire hot passion pit.

The camera was special, in that made very little sound; you could not hear it click over the fans, and the very soft sensual music coming in from the rooms sound system. This kept Alice’s attention focused on what Robert was doing to her and not Fred taking pictures of them. You could tell she was surrendering to his kissing, petting, with the first sign being he had undone her top and it was now hanging lose, the front moved up to her neck. Before she could react to her nakedness, Robert slipped down and started sucking on her large pointed nipples.

Alice opened her eyes and looked at John and I, Fred taking pictures and Patty who was now in a very small thong suit. She had that deer in the headlight look, having her tits exposed completely with her top falling to the floor, not knowing how far Robert intended to go. Her intoxication was making her submissive, and she was just too drunk and too turned on, to stop Robert’s dominant male aggression. He kept sucking, and stroking her, his hands were now working on her crotch, rubbing the palm of his hand up against her plump swollen pubis.

She had instinctively raised her legs giving him better access to her passion center. He lifted her slightly and pulled her suit down over her ass and hips, so that it was now between her thighs. You could hear her moaning, Johns dick began rising to attention again, Fred, was reaching down and adjusting his pants to relieve his erection, still concentrating on capturing Alice being stripped of all her inhibitions by her forceful lover.

Robert shifted again, her suit fell to the floor he then pulled her legs up spreading them, and ran his finger, inside her wet glistening slit. We all heard her gasp, as she realized her whole body was naked, and her pussy was now on fire and display, her nipples hardened like two gumdrops. She looked into all of our eyes, almost pleading with us to stop him from exposing her.

But Robert was relentless, he slowly methodically reduced her to just a mindless slut craving only one thing, her mate’s hard male cock deep inside her. She knew his goal was to pound her into complete submission, exposing her most private self to the camera and to us in the room. Even my pussy was tingling as I watched her, and I had to put my hand down in the water and start stroking myself.

He moved up and began kissing her again, and with her hands made her lower his swimsuit freeing his cock just inches from her throbbing cavern. He length and girth would make any women happy, his erection was powerful and dynamic, and he was ready to claim his forest fire hot bitch’s snatch.

He told her to put it in her. She asked him to please not do it here but to go to their room. He looked at her with eyes of steel and once again told her to put it in him. With defeat in her eyes, she took her small little hand and took a hold of her lovers swollen dick. We all watched her place the tip of her lover’s cock glistening with pre-cum and line it up to her cunt, the tip just inside her engorged lips.

He slid it in slowly and moving a little at a time, looking his fuck-mate in the eye, as he filled her. You could see her melting around the blowtorch that was now inside her. Her eyes started radiating total submission to the awesome power coming from her mates baby maker. She put her arms around him, raised her legs and locked them behind his back. It was a voyeur’s dream as he started pumping her in a slow steady rhythm as old as time, slowly bringing her to her first ever climax.

For the first time in her life she really was experiencing that deep need building up inside, a hungry force of pleasure seeking release. We could all see her clinging to him harder and harder, finally we heard that familiar sound of broken breathing, almost choking as she experienced the wonder and bliss of her first real powerful orgasm. He kept his hips going back and forth a steady rhythm no doubt designed to keep her turned on, but not enough to make his dick go over.

She just sat there clinging and cuming, finally she opened her sexually glazed eyes barely registering that we were in the room. She had that I don’t give a fuck what happens next look, and that is the look we were looking for. Fred spoke, “You two might want to move to the bed, it would be a little more comfortable.”

Robert picked Alice up and carried her to the giant king size bed. We weren’t sure if Robert was going to go all the way and let John and Fred fuck her but shit if not we were all enjoying the show. Fred had two other hidden cameras focused on the bed. We wanted to be sure to get all of the action. Robert climbed between Alice’s legs and began eating her pussy. Never before had she ever had her twat stimulated with a tongue. We were all standing around the bed, watching, Fred had a smaller video camera, and moved around focusing on Alice’s face and body. He finally said fuck it, and removed his shorts, leaving his shirt on, it hung down below his crotch and he was tenting it. John? Well my John was Superman, a man of steel and he was up up and away.

Fred looked at John’s cannon and said. “You aren’t a bro that’s been dipped in white paint are you?”

“John just laughed.”

“Alice just kept her eyes closed, enjoying Robert’s clitoral symphony. She almost came and he stopped, her eyes opened, as Robert climbed up on top his woman, rammed his U.S. Steel Hardened Pussy Pleaser deep into her cunt without hesitation or gentleness.

Penny stopped at looked us, face flush, she was so turned on, her nipples looked like 45 caliber bullets, and then must have done her pussy flex, because we heard another moan from Austin. She looked me in the eye.

“I love it when a man becomes a man, when his excitement totally rules all of his reason. When he walks that fine line between violent rape and passionate love making, when he seeks to dominate and pour all of his sexual power into his woman in a massive powerful series of ejaculations and thrusts, filling her with all of his strength and life.”

“And that was Robert that night, you could tell she felt it to her tonsils. She started to wrap her legs around his back when he rolled her over pulling her with him and putting her on top.

Her body was pretty much hidden when Robert was fucking her on the stool. When he was eating her she covered her breast with her arms. Now there was no hiding. He started thrusting his hips upward from the bed, Alice just kind of squeaked when he came all way up.

It was Patty who now was naked; decided she was going to be the first to join in. She climbed up on the bed, got on her knees, right next to Alice. “Look girl you got to move that pussy, move those hips, look at me. “Alice looked over at Patty and she saw her rolling her hips, fucking a phantom cock. Patty was one talented girl. I could see that my big John couldn’t wait to play patty cake with Patty; I reached down and squeezed his dick.

Alice moved slowly at first, Patty then got over and got behind Alice, straddling Roberts legs, putting her naked pussy right up next to Alice’s ass. She put her arms around Alice’s waist pulling her body up to the girl, drilling her turned on naked tits into the bitches back.

“You move with me, move with my hips.”

“Alice was really a little nervous, she could feel Patty’s coarse pussy hair against her ass, and her pointed proud tits along her upper back. Her arms were wrapped around her body just under her swollen sensitive titties.

She started slow, but after a while she began to get into it. Roberts dick begin to feel good, she could see that Robert was enjoying it.

