The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LOOK BOTH WAYS

12

I know my flock and they know me, he thought, as his hips kept pace with his racing male heart. I am no longer willing to give my natural living male life for the sake of the sheep; for now the sheep will recognise my voice. This time let they who have ears listen and hear. I will know them each by name and this time they have only one choice—to follow me. I give them eternal life; they will never be destroyed nor can anyone tear them from my hand.

‘Ohh! Ohh! Ugh! God! Ugh!’ He heard her naturally groan and grunt. It was celestial music to his ears; her identification of the natural female she really was.

I call them each by name, he thought as he felt her female’s natural tension reaching it’s rushing peak—and lead them out to greener pastures.

His thrusting loins then instinctively took on a sudden mind of their own and began to frenzy her groaning female senseless while she, in instinctive response, ground herself acceptingly back against his natural mating force, racing headlong with a female vengeance toward her natural mating wave foaming crest.

‘Oh, yes! Oh, God! Oh, yes! Man! Jesus, oh, yes! Nnnnngh!

He felt her natural strength surge while she shuddered back against him inside and out. Her loins rippled around him and clenched him, like a thousand fluttering hearts in motion. Her fingers beneath his pressing hands clawed and scraped the tiled wall while her head thrashed from side to side with her moans of natural ecstasy.

‘Ohh, God!’ She groaned from her natural female soul.

He smiled in his own rapture and natural bliss then thrust inside her still-fibrillating and flooding sheath even harder and faster.

‘Ohh! Ohh! Ohh, Jesus!’ She shrieked as her female raced back to the crest and peaked again then erupted in the supernal light and nova of raw rapture born of forced heat upon her that now, he knew, would never again be rejected and sent back to its natural source of origin. She would never again be the same woman she used to be. He smiled then. Nor would she want to be.

They will not follow a stranger, he thought as he fired her soul in a driving frenzy. Instead they will run away from the sound of an unfamiliar voice and follow me; for I am their natural living truth as they know themselves for who they really are.

Then slowly, like an almost-extinguished butter lamp when the morning dawn lights up the sky, her long, shiny black athletic body became limp, loose and relaxed in his grasp. His strong hands held her own firmly by the wrists against the tiles while his embedded maleness rigidly supported her central balance.

She did not fall and she did not faint, but only sighed deeply as her natural cresting flame slowly ebbed to become gentle; a flickering and natural tidal simmer, once again, while the strength gradually returned to her legs and thighs.

He smiled as he wondered for the umpteenth time what his name was and where he really lived.

Many impostors have come before me and as me, he thought while he held her in her afterglow’s female throes exactly the way he wanted her—but the unconditioned sheep did not recognise or follow them, for they were not me.

The breath still shook as it left his mouth while he supported her, yet still strongly supported his own desire for her, lodged deeply within her still simmering female heart, while he puzzled over where his real home actually was and from whence had he come this time.

From home, he then thought—my kingdom is now of this world as it is above. The thought gently came to him. Mine is now an earthly kingdom as it has been always even in my absence.

He leaned forward and gently kissed her shoulders then her neck and finally the back of her head.

I tell you this truth, his male heart told his thinking man’s mind. There is more joy in my natural male heart of heaven over one female who feels than over ninety-nine women who think, for they will not repent.

He leaned back his head and pinched his eyes shut, such that the shower rained directly upon his face and down his entire body, with hers. He grinned into the cool water jets, wondering if it was to become his destiny to always be getting wet.