The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Little Influence

The Early Years

Chapter 16

This story contains vivid descriptions of sex between consenting and non-consenting adults. If this material is illegal for you to read in your jurisdiction, or if you are offended by these topics then please close this file and go elsewhere.

To the legal reader. This is my first attempt to write an erotic mind control story. I hope that you enjoy it. Grammar and Spelling were not my strong subjects during my academic years. So if there are misspelled words, incorrect phrases that do not make sense, then see it as kind of a mystery, a puzzle; kind of like figuring out a license plate phrase. Some errors are intentional. If you cannot enjoy this story because of the errors in grammar and spelling, then all I can say is you were potty trained entirely too early.

This is fantasy, and fantasy as you know, is always much much better than reality.

WARNING: Some of the sex acts in this story were done by professionals under controlled environments and should not be tried at home.

John S. Ringo.

If you are a first time reader, you really need to start at the beginning.

As I was driving back, I was mentally reviewing my summer. In May, I had left campus, as a freshman, hoping for a little relaxation with a fairly easy job, no strings, just a nineteen-year old kid spending the summer at home looking for a little local pussy on the side. Well I ended up with a father, a mother I did not know I had, two women totally devoted to me, and was now a junior executive for a very large legal and investment firm. Not to mention the training that expanded my mental gifts, and certain physical skills, to the nth power

And pussy? Yeh, I had lots of pussy, I mean it was a mega pussy summer. I could not imagine ever fucking as many different horny women as I did that summer. And I made some good lifelong friends; June and Austin, the Hansen family, not to mention the main event, which was the expansion of my mental powers. This was even documented at the Noble House as Uncle Alex had me do a weekly self-test on an EEG machine, to see if the lessons were having any effect on the electrical output of my mind.

What we found was that as I practiced, the strength of some of the waves increased. Alex had the machine especially built and calibrated to our output, otherwise compared to the average person our T waves would have been off the scale. We found that when certain areas of my intellect, were released and challenged, it changed the T waves. The more I practiced the mental exercises that were in the book the more the T waves increased. These changes usually remained constant and after three days of repeated application they became permanent, as the synaptic pathways established themselves.

When my brain had broken out during the fight, and the blocks removed by Natasha’s film, it made it necessary for us to recalibrate the machine. All of my functions had increased completely off the level of calibration and scale that Alex had developed for his mental force. This new burst of neural electrical activity now accounted for my telekinetic manifestations, as well as being able to move inside the mind of other people and feel what they were experiencing.

Alex had limited telekinetic power. Natasha, I was told, had far more than he did. No doubt I inherited that particular gene from her. Alex had been studying the source of his power for years. He knew the brain itself could not generate enough power to stop a knife in the air. It was this last piece of the puzzle that was kept in the safe, in a special coded book: a summation of all of the research he had done, to give an explanation as to the source of our telekinetic energy and powerful pushes. I read it on my last day at the Noble House.

In summery it explained that the brain was a neural electrical impulse generator. One of the things my mind could do was store, and discharge large amounts of electrical energy, like a capacitor. It somehow learned, maybe, by my studying physics and chemistry, or subconsciously how to manipulate electrical charges outside its physical parameter. I.E. a “Push.” The push is literally transmitted by an electrical charge, to another brain by the oxygen and dust atoms in the air.

Wherever there are radicals, atoms or matter that can hold a charge, my mind could transmit impulses through them. Matter that is neutral, such as nitrogen, pure distilled H20, wood I cannot affect or control them. As to the source of power other than my brain, in the natural world there is a lot of static electricity created from the atmosphere. I.E. lightning from thunderstorms, there is also man made electricity in the wall outlets, cars, buildings, all of which are sources for electrical energy.

Somehow my brain or body manages to draw the stored energy out of the electrical lines and appliances and then used it to manipulate the atoms in the air for a physical manifestation of the cobra that stopped the knife. Had we been outside I am not sure I could have blocked it. But the room had a lot of lighting and I remembered vaguely the lights dimming and flickering while we were fighting.

I am sure that being in the center massive thunder storm would be the ultimate source of electrical power and I could easily see how a very powerful mind could manipulate the lightning and make it appear that he could bring down thunderbolts from the heavens and destroy anyone that opposed him. To the uneducated and uninformed historical man, such a person I am sure would be considered divine in nature, no doubt the legend of Zeus, Saturn, or Thor must have come from such an individual.

As to the patterns of Avion and Maria’s they were similar but on a lower level than mine. We did find that our patterns or T waves could harmonize thus reinforce one another, like lining up batteries parallel to one another, so we could build a larger more stronger house. It was determined that having sex, climaxing together and merging our auroras led to our minds functioning at nearly same harmonic levels, like a freight train with three engines. There was so much to think about and review, the drive was very beneficial, I stopped only for only for gas and to stretch. The drive helped me clear and redirect my thoughts.

The other issue was that we would not age like normal people; that our aging would be slowed down. Alex was in his mid eighties but looked to be a young sixty. He was however slowing down and for the next three years was going to try and transfer a lifetime of experience to me. Next summer I would be his personal assistant traveling with him through out the world. I was still a little shell shocked from the opportunity and change.

I had to drive about 500 miles on a two lane, winding road to get to the Interstate highway, that would take me back east to my school. It was a long drive and I decided to stop around 5 and get a room. I was still physically recovering from the night before and did not feel like pushing it, and I did not like driving at night pulling a trailer.

From the trip west at the beginning of the summer, I had learned that if one waited too long to find a place to stay, that the motels along the road filled up early. I stopped and got a room in a small town where ranching was the main source of the local economy. The motel was not a chain, but a nice little family owned one, with a small pool, so I could swim, and relax.

I got unpacked into my room, decided to go out and run my usual 5 miles, do my martial art stretching, then cool off swimming in the pool, and resting on the deck. I had a few beers iced down, they tasted great after the run and workout, I, relaxed and watched the sun set. I was thinking maybe I could stay here an extra day and just hang out, and continue to unwind.

Later I went to the office to find out where there was a good place to eat dinner. They told me the best place was across the street, it was called, “Bell Star’s”, a combination of restaurant and dance hall that mainly specialized in steaks, western music, and dancing. I went back to my room, changed into some jeans, white shirt, black loafers and walked across the highway and walked into Bell’s. The place was busy for a Sunday night. It seemed that there was a rodeo starting tomorrow in honor of the towns founding, and lots of people were in town for the festivities.

It was a neat place, and the food was great! It was one of those treasures that one finds when on the road, a surprise. I had a nice steak dinner, and then moved over to the bar section. It has been a long day, and I was still recovering from my extra curricular activities from the night before, and felt one more beer was about all I needed.

They weren’t too concerned about my age, as long as I was over 18, so I could just about drink anything I wanted. The crowd was a pretty friendly crowd and there were lots of cow girls with tight jeans that they called Rockies. These jeans made the ladies rear ends look so good that it would have given a dead man a hard-on. There were also some big and very wide cowgirls there. It looked like the heifers had gotten out of the corral and they had made it into the club. If a fire ever started, we would have all been in danger of being stampeded to death trying to make it out the door.

Maybe because I was feeling a little guilty about the night before; or I was in a Boy Scout mood, but I decided to help some of these ladies help themselves. It wasn’t too hard. Every big girl in there wanted to be small, a size seven. So one at a time I entered into their mind and with, “A little Influence,” changed their eating and exercise habits. It wasn’t too hard, endorphins for fruit and vegetables, nausea for sweets and sugars. Endorphins for exercise, aerobics, high-energy activities, nausea for elevated caloric fattening foods, more endorphins for filling their mouths with dick, and a block for pleasure while binge eating.

Most of these ladies had high sex drives, and had very busy fingers not to mention toys at home, I triggered their fantasies, (What is it about Robert Redford?) and bam they were off to the races climaxing, either sitting or standing. It was an easy task pouring their new living instructions into their Jello like mind, while they were focusing on their pussy’s contractions, being fucked by Robert’s imaginary dick.

Later that evening I looked into their brain to see if my new directives had taken form and become part of their personality, and I found with the exception of all but one, the ladies I had changed were now the future aerobics instructors of Podunk County, not to mention the best cock sucker’s in the entire state. The one that did not take? Well she was a dyke, and had no desire to suck dick. It was that will thing. I could have played with her, but I decided to let her be.

So now that I had done my yen thing, being a good guy, it was time to look around to satisfy my yang. (I know I know you are probably thinking how does he come up with that shit, when I find out I will tell you.)

Every dance club, has a queen bee, she is usually very pretty, not necessarily young but a lot of personality, and is one of, if not the best dancer in the place. She holds court at a table, and everyone comes by and pay’s their respect. There is also a guy that is one of the best dancers, he is the alpha male of the dancers, it is his dance floor, if someone does a spin move he will do two, his whole ego is wrapped up in being the best in the place.

He dances almost every dance and always has multiple partners but never takes the same person home with him. He is a drone. He too is royalty, only instead of staying at a table and letting every one come by, he works the place making sure everyone knows that Prince Charles is in the building.

I was really enjoying watching all these cowboys and cowgirls dance; it looked like a lot of fun. I found out later, Bell’s, as they liked to call it, was a typical Country and Western place. It had a very large dance floor, and surrounding it was for lack of a better word was a wooden rail about 4 foot high so that groups of people could sit on bar stools and place their drinks in front of them and watch other people dance. I tapped into several of the guy’s minds that were dancing and downloaded their dance skills, and was enjoying the evening.

The combination of being tired, a few beers earlier, and now one in my hand had me in that perfect state of feeling good, and tranquil. I heard the DJ say ladies choice, when I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

I turned and a very cute pretty little blond cowgirl with a white hat and hair in a ponytail, blues eyes twinkling looked up at me. I sensed a very soft scent of something like a tingling butterfly that just touched my nose, it was pleasant.

“Would you like to dance?”

I Looked at her, “How could I possibly turn down such a request from such a pretty lady, but I warn you I am not very good.”

“That’s OK, neither am I. " So off we went.

Time out.

