The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Look At Me

WARNING! The following story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers. You must be at least eighteen years old in order to read this. The story is a work of fiction and provided for entertainment purposes, only

Copyright © 2001 Psyman_t

Chapter 5—An Office Call

On Monday, after lunch I decided to pay Denise a surprise visit at her store so I called Kim and asked her for directions to the store.

“Do you know where Margot’s big store is?” she asked.

Since there are 4 of them in the city and suburbs, I asked, “Which one?”

“The new one downtown on Main Street,” she responded.

“Is that the one that just opened a couple of months ago?” I continued.

“That’s the one,” she said matter of factly.

“Of course. Is her store near there?”

“That IS her store,” Kim said with a giggle in her voice.

“Denise owns Margot’s?” I asked with obvious surprise. “I thought she owned some little dress shop, not the biggest clothing chain in town! I figured Margot’s was owned by some woman named Margot”

“If you had been learning more about her background instead of her foreground you would have discovered that her last name is Margot,” Kim countered. “I told you she was a very special lady.”

“Yes, I know,” I said, “but I thought you had been talking about her body, not her business.”

“Her office is on the third floor on the lake side,” Kim volunteered. “Go up the escalators and walk back past the lingerie. That’s where the offices are.”

Arriving about 2:00 I found the offices and walked over to the receptionist. She had darkly tanned skin and dark hair. She looked like she had latin heritage.

“Can you tell me where I might find Denise Margot?” I asked the attractive woman.

“That depends,” she said rather coldly. “Do you have an appointment?”

“No,” I replied. “I thought I would surprise her.”

“I’m sorry,” she responded, “she will not see you without an appointment.”

“Look,” I said, a little miffed, “I’m a friend of hers and I just wanted to stop by and say hello.”

“Well, that’s nice,” she continued without emotion, “but if you don’t have an appointment she won’t see you.”

“Would you please just call her and tell her that Al is here to see her,” I said firmly.

“No, I won’t,” she snapped at me and looked back at her computer screen resuming her typing.

“Then I’ll just sit over there in that chair and wait for her,” I said calmly.

Sitting down in the chair I picked up a magazine and pretended to browse through it as I probed her mind. Not surprisingly I quickly discovered a strong dislike for men. Navigating back along its main tendril I discovered a memory event. Again, not surprising. In spite of its size it was hard to make out, though. It was incredibly warm, however, indicating a very strong emotion or desire at its root. It appeared to be wrapped in something very dark like black cotton, a sure indication that she had worked hard at suppressing it. Having worked my way through the dark cottony shell I saw the outline of the memory event. It had a deep purple glow, almost black. The temperature here was even hotter, in spite of the deep purple shell which was hard and covered with spikes. I recognized the shell as guilt and shame. I reached out very carefully and tried to find a chink in the shell but as soon as I reached for it I felt a sharp pain and, looking up from the magazine, I saw that the receptionist was staring out into space with a vacant look in her eyes. I quickly re-entered and applied soothing relaxation and a calming mood. Carefully withdrawing I looked up at her again and saw that she was once again looking at her monitor with intensity.

I then projected into the inner office where Denise was on the phone. I applied a very strong ‘call of nature’. Within a minute her door opened as she hurried out of her office and down the hallway to the ladies’ room. A few minutes later she returned and, seeing me sitting there, she exclaimed, “Al, I didn’t see you sitting there. What are you doing here?” Her voice was filled with emotion. I quickly turned up her sexual excitement.

Realizing how she sounded, Denise quickly tried to compose herself but her arousal caused the next words to come out almost syrupy, “Carol didn’t tell me there was anyone here to see me.”

Turning to her receptionist, she asked with a commanding tone, “Why didn’t you tell me there was someone here, Carol?”

“He didn’t have an appointment, ma’am,” the woman responded, looking down at Denise’s feet.

“Well, for future reference, Carol,” Denise scolded, “when Al stops by to see me you let me know right away. Is that understood?”

“Yes, ma’am,” she replied.

I was amazed at the change of composure in the beautiful dark skinned woman. When she talked to me she was an uppity bitch, but when she talked to Denise she responded like an obedient slave.

Standing up to give Denise a hug I said, “I was in this part of town for a lunch meeting and thought I’d stop by and see how the millennial woman runs her successful business.”

As I put my arms around her she pressed her breasts firmly into me. Then, pulling away slowly she asked, “Would you like to come in for a minute?”

As I walked past her desk into Denise’s office, the receptionist glared at me. ‘Ah, I love a good challenge,’ I thought.

Denise closed the door behind me. I scarcely had turned around when she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me with a passionate kiss, rubbing her tits and cunt into me and moaning like a cheap slut. When she finally pulled away she guided me over to the chair and shoving me back down into the chair said, “I have something for you.” Then she reached up under her skirt and quickly pulled her panties down. Stepping out of them she extended them to me saying, “I want to be your slut, Al, now and forever.”

I took them from her and she reached down and yanked her skirt all the way up displaying her pussy to me. I stared at her furry bush, below which her clean shaven, puffy, cunt lips puckered out at me. “I shaved this morning just like you told me to,” she said proudly.

