The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Look At Me

WARNING! The following story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers. You must be at least eighteen years old in order to read this. The story is a work of fiction and provided for entertainment purposes, only

Copyright © 2001 Psyman_t

Chapter 3—A One Knight Stand

“Al,” she said quietly, sitting down next to me, “That was incredible. I’ve never had a feeling like that in my entire life. Walking around like that with my breasts exposed pretending to show them to a total stranger really turned me on. You’re incredible. I don’t know how you do it but you make me feel so sexy and so nasty at the same time. I love the way you can be so polite and gentlemanly at times and yet so demanding and...” she paused, trying to find the right word.

“Dominating?” I posed.

“Yes, dominating.” She responded, then she became silent.

I let the silence linger and sensed the confusion in her mind. I realized that the time had come for an all out frontal attack. She had always believed that it was bad for a man to dominate a woman. She had seen her father dominate her mother. Things should be shared and equal between a man and a woman, she thought. She knew that she should not let a man dominate her, especially sexually, but it had felt so good. How could anything that was so wrong feel so right? Did she really want to be dominated by a man? Was she really like her mother?

“So you like being dominated, do you?” I broke the silence with a slight grin.

“I-I-I don’t know’” she stammered as the reality of it hit her. “My mom always seemed to like having my father dominate her. I never understood it. I remember, when I was eighteen, accidently walking into their bedroom once and mom was naked and on her knees sucking him off. She tried to stop but he grabbed her hair and made her continue. I wanted to move but I couldn’t. He told me that mom’s a good cock sucker as he stared at my tits. He told me that I had nice tits that some lucky man would love to fuck. I never heard words like that from my father and they shocked me and excited me. He kept saying, “Really nice tits” over and over again as he stared at them and then he came in her mouth and made her swallow it. Finally I turned and ran into my room and locked the door. My mom came to my room later and I let her in. I was crying and scared ‘cause I thought daddy was hurting her. She told me that it was OK, that she and daddy had an agreement and that she really liked the way he treated her. She said that being daddy’s sex slave made her really feel good and that being treated like that made for incredible sex, those were her exact words. I always thought that he had forced her to come tell me that, but now I’m not so sure. Maybe she really did like it.

“Wow,” I exclaimed, “I had no idea, Denise. So what do you think now that you’ve had a little taste of it yourself.

“It was like mom said in my bedroom. It was incredible.”

“So you like being dominated now?” I asked again.

“I just don’t know, Al. I think I do, but I’m afraid,” she said finally.

I quickly projected images of her being treated like a slut, my hands grabbing her ass and her tits, making her kneel before me sucking my cock, being spanked and even tied to a bed while I had my way with her sexually. I fired off images of her father dominating her mother, making her mother kneel before him and suck his cock; images of her father dominating her, forcing her to strip and prance around the room naked while her mother continued to suck him; images of her being pushed to her knees beside her mother being grabbed by the hair and having her father’s cock shoved into her mouth then realizing that it wasn’t her father’s cock in her mouth but mine. Along with the images I projected a rapid series of emotions including anger and fear, then curiosity, then uncertainty, then desire, then forced submission, then resistance, then more desire, more fear, more desire, a craving for cock sucking, the desire to submit, then pleasure, the desire to submit, then pleasure and more pleasure. I finished by infusing a steady stream of submissive desire ending it with a bit of shocking self realization. For the first time in her life, Denise actually wanted to be dominated. She was finally beginning to understand her mother.

“Well, you either do or you don’t,” I countered firmly. “There is no middle ground, Denise. I will never hurt you. You’re too precious for me to do that.” I projected a feeling of security and excitement. “Do you want me to dominate you? Yes or no!”

She was silent for a long time. As I probed her mind I could see that she was playing the tape of her mother sucking her father’s cock while he stared at her tits over and over again. As she did, her breathing got faster and faster.

“Yes, I think I do,” she finally said with uncertainty.

“Do you want to be my sex toy? Do you want me to treat you like the horny, big titted slut that you know you are? Do you want to be like your mom? Do you want to be my whore and suck my cock while someone looks on just like she did? Cause if you don’t...” I paused for a few seconds, “I’m walking out that door to find another woman who wants to be dominated.”

I could tell that she really wanted to submit completely but her upbringing, remembering how wrong it had seemed to her seeing her mother totally submitted to her father was causing a struggle. It was exciting her to think of being submissive to me but she couldn’t quite let go. That is, until I threatened to leave.

