The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Little Influence

The Early Years

Chapter 15

This story contains vivid descriptions of sex between consenting and non-consenting adults. If this material is illegal for you to read in your jurisdiction, or if you are offended by these topics then please close this file and go elsewhere.

To the legal reader. This is my first attempt to write an erotic mind control story. I hope that you enjoy it. Grammar and Spelling were not my strong subjects during my academic years. So if there are misspelled words, incorrect phrases that do not make sense, then see it as kind of a mystery, a puzzle; kind of like figuring out a license plate phrase. Some errors are intentional. If you cannot enjoy this story because of the errors in grammar and spelling, then all I can say is you were potty trained entirely too early.

This is fantasy, and fantasy as you know, is always much much better than reality.

WARNING: Some of the sex acts in this story were done by professionals under controlled environments and should not be tried at home.

John S. Ringo.

Both ladies were resting and I was deciding how to make my sandwich, while playing back in my mind the evenings events, until I drifted off to sleep.

Once again, I had let myself get out of control by having too much to drink. The wine they served was a special concoction of many different blends of alcohol that was a lot more potent that just wine. And before I knew it a new evil nemesis surfaced from deep inside my psyche to manifest itself. My new super villain, called himself, “Lord Dark Cock.” More powerful and more devious than, his cousin Macho Cock.

With his newfound power, he was able to sense, feel, and manipulate the assemblage to an nth degree, which had now given itself completely over to the lust of the flesh. I felt that there were two of me, one playing a single instrument, the other leading the orchestra.

Austin finally got out of the belt, his dick was so hard it would have punched a hole in an Abrams Tank. I knew that Austin always did have a thing for tall big women. He really got off that time fucking the Viking Queen. So it was only fair after taking his little slave away, that I sort of gave him a big, big, consolation prize.

With this in mind I decided to work on the giant Amazon guard who had not been fucked yet but had been given head, while standing guard by Tom the Tongue. I had blocked her, along with her male counterpart, to assist in the sexual assassination Caesar and his Cleopatra. Both of them were in that almost cuming stage, but not able to get it over.

She was so horny, and in such heat that if you had put anything flammable close to her pussy it would have exploded spontaneously. She was a magnificent piece of womanhood, almost 7 foot tall. I never knew women grew to the magnitude of this grand lady. Her body was perfectly balanced, with large full proud tits, hourglass figure, powerful shapely legs, that led to a heart-shaped perfect athletic ass. She was very intimidating, semi standing, leaning back against a pillar breathing heavily, with eyes of fire and lust, a giant hungry mouth and pussy ready to devour any male alive if he ventured too close.

Austin, with just, “A Little Influence,” from me, walked up boldly to her, his mouth just the right height for sucking her tits, and without asking began nursing her nipples. I then reached inside this Wonder Woman, and triggered some of her most primal sexual desires and feelings, as she looked down at the handsome brave little man who was now sucking her sensitive enlarged almost two inch long nipples. She melted as he struggled to get her whole hardened succulent tit in his hot eager mouth.

With a roar of a tigress, that has found its mate, she picked him up off the ground like a child and carried him over to a bed that was not being used and just simply raped the hell out of him. There was no way Austin could possibly overcome her strength, and he was her prisoner to do whatever she wanted. We could barely see his legs and head as she rode his body, fucking him even after he, had cum.

Later it was quite a site, her on her knees her giant shapely ass high in the air, and Austin mounting her from behind. He was actually standing on the bed, as he fucked this behemoth of a woman. His arms and fingers were just long enough to be able to grab on to her hips. Watching them one thought of the joke about the ant and the elephant.

(For those who have not heard this old joke. The ant and the elephant were making love, with the ant fucking it from behind. A coconut fell from a tree and hit the elephant on the head and it moaned. The ant then said, “Suffer!!!!!! Baby, Suffer!!!!!!)

Every time he would cum, she would start sucking him off, until he got hard again, (It never took much time with Austin’s power pole.) and then she would put him in a new position and would go at it again. This went on the rest of the night. Austin had finally found a bitch he could not fuck into exhaustion.

June was my next target. June, deep down always wanted to be the focus of a gangbang, watching Cleopatra getting gang raped really tapped into the dark side of her sexuality. But outside she kept her oriental composure not really showing or stating that she would like to be the one on the bed, helplessly being fucked. So for as a reward for introducing me to Avion, I decided to make her fantasy cum true.

She never, up until that time, really acted on it because she felt by asking or setting up one, it would make her look easy and loose. In her mind she was in love with an oversexed whore dog, with an unlimited capacity to fuck and she really was just along for the ride. But deep down inside she wanted to be taken by a group of horny men and gang banged.

It wasn’t hard for me to set it up. For later in the evening many of the female slaves had retired to their rooms, leaving more guys with hard cocks, than pussies to put them in. With Austin completely under the Amazon’s control, June was really free to do anything she wanted.

Someone moved over to the semi naked June and started playing with her tits through the toga. He then lifted her toga over her head and helped her sit on a padded round backless bar stool. He pulled her legs up around his hips, and then slid his dick inside her magical cave. He just stood there for a minute savoring the feeling of her wonderful butterfly muscles as they fluttered on the tip of his cock. Then he started fucking her while she was holding on to his shoulders with her hands and her legs wrapped around his hips. Pretty soon, with her moaning, it drew a crowd of guys, and they easily surrounded the couple fucking. All at once they lifted the stool and moved it out from the wall, and June was now completely surrounded by guys who began stroking her body while she was experiencing a rather vigorous exchange of procreative genetic activity, in other words she was being fucked really, really hard.