Since most of you guys don’t have mind control skills, it is time for the author to help you stop jacking off while reading this story for you sole source of sexual gratification, and help you really get laayyed.

For you single guys, with just a little effort, and very little money I am going to enter you into “How to meet and maybe lay a really great chick,” coarse 101. For you married guys this is, How to make your wife really happy without buying her a new home, remodel the kitchen and how to get blowjobs without having to buy her jewelry.” 101.

Women like to dance. WOMEN LIKE TO DANCE, WOMEN LIKE TO DANCE, DID I MENTION THAT WOMEN LIKE TO DANCE.

In every culture, in every culture, in every culture, DID I MENTION IN EVERY CULTURE, All have WOMEN DOING ceremonial dances in front of men, and this has been happening since the dawn of history. The only exception is the dumb ass Arabs and they blow themselves up.

Dancing around the fire, dancing around the pole, dancing around the plaza, a ballroom floor, has always been a form of mental foreplay, for all women.

It is genetic and bred into them, for no doubt 100,000 years ago in the large community cave, when the kids were all put to sleep in the furs, and every one was fed from the latest kill. The young fertile adults were looking for something to do, it was inevitable that the babes would start dancing in the firelight to kind of heat things up.

If we could go back and observe we would find them doing the old cave dwellers bump and grind, to the rhythm of Og and Jog, who were beating different sizes of rocks and sticks together in a rhythm that is old as time. These sounds were supplemented by grunts coming from the other guys that said, Ya, take it off, take it all off, while beating and rubbing their own rods. The old men and women could be seen grinning a toothless grin and would look at each other and remember when it was her time to dance to the firelight.

No doubt the smell of sex began to fill the cave, as the ladies pussies became ready, after seeing that they had made the men folk hard and ready. Finally, Og and Jog would stand up, their personal clubs sticking out and each would take one of the prime bitches to the furs. (A perk for providing the music)

But something started happening, over time, some of Og and Jog’s friends got up and started dancing with the ladies, the other cave men, sat back and grunted to each other about them, which said, hey I got a bigger club then they have, or my corner of the cave has more furs, even made fun of them, dancing with the women. But when it was time to go to the furs, the dancers got the pick of the litters, and sometimes after the rock and stick band stopped playing, it was found there wasn’t enough eligible pussy to go around.

So the grunters went to the furs with Rosie Palm or had to share the ugly females with the other non-dancers. The bottom line, the guy dancers went to the furs with the prime pretty fertile pussy.

NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED IN THE LAST 100,000 YEARS OR SO.

Nightclubs are usually dark, they have no windows, a lot of them are in the basements (caves,) most of the music is loud, and basic beat music. Beer is served and was even invented so that it would make white boys think they are dancing.

All the ingredients for a, “Primal Sexual Encounter.” Chicks wearing as little as possible, no bras, tits bouncing, dresses short stretched tightly over their booties, with thong underwear that might cover mole. Or wearing hot pants or shorts that hang so low you can almost see the beginning of their shaved slit.

And in this cave, there are two kinds of guys, the guy out of the floor dancing with a partner, spinning, moving around, thrusting his hips, making eye contact with other ladies on the floor, telling and showing them he has taken the time to learn what they like to do, and in bed will eat their pussy and fuck them into oblivion.

And the ladies (for you non dancers) on the floor they are dancing and making eye contact with a guy that they think is cute so as to say, ask me to dance, maybe it might develop into something.

And if you will notice it is the really beautiful ones that out on the floor, while the dogs are still sitting at their tables.

There are fewer and fewer John Travolta’s today, so now when I get to a club I find more and more women free style dancing with each other because there are no men that dance. No they are not gay, they just like to dance, they have come to the dance club to dance, BECAUSE THEY LIKE TO DANCE, and there is no one to dance with.

Now we all know there is another group of guys, they come in together; no one in the group can boogie. They stand there looking at the great looking chicks dancing, a beer, or drink in one hand, and their other hand in their pocket.

HEY YOU, TAKE YOUR HAND OUT OF YOUR POCKET IT WILL STILL BE THERE WHEN YOU GET HOME. STANDING THERE WITH YOUR HAND IN YOUR POCKET MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE PLAYING WITH YOURSELF. IT WAS OK IN CAVE 100,000 YEARS AGO BUT IT NOT CONSIDERED APPROPRIATE TODAY, AND YOU LOOK LIKE A SEX STARVED PERVERT.

So what happens, well these guys just stand around talking about the bitches on the floor, commenting about their asses, tits, and hips, but do they dance, nope, but they are horny and start looking around and who should come up to them? Chunky, Chubby LULU, and she joins their group, wiggles her tits, tells them that she is available.

So the guys end up Gang Banging LuLu at the end of the night, and the next night word gets out that they are fucking LuLu. How? Because LuLu tells everyone she is fucking them in the lady’s bathroom and that really elevates the status of these guys. They are now known as the guys that are fucking LuLu, and the really neat sexy chicks are thinking these guys are really very desperate lowlifes and losers if they have to gang fuck LuLu. And if you didn’t use a condom and one of your sperm hit the jackpot there is a good chance with DNA testing that you could get to pay child support for the next 18 years to one of LULU’s offspring.

You should have just gone home, watched an X rated movie, read a previous chapter of this story, and just simply jacked off. Better still you should have just learned how to dance.

Dancing for guys is advertisement that lets the ladies know that you know that they like to dance, and you have made the effort to please them. There is a country and western song that says If Bubba can Dance I can too. Bubba is kind of the town’s fuckup, but he learns to dance and he is getting the chicks, so they are saying if that dumb ass hole can learn to dance it can’t be that hard. And it isn’t hard.

Well I have two left feet you say. If you can dribble a basketball and shoot a basket you can dance, if you played baseball you can dance, tennis, golf, football, swimming any kind of sport you can learn to dance. It may take a little time but you can learn to dance. Just think pussy, I am going to get pussy. I know guys that spend hours in the gym working out building pec’s and lats, only to stand there looking like Charles Atlas at the club, that says I got a great body, but I don’t dance and I don’t eat pussy. And what happens? The skinny guy who can dance, takes the babe home with her.

Same thing to the married guys, if your wife liked to dance when she was single take some lessens with her, and renew your courtship. She will be a new woman in bed. I promise, and it is a hell of a lot cheaper than a divorce, a new house, kitchen, or diamond ring.

And what eventually happens to some of the guys standing there watching and not dancing, getting only the ugly babes, they get pissed off, and become religious leaders, and they make it a rule. Yep you guessed it, “No dancing,” If I can’t enjoy the really good-looking chicks, no one else is going to either. And what usually happens to their daughters, in America, they become strippers, in the land of the flying carpets and intellectual giants, they stone them to death, leaving only the ugly, stupid ones left to procreate. (Please refer to earlier chapter as to the cause of war and root of all war). Well sorry about the detour, back to the story.

Well it didn’t take long for me to get into the rhythm of the song, and she was good too.

“I thought you weren’t very good?”

“Well it has been a while since I cruised the floor, and I am rusty, my name is Jackson, and yours?

“Mary-Beth.”

When the song was over, Mary-Beth invited me over to her table, where she and her two sisters were sitting, along with their mother Dawn. Mary-Beth had just turned 18 and she was there with her two older sisters one of which was a grade school teacher, the other was in college studying to be a teacher. They were all fine looking ladies. Mary-Beth was the blond, Glenda had light brown hair, and Misty’s hair was cold black. Dawn was well preserved, and a stunning beautiful blond. She was in her late thirties, but could have easily been mistaken for the fourth sister. All had their hats and Rockys on.

I found out Mary-Beth she was running for rodeo queen, a family tradition, the other two sisters and mom all had won at least once, and they were there for the rodeo. They asked me to dance, one at a time, all three were single, and mom was a widow. They were staying at the same motel I was, two doors down from my room. They were popular, other guys came and asked them to dance, I decided to have one more beer, everyone, was pretty friendly.

I wasn’t in a big hurry to get back to school, it was still almost 8 days from starting, so I decided after meeting the Cooper women to spend another night or two in town, I had never been to a real rodeo before. About midnight, I told them that Cinderella was going to turn into a pumpkin, and that I needed to get back to my room, it had been a long day and weekend. I was really looking forward to going to bed and sleeping in.

They ask me if I would escort them back to their room, which I said sure, and I walked the Cooper ladies back to the hotel. I noticed that they seemed to have elevated auroras, brighter than most of the other people in the room, that fluttered multiple sensuous colors, that was very pleasing to my eyes. I just attributed this to the excitement of the rodeo, and being on the dance floor. They all seemed to glow like pixies, when asked to dance. And as they opened their door, all three sisters gave me a hug, and a kiss on the cheek and said good night. Mrs. Cooper, took my hand, and I felt a serge of power enter into it.

It took me by surprise; there was very little time to set up a block. I saw her eyes go wide, then she smiled. “Goodnight, Jackson, we will see you in the morning. Will you have breakfast with us?”

“Breakfast with the 4 prettiest ladies in the state, I think I could suffer through it.”

They all giggled, and closed the door. I was just too tired to explore their minds, my earlier activities had drained me, so I walked down to my room, and went in and crashed. I slept and dreamed about the Cooper women, how each would look nude, how they would make love, all night long I dreamed this, and needless to say I woke up with a super, I mean a really super puncture 2 inch steel plate hard-on and a knocking on my door.

I got up, cracked opened the door and Misty was standing there with a cup of coffee in her hand.

“Momma sent me over her to wake you up, and invite you to our room for breakfast. We have one of those accommodations that has a kitchen and momma has been up since sunrise cooking.”

I opened the door further, reached out for the coffee, Misty stepped in just enough to see the tent sticking out from my boxers, and handed me the coffee; that was surprisingly fixed the way I liked it.

She looked down, I was a little embarrassed, “My, My, we do have a young horny big bull here.” She reached down, and grasped my covered extended member. “You’ll need to get this covered up in some pants, or none of us will make it to the rodeo.”

We will see you in about a half an hour, we are in room 101 and 102.

