The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Little Influence

The Early Years

Chapter 14

This story contains vivid descriptions of sex between consenting and non-consenting adults. If this material is illegal for you to read in your jurisdiction, or if you are offended by these topics then please close this file and go elsewhere.

To the legal reader. This is my first attempt to write an erotic mind control story. I hope that you enjoy it. Grammar and Spelling were not my strong subjects during my academic years. So if there are misspelled words, incorrect phrases that do not make sense, then see it as kind of a mystery, a puzzle; kind of like figuring out a license plate phrase. Some errors are intentional. If you cannot enjoy this story because of the errors in grammar and spelling, then all I can say is you were potty trained entirely too early.

This is fantasy, and fantasy as you know, is always much much better than reality.

WARNING: Some of the sex acts in this story were done by professionals under controlled environments and should not be tried at home.

John S. Ringo.

Sometimes one gets into a place at night where it is pitch black. No light, you cannot even see the outline of your hand in front of your face. A cave? A forest? Somewhere where there is absolutely no light. I woke up it was black, just the sound of water lapping on the side of a boat. I was barely awake, barely aware of my surroundings and my body was unable to move; when a bright light hit my eyes blinding me. I was so feeble; I could not even move my arms to cover them. I could just slowly close them to the brightness, my body was just not responding. I lowered my head back down, and could only listen with my ears, the only sense that was still working, in my foggy screaming mind.

“We found him sir. Yes, he is alive, but almost unconscious. He was in a cove under some trees it was miracle that we found him at all tonight.” I felt hands grabbing me, lifting me out of the boat I was in. I was put on a soft surface, I remember thinking it must be a bed or something.

“We are bringing him in, he looks very dehydrated, we suggest that there be an ambulance and doctor waiting at the dock. We are starting an IV then we will bring him in.”

There was a sting in my arm, and I then went black again. The dreams, the dreams, the nightmares, the dreams, the powerful dreams, I was trapped in a world of insanity, where there seemed to be no exit door. I am not sure how long I was in my mental Hades, but finally I began to see a way out, voices calling my name, leading me back to a living awareness..................

Under my eyelids, was light; I knew it was sunlight coming in from a window. I opened them to look out into the blue sky and water of Lake Tahoe. I was semi sitting up, in a hospital bed. There were IV bottles hanging over me, there were cables attached to my body, and I felt like I needed to piss, something was in my dick. I found out later it was a urinary catheter. I had been unconscious for 5 days. It was now Sunday.

There in a large chair, to my left sitting, was Uncle Alex, he saw that I had awakened. I heard a voice in my head. “Jackson, can you understand me?” I nodded. I could see the relief in his face. He then sent thoughts in. “You have given me quite a scare, I almost lost you. I had to break my promise, and enter into your mind, it was the only way to bring you out. I am sorry that I had to break our trust, but it was the only way, it will never happen again. Then the knowledge flooded me again, I remembered everything and started crying, and sobbing uncontrolled, I could see the tears flowing down Alex’s face and he empathically shared my grief.

When I could cry no more, he looked at me and asked. “Can you tell me what happened Wednesday? I had planned on being with you, but I was delayed coming into the States I did not arrive into Carson City until late afternoon, and by the time I got to the Noble house, you and the Natasha were gone. We saw the broken equipment and blood in the gym, and didn’t know what had happened. I could not locate Bill Miller.”

“I looked at Alex, and ask, can I get something to drink, my mouth is very dry.”

“Of coarse, I have some coffee going, how about that.”

“That is fine, a little cream.

I noticed a nurse enter into the room.

“Sir, the coffee might upset his stomach, a coke might be better.”

“That is even better, I’ll take a Coke with ice.”

I tried sitting up. I was still pretty weak. “Here let me raise the bed.”

The nurse raised the head of the bed, into a sitting position; I was really feeling the catheter. The IV in my arm was an irritant. She handed me my coke.

I looked at her. “Can we do something about this, I pointed to below my waist.”

“I suppose we can remove it. Mr. Mason if you want to step out, I don’t think it will be needed now that Mr. Wallace is awake.”

“Good idea, I need to take care of some business, I will be back in about 15 minutes.”

Having a catheter removed from your dick is a bitch, but it felt much better having it out. The nurse then removed the IV, and monitoring cables, helped me put on a robe and slippers, then assisted me over to an easy chair. “We need you to sit up, and start moving around.” I sat there sipped my coke. My nurse was a middle age woman, a retired Army Operating Room Nurse; I would later learn there is nothing tougher and meaner than OR Army Nurse.

Alex, walked in, and looked at me, and the nurse, “I think you can take a break in the next room Agnes, I will call you if I need you.”

“Very good Mr. Mason, don’t let him stay up too long, he is still weak. I will have Jean make some soup.

“That sounds good have her make me some too.”

The coke tasted good and cold, it was late Sunday afternoon, Nurse Agnes, I thought who would ever name a baby girl Agnes, left the room and closed the door.

“So son what happened, Wednesday?”

“I got home from an evening with friends.”

“Avion, June and Austin?”

I looked surprised.

“They called, and were very concerned about you. Avion, actually stayed at your bedside, along with another young lady called Maria. They were both steadfast insisting that they keep watch over you.”

His eyes twinkled. “You have been a very busy young man this summer haven’t you.”

I turned red, “Well...”

“No need to explain, I was 19 once and I remember all to well those days. So, lets get back to what happened.”

“As I said I got back here, and saw that there were no new lessons I went to bed and did not get up until around 11:00. I had been up for an hour, when Jean had fixed my lunch then left, I was about to start eating when the doorbell went off. I got up and there at the door was Bill Miller, and a man he called Carl. Carl was a tall thin graying person looked to be in his late 30’s or early 40’s. They were there to spar with me and work out. I put the lunch up, got my coffee and went down to the gym. We started going through our stretching exercises, and motions.

I knew something was up when there were two of them, Bill was first, pushing me, actually hitting me pretty hard, not pulling his blows. They hurt like a son of a bitch.”

“That explains the bruises.”

“Well I started hitting back, I was getting pissed, and let him know.”

“Next came this Carl guy, and he came at me, at the same time, both hitting me, hard, knocking me down.”

Miller looked at me when I was down, “This is part of your training, because sooner or later everyone gets into a situation that he can’t fight his way out of, and is going to take a beating.” He smiled at me, “This is your day.”

“My dad’s uncle once told me once that if you get someone mad enough and scared enough, he can take on and fight the whole world. I was mad at Bill for this, and I could tell that Carl was a really bad guy. He was one of those people that liked hurting people. He had killed in war, and came back and was a bouncer at some really tough biker bars, one that you really had to establish a rep to survive. Not only that, but Carl, was on a much higher plain when it came to fighting. He had both the skill and the meanness to use his proficiency to its fullest degree, and that set off my fear.”

