The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Look At Me

WARNING! The following story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers. You must be at least eighteen years old in order to read this. The story is a work of fiction and provided for entertainment purposes, only

Copyright © 2001 Psyman_t

Chapter 1—Introduction

Kim had referred her to me and she told me that Denise was very large breasted and that she was a real bitch because she hated the way guys always made a big deal about her tits. She was 32 years old and owned her own clothing store, which she bought with the money her mother got when she divorced Denise’s father who, Kim told me with a twinkle in her eyes, was a domineering bastard. Denise is a very special female. I found out later that her measurements are 42-23-35, which would make any tit lover drool. I decided to try a little experiment and, if necessary, a little friendly persuasion. I asked Kim to set me up with Denise the following Thursday night. Kim is a long time friend of the family and almost like a sister to me, which is why I frequently call her sis. She is also currently one of my lovers who will do anything to help me get it on with whomever I want.

Since I had already seen pictures of Denise I wasn’t caught off guard when she opened the door. I looked her directly in the face and said, “Hi, Denise. I’m Al.”

She responded a little cooly, “Hello Al, would you like to come in?”

“Thanks,” I responded, walking past her, never once looking below her eyes.

I could tell she was surprised by my lack of chest staring, “Would you like a drink?” she asked coldly.

“I think I’d better not, since I’m driving tonight.”

We continued easy chit chat for about ten minutes. Then, glancing at my watch I said, “We’d probably better get going if we’re going to get to the restaurant on time.”

As the evening wore on she became more at ease, due to the fact that I looked her in the eyes all evening, accompanied a little friendly mental push on my part. The conversation was very pleasant during dinner but Denise was very quiet on the drive home.

I took the opportunity to implant a few emotions, happiness, contentment, frustration and sexual arousal. Having already read a few of her thoughts I knew she was very pleased and a little disappointed that I hadn’t looked at her breasts once during the evening.

“A penny for your thoughts,” I said, as we approached her neighborhood.

“What?” she responded with a startled look on her face.

“You haven’t said ten words since we left the restaurant and I’m wondering if I offended you in some way,” I said firmly but quietly.

“I, I, I’m sorry,” she stammered. “I’m just feeling so good. It’s been a long time since I’ve been treated so nicely. I haven’t felt this content for years.”

During the last two blocks to her house I implanted the seeds of her desire for me to look at her in a sexual way, which I, of course, wouldn’t do so as to build the desire.

As I pulled up to her house she said, “Would you like to come in for that drink now?”

“I’d love to,” I responded, “but I have to get up early in the morning. I have to be at the airport by 6:30 for a flight to Dallas.” I quickly implanted disappointment and a little sexual frustration then followed up, “but I’d like to call you tomorrow evening after my meeting, if that would be alright. It would be around 7:00 your time.” I added a twinge of excitement both emotional and sexual to her thoughts, and waited.

“Yes,” she said a little too eagerly, “I’ll be home all evening.”

I then opened my door and, walking around to the other side of the car, opened her door for her. Knowing she couldn’t see my face, I checked out her legs as she swung them around to get out. Offering my hand to her I helped her out of the car and walked her to her door.

Getting out her keys and unlocking her door she turned to me in an obvious request for a kiss. Never once looking anywhere but at her face, I pecked her on the cheek while implanting disappointment and sexual frustration.

With a slight pout on her lips she said, “Thank-you for this evening. I really enjoyed it. I’ll be waiting for your phone call tomorrow evening.”

As I walked back to my car I implanted a sudden sexual rush then the strong urge to quickly remove her clothes. As I drove away I looked back to see her peeking out her curtains. I implanted a very strong desire for her to climb in bed and masturbate as I drove off planning tomorrow’s activities.

After arriving at the hotel I called Kim. “Hi, sis. How’s it goin’”

“Hi, Al,” she replied. “Hey, I don’t know what you did last night, but I just got off the phone with Denise and I think she’s falling for you.”

“Why do you say that?” I asked.

“She just couldn’t stop talking about you. She said she’d never been treated so wonderful and that you never once looked at her chest! That really impressed her! She’s really looking forward to your phone call this evening.”

“Hey, that’s great,” I replied, “I had a good time too. I’ll let you know how the phone call goes after I get home tomorrow.”

“OK, stud, but my mouth and cunt want some attention when you get home. I’m feeling kind of left out.”

“Why you horny little slut. That’s all I am to you, just a cock with no brain,” I said jokingly, knowing that she would do anything for the pleasure of sucking me off.

“You bet!” she exclaimed, and we both laughed. “See you tomorrow.”

As I hung up the phone I wondered whether Denise would ever be as masterful at sucking cock as Kim had become.