Since she was now being physically supported, by the horny group, her lucky lover really began pounding her body like he was a blacksmith beating on an anvil. Someone had even reached in and was now playing with her clit. It was only a matter of time before she leaned back, as two guys were physically sustaining her upper body. Meanwhile another two guys started enthusiastically sucking on her sweet, small, excited nipples, attached to her now swollen perfect breast. Each one of her hands were now filled with a hot fire pole, both super hard as a result of her small soft sensual hands, slowly jacking them off between the base and just under their dick’s helmet. And when the first guy had his blast off, they shifted and a new guy, ready to go, put his very hard wrapped Twinkie in her Asian fry pan, for lots and lots of sweet spicy stir fry.

I am not sure how long June was on the stool, I was tempted to join, but I did not. She did fuck a lot of guys that night, it seemed there was always a hard cock, that needed some release and he would then join the circle. Once in the circle no one left until they were treated to the experience of Junes butterfly pussy. The only way you left the circle was when you gave up your cookies to June’s cookie monster.

And what did I do for June, well with just. “A little Influence,” I pushed her so that she became multi-orgasmic throughout the entire episode. June would later remember this night as one of the most incredible nights of fucking she would ever experience. She just had one long orgasm, and before long the guys lowered her head down so that she could suck on a cock while having her body stimulated to the supernova level. She became hyper stimulated and got into a zone that would not let her tire or stop, until she had deflated every dick fed into her mouth or pussy that night. Being DP’d would from that time on be one of her favorite secret sexual activity.

Me after seeing that my two friends were now taken care of, I began to focus on my Viking Queen, and Sunflower. Sunflower was all but invisible, asleep on June’s and Austin’s couch under a sheet. My Viking Queen was watching all-of-the activity going on, and getting more and more aroused. She wanted Mike, but he was servicing that bitch Joanne again.

I would have guys come up to her, and began stroking her nipples rolling them between their thumb and finger, getting them supper hard. Then with one hand they would reach down and start stroking her swollen passion button. She would start humping their hand, moving her hips in little circles as they continued to play with her, getting right to that edge of the cliff, looking into her eyes and seeing her desire for hard cock.

Then I would distract them, by seeing another woman, or another sexual activity that would interest them more, and bingo they left her. Openly standing in the middle of a room, legs spread, in a crouch with hips forward, ready to cum, face totally flushed out from lust, moaning and gasping in frustration, reminding me of Julie Blue Balls when I put her through the paces in my apartment at home. I let this happen many times, a guy would start to leave, she would then grab his arm, and beg him to finish her off. The rest of the guys on the floor picked up on what was happening, her state of need, and began taking turns bringing her to the edge, their cocks hard sticking straight out, tormenting her, smiling a sadistic grin, at the desperate voice that came deep inside her cunt, begging them for their dick.

As I had learned earlier Barbara and Mike were primarily voyeurs, and enjoyed watching, and just usually fucked each other, at least until Joanne started chasing Mike’s over sized dick around. She occasionally would let another man take her, but usually it was the exception rather than the rule. Many times when guys would ask her to party she would just smile and say no thanks maybe some other time. Leaving the door open, but never letting the guys walk through it.

So having her begging for dick, naked in the room, exposed, being watched as she lay out her desperate lustful needs to the world was a very new experience for her as well as the guys. They were enjoying the fact she was being frustrated and in a nymphomaniac state, and they really enjoyed telling her, “No! not tonight honey.” Thinking this was real payback for when their dick was hard and they wanted her, only to be told, “No thank you, maybe some other time.”

And what was it doing to Barbara? Well she was being driven almost completely mad with lust. She was looking for the giant Guard, because she hoped his dick would be Mike’s size and she could really get royally fucked. The guard however was still barely standing; he was leaning against a wall, being sucked by another woman. He had just cum earlier, with Beverly’s gifted mouth, just a few minutes ago. There was a line of women, behind her waiting their turn to give head to the giant’s flagpole. He was soft climbing the walls as the second woman applied her oral skills to bring his Yankee Clipper sail back to full mast.

She then looked for Austin knowing he would fuck her, only to see he was being dominated by the giant woman, Barbara moaned in frustration. If Austin had been fucking a smaller woman she would have jumped in and pulled him out of her, and then taken him. But the bitch was too big for her to bully, and so she was still in desperate need of a cock. Another guy came up to her, he had just cum, and his dick was soft hanging down low, and he began playing with her body again, getting her to that ready to jump off a cliff experience again. She knew he could not fuck her, his dick was in that dormant phase, and she knew he was just going to get her to where she would almost be able to cum and then leave her like the bastards before him, but she was too far gone to resist, and my push made her too proud to stand there and get herself off with her own hands.

And once again we all watched her begin to charge herself up again, jerking her hips in powerful upward thrusts, meeting his finger that was stroking her big red giant glowing in the dark panic button. We all observed arching her chest up, presenting her super hardened nipples to be sucked, pinched, squeezed, or even bit, he could do anything he wanted with her tits, if he would just get her over. I could feel her getting closer and closer, then with, just a little tiny influence, I had him walk away.