We would spar, pounding, blocking and then bam, I would be hit in the leg, or stomach, side, and the pain was really, bad. I felt like the Karate Kid in the tournament. I could maybe handle one, but both, were impossible. The fear began to fill me, and with it the adrenalins began to flow into my body, and I felt something cracking, popping in my brain, it was like I could feel barriers, splinter and breaking. Kind of like when you pop a joint or knuckles, only it was inside my head. Several times I was hit so hard that I was knocked up against a wall, like a hockey player.

I wasn’t sure they were going to stop, they kept laughing and making fun of my efforts to defend myself; I was reaching a point of desperation. I heard Carl say, while I was crouched along a wall. “I thought you said this kid was first-rate, he has got no heart. Lets just beat the shit out of him and leave; I got things to do today.”

They started towards me, again the cracking and popping, and from inside something started to rise out of me. It started to uncoil, and raised its head up over me. It was like a giant King Cobra that moved itself in front of my body, hissing and rearing its head back, it struck out at Miller. My body and mind merged together, and I lashed out at my adversary, a full kick in his midsection unexpected in both position and power. It lifted him up off the ground and threw him across the room, into a rack of weights, knocking them over. He was down, air knocked out of him. Unable to just barely roll himself off of the weights he had knocked over.

I now could focus on Carl, and rolled away from him, moving to a defensive position waiting his next blow, but it did not come as expected. He just stood their breathing deeply, and I could see his continence and colors changing, moving from inside out to the outside cloaking his body with an aqua steel color. I struck outward with my feet and legs striking him in the chest, and it felt like I had hit a brick wall.

My uncle Bill told me about fighters who could control Chi and make it protect ones body, I was now in the company of such a person. When he struck, it was like, I was being hit by a hard solid hammer like object. When I struck back, my blows bounced off of him like he was superman. As I circled him, I mentally tuned into him and began to imitate his breathing, and thoughts until I saw those aqua colors moving out from my center. I was able to defend myself by moving faster, and getting out of the way of the blows coming at me. I was just focusing on bringing this new force to my defense when I walked by, and kick Miller in the gut again, putting him down again. Carl, I could tell was impressed with that little act of self-preservation.

At last I had his knowledge and discipline of Chi, and I moved, taking a blow, so I could strike out at my adversary. Again the coiled snake struck out from my being, and I hit him hard, knocking him back in the air 15 feet, striking the wall that I had been thrown against several times. We were now even; he was definitely feeling my unrestricted blows. I was younger, and just a dash faster, even though he had experience, I was able to strike and parry before he could unleash his punch and when and if got there it struck my mystic shield. I could tell he was astonished bewildered that I had Mastered the Life-force; one so young, and even more surprised by the blows that I was now raining on him. Then he too found himself thrown up against a weight rack and down he went hard, onto his knees. Miller, had recovered, pissed at being hit while on the ground was standing, about to attack again, when I saw a flash of metal leave Carl’s hand, and move towards my body. The distance was too close for me to dodge, the knife was thrown to hit me in the left shoulder, but the serpent struck out and grabbed it in its mouth, just in front of me. The blade stopped in mid air, and fell to the ground, much to the amazement of all of us. “Carl grabbed Miller’s arm, back off, you can’t beat the kid. He will kill you.” I picked up the knife it was military. I was breathing deeply catching my breath, backing away.

Carl looked at me got up slowly, “Kid, I am sorry but we had orders to get rough. Who was your teacher? I have never seen anyone as young as you, do the things you have just done. I don’t think they have a black belt level to describe your aptitude and potential.”

I looked at them, “No one you would know, would you please leave.” I held the knife in both hands looked at Carl, raised my eyebrows.

“You keep it, call it a gift from me, it wasn’t personal kid, just business. Maybe sometime you could teach me that knife trick.”

They picked themselves up and left. Me I went upstairs, limping feeling every bone in my body. I got to the liquor cabinet and poured myself a stiff tall drink, telling myself fuck lunch. With a drink in my hand, I notice a note on the library door telling me there was a 16 mm projector with a movie on it to please watch from beginning to end. You know what was on the film don’t you! Alex nodded, eyes wet.

“There she was Natasha, little and frail, sitting in a wheel chair. I recognized her; she was the same little lady that was always at the park in the spring, summer, and fall when mom took me there to play. I remembered that she was always surrounded with those lavender colors of love, whenever we talked and sat together.

I use to sit on her lap while she gave me cookies and listened to me tell her about my home, my brothers, and my dog. Every spring she was there, eyes sparkling, enjoying my every word. Then one spring she wasn’t there. I ask mom, she said she didn’t know what happened but she thought that the little lady was probably too sick to come to the park anymore. I remember missing her even then, something inside me was very empty and sad.

“Why? How did you do it, the film did not explain that.” Alex sighed deeply, “I am sorry I was not here, again the best laid plans of mice and men. My plan was to be there after you watched your mother’s film. The sparing was to have taken place a few days earlier; I had not planned you being exposed to everything in one day.

Intense fear, threat of death, and anger, releases opens and concentrates power into new parts of the brain. My definition is an unconstrained survival instinct manifestation, expanding the electrical energy of the mind to the 4th power. In your case I think it is higher, animal telekinetic defense is way, way, up there.

“Is the snake real?”

“Yes and no. It helps you mind focus its power. Evidentially you must be fascinated with cobra’s, or serpents.”

“I loved studying snakes when I was a boy.” “Then that explains the manifestation, which was brought about by the beating. I told them not to break anything and not strike you in the face or head. However they were to inflict as much pain as possible without really injuring you permanently.”

“Well they accomplished their mission. I felt every bone and muscle in my body. But again how and why?”

Natasha could not bare a child; she was too weak from the polio. It would have killed her giving birth, and we both knew she might not live to see a child grow to be an adult. So when we heard about experiments with farm animals, having embryo’s inseminated and then going full term, it was a very easy decision for us to fund a human research project.

You see we both knew our gifts were genetic, and we wanted to see if having two parents with the gift would bring forth a child with the same talents and abilities. You were a result of that decision.”

“Do I have brothers and sisters?”

