The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Look At Me

WARNING! The following story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers. You must be at least eighteen years old in order to read this. The story is a work of fiction and provided for entertainment purposes, only

Copyright © 2001 Psyman_t

Chapter 4—Crime and punishment

“Wait, please!” she exclaimed.

As I turned around she reached up under her skirt and grabbed her panties at both hips pulling them down her legs in one swift motion. Stepping out of them she held her panties out to me and said, with tears in her eyes, “Here, please, I want to be your slut.”

I didn’t say anything. I just stared at her.

“Please don’t leave me. I need you. I want to submit to you, I really do. Please!”

I reached out and took her panties from her. Putting them in my pocket, I said, “You hesitated. You know that’s against the rules. You will be punished for that with ten swats on your naked ass.”

Sitting back down on the couch I said, “Pull up your skirt and lie down across my lap.”

Without hesitating she grabbed her skirt by the hem pulling it all the way up giving me a view of her extremely hairy pussy. She then laid herself across my lap and folded her hands under her face.

“Put your arms straight out over your head and grab the arm of the couch and don’t move them until I tell you to,” I said gruffly.

Obediently she reached out and grabbed the arm of the couch. As soon as her hands touched the arm I administered six quick hard spanks to her ass cheeks alternating between the two quivering mounds. She cried out with each smack but did not move her hands. With each swat I projected a surge of sexual excitement.

“That’s six,” I instructed her, “And you will receive four more, ten in all.” While I told her that I gently stroked the already reddening ass cheeks.

“Spread your legs,” I barked and she complied immediately.

I continued to stroke her ass cheeks while she cried softly and let my hand wander down between her legs feeling her soft hairy cunt lips. I stroked lightly and allowed my finger to graze her clit a couple of times while I probed her emotions. She was responding with very strong sexual pleasure. I then cupped her cunt firmly with my right hand and asked, “Who does this cunt belong to, slut?”

“You,” she said through her sniffles.

“That’s right, whore, and who does this ass belong to,” I questioned. But without giving her time to respond I immediately administered four very hard swats, asking, “who?” in between each one.

“Ow, you... ow, you... ow, you... ow, you,” she cried out.

She started to lower her hands to rub her ass but I immediately barked, “who told you to move your hands, cunt! Just for that you get four more,” and I quickly administered four more swats.

By now her ass cheeks were bright red and she lay sobbing across my lap with my throbbing cock pressing hard against her belly. I proceeded to massage her ass cheeks and legs once again letting my right hand slip down between her legs. Her pussy lips were wet with her pleasure juices and I fingered her lips smearing the juice all around. I then inserted one finger into her cunt and rubbed her clit with another. As I did, she ground her cunt down against my hand while her hips began an involuntary thrusting. I projected another strong sexual build-up culminating in her third orgasm of the young evening as I thrust my finger in and out of her cunt in a rough fucking motion. Her sobs had turned into moans and cries of sexual release as I reached out and grasped one of her tits squeezing it roughly.

I left my finger in her cunt until she came down from the orgasmic high. I then pulled my finger out and sucked her juices off.

“You may let go of the couch, now,” I told her, “and you may stand up in front of me again.”

She stood upright with some effort and rubbed her sore butt with both hands.

“Now lift your skirt and show me that horny cunt of yours again,” I said matter of factly, looking straight into her eyes.

She reached down and grabbed the hem of her skirt raising it slowly until her hairy love nest was fully exposed.

“Do you want me to look at your cunt now?” I asked quietly.

“Yes, please,” she answered.

“Then ask me to look at it,” I responded.

“Al, please look at my naked cunt, please. I want you to see my sexy nakedness, all of it. I want you to look at my cunt and touch my cunt and kiss my cunt, but most of all I want you to fuck my cunt with your big cock!”

I knew that I would not have to project any more tonight. She was hooked. She was mine to do with as I pleased.

I leaned forward and lowered my gaze locking onto her beautiful pussy. Her hair was long and thick and curly. Even through the thick mat of hair I could see the swell of her pubis. I could see the rolling puffiness of her cunt lips and I could even make out her clitoris sticking out like a tiny penis. Her lust juice caused the lower hair to stick together forming little ringlets where the lips disappeared between her legs and the smell of her sex wafted into the air like a heady perfume.

“Spread your legs,” I commanded casually.

