The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Look At Me

WARNING! The following story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers. You must be at least eighteen years old in order to read this. The story is a work of fiction and provided for entertainment purposes, only

Copyright © 2001 Psyman_t

Chapter 2—Dinner and a feast

Sunday afternoon I arrived at Denise’s house 15 minutes early. I parked a couple of blocks away, sat in the car and probed her mind from there. She was trying to select an outfit to wear and definitely wanted something that would bring attention to her breasts. Obviously I had succeeded in the first phase of my plan, getting her to want me to look at her tits but this was just the start. I implanted the notion in her mind that if she didn’t wear a bra, it would make her tits even more appealing. I also implanted the permanent characteristic that walking around without a bra would sexually stimulate her and give her a great sense of well being at the same time. I projected a few more images of my cock in various parts of her anatomy and then one of her tied spread eagled on her own bed and flooded trust and pleasure on top of it. I implanted the notion that it would be very exciting to ‘accidentally’ rub her tits against me occasionally. When I was ten minutes late I began to project worry and need. I then drove on to her house. Walking up the walkway onto her porch I knocked on the door. As I did I projected excitement.

She opened the door with a big smile on her face. The tight sweater she wore definitely accentuated her unfettered tits underneath. I didn’t have to look down to tell and kept my gaze focused on her smile.

“Hi Denise, I’m sorry I’m late”

“Hi Al,” she responded. “That’s OK, I know how busy you are. Come on in.”

We talked while she prepared the ribs. She poured two glasses of wine and gave me one. Since her kitchen was fairly small it presented a number of occasions for her to ‘accidentally’ brush against me as she moved past. Each time she did, however, I managed to move out of the way enough so that no contact was made. As I did, I projected disappointment and frustration and added to her desire to succeed the next time.

As she was serving dinner she finally managed to make contact between her tits and me. As she placed my plate before me with her right hand, she leaned her left breast into my shoulder. I immediately projected intense pleasure and sexual excitement along with a tingling in her pussy. During the course of the evening there were several more times that she had the opportunity to brush against me. Each time I moved slightly so that she didn’t make full contact but just lightly brushed against me. Each time I projected intense sexual thrill. On a couple of the occasions I made it obvious that I was trying to avoid contact while not quite succeeding.

Finally, when dinner was over, I challenged her. “Denise,” I said firmly, “this has got to stop!”

“What does?” she responded coyly.

Leading her over to the couch, I sat her down and sat next to her.

“Denise,” I think you’re a wonderful person. You’re easy to talk to, your fun to be with and you’re very attractive.” I projected a sense of joy and pleasure.

“I really like you, and I think you really like me. I also know that well endowed women like yourself really hate having men constantly looking at their breasts and never looking at their face.” I infused surprise and excitement into her mind when I said the word breast and projected the sense that I really understood how she felt and that I was a kind and considerate person.

“I want to get to know YOU, Denise, not your tits,” I said sternly while I infused shock and thrill at the same time.

“I will be delighted,” I continued, “if our relationship develops to the point of sexual intimacy. I have a very strong sex drive and I am definitely a breast man. So it takes all the will power I can muster to resist staring at your tits.” I suppressed shock and infused thrill and excitement.

“But I get the sense that you’re teasing me and playing with my emotions. You act like you don’t want me to see you in a sexual way then you try to turn me on. That’s not very nice.” As I said these last few words I projected guilt then submission then submissive joy then shame and finally embarrassment.

Tears filled her eyes as she responded, “I’m sorry, Al. I didn’t mean to tease you. I don’t want to hurt you at all.”

I projected an intense desire for her to be totally honest with me as a way of recovering from the shame she was feeling.

“I do like you, Al, I really like you a lot. More than I have any other man, even though we’ve only known each other for a short time. And I want you to like me but when we went out to dinner together the other night you only looked at my face.”

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my handkerchief and handed it to her while I projected a sense of loving care.

“Ever since I was about 16 years old boys and men have been staring at my breasts. They never look at my face and it makes me feel cheap when they do that. But at the same time it gives me a sense of worth knowing that they are attracted to me even if it is my tits they want.” She stopped suddenly when she said the “t” word so I quickly infused a sense of well being, sexual excitement and pride that she had finally said the word herself.

“So when you didn’t even look at them,” she continued, “I was pleased at first that there really is a gentleman in the world. But as the evening wore on I got worried that you didn’t like me because you refused to look at them. Then when you wouldn’t even kiss me I thought you must not like me that much. Then I realized again that you were being a gentleman not pushing yourself on me.”