“No, all the other women suffered miscarriages and could not come to full term. Little was known about rejection at the time; and there were no drugs to counter it. That is why I chose your mother and father to be your parents. They are your true mother and father. Natasha and I only gave you your genes. We are kind of like super grandparents, not your parents. They didn’t know, the trip, the vacation, they were given sleeping pills, and your mother was impregnated with you, and her womb, and it miraculously did not reject you. If we had not done that, you would now not be here. It sounds rather cold, and a little morally repugnant, but it was the only way to bring you into the world. Once you were born we stopped trying to make more children.

Your mom, and Natasha became friends at the park when you were small and she would call your mom, about you, and your mom graciously sent her pictures of you. She watched you grow from a distance and when you were five and you became self aware, she tested you for the gift.

I remember her being in our hotel room that night after she had tested you, excited by the fact that you were much more advanced in your development, and that your abilities would mature much faster and stronger than either one of us. The next day when she saw you again, you sat on her lap, and she told you a story.”

“Yes I remember the story it was about giants.”

“Natasha, was entering your mind when she told the story, she gave you some mental blocks so that you could not use most of your power until later as you matured. She also downloaded some of her life experiences and memories into your mind, so that you would remember something of her.

Those memories are the dreams you have been having, they were locked in your subconscious until certain words were read and spoken, it was like a post hypnotic trigger word. Neither of us knew how the memories would effect you, but I was to be with you when you heard the words if she wasn’t.”

I was still a little overwhelmed by new knowledge. It is not every day that you find out you were the first test tube baby. That your mom and dad were surrogate parents, and that your biological mother had been dead for 12 years, and she had stored part of herself in your mind. This shit only happens in SciFi books, the movies and Erotic Mind Control Stories. I mean where was George Lucas when you needed him.

I sat there, thinking, it was quiet, I was still weak, and getting tired. “After the film all I could feel was white pain in my head, the alcohol I was drinking seemed to help. I went to the wet bar and grabbed a bottle, some kind of whiskey and I just started choking it down, trying to take away the pain, somehow I ended up in the boat, I guess it was because I knew that mom, liked it, the rest is a blackout.”

“I figured as much. I knew you weren’t dead, I could feel the anguish, sorrow, and rage, all the while you were missing. We sent out a search party, the cove you were in was very hidden. Somehow you worked through it. Your might have some damaged brain cells, it may take some time for you to fully recover.”

I put the glass down, and closed my eyes, and rested again. Nurse Agnes came back into the room, and put me back in bed after I ate Jean’s chicken soup. My recovery went pretty fast, after I awoke Monday morning, I was up, showered, and dressed. When I saw Maria my heart leaped, and when I saw Avion my body sang. Alex and Agnes left the house leaving me alone with my two ladies. We walked out into the back patio, overlooking the lake.

Maria was first, she came over and hugged me, “I heard her voice in my mind, different more self-confident. “I so glad you are OK, I have missed you so much.”

Avion was next, her lights surrounding me, in a hug, happy blue eyes, looking into mine, not saying anything, wondering, if she could compete with my feelings for Maria.

We sat down on chairs and started talking. I was a little uneasy, two pretty ladies, both, could easily be a-lifelong-companion.

Maria looked at Avion and myself, “We have both made a decision about you.”

I raised an eyebrow. “A decision?”

“We both know that you are the only person we could ever love and be happy with. And we both knew that we were either going to have to learn to share or be without you. So we have decided to be like the Mormon ladies and share. We also know that if you have to service two horny ladies all the time there is less chance that you might stray away from the reservation.”

“But I think one of you would be robbing yourself of a family.” Maria walked over to me, put her right hand on the juncture in the front of my shorts and smiled, “Oh, I think there are some ways around that, but lets not worry about that now. You think you are strong enough for a little TLC from a very horny lady who has missed having a Charlie Brown, oh I forgot, a hard cock! In her very wet hot Lucy, excuse me pussy.”

A voice from behind, “Maria, I can not let you take advantage of Jackson in his weakened stage. I should be there to monitor him and make sure he doesn’t exhaust himself.

We both turned and looked at Avion.

“So I can have seconds, but next time I get to go first.”

“Don’t, I have any say so in this arrangement.”

Maria squeezed my dick, it was starting to rise, it had been 6 days, and my sword really needed to find a place to rest. “Only one, which bedroom or room do you want to use, and no bitching.”

Well I took them back to my room, and Maria had me stripped and on my back, in a flash. There was very little kissing and foreplay, she just straddled my pointed flagpole and lowered her warm passion cave onto it, became extremely patriotic and started fucking for old glory.

She was very wet, there was no need, for any foreplay. She just fucked me, rode me like a rodeo queen. There was the sound of our bodies pounding together, I lifted my hips and ass off the bed so she could ride deeper, she started that hip flow so that she was rubbing her tight ass against the back of my dick, while getting maximum penetration. “Her orgasms started almost at once. Normally it is the guy that goes off in a hurry in a situation like this, but; Maria was so turned on she got instant liftoff and was now in orgasmic orbit around my planet and its two satellites.

Avion was laying on her side just watching, she had stripped to just her panties, and had a hand down the front, and judging from the moving of her fingers she was really enjoying herself. Maria put her hands on my shoulders leaned over and fucked me like a wild animal, grunting and letting her passion out and making it very loud. Her colors expanded into the room and enveloped Avion, myself as she came with almost a roar of a she tiger. I swear, I could hear the pictures on the wall rattling.

She then rolled off of me, and gave Avion a high five, my cock was still arched and it was stone hard, glistening with the perfumed scent of Maria’s passion. As she came off, Avion got on, and started once again pounding my lower body with hers. She too went off like a rocket on the 4th of July, shooting high up in the sky and exploding into a million lights. Before I knew it, there was a smell of Maria’s sweet sent just above me as she lowered her pussy onto my face. I sucked and with my tongue made Maria into a sexual surfer, giving her wave after wave of pleasure.

As if on cue, they shifted and changed positions, I was now sucking on Avion’s sweet pussy, as Maria got back on the bus to Paradise Avenue and started going downtown. My dick was frozen in that super hard stage, ready to burst but not able to go over. At first I thought it was my physical weakness that prevented me from cuming, then I remembered thinking I wonder if Maria is somehow blocking me. Next came a thought in my head. “Not me but us, we have your dick exactly the way we want it, and when we are through with it, we will let little Jackson give big Jackson his well earned desert.”

I thought, “Bitches.”

I heard giggles. I could have push and obstructed the block, but it did feel really, really, good, I mean that feeling of just about being there, the intensity, the super hardness right on the tip of your dick, ready to start shooting its magic bullets, frozen in a sexual time lock. I had a petrified dick, right there; not able to let it go. The tingling on the back of my neck, the ecstasy was incredible. I reached out with my mind and let them feel the pleasure flowing through my body.

