The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LOOK BOTH WAYS

18

Two days passed while he slept and was washed and bathed and fed by Shino and Yuki, both. His strength returned quickly. On the third night he rose again, but only after they had fed him and washed and bathed him for the third time that day they retired early and left him to himself. But for a small lamp in his room the traditional Japanese house lay in darkness.

Live your lives, doing towards others what feels natural and right, he thought, as he slowly rose to his feet with the intention of exploring their uniquely designed and efficient home, without any deliberate injustice toward them, as you would have them do to you.

Carefully and quietly, so as not to disturb them he slowly opened the shoji screen of each room in turn and glanced in, his eyes now accustomed to the internal darkness, but each room was almost bare in traditional Japanese design for practical daily living.

Bedrolls were packed away by day and only came out by night. Furniture was minimal. He smiled softly. It was a perfect home, apart from the curious fact that he had only seen the two sisters during his recovery. He supposed he would meet the rest of their family when they considered him well enough.

With only one room left to explore his curiosity began to mount. So far, no other persons had he seen in his room-by-room discoveries. He reached for the shoji screen and gently, quietly, began to slide it open a little way. It had only just opened when he heard the sound of their voices.

Then he smiled. It was not the sounds of their voices he was hearing, but their sounds, their personal sounds. For the first time in the past few days then his body flexed strongly beneath the light cotton summer robe that was called a yukata.

He opened the shoji screen just wide enough to be able to make out the shapes of their bodies, as they lay entwined together on a large sleeping cover called a futon. One lay full length upon the other. They were deep in kiss and absorbed in their enjoyment, and so did not notice him step quietly inside the room and slide the shoji screen silently closed.

He could not tell which sister lay upon the other, but he could see the sensual and slow movements of gently thrusting buttocks pressing down upon the soft saddle of the one beneath. His maleness reared and flexed strongly again, as his hands untied the sash securing his robe.

Silently he placed it down upon the floor in the pitch-black darkness, but he could see all he needed to see, and understood now why there were no others residing there. Shino and Yuki were their own family complete.

Let those who are spiritually dead attend to their earthly funerals alone, he thought and smiled softly at the same time. His hand gently placated the rising strength of his own male person while he watched, for this time; I have better things to do.

Slowly, he sat down on the cool tatami matting and crossed his legs before him, his gaze never leaving the indulgence of the two sisters in love and heat, who lay physically entwined and embraced only a few feet from him. In the very same second of his next quietly controlled breath came the enthralling sounds of the summit of one of them being reached in controlled joy and rapture.

He grinned and flexed powerfully in his maleness. No doubt, he figured, they were stifling their own verbal pleasure peaks to refrain from disturbing him in his slumber. His heart surged for their chosen sacrifice on his behalf.

I make this promise to you; he thought and smiled, as he quietly rose upward to stand. Feel me now truly through your gift of human nature and my Spirit will reveal your own true divine nature to you.

The two bodies entwined lay quiet in movement, yet the racing of their combined heavy breathing had yet to subside in force or nature. He stepped quietly up to them.

‘Oh!’ Sounded the sudden exclamation he knew to be Yuki’s tone, as she realised he was standing immediately above them. Shino quickly rolled off from her clinging grasp and sat quickly to her knees.

Yuki sat up instantly and then did the same. Both knelt with their heads bowed in their deep shame and embarrassment of being discovered in each other’s embrace. Both appeared to have two dark blankets surrounding their shoulders and draped around their bodies.

It was their hair. They breathed deeply, not in unison, and they breathed hesitantly in their obvious discomfort before him. He smiled warmly toward them both in the dark, yet he could see them and knew they could see him also.

It is no longer necessary for you that I go away, he thought to both of them quietly, for if I leave, the Comforter will not come to you, and if I stay, I will send him to you in loving feelings.

‘We-We are, sorry, Master,’ Shino stammered hesitantly, her breathing slowly ebbing. ‘We are, ashamed, that you-that you found us, like this. We have, sinned.’

She had not looked up as she had spoken. Both women continued to look downward, their breasts rising and falling visibly with their deep breathing, still recalled physically by their bodies of passion past. He said nothing, but instead, reached out his hands for them to take and bring him home to them in their innocence.