Patricia whispered into Alice’s ear, and with her hands pushed down on her hips. “Push your ass hole down on his dick and move those hips back and forth. Doesn’t that feel good, a dick in your pussy, and the back of his cock rubbing your ass.

Alice just moaned and nodded her head up and down. Robert was just enjoying having his dick being fucked by his woman for the first time.

“Now we are going to really light that fire girl, let me show how it is done.” Patricia reached around with her right hand, slid it down her bitches lower belly past her blond pussy hairs, and with her middle finger attacked Alice’s clit with the zeal of a blank panther attacking its prey.

Alice was totally overcome with sensations, coming from her lower body. Roberts dick was deep inside her touching her cervix. Patricia was doing things to her clit that she didn’t know could be done, and just when she thought nothing else could feel as good, Patty after licking her middle left finger, brought her left hand up and slid it between her ass cheeks, and with her right hand pulled Alice up so she could slide a finger up into her anal rose bud. Alice’s eyes became large almost bursting out of her head.

Patty felt the bitch’s ass squeezing her finger, and she new she had a cunt that was going to like getting it in the ass.

“Bend over, you pretty little white whore and let your man suck your titties, while you fuck him, and momma makes your pudding hot!!! and creamy...

Down she went, Robert was now lost in a sea of tit meat, was sucking hard in complete abandonment nipples that now totally belonged to him. They both were making Alice moan from deep inside, totally submissive to the black dom who had a finger solidly up her ass pushing it in and out rubbing her clit. Pulling her hips up and then slamming them down making her a slave to the swollen cock that was on the verge exploding inside her womb.

Alice got into the orgasm zone, one after another, unable to stop. Patty had her declare that she a whore, a bitch, a slut, and total cunt, with incoherent words coming out of her mouth as she kept going from one powerful climax to another.

Robert couldn’t keep his control as he felt his companion’s cunt grabbing his dick like a vice, bouncing up and down off of his hips, her love canal so tight, he couldn’t restrain himself any longer. He grabbed both of her ample tits in his hands held them tight and then bit down on each of her nipples as he came, not drawing blood, but letting her know they were now his tits and he could do any thing he wanted to them.

Patty saw he was cuming, she planted Alice down onto his hips and made her just sit there, so she could feel her man’s dick filling her entire womb with his liquid fire. Alice’s nipples stung and were now on fire, as Robert kept biting them, enduring her pain and pleasure of knowing her mate was now claiming her body for his needs.

It was over, I needed to fuck, John was ready and Fred was more than ready, but John whispered to me not yet. We needed to get Robert out of the way and let them go at Alice without his presence. My job was to keep Robert happy and occupied. John knows I do my best work when I am really horny and needed a climax, I was going to give Robert the Royal treatment.

Alice rolled over, Patty still behind her, her fingers still playing with her. Robert got up off the bed, and as previously arranged told Alice he needed to go to the bathroom. Fred pointed to a door, and led to another bedroom with the bathroom in there. Alice’s eyes were closed, I followed Robert into the bedroom and Robert stayed with me for the next hour. I got to see the video later and it was really hot.

It started with John climbing on the bed and with pillows and propping himself up his dick still at full mast. Alice is still laying on her side, reacting to Patty’s fingers, not cuming but just staying on the edge. And when she opens her eyes can see his tree trunk reaching for the sky, just inches from her face.

Patty wasn’t finished with her bitch, who was still in orgasmic bliss. “Have you ever seen such a pussy pleaser?

“No.”

“Reach up and touch it.”

“No, I shouldn’t. It wouldn’t be right,”

Patty started rubbing blondies’ nugget causing her to moan and made her hips start squirming around. “So my little white whore who just fucked her man in front of my man and John here, getting them all exited. Who is letting me finger her pussy and fuck her ass with my finger is too good to touch a dick that she made hard.”

Slowly her hand reached out and she grabbed John’s pole.

“Pump it bitch, make it feel good.”

Alice was now moving her small hand up and down John’s considerable length marveling at its span and size.

Patty shifted and then pulled Alice’s hips and ass in the air so that she was on her knees with one arm still pleasing John the other supporting her upper body. He tits were hanging nipples red from the bite marks Robert had given her earlier.

Fred removed his shirt, and put a condom on and waited.

Alice’s face was just about a foot away from the head of John’s dick. After a few more minutes of Patty rubbing her pussy, and fucking her ass, jacking off John’s telephone pole, Alice was beginning to start climbing the passion ladder again.

Alice was close to another pinnacle; Patty would bring her close and then back off frustrating her. Alice wanted more bingo’s, the floodgate was open and she wanted it all. Patty was like a musician and played Alice like a musical instrument, controlling every sound every move. It wasn’t long before she had miss goodie too shoes, sucking my John’s dick, while she was cuming with Patty’s fingers.

Again, suck, suck, suck, Alice was building up again, close, so very close, her legs spread ass tilted exposed, fucked and rubbed, almost there, when Patty moved away from Alice removing her finger from her ass, climbing to the side the bed.

A moan of frustration came from the queen of the south’s throat, as she moved her head up and down taking more and more of the king cobra that was in her mouth. Fred handed Patty the video camera that he was still using to tape the main event on the bed, and with his condom coated dick, slipped in behind Alice’s spread legs, and with the ease of a man who had many times before dipped his Willie into paradise, now slid his member into her exposed cunt. Fred was not your stereotypical black, he had a nice pussy pleaser but it would not go into the record books, he was slightly thicker that Robert who was now getting the best blowjob he had ever experienced in his life, in the other room.

At first it did not register with Alice what was happening, she had never had sex that way before and didn’t know that people could do it doggie style. She froze for a second realizing that she had another man’s dick in her hope diamond pussy, that she was kissing another man’s dick, that on her wedding night forcefully informed her spouse she would never be one of those women who kissed a nasty penis.

We did not know how long we would have and if Robert would change his mind, or when the hurricanes would wear off. So we went a little faster that we wanted to, but we felt with the blackmail tapes we might get a second session.

Fred started slow at first but kept pounding away. Patty, now took the videos moving around to the other side of the bed so she could get the white sluts face being double penetrated. Fred began to pick up steam, with no resistance at all or hesitation he began to move faster and faster. Alice was now rotating her hips in little circles, sucking John’s Mighty Manfred, feeling a very nice fat warm cock moving in and out of her awakened sensitive love canal.