Reaching out I gently stroked her lips savoring the smooth softness of them. This produced a soft mewing sound from her as she thrust her hips forward causing my finger to come in firm contact with her clit. With her eyes now closed in ecstasy she wiggled her hips slightly stimulating herself against me.

Pulling my hand away and sitting back in the chair I said, “Are you sure about this?”

She released her skirt and proceeded to unbutton her jacket and blouse. Opening her blouse she drew her shoulders back thrusting her tits out and replied, “I have never been more sure of anything in my entire life. What you made me do last night was the most exciting thing I have ever experienced.”

I reached out and pinched first one nipple then the other as she continued, “I guess I have always wanted to show off my body to a man but I was afraid to.”

She moaned as I continued to tweak her tits. “I was afraid that the man would just use me for his own selfish purposes. But you’re not like that, Al. You gave me pleasure. Now I want to give you pleasure any way you want it, any time you want it.”

Releasing her tits I sat back again. “Button yourself back up,” I instructed her, “and kneel here in front of me.”

“But there’s something I haven’t told about, Al”

I waited. She was obviously finding it very hard to say what she wanted to say so I reached into her mind and gave her confidence and gave her the desire to be totally honest with me.

“Carol and I have been lovers for the past six years,” she said quietly.

I watched her face turn down a little shamedly as she spoke and I said, “But I thought you told me that no one had ever seen your naked tits before last night.”

“I said no MAN had ever seen my naked tits. Carol has seen them lots of times.”

Genuinely curious now, I queried, “What all have you done together?”

“Everything,” she replied.

“Such as what,” I pressed.

“We’ve sucked each others tits, masturbated in front of each other, finger fucked each other, eaten each others cunt, and we’ve rubbed our cunts together until we both climaxed. We’ve even fucked each other with a strap-on cock. Carol’s very submissive, though, so I’m always on top, even when she’s wearing the cock.”

“Have you taken pictures of each other?” I asked.

“Yes,” she replied a little sheepishly. “We even video taped ourselves once, but we never looked at it.”

“Why not,” I asked.

“I guess we never really wanted to. It was just so exciting to be photographed and video taped. That was the fun part, so we never needed to look at them. Carol is really an exhibitionist, a lot more than I am. Whenever she comes over she immediately takes all her clothes off and spends the entire evening naked. I love to watch the way she walks. I think she even adds a little extra wiggle in her walk so I’ll watch her ass.”

“What about bondage?” I continued. “Have you ever tied each other up... or spanked each other?”

“Oh, I’ve spanked her lots of times. She really likes it. She orgasms nearly every time. Carol has me tie her hands behind her sometimes but I like being in control so I don’t let her do it to me.”

“So, has Carol ever had sex with a man?”

“Not voluntarily. You see, she was raped by two men when she was about eighteen.”

Genuinely curious, I asked, “How did it happen?” I wondered if that was the emotional event that she has suppressed in her memory.

“Two guys jumped out of a van and dragged her inside, then they tied her up and took turns raping her.”

“Well that certainly explains why she was so cold to me just now.”

“I’m sorry, Al. I’ll make sure she treats you more kindly in the future. Like I said, she’s really very submissive. She’ll do any thing I tell her to”

This gave me an idea. “Why not invite her to join us tonight,” I suggested.

“She really wouldn’t like that,” Denise replied. “I told you, she hates men. She doesn’t even like to be around them.”

“Well then, command her to join us tonight. Why don’t the two of you come over for steaks at my place around 6:30.”

Just then the phone rang. Denise picked it up and began talking. Covering the mouthpiece she said, “It’s one of our buyers. She needs some advice on a new line we’re looking at.”

“That’s OK. I understand. I’ll let myself out. See you at 6:30. I’ll give Carol my address on the way out.”

She leaned over toward me and puckered for a kiss. The action caused her blouse to hang out a little, giving me a great view of her generous cleavage.

Kissing her gently and squeezing one of her tits, I then turned around and walked out of the office. I stopped at Carol’s desk and said, “Denise asked me to give this to you for her.” While I wrote out my address I quickly wrapped my mind around Carol’s sleep control center. Her head nodded immediately and I reached out and grabbed the collar of her dress so she wouldn’t hit her head on the desk.

Easing her head down I went to work. I planted several stimuli so that, in spite of her hatred for men, she would find me to be kind and considerate. I helped her to realize that she actually found me sexually attractive (for a man). She would know that, since Denise obviously liked me, I must be OK. I implanted the notion that she would daydream about my cock, feeling its hardness, stroking it lightly, wrapping her lips around it and sucking it, squeezing it between her tits and even guiding it into her own pussy. As she thought about it she would put her hand on her pussy and stimulate herself until she had an orgasm. I searched around until I found her exhibitionism index and was pleasantly surprised to find it already extremely high so I left it alone. I wrote out my address on a sticky note and put it on her monitor. Then, I moved away from her desk, removed the memory of her falling asleep just now, mentally raised her to a sitting position and walked away as I woke her up.