She could barely stand and was kind of stumbling over to a table so she could lean on it for support, when I walked up behind her, my cock very hard, from watching, now slid between her ass cheeks just touching her swollen pussy lips. I then reached around and lightly stroked her enlarged volcanic diamond hard nipples. She leaned her head back against me, saw who I was and said.

“Jackson, I need to cum so bad, I need man inside me so bad, please, take me. Once again it was “Crusader Dick to the rescue, about to use my mental light saber to free the Blond Viking Queen from the mental clutches and torment of, “Lord Dark Cock”.

Barbara’s cunt was now like a blast furnace that had been overheated past the margin of safety. Woman can reach a point where they totally lose control of who they and what they are. They just become a fucking machine. June was in that stage, Barbara was now in that stage. It would seem to be such a waste not to take full advantage of Barbara’s out of control lust. So I now broadcasted Barbara’s need to the resting Sunflower who started writhing like a snake under the sheet on the bed.

She turned around and with her hand grabbed my cock, and squeezed it hard. It felt different, I looked down, and it appeared through the glowing colors to look like it was much longer, larger, and thicker than it use to be. In looking into Barbara’s mind, I could see that she was thinking about Mikes, large solid dick, the strength of her need had activated that part of my mind to create a telekinetic physical manifestation of his oversized flagpole around my magnum, much the same way I created the protective cobra, during the fight. I wasn’t just a 357 magnum with a 7 and one half-inch bull barrel; I was now an elephant gun.

I was constantly surprised at how my gifts and talents seem to expand and change; and I was continually amazed of how my mental power could manifest itself in the various environments I found myself in. Hey I now thought, I had a new talent that could reduce any cunt to a pool of nonresistant pleasure, a new secret weapon to fight off any future dangerous evil pussies. If I now found myself in bed with a cunt that wanted a really big oversized cock I could give her one.

However there could be a negative, so I made a mental note to avoid babes that one wanted little ones. I had no desire to see if my telekinetic skills could compress my cock down to 2-4 inches. Ouch!

I now looked down at my prosthetic dick and with just a little tweak, I saw that I could change the end, and make it look like a tongue. It took a few minutes to figure out how to control it, but the idea that I could project a telekinetic tongue on the end of my dick was having all sorts of possibilities. I could not wait to practice on the two ladies in waiting, not to mention Avion and Maria back at the ranch.

I was trying to decide whether to take the ladies out in the open, or to take them to a room for a more private interlude. There was so much activity and I did like to watch. Since I also liked being able to do a little adjusting here and there, I really did not want to give that up. So I took them to an elevated area where there was a long padded seat or couch, kind of like a solid van seat up against a wall, under a balcony on the same level as Caesar’s couch. It gave me a great panoramic view of the lower area, but put me out of the way of the main action. In fact we were kind of in a darkened corner of the room.

I sat on the couch, had Barbara back up to me. She had her feet on the floor squatting so that her legs were spread, and she sat down on my 44 python facing the room. She put her hands on my knees for support and began fucking me moving her ass and body up and down. I released the block, and she had instant flight into the wild blue, as Barbara moved into a multi-orgasmic state of being. Sunflower was sitting next to me, my left arm around her, her head on my chest.

I let her feel what Barbara was feeling inside her cavern of lust, and she started cuming at the same rate as Barbara. I grabbed Barb’s hips and just had her sit on my lap, deeply feeling my cock flexing and the extended tongue licking deep, deep inside her. Sunny’s eyes got big, and she moved away and sat on her knees looking at me, she was in total astonishment as she felt this giant cock throbbing within her, when there was nothing there.

I then turned my prosthetic tongue totally loose on them. It was like a squirming snake, feeling its way inside, touching their most private area’s. Barbara fell back against me in an absolute helpless surrender to the nymphomaniac rapture that was taking away any of her restraints or remaining inhibitions. I grabbed her tits, and I don’t think I had ever felt a pair of nipples that were ever that hard. They were like hot glass from a furnace, and if you turned off the lights I am sure they would have been glowing in the dark. Sunflower rolled her eyes to the back of her head, and while still sitting on her knees that were spread, she fell backwards, bowing her body, the back of her head now on the couch. I could see her lower belly convulsing in climatic rhythm, her hard nipples pointing upward looking like tips of arrows, as she completely gave up her entire being to the slithering giant phantom tongue that was giving her so much ecstasy.

They were completely at my mercy, as I continued to give them more and more of my pent up elevated mental passion. Finally they both passed out, Barbara collapsed against me, dead weight. I rolled her over to my right, on to her stomach; her ass was now hanging over the end of the couch, her knees on the floor. I pulled Sunflowers legs out from under her and straightened them, so she would not hurt herself. Then I stood up, with a massive super hard on, and looked around for another bitch to fuck, when looking down at Barbara’s prostrate body, and perfect hindquarters, I got an idea.

