The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LOOK BOTH WAYS

11

Fear not little flock, he thought toward her with love as he stopped within two feet of where she stood side-on to him beneath the running water—it is your Father’s pleasure to give you the kingdom.

The cool air from the swiftly running water felt good against his skin, but he was still hot.

‘What part of what I just said did you not understand?’ She said with attitude, but with less menace in her voice than there had been. His face remained calm and expressionless, but his heart swelled.

‘I am male,’ he said quietly, widening his stance.

He saw her glance downward at him again, longer than before. When she did, he deliberately flexed his maleness for her benefit. He saw her see him that way.

She gasped softly at his natural male intent and he knew she knew he had seen her see him that way when she looked up again and into his eyes. Her dark ebony skin shined and glistened as the water continued to flow downward from the shower and splash over her neck and shoulders.

‘You are mad!’ She spat at him, while she hugged her glistening breasts to her body with her arms.

I am the door, the thought came to him. He wondered where it had come from, but reflected upon it. Enter by me this time and know my Father truly through me, for I have not come for anything and I have not come for nothing.

He watched her watching him. Her woman’s eyes were wide with fear and anger. Again she glanced down at him there. Again he flexed his intent deliberately for her, to her, at her, and again he saw her soft, silent gasp before she once more lifted her gaze to find his waiting.

‘This is not right!’ She spat venomously at him, hugging herself more tightly than she had been.

This earth is plagued by insatiable corruption, death and destruction, he thought to say to her—but I have come to reverse this terrible tide, the opposite of which is unconditional love abundant and happiness, yet unknown by conditioned thinking-dominant men and women, but known by unconditioned feeling-dominant and natural males and females.

He smiled softly at her then in her anger and fear.

I have come this time that you might rediscover the true meaning of life and be blessed.

‘I want to wash!’ She hugged herself and snapped, eyes whitening and glistening with the unshed tears of her anger.

His jaw set firm. He saw her see him that way.

The rains may descend and floods may rise, he reflected quietly, while he watched her watching him. Hurricane winds may beat against my love for all, he thought to her—yet still it will stand; for it is built on solid rock and we will strengthen it together; for you are my twin as I am yours ever.

‘I am male,’ he repeated quietly and smiled.

She glanced down at him there once more and this time, her gaze remained for several long seconds, during which time he flexed for her twice, and strongly. Twice did he see her throat gasp as the water from the shower ran downward over her black and shining body. When she looked up again, her eyes averted his for a short while, but then returned with a vengeance.

‘You agreed! No funny business! Remember?’ She said with attitude growing, fear and desperation of her woman thick and full in her tone. ‘That’s what you said!’

I never said what many of you said I did, he thought to say to her—and you have made me what I was not and never sought to be.

He stepped a little closer to her and began to become wet from her overflow of splashes from the running water. She moved closer to the wall and away from him; away from his living maleness; away from being directly beneath the running jets of cool water.

‘Who are you?’ She demanded angrily, her eyes blazing hatred and menace while her female hid waiting and wondering, behind those eyes of fire.

I am just a man, with the natural heart of a male, he thought to say, but did not—just as you are a natural female with a heart to match. And the words I speak are not secret, only the spaces between the non-emotional feelings that join them together, so that this time you might hear and listen both.

He saw her look down again at him there, but this time, he did not flex for her.

‘I am male,’ he repeated again, quietly, standing proud of his human nature in his natural maleness and in his natural love of her all and for her all, as a female.

Her deep amethyst tongue flicked out and snaked around her full African-American lips then retreated quickly to wait and to hide in fear behind her strong white teeth as she looked up quickly at him once more. He stood quietly, his hands behind his back while he watched and he waited, saying nothing, yet feeling all and everything that passed between her natural female and his natural male, unnoticed by she, the thinking and angry woman.

‘Please, wait outside,’ she begged, but he knew she was not begging; only manipulating, or at least, trying to. Her eyes had dropped to his living groin, yet again, and he had seen her see.

I no longer threaten on behalf of my Father, he thought to say to her. This time, you do not have time for threats. This time, I promise.

Suddenly, as her eyes lifted from him there, her hand left her breasts and lashed out at him, wildly, striking for his face with all the strength of anger she could muster. He caught her by the wrist and spun her quickly round then pushed her hard up against the back of the shower wall.