That set them off big time, Avion’s cunt grabbed my cock like a fist, and the blockade was completely released. The King’s private jewels were being polished with grade A pussy wax; Elvis, was setting a forest on fire, with his burning love, and Mount St Helen’s was back, shooting its load into the stratosphere. All three of us were just one pulsing sex organ, completely in harmony. When it was over, both ladies were laying by my side, Avion on the my left, Maria on my right, both had there heads on my shoulder. There was silence, both Maria, and Avion were now communicating with me, and each other with thoughts. I marveled at this, since prior to that Maria could only communicate with me. I wonder what had changed. ”

“Why don’t you ask silly?” Came a thought from Avion.

“OK, how did you ladies get up to the point communicating to each other. And reading my mind.”

“Do you want it mentally or verbally.”

I was still a little tired, Alex told me that I might have damaged some of the synapses in my mind and that I needed to restrict using it for a while. “Lets just talk.”

It was Maria that started talking, “Mary and I went home to stay at her house, after a few days Aunt Mary suggested that we go back to Tahoe. Robert needed to get ready for medical school. I had gotten a call from my grandmother in New Jersey. My Great Grand Mother Rosa-Maria who I was named after, was not doing too well, she was almost ninety years old, and she ask about me. Grandmother, wanted to know if I could come up and see her, that her health was failing, they lived in a small town in western New Jersey. I said sure, Mary asked if she could go with me, she had never been that far, east. It was agreed; but at the last minute she decided to stay with Robert and get ready to go to school. I flew in, rented a car, and drove to a town almost on the western boarder of the garden state.

When I got there, my mom’s side of the family was there waiting in my grandmother’s house, each going in, talking spending a little time with Granny Maria-Rosa. It was the first time I really got to meet most of mom’s side of the family. They were an interesting handsome group of people; most had the Southern Eastern European look. The men had dark thick hair, Brown eyes, the ladies the same with an occasional dark red head. When I got there, Rosa-Maria was told that I had arrived, and I was handed some warm tea and immediately escorted into her bedroom. I had met my great grandmother when I was just a little girl around 4 or 5 years old. My mom had taken us up to New Jersey to see her. She was in her mid seventies, we both had birthdays on the same day. I didn’t remember very much other than she had these sparkling shinny eyes; that seemed to look into my soul.

We sat down and she began talking to me, everyone else left the room, and closed the door behind me. She was frail, but still had those sparkling dark eyes, that were now losing their glimmer, and she looked me up and down. Then I heard a voice in my head, just like you.

“Someone has unlocked your gift, have you met a man? Who has opened your mind, who is it.”

I was shocked, and blushed. I new I could keep no secrets from her, that she, like you could look into me, and see all. “A young man I met this summer. He seems to have the ability to read and even control some of my thoughts, and now we can speak to one another with thoughts. He is the only one I can do this with.”

She smiled again and in my head, “Don’t worry child, I will not tell your secret, he must be very potent to do what he has done. I knew you had the talent when I saw you as a young girl. Normally you would not be able to reach this stage until you have given birth to your first child. Pain, and intense fear, seem to unlock the aptitude.” “I wanted to meet with you before I passed along, to tell you about it, and to warn you. Sometimes it drives some women mad, they don’t understand what is happening.”

“Tell me are you fond of this young man? Jackson, what an unusual name.” I blushed, “He is special to me, I am not sure he cares for me the way I care for him.”

Maria, stopped, as we lay on the bed she put her arm around my chest and hugged me, her head resting on my upper body. I was quiet, listening to her story, not commenting. I could feel Avion stiffen when she heard Maria’s statement.

“Don’t worry child, he will grow very fond of you. Others can give their bodies to him, but very few can give him what you can give him. These men always have powerful lusts, and you must accept that. My husband your great grandfather was like that, he was a satyr, slept with many of the ladies of the area, it got to be such a scandal that we had to leave our home in the old country and come to America. It wasn’t until my firstborn came that I got the power. Her eyes twinkled, “He never left my bed after that.”

“Life has a way of balancing out, here child let me touch you, I want to pass along my lessons and memories to you. You are the only one out of the many that have descended from your great grandfather and I, that have the talent.”

“She reached out with her frail hand and touched my forehead. It was like I was being filled with all of these powerful memories, lesson’s on the use of the gifts. Some I would not be able to do for several more years.”

Then she sat back onto the bed, and smiled, looking a little tired “There I have completed my last task, I have passed my knowledge to you. Thank you dear child for granting this old woman her last desire, which is to see the gift passed along to another.”

And then she looked me in the eyes, and spoke in but a whisper, “I see that you shall have a wonderful full life. I hope the gift will make it even more bountiful. Bear children they will always your greatest gift to your mate; don’t let our special gifts be lost.”

She closed her eyes, and went to sleep. I got up and left, and spent some time with my relatives, meeting my cousins Great Aunts and Uncles. Granny Maria-Rosa did not see the next dawn, they think she stopped breathing about 4-5 am the next morning.

Maria lifted her head, and looked into my eyes, “After her funeral I came back, and found out you were missing, something bad had happened. I could feel this terrible anguish and sorrow lashing out over the lake. I didn’t understand. I came by and met your Uncle Alex, and knew he had the gift too. Alex was surprised when I blocked him, and did not allow him to read my mind. When I was talking to him, Avion came in, we both knew we were your lover, and Alex knew who we were and what we were to you. We left together after meeting with Alex, and talked, and here we are.”

I did not know what to say. I had just had one of the best sessions of lovemaking I ever had.

Avion looked up at me those bright smiling blue eyes. In a valley girl accent, “Hello, you do know, it will get a lot better, we were just practicing, and did not want to push you too hard this first time.”

She rolled over on her back and then said matter of fact tone. “We just might have caused your heart to fail from all the pleasure and ecstasy we could have released into your mind. Maria has taught me some really great tricks, and her great grandmother was really a very talented bed partner.”

I thought, I am fucked, they both knew in terms of mental power I was a power plant verses their 12 volt batteries. But they could spin webs of pleasure that could make me helpless in my own narcissistic weaknesses, and thus like black widows they could imprison me in their infinite sensuous pleasure nests. “But we promise not to eat you alive, at least not until we are done draining your body of all its youthful juices.”

I just laid there, sighed, resigned to my fate.

Maria sat up and looked up at me, grabbed my cock. “It is settled then, Crusader Dick has two new sidekicks, Wonder-Twat, and Tiger-Pussy.” “WONDER-TWAT AND TIGER-PUSSY? Where did you come up with those names?”