Well I drank my coffee while cleaning up, put on jeans and a white dress shirt, along with my tennis shoes, and wandered over to room 101. I knocked on the door, and there were my pretty ladies, all sitting in robes, hair done and makeup on; all drinking coffee

Dawn was in my favorite summer outfit; White tight short shorts, pink T-shirt, with “Straw Boss, across the front and white tennis shoes, I could feel my dick getting hard again, it never went down after that.

She was standing, cooking, in the room was a table, chairs, and on the table were dishes and silverware.

“Glenda get Jackson some more coffee, you like it with cream only?”

I nodded, wondering how she knew?

“Oh, you look like a cream only man, you are too thin to be putting any sugar in it.”

Again I thought was she reading my mind.

In the daylight coming through the windows I had a chance to really study the ladies. It was then I noticed that they all looked young for their age. Dawn the mother looked like she was in her early, early 20’s the rest of the girls all looked like teenagers.

Glenda got up, her robe was very short, and she had nice strong good-looking legs. The robe was tied with a belt and flowed over a really nice small waist, flared hips, and from what I remembered a really great looking ass. I know that some guys like their women with really long slender legs, but I have always preferred women that had solid strong lower appendages but not fat, the kind that if you put a walnut between their knees they could crack it. Cheerleader legs.

She took my cup, and walked over to the pot and mixed in the cream and brought it back to me with a smile.

“Here ya go, cowboy.” She said with a flirty wink.

“Ok girls, the eggs and biscuits are ready, lets get this show on the road. Misty you butter the biscuits, Glenda, you put the jam and honey on the table, Mary-Beth lets get another pot of coffee going. Jackson you set at the head of the table. Kind of nice to have a man sittin with us.”

The all had the same kind of robe on, just different colors complimenting their skin and hair color. They were really very pretty ladies. My dick was really starting to act up, the jeans though kept it from being too obvious, but it was starting to get painful.

Dawn was a great cook, the eggs were great, the biscuits were perfect made from scratch, and she made great red eye gravy, the bacon and sausage was just right. The meat and eggs came from their ranch.

“My husband, loved breakfast, I always got up an hour early to fix it for him. Even after the girls were born that was our quiet time.”

“Moma, you just spoiled Daddy to the nth degree.”

“Glenda Mae, if you spoil your man, he aint gonna go look for another heifer, to start a herd with. If you are any kind of woman, you always need a strong bull in the house, and you need to make sure he gets lots and lots of sunshine and plenty of fresh hay to eat.

Then, all of the girls joined in with their mother and in four-part harmony, when she spoke this next sentence. “And remember, if you keep him spoiled, making him bull of your woods he won’t be a jumping any fences.”

The mother looked at little embarrassed and surprised, all of the sisters laughed out loud together. Evidentially they had all heard this lecture before. (I found out later sunshine was sex, hay was good cooking, and him being bull of the woods was letting him THINK, he was king in his castle.)

“About the closest your daddy ever got to straying was looking at the cute little teller at 1st City Bank, and there was a set of steel bars between him and her charms. And even if he did think about jumping the fence, his Murphy would have been of no use, cause I had already wore it out for the day.”

All the girls gasps, looks of shock and surprise were evident on their faces.

“Momma please, we have a guest, and we don’t need to be discussing you and daddy constantly ruttin all the time.”

All the girls nodded their heads in unison.

“I know we have a man sittin with us, and that is why I am lecturing you girls and letting him know you were raised and taught right.

Misty who was sitting next to me, leaned over and whispered, “I can’t tell you how many times we were late for school. When we would try to explain why we were late the teachers would just smile and say they understood, that momma had already called and let them know why.

“They were like two rabbits; they would go at it anywhere on the ranch particularly in the barn. Daddy was the one that nicknamed momma straw boss.”

“Now Misty Dawn, you don’t need to be telling Jackson here the family secrets.”

“Momma! What family secrets? The whole damn county and half the state knew about yours and daddy’s extracurricular activities.”

“Now, now, there was nothing wrong with exercising our marital rights, and just because we parked the pickup truck on the last row of the drive in movies every Friday night in the summer, and it started rocking side to side half way through the last movie didn’t mean we were doing anything out of the ordinary.” She smiled at me, eyes twinkling.

Glenda chirped in, grinning, rolling her eyes as she spoke, “Oh, no, not our stoic momma and daddy, they acted just like a couple of virgins, sittin in the old pickup, justa holden hands, at the Golden Lariat Drive In.”

Now I really was getting horny and under the table my dick was hard as a granite rock mountain. There seemed to be some sort pleasant whiffs of perfume in the room that constantly seemed to tease my nose.

“Ok girls you need to go to your rooms and get dressed, and check on and feed Painted Lady.”

I found out later that Painted Lady, was the horse that Mary-Beth was riding at the rodeo. At once all of the girls exited, went into their room and closed the door behind them.

“Jackson you ever ride a horse.”

“No mam, I have never had the opportunity.

“Well when you are not off to school, you might want to come by and visit us at the ranch, we have plenty of room, and I am sure the girls would love to teach you how to ride, rope and brand.

I smiled, “I am sure they would.”

I noticed flittering lights like butterfly’s moving towards me, coming close but not landing, some flew just in front of me and I smelled that light fragrance again. Dawn smiled at me.

“Your Grant Mason and Natasha’s son aren’t you?”

“You know Grant?”

“I guess you might say that, My Husband Charlie, and Grant were old friends, both met and realized that they had the gift. I didn’t think Natasha was strong enough to have children, I heard she passed away over fourteen years ago. I did not know they had a child.”

“They didn’t, my parents did.”

“Your parents?” Then the look of recognition came. “Of coarse, Charlie was a biologist, he was one of the early researchers for test tube in vitro conception.

Charlie was much older than I was, older than Grant.”

“As you know those with the gift, they don’t age like most folks, Charlie even more so, Natasha and I came from the same part of Europe; we met in the states, she was like a big sister to me. I missed her dearly.”

“In the late 50’s and early 60’s we had to disappear, because the cold war was heating up and there was research going on about our gifts, and they were talking about using them as weapons or in covert operations. Grant had already created his new personality, and at our request he help create Charlie and Dawn, a couple of country folks that raised champion cattle, horses and some very pretty young ladies you can vouch for by your erection under the table.

I blushed; evidentially there was nothing I could hide from Dawn.

She whispered, “Don’t worry, I won’t tell a soul. I am not what you would call a full special, but me and the girls; well we are what you would call in Greek Mythology, Sirens. I can read minds but can’t really change or reprogram them like you can.

I felt your power when you entered Bells, and I had not felt that since Charlie, but you are much stronger than he had ever been. Your mother had that kind of power, she told me it was so strong because she came close to being killed in the camps several times.

I also know there is something very special about you too; You have a unique goodness inside, especially when I felt you changing the mind patterns of the overweight girls at the club last night. That was a very nice thing to do. That is why I had Mary-Beth ask you to dance and come to our table, I wanted to meet you. Your mother had that kind of goodness.”

I smiled, “Thank you, can you tell me more about her?”

“That would take day’s but let me get the girls off and we will sit and talk.”

Dawn left me, sitting there at the table, coffee cup in hand, a hard on that would penetrate a two by four hardwood plank.

The girls all came in, dress in jeans, and colorful shirts ready for the rodeo. They all came by me, kissed me on the cheek, each giving me a whiff of their sensuous scents, and left. With each kiss my dick throbbed inside my jeans. Dawn in the meantime, got up and gave me more coffee, and began clearing the table and began cleaning up. I got up to help but she insisted I sit while she worked. I could not help but notice her beautiful sensuous figure, and was wondering how old she was.

“Oh I started out young just a bride of 16, I was an orphan, my parents both died. I am a young very young 39.”

“Can you read all of my thoughts?”

“Just the surface ones and what you are feeling.”

“You mentioned that you and your girls were Sirens, what did you mean by that?”

“We have a gift, of driving men mad with sexual desire, rending them helpless to their lust. Surely you have smelled our essence, flowing out of us. We are our strongest when we are ovulating.”

“Is that why I have this continuous erection, and sensuous dreams all night, is it my body reacting to your scents.”

“Yes we are a man’s worse nightmare, once they have experienced the fullness of our pheromones they become hopelessly addicted and bonded to us. No doubt the great female lovers of history had our gifts. My daughters all have my gift, along with some of Charlie’s talents.”

“But enough of that let me tell you about Natasha.”

And she poured herself and me more coffee, she then sat down and talked about my biological mother. As she talked I once again remembered this lady again in the park as a child sitting on her lap.

The morning went by quickly when two of the daughters returned, leaving Mary-Beth with her horse to groom and warm up.

When they entered I was flooded with scents and was completely overwhelmed by them. They led me into one of the bedrooms, and took off my clothes; laid me on my back, my dick felt so long, hard and swollen, it felt like it belonged to a Rhino.

“One at a time, they stripped in front of me, one at a time they sat down on my hardened phallus, and used me. My balls were swollen from being in a state of excitement all night and all morning they were filled to the brim with sperm. When I came, I shot large heavy potent amounts of cum deep inside their fertile wombs. I swear my dick felt like it had expanded to being 12 inches as it remained deeply buried inside them.

I never went soft after my orgasms, one after another they mounted me, and fucked me until I came, draining me, and then started fucking me again. As they came I was enveloped in a sweet additive scent; that penetrated my entire body, and burned itself into my brain. Each woman was different. Even Dawn mounted me, and sucked the passion out of my body, drawing it deep inside her, while her daughters watched.

This went on for two days, stopping only long enough to them to feed me water, and some kind of protein shakes, and to sleep in deep exhaustion, but still with a full erection. I fucked them from behind like bitches, on their backs bent-in-two, legs on my shoulders as I pounded into them, not being able to stop myself in this orgy of uncontrolled lust. 48 hours of endlessly fucking these beautiful nymphomaniacs, with perfect hips, asses, and such wonderful tits that were made for sucking on.

When it was over, I could hardly move on the bed. Finally, I got up, weakly made it to the table and there was a cup of coffee sitting there, cream already added. I looked at Dawn the girls were not in the room. “Is it your intention to hold me prisoner.”