Barbara was now in a semi conscious dream state. I entered her mind and created a fantasy where she was now a mare in heat about to be mounted by a powerful dominant stallion. I got behind her and slid my horse cock into her willing pussy and starting fucking her. After a while she began to whinny and snort like a horse, she rose up on her hands, fingers closed together like hooves and began pawing the couch. I began fucking her hard, with my big stallion fire hose, I could tell by the feeling it was changing size again to adjust to her fantasy. It was again pushing deep inside her, huge, large, filling her cunt deeper than anyone had ever done before. Not even Mike’s cock had touched her where I now was. (It was a good thing I was not fantasizing about us being elephants.)

My hooves where on her back, my powerful hips were lifting her ass and back legs off the ground as I pounded her, again and again, bam, bam, bam, our bodies thumping could be heard across the room, and for the second time that night I came, and I came big time, this time without a condom. I blew a load so big into my golden haired palomino that I could have made a billion stallions that night. I left Barbara there, still on her knees, pussy dripping copiously, as I got up and went to the bathroom; went to a table and got a diet Coke. As I came back, I noticed that she had gotten up, and moved over to where Mike and his other two partners were still fucking Joanne’s now over stimulated cunt. She got Mike’s attention, whose dick was deep in Joanne’s ass, while she was riding Fence Post’s cock in her stretched out cunt. Barbara pointed to an unused room, signaling that she had all the fucking she wanted and started walking to it. Mike nodded his head to say, Ok, I will join you there later, when I have finished with this cunt.

My dick was spent, and I sat down on the couch to rest and observe the sexual spectacle in front of me, I noticed my desert flower began to come back to the world of the living. She sat up, and I handed her my drink, which she gulped down. I went to get another drink when she handed me the empty glass and slid off the couch, and started moving through the crowd of moaning and throbbing flesh that was scattered throughout the room. She disappeared from my sight, she was just to small to follow through the crowd, I just sat on the couch, and began munching on the crushed ice that was left in the glass and continued to watch the sexual carnival that was still taking place.

After a few minutes I leaned back, set the glass down and closed my eyes, I was just resting when I felt a presence in front of me. I opened my eyes, and there standing in front of me both naked was Daisy, and little Sunflower. Both reached out to one of my hands and pulled me off the couch and led me to one of the unused empty rooms. Daisy closed and locked the door behind me, and then we all got into the bed and took a little break.

I was sleeping for at least an hour, when I woke up, a little tongue circling the head of my hardening dick, and I knew that tiny Sunflower was ready to play some more. I found out, as I watched this little woman amuse herself with my cock that Fence Post, Daisy, and Sunflower were a threesome. Fence Post’s dick was just too big for Sunflower’s pussy, although she did like to suck the end of his helmet. She just could not get her mouth to open wide enough to take his massive thick dick inside her, when he was turned on and hard.

But Sunflower and Daisy were into the bi form of three sums, they did like to 69, while Fence Post watched, or fucked Daisy from behind with Sunflower on the bottom. This allowed her to suck Daisy’s clit, and or lick FP’s family jewels, while she was fucking his ass with her thumb. They came to these little get-togethers so that their little sexual comrade could find her a cock she could handle, and not be uptight about her relationship with her friends.

She went and found Daisy and brought her to me, because she wanted to share me with her, like Daisy shared her lover. But I could tell that Sunny did not really want to contribute my dick to the cause but felt obligated because of all the evening’s Daisy had let her join Fence Post in their bed. My cock was again in its procreative state, and while she kept sucking, I noticed Daisy was stroking flower girl’s pussy causing her to moan on my cock. When I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation I notice that in a distance I could see bright colorful small images inside my head, like moving pictures, and sound. I focused on one of the images and it got bigger until it filled my mind. It was then I realized that I was looking through the eyes of another person in the main room. I was seeing what they were seeing; feeling what they were feeling, and I could hear the thoughts they were thinking.

And I moved from image to image, while Sunflower administered gentle sensual kisses to my rod of power. It was quite amazing as I found myself in Junes mind, experiencing her out of control orgasms. I mentally pulled back to keep from cuming in Sunflowers mouth, and decided to make this a conference call, and transferred it to Daisy Mae. She was already on her knees, slightly bent over supporting herself with her left hand, stroking her friends pussy and ass from behind with her right hand, when Junes orgasmic experiences hit her cunt.

I just heard a gasp, and she rolled up into a fetal position, wrapping both arms around her knees, moaning and calling to a higher being about how good it felt.

Sunflower no longer having Daisy stroke her, got up and lowered her self onto my saddle horn. She still was the tightest pussy I had ever had my dick in, and it took a few minutes before she had its entire length inside her.

Once she got all the way down, she started slowly fucking me, rising up, then sitting back, down, waiting, squeezing all up and down my Greek marble phallus. It was quite enjoyable. She did all the work, squatting her tiny feet on each side of my hips, hands on her knees, she moved her entire body up and down along my length. Her eyes were closed; she was enjoying the sensation of being filled to the brim with my Mighty Manfred.

This gave me the luxury of looking around into the screens that were floating inside my head. I was now getting a very interesting prospective and education of what people felt and thought when they were fucking. One woman had her ass in the air, and was being hammered by one of the guys from behind. I could hear her thinking about how she needed to go shopping Monday to the grocery store, and what she needed to buy; they were out of bread and coffee.

Meanwhile the Brahma Bull behind her was pounding away with all of his essence, thinking he was really making a great impact on her pleasure center. He was convinced that up to that time she did not really know what hot fucking by one horny randy motherfucker was all about.