“We just sort of thought of them. Avion is Wonder-Twat, you are going to wonder how you ever got along without her Twat. Me I am Tiger-Pussy, I will always fuck you like a wild tiger and my pussy is always going to purr when you pet and fondle it.” “Always?” “Always!”

And so we began our lifetime threesome with a few diversions on the way, consummated that day in the bed. Alex gave me the bed, we have it in a special room in our house of fucking, sort of a shrine to that time when we were young, and had a full life in front of us. I downloaded June’s and Beverly’s, and the other ladies lovemaking skills into my new companions, and thus made them my perfect fuck mates. And we did fuck again later, and they did as promised, they almost gave me a heart attack.

But I still had to go back to school. Alex insisted I complete my education, even though I still was on his firm’s payroll. Unknown to me, Alex had a great deal of weight at the University and got me through on an accelerated program. During the next year using download techniques, I earned several degrees and an MBA. Maria attended law school and she too was very successful. By using the download skills I had taught her, she moved through in just two years. While she was completing her law degree I traveled with Alex, and he made me his protégé, and began training me to take over his empire, introducing me to people all over the world.

But before all of that, I got into my modified Bronco and headed back to my hometown to visit the family before school started, and to spend one last night with Beverly and Tom’s friends. I know, I know, I have two incredible ladies that would do anything I wanted, but when the pussies are away this mighty mouse will definitely want to play. Maria went back with me, and we had some really fine genetic exchange activity, but she left to get settled at her new school. She had to get there rent an apartment, decorate it, and do all of that ladies shit.

Mary had left a week earlier to go through rush with the sorority. Avion went back to Southern California and was making plans to move out to where I was living, as soon as she could find a job. All my other friends had headed off to school and left town, so I was alone, and even Julie Blue Balls was not available. So I thought what the fuck, and called Beverly to see if there was an event occurring before I left Sunday.

And guess what? There just happen to be a party, I had mentioned to Austin and June before I left Nevada that I was going back home and was thinking about calling Beverly to see if they had plans for that weekend. Austin said I should call. So I called Beverly and told her that I was in town, and she was delighted to hear from me, and informed me, that there was going to be a foundation meeting at lake house Saturday, and it might last through the weekend. She gave me directions over the phone, and said anytime Saturday afternoon would be fine. I mentioned that I did not have a partner since Terri had dropped out.

“You just don’t worry about that at all, dear boy. Your Aunt Beverly will fix you up with the perfect manhood pleaser.” In fact I am sure they will be standing in line for you, but can your Auntie ask just a little favor from you?”

I smiled, “A favor? Depends on how much F you want in the Favor?”

She laughed a husky laugh “Oh, nothing you couldn’t supply, but I would like to have an auction. Raise a little money for the foundation, how about we auction your John Henry for an hour’s use and see what it will bring.”

“Are there going to be other men on the platform with me.”

“Not hardly, if we auction off other men they will be comparing the amount they got, over one another. You know that, whose got the longest biggest passion stick thing. Since you are leaving for school, I don’t think the boys will be too threatened if you go for a high price. This will fit in perfectly for our Roman Orgy Party Theme. Don’t worry about what to wear; I have a toga that will be just perfect.

“I guess it is the least I can do since I have only attended and not contributed anything to the foundation.”

“Well you just don’t worry about a thing, just bring your woman pleasing appendage ready for a lucky lady and we will call it even. Oh Goodness it is going to be so much fun, its been a while since we have had some real Roman Debauchery.”

It was Saturday morning; I now had the bronco full, and now was hauling a U-Haul Trailer, filled with stuff for Maria’s apartment. It would be the beginning of one of those unpleasant truths that I was about to learn. That in life, the more women you pick up along the way the more shit you ended up being responsible for, and therefore you were always going to need a bigger and bigger place to keep all their shit in. When I look at the stuff that my women have accumulated over the years. I am amazed I started my life’s journey with a few belongings that fit into the back of a Bronco, with lots of room left over.

I said my goodbyes to the family, gave them all a hug and started on my journey. I got to the house by the lake about 2 pm, parked the vehicle and trailer so that it would not be in the way grabbed my overnight bag walked up to and knocked on the giant doors.

Larry answered the door, shook my hand and then escorted me to the bar. He handed me a beer, a Coors Light. He was beaming, and excited. I was early. “Jackson, do you know why drinking a Coors Light and one of our parties are alike?

“No, why?”

“Because,” he said with a twinkle in his eyes, “They are both fucking near water.

(I know it is an old joke but I still like it.)

They had set up the open area like a real Roman feast. For you historically challenged readers, when the Romans ate they laid down on couches; that were usually in a circle with the food and drink in the middle on a table. One could eat, sleep and fuck all without leaving your place at the table, depending on the kind of party you attended. Some of the night’s attendees were to be slaves, others were to be masters on the couches. Who was to be the slave or the master was determined by drawing ones name from a bowl when they arrived at the front door. I was chosen to be a captured slave, I was to be a young savage barbarian that had just been brought down from the north, along with a young female virgin, Both, of us were going to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.

Each Couple that was to be a master was given a set 200 of poker chips for a buy in of 200 dollars. Each chip was worth a dollar. They had to pay for their services with the chips. If they ran out of chips that had to either buy more, or offer some physical services to a member of the opposite sex, for his or her chips.

In the center of the circle was an elevated platform that rotated, and in the very center was a round bed. Also in front of the couches were rounded tables for the food, and drink.

The female slaves that served the masters were dressed in togas, that came just about a half inch above the junction of their legs so that one could just barely see their pussies. All of the slaves in the preparation room were going to have their pussies pubic hairs removed except for a little patch that was the size of a quarter just above their clit. (They were to be two bit slaves) The color of the toga belt determined their specialty, a Pink belt meant, they were a pussy slave, a green belt meant an anal slave, and if they had on a striped belt then they would do whatever needed to please their master. All female slaves by default were oral slaves.

The ladies did not have a choice as to weather they would be cunt or ass slaves. That was determined by the drawing. However they could elect to be a striped belt slave.

Male slaves were to service the female masters as either dick slaves or tongue slaves. Their togas hung just below their dicks and gonads. Again the color of the belt announced to the masters what kind of slave they were to be. Blue was for a cock slave, Red for an oral slave.

Oral slaves could be enjoyed on the couches but were given strict instructions not to bring their masters to an orgasm. They were to keep them just on the edge. Fuck slaves could only be taken on the bed in the center. Thus is you wanted to get yourself off, you have to take a fuck slave to the bed and display you procreative genetic exchange skills in front of everyone. In theory one couple was to be on the bed at a time.

A master could demand that slaves fuck, masturbate or 69 each other on the bed provided they had enough money to pay for the show.