John reached down and began to gently rub her hardened tits, with his thumb and forefinger, and that was enough to set her off the rocket pad. Alice lifted her head up, arched her back, while John played with her nipples. Again the broken breathing, it was a perfect video shot, the lust in Fred’s face fucking a white southern princes; the princess cuming like a New Orleans’ Whore being serviced by her pimp, and a King Kong dick just inches from her face and mouth.

When she started cuming, Fred lost it, and began filling the condom as he started slamming into the blond dolly’s cunt. Once again the little sweet young thing felt the power of a strong dominating male pouring himself deep into her.

Penny stopped, head titled back. You could see she was thrusting her hips by the movement in the water. “I am so close and turned on, I don’t know how much longer a can go, I need to cum.”

Avion spoke. “Don’t stop.” Avion almost squeezed my cock off with her hand, and she closed her thighs hard around my hand making it difficult to stroke her passion button, she about was ready to go off too.

“Ok, a few minutes longer.”

“After Fred, John rolled Alice onto her back spread her legs and then very slowly entered her. Just before that Patricia took a condom put it in her mouth, and then slid it all the way down to his pubic hairs, and then for a few minutes sucked him up again to full attention. When she thought he was ready she looked Alice in the eyes, still spread knees cunt open to the world, watching John and Patty.

“That’s how you give head bitch, you got a lot to learn don’t you?”

“Alice nodded her head up and down.”

You know how John loves to look women in the eyes when he slowly enters them. The cross between awe and amazement on their face as the giant snake slowly takes total possession of a woman’s most personal essence. They are totally laid bare, totally exposed to the fact that they are lustful sluts and they will never forget his dick. Reminding themselves of its size and feeling many years later while they are masturbating in a warm private bath.

She just mewed like a cat, as he moved his hips up and down, slowly pulling almost all the way out, then pushing all the way in. I am not sure how many times she came, or if she had just one long continuous climax, but John’s back had a lot of scratches where she got lost in her passion. All he could say to me later was that she was tight, real, real, tight.

And his climax, well he had been hard for over 3 hours before getting his rocks off, and he said it was one of the most intense satisfying experiences that he had had in a long time.”

Ávion commented and asked, “Doesn’t that bother you, that he got so much pleasure from another woman.”

“No, fair is fair, Robert turned out to be a very enthusiastic lover, and what he lacked in experience he more than made up for it in energy. In the time I had him, he made Austin look like an impotent old man.

Austin opened his eyes. “Impotent old man!!!! It is bad enough having my dick enveloped and teased unmercifully constantly on the edge, restraining myself while having to listen to how you and your lover debauched some innocent young thing. But to lay here and be called an impotent old man, a noodle dick!!! Story time is over ladies, it is time for some real life adventure.

With that, Austin somehow got up off the seat, standing holding on to Penny now bent over impaled on his dick. They moved forward, Penny then reached out put her hands out on each side of my head to the side of the tub for support, so that I could kiss either her face or by pulling her a little upward and forward, suck on those luscious hard nipples, I had been staring at for the last 30 minutes.

As I have stated earlier Austin had a hair trigger, and before any of us knew it he was off into the happy hunting grounds.

Penny felt it, looked into my eyes, with that shit not now expression. Her mind and body was screaming for release, and Austin was fading away. Well Austin pushed it in with one last grunt, his dick saying to Penny tough shit bitch, you should have not called me an impotent old man. He then withdrew to the rear guard by sitting back the edge of the tub, his dick deflating.

His dick wasn’t out of Penny’s love snatch for a microsecond; before Penny not to be denied her fireworks, jump my ready to explode Roman Candle. She almost broke Avion’s hand as she slammed her body down, so that my sword was all the way into her scabbard.

And she started pounding me like a porno whore. Her hips were like a piston driven full stroke engine, hammering my torso, making my whole body shake. Her grunts were loud she was totally without any restraints, and any consideration of anyone else in the group. And to be honest it pissed me off to be used by this bitch again.

I was looking forward to being with Avion, she was so close and I cheated, I put in a very light block, keeping both her and June in the edge. I wanted the first time I entered Avion to be something special a nice memory for both of us.

And now I had the vain self centered bitch fucking me, using me to get herself off, without any regards to my feelings, or whether I wanted her to sit on my dick or not. Not only that, she was making it very hard for me not to cum, and let go. I was saving that special moment for Avion. Forget that she was one pretty beautiful wet dream, and most guys would give the left nut just to go out with let along having them banging away at you cock like you were her only chance for pleasure, it was just damn rude and very inconsiderate.

TIME OUT

To my readers I am really sorry, about last 4 paragraphs particularly the last one. It was my fault I should have known better. In the interest of being fair and balanced with the presidential elections this fall in 2004, I watched two political speeches by the French-Chairian Candidate and his attack pretty boy, and was unable to get a flu shot. The result is that I accidentally became infected with the Girlie Man Virus. It took a while before the infection fully manifested itself. I should have thought something was wrong when I began looking for a hair stylist instead of my barber and I wanted to take the day off and get a manicure. I finally became alerted to my disease when my dick started to shrink and balls began atrophy as my wife kept saying embarrassing things in public. I also began to notice that older outspoken chunkier rich women were becoming as attractive to me as Pammy. And the final straw was when I wanted to quit work and sue everyone so I good get really rich and become a politician.

I have now gone on a heavy Anti-Girlie-Man media frenzy in order to produce the necessary testosterone needed to recover from this malady. So for the last several weeks I been watching reruns of the Sopranos and the way the men treat their wives, lovers, and whores, particularly the episode when Christopher has Adrianna whacked for being a rat, telling Tony she wasn’t even willing to spend just 7 years in prison for him. Watching Tony the Alpha male treating women the way he wants to treat them has helped me greatly in my rode to recovery.

I also want to thank the men who have founded Girlie-Men-Anonymous, who came to my rescue when the sudden desire to help my wife clean the house, take out the garbage without complaining; sort through it for recycling, without any thought of whether my good deeds would get me laid that night or not. Thank you for taking me out to the cigar sports bar, buying Jack Daniel shots, letting me smoke that wonderful cigar and encouraging me to fuck my bitch whether she had a headache or not. I not only got laid that night she was so taken back by my macho charisma and swagger, that she even gave me a free blow job without asking for anything afterwards. (A first)

I have been watching all of the reruns of the John Wayne, Lee Marvin, Clint Eastwood and Mail Call in order to recapture my prospective of what a man’s man is, and studying the art of Frank Frezeta, whose fantasy women are every man’s wet dream.