“No, not exactly. I, we have been looking for years for a man with the gifts, one that could be a father to help pass the genes along. You are the first one I have encountered since Charlie’s death. I knew Alex was alive but I would not be able to contact him and as fate would have it, you came across our path.

All of us were ovulating, even me, you in the last two days have made all of us mothers.”

“You are kidding aren’t you? I can’t be a father to four different women.”

“Of coarse you can, being the biological father is not hard, we don’t expect you to be the attending father, you have just donated the sperm. Jackson, you are very unique biologically, your genes are very rare, your power is ten times anything I have experienced, and you are still just a child, it will continue to grow, stronger and stronger.”

“You will have other children, maybe some with even more power. Grant and Charlie limited their genetic procreation, to you and the girls, what a waste. They should have had many more offspring to keep the gene pool strong. The genes are extremely recessive, and the odds of all of the combinations coming about are very rare. World War I & II, Hitler, and Stalin all but wiped out the genetic pool in Europe.

America has more of a gene pool than any other area with the exception of maybe southern Africa.

So you will know, all of the girls have been semi engaged. And when they return home they are all going to be married next week in Las Vegas, and all are going to come back from Vegas, after fucking like rabbits, surprise, surprise, pregnant. They are going to be happy new mothers and fathers about to enter the slot machine of parenting.

“Are you engage, Dawn?”

“Kind of, one of the fathers, of the grooms, is going to get hitched to me, he has been trying to get into my shorts for years. I told him no sex or marriage until the girls get married.”

I was staring at her, slowly coming out of a fog, I began setting up barriers, creating a sort of force field around my body.

“I am a little unhappy, I feel like I have been taken advantage of.” “Oh, feeling a little used are we. I suppose you never used your gift to get yourself laid.”

“Well maybe, once in a while. I might have.” I smiled. “But I have been always very careful not to produce offspring.” She lightly laughed. “Don’t worry, you should not feel guilty, you had no choice, no one could have possibly resisted us, in our state a fertility, not even Grant. The difference between you and Grant, is he would have probably had a heart attack and died in orgasmic ecstasy.”

She put an envelope on the table. “This is our address, you may write us if you wish come by and visit. Bring Avalon and Maria, I am sure they will be interested in the girls, and what they will be like.”

“Girls?”

“We are Sirens we usually only have girls, a boy would be very, very, rare. I guess in the biological scheme of things, we were intended to be the female genetic bank for the gifts, and a mate of containment for the gifted male.”

“Your were amazing, your mental strength and powers were just short of an out of this world experience when you came inside me, it was a completely new encounter for me. I doubt I will ever reach that level of passion again, although I am going to give it a try next week.”

“Good bye Jackson, I have already paid for your room, you can leave when you want.”

She stood, came over to kiss me on the cheek and hug me, but the barrier would not let her through.

Her eyes showed surprise, when she couldn’t get close to me, but then came the understanding, she smiled, and walked out of the room, turned around showing me her profile, and gave me a wink.

I then heard a car starting up as a door closed and as I walked slowly over to the window, I saw the large light tan Suburban with a horse trailer on the back, pull out onto the highway and disappear from sight.

I never did get to see the rodeo; shit sometimes life is a bitch.

I wondered how long it would be before I crossed paths with the Cooper women again, and what would the girls, they were going to have, look like. I went back to my room and repacked, and got on the road again, arriving at the University. I really love the excitement of a new school year; meeting new people, new classes, the beginning of fall. I had inherited the house, but I went ahead and purchased it, making it the first piece of property I would own. On a whim, I went ahead and reinstalled the camera’s that I had removed and made it ready to tape some future activity. I also had a hot tub put in on a covered patio in the back yard I also had a high privacy back yard fence put in. Alex had already made arrangements for my classes the next year. His scheduling allowed me to test out of most of the undergraduate courses and that let me focus on a graduate level curriculum.

The University’s Academia recognized my mental genius and pretty much gave me multiple degrees, by allowing me to test out or write papers after just a few lectures.

I was exposed to physics, chemistry, biochemistry, engineering, electrical, mechanical, and chemical, microbiology, and particularly genetics, as well as all of the major computer languages.

By the end of the second semester, I was taught how to speak, write and read, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and only out of necessity French, like a native. In just one short year I had received the knowledge it would have taken a normal person several decades to acquire. It was after Christmas before Avion, moved in with me at the house, fortunately Maria, during that time came and visited every other weekend. The other weekends I would go and visit her.

It was two weeks into the semester, when I got a call from Maria asking if she could come down to the campus and stay with me for the weekend.

“My little kitty cat misses her Tom.” And even though I had access to some of ladies on campus, with the construction and remodeling I was doing on the house, not to mention the shock of taking 30 credit hours, I had become celibate for the first couple of weeks classes, and refrained from finding a wench to get off on. It was Saturday Morning, and Maria had driven down, it was the first time we had seen each other after leaving Reno. She arrived early Saturday morning, and when I held her with a hello hug and a kiss, I really realized how much I missed her. We had just walked into the house when the phone started to ring, and we decided to just listen to the message, when we both heard Mary in a very troubled whisper on the phone saying it was important, that she needed to see me as soon as possible.

I then moved over to the phone and before I could pick up the receiver she had hung up. I immediately dialed the Sorority House’s number, and a girl answered identified herself for the Sorority and ask if she could help me. I ask for Mary and explained that I had just missed her call on the machine and was calling her back. The girl on the phone ask who I was, and I told her, and said I was a friend of the family and that she ask me to call her.

The girl then told me Mary was not taking calls. I then handed the phone to Maria after telling her that Mary was not taking calls, and Maria, then took the phone. She very firmly explained to the girl that she was Mary’s cousin and she was in town to see her, and was coming over. There was silence then Maria said OK, that she would be there in about a half an hour.

I never kept up with the Greek system on campus it was not part of my circle. There were rumors though about Mary’s Sorority being a little more aggressive and politically active on campus. That generally they rejected social aspects of the Greek System, and focused more on academics and campus politics. We got to the Sorority House about 30 minutes later, and walked into the front door. There was a girl, pretty, at a desk sitting, answering the phone. We identified ourselves; she picked up the phone and called a number. She looked at Maria, and said she could go down the hall, and the first door on the right, looked at me and said, sorry that men were not allowed to go pass the reception area.

Maria left and I sat down. I could feel some sort of power flowing around the house, some sort of darkness. I began feeling an electrical charge flowing into my body from the house, I assumed from the electrical outlets. The girl at the desk had a funny aurora its colors had a grayish tint.

In my mom’s book she often noted that her subconscious mind often sensed danger before it occurred, that it would prepare itself long before she consciously was ready to react. Then I felt it, it hit me like a fist to the chest. Maria spoke into my mind, “HELP ME!” I stood up, the girl looked at me, and hissed at me, and I saw a dark projectile heading towards my head, all of the sudden my serpent appeared and reached out grabbed dark slithering object and it disappeared in a puff of smoke. For some reason unknown to me, a war had been declared.

All I knew was Maria was in danger; there was not time for subtle moves, besides the bitch had attacked without cause. I blasted out at her, knocking her out with a powerful push for a good long time. The hair on the back of my head began to stick out as more electricity flowed into my body. The double door leading to Maria was locked, and with just a small telekinetic push, it exploded open, inwardly without me touching it. I then entered a rather large room, of about 5,000 square feet. On the walls were trophies, flags, various items for display belonging to the Sorority. It was somewhat open with seating in groups. There to my right on the floor was Maria, on her knees rolled up in ball, arms over her head trying to protect herself, I could see a protective bubble around her as pushes were being thrown at her by two people on the opposite side of the room.

There standing was a man and a woman. The woman was another Gorgon and was standing next to a large black man, with eyes of fire. He was large and powerful, almost 7 feet tall. She was smaller at looked to be of Arab or Indian Descent. At first, neither took note of my entrance, or looked towards me; they were both focusing on Maria. It wasn’t until I stood in front of Maria giving her more protection, that they seemed to become aware of my presence.

Their minds were equal if not greater than my brainpower and I could not fight both of them at the same time. At first they were puzzled, they had never yet to encounter, anyone on their level, and they really did not know how their control worked. They were on the side of the room; that had fewer electrical outlets, standing by the windows and pictures. Maria and I were next to the desks, lamps, TV, and electronic sound equipment. The room had a old Television set that built up large amounts of electrical energy before coming on and showing the picture, and for some reason it was on. That was fine with me; I was literally standing next to a power generator, full of stored electrical energy. They had expended some of their power attacking Maria, who had just barely managed to build a block; somehow her survival instinct took over. Rolling into a ball, and surrounding her head in her arms, created the maximum amount of defense, with the least amount of mental energy required to protect ones self from pushes. I could hear Maria’s mind popping, cracking, like it was inside my head, I knew Maria’s mind was moving to a new level, and shit was about to hit the fan.

Because of our earlier love making, our minds were in harmony, and I could feel the electrical power moving and flowing between us. When she sensed I was in the room, protecting her, she stood up next to me, her continence battle red. Maria was really pissed, I mean an Italian female who just caught her husband fucking another woman, pissed. And foolishly as a test the Gorgon struck out at us, sending two black twisting snake-like pushes at both mine, and Maria’s head. My Cobra manifested itself and rose in front and grasped the twisting snakelike pulses in the air and swallowed them up.

That move really set Maria off, and a huge, physically powerful charge left Maria’s aurora, moving like a fireball away from Maria’s mind, just like in the movie fire starter, along with the thought, “Don’t Fuck with Me Bitch!” and it struck the Gorgon’s head before she or the giant could react and set her squirming hair on fire with what looked like electrical sparks. This caused her to grab her head, and stumble, I then struck out with a powerful push and knocked her completely out, and we both watched her fall like a rock on the hard wood flooring.

The large black man stood there, wondering and observing, and in his right hand was a large rod, a staff, that looked like it was metal, with a red jewel mounted on the top. It was wizards staff, but in reality, a conduit for static electricity to be transmitted from the ground to his body. No doubt he used it to draw power from the earth, another tool to make the uninformed believe in a person’s magic and mysticism. But he was standing on a wooden floor and wood is a very poor conductor of electricity, and most of the electrical power was on my side of the room.

