The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LOOK BOTH WAYS

19

None spoke the next morning, as they fed him, yet he felt the effect of his maleness on them both, and he had seen them see that he had felt. Their eyes had remained downcast, yet their females had spoken their own language in his private sensing of them both, a language that was universal in its interpretation.

Their lips had deepened in colour. Their unseen nipples had shaded naturally and erected and lengthened before his close gaze upon their kimono covering, and the divine smell of their natural morning females in unconscious search of their natural half did not escape his sensory awareness.

‘I will get you supplies from the market,’ Shino said softly, after breakfast had been done. ‘So your journey will not be a hungry one,’ then she bowed politely and left the home.

Yuki cleared the few bowls and chopsticks, then returned and walked with him to the bathing pool, as had become their morning ritual. She helped him disrobe to prepare to wash him, and sat him naked on the stool. He sensed, rather than heard Yuki’s soft sigh of pleasure in seeing him just that way. He felt his heart palpitate slightly in response to her female closeness. He knew she felt the same familiar rush of warmth in the very depths of her kimono that accompanied the strong and increasing beat of her heart with his, but she kept her eyes downcast.

He felt she was not yet ready or feeling strong enough inside herself to accept the strength of his dominant male gaze directly into her being, while attending him on her own. She would be, though, he knew, but not just yet. He heard her sigh softly and sensed she was recalling the sibling pillowing of her body and mind on the night before. He saw her shudder gently, and felt that it was not with all growing tension that was anticipated with the unpleasantness of bathing him.

Then he smiled, as Yuki broke with established routine and stood up, and stepped back one pace. She then delicately removed her own clothing, folded it neatly, as if preparing to go into battle for the last time as a samurai, and placed it beside his yukata on the shelf against the wall, not wanting to get it wet.

He smiled, as his body flexed at the sight of her total and utter exquisite Japanese nudity, knowing that she knew the effective visual pleasure he was receiving from simply just viewing her form, her absolute nudity, her uniquely oriental naked shape and female curves. It was as if she planned to torture him with it in denying him. Then he grinned. But only for as long as she had the strength in her body and spirit to do so.

As his gaze fell upon her dark black and abundant bush he sensed that it was one of only a few weapons of defence she had against his strange and totally unfamiliar male mind, but he knew, also, that she intended to use that weapon to resist him, for as long as its edge remained razor sharp.

He chuckled inside. But when it dulled, so would she, and when that happened it wouldn’t matter. It never did, he thought, as he smiled. It was always morning when he awoke to a brand new day and a brand new challenge.