To my readers my recovery has been a long a difficult trial, so just be real careful how much girlie man shit, you watch and listen to, and the sooner you recognize the symptoms the easier and quicker it will be to recover.

Revised paragraphs:

His dick wasn’t out of Penny’s love snatch for a microsecond; before Penny not to be denied her fireworks, started to jump my ready to explode Roman Candle. My hands came up grabbed her hips firmly, stopping her just as she started to lower herself onto my firecracker. She looked at me, desperate with pleading begging eyes. Crouched legs spread, a forest fire cunt needing to be filled so that she could get herself off. Penny loved to see other women humiliated, embarrassed by their sexuality. I thought it was time for her to get some payback.

In a little begging tone, “Please I need a dick, just let me get myself off, I promise it will be good.”

“Not yet,” I spoke sensuously, “I want to see you stand play with yourself, you said you like to show off. June, Austin, have you ever watched Penny masturbate? Is there a dildo in the house?”

This threw Penny off her game. She no doubt wanted to fuck me, make me cum in front of June and Avion; denying them my dick for a season in order to establish herself as the Alpha Female that night. But by holding her inches from my home run bat she was now off the mound and suddenly in the bull pin. She really didn’t like being the only show horse in the arena, and to masturbate in front of Avion myself and June and Austin was not in her game plan.

“Right here, we never have a love-in without one. Junes favorite.” Austin handed June a waterproof lifelike flesh colored dick, about my size, with a built in vibrator. “Austin you lie, like a dog, you know I like the big loooonnngggg black one better.”

Austin rolled his eyes and looked upward, with that yah sure bitch. June then handed Penny the toy turning the vibration to high mode, her eyes like slits and in a very soft voice said. “Here this should take some of the edge off of your overexcited pussy.”

Penny took the rubber cock, and stood up, her pussy just above the water, Austin moved over next to June, and we all watched Penny slide the vibrating pussy pleaser into her snatch. She was already at critical mass, the moment it went in and the little nub at the end touch her clit, it was instant party time. There she was standing spread legs tits harder than diamonds, eyes in a lustful unfocused glaze, riding up and down a phantom horse. Slapping the water with her ass and pussy, and cuming like the sleazy whore she really was.

I could feel and see into her mind and tell it was reaching that Jell-O stage where with “A little Influence,” I could make some adjustments. The first thing I did was set it up so that the only way she could have an orgasm was to make someone else come first. She loved fucking and taking from others, getting her rocks off first and then leaving the other party hanging out in orgasmic space forcing them to get release elsewhere. That was going to stop today, from now on she was going to be right on the edge and not be able to go over until she felt warm cum inside her cunt, her mouth, ass, or on those wonderful beautiful tits.

The second change I made; was that like most sexually aggressive women, Penny was masking a submissive nature. I tapped that when I did not let her sit on my dick. Austin and June also tapped that when they gave her the dildo and told her to display herself. Penny often got in front of the parade to keep people from making her do things she didn’t want to do.

How did I do it? I did it by seeking and finding her most prevailing sexual experience, that rare time when she went from one orgasm to another without any restraints or care, totally lost in her own self gratification and pleasure. I tied those memories, sensations, and feelings, to being submissive. The more submissive she became the more she would re-experience that dominant sexual experience. It would take a little time, for her to completely evolve into a total submissive whore, prostituting her cunt and body for unlimited fulfillment, but I knew that John, with his alpha male mega cock would soon have her totally at his mercy. John was going to be a lucky man, and once again I was going to ride away in the sunset the Silent Sex Sheriff, making things right for the men-folk, protecting them from the self centered evil pussies, without even so much as a thanks.

Now with Penny under the care of June’s rubber pussy pleasing machine, Austin whose dick was now ready again and had a condom on, pulled June up out of the water, bent her over, and filled her empty horny space. Avion had her legs wrapped around my right leg, my hand still rubbing her ladybug, her left breast against my right shoulder.

Avion’s passionate colors had almost envelope the room, she was just on the edge, and was just there, totally helpless, almost paralyzed with the need to cum. She had not made love, or even masturbated since she broke up with her boyfriend. How anyone could have let her go was beyond me, that guy must have been the town’s village idiot. She was trying everything to get herself to cum. All of her memories of making love came to the surface in hopes that one of them would send her over. It was like watching, feeling, smelling, every sexual experience this perfect female animal had ever had in her short life.

I saw the first time she played with her pussy in front of a poster of Patrick Swaysie when she was twelve, the first time she allowed a boy fondle her breast in the car after a dance. The first time she felt a boy’s hardness rubbing against pussy, kissing on the couch. All of these experiences I saw and felt. Her desperate need for liberation was laying her open for my mind to enter and explore, never had I ever witnessed all of a woman’s feelings and experiences as I did that night.

Her eyes opened for a few minutes, as she observed Penny continuing to cum and fuck herself with June’s boy toy. She watched blissfully at June and Austin fucking just a few feet away from her, hoping the sights and sounds would bring her body into focus for release. Then the last thing she felt she didn’t have, and needed, was a dick filling and satisfying her. She slowly, in a trance, raised herself up, and then with her right leg came over my thighs. She placed her now volcanic pulsing lava tube right next to the head of my dick. Her eyes looked into mine, bewildered totally surrendering to me. Somehow she knew that if she lowered herself on my now extra hardened male organ, if she came on it, she would be mine forever. That I would totally envelop her and she would forever be part of my world, and never be able to reach my level of passion and desire with any other man.

I did not push her or force her, nor did I reach out with my hands to pull her down on to me, this was to be her decision, I was letting her chose. Avion I was sure was like Maria, a special, more developed in her own sort of way. I released the block so she could cum, and not settle on me. I wanted Avion to give herself freely to me, her own choice. This is what we were communicating to each other our eyes locked looking deep inside our essences. There was fear, excitement, awe in her face, amazement in her bright blue eyes, and then when just the tip of my dick touched the lips of her pussy, our sexual organs became like two magnets of opposite poles separated but close, and it was like we were both involuntarily drawn together, my hips rising, her hips falling into mine, until we were both deeply joined.