She shifted her feet apart about three feet giving me an even better view of her lower lips. I reached out and lightly tickled her protruding clit. Then I squeezed her cunt lips together capturing her clit between them and slowly rolled them back and forth. Her pleasure was evidenced by her moaning and the slight thrusting of her hips. I eased off the couch and knelt in front of her placing my lips against her nether lips inhaling her scent as I did. I slid my tongue out of my mouth and languidly licked first one cunt lip then the other sucking each one into my mouth as I continued to lick. Then I ever so slowly stuck my tongue between her lips as far as it would go and gradually raised it up until it came in contact with her clit. She let out a loud moan and dropping her skirt she placed her hands on the back of my head and pulled me hard into her cunt. Placing my hands on her ass I squeezed as I continued to feast on her horny cunt.

“Oh, god, Al,” she cried out. “That feels so good. Lick my cunt, eat me, OH FUCK!”

Sensing that she was nearing yet another orgasm, I reluctantly disengaged myself from my feast and sat back on the couch.

“Take of your skirt and throw it over there with your sweater,” I commanded.

Denise quickly unfastened her skirt and threw it toward her sweater. Totally naked now, she stood in front of me with her hands at her side.

“Do you own stockings and a garter belt?” I asked.

“Yes,” she responded.

“Then go put them on along with the highest high heel shoes you own, then come back and sit in that chair over there,” I instructed pointing to the recliner.

In just a few minutes she returned wearing sheer red stockings, a red garter belt, and red stiletto heels. Walking over to the chair she sat down with her legs together.

“Don’t you ever sit with your knees together like that again. When you are not wearing panties you are to sit with your knees at least a foot apart, exposing yourself to me whenever possible,” I said firmly.

She spread her legs ‘til her knees were about 18 inches apart, as far apart as the chair would allow. I could see now that her cunt was dripping and I was concerned that it would leave a stain on the chair so I said, “Get up now, and go get a towel to sit on.”

As she rose and walked to the bathroom to fetch the towel I stared at her admiring her perfect shape. There wasn’t an ounce of fat on her body. I watched her tight buttocks dance as she walked away and stared at her perfect tits bouncing as she returned. She placed the towel on the chair and sat back down with her legs spread.

“Open wider, slut,” I commanded. “Drape your legs over the arms of the chair and put your hands on your knees.”

As she did, her cunt flower was fully opened to my view. I dropped to my knees so that my face was less than a foot from her knees.

“That is a mighty fine cunt ya got there, slut,” I said like a good ‘ol boy.

“Why thank-ya, sir,” she replied like a southern slut. “Would you like to eat my horny, juicy honey bucket?”

“I shore would like that ma’am but there’s something else I gotta do first. Y’all got a camera ‘round here? A digital camera?”

She looked at me with a surprised expression on her face. “Please, Al, no pictures,” she pleaded, forgetting the southern accent for the moment.

“Why honey, I gots ta have some pichers of this so’s I kin post ‘em on the web for all them guys ta look at whilst they beat off. Don’t ya want dem boys strokin’ their cocks whilst they stare at yore tits and cunt? I’ll bet some of them are gonna come all over their keyboards. Now where da camra?”

“It’s in the hall closet on the second shelf,” she said resignedly.

I went and got the camera and after exploring the buttons and display for just a few minutes, I was ready to take some pictures.

Returning to the living room, I started snapping from the time I turned the corner until I was once again on my knees in front of her.

“Now, smile for me honey,” I said just before snapping a picture. I then took a closeup of her hairy cunt and then put the camera down. I probed her mind and was pleased to find that her exhibitionistic tendencies were growing and that she was getting quite a thrill from having her picture taken like this. It was also very evident from the juices that were dripping from her cunt. Leaning forward, I placed my open mouth over her wide open cunt and started licking and sucking wildly, paying special attention to her clit. Taking her hands off her knees, she placed them on my head and pulled me hungrily into her love nest. It only took about a minute before she was wracked by a massive orgasm that left her exhausted. I quickly and quietly probed into her sleep control center and put her fast to sleep.

I put her into dream state and after searching and finally finding her recurring dream spot, I implanted a recurring dream of her walking into her parents room and seeing her mother tied naked on the bed with her arms and legs spread out wide. Her father was kneeling beside her as her mother craned her neck to suck on his cock. Her father’s left hand was rapidly ramming in and out of her mother’s cunt.. As she walked into the room her father got off the bed and came over to her. She stared at his huge cock, long and hard, sticking up at a 45 degree angle. He reached out and grabbed her blouse, ripping it open in one rapid motion throwing it across the room. She stood there naked and excited as he roughly grabbed at her tits squeezing them hard and pinching her nipples till they hurt. One of his hands was on her cunt and he was thrusting his finger in and out like a piston. She was now on her knees before him with her face only a foot or so away from his huge, pulsing cock. Looking up, she realized that it was not her father, but me standing before her. She wanted to reach out and touch it but she couldn’t reach it and she pleaded with her mom to help her suck Al’s cock. Her mother knelt beside her and started sucking the big cock that barely fit in her mouth. She begged her mother to let her suck the cock. Then her mother was standing beside Al kissing him passionately as he rubbed and squeezed her tits. Her hand was wrapped around the big cock stroking him rapidly up and down, up and down. Denise strained to get her mouth on the cock but when she was a few inches from it she couldn’t move any closer. Her mother commanded her to open her mouth and as Denise opened up the big cock suddenly squirted steam after stream of sweet cream into her mouth and she swallowed as much as she could but her mother was now aiming the squirting cock at her tits. Each time her mother’s hand stroked upward on the cock it spit out another jet of cream hitting her squarely on the nipples bringing intense pleasure to her. Suddenly the streams of cream were hitting her face and she tried to open her mouth to taste more of the juicy nectar but she couldn’t move fast enough.