In some sort of accent, I had not heard before he spoke. (Later I found out he was Jamaican)

“You have energy, man, but no match to King Ja!mas. Submit and no harm you. “You keep woman,” He was looking at Maria, “I let her blood go home with her. She not hurt.” He smiled, “Ja!mas too big for small woman, only big woman can take my serpent.”

I could not knock my adversary out with a push, his defensive blocks were too commanding. My cobra did move back and forth in front of him. It was now in front, hood up, you could almost hear it hissing ready to strike. Ja!mas, took off his robe, and there stood shirtless, and in shorts, with sandals on. He was NOW preparing himself for a physical confrontation.

He was powerfully built, large chest, and thick legs, no doubt he was use to heavy laborer in his homeland. He then took his metal rod and began twirling it around and moving it about to show me that he planned on attacking me with his staff. “Submit man, there is no need to bleed. Kind Ja!mas will be a merciful Lord.”

Like lightning something moved across the floor, towards Maria, a large serpent, and it moved up her legs and twisted around her completely enveloping her like a giant constrictor. It was squeezing her, making it hard for her to breath.

He smiled with large “Let me show you how to make a serpent.”

I tried to block it but it was much too strong, he wasn’t that much more powerful than I was, just more experienced, I was now really afraid, and I could hear Maria moaning and gasping trying to breath I could tell he was about to knock her out maybe even smother her to death.

Then time seemed to stop. And all of the sudden I was four again sitting on my mothers lap, her eyes were sparkling, and she very gently reached up and touched my forehead with her index finger.

“I now give you this special power, this special knowledge, you will know the time when you need it.”

And I remembered seeing a small light, radiating, coming towards me, and enter into me eyes blinding me like a flash camera’s light.

And then I felt it deep inside me, not in my mind, but deep inside me, it was beyond fear, it was beyond anger, it was a pure murderous animalistic rage. It was the rage of 1000’s of people who died at the hands of evil, and not being able to stop it, it was the rage of 1000’s of people who watched helplessly as their children died, it was the rage of a million soldiers who saw their buddies lives snuffed out, and all of it was stored in that little flashing light.

I came back to the present, and the room began shaking, and it was as if I had now become 12 feet tall and was looking down at people in the room. A massive bolt of electricity flashed from my hand, and it enveloped and destroyed the large serpent that was attacking Maria, burning it in a blue red fire, without heat. But as that happened something physically struck Maria, and knocked her back and down off of her feet. He had hurled a wooden chair at her and hit her knocking her whole body down.

I was now pure red with insane rage, my total continence became crimson red, pulsing like the beating of my heart. I was now the brother of Mars, ready to kill, ready for war.

We were like two juggernauts, two giants going at each other, neither gaining an advantage. Finally he gave up trying to overpower my mind, and decided to bodily attack me with his metal staff.

He slowly began to approach me, the staff in both of his hands. There were no spears or lances on the walls, I was very limited for weapons, but I did see something on the wall that now was going to make everything equal. The Sorority was famous for its intramural baseball team. Almost every year they won the championship. There on the walls were pictures of the winning teams along with mounted baseball bats and balls. I swiftly walked over to the wall and settled for a Heavy Louisville Slugger.

My uncle in my high-school years, at his martial arts school taught me how to fight using everyday objects as weapons of defense. Baseball bats were his favorite, because as he put it, you will find one in every house or garage in America. I now had my perfect weapon, and with my training, the bat, the rage, I was now

One..., Mean..., Bad..., Muth a fucker.

WARRIOR!!! WAS ABOUT TO COME OUT AND PLAY

I was going to give this 7 foot giant, a real good sex education lesson. Nobody fucks with me, or my woman.

I quickly checked the bats balance and weight, twirling it like a baton, in front of me, I was as ready as I could be.

King Dead Ass, was a big man, his metal staff was intimidating, and I doubt if he ever had to use it in a fight. He approached me, confident that his size would bring me down, but first he struck at the cobra that had started to manifest itself again, using his rod to strike its chest. That was a mistake, the electrical power stored in the manifestation completely discharged into the conductive rod, and it was like putting your hand into a hot electrical outlet. It shocked the shit out of him, knocked him back and when the image disappeared he dropped the staff shaking his hand from the shock.

The electric shock did not physically do any permanent harm but it caused him to pause, and it made him angry. However it did gave me some time to get positioned. At first he was just playing with me, to see how much strength I had, now he was mad, and wanted to make me feel a little pain. He reached down grabbed his wizard’s lance, and growled at me. Maria slowly was getting off the floor, and was now backing out of the room standing at the door, her forehead bleeding. I was now between her and him but still close enough to the TV, to be able to draw in as much power as I could, waiting for the moment he would attack.

He struck with a powerful push, hoping to knock me down so he could strike me with the jeweled headed staff, a wall in a instant formed in front of me, and the push exploded into a thousand small sparkling lights, dissipating into the air.

He then charged, lance behind him, ready to swing it out towards me in a broad circle in order to strike my head or upper body, with the solid metallic end. I had the bat in front of me, each hand, on each end, so that I could turn it vertical and meet the force of the staff blocking the motion and thus preventing it from striking the left side my body. I leaned into the blow, and gave a little so that the bat would not shatter. He was standing just in front of me slightly off balance legs facing me. He pulled the staff away and started to swing around and up over his head in order to try and bring it down on top of my head, or shoulders.

One of my uncle’s war-stories; was when he was an MP in the military. He and an old salt were called to break up a barroom brawl of about 50 men in a club. The odds of just the two of them, breaking up a fight of 50 men to him seemed an almost impossible task. The salt told him to squat down and with his black club strike the men on the shins. He told him that it would hurt like hell and bring them down to the ground, but not break any bones or hurt them. And that is what they did, squatting, duck walking around in the room, they struck the men on the shins bringing them to the ground one at a time. He said he felt a little ridiculous but it worked and they got the situation under control.

Blocking the blow got me in close, I slipped the bat into the standard two handed grip hold, and spun quickly around to my right, clockwise in a fast loop, the bat moved outward, and between my circling and my arms I had gathered a tremendous amount of momentum, not to mention kinetic energy. I could have hit him in the stomach, upper chest, hips but I am not sure it would have hurt him enough to get away from the staff that was somewhere above his head trying connect with my body. So I squatted down as I spun around, then I swung with my arms fully extended and I hit a major homerun on both of his shins at the same time. The power knocked his feet out from under him thud was loud and sickening, I am not sure, but I might have heard a crack of a bone splintering, I wasn’t really listening all that close, all I heard was a scream of pain, and the sound of the iron staff falling on the floor, as I rolled away, and stood up behind him, bat ready to strike again.

He had fallen on his knees, his legs knocked out from under him. He was somewhat defenseless, I know it was shitty, but the guys that worked me over at the Noble House taught me a lesson, don’t let an attacker get up, and once he is down, and make sure he stays down. Besides he had hurt Maria, throwing the chair at her, and I was not feeling very merciful at the moment.

I took the bat and circled again clockwise, this time standing and I brought it down and then as it struck him in the abdomen moving the motion upward with such power that it lifted his knees several inches off the ground. It hit him right in the solar plexus, knocking the wind out of him.

That should have been enough but I was not finished, after striking him in the stomach, I spun again, and hit him again in the gut again, lifting him up, one more time. Next I turned counter clockwise a full circle and hit him hard in the lower back right at the kidney’s, hurling him forward so that he crashed to the floor on his stomach his face hitting the solid surface with a loud thud. I then raised the bat high above in order to strike the back of his head to crush miserable skull to oblivion, when I heard Maria in my mind.

“Jackson No!!!!! Stop!!!! You will kill him!!!!!

I froze, my senses started returning, King Ja!mas was now an overwhelmed defeated foe, I did not need to kill him but I still wanted to hurt him, so I decided to do one more thing. I picked up his metal lance, and felt my power flow into it, entered his mind and downloaded some of his skills. Then I touched the crown of his head with the jewel of the lance, and to put it in simple terms, I fried his fucken brain. I burned away synapses, it was almost like a surgical lobotomy that stripped him of his power, and made it impossible for him to ever be a special again.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

I also erased all but a few of his memory cells, then knocked him out. When he came too, he would barely know who he was.

I walked over to the Gorgon who was still unconscious, and with the staff did the same thing to her. Maria had partially dismantled her dark powers, when she sent the fireball to her head. I just completed the job, and again erased her memory cells.

I then sat down on a chair and just studied my two vanquished enemies, trying figure out what to do next, and like fire starter I was trying to bring this released rage under control. Maria had left the room went up stairs to find Mary.

Several minutes later Mary and Maria came down together, and I was returning to somewhat normal. We decided to leave the house and go to my place, leaving the black giant and his assistant, passed out in the main hall. No doubt it was going to be an interesting Saturday for the Sisters, and I took along the wizard’s staff for a souvenir, hey, to the victor goes the spoils.

I also spent a little time with the receptionist who was just starting to awaken, and zapped her mind.

Mary said very little in the back seat, as I drove over to my place. I realized she had been attacked by the Gorgon, and when we got to my house, we took her inside, and placed her in one of the bedrooms where I had her lay down on the bed while I sat next to her.

I could see in her mind where the Gorgon, had put a probe out to cause confusion and fear, it was not too hard to reverse, and clean up. Mary was both mentally and physically exhausted, and after putting her synapses back in order, she just fell into a deep healing sleep.

I got up, closed the door, and walked down the stairs. Maria, was fixing some warm tea, I told her that Mary was asleep, and the best thing to help her mind heal was sleep.

I looked at her and said, “How are you doing?”

“I’m alright, a little bit shaken, I might have a bruise or two from the chair, but I am all right.” She had poured herself a cup of tea, and brought up the mug to her lips, and then she started shivering.

“It was so scary, he was so big, that serpent wrapping itself around me, when he came at you with that club, I thought he was going to kill you. Then I watched you change, I could feel this insane rage taking over you mind... You were going to kill that man.”