Her previous and only lover was a very small male, less that 4 inches almost a youth’s dick. As my 71/2+ love instrument, made its way into her womb, it opened her pussy to new virgin feelings, hitting her g spot for the very first time. I lowered our joined hips back to the tub, and she looked down at me, completely impaled on my wonder rod. Then with both hands she grabbed her breast, her nipples hard and exposed, she ceremoniously presented them to my mouth as to say, these were mine, but I now give them freely to you, please be gentle as they are sensitive to pain, but do with them was you want.

I flexed my cock, as I suckled each nipple so that she almost came, so as to say, I accept you, and your body as mine to do with what I want. Very, very slowly, Avion began to move her hips until her expanded pussy had adjusted to my size and length. Finally she reached a point of no return, and as I felt her womb constricting and milking my entire cock, We came, two powerful volcano’s of passion, I helplessly poured my liquid fire deep into her exploding volcanic body. Her entire physical form surrounded me and became a black hole, drawing out of my body all of my power and energy, sucking it deep inside her. We just sat there joined together, our colors merging, twirling into the air, like with Maria, her breast against my chest, gently kissing my face and then joining our mouths and tongues together. I am not sure how I did it, but it was the first time it ever happened. Something started deep in body and began to flow out and enveloped Avion, from that day forward she became one with me. Our color patterns became as one and joined as our bodies were now joined. I knew, she would never be able to leave me; she was now to be my mistress for as long as I wanted her.

Somehow she or June had removed the condom, I was fucking her bareback, however; her throbbing pussy had soaked up all of my juices, joining her body chemically to me as well. Had she not been on the pill, we would have created a child, so strong was our union. When it was at last over and our eruptions had finished she got up off of me and then went to her room, to rest and absorbed what had happened to her.

I was burning hot in the tub and lifted my fucked out drained body to the edge of the tub, leaving just my legs from the knees down in the water, legs spread so my dick and nuts could cool off. Penny was still cuming with dildo man, and looking at me, and Mr&Mrs. Fuckerson going at in the water. June was really enjoying Austin’s attention, and she was really deep inside relieved that Austin had not taken her friend. Austin along with June both came off the launch pad with a deep loud moan, ending their exercise session. The two moved over and sat on the edge to my right putting their legs in the water, both reached for their drinks. Penny sat on the other side so she could face me and with her legs spread in order to show me her pussy, she removed and turned off the vibrator and set it next to her. She could see my cock hanging down somewhat deflated from its previous activities. “I want to see if I can get it hard without touching it. I want to finish the story. Would you like to here the rest of my adventures with Robert and Alice?”

“I looked at her, you must have read my mind.”

June reached over and squeezed Austin’s dormant dick and said, “Oh, goody, I just love this part.”

After John, Fred and Patty had finished working Little Alice over, they got up, and left her there on her back, legs spread, pussy lips swollen from her gangbang. I had made Robert so hard, keeping him on the edge; that his dick wouldn’t even bounce or move as he walked. I led him back into the main room and let him climb back on top of his little blond slut and fuck her again. She was still a little out of it. Her eyes were closed and she kept mumbling how good John’s dick felt fucking her and how good Fred felt fucking her, and how she loved spreading her legs for such hard cocks.

While this was going on Fred became the professional again and starting taking videos of the horny couple, getting Alice’s every word. Patty was using the silent camera, and getting more and more pictures.

John was hard again, and he put me on my knees on the edge of the bed, and started pounding me bitch style. I was close enough to Robert, so that I could take my right hand and began to stroke the crack of his ass and cheeks, as they moved up and down like pistons in a racecar. I then licked and sucked my index finger deep into my mouth and got it wet and like patty, and jammed it deep into Robert’s ass fast and hard. He was completely taken by surprise and I could tell it had never happened to him before. He crammed his hips all the way forward, buying his hyper hardened dick deep into his brides community cunt, and started shooting buckets and bucket scalding cum inside her.

His rectal muscles forcefully contracted on my finger as I kept it buried deep inside his ass, moving my hands clockwise and counterclockwise touching his prostate as he kept cuming.”

I could see the action in my mind again, and could feel Penny’s body being fucked. I could also feel my passion rod stirring again.

“John got me over, I started cuming, I could feel his dick shooting his hot cum deep inside me, and then he pushed me forward so that my head was now resting on Roberts tight muscular ass. As I continued cuming I started biting and kissing my new young lovers his ass checks, making him flex, trying to get away from my sharp little bites, pushing himself deeper into his sluts cunt, then he would pull back and relax as he experienced my tender lips sensuously kissing and licking his hot young buns, only to start biting them again. He was such a cherry but such a fast learner.

When it was over John pulled out of me, we got dressed and left. Fred and Penny put their camera’s down and fucked in the same giant bed that Robert and Alice were still resting on. Alice and Robert got to watch two experienced lovers doing their thing. Fred came with a roar, while Robert started fingering Alice again setting her off, while she was watching Penny ride her black stallion. They left and went back to their rooms.

The pictures were developed, selected, video’s were watched and were really hot. Fred had a mini lab, in another room, and in less than a day he had a pretty good video showing Alice fucking her and John, Patty playing with her while she was fucking Robert.

John privately showed the film along with still pictures to Robert, and John told him how to hit Alice with tapes that made her look like the town whore. He was a little shocked seeing his lady being fucked and cuming by two other men, but John assured him that it was not love, just lust, and that he now had power over is little queen bee for the rest of her life. That both he and Fred had worn condoms and that the only cum that had entered her womb was his. He sold him the line that fucking with a condom wasn’t really real fucking, like the difference between dancing with your clothes on and dancing naked.

John also told him to remember how obedient she was when his exerted his male strength, that he needed to have that same kind of resolve and break her will while she was sober. He made some suggestions that Robert might want to consider for the next 3 days that they were remaining at resort.

Robert brought Alice into the room so we could tape her reaction to watching herself on the video. She protested at first, but he told her to sit down watch and not say a thing until it was over. After watching the tape he then threw down the 8x11’s showing her ecstasy, cuming with Fred fucking her, while she was sucking on John’s cock. She just stared and started to say something. Robert looked at her with steel eyes.