The meeting was a smashing success with my company acquiring the Texas based firm for about 25% of it’s worth, thanks mainly to my gentle persuasion on the current owner. She was in her 60’s and really wanted to get out of business and enjoy the money she had made. My implanting a bit of fear in her mind that she might never have another chance to sell if this opportunity was missed didn’t hurt the rapidity of the deal either. I also read her mind and noticed that although she was very conservative in her dress and mannerisms, she was a very horny woman as well. She lost her husband 5 years earlier but never had the time to develop another relationship. During the meeting I kept her mind preoccupied with the content of my trousers between my pockets and slipped the offer past her with ease getting her to accept as I stood up next to her proposing a toast (with my zipper only 18 inches from her face). She accepted my toast and drained her glass while she stared at my cock then exclaimed, “I like it!” I then passed her the papers and we signed.

Returning to the hotel I decided to have a few drinks in the bar before calling Denise. I wanted her to wait until she was nearly desperate. I returned to my room about 11:00 knowing that it was midnight back at home. Closing the door, I kicked off my shoes, dropped the room key on the table, picked up the phone and lay down on the bed as I dialed Denise’s number.

The phone rang twice before a very sleepy Denise answered, “He..hellooo?”

“Hi, Denise,” I responded quietly as I quickly implanted excitement and joy. “I’m sorry for calling so late but I just now got back to my room. I woke you up, didn’t I? I’m sorry! How ‘bout I just call you tomorrow when I get back in town?”

“No, no, that’s alright,” she responded quickly.

I implanted a strong desire for her to feel her tits being rubbed as she talked.

“I waited up until about 11:30 and figured you forgot, so I went to bed. I had just dozed off when you called.”

“No way!,” I said in my deepest, sexy voice. Implanting an image of my cock in her center of focus I continued, “I’ve been thinking of you all evening. I could hardly concentrate on my business deal because the image of your face kept distracting me.” I implanted a carefully crafted mix of sexual thrill over me thinking about her and disappointment that it was her face that I envisioned rather than her body. I followed it quickly with an image in her mind of her ripping off her blouse and shoving her chest in my face in a desperate attempt to get me to notice her tits.

I then channeled her mind into a euphoric sexual state as I told her the boring details of the meeting. Occasionally I would flash images of my cock in her mouth or sliding between her tits as I droned on. I strengthened her desire to play with her tits and pinch her nipples and implanted the image of me squeezing them and nibbling on her nipples. Then I brought her sexual arousal up rapidly just short of orgasm.

I heard a slight moan escape her lips and said, “I must be putting you to sleep with this talk of my boring meeting. Forgive me. I better let you get to sleep.”

“No, I don’t mind,” she stumbled as her mind came back to reality. “I mean... it, it wasn’t a boring meeting. I mean... you weren’t boring me about it.” I projected embarassment and sexual let down mixed with a little desperation.

“Well, I really need to get to sleep myself,” I said as I faked a yawn. “I’ve got a long flight ahead of me tomorrow.” I intensified the desperation and added a little worry that I wouldn’t ever call her again.

“Would you like to come over for some barbecued ribs Sunday afternoon?” she asked quickly.

“I’ll have to check my schedule after I get back,” I intoned. Then projecting a little jealousy I said, “I’ll have Kim let you know by tomorrow night. Sleep tight.” Then I hung up the phone before she could say any more.

Concentrating very hard, I then projected a series of feelings of sexual desire, sexual frustration, euphoria, desperation for companionship, the feeling of being left out, sexually unattractive, too evasive, desire for my cock, seeing my cock, feeling my cock, sucking my cock, fucking my cock, seeing Kim sucking my cock, seeing Kim fucking my cock, sense of loss, sexual desperation, using her tits, fear that I didn’t like big tits, wanting me to desire her tits, to look at her tits, to feel her tits, to rip her blouse open, to kiss her tits and suck her tits and bite her nipples, orgasm.!

I awoke the next morning still fully clothed having not moved an inch all night long. I took a quick shower then called Kim and told her to call Denise and tell her that I would be glad to come over for ribs. As I talked to Kim I implanted the desire to greet me wearing nothing but a black garter belt, black stockings and 4 inch high heel black shoes.

When I got home, Kim meet me at the door naked except for the garter belt, nylons and shoes. I cranked up her sexual desire and passion indexes and kissed her long and hard.

“Be a dear, would you hun, and go get my bags out of the trunk?” I cooed.

“Sure,” she responded, “just let me get my robe.”

As she turned to get her robe I said, “Forget the robe. Do it the way you are.” At the same time I implanted embarrassment and excitement then poured on the sexual thrill.

“OK,” she replied, “but what if someone sees me?”

“They’ll get one hell of a show, I guess,” I said slapping her ass as she hurried passed me on her way out the door. “Take it real slow, sis. Give ‘em a real treat and wiggle you ass as you do.”

Swinging her backside with attitude, Kim slowly walked out to the car and retrieved my bags. As she did, I projected intense sexual arousal and exhibitionistic thrill along with a strong desire to suck my cock.

Returning inside she closed the door, dropped my bags, dropped to her knees in front of me, unzipped my trousers, pulled out my cock and began sucking as if it was the last chance she would ever have.