She then started talking, “I walked into the room, she was standing there next to where he was sitting on the other side of the room. She asked me why I wanted to see Mary, I told her that we had received a phone message and she needed to talk to us urgently.

She told me that Mary was not available at this moment, that she was under house discipline, and that I should come back later.

I then informed her that was not acceptable and that I needed to make sure Mary was OK, and once that was done, I would leave.

I saw fire in her eyes, and I noticed the woman had some sort of dark fuzzy halo around her head, I could not see it clearly, in the light. Then I saw something dark strike out towards me in the air. A hand mysteriously appeared in the air and grabbed it, it looked like someone had thrown a snake at me, its mouth was open, and the hand was holding it away, from my head. That is when I mentally called you to help me. I don’t know why but something told me to collapse and protect myself.

What happened in there, Jackson? Who or what were those people.”

“The lady in the room was what is called a Gorgon, you know the Greek Monster that can turn someone to stone, if they looked at them. The black man was some sort of Witch Doctor, a wizard, a special like me. I am not sure why they were at the sorority house. But I can assure you that they won’t be able to hurt or attack anyone again. I have made sure of that.”

“But what happened to me? I felt or heard some kind of cracking and popping inside me head, then, I could see her, and her evil. When she attacked us again, I lost it, what did I do? I saw a fireball leave me and move towards her, what was that.”

“The first thing that happened is that your mind just expanded its power level. Danger, fear, pain seem to release and expand the energy centers in our brains, remember your great grandmother told you that. The second thing is that you sent a massive powerful push at the Gorgon, and you neutralized her. No doubt something your great grandmother passed along to you just before she died. I guess we will have to wait for Mary to wake up and tell us what happened at the Sorority House.

I walked over to her and hugged her and she just held on to me and started crying. This was supposed to be a neat weekend we both were looking forward to it. Oh well, I thought, at least no one got hurt except for the bad guys. I went outside and unloaded Maria’s car, not much just two bags, and put them into her room.

When I came back in, I noticed she had walked out into the backyard and noticed the large hot tub.

“Is this is brand knew? Jackson were you planning on being a bad boy this weekend?”

“Hey you know when I’m bad, you are always terrific.”

“Give me time, I am still a little shaken up, are you hungry? I could use some breakfast or lunch, I have been up since 4:00 am and I could use something to eat.”

“Why don’t we call in a pizza, I will go get it, I hate to leave Mary alone in case she wakes up.”

“That’s a deal. Got anything for a salad.”

“Yes, the frig is stocked, I wasn’t planning on us leaving the house this weekend.”

“Good, you get the Pizza I will make the salad.”

After we ate, we sat down and watched a football game drinking my favorite wine, just holding on to each other on the couch. We were both horny, and I wondered if we could get in a quickie before Mary woke up. But, as luck would have it, Mary walked down the stairs rubbing her eyes, and said:

“The Pizza smells great, can I have some.”

We both watched Mary attack the pizza and salad like hungry wolf that had not eaten in a while.

“I am so hungry, I haven’t eaten since yesterday morning. They fed us breakfast before the pledges initiation ceremony.

“Initiation ceremony?”

She looked at us with widened eyes, then she blushed. I almost tapped into her brain, but I wanted her to freely tell us what had happened. I sent a thought to Maria who was about ready to act, that said “Just wait let her tell us on her own.”

“Yes it is a ceremony that they put girls through before they become pledges.”

“Do you want to tell us about it?”

She looked a little cautious; I could see that the innocent small town girl sense of trust of people has been severely shaken. “Do you promise not tell anyone?”

Maria spoke, “Mary who are we going to tell, after all we have shared some pretty intimate moments together, sometimes talking helps. Who were those people, the woman and the large black man?”

“I don’t really know, they were friends of the sorority’s president, you may have met her, she was downstairs answering the phone. When she left she was sleeping by the phone.”

I did not tell Mary that I had knocked her out nor that I had done a fix on her memories and mind also.

“I think she introduced the woman as the new house mother, and the Black Man as her friend that would help with the rituals.”

“I guess I need to start at the beginning.

We were told to report to the house Friday after classes to prepare for our initiation and we were instructed not to eat any lunch. There were twenty of us, new pledges all brought into the house. The president told us that we were chosen to become future sisters, and that tonight’s observance would begin that process. That refusal to do anything that was asked would mean that we did not want to become members. That whatever happened here would remain confidential, that the doors would be sealed for the hours of darkness. If anyone wanted to they could leave now, otherwise they must stay for the night.

They took us downstairs into a basement, it was somewhat shadowy in the room and mysterious, 20 members had white robes on with hoods, the president, had a red robe.

She stood in front of us and handed each of us a large long stem wine glass. As she handed each of us a glass, another sister in a blue robe came behind her and filled each of our glasses with a red wine. Behind her was another girl in a deep purple robe carrying a bowl of cut up fruit.

“When you hear the bell, you will take a sip of the our special secret nectar, and as you drink you will feel all of your secrets fall out into the open, you will open up yourselves to your sisters, leaving nothing of your being uncovered. When you hear the chime, you will pick up and eat a piece of our elite fruit, reminding you that you must become an elite woman in order to join our sisterhood.

Each of you will be assigned a big sister who is now behind you and will take you up to her room and prepare you for the initiation. There was a sound of the bell, and a chime. I took a sip of the wine, it tasted like cherry, it, had a very light in flavor. The fruit I picked was a strawberry, and as I ate it and swallowed it, it made my throat warm.”

I felt a hand grab mine and led me up the stairs, she was holding a candle and the hallway was dark, and we entered into her room. We had just entered into the room when I heard the bell ring again. I took a sip.

The girl, removed her hood, she was a red head, blue eyes, freckles, very pretty. Her eyes twinkled, and she looked at me, “Hi, I am Patsy, I am to be your big sister, and I know you are Mary, we must hurry, we don’t want to be first, but we sure don’t want to be last.”

“First we must get you ready, there are clothes hangers on the back of the door please take off your clothes and hang them up.”

“My blouse and pants?” I ask.

“All of them, no one goes to the ceremony with clothes on, we wear just our robes. She opened her robe at the neck and showed me she was nude underneath it.”

“Come on, I know you have taken showers with girls in gym class, lets hurry, I promise you are going to be sorry if we are last to get downstairs.”

I did what she said hanging my clothes the hanger. And stood there a little self-conscious buck-naked. We heard another bell and chime. I took a sip from the glass goblet, and Patsy handed me a small bowl with more cut fruit. I picked an orange slice. It too went down warm.

“You have a nice body, Mary, you don’t need to be embarrassed about it, I bet you love showing it off to the boys at the swimming pool?” Patsy’s eyebrows were raised as she spoke and then giggled.

I couldn’t help but giggle back.

“Good, now we have to go into the bathroom and do a few things to get you ready.” She took my hand and led my into the bathroom that adjoined her room. It was a simple shower, toilet and table with a mirror. We have to do something about that, (She pointed at my pussy) trust me you don’t want any hairs. Here stand in the shower and then she handed me a razor, you need to shave yourself.

“You want me to shave off my pubic hair?”

“Yes, it is the custom, all of the girls must be totally nude of body hair except for the mane on the top of their head. I can’t tell you what is going to happen, but trust me you are going to be glad you did it up here. That is unless you want to do it in front of the other sisters?”

“No, it is just I am a little off balance here.”

“Oh, don’t be, it will be fun. I am just trying to make it easier on you.” She looked at her watch, “We really must hurry.”

Well I took the electric razor, and began shaving my light beautiful blond curls off my pubic area. They fell down on to the floor of the shower. She bent down and scooped them up, and put them into an envelope and sealed it. “A souvenir to remember the night.”

Again the bell and chime went off, she left the bathroom and came back with the glass and fruit. I sipped the juice and ate another orange slice.

I was starting to get really horny, listening to Mary describe herself shaving off her pussy wool. I could see her looking at herself in the mirror as she moved the razor up and down.

It had been two weeks since the Cooper women fucked my brains out I was about to suggest we get into the hot tub when Maria spoke up.

“Mary, Jackson has a hot tub in the back yard with a nice privacy fence, how about we soak in the tub while you tell your story.”

“Could we? That would be so relaxing.”

I looked at both of them, “Tell you what I will get a new bottle of wine, glasses, suits?

“Sure, baby, birthday suits are just fine.” Maria said as she started walking towards the back door, pulling off her sweatshirt, throwing it on the floor reaching back and unhooking her bra, letting it drop, hips swinging. I went to bar, got a cold bottle, opened it, and grabbed three clean glasses and moved out to the back yard.

Mary and Maria, were already in the tub, their remaining clothes scattered around the base. I put down the wine, and glasses, and stripped down and lowered my body into the warm bubbling water.

I stood, in the waist high water and poured each of us a glass, and offered a toast, “To old times, and new times.”

Marie looked at me with her sensuous eyes, and said, “Sit here next to me, I am sure I can find something to do while Mary tells her story.” “You promise not to be too distracting, I really want to hear what happened. Maybe I should sit facing you two.”

“Jackson you get your cute dimpled ass over here now. So Mary can finish her story, and after that you can confess to us what happened on your trip back to school.”

“OK, Ok,” I looked a little guilty wondering what she knew, “I am sitting.”

We sat side by side, both of us facing Mary as she continued. Maria’s hand crept over to my semi soft dick and began running her thumb around the top. I just leaned back looked at Mary, raised my glass took a drink and said you may begin anytime you like.

“The drink and the fruit were making me a little light headed, taking away some of the anxiety. Next, in the bathroom she had be get up on counter, lean back against the mirror, and pull my heals up on top edge.

“Spread your legs, honey we might as well get it all. Ever have a hot wax?”

“No, not where I am from.”

“Well you just sit here and let me finish, it won’t hurt, at all. You don’t have much, but we need to get them taken care of.”

“Before I could say no, she had my legs spread and with the electric razor was shaving around my vulva. Then she put a hot washrag on my pussy. Holding it there, removing it, reheating it. It was starting to feel good, even if it was a little weird letting a girl I had just met shave my pussy.