“I leave for a few minutes, in order to spend some time looking at our pictures from yesterday and now find you couldn’t keep from fucking two guys at the same time.” It was just a little untruth; he couldn’t very well tell her that he was in the other room having a 69 session with me without shifting some of the blame. “And here, he pointed at the close up picture with Alice’s mouth sucking John’s cock. Look at this, you told me you would never even consider kissing my penis, Me!!!! Who for 4 years all through college couldn’t even get you to touch my cock until after, “the wedding”. Four years of jacking off, and here you are acting like a common whore sucking on a total stranger. Is, this how you show that you love me?”

Putting her head in her hands looking down at the pictures, “I’m sorry Robert, it is that I got so caught up, you’re the one who took me to the bed. It just felt so good, I was just too drunk.”

“Oh, the I was too drunk excuse. Well tell that to momma, daddy, and grand daddy when we get home and they see these.”

Her eyes got big. “NO!! Robert you can’t let them see these it would ruin us, we couldn’t hold our head up in town.”

“None of this, We!!! Shit, you’re the one that was doing the fucking. I just know your grandfather is going to love the picture of you cuming with Fred.”

We could see Alice was on the verge of panicking, her chin was trembling, the thought of having her family and home town seeing her pictures having sex with a black man would be the ultimate disgrace and shame. “Please Robert, I love you, don’t do that, we can work this out, I am so sorry, I didn’t mean to do it.”

“But you’re a slut.”

The word hit her like a hammer.

“Just this one time, it will never happen again.”

“So how do I know? How do I know that you won’t get hungry for some more, strange big dick, and start fucking a few more guys? What is my guarantee?”

“I promise, I won’t ever betray you again.”

“Well considering how quickly you broke our vows, your promises don’t mean jack shit. If we are going to stay together I need to know you are serious about it. I need some sort of assurance some kind of proof.”

“I will do anything, anything.” She was sobbing crying. John warned him that she would try the tears to break him down. It was then he had to be a real son of a bitch and hit her hard.

“A slut like you, I am sure would do anything to keep your activities a secrete.”

He walked over to the bar, quiet, pouring himself a drink acting like, he was thinking.

“OK, bitch, I think we can come to some sort of accord.”

She looked up, hope in her reddened eyes.

“First you are going to have to earn my silence. You are a slut that likes dick and you are going to be treated like one for the rest of our vacation. If you say no to anything I asked you to do here, then we are going home and I am going to file for an annulment and use these pictures and the video as grounds. Do you understand me?”

Alice looked up relieved that she had a chance to recover from her mistake. What she didn’t know was the price she was going to have to pay.

He walked over to where she was sitting, unzipped his fly, dropped his pants to his knees, displaying his hardening dick. “Here, if you can suck John’s you can suck mine, and I expect you to let me cum in your mouth. Do you understand? In fact take off your blouse and bra I want to see your tits. She obeyed, looked up at him.

“Now what are you going to do to my dick, cunt”

Again being called a nasty name made her flinch, “I am going to kiss it, and let it shoot off in my mouth.”

“You are going to suck me until I cum, you can swallow or let it drip town on your tits. I don’t care. But you are not to pull my dick out of your mouth until I am finished.”

She reached out with her arms and hands and grabbed Robert’s bare ass, and pulled his cock to her mouth and she sucked it in.

He started fucking her mouth, thrusting faster and faster. Suck on it, cunt, suck harder. Yes that’s it, you are going to be a fine little cocksucker, I might even share that little mouth of yours with my poker buddies.

She just moaned at the thought.

Despite being treated like low life, Alice was beginning to respond, her tits, were getting hard, she was getting that sexual blush around her neck, and she could feel her cunt tingling. This response did not go unnoticed by Robert

She could feel his dick getting harder inside her mouth until it reached its super hard stage. She would from then on recognize that hardness as a precursor to him cuming in her mouth. That he was going to shoot his hot fire on her tongue, spurting to the back of her throat, making her involuntarily swallow to keep from choking.

He started cuming thrusting his hips as far forward as he could, depositing, his, release deep into the back of her mouth. He came copiously as he had been thinking about raping her mouth and body all day, and keeping his prick semi hard, and his balls swollen for action. She could not keep up, the white cum started flowing out of her mouth running down her chin, dripping on her sensitive tits. When the warm white cum fell upon her nipples much to her surprise she started climaxing.

After he finished he pulled his cock out of her mouth, and looked down at her. “You really are a bitch in heat aren’t you? You just came sucking on my cock. You now have two choices you can clean your tits off at this time, taking your fingers putting cum on them and sucking them off. Or we can go to our room and you can shower. But I don’t want you to stain you blouse and bra, so you will have to walk back with me showing the rest of the guest your slut tits with cum on them. Your choice.”

She started reaching down, rubbing the cum off of her tits, and then sucking it off her fingers. When she was clean he put his soft dick in her mouth again and had her suck it back to its aroused state.

She couldn’t see him signal us to come in. We walked in behind her as she kept her mouth clued to his lower stomach, sucking his soft dick all the way into her mouth, getting him ready for another round. No doubt Alice was thinking this would not be so bad. That she had to do what Robert wanted her to do; that even if her momma thought sex in any other form other that on her back was wrong, she would suffer through the humiliation to protect the family from being shamed by her one time lewd behavior. Robert after all was her husband and who else had to know.

Robert on the other hand was prepared to take full advantage of his power, granted he didn’t like the idea of having to share her female charms, but it was a very small price to pay to have Alice his personal sex slave. Some how while she was sucking him she had removed the rest of her clothing in anticipation of him taking her. This made her completely naked. We just stood and watched her, sucking, moaning, squatting, her hands between her legs rubbing her clit.

It did not take long for Robert to recharge and have his penis hard again, Fred and John were out of their shorts both sporting a hard ons. Robert picked up his glass, looked down at Alice, “I could use another drink.”

Alice got up and turned around, gasp as she looked at the four of us standing there, the men with dicks out and ready, us ladies fully dressed.

Patty and myself were going to say dressed at first, the four of us wanted her to be the only naked female in the room being fucked. I knew that having two fully dressed women watching her being fucked, would be a very degrading humbling experience. Knowing she was the only slut in the room today, would further break down her pride making it very difficult to refuse any of Robert’s instructions.