“What!” she exclaimed suddenly. “You mean that you would leave if I don’t agree to be a cheap slut for you? Is that all I am, just a piece of meat? You’re just like my dad!”

I quickly and expertly shifted gears to keep her off balance. I knew that I could project only so far, then she would have to give in herself.

“Denise, I think you are a wonderful intelligent woman who is capable of running a successful clothing business. You are kind and considerate but very firm and resolute. You have strong controlling characteristics, particularly when it comes to business dealings.”

I very carefully projected a sense of pride and self confidence that helped get her balance back for a second.

“But you also have a very strong sexual side that you have been repressing most of your adult life. It was easy to suppress before, because you thought that your mom had been wrong to do it, yet you never knew how good it could feel. You feel cheap when men look at your breasts because you think they only see you as a sex object and you remember your dad staring at your breasts calling them tits. You want men to see you as a person, not just a pair of tits! At the same time, though, you have always wanted men to notice you and your huge bust line because it makes you feel like a real woman not a mechanical businesswoman. You always thought it was wrong for your mother to submit completely to your dad but she told you she really liked it. Tonight you told me you wanted me to look at your tits. You even called them TITS, remember? You paraded around pretending to show off your naked tits to some stranger and you loved the way it made you feel. You wanted that stranger to touch your tits. You wanted him to suck your tits. Now that you know how good it feels to be dominated, how sexually satisfying exhibitionism can be, how ‘right’ it felt when I took you just now, your controlled business side doesn’t want to let go. You want to let go, but you just can’t, right?”

“Yes,” she responded quietly again. “I want to give in to you but I just can’t. Don’t leave now while I’m so confused. Be patient with me, please! Give me time. I just need a little time to sort things out.”

I knew she was almost there but I also knew that if I gave her the time she wanted right now her years of resistance to the notion of submitting completely to a man would win out.

“I tell you what,” I said rather slowly as if I were thinking. “Let’s just start with a one night commitment. You submit yourself completely to me tonight then we can readdress the subject tomorrow night after you’ve been able to think about it for a while.”

“OK, I guess,” she said.

“No guessing, remember?” I pried. “It’s either all or nothing tonight. Are you ready for more pleasure than you’ve ever experienced?”

I projected pleasure.

“Are you ready to submit your will to mine just like your mom did to your dad, to get on your knees and suck my cock like she did, if I tell you to?”

I projected release.

“Are you ready to be my cock sucking whore and let yourself go completely for just one night?”

I projected excitement and joy.

“Are you ready to receive everything that I have to give you, excitement, joy, pleasure?” I said finally without any push.

“Yes,” she said

I let her response hang in the air for a few seconds.

“OK,” I said calmly while I projected a sense of release, relief and joy.

“Here are the ground rules for tonight and beyond, if you so choose. When we are in a public setting with people you know and while you are at work you will dress and act as you always have except that the only panties you may wear are thongs. If you don’t own any, then get some. You will be in control of your life and your career. In such situations I will treat you as any gentleman would treat a lady. I will open doors for you, I will defer to you in conversations and actions. In short, I will put you up on a pedestal.

While it is just the two of us, however, you will dress and act as I tell you to. In these settings you are forbidden to wear underwear or pantyhose. If you do not own stockings and garter belts, you will get them, the sexier the better. Any time you are wearing a dress or skirt you will wear stockings and high heel shoes unless I tell you otherwise. If you don’t own any extremely short dresses and skirts then get some.

With regard to sex, you will be my personal slut and will perform any act or action that I tell you to without question or hesitation. If you hesitate, you will be punished. I greatly enjoy oral sex, both giving and receiving, and so will you. We will fuck when I want to and in whatever position I want to. Every time you shower you will shave all the hair from the top of your cunt lips down. The hair above your cunt is not to be shaved, except as you need to for wearing a bikini. Since you seem to enjoy it, you may rub your big tits against me any time you want to, in private or public, as long as it is not blatant and obvious in public settings. In private you will refer to your breasts as tits and your vagina as your cunt and you will refer to my penis as my cock. Your whole life purpose will be to please me and in so doing you will receive pleasure yourself.”

Finally, I looked straight into her eyes and asked, “Is this acceptable to you?”

“Yes,” she responded.

“Good,” I continued. “This is your final test. If you agree to all that I have said and want to submit yourself completely to me then you must give me a token of your pledge. Remove your panties and hand them to me.”

Just for a moment I projected hesitation and doubt. Denise just looked at me without moving so I got to my feet and started walking toward the front door.