There was order though. Sharon and Tom were to be Caesar and his Queen. Their place was at one end of the circle and their beds were elevated to the level of the rotating bed. And since Tom was Caesar and his consort was his queen one had to do whatever they commanded or they would get, “the belt,” as Beverly called it. “The Belt?”

To keep some things from spinning out of control any person that broke any of the rules or disobeyed Caesar was placed in a specially designed chastity belt that made it impossible for the wearer to get his or her cookies. It had an embedded vibrator that would keep the wearer aroused but unable to get release. Thus he was sentenced to be only able to watch the orgy, and not be able to get release. All he or she could do was stand and watch. After two hours one could buy themselves out of the belt for a mere thousand dollars. If there was second offense, it stayed on until the end of the party.

I had to hand it to Beverly, she knew how to get the most out of a swingers party. If anyone in the crowd had any inhibitions at all, they would be totally gone after this little sexual gala.

As I was sitting on the bar stool, reading the rules sipping my beer, I looked at Larry. “These are quite a set of rules.”

“Oh, I know, Beverly and Sharon spent hours making them up.

I don’t want to tell you how much time we spent designing and making the belt. Sometimes I think we have just too much time and money on our hands. The belt is quite stimulating; some of our attendees have after a few hours, offered to sell their children into white slavery to get out of them. I have been told that it is far worse than the chair. I couldn’t imagine, anything more intense than the chair.” “Oh, I guess Beverly didn’t tell you that you get to wear one during the auction.”

My eyes widened, “Oh, Really? No she didn’t tell me.

Don’t worry; we are only going to put you into it 20 minutes before you step out on to the platform. Part of the auction will be that the bidder will get the golden key to unlock it. How long you stay in the belt is up to you.”

My guess that you will be out of your protection and enjoying the fruits of your mistress very, very quickly.

I went out and relaxed in the sun until about an hour before the party was to begin. Beverly came out and took me into one of the rooms. She fitted me for one of the belts. I put on what was a condom that instead of a tip it had a tube that lead to a deflated bag, which fit inside the lining of the harness. Beverly looked at me, “If you have to relieve yourself, this will keep you from leaking.”

The genital part of the belt was a soft leather harness that look like a pair of skin tight black leather briefs, lined with some kind of soft silicon substance that molded itself around your lower torso. It completely encased the genital area, even up the crack of your ass. As I stood there I felt her adjusting it around my ass and my lower abdomen using elastic Velcro straps. After she was finished fitting me, she put a heavy thick belt with a lock, around my waist, that attached to the leather girdle I was now wearing. Once it was locked on, it was impossible to take off without the key. She then handed me a toga. The toga was just a solid piece of cloth, with a hole for your head in the center. You put it on, and then with a cloth belt, tied it around your waste. The cloth was some form of synthetic fabric that stayed cool on the body.

The ladies really benefited from the fabric as it molded around their curves and the open sides gave just the perfect amount of peak-a-boo nudity, and exposure.

The masters had purple togas, while the slaves were given white togas. I was then led out into the main room and put on the platform along with another person who was to be the female slave auctioned off and displayed.

If there ever was a wet dream in the flesh it was little Sunflower. She could have been Julie Blue Balls, Terri all rolled into one. Over the many years I always have and still am amazed at the endless variety of beautiful woman that nature creates. Her standing next to me was another masterpiece.

She was small, just barely 4 foot 5 inches, miniature perfection in the flesh. She was a perfect little person. June was petite, but she was a giant compared to this little flower of the prairie. I guess a little small woman appeals to the pedophile that all men have deep down, but usually always keep in check. As I talked to her, my dick began stirring inside my belt and as it expanded I felt a vibration begin to make its presence known around my executive biological hereditary organs. (I really get tired of using dick and balls.)

This caused my female genetic pleasuring device to really start expanding until it was at full mast, and then the vibrations really began to feel good, I was even getting some sensations around my ass. Almost instinctively I started flexing my dick along with my anal muscles. The vibration would pulse then fade, and as my dick began to lose its rigidity the vibrations would climb again, causing me to get that solid unbreakable as a steel pike feeling again. Shit I thought this was going to be a bitch if I didn’t get this off. My balls were going to be bluer than blueberries in a blueberry cobbler after any length of time.

I am sure I was flush and looked a little horny and frustrated as I talked to my fellow slave who was on the platform with me. For Sunflower like Terri, had auburn hair, that was long wavy and thick and she wore it like Nicole Kidman just covering one eye, and her eyes were deep, deep, green, The rest of her was perfectly tanned, and I could see by the open sides of her toga that she had tan lines for a two piece.

She also was flush and I heard a little moan and gasp, and I could see her nipples standing out like two hard buttons behind the white fabric, and I knew she was getting the same vibration therapy that I was getting, from her belt. It was then I decided I would be her first that evening. That somehow after I had fulfilled my obligation that I was going to see if I could get little sunflower to track my dick like a sunflower follows the sun. It would be an interesting night. A small tiny woman, and a giant Viking Queen, quite a contrast, I wondered what it would be like to have them both in my bed at the same time.

Soon the doorbell rang and more and more people came in. It became obvious that this was going to be a rather large crowd. Unlike the 7 or 8 couple parties that I had been to before, this was going to be a large gathering. And then the door opened, and much to my pleasure, in walked Austin and June.

When I saw Austin I immediately formed a full proof plan, for keeping my flower child hot and ready but not touched. Later my Viking Queen arrived, with Mike. Of coarse Joanne arrived with Phil, and it was going to be even easier to get my blond queen alone, as Phil’s escort no doubt would probably suck every bit of hardness out of Mikes cock for the most of the night.

There were just too many people there that evening, some I knew, but most of them I had never seen before.

But I did meet a new couple that night; they really stood out, their names were Fencepost and Daisy. It wasn’t their real names but that was what everyone in the group called them. Fencepost got the nickname because he had a log in his jeans, and it made Mike’s sausage look like it could use a little more stuffing. Daisy looked like Daisy May in the Beverly Hillbillies. (TV version). I remember them most because they were as country as a blue tick bloodhound. They were the ones that brought Sunflower to the party.

An hour later all of the people had changed, and were in their togas. All paid homage to Caesar and his concubine Cleopatra, before retiring to their couches. The couples arriving late were not allowed to enter the front but had to go around in the back and were fitted to be slaves, and then assigned to a couple wearing purple eating in the balcony looking down.

After eating and drinking for a while, our host Caesar stood and spoke. Someone yelled, Hail Caesar!!!!

Caesar yelled back, “Oh Hail Yes!”

Everyone laughed.