She started to cover here tits and pussy.

“Let them look bitch, you shown it to them before. Go get my drink.”

Alice walked over to the bar we all admired her cute little body, her light blond pussy hair. Alice was a natural strawberry blond, her pussy hairs had just a light dash of red to it.

She mixed Robert another drink and brought it too him, looking over at him, eyes pleading for mercy. But Robert the Conqueror was not in the mood to be merciful and had plans for his conquered concubine.

He took the drink. “You have made these two men excited I want you to please them.”

“Robert, I can’t do that again. Please don’t make me defile myself.”

“You did that to yourself yesterday,”

Fred walked over to the bed sat down, so that the hidden camera’s could get all of the best angles. The camera’s had been activated when Robert and Alice ahd come into the room and turned on the lights.

Fred took a pillow, and put in on the floor by his feet. “Come her baby, I want you took make my little Fred feel as good as you made Big John’s yesterday. He said you had the sweetest little mouth.”

Alice looked at Robert then all of us, looking for a reprieve.

Robert once again spoke, “Go ahead and suck it, you need lots of practice. Get your ass over there or I am leaving and we both know what that is going to mean.”

Alice finally accepted the fact that she had no choice but to do what he told her to do. She started to lower herself and get down on her knees when Fred said, “No you just bend over, now that I think about it, I am sure the rest of the group would love to see that fine pussy and ass of yours.”

And that is what she did, moving her hair out of the way, she started sucking on Fred’s black dick. In the meantime, Patty checked the already turned on cameras then came in behind her, and started rubbing the blonds swollen pussy and clit. She stroked her excited pussy with expert fingers, getting her right on the edge, not letting her go over. This went on for quite some time, until they finally pulled her off Fred’s cock, and let him put a condom on.

He then turned her around, and sat her down on his dick. She instantly started fucking him, lost in her passion, finally looking at Robert, and then blushing, knowing she was now fucking another man again, only this time she was not intoxicated, she was a cold, sober, black mans ho.

John walked over to her, his dick just inches from her mouth, and like a porn star she greedily reached up grabbed it and pulled it passed her red full lips. Again she was being double penetrated, only this time willingly being taken in front of her husband, totally surrendering, with abandonment, catering to the needs of the two cocks inside her body.

She felt Fred’s cock get that familiar super hardness as it released itself, expanding deep inside her. It set her off, her breast had bullet nipples, Fred pinched them firmly with the thumb and index fingers. She was now in her cum zone, just enjoying all of the sensations not really thinking about the consequences. Next, Fred pushed her off, and John sat down on the edge of the bed, pulling Alice’s into him, again from behind, filling her with his white Mobi-Dick.

My dick was now up and hard, listening to Penny’s story, June moved over between my legs and started kissing my balls and cock. “June, I get him next, it is my turn, so don’t you get him off, just keep him hot for me. Shit Austin are you already hard again.” Austin pulled Penny out of the tub, and then had her back up to him; she got up on her toes, then down. I could tell he was back inside her. She started rotating her lower hips in small little circles her hands on her thighs, her tits excited once a again. “You are one horny son-of-a-bitch.”

“Alice started fucking again a little slower, because of his size. Patty spoke to her. Play with those titties bitch and rub that pussy, or maybe I will do some tittie sucking and have a little pussy pie.” With that she stuck out her tongue and licked all of her lips.

Alice was not gay or bi, she did not want Patty eating or sucking her. She looked at Robert in fear and terror. “Do what she says bitch, lets see you play with your snatch.”

Alice attacked her cunt and pulled on her tits in a frenzy. Fucking John in short hard thrusts contracting her ass checks. John had laid down and was enjoying her ride. It didn’t take long; Alice started those short gasping breaths letting everyone know she was cuming again for all in the room to see.

Next John released himself in the condom with a deep roar, and after a season had her get off of him.

She stood there in front of us, naked, still turned on, embarrassed looking at Roberts hard cock hoping he would now take her. Patty walked over to her, and started to walk around her.

“My, my, look at you, little miss prissy cunt. But you and me, we got some business to conduct.”

“I don’t understand?”

“You fucked my man girl. You fucked him twice. What are you going to do to pay back this poor black woman for the use of her man’s black cock? How are you going to set things right?”

Alice was a little confused and intimidated by the strong black woman that towered 6 inches above her. “I don’t know.”

“Well girl the way I see it, I just might like to have a little piece of your man here. Look he is so nice and hard. Of coarse if he gets to fucking my well trained black man-pleaser he might decide he likes black pussy better that your untrained blond skinny snatch. And I got some friends that can make a dick feel like its king for a day, and would love to have a nice white boy lover, that can bring home the candy and flowers.”

The thought of letting Robert Fuck another woman blew Alice away. “No I don’t want him to make love to you.”

“Oh I see, you can be a slut, and fuck any buck that comes along with a stiffy, but Robert here has to be faithful, is that what you are saying?

“Yes, no, I don’t want anyone else, just Robert.”

“You just came...! Fucking my man, ho, and you didn’t just come once you came like a porno slut, loud and nasty.” She looked at Robert grabbed Alice’s cunt with her hand. “This here is a prime slut ho, and it is going to spread its legs any time it gets around a naked dick from now on. I guess I need to give you a choice Miss Alice, you asked me to fuck your white boy, or we go over to the bed, and suck on each other’s pussies for a while, something tells me you will take to lapping my black pussy like you took to fucking my man’s chocolate bar.”

Alice’s eyes got really big. You can’t be serious, you want me to kiss your pussy?”

“No kissing honey, I want you to lap my pussy, eat it, put that tongue deep inside, suck my passion button, do the nasty sixty-nine.”

“I just can’t do that.

“Ok, then ask me to fuck your man. I got two fucks cuming.”

Alice stood there not saying anything. “Look at your man, he is hard and needs some relief. Think he wants to put his dick in your foul smelly cunt that has just been fucked by two bulls. She then slapped Alice hard on her ass making the decision for her. “Get your ass over to that bed lay down on your back and spread those legs.”

Alice moved over to the bed, hoping Robert would intercede. But even Robert was intrigued at the thought of Alice doing a 69 nine with Patty. He didn’t think she would do it, but he was going to see how far she would go.