The sin of men and women abounds in this world, but it is the sin of thought, his male heart whispered to their females. The love of many has turned cold, and will never know me this time, but they will, as you will. I will wait forever and guard my fire in them until it rages.

They did not accept his outstretched hands and he became puzzled. Their eyes remained downcast.

‘We cannot, Master,’ Shino said softly, almost a whisper. ‘We are sorry, but-but we are each chosen in-in-each other.’

He understood and he smiled at them in the light of their pure sibling love. His body flexed strongly, as his mind recalled the visions of their last physical and passionate embrace.

‘I am a male,’ he said quietly to them both. ‘I am your natural other half, sent to you that you may be completed. I have come and I will complete you.’

You cannot allow two masters to rule your life, he thought softly to both of them in his heart. You will hate one, and love the other, or else cling to one, and despise the other.

They both remained heads bowed and silent. Their breathing quieted, as he watched their naked loveliness.

You cannot serve your thoughts, either, and remain a slave to your feelings, he thought to them next from his male heart, without dying to the world of your living human nature.

‘We are, ashamed,’ Yuki breathed softly.

Once again he held out his hands to them, but once again they remained unmoving.

‘We cannot, Master. We are sorry,’ Yuki answered this time. ‘We are, pure, and we have chosen, long ago. This is our choice.’

He understood. For whatever reasons, they had chosen each other to love, instead of males, and, they were still virgins. The power of his loins flexing surprised him and caused him to smile softly at their utter innocence to him.

‘I am a natural male,’ he repeated quietly to them. ‘You’re better half, your natural half. I have come to complete you, and, I will win.’

I have many more things to say to you, he told them quietly, but in his mind, and soon now you will understand them. The Spirit of truth has come, and I will guide you into all nature’s truth, for it will not speak of itself, only allow you to feel, and show you that which is to come for you.

Smiling for their humanity he again held out his arms toward them, but again they refused acceptance. His hands withdrew. He reached behind his back for the robe placed there before he had sat down.

‘Master,’ Shino began. ‘Please forgive us. We wish to help you-to get well, and then to-to be on your way. We cannot give you what-what you want.’

His right hand felt for and found his light cotton robe and sash, and slowly drew it around before him.

Learn what the fig tree can teach you, he recalled and thought quietly to them both, as he removed the sash from the robe, when its branches grow full of sap and produce new leaves, it follows its natural feelings, just as you know your own natural summer is near.

‘Master,’ Shino said, her voice taking on tone. ‘It is done and was our choice. We are very sorry, but-but you must leave now.’

If you are not for me, you are not against me; his male heart told them both firmly. You are just lonely and alone, and unloved by your fuller half, your natural half, for this time I cannot and will not wait for you, until you see me waiting. Then I will take your hands in mine, and we will go home together. He extended his hands once again.

‘No, Master. We are sorry. We cannot,’ Shino’s even tone delivered.

His heart surged and his mouth smiled and set with his jaw. His fingers arranged the sash of his robe. There was no challenge, like no challenge.

Take my words to heart, he thought, for God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son to die, that whoever believes in him will not perish, but be saved and have everlasting life.

He smiled at them warmly then, while they sat naked, heads bowed and silent before him, as he continued and extended his hands to them again.

He will not give his Son again, he thought toward them both, and I will not die for you a second time, until the end comes. Then I will take you home, but you do not have to wait until then.

He could hear their breathing, as well as his own. They remained naked and silent before him in their chosen defiance and rejection. He extended his hands toward them again.

In the end time, pious men and women will hear me, but will still be turned away, he thought then. They know I am, and have come again truly. This time I do not speak words of parable, but reveal myself openly to do the deeds of man, as I did not do then.

‘We cannot, Master,’ Shino said softly.

‘I am a natural male,’ he repeated to them both. ‘I have come to be your final completion, and, I will win.’

Slowly, he stood before them to his feet and donned his robe. Then he turned and left their room, quietly closing the shoji screen behind him, knowing truly there was no challenge, like no challenge.