The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LOOK BOTH WAYS

22

I told you once, but you did not listen, the thought came to him in his sensual delirium. Now I have come again, and this 7th time, those who do not listen, must feel.

Suddenly and forcefully then, with the speed of a lightning strike he drove Yuki’s trembling hips downwards onto his length hard and wide, all the way down onto him, feeling her hips shudder around him as he did so.

‘Aaii, nnoo!’ She shrieked like a wild banshee, then groaned loudly, then shuddered violently herself, while he held her tightly skewered for several long moments, until finally she sagged against his supporting strength, as her initial tension left her in a rush.

In the depths of his own ancestral memories he again heard her far and distant cry for release from her pleasure-pain and rapture momentarily, but her once-virgin quiver was now held firmly upon the form-fitted length and girth of his driver.

He felt her slump heavily forward and quickly reached around her and gasped her breasts, sitting her forcefully back upright and more deeply upon that which remained embedded and sheathed inside her.

He listened through his own pleasure of the moment to Yuki’s desperate panting, knowing she was near fainting upon his thrust-held body. He knew she had peaked in her anticipated pain and pleasure with her rapid forced entry upon him, and now was mumbling that pain and pleasure’s aftermath incoherently, as her forced afterglow dulled whatever pain remained in her mind.

His hands and wrists trembled with the effort of holding her impaled upon him so forcefully. Then slowly, he raised his upper torso behind her and circled his arms about her shoulders, his hands tightly about her breasts, and held her tenderly to him, and on him, as he ceased all movement, but not all feeling inside her shattered virgin winery. Her long black hair fell loosely over and around her, and clung to her sweating face and back like a dark shroud.

Now revelling in his male dominance over her female with utter gained entry to her body’s awareness, he slowly began to exert its full influential control. He felt the dark brown nipples of her small, but firm breasts stiffen instantly in the strong, but tender grips of his thumbs and forefingers, in spite of her verbal protests.

He sensed her demeanour then slowly change against her own conscious will. He smiled inside, knowing a respectful demeanour would finally and ultimately show her the beginnings of the natural female he had forced her to feel inside.

‘Ahh, Yuki, cha!’ He moaned, knowing the present awareness of his own bodily sensations were speaking now, as the summit of pleasure’s peaking rapidly approached. He then guided her hands and slid them down to the insides of her shapely white hips and thighs, lingering momentarily there with them, until her slender fingertips began to slowly follow his guidance.

She moaned softly, almost a whimper, and he sensed her eyes closed, as she breathed very deeply then.

A woman, when she is in childbirth, he thought to himself, as he forced her even more tightly down onto his lap, whines of her pain and agony; yet her female enslaved within only smiles with love at the event, knowing she has unearthed nature’s natural womb in herself.

‘Ohh!’ He moaned beside her left ear, as he felt her tight sheath constrict on him like a second oily skin.

And so you have returned to your rightful place in that same great structure of nature itself, his male heart then smiled, for you really are nature’s greatest miracle, my Father’s natural female.

He returned his hands to gently cover hers between her legs and guided and controlled her fingers to move slowly around her damp centre, feeling her own secret place and other places.

He felt her spreading herself gently. He encouraged her long white fingers to then slide deeply between her thigh’s black bushy forest, pressuring lightly on her furry crease, and pressing her thumb gently into the dark warmth of her own liquid wine brewing barrel with him. He watched, proud of his mental efforts in controlling her behaviour, as she trembled at her own touch, while deeply impaled on his own.

He felt her stomach tensing and relaxing with the early waves of pleasure rippling upward from the touch and self-pleasuring of her own gentle hands and he smiled with love for her discoveries, as they arrived in each living moment.

It is seen truly that I have never left you, he thought to say to her, for in your flesh and your feeling soul you have always felt, and I was never gone. But he did not.

Instead, he felt her shift her buttocks forward and press them down hard upon him.

‘Oohh, nng!’ She groaned with the arrival of an embedded climax, born of impalement on a male and her own self-pleasuring. The feeling about his loins, was electric, but he held her exactly the way he wanted her, while she tensed and stiffened and shuddered and trembled, and then until she quieted and became still upon him once more, except for her gasping breaths.