Patty stripped, she was a magnificent piece of woman flesh. Her muscles were hard, and she had the body of a runner, classic strong solid black legs attached to a muscular powerful ass. Miss Patty definitely had back. Before Alice could even think or react, she was on her back, legs spread with Patty licking and sucking, bringing her close but not going over. All we could hear were moans, until eventually we saw Alice’s arms come up and hug Patty’s lower belly to her tits, it was only a matter of time before Alice began returning Patty’s oral favors, we could tell it was happening by the way Patty started rotating her beautiful black ass and hips. Soon both of them were cuming like two Saturday night bordello whores.

Robert could not stand it any more, he got on one end of the bed, his knees on either side of Alice’s head, and he slid his super hard dick into Patricia’s homeland. Alice now was kissing Roberts balls and sucking on Patty’s clit as he started fucking his wife’s pussy eater. Fred now hard again, got on the other end, pulled Robert’s white bitches legs in the air, and then penetrated her again for the third time in 48 hours. Patty arched her back, ass high, getting fucked for the first time by the white boy, and having her clit serviced by his bitch. She told me later she could get to liking being serviced by white couples.

Alice started cuming, then the rest followed, they all came together. When it was over, Fred pulled out first, got up and got a drink. Robert was still in Patty’s pussy enjoying her squeezing, and Alice was sucking and kissing his balls, that were now hanging low. To Robert it just couldn’t get any better than this. Patty then started lightly kissing Alice’s clit and pussy again, reveling in the softening thick dick still inside her.

It was an interesting two days. Robert put Alice through a wonderland of sexual experiences with a few suggestions from John and myself. His finest moment was taking her out one night to the hotel’s beach, where other couples swimming, lounging around the shoreline. He put down a towel and fucked her out in the open, with just enough light from the hotel so that anyone who wanted to could stand around and watch, there were also a few flashes from some cameras during their love making session. The interesting part of it was not that she allowed herself to be taken out in public, watched by people she didn’t know, not objecting to having her picture taken. No the interesting part was she actually came when he came. Our prim lady of the south had certainly now become a wild uninhibited lady of the night.

My dick, was really solid again, that super hardness the forms when you are starting to fuck your second time. Penny was getting it very hard from Austin. He was pounding away at her at a steady rhythm keeping himself under control. He really enjoyed fucking Penny, he loved her beauty and her self centeredness, using him for her pleasure. He loved seeing her cum while he was fucking her. But she was stuck on high, not able to cum waiting for him to shoot inside her. My changes were starting to take effect.

I put thoughts in his head about him whispering in her ear. Saying to her “I bet you wanted to be Alice didn’t you. Being at Roberts mercy, under his control, having to eat pussy, being told what to do. Having to spread you legs and show your cunt to strangers, masturbating alone on the beech.”

This set Penny off, triggering her submissive needs making her hotter and hotter, but unable to get over. June slid over, to me, and looked at my erection. “Why don’t you go see what is taking Avion so long. If you don’t come back to the tub,” She looked at Austin and Penny pounding, “we can find a way to make Austin a happy man.”

Not needing to be told twice, I got up walked into the house and into Avion’s room. She was laying on the bed sleeping on her right side, I ambled over to the side of the bed and sat on it, and gently rubbed her left hip, sliding my hand backwards into the crack of her ass. She slowly opened her eyes, rolled over onto her back and stretched her arms over her head, looking extremely sexy and sensuous the room filled with her radiance and colors. My eyes looked around at them, feasting on the colors and patterns.

“Are you coming back to the hot tub, or are you staying in here the rest of the night?”

“I would like to stay in here, but I don’t want to be alone.” She said her eyes set on Mr. Major who was still at attention.

“Are you inviting me to stay?”

She looked up at my eyes that were still following the flashing patterns, hers now became wide in excitement. “You can see the body colors can’t you? You can see them like I can see them.”

Then I knew she was a special, however I knew she could not read my thoughts.

“Yes, and you have very bright, powerful, beautiful and wonderful colors, the prettiest I have ever seen.”

She gently reached up and lightly touched the tip of my dick, with the tips of her fingers, like soft feathers. “I always knew there were others like me, somewhere, who could see emotions. But you are so much younger, I have only been seeing the full colors for the last three years.”

I remembered Alex telling me that my development had started much earlier than he had and I guess each brain matured at different times. However I always remembered seeing the colors, I wondered how much more advanced was my mind.

“I could tell you were different your colors were so much more powerful, and certain colors seem to focus and reach out and touch other people, like a flashlight focuses and shines on an object. What were you doing, reading their minds?”

“I looked at her if I tell you I will have to make you mine forever and never let you go.”

“Could you do that? Can you make me your slave?”

“No I could not force you to stay, you will always have you will, but I could make it so that you never would ever want to leave and deny yourself my presence.” With that I radiated a post orgasmic bliss that released large amounts of endorphins in her mind, causing her eyes to glass over in pleasure, her face registering ecstasy. “I can make you an addict to that, just like an opium addict.”

“Please Jackson, I have been looking for you for a long time. I sense a kindness in you. I will be whatever you want, I will bear your children, just never send me away. I know now something special happened in the tub, I know you are my life’s mate.”

“But I may find and want others? “Can you share?”

“I have no choice, I can see that you have too much power for any one woman to control, that before we finish our life’s journey there will be many more women like me. But I will be content to be one of your concubines, or if it pleases you to become a wife to bare children. I only ask if you wish me to bear a child that you marry me so that it will have a name.”

I bent down and we kissed, and I placed my male member into the opening of her womb, and we joined together in a powerful union; so powerful that we are together even today. Yes she stayed with me, shared me with the others, I was able to remove the jealousy and in those years she gave me two son’s, very powerful son’s, but then that will be covered in my later journal. This journal is for my early years.

Later after making love twice I got up and got dressed, I had to leave, to see if there were any more lessons. Avion kissed me goodbye, and said she would find me through Austin, and we would talk.

I walked out of her room out to the patio to say goodbye, and there were three exhausted bodies on cushions. Penny had finally gotten Austin to cum and then pack her pussy while they both watched June laying on the deck around the tub going at it with her vibrator. Everyone had fucked themselves; into a deathlike trance. I said goodbye and that I would let myself out. I got back to the Noble House at three am, it was a Wednesday morning, it would be the last day that I would be Jackson Wallace.