The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LOOK BOTH WAYS

21

I came this 7th time, not to be served, but to serve myself in your living feeling life, he thought idly, with a soft smile of anticipation, while her hands worked his flesh efficiently and methodically, so that you might know I have truly been your servant. If you know these things, happy will you be if you do them, as you serve in your life, and are served in return, as I will soon serve you.

He flinched, startled when Yuki touched him gently, softly, on his large and full furry sac in that knowing way. It seemed so natural for her to touch him that way, but was it her own doing or his for her?

He smiled. He would never know. He wondered if either sister had already recognised the silent form of sensual communication that had already begun between them with his direct challenge that the battle was about to begin. And with Yuki, that she was now ready to be dominated in any way he saw fit, as a natural female and mate.

He grinned, doubting it. But the touch? Was it her signal or his? He sensed that at that point in her bathing ritual of him Yuki was beginning to feel a little confused. With her gentle instigation he then sighed deeply and turned, rolling over onto his back. Confuse the enemy, the Book of Five Rings told their Japanese students of serious battle study.

Not yet, he thought, with another long relaxed sigh. His eyes were closed, as he spread his legs a little further apart, confuse the enemy only, and then he smiled softly.

He knew that Yuki had seen his legs widen and wondered if her heart had started. His lengthy, thick member only half-erect lay lazily across his inner groin and down between his legs like a long sleeping lizard.

After lying upon it for some time with the full body weight of his hips he knew it would be curved and appear supple to her gaze. But if she allowed her gaze to venture closer he knew she would see that it seemed to throb gently with a rhythm and a heart of its own, as it lay at a slight downward angle across his heavy furry sac.

That’s if she was brave enough, he mused, or confident enough of her ability to resist such maleness so close to her for the very first time in her life. He watched as Yuki then reached out and once more poured the hot scented oil from the hollow at the base of his powerful neck, all the way down to the thick matted black fur surrounding the base, from which his pillowing pole grew and thickened as she watched.

He sensed in her female soul that the battle for her chastity and the prize of her closely guarded sibling virginity would soon begin in earnest. He smiled unseen, inside, wondering if she was attempting quickly to regain her determination to fight and resist him with all her strength when the battle finally did come. Then she sent her hands once more to work strongly, deeply, deliberately and painfully on the living flesh of his maleness.

He smiled and she saw him know that all she seemed to be accomplishing was to invigorate it, to revitalise it, to fill it with new life. And it was one she might possibly yet hope he would include her in.

He heard her sigh; as he closed his eyes down, knowing she knew now that it was to begin, and that eventually she would have to be dominated, by him and only him, and only, when he was ready.

He felt her strong fingers clench into his flesh with the humiliation of having no choice. She then brushed deliberately and torturously, yet gently over the wide thick flanged tip of his lance.

He grinned as it flexed and twitched in her grip, as if accepting her challenge to do battle, thickening and lengthening in reply in the blink of an eye. He smiled softly, then sighed, always amazed at the life and mind that that male part of him seemed to have of its own.

He opened his eyes a little and saw as she sat on her knees beside his body and watched his deepening breathing. He enjoyed her handling; her handling of him in her own special female and unique way, which ensured that what was once lazy, limp and layback, was now full and alive, and pulsing with new life and energy in her hands.

He wondered if in response to the visually alive sight of him her own natural female energy had begun to rapidly pool in her lower belly. He grimaced as her strong fingers dug deeply and painfully into the muscles of his thighs and calves, then worked their way slowly back up the insides of each thigh, until her hands deliberately feather-brushed his full tight sac.

Then they lost their gentleness. They pushed and pulled, kneaded and squeezed, leaving no muscle, no sinew, and no sensitive artery untouched. He tried to smile, but could not, aching with a deep pleasure that would only know one sated end before he would allow her virgin eyes to close for the night.

Then once more he felt the warm oil being poured over his chest in a slow stream of heat. Her hands and fingers began to powerfully massage his chest. He grinned inwardly. They glided downward and around, upward and over, such that his abdomen tensed and relaxed many times under her expert attending to him. Then he grinned inwardly once more. The battle inside her mind had now definitely begun.

Her fingers then slipped around his full and heavy sac in full, and in its fullness they cupped it, weighed it, squeezed and pulled on it roughly and gently both. She twisted him there to the point of pain, but then stopped just short of bringing a cry of hurt to his throat.