‘Oh! Ugh!’ She gasped in shock at her failure and his quiet and unexpected strength as he held her captured and pinned against the wet wall. Her eyes glanced downward and he saw that. He knew she knew he saw.

He now stood fully beneath the cool running water. He closed his eyes, while he held her struggling, but exactly the way he wanted her; belly up against the wall. The water washed him, it blessed him and it cleansed him and cooled him both, from head to toe while she twisted against his grip to no avail.

‘Please?’ She pretended to beg still, but with attitude, while she struggled to get free of his steel grip. ‘I’m not a piece of meat you can just have when you want to!’

He smiled sadly, knowing she yet could not see.

This time I have come into your world that the blind might open their own eyes and not have me do it for them, he thought to reflect upon—as I had done before. This time I will not heal the blind, I will not make them see. I will only love them and wait and I will wait forever.

His gaze fell to her glistening buttocks as they shook and shimmied and shined in the overflow of the water as it splashed and ran from him to her. He held her by one wrist, pushing it deeply into her lower back and forcing her belly-forward into the tiled shower wall. Her other hand was braced up against the tiles, assisting her futile efforts to push him back with her weight and her strength.

He knew she had more strength than she was showing. She was not a small woman, but she did not push him back now. He held her exactly where he wanted her then stepped close to her and forced his loins against her hot buttocks.

‘Oh!’ She gasped in uncertainty and distress. ‘Please?’

I am the good seed and was planted in you before your birth, he thought, as he revelled in the heat of her female flesh searing his loins and male senses. And after I am planted in your reality and have started my fire, I will still be there, because you are my field and the harvest has begun.

I am your good seed and this time, if you believe in me, I will guard you in my natural fire until you rage and all weeds of your conditioned thinking mind will burn in your flames and mine.

‘No!’ She demanded, but her anger was like her strength—not fully there.

He pressed her hard against the wall with himself.

‘I’m a lawyer! You could be in trouble, you realise?’ She said with venom not real; an illusion for her benefit and not his and he knew that.

His body twisted then suddenly wedged itself hard and firm, deeply between the cheeks of her buttocks with her struggling and twisting. The heat of her deeper body torched his living male soul. He smiled with a joy not ever known in the desert from whence he had come.

‘Oh!’ She gasped and struggled not too violently against him, which only inflamed the natural male in him even more so between the cheeks of her deeper behind.

That which is born of the flesh, he thought and grinned as he looked up at the ceiling—is flesh and that which is born of Spirit is spirit. You are both and are my twin, yet, are not one or the other. You are both and must know it now to be One with me.

‘No!’ She spat at him, but her body language spoke a different language altogether, only she did not know that.

I have authority over every thinking man and woman and every feeling male and female on earth, he thought then and smiled at the desperation of her conditioned woman’s thinking shell slowly cracking.

‘You want to sample a black woman? Is that it?’ She suddenly said with much venom and much attitude. ‘You want some chocolate drops, do you?’

He smiled sadly for her learned thinking woman and the unrealised crimes she had perpetrated against her own natural female.

You have no power at all against me, he thought to say to her. It has not been given to you from any authority that I recognise. My Father does not know you, and neither do I.

‘I call the shots in my love life and no other!’ She spat at him with a woman’s arrogance. ‘Don’t call me, I’ll call you! And don’t hold your breath!’

He reached forward with his right foot and pressed it sharply with his intent on the inside of her shapely calf then pressed her with his groin.

‘Oww! Oh!’ She shrieked then gasped, but remained unmoving.

He pressed her there again, only harder with the flat instep of his right foot then pressed her again with his groin, hard.

‘Oww! Oh!’ She cried out and gasped, but still she remained unmoving.

He pressed her there again with his foot and his loins, only more forcefully.

‘Agh! Ohhh!’ She shrieked and gasped, but still remained unmoving.

He leaned back and withdrew his body from between the strong cheeks of her well-muscled buttocks. His right hand drew back high into the air and then lashed forcefully downward, strapping her across her bottom, hard, with the thick leather belt from his trousers.

‘Ahh!’ She screamed loudly, throwing herself violently up against the tiled wall in a futile effort to get away from the pain.

Once more he pressed her with his intent on the inside of her right calf, but still she remained unmoving as she pressed her face against the tiles and cried real tears. His hand drew back and struck her hard with the belt again.