The more he pounded, the more she thought about what she needed to buy. She was totally oblivious to his dick, and what he was doing, but was savvy enough to throw in a few moans and gasps to keep Bo the Bull convinced he was Studly Do-Right. She just wanted him to cum and get off her ass, and go rest so she could finish her mental list.

I couldn’t let that go, I mean the guy was really trying to be a good lover, he was just had the misfortune to be fucking a really cold out of touch bitch, and I felt he needed just a small little reward, for trying to be a sexual aficionado.

Just as he started to cum, I went in and triggered her libidos, and set up a climax loop. A climax loop, for lack of a better term, would cause her to have an overwhelming need to keep cuming until she no longer could physically climax. In other words I made her an oversexed nymph for the rest of the night, and before this night would be over she would be earnestly begging men to put their rods into her charged up cunt.

The climax came totally unexpectedly, surprising her with powerful contractions, as she felt the lightning rod inside her transmit its hot volcanic lava contained by her mother earth pussy. Let the slut fucking begin, I thought. I sent out a mental picture of the bitch, ass still in the air, and pulsed it out to all of the available men, “Cum and get it, hot readily available pussy is now being, served.

It was really getting to be a very good fun night. I congratulated myself on taking the effort to come to this party. I was debating on whether to cum with my partner, or let her just exhaust herself freeing me up to continue to explore the sexual wonderland I now found myself in.

Daisy was totally mentally gone; she could not take anymore of June’s sensations, she was almost having seizures. Sunflower was fucking herself to one continuous large massive orgasm, and finally she just rolled over and passed out.

I thought about taking Daisy, but she was to far gone to really appreciate my cock cuming inside her. So I came up off the bed with a dick that looked like a hardened large loaf of French bread. Shit it was unbreakably stiff and it felt good, and like a guided missile it lead me out into the main arena, up the stairs and into another room, where I was confronted with 3 ladies who were wearing neck collars that were chained to the wall. All had on belts, and all were desperately trying to get some sort of release. The key to unlock them was on the other side of the room, way out of their reach.

They were soaked in sweat, one woman had her back against the wall, legs spread in a semi squat, and she was humping a phantom cock, pulling on her reddened self abused nipples, another was on the ground, on her back fucking an imaginary lover, she too was pulling on her self inflicted tits. The other was just sitting and moaning, with a weak voice begging to be set free, and promising anything if someone would let her go.

They had been assigned as slaves but had failed to please their masters, and therefore had been put in one of the punishment chambers. They had been there most of the evening, it seemed that there were several punishment rooms, and this was the furthest away, and that guards that had put them there were now occupied, or to put it simply they had been forgotten.

All three looked at my 44 Magnum, with a full load of ammo out of the holster ready to bring down some big game pussy and started begging me to please release and fuck them. I decided to have a little fun with these three, for after all they had been bad little girls, not pleasing their masters, so it was up to me to make sure they understood the consequences of not being a good fuck slave.

So instead of unlocking them, I went over and found an extra toga, put it on, and left the room. Out in the main hall were some 6-7 guys watching, rubbing their cocks, waiting their turn should one of ladies now being fuck become available. I moved over to them, and told them about the ladies in heat in the upstairs room, that they would fuck about anything to be set free from their sensual torment. Needless to say they were up the stairs in a flash, and into the punishment room.

My cock was now losing some of its steam, and settling into that semi hard mode, as I walked around the room, watching various couples pounding away at each other, June was off the stool standing upright between two guys. She was barely on her tiptoes, if at all. She was being sandwiched by two guys, who were supporting her with their two dicks.

I decided to go to the bar that was hidden, behind the curtains and found a bottle of wine that was in one of those ice buckets. I opened the bottle and poured myself a large glass, and with the bucket and wine, moved back to the couch that gave me a panoramic view of the area.

I had been sitting there for about half an hour, when a lady came up to me, and ask if I would allow her to sit next to me. She was pretty, not beautiful, not voluptuous, very Doris Day kind of cute. She had one of those solid bodies, not fat, just solid, hips, legs, chest, and arms; that spoke of durability, and strength. One could see she would be a loyal spouse, and a good mother, you could see the intelligence in her eyes.

I said sure, offered my glass of wine as she sat next to me. Which she accepted, and I reach into the bucket and pulled out the bottle and began drinking from it.

“Are you enjoying the party?” She asked.

“What is not to enjoy, beautiful naked ladies, all being serviced by over stimulated men, including myself. This is truly a great party. And yourself, how many men have you had the pleasure of pleasing tonight.”

She blushed, “None, I came here with a man, that has been occupied, he is over there with those other two men. She pointed at Joanne. They have been...... I guess you might say servicing that woman all night. I think one of the other men is called Fence or something.”

I looked at her for the second time. Again she was naturally pretty wearing very little makeup, her hair was short in a pageboy, it fit her face just right, I wondered why she had not had a man that night.

“You have not been a bad girl and turned down some offers have you?”

“No, it just seemed that I have not been in demand, no one has ask me. This is my first time for this kind of party, and I am a little overwhelmed.” She whispered, “I have kind of stayed out of the way, I am not sure if I want to do this sort of thing again. I did see you during the auction, and I have to admit, that you did make my little Margie tingle with desire. You were with the little woman, and the tall blond, and then I saw you going into the room with the small girl and her friend.”