Welcome fellow citizens to our humble abode. For I come to you not as Caesar but a modest man who must inform this gathering that our treasury has been depleted by the continuous use of its funds for sexual pleasure and debauchery.”

Every one clapped.

“But never-the-less it is my sad duty to inform all that tonight one must pay for what was once free so that our treasury can once again be sound. Tonight on the table is a menu of prices for services to be rendered by the slaves. Please study the rules, any failure to adhere to them will be dealt with swiftly. However those of you that only want to party with fellow citizens must pay a sex tax.”

There were boo’s.

“I know, but we really need to get the treasury back to a comfortable level.”

And thus began the orgy. There was so much activity, so much extraverted sexual endeavors that my brain was on overload. After 30 minutes the auction began. I went first, stripped of my toga and displayed for the crowd with my belt on, and the key around my neck. I had some fun here, I sent out a push to the room, my first since my recovery, giving the ladies and gentlemen a need to bid for my services. Some woman bid using their own money, the men bidding for their ladies in order to impress them with a gift. Before it was over, a woman whom I had not met bid over $6,000 for my services, a record high.

She was a cute, little brown headed Donna Reed type small tits, maybe A, but nice hips, flat stomach, narrow waist and wonderful tight firm ass. She took me to the bed in the middle of the room, unlocked the belt. My John Henry sprang out like a bedspring, almost with bong. With both of us naked, she pushed me down on the bed, placed a condom in her mouth in the blink of an eye had it on my dick all the way down to my pubic bone. Next she climbed on top of me, and slammed her cunt down my pussy-killing spear and with the roar of a she tiger attacked my big game weapon. She definitely reinforced my belief that women with smaller tits are better at fucking than those with the big mams.

I could sense in her mind she was using me to advertise her aptitude, those hips ass and pussy were doing things to my dick that up until that time I did not know could be done. Here she was riding me like a rodeo queen showing the rest of the guys in the room, that this bitch was not going to be second fiddle to any of the big titted bimbo’s in the room. She would out fuck, and out suck any bitch in the place tonight and if you wanted to experience best round of sexual fluid exchange in your life, she could and would deliver.

After getting me off, she was just going strut her stuff around the room. Hoping someone else was going to pay the sex tax to have her. But I had some other plans in mind for the little domestic housekeeper riding my cock. I reached inside, and found her climatic triggers, brought them out in the open, and let her have some of the most commanding orgasms in her life. She just wasn’t getting her cookies, she was getting giant, fill the whole fucking oven with cookies. She became the Keebler Cookie Factory with a whole room of horny elves watching her go off with almost every thrust of her perfect wonderful torso. Her grunts, moans, words of confession filled the room. I let the feeling she was experiencing expand in the room, to the other ladies. They began all drooling with need, mouths open, tits on fire, they surrounded the bed, all rubbing their clits, finger fucking their cunts, trying to put out the blast furnace fire that was between their legs.

And I came and my passion enveloped the whole room, and all I heard were moans, as all of the men started cuming with me, shooting out buckets of cum grabbing napkins, cloths trying to keep from depositing their load on the couches. It was chaos, I looked up and Caesar had his dick in his queen’s mouth, and she was sucking him deeply, enjoying her king’s dick-a-poo joy juice.

Then it was over. My mistress, eyes sparkling and looked into my eyes, her hands on my chest, feeling my loin killer weapon losing its hardness and receding. She lifted herself off of me, and let me get off the bed, and both of us dressed and we moved over to her couch through the crowd of ladies still standing in a daze.

Then mighty Caesar stood. “Well it certainly looks like the Senators wife got her moneys worth. I guess I am going to have to pardon all of us for cuming. We just don’t have enough belts. However after this those that cum other than on the bed must do time in a belt. Now it is time to auction little Sunflower.” And they began bidding. However there was only one person who was going to place the winning bid. And that was Austin. Finally when it got high enough around 7,000. I pushed all of the other men to let Austin win. Even though he had just had an orgasm, one could see his toga stick out in anticipation of what he was going to do to his newly purchased slave. He walked over to Sunflower and with his key unlocked her belt.

It was a dirty trick, Austin was a friend, but it wouldn’t be the first time I had buddy fucked a friend to get to a pretty girl, and it would not be the last. With Austin it was so easy, I just sent the memory of what just happened while I was fucking Beaver’s mother, and bingo his dick started pulsing and he was creaming his toga. “Oh, shit, he grabbed his dick to stop the release, but it was too late, he was cuming.

Caesar stood, “Guards, arrest that man, put him in a belt.”

Austin looked up in frustration. “Please Caesar have mercy on me, it was an accident.”

“You were warned, put him in the belt and give the key and girl to citizen June, and let her determine her servitude to group.

Two very tall, giant athletic people, dressed as Roman soldiers, a man and woman entered the room. I mean the woman was the tallest woman I had up to that time ever seen. She made my Viking queen look really small. They grabbed short little Austin lifted him off the ground and escorted him out of the room. Later he came in fitted with a belt, the soldiers gave the key to Caesar’s wife, and then stood on each side of Caesar’s elevated couch.

I knew as Austin began watching he would start getting another woody, which would activate the belt. It was going to be a long two hours. He was going to have one hell of a hard one when he got out.

June was easy to manipulate, she brought Sunny over to her couch, removed the belt and toga, and had her lay back and play with herself. I stood their watching this tiny little perfect person hump her hips as she rubbed her passion button. Her face was red she was embarrassed having to display herself in this manner, but now confident in my mental power, I tapped into her libido and brought forward the need to exhibit herself. I wanted to take her, my dick was lustfully hard again, June could see the hunger on my face and my desire. She smiled at me to let me know that she was going to give her to me. For a price of coarse, I was going to have to spend some quality time on the bed with June and her ball bearing pussy before the night was over. (I know suffer, baby, suffer.)

The bed was being used, there were people standing around waiting so they could fuck. Other couples were on their couches, orally playing with each other, but not cuming. Then the dam broke, pretty soon the circle bed was filled with gyrating and pulsing bodies, as those waiting climbed onto the bed. They were all disparately trying to reach their state of perfect harmonic bliss of ecstasy; the mega orgy was on.

I looked around waiting my turn and was amused to see Joanne in purple and Mike and Fencepost in white. She was Miss Piggy in hog heaven, down on her knees sucking the two giants to the edge of oblivion. She would get one just about to cum, and then leave it and start on the other-one. The giant cocks were standing, pulsing looking like they were going to explode, only to be denied that final spark to launch their rockets into a bursting fireworks display. In her mind I could see that she was planning a double penetration between her two stud slaves. She had plans to use them all night.