‘Ah! Oh!’ She screamed and again lunged herself hard up against the tiles of the shower wall, sobbing in her distress and hurt. Again he kicked her with his intent, but again she remained standing as she had been. His hand again drew back and high, then lashed downward across her buttocks once more.

‘Ah, noo!’ She bellowed at the top of her lungs then sobbed as she began to cry uncontrollably. Once again, he pressed her with his foot and his rampant loins.

“Ohh!’ She gasped, but this time she lifted her foot and moved it to the right.

He smiled and pressed her left calf with the same intent. She remained unmoving for only the briefest of time before lifting her left foot and moving it to her left. He smiled for the yet unknown win of her natural feeling female and the expected defeat of her unnatural thinking woman.

The belt dropped from his hand. Her shoulders shook as she sobbed deeply. He did not recognise the tears of her woman. They were unfamiliar to him. He stepped up even more closely behind and against her flesh, his right foot inside hers, his left foot inside hers. He pressed his groin hard against her.

‘Ah! Oh, No!’ She gasped loudly, sobbing at the same time as his hot male pressed into her still-burning flesh.

To this end was I born, he thought to say to her as he revelled in her anticipating female—and for this purpose I came into the world again to live my own that was given you in full; that this time you should be witness to the truth that all who love in living the truth will recognise my living words and deeds.

He drew back slightly and dipped at his hips then moved forward again and upward, until he rested lightly inside her warming female milk. It was electric.

‘Ohh!’ She gasped and it was a gasp.

She did not move, she did not struggle. It was not a cry of pain or hurt. It was just her female’s way of letting him know she had recognised his timely arrival. He pressed upward, only slightly, and it was hot. It was electric.

‘Ohh!’ She gasped again only not so loudly this time.

She did not struggle, she was not in pain and she was not angry. She was just waking to him and he smiled at her morning dawning of awareness of who she really was and always had been. He pressed upward just a little more deeply into her liquid milk. It was electric.

‘Ohh!’ She gasped.

He leaned forward and kissed her deeply on her wet, shining neck as the cool water splashed over them both in their mutually growing natural heat of a different kind and manner. It was no longer a desert heat.

You spend all of your energies for food which perishes, he thought as his teeth closed gently down over her muscled shoulder and bit her there, firmly, while he lifted more upward inside her heated, loosening tightness.

‘Oh!’ She gasped as he released her shoulder from his teeth and closed them down over the other one. Then he bit and lifted inside her a good way this time.

‘Ohh, God!’ She gasped softly. ‘Noo!’

Instead, seek me, he thought to say as her liquid female heart began to speak physically to his male resting inside her flesh—for I am and forever I was as I have always been.

He lifted again inside her trembling heated sheath and sank deeply then, but not to her zenith, but nearly.

‘Oh, God!’ She gasped as a natural female. ‘Oh, no! Please! No!’

She shrieked as a thinking woman, but her female was not on her side and he knew she knew he knew that now. He smiled warmly to her and welcomed her arrival joyfully into his male heart.

This is the food that this time I will give you; for our mutual Source has seen to it that it is not in your natural female’s nature to resist.

He released her left hand, which had always remained trapped inside the steel fingers of his left hand. He then placed it up against the tiled wall in company with her right.

Slowly he placed his hands then, over both of her own against the wall and held them pressed firmly there. Then, with a sudden and violent thrust upward he searched the very natural zenith of her; finding it, he sought then to know her even more deeply.

‘Oh! Ugh!’ Her female gasped in finally being discovered that way. ‘Oh, God! No!’

Her woman screamed at being taken as she knew she really was—a natural feeling-dominant female in wanted forced mating heat. Her face pressed hard against the tiles of the wall. His mouth enveloped her left ear and his strong male tongue then searched her deeply there as he slowly began to ride her natural wave and his.

‘Ugh—! Ohh—! Oohh—! God!’ She groaned deeply, her fingers clawing the unyielding hard tiles of the wall.

I come to take only what is mine by right of birth, he thought, but he did not say. He thrust instead, deeply into the heritage-oiled natural tightness of her female’s gripping mating sheath. His tongue discovered her unique shell-like ear; the cool water splashing down over them both from above which did not cool his rising heat or her rising fervour.

‘Oh, Jesus!’ She groaned from the depths of her female gut and soul as he felt the last of her woman’s tension leave her physical flesh. And it was a groan. He smiled softly as his steady and deep thrusting continued relentlessly. This time it was a natural female groan.