One hand curled its oily fingers around his length and squeezed gently, and then very firmly began pulling and twisting him there as well. Waves of deep and relaxing sexual pleasure rose up from his loins and fanned outward over his belly and chest. Her battle had now begun in earnest. In response to her actions he felt a powerful surge in his maleness over her, his mastery over her.

He watched spellbound, as she then brought one of her oily hands slowly upward toward her own body. Her slippery fingers rubbed her breasts, pulling gently at her nipples and twisting them softly and then firmly. He was enjoying her pleasure and the sight of her actions.

She sighed softly and closed her eyes. He watched as the actions of her other hand on him continued to pressure squeeze and release, slide and stroke his now glistening spearing lance.

He could see she was struggling against the female mind of her hand, as well as her own natural femality; her hand which then slipped away from his member and down between his legs, reaching under and beneath him in its slickened journey of searching him out. He wondered if she had tried to resist the path of travel of her little finger, coated with warm oil, as it dipped deeply into his anal opening… or whether she had done it on purpose.

He shuddered with pleasure, as her little finger explored him angrily, then gently, sensuously then stirringly. He saw her angrily resisting another impulse, yet still she pursed her lips into a round circle and closed her eyes, as she slowly lowered her mouth downward. Her red full lips formed the natural female O necessary to accept the central male of him fully.

Sitting side on to him he saw her mouth and throat relaxed and then felt it open fully, her nostrils flaring widely, as her breathing pattern and rhythm changed. He smiled as he groaned loudly, knowing now that she was discovering that which a true female knows in the acceptance of her mate’s full standing size.

Yuki’s warm mouth and moist throat aired him, and then slowly, inch by inch, she encompassed the full length and girth of him deeply down inside her body, until her lips merged with the roughness of his pubic hair.

He heard her exhaling slowly and breathing through her flaring nostrils, as she began to moan softly to herself at the raw female pleasure she knew she was giving him, as well as herself. He could feel his heart beat through the strong pulse of his lance in her mouth and throat. It throbbed against the deep firm insides. Her tongue touched him up and down, as she shifted her knees a little more widely apart for her own comfort.

His victory seemed assured, as he became aware of her slowly, but surely disappearing inside the beginnings of her own natural, but enforced and subdued submissive female sensuality. Beneath his maleness and full length her tongue danced and dipped, dived and speared him. It efficiently brought him to his full majestic girth and length within the warm tight confines of her mouth.

In spite of herself, he wondered in his rapture whether Yuki felt all female at that moment, while the woman and the lesbian in her watched on, now out of place where she was and in what she was doing. Yuki the female was mating her male, just as she was, and as only Nature’s female could.

‘Oohh!’ He groaned loudly then as her teeth strongly raked their known presence with short trails of lengthy pain and grip, while her hands attended sensually to his heavy sac. They kneaded it, twisted and pulled it downwards, occasionally taking him once more to a higher threshold of pain, before releasing the pressure of her fingers there.

Then suddenly he felt his flange and then his girth expand inside her mouth and throat and waited, now wanting it all, and wondering if her female had sensed the male warning as well. His touch on her inner thigh brought a silent moan slowly and loudly around that expanding length inside her mouth.

She was vibrating it deliberately against the sides of her throat, while his fingers sank pleasurably into her waiting liquid warmth and immediately felt the seemingly impassable bridge of her virginity there.

These words and deeds I have spoken to you, he moaned silently in his delivered rapture in the hands of her female, that in me, and in following my words and deeds you might find love and peace within your own true female soul. For in this world you will have pain and trouble, but be happy, for I have overcome the world before, and this time I will do it better.

‘Ohh!’ He heard Yuki groan aloud, as his fingertips explored her virgin one and only defence.

She shuddered and sucked him more strongly upward, drawing him seemingly from the very bottom of his tightening heavy sac. In the midst of his rapidly rising sexual rapture he sensed that in spite of herself and her mental protests,

Yuki now found herself wanting his hot flow, and by her urgency shown, she wanted it, now. Her female had been forced to want to taste him, he knew that, to drink from him, to drain him and give him his escape to freedom of the little death her female now momentarily controlled with her tongue and hands and body.

He sensed that she also wanted her own escape from his mental control and domination of her body and feelings, and, if she had to fight him in defeat to get there, she would willingly do so.

‘Ohh, yes!’ I have come again from my Father, he groaned deeply to himself, and will teach you all things, and will remind you of all that I have already told you. I will complete you, even as your fire rages and I guard it. She widened her knees even further to the probing pressure against her thin wall of resistance. His other hand came to rest gently at first upon the top of her head.