I smiled, “Have you been stalking, watching me all night.”

Again her face went red, a very cute blush. “Sort of, I just kind of thought that if someone were to take me tonight, I was hoping it would be you. I saw you over here resting and wondered if you would mind if it could set next to you and talk.”

“The man I came with is a friend, we have never slept together, he invited me to the party. His usual partner could not come; he asked if I wanted to go with him. He warned me that it was a pretty wild party. I just had no idea. I don’t know why, but there was something about you that I found attractive. Maybe it is your cute little butt. Your gluteus maximus ”

“Just my gluteus maximus?”

She blushed again, “Well that and your.... Well you know, your dick.” She said with a little effort and embarrassment.

This little girl really was a cherry, when it came to the swinger party. I was tempted to go into her mind to investigate, but I was tired, and was flattered that she wanted me and had been secretly monitoring my efforts for the night simply, because I had a nice butt and cock. So I just thought I would let nature take its coarse and see what would happen, and we just sat there and talked.

I looked at her, and held out my hand, “Hi, my name is Jackson, and yours.”

She took my hand, it was soft and warm, and she smiled and with a twinkle in her eye said, “My name is Jill, I really am named Jill.” I laughed out loud. “Jack and Jill, you have got to be kidding.” She slid her hand softly under my toga, and grabbed my saber, and began rubbing it, making it rise again. “Could we make love? I really would like to have you if you would like to have me.”

“Only if you tell me a few things.”

She looked a little worried, “Ok, I hope it is not too personal.”

“What is you favorite position?” I could have explored her mind and gotten all of that information but it was kind of fun doing it the old fashion way, keeping her sort of a mystery. Letting her open up to me by her own volition. She blushed again. “I like it from behind, laying on my stomach, and I like to rub myself with my fingers when I’m doing it. Some guys don’t like that, they think if I am rubbing myself that they aren’t making me feel good. It is just that that position gives me the most pleasure. Would you care if I did that?” I looked into her eyes, but the back of my hand lightly up to her cheek and said. “No Miss Jill, we will do it anyway you want. I want you to get as much pleasure from us making love as I am going to have enjoying your wonderful body.”

“Do you like oral sex? Have you ever done the sixty nine?”

“No,” Again with a blush, and then with a flirting wink, “but I have been told I am a very fast learner.”

“Good then lets spend some time exploring each other.”

I stood up, assisted her to standing. I then laid down, on my back, and removed my toga, exposing my hardened rod. I pulled her hips to my upper torso, and she then straddled my upper body so that her pussy was now over my lips. The toga covered her ass, so that one could not see that I was eating her pussy, but all could see, that wanted to watch, her giving me head.

She had shaved all but a little part of her pubic hairs in front, so that her lips were smooth and soft. It was then I cheated a little bit, and found her favorite spots, and zeroed in on them. Her pussy tasted sweet and fresh, and I brought her just to the edge many times, causing her to deeply moan in frustration and need on my super hardened phallus. It took control not to go over, and blow a load into her mouth, but I wanted to cum inside her pussy, I wanted to fuck her. I am not sure how long, we orally made love, but after a while, I moved her so that she was on her stomach, legs spread. Her belt had come untied, and I could lift the toga out of the way, mid way to her back, showing me a rather muscular solid, beautifully shaped posterior work of art.

I could tell she was a little hesitant to be nude, exposed, in a room full of people, possibly being watched as she engaged in one of her most private intimate acts. Jill had not participated in drinking the mixed wine that night. Her friend advised her not to become heavily intoxicated. That it was always best to do anything she wanted to do, somewhat sober, so that she would not feel guilty or having regrets in the morning, by getting drunk and joining in activity that she would not have normally done.

So I left it on, just above the crack of her ass, her legs now spread, ass in the air, and exposing her wet and ready pussy to the pulsing sword of my Excalibur. It slid in smooth, and easy, she was firm, not tight; her pussy walls very smooth, as I slid my cock all the way to the hilt. I felt her pussy flex around my hardness, and squeeze it involuntarily. I almost forgot, I pulled out of her pussy, and placed a Trojan on my burning light saber.

And we started our rhythm, she moved her right hand in her crotch and I could feel her fingers moving on her clit, as she ground her ass up against my belly. I would push myself all the way in, and leave it there feeling her flex, then she would shove back lifting her ass off the couch with her powerful thigh muscles pushing hard against me, keeping me deep inside her. Then she would rotate her ass around my pubic bone, and it would result in a subterranean loud moan that came from deep inside her mother-nature cunt, as my dick stroked and hit her G spot.

We would then lower ourselves down until we were flat, and she would start flexing her ass cheeks, in fucking motions that caused my dick to go in and out of her pussy. Her flexes would become more frantic and faster as she fucked herself into an orgasm and her whole body began to radiate waves of heat from her activities. Then just as she reached the pinnacle of her passion she would raise up press her wonderful firm ass hard against my belly, burying my sword into the deepest part of her being and start cuming. I could feel her pussy contracting on my cock, as she lightly flexed her lower hips barely forward and backward, narcissistically soaking up every bit of pleasure from her selfish climax.

Then she would start all over again, working my dick like some sort of sexual athlete, it was great for me. I mean this lady was really getting herself off on my rocket without any real physical effort on my part. All I really did was just lay there on top of her making sure my lower weight was against her ass, my upper body standing on my hands, letting her fucking keeping me hard.