At that stage of their early joining he knew she felt, along with him, her body’s sensual and instinctive movements in her second settling afterglow. His loins then suddenly lurched. He began to feel the constrictions begin, as his throat relaxed in the sheer visual pleasure of having her exactly the way he had wanted her, and of having her alone, first, without her sister.

‘Ohh, yes,’ he moaned softly into her left ear, as she trembled in aftershock. She returned his sounds with a long, soft sigh of her own.

The sign I have come is the natural feeling in your heart and your flesh, he thought to say to her, and not in your cultured thoughts. Your feeling soul lives, as I do now. But he did not say that.

He hugged her impaled and embedded instead and was filled with her sexual joy again, as it radiated upward to both from their joined loins. Once more he influenced her hands to move and to cup and pull and squeeze his sac, coating the tightly furred skin completely with her own Asian oil. Its scented aroma wafted upward around them both.

As he inhaled deeply of the combined aromatic blend of himself, as well as her warm oil, his loins instinctively thrust softly. She turned her face to him. Her eyes were milky and wide, but deep, as she stared, full-lipped and open mouthed at his face, then fixated on his eyes. Her steady conscious gaze into his told him that which he already knew well.

She had been dominated and then mastered by his pure assertive male essence. Along with that was the powerfully controlling image and symbol he was now placing inside her female’s mind of his never-ending and ever-lasting natural male dominance over her female being. It was that which still stood jutting proudly upright and deeply inside her body, the male of him, her mate, her Lord and her master.

He reached up with his right hand and turned her face closer to his and suddenly kissed her, fully on the mouth.

Her head and neck resisted her first male kiss fiercely, every inch of the way, but her lips and tongue still eventually curled sensuously around his, while her eyes glared bloody murder at him. And her struggles only served to deepen him inside her oiling virgin cave. His tongue felt huge in her mouth and throat, as he reached for her gag reflex with its length.

Then, still with his hand on her head he made her begin to bob slowly and sensuously in and out, while the full length and girth of his tongue sought to know her truly. Again he influenced her hands to cup and caress his sac, pulling downward on it while they kissed, twisting it left and right.

He breathed her. She breathed him. They breathed as one and shared the same breath, and he held her that way until she reached breathlessness.

I will reveal to the world what is sin, and what is righteousness and judgement, he wanted to tell her, needed to tell her. The only sin is the sin of thought, and righteousness is the acceptance of who you really are by natural and divine right of birth. You are female, he emphasised with his body’s forceful thrust, and from this moment onward, so you shall feel righteous and shall think sinful.

He released the strength in his hand on her head and broke their deep kiss, leaving her breathless. She gasped loudly and sucked strongly at the air about her face. The aroma of their own special blend was all about him.

He smelled her. He smelled himself, and he smelled them. He felt as if he were about to explode. He quickly kissed her again, most urgently, knowing his own personal needs now rested in the capable hands and mouth of she, the female, who was now completely controlled against her will, and knew it to be so. While he forcibly held her to his mouth his other hand moved by itself, feeling urgently for her warm liquid winery.

His reaching fingers felt the swelling lips of her cherry blossom open freely and willingly to admit him entry just inside her wet dampness, for she was full of him there as well. And in spite of her still-protesting vocal objections inside his mouth, her own pressure he felt, as she pressed herself against his searching fingers.

Then, while locking her gaze within his male dominance he asserted his power over her subconscious mind and drove his fingers hard up inside her in one single, sharp, and calculated thrust. He felt her head recoil backward from the force of his stroke, but he held her deep to his kiss. Her eyes were wide with shock and confusion. Then he released her from his captive mouth.

‘Itai! Itai!’ She cried out breathless at him. That hurt! That hurt!

But she only cried out at first, only at first. He relaxed his grip on her body, knowing she had not yet sought to remove his fingers from their deep burial inside her overfilled centre.