Fencepost had never encountered a woman that was so fixated on large dicks. Most women usually became intimidated by his size and thickness, and so he was often limited in his choices of partners. But Joann was the high priestess of the temple of cock worship and was more than willing to sacrifice her pussy, ass, and mouth for the lust she had for these giants of sexual procreation.

I heard a deep moan and looked down at my soon to be picked flower of the prairie now had her hips up off of the bed. Her head and feet were the only parts of her body touching as she bowed her whole body. She had her left index finger in her cunt, fucking it with a frenzy, her right index finger was rubbing her clit so fast it was a blur, she was desperately trying to set herself off despite being watched by a whole group of people including me. I reached out and blocked her just as she was about to launch herself into the sea of the BIG O.

She almost yelled in frustration as she was denied her harbor of self-gratification. I knew that at this point she would do anything to get release. Many of the fellow male slaves that were around June and Austin’s couch, were watching in animalistic lust, and were about to become a pack of wild dogs that suddenly had come upon a pedigree bitch in heat.

With my help all of the couples in the large circular bed had a massive communal climax. A few after that last pulse and thrust untangled themselves and left for the bathrooms, to shower, and get freshened up.

This left an opening on the bed, and I took my little sunflower to it, and put her on the bed, on her hands and knees. She crawled to the center of the bed, I was behind her, and after putting a condom on, I slowly entered from behind. Sunflowers pussy was so tight, it was like she was squeezing it with her tiny hand. The continuous vibration from the belt and her masturbation without release had cause her pussy to engorge itself with blood, making her small child like pussy even smaller and tighter.

I let her back herself up to me, fucking me very slowly at first getting use to my size. Normally she would have stopped with my dick head just inside her twat. But she was consumed with thirst and need, to be filled totally with a cock so she could get herself over. So, in front of over a 100 people she pushed her body further and further into mine, gasping; moaning; squeezing; and pulsating.

Had I not cum earlier, I would have already shot my load, it was so tight and stimulating. At last she got all of it inside her, and began a magical rotation of her hips; she kept the end of my dick deeply inside and it felt like it was a steel ball on the end of a trailer hitch. I was totally embedded inside, as she came up off of her hands and sat down upon my steel pole. She was so small, the top of her head was well below my chin and I could look down at her legs that were now together her back arched as I was deeply imbedded into her throbbing volcanic fire cavern. Her small tiny perfect breast, nipples hard and arched, presented a feast for my eyes and squeezing hands.

I could feel her compressing my cock as she just slightly rotated her hips forward and backward just enough so that she could grab my expanded ball hitch. I let her cum, I could not hold her back any longer. The colors of purple exploded out of the middle of her body, and expanded out into the room. If I thought my cock was in a hot tight molten cave before, it was now a total prisoner and her muscles clamped down so tight, I did not think I could have pulled it out if I wanted to.

She just went on and on, her continence and climaxes made Tracy Lord look like a frigid bitch. Somewhere in all of the pounding organisms I felt my dick release itself into her. Mount Vesuvius was erupting again, overflowing Pompeii with its hot molten lava. It was one of the finest physical fucks I ever had. I never had a pussy wrapped itself around the head of my dick like hers could do. She was so small and tiny, she laid her head back down, ass still in the air with me attached, she finally came down and my dick lost its hardness, I reluctantly left her love chamber.

Other couples got up on the bed, I reached over and lifted the little 80-pound perfect princes into my arms and carried her back to Austin’s couch. Austin skin was red, he looked like he was going to come apart into a thousand pieces. I looked at the clock, shit, I thought he had at least another hour before he could get out.

I then got that guilty feeling that one gets after you have fucked thinking about the things you said and did to get into the bitches cunt.

Later in the evening I was in one of the side rooms, that surrounded the main hall, in bed with me was my Viking Queen, and my little Sunflower. All three of us were slaves and rules were that when the masters finally had worn themselves out, the slaves could retire in the slave quarters that were now the outer rooms. Prior to our retirement to the room, I had fun playing with people, keeping myself distanced from most of the activity, sending out pulses and watching things unfold. I have always been a voyeur and I was a hog in the mud, enjoying myself.

With just, “a little influence,” I gave Mike, Fencepost, and someone else that was rather heavily endowed that I had not met, the idea they were going to fuck Helen so hard that after tonight, she would never, ever, want to see a large dick again, let alone have one in her mouth, pussy, or ass. It was pretty easy, Mike was really getting sick of Helen following him around trying to nurse him like a hungry calf.

A side benefit of the move; was that it kept my Viking Queen Barbara available. And Helen, well Helen had one of those kind of nights that happens once in a lifetime, she would later call this night the, “NIGHT OF THE BULLS.” They fucked her to the point that she passed out during her orgasms, only to awaken and find that she was now being pounded in a different position and sucking on a different dick.

I entered, Barbara’s head and again with just a tweak, had her focus on the activity in the room the stimulated her libido, but blocked her from having an orgasm if she started rubbing herself. If someone got interested in her it was easy job, to distract them to some other slave. There were tons and tons of RAP in the room. (Readily available Pussy.)

Then there was the sexual assassination, it seemed that a group of Senators had plotted to overthrow Caesar and rape and pillage his Cleopatra. The guards were neutralized and distracted by Beverly and Larry, Miss Beverly was giving the male guard the blowjob of his life, while Tom was eating his female counterpart’s pussy like a concert violinist. Neither was going to disengage from their present activity and rescue their sire.

A group of Senators and their female escorts descended upon Caesar and his queen, stripping Caesar of his robe and crown of authority, and locking a belt upon his waist. Then they tied him to the bed so that he was sitting up still able to see but not able to move. Cleopatra was lifted up, turned around and lowered down onto a dick that slid up her ass. Her legs were then spread and ankles pulled up high and a dick entered into her available pussy. Now that she was double penetrated, another gentleman I did not know, put his dick in her mouth and pushed it all the way down her throat. All of the senators were putting their pussy pounding daggers in Caesar’s concubine, and when a young man who I found out later Caesars nephew, stabbed his dick in Cleo’s cunt violently, I heard Caesar say, “You too Brutus.”

Now that there was not a Caesar in control there were now no rules. Pretty soon there was fucking, and sucking everywhere. Slaves turned on their masters and they either had to watch their escort get raped or had to service a slave’s pussy. It just went on and on. There were men with hardons that never went down. There were ladies that never got off of their backs or let their legs come together. No doubt the foundation’s treasury would not need an infusion for years to come.

Me I am in bed with my Mae West, a little Lolita, and a hard on that would make John Holms proud.