Needless to say the toga came off, as she generated more heat, and the deep loud moans, drew an audience. Her head was turned so that she was facing the wall, and keeping her eyes closed enjoying, the sensations to the 4th power. I am not sure how long we fucked this way, eventually though I wanted my roman candle to start shooting its great balls of fire. So I pulled her hips up spread her legs out further, and became a blacksmith, pounding my hammer to her avail, and I will tell you right now the sparks were flying big time.

She was just at the right height and her pussy at the right angle, so as I stroked my Henry forward it pushed deep inside her open vulnerable cunt. It did not take too long with my accelerated pounding, when for the third time that night, I found myself off to see the Wonderful Wizard of Oz, because I was definitely fucking a good witch with a really bad witch pussy. When I started getting my rocks off, I just left it deep inside her, so she could feel my cock pulsing, knowing the if it weren’t for the rubber I would be spraying her cervix with hot fertile cum; that definitely set her off, again, for one last time.

I heard applause and looked around and there were about 10 people standing around, watching us, I stood up, and I bowed to my audience, dick hanging low, with the rubber still on. Jill, well she heard the clapping, opened her eyes and suddenly realized where she was, but she was still in that doped up stage from way to many climaxes to care. I suppose if she had reacted differently it might not have happened but she just stayed in her position ass in the air, legs spread wide, and it was too much of an open invitation.

A guy got behind her and slid his ready to fuck your brains out cock into her cookie oven and filled it with his gingerbread man. She didn’t protest, I am not sure if she knew it was not my dick in her, but she started all over again, dropping down on the couch, flexing her ass, and then up, up, and away with that wonderful body of hers cuming all over again. She was really a hot lay, I believe she got introduced to several other cocks that night, and made up for lost time.

I had to take a piss, and get rid of the rubber, so I left Jill, with her entourage. I had three nice good passion sessions, and decided to look for a place to get some rest and sleep. I found a room upstairs that had not been used, and crashed on the bed. I would have been nice to have a warm soft body next to me, but I was too tired look for one. I was asleep before my head hit the pillow......

I was dreaming of being in a room with large plants and they had these giant flowers with a sweet smelling scent. I was naked and as I got close to them, one of the flowers on the plant would move down to my dick and began sucking on it, drawing out of it, my fertile nectar, I would move from plant to plant, spreading the flowers pollen to the other plants. My dick was so hard, it was like it was being stroked and sucked on, all at the same time.

I was very close to cuming in my wet dream, when I awoke to the early morning sunlight coming into the room. When my eyes focused I found on the bed with me were Sunflower and Daisy. They were both taking turns sucking on my cock. Both were wearing nothing but very strong and pleasant smelling perfume, and they had me right on the edge.

Sunflower however did something to my dick, flicked her tongue right on the very edge and I started cuming inside her mouth, she sucked, and then like a tag team, moved out of the way and Daisy’s mouth took over, before my next round left the barrel. This went on until I was sucked dry, and then started climbing the walls as their tongues wrapped themselves around my softening cock. It was really a nice wakeup call.

They both giggled like a couple of schoolgirls, and then came up to lay down on each side for a few minutes, hands on my chest. After a while they got up, put on their togas and sandals and said. “Breakfast is being served, we volunteered to wake up all of the attendees, you, though, got the early bird gets the worm special.

“I think you, it was very nice, very nice indeed.”

Off they went, wiggling their fine hips and ass’s as they left the room. I got up, found my toga, put it on and then made my way to where my overnight bag was. I went back to the room, cleaned up and found the kitchen and dinning room. A few of the revelers had made their way to the coffee pot, and were drinking the strong black brew.

Austin was there, sitting at a table along with June talking. I got my mug of coffee, and they waved at me, signaling me to come and sit with them. Austin spoke first as I sat down. “Well Jackson I see you survived another night in the land of infinite pussy.”

“Just barely, I even got a wake up blow job, from the country girls this morning.”

Austin’s eyes lit up, “Oh, really?”

“They just came in my room, sucked me dry, and the said breakfast is being served and left the room.”

“How was it?”

I was about to comment when June spoke up. “Can’t you ever stop talking and thinking about pussy, I would think that after last night, pussy, in any shape or size would be the last thing on your mind.”

June was sitting on a pillow; that was on top of the chair she was now sitting on. Evidently her ass got as good a working out as her pussy did.

“Hey, Hey, I was just doing a little research for future events.”

He looked at June, “Not all of us got all of the TLC we wanted last night. I hear some of the ladies felt a little cheated because MISS PIGGY, kept MOST of the hard dicks to herself last night.”

June turned a little red, a little embarrassed; she was hoping Austin had not heard about the mega freight train she pulled last night. “Can I help it if all the honey bees wanted to land on my flower and sample my sweet pollen and nectar.”

“Honey bees, nectar my ass, it was more like a hot chili pepper being stuffed with hot tamales and spicy sausage.”

She looked at me rolled her eyes, “You have such a beautiful fluid command of the English Language.” Then she put her hand on top of Austin’s. “Now lover, lets not get jealous, you were very busy last night,” she looked over at me, “where were you last night, I lost track of you after you took little Sunflower.”