Next she put shaving cream on it, and then with a safety razor went over the area again.

“We want it as smooth as a baby’s butt.”

“Why? I asked.

“You will see.”

She finally finished, there was another bell and chime, I took a little deeper drink, and at a large piece of melon,

“Ok Mary, sometimes the girls get excited, scared, they get really tickled. We have had a few of the girls, mess on themselves, and been very embarrassed. Over there is an enema bag. I can help you or you can do yourself.”

“You want to give me an enema.”

“No, I don’t want to but those are the orders, no enema no initiation.”

Maria spoke out loud. “You let that girl give you an enema.”

“I didn’t want to but it happened so fast, I was suddenly back in the shower, bent over, then she slipped the greased enema tip into my rectum. Before I knew it the bag was filling me up.

She left me alone while I was sitting on the toilet.

She did it three times. After the last time she had me stand in the shower and with a rag and shower-hose cleaned my whole body, including my newly shaven privates. Then she had me take a urine sample and put it into a pregnancy test kit, she shook it up. “Nope you are not PG.”

She had to take off her robe to rinse me off, and was naked too. I could not help but noticed that her pussy was also shaved but it had a Greek Symbol painted on it just above her slit. I ask her what that was and she said that was the first letter of her private name given to her by the sisterhood. She then told me when the initiation was completed I would also be given a name and Greek letter.

Mary stood up from the hot tub. There above her clean-shaven slit was a small letter b for Beta painted on her pubic area. “It doesn’t wash off easily.” She sat back down, not volunteering what the b stood for

We dried off, she put her robe back on and gave me a pink almost transparent one, and some slip on sandals for my feet. Just before we left there was another bell and chime. I drank from my glass, and ate another piece of fruit, while she turned off the light and we stepped into the dark hall carrying the candle and my glass back to the ceremonial room.

We were not the first but the 5th or 6th to return.

The girls that were ahead of me were now naked and sitting on what looked like saddles, There were 19 saddles in a circle, with one in the middle. To the left and right of the saddles were little tables, a place where to put my goblet, and a tray with more fruit on it.

The president in the red robe spoke, “Ah, initiate, please come in and let us seat you.” They led me over to one of the saddles removed my robe, and had me sit on it. The saddle was wide, and I had to spread my legs, and as I sat my entire pussy made contact with a very soft rubber like material with bumps and ridges. They settled me into the saddle, so that one the nubs were right up against my clitoris. Next they strapped my legs with leather belts on the sides so that I could not get off the saddle. By big sister stood behind me and announced that I had submitted to all that was ask of me.

“Very good, very good, now we wait for the rest of the initiates.

“One at a time they came in, each was placed on a saddle and strapped to it. There were several more chimes and rings, and I had my glass filled again.

Finally the last girl came in and she was placed, on the saddle in the middle of the circle. I noticed it was also on a round platform.

She was a pretty girl, her name was Tiffany, she was had large bust for her size, a small tiny waist that flared out into pretty hips and a pretty shaped ass. She would really fill out a two-piece bathing suit.”

Next, the president spoke. “I am now going to ask you questions that require a yes or no answer. You need to raise your right hand for yes, left hand for no. If you look on the floor in front of you, you will see a Y on the right a N on the left. We don’t want you to get confused. Behind you is your big sister, with a notebook will record your answers. It is very important that you answer truthfully, and thoughtfully. There are no wrong answers, but the sisterhood requires truth and if we find out you lied then you will immediately be blackballed from the Sorority.”

“Signify that you understand by raising your right hand.”

We all raised our hand.

“Good.”

“First question, Are you a virgin?”

“None of the girls raised their right hand.”

“Do any of you have a serious boy friend here on campus?”

“All answered No.

“Have you had 100 sex partners or more?”

“No one raised their right hand.”

“More than 75?”

“Again no one raised their right hand.

“More than 50?”

“One right hand was raised.”

“More than 25?

“A few more hands. But a hand both left and right.”

“Tell me Tracy why both hands?”

“I can’t remember, I was at a party and got really drunk and the lights were turned off, and I don’t remember how many guys there were. It seemed like a lot.”

Everyone giggled.

“That’s Ok, Tracy, we will just put you in the over 25.

“Over 10?”

“Six hands went up.”

“One to ten?”

“The rest of us raised our hands.

“Next, any involved in any group sex, involving more than one partner. Obviously Tracy you need to raise yours yes.”

“There were only about 7 myself including that had had sex in a group. Interesting you will need to share with us your experience some time.”

“Do you masturbate?”

“All, right hands went up.”

“Do you masturbate with any kind of vibrator or sexual toy?”

“About ten hands went up.”

“Have you ever masturbated with someone else watching you and masturbating with you?”

“Seven answered yes.”

“Boyfriend?”

“One said yes.”

“Girlfriend?”

“Three said yes?”

“With a relative? A brother”

“One raised her hand.”

“A sister?”

“Two raised their hands, one of them was Tiffany in the middle of the circle.

“Have any of you had a lesbian experience?”

“None raised their right hand.”

“Any of you have a rape fantasy?”

“Hands went up.”

“Gangbang Fantasy?”

“A few hands went up?”

“They kept asking questions about sex, the chime and bell kept ringing, and I began to notice a sort of a light vibration, coming from what I thought was the floor.

I now knew that the wine and fruit was getting to me, as I had very little inhibitions answering such personal questions and having them recorded. I also noticed that my nipples, were getting hard, and I could see that the other girls sitting on the saddles, breast were also excited. No doubt, I thought that exposing ones sexual likes and dislikes was making us a little randy. The vibration kept getting a little stronger, and I noticed some of the vibration was coming from the knobs on the saddle. It was really starting to feel good, and I was pushing my lower body up against the front of the saddle, pushing against the knob.

My Big Sister standing behind me, leaned over and whispered in my ear. “Try to keep your hips still, let it do the work, you need to save your energy, it will get better.

Finally the questioning was over. All of us that were sitting on the saddles faces and bodies were now flush, as the vibrations continued to escalate.

The president in her red robe walked into the middle of the room, holding a box, in both of her arms. Two other sisters stood on each side of her and removed her robe. She too was nude, and had a perfect body. Her muscles rippled, as she held the box in front of Tiffany.

“Tiffany is a last sister to arrive and we have given her the privilege of demonstrating the proper use our saddles. Part of our goals as a sorority is to see that all of the Sisters graduate, and not succumb to the need to marry, particularly if they have become pregnant.

We believe in marriage and that there will be plenty of time for hetero sex, and recognize that we are sexual beings, and that we need release from time to time. We have knowledge that orgasms are good for the body, and mind. We also understand that sex is a skill that needs to be learned just like any other skill. From a pure practical view our vaginal muscles need to be developed and strengthened just like any other muscle of the body.

So we have the saddles, our training films, and other toys. These are kept in our secrete room, so that every sister, can go into the room and get release from her needs, as well as submit to the training and instruction of being able to be a good sex partner.

Each of you has been given your own special box, with your name on it. Inside are your personal male sex organs, of various sizes, lengths, and thicknesses.”

She opened the box, lowered it so Tiffany could see into it, and said. “Chose the organ that size and thickness closest to one of your lovers, that made you feel the best.”

She reached into the box and pulled out a pink, rubber penis. It was about 5 inches long, but very thick, chubby.

The president took the rubber dick away from her and held it up for all to see and said. “Tiffany has chosen her saddle mate,” And all of the other girls in the room repeated in a hushed deep tone, “Tiffany has chosen her saddle mate.”

The president looked down at Tiffany, and said. “You must not speak. Do you understand?”

Tiffany nodded her head yes.

These saddle things were really humming hard, I was really getting close to a climax, almost on the edge. I lost control and was rubbing my clit up against the knob, but as I did so the vibration would lesson and the knob would move away from me, leaving me frustrated. I even started rubbing and pinching my nipples trying to get over. Tiffany I could tell wasn’t in much better shape; she was looking hot and bothered, a bitch in heat if there ever was one.

The two girls, who took off the leader’s robe, were now kneeling down on each side of Tiffany and they pushed something and her ass began moving up into the air as the saddle split in two. Her clit was still rubbing up against the front of the saddle but the rest of her lower body was exposed to the world. One of the girls took the penis and attached it to something on the bottom of the saddle and adjusted it so that it was just a few inches from Tif’s pussy lips, that were now really swollen. Next they put lotion or oil on the phallus, and reached up and coated Tiffany’s privates with the same solution.

Tiffany was a trouper, she didn’t say a thing; we all heard her gasp and moan as she felt fingers rubbing oil on her excited genitals, making sure that her pussy was well lubricated. It didn’t take a brain surgeon to figure out what was going to happen, I mean Tiffany had to know with her ass is in the air, while someone attached a rubber cock just below her pussy, and began rubbing it with oil. We could see her humiliation and her lust as the saddle was still vibrating and all of the vibration was focused on her clit.

Another button was pushed, and the penis lowered itself into the saddle except for about an inch, then it came up. More oil was put on it. Then slowly Tiffany was lowered onto the thick rubber object she had chosen to be her saddle mate. When she was lowered all the way down, she just closed her eyes, and grabbed the saddle horn and arched her body back so that her tits were up on display, and came.

I mean we watched her climax for I don’t know how long. Her eyes were totally glazed over, mouth open almost drooling, tits hard as rocks, one orgasm after another. The machine and saddle was making whirling noises, and we all could hear it vibrating.

Our chapter leader started speaking again. “As you can see, our little devices give much pleasure, as you all will be able to testify too.” My big sister now stood in front of me, with an open box, there inside were different sizes of artificial penises, She looked at me, I picked one that looked a little like yours.

“I overheard another one of the pledges say, the big black one, does it come in white or pink?”

“We just all snickered when she said it.”

I felt my ass start to rise, with the sound of a motor running, and I too, felt hands on my pussy, rubbing oil on it. The vibrator was still driving me crazy as the weight on my pelvis was now down on my clitoris. I still hadn’t had a climax, and I didn’t care who was touching my pussy, I was still just on the edge, I was mad with lust. Then I felt it lowering slowly, I could feel my pussy lips splitting, and the dick entering into me.