“I thought about that a lot last night as I was waiting for your phone call and when you didn’t call I cried, thinking I’d finally found a man who I really liked but he didn’t like me.” She stopped and sobbed a little and I put my arm around her shoulder taking care not to rub against her tit.

“So when you did call I was thrilled and thought that maybe you liked me after all but I couldn’t tell for sure.” She paused for a moment then said, “Am I making any sense?” as she looked at me.

“Quite a bit, actually,” I responded.

“Well, Al, to make a long story short, I really want you to like me and the only way I know to make men attracted to me is with my breasts so I figured that if I dressed to accentuate them you would finally look at them and like me better. Tonight is the first time since puberty that I’ve gone braless and I found that I really like the way it feels. So much so that I wanted to feel them rub against you.”

She paused for a few seconds then continued, “So you see it wasn’t to tease you, but for my own selfish thrill that I was doing it. Most men go gah-gah when they rub against my breasts but you kept avoiding them. It never occurred to me that you were doing that to be polite.”

“You must have a very strong sex drive,” I said matter-of-factly.

“Yes, I do but I’ve always suppressed it when I’m around men because I don’t want them to think I’m some kind of a cheap slut. But when I’m around you or even thinking about you I get really excited. I don’t know what it is about you, but I really like it.” She paused for a moment then continued, “Al, you’re the only man I’ve ever known that doesn’t stare at my breasts and yet you’re the one I want to look at them! Do you understand?”

“So you really do want me to look at your tits, then,” I queried.

She recoiled a bit from hearing the “T” word again then replied, “Yes, I do.”

“Well, then,” I continued, “It will have to be by my rules, not yours. I will call the shots, not you. Are you ready for that?” I projected extreme sexual excitement along with a strong submissive desire.

“Yes, I think so,” she said.

I projected a little fear and then resignation. As I sat there looking into her eyes I projected a very strong sense of exhibitionism and lust. “I think so, won’t do,” I said firmly. “You must be willing to do absolutely anything I tell you to do, even if it embarrasses you.”

“OK,” she said quietly, looking down at the floor.

“OK, what,” I said even more firmly.

“OK, I’ll do anything you tell me to do,” she said after a long pause.

“Stand up,” I commanded, “and face me.”

She rose from the couch and stood facing me still looking down.

“Look at me!”

She raised her gaze and looked right at my eyes.

“Do you want me to look at your tits?” I asked again. I continued without letting her answer. “If you really want me to look at your big tits then you have to ask me, no, beg me to look at them.”

“Please don’t ask me to do that, Al, I can’t.”

“Then I’m not going to look at them, Denise. Not unless you beg me to.”

She stood there looking at me as her eyes got misty again. I projected a fear of losing me then I once again heightened her exhibitionistic side and her desire to please me.

“Please, look at my breasts,” she said.

“Wrong word, my little slut,” I said sarcastically, “wrong word!”

“Please, look at my t-tits,” she said quietly.

“What, I can’t quite hear you,” I said.

“Please, I want you to look at my tits,” she said firmly.

“OK, that’s better,” I replied, “then take off your sweater and throw it on that chair over there.”

She reached up and unbuttoned her sweater slowly, looking at the floor as she did. Then she opened her sweater to reveal two of the most perfect tits I have ever seen. Not only were they large and round, the size of small cantaloupes, but even though they sagged just a little from their weight they were incredibly firm, only jiggling slightly as she moved. As she threw the sweater toward the chair I looked at her nipples. They were standing out firm. They were about a half of an inch long and almost that thick. Her areloae were about two inches across and considerably darker than the pale cream color of her tit flesh. As I continued to stare at the vision in front of me I projected a massive sexual thrill and a strong desire to have me touch them. As I did, she closed her eyes and moaned quietly.

“You like showing off your big tits, don’t you,” I said firmly as I stared at them.

“To you, I do,” she responded.

“Do you want me to look at your nipples poking out at me?”

“Yes, I want you to look at my nipples,” she responded.

“Play with you nipples for me. Make them stand out even more. Squeeze your tits and bounce them up and down.”

“She brought her hands up to her breasts and pinched her own nipples rolling them between her thumbs and fingers. She cupped her hands under them and bounced them up and down. As she did I projected more exhibitionistic thrills and a little embarrassment. As she continued to bounce them up and down she moaned quietly and even blushed a little bit.

“You really are an exhibitionist, aren’t you,” I asked projecting the thrill of exposing herself to me. “You really do like it, don’t you?”

“Yes, it feels exciting,” she replied

“I’ll bet you want to walk around with your naked titties hanging out like that, don’t you? That would turn you on even more wouldn’t it?” I pressed.