As the dream faded out another one began. She was in her room doing her homework and her father walked in. He gently took her hand and led her out to the living room where there were eight or nine men sitting. The furniture was arranged in a circle, facing in. Her father then started auctioning off her clothing. Her blouse was sold first and her father ordered her to remove it and hand it to the man who bought it. She pleaded with her father not to make her do it. The man who bought it came to Denise and unbuttoned her blouse and removed it taking every opportunity to rub her tits as he did. She was so embarrassed and turned on at the same time. She stood there looking around the room and all the men were staring at her tits clad only in the transparent bra. The next item up for auction was her panties. The buyer reached up under her skirt sliding his fingers under the thin material rubbing her hairy slit as he did. Then he yanked them down quickly and she stepped out of them. He held them to his face and inhaled her passion scent. He held them up for all to see the soaked crotch and they all cheered.

She looked around the room again and saw that all the men were naked. Her father then made her go around to each of the men and lift her skirt so they could see her naked cunt, as they stared at her cunt each one reached out and rubbed her fur patch. Now she was naked and all the men were staring at her naked cunt and stroking their cocks. She walked around the room and shook her tits in front of each of the men as they continued to beat off. She stared at each man’s cock as it slid in and out of his fist. She was then kneeling in front of her father as he tried to shove his cock in her mouth but she kept moving her head to avoid it. He grabbed her by the hair and made her look up at him and Al was looking down at her so she immediately opened her mouth and let him fuck her mouth. As she felt his orgasm approach all the men gathered around her grabbing at her tits and ass and cunt while they continued to stroke their meat. Just as Al was about to come he removed his cock and shot his load all over her face and tits. She felt cum soaking her body from all sides as all of them squirted their cream on her causing her to have a powerful orgasn.

Before leaving her house, I kissed each of those perfect tits once more and quickly scribbled her a note telling her how much I enjoyed the evening and that I would talk to her tomorrow about plans for tomorrow night. I put the note on the coffee table and headed out the door taking her camera’s memory card with me.

On the way home I called Kim. She was just getting into bed so I told her to come right over. I had developed a massive case of blue balls and could hardly wait to shove my cock into one of her openings.

“Don’t get dressed just come as you are,” I instructed her.

When I got home I fired up my computer downloaded the pictures then got to work with my photo editor...

The door bell rang and I walked to the front door turning on the porch light and looked through the peep hole. Kim was standing there naked as a jay bird, it’s a good thing she didn’t get stopped by a cop on the way or she’d be in jail.

“Al,” she said loudly so I could hear her. “Open the door, please!”

I waited another minute then opened the door. She rushed to my arms and kissed me passionately rubbing her naked cunt against my swollen cock. Then she dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth. It only took about twenty seconds of her sucking before she was rewarded with a huge load of cum which she swallowed greedily.

Getting to her feet she said, “Wow, I won’t need to eat for a week. Did Denise get any of that tonight?”

“Nope, I saved it all for you,” I replied.

“Didn’t go as well as you’d hoped, huh,” she continued.

“Oh, I wouldn’t say that,” I said.

Taking her over to my computer I turned on the screen. As the screen lit up the image of Denise’s naked body appeared from her neck down with her tits fully exposed and her legs splayed wide apart.

“You’re kidding, me!” Kim exclaimed. “You mean she actually let you take pictures of her naked?! Look at those big tits and that hairy cunt! I wish I had a body like that!”

“You do, now,” I countered as I scrolled up the picture where Kim’s face appeared on Denise’s body.

“Oh, wow!” she exclaimed. “How’d you do that. It really looks like me posing for you, all exposed like that. I want you to post that on your Web site, Al”.

“Already did,” I said hitting the back button to show her the preview page of all the pictures I had taken that evening with Kim’s face superimposed on Denise’s body. “There’s probably hundreds of guys all over the world right now looking at you fisting their spunk all over their monitors wishing it was your tits, er, Denise’s tits that they were spraying.”