Yuki gasped and she huffed for breath to fill her starving lungs, while he slowly brought his hand downwards, his fingers leaving the warm tight cocoon of her clenching moist apex, and left her there completely, save for himself hilted tightly and held there. He then quickly reached for her most private and secret place, her jewel, and found it waiting and wanting.

His slippery fingers quickly found the hard pulsing object of their pressing search, forefinger and thumb closing over her softly sheathed and living jewel, and, then he squeezed it, hard.

‘Ohh!’ It caused her to groan deeply in pain and pleasure both. He noticed she had not, however, cried out her pain to him, but to the ceiling, and then she attempted to rise from his gripping clasp instead.

He held her firmly with physical strength alone by that most sensitive of her privacies, reaching with his other hand and lifting her slightly beneath her soft buttocks. He loved the absolute power and control of her at that moment, more than he had ever loved anything before in his life, since leaving the desert, and thanked God once more for his being born a male.

As the lightning flashes across the sky, illuminating the heavens from the east to the west, he thought, so will be the understanding be formed that that is only lightning, and not who I am.

He released her back to herself and firmly took her by the flesh on her hips. Slowly, gently, he raised her up on him, until only a thin silver stream of her silky Asian oil was all that joined them.

‘Oohh! He heard her moan at his agonisingly slow withdrawal. Then she became calm and he smiled, for it was only the calm before her storm. Then, with a sudden and strong downward pull on her thighs with both hands, he rammed her loins down hard onto his rigid member, the remnants of her shattered virginity cored squarely and deeply with his pole and jammed hard up inside her virginal gripping chasm.

‘Aahh! Ohh!’ She cried out in pain and pleasure both, as the steel fingers of his hands gripped her tightly by the hips and began to move her up and down on him.

‘Aaii!’ He cried out loudly himself, while his hands held her trapped each time upon his spear at the bottom, like a captured animal. His hips thrust deeply into her liquid warmth of their own volition. He believed, as his spinning senses flew directly to the heavens, that he was the proudest and most loyal disciple of the Source to ever wear the natural robes of a male, his entitlement by right of gender birth.

‘Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!’ She groaned and cried again, as he began to pump her up and down. His mind and body surged strongly and urgently inside her. He smiled when he felt the warm friction of her rapidly rising and falling hips and thighs, impaling herself with no help from him now, as his hands only rested lightly on her warm hips.

‘Oohh, yes!’ He groaned, as his male spoke to her female in heart. Don’t let your heart be overwhelmed by the pursuit of earthly thought, dissipation, or the anxieties of life, for you were not born in sin from my Father, and I had never said that.

She turned her head and tried to look at him, and her gaze was trapped eternally and willingly now within the core of his male dominance over her femaleness. She began whimpering and moaning with each rapid lift and drop upon his member’s unusually long and thick length and girth. He felt as if he was ripping her insides apart with the sheer presence of him inside her.

‘Itai!’ It hurts! She cried and groaned over and over, but again, he noticed, she made no move to slow down her own rapid, voluntary and involuntary movements up and down the slickened length of his slippery shaft of fire. He stretched her to her fullest capacity and witnessed the exquisite pain and pleasures mixed and blended upon her beautiful female oriental features. And at that point he knew this special mating was nearing its end for them both.

Then, in one fluid and practised movement he sat suddenly upright and lifted her off his length. He forced her forward, such that her head and shoulders pressed down flat onto the fresh-smelling tatami matting. Her arms he then quickly pulled rearward and pinned between her shoulder blades.

He smiled and focussed strongly, as he viewed her as a male. Then and there on her knees, her creamy white backside arched high in the air and under his own assertive influence he positioned the fiery slippery tip of his shaft at the trembling tight brown starfish of her nether necklace.

And without waiting or hearing her urgent protests and shrieks he drove himself deeply into the heated tight depths of her in the blink of an eye, hilting her fully, impaling her like a gutted fish, skewering her back door centrally and completely.

Again and again he rammed himself inside her clenching and shuddering behind. She felt like tissue paper being torn apart by the sheer size of him. His mind and body shook violently with the force of his rapid and numerous invasions between her sweating oily buttocks. Her desperate cries, moans and groans of rising enraptured anguish sounded loud and alive in his ears.