She didn’t even try to answer. She just started walking around the living room savoring the feel of her unfettered tits exposed to my view.

“Put your hands behind your head as you walk around and feel your tits bounce and jiggle as you walk,” I commanded.

Placing her hands behind her head she continued to prance as I projected pride and the joy of being an exhibitionist.

“Hey, babe,” I said, playing like a total stranger, “nice tits you’ve got there.”

“Why, thank-you sir,” she responded, getting into the act. “Ya wanna see ‘em jiggle?”

“Sure thing babe.”

Turning and walking toward me she rocked her shoulders back and forth causing her massive mounds to sway and bounce. “You like my big titties, mister?”

“Those sure are nice looking titties,” I said as I continued to project a desire to have me touch them.

“Ya wanna touch them, mister?” she said excitedly as she walked over to stand right in front of me continuing to shake and bounce them.

“Naw, I don’t think so,” I said projecting disappointment and cranking up her desire to have me touch them. “I’ve felt tits before and, you know, if you’ve felt one pair of tits, you’ve felt them all. I’d rather just look at them.”

After a short pause she continued, “Please, mister, these are unlike any tits you’ve ever felt. They feel really good. Please feel my tits, mister. I want you to feel them. I want you to squeeze them and bounce them up and down like this,” she said desperately as she bounced them up and down with her hands. “I want you to pinch my nipples and rub them with your hands. I want you to bury your face in them. I want you to kiss them and lick them. I want you to nibble on my nipples and suck on them like a nursing baby.”

The floodgates were beginning to open and she was beside herself with desire.

“Here, then, take my hands and play with your tits using my hands,” I said as I raised my hands up.

She eagerly reached for my hands and brought them up to her tits placing her hands over mine and started squeezing and rubbing them vigorously. Since I was still sitting down, she had to lean over to get my hands to her tits causing them to hang right in front of my face. As soon as my hands touched her tit flesh I projected a mild sexual climax. Her whole body shuddered and she kneaded them, all the while moaning and mewing. My cock was rock hard causing my trousers to tent out in the crotch as I felt the tender mounds pressing against my hands. She pulled my hands down and away from them slightly then pressed my hands up and down alternately squashing one then the other then letting them jiggle back down as she pulled my hands down again. I thought my cock was about to burst.

Then I removed my hands and sat back continuing to stare silently at her chest for several minutes. I slowly leaned forward again and took one nipple between my lips, licking and sucking lightly. Her eyes remained closed as I brought my hands back up and squeezed both tits continuing to suckle.

“Oh, that feels so good!” she moaned, placing her hands back over mine. “Don’t stop, please. Do the other one now, harder! Yes, suck my tits! Kiss my tits. Bite my nipples”

I kept this up for several minutes, alternating between the twin mountains, squeezing, sucking, licking, nibbling and kissing. All the while she voiced her pleasure with urgent exclamations and moans. Keeping my hands on her tits, I stood up and kissed her on the mouth. She responded immediately by thrusting her tongue into my mouth fluttering it back and forth, in and out, as she continued to massage her own tits with my hands. Pressing her lower body into mine she let out a small gasp as she felt my hard cock press against her. Without breaking the kiss she ground her crotch more urgently against my shaft mewing and moaning like a wanton slut. Pulling my hands away from her tits I put them around her waist and she raised her arms up wrapping them around my neck. I let my hands wander down to grab two hands full of ass and pulled her even more tightly against me. I broke our kiss and placed my lips on her neck just below her ear, nuzzling and kissing her while I squeezed her ass. She responded by pressing her tits and cunt into me even harder. I projected into her mind again raising her excitement more and more until she was close to an orgasm again. Then as I placed my lips against hers again, opening wide to allow our tongues to thrust and parry, reveling in her continued crotch grinding, I projected another orgasm even stronger than the first. She pulled her mouth away from mine and cried out as she pounded her pelvis into mine.

“Aaaaaaaawwwww!.... Yes!... Oooooooh!... Mmmmmm!... Oh, Fuck!... Aaaaaaaaaaah..... Aaaaah..... Aaah..... Oh, God... Yes... yes, yesyesyesyes............ Ooooooh... Ooooh.... Ooh, Oh..... ah....... Ah.......... Mmmmm... Mmmmmmm... mmmmmmmmmm.”

Finally she collapsed into my arms and went totally limp, nearly passing out from the sheer pleasure of her orgasm. I held her tightly in my arms until her strength returned then I slowly let her go and I sat back down.

“Those certainly are mighty fine titties you got there ma’m,” I said finally in my best southern accent.