Then he slowly forced her to take him more deeply and make more of her penetrating actions. It seemed to cause the last of her woman’s free will to fight, and then desert her fully under the anticipated coming of his now victoriously natural and wanted mastery over her.

His fingers then suddenly jammed deeply up into her liquid smoothness, yet did not break through, and intentionally so, only readying her mind for the inevitable. His thumb quickly found her throbbing pleasure core, her source of joy and rapture and pressed her there firmly and in slow circles.

‘Oohh!’ He heard her groan, and knew she was wanting, yet not wanting, needing, and yet not needing. He felt her respond by trapping him more deeply and frictioning him in and out of her deepest throat, while the last vestige of the resisting woman in her finally died in the battle of the moment.

And in its little death the always-resistant woman in her finally and fully gave birth to the full femaleness of who Yuki really was, by right of birth, by right of gender design, and by right of God himself. Her mind was his. He knew that now, and he knew that she knew it, too. Her body was his, to take whenever he wanted, and he knew she knew that, as well. Her very female soul was his, and she knew he knew that truly, also.

Those who receive me, also receive my Father who sent me in love, he thought with his pumping male heart, to teach you to do the same, unconditionally.

‘Ohh! Yuki, cha!’ He cried out loudly, groaning deeply, as he felt himself beginning to tighten for the final time. Restraining himself, and gently, he thrust slowly in and out of her warm wet mouth and humid throat.

Then suddenly, his hands then gripped her physically and strongly and moved her from beside him, guiding her hips upward and over him, poised above his own trembling loins.

Then he gently turned her around, such that her back faced him and slightly leaned forward, with her buttocks high and their virgin depths spread wide. Her drizzling centre now readied finally and utterly above his throbbing tip, the point of no return. He smiled a winner, as his right hand guided his mastering maleness accurately and upright, to wait patiently for her moment, this time around.

I am the resurrection and the life, he thought wildly, as visual pleasure bathed him from head to toe in anticipation of that which he was about to do. Whosoever believes in me will live anywhere and anytime. I have told you so before, yet you did not listen then.

Now, I have you exactly where I wanted you, and I will complete you, as I said I would. I have come to start a fire, he thought in blissful agony, as he felt his next move before it happened, and now I am guarding it while it rages.

And as he looked down his belly at the raw sensual sight of her in the moment before her irretrievable loss, he thanked the heavens for affording him the most exquisite site ever to be afforded a natural male child. She knelt as he held her, poised and straddling him and facing his toes.

Her back leaned forward. He could feel her hands trembling, as they grasped his knees tightly. His eyes took in the full sensual female spread of her bright red hand-coloured buttocks and her tight tiny brown starfish of carnal female pleasure, as he held her there in that position briefly before entering her silky smoothness.

He lifted his lower back to begin the warmth of his penetrating invasion into her tight virgin well. With tears in his eyes for the natural dominance and love for the universal female he lowered her slightly with his left hand to rest himself barely inside her small Oriental jade gate, but the trajectory had been precision-aligned for their first male and female embrace.

‘Ohh!’ She cried out in expected pain that had not yet arrived in its fullest, along with the unexpected rapture of her first partial joining with a male in as much natural heat as she was, anaesthetised her female sexually for her once-only living moment of pain to come. His misty and shining eyes gave thanks to the heavens.

His proud male gaze then had the extreme pleasure of watching one single, large silver drop of her virgin’s exclusive invitation drip slowly downward under its own weight and natural gravity. Then it separated from its source to fall, as if in slow and beautiful motion, directly onto his waiting male and then kissed him there, with a warm and silky splash.

His right hand then left himself to his hips and hands of nature’s own bowstring, knowing his Asian oil-tipped arrow would now fly sharp and true to its intended depth and its mark. And with both hands on the flesh of her hips, his fingers tightened deeply and readied for her coming quickly downward and home to herself, finally, as who she really was.

He smiled softly with love for all such as she, who were fortunate enough to find themselves in the hands of males and not men at this important moment of their female life. Now was the moment. Here was the place, and she, Yuki, was the only one.

I will know you all by name, he thought, as he looked both ways and then back to her dark and glistening virgin female source. Then he smiled softly. He smiled tenderly. Then he tensed the strong muscles of his arms and shoulders, exactly the way she needed him to.

Yuki would never again be the woman she used to be. Instead, she would be female, Nature’s greatest miracle, and lovingly, yet another future disciple of female-kind.