He felt his own life’s vitality begin pooling deeply in the bottom of his throat, as he drove her royally home again and again to her first fully female domination, and his warning was that of an omen cry from himself, as he neared his own end. It was a cry of request for the impending release, of fusion, of joining and emptying both.

He desperately sought the permission of his own dominant male mind to stay with her, right to the very end of his unnaturally held completion. He wanted to feel the gushing first spurting flow of that vitality, as it left him and urgently sought his newest disciple’s warm depths with the surging explosive power of Mount Fuji itself. Then he smiled, knowing that the permission from God had been granted.

‘Iiyeeh!’ Yuki cried. Nnooh!

Then her pitched changed to one of raw pleasure, as her climax ripped from her belly and breasts. ‘Oh, ohhnn!’

‘Yes!’ He cried on top of her own.

‘Unng!’ Yuki moaned. He sensed she was still in her rippling peak and racing afterglow. He released her hands and she rose up to all fours before his rear onslaught in complete acceptance of his fullness burying and ramming deeply inside her clenching channel.

He knew her free will was lost to her female of the moment now, as she began to circle and rotate her hips unconsciously, while she fired her hind quarters and flanks rapidly against his driving thickness and length. She moved in time with her conqueror’s rapid deep thrusts.

His movements then began to quicken even more. He sensed her buttocks and thighs tremble with anticipation yet again, and again her wine barrel rippled and radiated its pleasure around him and his fierce invasion of her in that carnal way and manner. Instinctively, his hips under the control of his male, he drove himself inward at a point in time when she was moving halfway down his length.

‘Oohh!’ She cried out loudly, but she did not move away from him.

She climaxed again, and violently, as his strong hands gripped her hips painfully and rammed her onto his spike. She shuddered and shook about him and again he lost his mind to sensual and raw sexual ecstasy in the long, loud and violent shuddering of her body from heel to crown.

He lunged inside her as she orgasmed and tumbled head over heels from her passion’s peak and passing, but he gripped her still, holding her hips trapped on him completely. He knew she needed his maleness then in just that way. Oh, God, he thought, I am blessed as a male.

Faster and faster he ripped into her buttocks, with his powerful lunges of the raw lust and power of a male, her male, her Lord, her master, and again she peaked in passion passing, moaning her release to the sensation of her shuddering and panting rasping breath.

‘Aaii, ooohhh!’ She groaned with him.

He felt as if he was attacking her mind and senses, as well as her body from the bottom up. One of his fingers found her once-virgin opening and slipped easily and deeply inside, and quickly slickened it with her own heated wine.

‘Oohh!’ She groaned. Once inside it rotated itself around her trembling contractions, as they continued to happen throughout her peak. He sensed Yuki’s sexual ecstasy then heighten and soar. His eyes glazed and fell to half-mast, not seeing anything, not knowing anything, but his own inescapable pleasure, as she frictioned her dripping clenching female apex strongly and rapidly now on his exploring fingers.

‘Aaii!’ She cried out loudly as he drove himself brutally inside her warmth, over and over. He knew she had peaked again and again, but he was not stopping, until she had fainted from the sheer pleasure of having him as her master and none other, accepting, one way or the other, his natural dominance over her as a female.

He felt her warm and sweating flesh all over shudder long and hard again and drove himself higher and harder, faster and deeper than before. Then his heart sang victoriously at hearing her long loud wail of final acceptance of his actions inside her body.

‘Oohh, ohh! Yes! Nnng!’

His victory empowered him. His fingers inside her once-virgin cave raped her brutally, fibrillating her from the inside out, as she reached and passed yet another climactic and shuddering peak, and with failing strength she held herself tightly by the ankles, gripping and squeezing, crushing her bones, as her dizzy heights and bottomless pits and peaks continued to come and go, to rise and fall with more rapidity.

He deepened the depth of his fingers inside her, forcing a deep groan from her gut that he felt around his member. Then he inserted more to bury them deeply with the first, and then more.