“Speaking of Sunflower, I feel cheated, I paid for her and never got any action. I need to get a refund.”

“Fat chance,” Larry smiled as he sat down at our table, coffee cup in his hand.

“Let me see, you missed out because you came without permission and ended up being sentenced to a belt. Then when set free you attacked my sentry and kept her occupied all night. Resulting in both me and the queen being left unguarded and at the mercy of the mob.”

Austin grinned a little embarrassed. “Well I didn’t have much choice, she was an animal, there were times I thought she was going to smother me with those massive tits.”

He looked at June, “Remind me to swear off big giant Amazonian Wonder Women.”

“Only if you will remind me, never to allow my butt and pussy to be penetrated at the same time with two healthily endowed cocks.” She looked down at her lap. “It is going to be really tough sitting for the next two days. Austin smiled, “It’s a deal.” They had just reconciled their evening’s activities to just another night on the town.

That was good I thought, I knew Austin couldn’t really judge June’s night, but some guys would have a little trouble with there spouses pulling a train all night. There was one thing that always held true in the relationship; and that was they always left together.

“And Larry what happened after you got out of the belt.” “Oh my dick it was so hard, if you hit it with a piece of silverware it would have started vibrating like a crystal glass. They put some lady that had been on the belt as long as I was, on my dick and mated us, then, they wrapped us in a blanket so we could not move. We had to lay there not able to get off, all she could do was squeeze, all I could do was flex. It was definitely a night of sensuous torture, it will be the last time I play Caesar, that’s for damn sure.”

Then he leaned back, gave a blissful smile, “I did finally get to cum. With some effort we worked the blanket so that it had a little give, and we could move our hips, and my hands ended up so I could pinch her nipples. I came at least four times, she never stopped, I don’t think it ever went soft. My balls feel like they are hanging down to the floor. I think I am getting to old for this kind of unrestrained fucking.”

Jill came in the room, dressed in white shorts, a shirt tied showing her middle, white tennis shoes. She walked over to our table, in a slow sensuous walk, hips rotating around her pussy, like a woman that had spent most of the night with a dick inside her.

“Hello Jackson, I see you are up.” She had a very satisfied look on her face.

I smiled, “Did we have a good time, last night.”

“I never imagined I could have had so many orgasms. I just could not stop. I want to thank you for making love to me, and then sharing me with the others.”

June, raised her eyebrows, smiled, and then looked at me, “My, My, another innocent naïve pussy snatched from the jaws of poor cock-man’s ship, by the skill and sexual prow ness of yours truly. Jackson, you really need to write, a how to please any pussy, book.”

Austin looked at me, “You write it and I will read it. With my size I need all the help I can get.”

June squeezed his hand. “Anymore help, and we are going to have to put your dick under lock and key so the women of American will be safe. I see you are up, and she looked up under the table at his crotch, really up, and your Amazon is still in bed, no doubt dead to the world.

“Well she did most of the work last night. All I had to do is just stay hard, and as you know,” he looked at me, “show me a set of naked tits and it is no challenge at all.”

Jill looked at June, “Is he serious, he can keep an erection that long?”

June answered, “Oh, Austin has a physical condition we call around here, Perminus Erectabus, if fact he is erectabussing under the table right now. It takes very little to get him up and Adam.”

Austin looked at Jill, if you like I can give you a personal demonstration in my room over there.” He pointed to an open door leading to a bedroom.

Jill looked at June, “Can we still have sex, isn’t the party over?”

“It isn’t over until the fat lady sings.” Austin stood up, lifted Jill up by the hand. “Come with me pretty lady, it would be a crime leaving here without satisfying your curiosity.”

June moaned put her head in her hands, “Such lines.”

Jill looked at June. She hesitated at first then I sense that what the Hell, when June looked up at her. “Go ahead, that is why we are here, to get to know each other, I promise you, you won’t be disappointed, and you will be doing me a great service.”

And so Austin and Jill left the room, and were still fucking when I left. He was amazing generator of sexual energy, and Jill, well I guess she definitely decided she liked weekend sexual buffets.

After our coffee, we got up, had sort of a self-serve breakfast. June and I talked about Avion, and she me told me several stories, and things that I didn’t really need to know but I did find interesting. We then said our goodbyes, and before I left I got a big hug from my Viking Queen. The rest of the people well the men looked liked they had been run through the wash, the ladies all were beaming and had satisfied expressions on their faces.

I was now on my way back to school in my Bronco about to start my sophomore year, pulling the trailer. Alex, had arranged an accelerated degree program, and I guess June must have ratted about my night to Avion, who told Maria. The night was fun, but was nothing compared to having Maria or Avion together. It was like comparing a happy meal with a night at Alfredo’s in Rome. And when they found out that they could manipulate my dick, we had some really great evenings together.

However, I did pay for my Little Extra Curricular Activity. When the two bitches got together they decided payback was needed, (I discovered that there was always going to be payback when I fucked around and they found out) well they fucked me for 3 solid days non stop, when it was over I thought about going and getting an EKG to make sure I had not damaged my heart.

And on the fourth day? Shit I could barely get out of the bed and walk to the bathroom. My Dick and Balls felt like they were dragging on the floor, my lips were chapped from pubic hair burn, and I had worn the taste buds off my tongue, licking twat. I know, I know, suffer, baby, suffer.