It was a little cool at first, when it entered all the way in. I just sat there with the vibration on my clit, and the cock, that wonderful warm deep thick cock inside me. The muscles in my vagina started squeezing it, I couldn’t keep from squeezing. I was so close to cuuummming, it felt soooo good.”

It must have felt really good, Mary was sitting there in the hot tub in front of us, eyes closed, her hardened nipples exposed out in the air as she was arching her back, head and neck on the edge of the tub, her torso was just below the surface of the water, and we could see her right hand violently rubbing her cunt. Then she came in sort of an animalistic way, right in front of us without any inhibition.

Oh, Oh, it feels so good, cuming feels so good, I feel so gooooooood!!!!!! We just watched her give herself over to masturbating in front of us; obviously her libido had not suffered any trauma from previous nights activities.

My dick if possible became even harder and thicker, ready to explode. When I heard Maria in my mind say. ‘Oh, aren’t we the little voyeur. Maria sensed my closeness and slowed down her hand action.

Finally she calmed down, and sat back down into the tub. She started to blush as she realized that she had just put on one hell of a sex show for both Maria and myself. Well I was already horny wanting to fuck, my dick, well it was definitely on the launch pad with a count down.

She continue with the story.

“I just sat there savoring the feelings when I felt movement inside me. The machine was now starting to thrust in and out, It went faster and faster until it reached a rhythm. It would move in and out several times then push itself in as deep as it could and set there letting me squeeze, and savor its hard fullness.”

I just kept my eyes close, focusing on my body, listening to the other moans from the other girls, when I sensed someone in front of me. I opened my eyes, and there standing was this giant black man, nude, and he had this massive dick hanging down, like an elephant trunk. “You will kiss King Ja!mas’s spear, you will surrender to King Ja!mas.”

I could not stop myself, never in my wildest fantasies or dreams would I ever thought I would suck and nurse a black man’s cock and declare that I was his slave, his subject and I would do whatever pleased him.

I reached up and pulled his giant semi hard dick head into my mouth and began nursing and sucking on it. My tongue twirling around the head, I could taste his pre cum.

“Taste my power, taste my power, you may now cum for your King, little bitch.”

And I started climaxing, over and over, I climaxed over and over with his semi hard giant cock head in my mouth, My hands could barely get around it, the more I came the harder I sucked on his cock, the harder I sucked the harder my climaxes.

“Such pleasure do you not get from me? Maybe I let you fuck my spear when your cave becomes wider.”

He left me, and moved over to the girl sitting left of me, she too reached up and began sucking on his giant penetrator. She was taller and she could get more of himself in her mouth. It looked so obscene, sitting there with her chin tilted up, her mouth wide opened stretched, his giant balls resting on her chin, watching her whole body climax, throbbing, as she desperately kept trying to take more and more of him inside her mouth.

Her arms went up and she grasped his ass cheeks pulling him closer to her so she good get more into her oral cavity. “Ah, such surrender to my member, I will stretch this one myself, she then will know how to truly please her King.”

I watched her suck, moan, shudder, and I noticed that I was building again, but I could not go over, it just kept getting stronger and stronger, I knew that I needed King Ja!mas’s cock again, I need to suck and taste him again.

Then a woman moved in front of me, the new housemother. Her pussy was shaved to all but a small triangle, and the juncture of her legs was even with my lips. I could smell the scent King Ja!mas cum, leaking from her pussy. No doubt he had deposited a vast amount of his passion inside it. I looked into her eyes, they were like dark pools, hypnotic. She took my chin, raised it, opened my mouth, and then set her pussy right in it.

“Suck little bitch, suck, taste your king, taste your queen, suck on my button, little bitch, receive your reward.”

“My tongue had a life of its own, it lapped her pussy, like a dog, I began sucking on her clit, and as I did so, I started cuming again. I just could not stop eating her, my arms went up and around her hips and I began to run my hands up and down the slit of her tight ass cheeks. I completely surrendered to being a lesbian pussy eater, I just couldn’t get enough of her pussy and her lovers juices.”

Then there were other pussy’s in front of me, I sucked them all as I continued in this frenzied lesbian orgy. Sometime later, King Ja!mas was standing front of me sideways, to be seen fucking another girl. She was bent over touching her toes, as he fucked her from behind, I could see his giant hard cock pushing in and out of her overstretched pussy. I could see her hairless pink lips distend out as the monster cock pulled away, and then pounded itself back in.

This colossal man made it look like he was fucking a little girl, he was so big, she was so small.

He would pull out of her pussy, and then feed its swollen hard head, into my stretched to the limit, willing oral cavity, he let me taste the bitches pussy, making me more and more of a cunt lapping dyke. He shoved the girl around, her cunt and ass exposed to my tongue. I dove in, licking her entire slit, grabbing her ass cheeks giving me full access to her slit. I heard a, “No, please, don’t let her lick me, I am not a lesbian. AAAAHHhhh, I don’t want to cum, Oh, please no, oh, no, Oh, it feels so good, yes, the tongue, in my ass, oh, not there, oh, my clit is on fire, and I could now feel her cuming around my tongue that was stuck deep into her snatch.” Then I felt her body push up against my face, and it began to move back and forth. I noticed she was no longer bent completely over, I cold see the upper torso of the giant as she was now having her mouth fucked.

“White Cunt does not tell King Ja!mas what she is not. I decide what whore is, and what she does with her cavern and lips.

“I could feel her cuming, as he fucked her mouth violently, then I heard a deep huff come from the leviathan, as he started unloading into her mouth. “She just gobbled, gobbled, gobbled, sucking all of his juice out of his giant balls. While I just licked up and down her slit, she did have a real sweet pussy, I can tell you that. It tasted a little like a sweet peach. Sometime later, they let me up off the horse saddle, and then drew the small b on my pubic area. The president told be is was a little beta and it stood for little bitch.”

They then put other sisters into the saddles and we watched as they built up trying to cum. One was my big sister, I was placed in front of her, I could see the desperation and need in her eyes, I moved in closer to her, and she reached out and pulled me into her face, hands on my ass cheeks. She started very slowly just kissing my little b, I could tell she was struggling, just hugging and kissing. Then I felt a little butterfly kiss on my slit, just a above my clit. Then very lightly I felt the tip of her tongue touch my clit, just lick it, flick it lightly.

She shuddered, she was grinding her hips into the saddle, trying to get herself off. I tilted my hips upward and forward to give her better access to my charms, then, she just seemed to surrender to the inevitable and buried her mouth into my pussy. It felt so good, her lips were so soft, her tongue flicked my swollen clit just right and it sent me over again, and I felt her scream her orgasm into my pulsing pleasure ground.

I can’t tell you how long we did this, but somehow four of us ended back in Patsy’s room, her head buried in my pussy, my face buried in her hairless twat, sucking on each other’s clit like there was going to be no tomorrow. On the other bed were another two women doing the same thing. This went on until all four of us passed out in exhaustion.

I woke up the next morning, with my mouth on Patsy’s pussy, the smell of peaches reaching my nose. I had to go to the bathroom, so I slowly moved off of the bed not trying to wake up the other girls in the room. I sat there on the John; trying to clear my head, it felt so fuzzy. When Patsy walked in, I had finished and moved over to the shower, while she sat down.

She looked at me, “We need to talk, that was not our usual initiation, we are not a lesbian organization, nor has there ever been a man at our ceremony before. I am not sure who he is, but something is wrong here. There must have been some kind of drug in the drinks. None of the girls would have done what they did last night. Susan, my roommate would have never made love to a woman. And me, all I could smell was the scent roses, coming from your privates, I am sorry, I was just so helpless and turned on.

“That is when I got dressed, came down to the main room and called you. I had just called and hung up, when this lady, the new house mother, came up to me, looked me in the eyes and the next thing I remember is Mary shaking me awake, while I was laying on the bed.”

My dick was as hard as a diamond, and Mary needed a little more adjustment. I flooded her with an intense need to fuck and she came over to me, standing legs on each side of mine, and looked into Maria’s eyes.

“Maria, I need a cock so bad, I know this was your weekend, but could I just have him just this one time.”

She did not wait for an answer, but lowered herself onto me, Maria’s hand moved out of the way. And when Mary was all the way down, I released her climaxes and using just, “A little Influence,” began reprogramming her sexuality, reemphasizing her basic heterosexual nature: that was there before. She just sat on my pulsing dick that was moving inside her like a large living eel.

She just sat there losing herself in orgasmic bliss, and letting her mind pour itself into a new jell-o mold. I kept reinforcing her need for an Alpha Male to fuck and breed her. I also knew that I was going to have to go back to the Sorority to try and undo some of the damage that Ja!Mas and the Gorgon did. The thought of having to fuck 80 pretty, healthy, sexually attractive women into absolute helpless mindless orgasms was not exactly an unpleasant assignment. The things my dick was going to have to suffer and sacrifice, so that these university coeds would be able to live a normal life was just one of those burdens I was going to have to bare. So once again into the Breach, Crusader Dick, hard and willing would be coming to the rescue.

I also projected my twisting, thick, squirming cock into Maria’s cunt who was sitting beside us, her legs now drawn up and spread, holding onto her knees with her hands, so she was stretched wide and exposed. I took the liberty of pleasuring her with a phantom cock, that went deep into her cunt, and a tongue and mouth that was licking and sucking on her clit, her ass, and her nipples all at the same time.

She too surrendered and became lost in the pleasure and the sensations I was causing, and I decided to take advantage of the moment, make a few little subtle adjustments in her also. The first of which was not to use any of her new unrestricted powers on me, or anyone else without my permission, except when she was in danger.

I too had lost my small town innocence, the Cooper women, King Ja!mas, had opened my eyes to the fact that my power could be abused, and that I could have been the victim, and not the victor. I had been too careless and not alert enough to the evil that was out there. My mother tried to warn me, she had seen man at his worse and barely survived.

FOR THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!