‘Aagh! Ohh, yes!’ She cried out loudly, then exploded upon him yet again, only more powerfully, more intensely, and more violently, flooding him outwardly of her canal and down onto his hand with her rising, surging and overflowing tide. He saw her struggle to look around and open her eyes to look at the male, her master and her mate, as he took her so forcefully, plundered her and pillaged her like a warlord, her lord, her master, her first mate.

His face now felt transfigured into a heavenly god, her heavenly god, flushed and red with lust and raw male animal desire for her, his dutiful samurai and proud female. Fatigued pleasure flooded through him in waves, building, building, as he moved unstoppable inside her.

He slipped from her backside to her dripping cavern, as he removed his fingers and grasped her hips tightly. He sensed and felt her strength come and go in short physical bursts. He thrust harder up into her, harder, harder and harder, until he felt her explosive release yet again.

‘Aaii, ohh!’ She shuddered and twisted and shucked back against him helplessly. He heard them both gasping and panting like wild animals. He felt and sensed his expansion and knew he would join her soon in his final little death.

Yuki bent herself under and now clung to his knees tightly like a babe to its mother. She encouraged him, spurring him onward with the heels of her feet cracking against his sweating muscled legs. Her short nails raked and scraped his knees, as she gripped him fiercely in his male heat.

‘Yuki, cha!’ He screamed and desperately hurled his conscious awareness into her female. Uncontrollably now he thrust hard into her fermenting wine brewing barrel with the repetitive and relentless force of the heavens.

‘Yes! Ima! Now! Yuki, cha!’ He yelled.

His climax boiled within him. His sac contracted violently, smouldering and ready to erupt at any second. His lips drew back over his teeth in a wild snarl of anticipatory animal male release, as his thrusting inside her reached frightening speed. Then suddenly he shuddered and stiffened violently, releasing and spurting, convulsing inside her.

‘Ohh, yes, God! Yes!’ He cried loudly in heat, as he splashed her insides with hot seed and eruption. He painted her body’s internal walls and drained, emptying inside her that way for several long minutes deeply in her sucking womb, until his sac was left light and feathery from spitting its fiery liquid contents into the Japanese shrine of her living temple.

Suddenly, she collapsed beneath him onto the tatami matting like a rag doll, limp, loose and lifeless. But he was not finished with her pleasure yet.

He collapsed and fell with her, to end up with him atop her as his living length and girth flexed and twitched and drained continually inside her gripping, milking channel.

She was still draining him and he was still emptying. And, as he lay full length atop her shuddering body, he felt her ultimate warmth, her last release, and her furry centre’s final flutter and clenching grip, as it drained and milked him for the last time.

And then she became limp, and as he softened he continued thrusting gently inside her as she slept, riding the soft saddle of her hot and sweating buttocks. And then he slowed.

And he slowed. And he slowed, and then he stopped and lay still on top of her full length, until he, too, became quiet in repose. After a while, he rose and slipped from her wet and wonderful warmth, her wonderland. Then he sat and just gazed down upon her beautiful female loveliness in her sleep for several minutes before gently rolling her over on to her back.

Then, with a cool towel from the side bar from the breakfast arrangement he cleansed her black-matted centre. Then he cleansed her skin from crown to heel and everywhere in between, as was necessary for her to sleep in comfort the remaining day’s hours long, until she awoke in time for their evening meal.

As if she were weightless he then lifted Yuki in his arms and carried her through to their futon, her bed, and gently tucked her beneath its cover. He kissed her gently on the forehead, then walked outside to see the sunshine, before returning to finally take his hot scalding bath before eventually joining her in sleep within their mutual male and female warmth.

If you had only known, in this your day, the eternal peace that was within your feelings, he thought warmly to her, as he gazed down upon her unique femaleness in repose, but it was never hidden from your heart, only your unseeing eyes. Teach your sister and all women all the things that I have taught you, and remember-I am with you always, even. Then he smiled.

My doctrine is not mine, was the last thought in his mind before sleep overcame him as well, but it is of Him who sent me, because the world worships blindly, and has done since I was gone from you.

And then he grinned softly, as he closed his eyes down for the last time, knowing there’s no challenge, like no challenge.